[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the rules with the forge world rapier? I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Forge-World-Rapier-Scale.jpg (43 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
Forge-World-Rapier-Scale.jpg
43 KB, 800x680
What's the rules with the forge world rapier? I just want to know which ones that i'm able to field as imperial guard.

Someone did mention sometime ago something about a hull mounted gravity cannon for the leman but i'm unsure if that's true.
>>
>>47630725
Do theses come in plasma?
>>
>>47631019
No. Not yet.
>>
>>47631019
Chaos ones come in Ectoplasma, which is better.
>>
>>47631270
Love to see pictures.
>>
>>47631763
Oh, well, they're not actually supported models, but it's an available option for a Chaos Space Marine Rapier team.

Making them is just as simple as putting Ectoplasma Cannons from the Forgefiend kit on the chassis, so it's not a real hard conversion, though.
>>
>>47632023
Ah, Found the converts.

Nice.
>>
>>47630725
As guard your piece is going to the the Graia patter, which is a quad lascannon.

Twin-linked S9AP2 36" Ordnance artillery. At 40 points per gun it wrecks face.

I've seen people kitbash using bits from Kataphron Destroyers and Sentinel-size lascannons; they generally come out right.

As a small piece it's probably okay to buy a Chino/Russkie recast, though you get what you pay for there.
>>
>>47635707
So, No gravity cannons or motars?
>>
>>47630725
I've always wonder what the scale between the imperial guard and space marines one is.
>>
File: 6232278604_b071e1e714_z[1].jpg (79 KB, 640x398) Image search: [Google]
6232278604_b071e1e714_z[1].jpg
79 KB, 640x398
>>47635910
Nope, sorry. Grav guns are too pricey and finicky to give to guardsmen, and the Guard quad mortar is called a Thudd gun, pic related.

It does the same job as a Wyvern, except with no twin-linking and no shred. It does have Pinning, though, and targets roll at Ld -2.
>>
>>47636895
Damn.
>>
File: Mitragliatrice d’Assalto.png (111 KB, 353x281) Image search: [Google]
Mitragliatrice d’Assalto.png
111 KB, 353x281
>>47630725
wew.

Since when did the Imperium take lessons from Italy?
>>
>>47640451
Oh, that's easy.

When you could move a heavy gun around easily and take out enemy positions.

Imagine a moving bunker but without the space to have a tank.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.