[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the time your character achieved ultimate power.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: VaarsuviusAscension.jpg (117 KB, 793x513) Image search: [Google]
VaarsuviusAscension.jpg
117 KB, 793x513
Tell me about the time your character achieved ultimate power.
>>
What level is she at that moment?
>>
>>47629774
He imploded with psionic energy and created a new alternate universe that he is the primary god for.
>>
he got the equivalent of stand then became a vegetable
>>
>>47629774
He became a god and fucked off to play games, only showing up to repair the ecology after apocalyptic wars and repair weaknesses in the dimensional barrier.

Also acted as support to a group of heroes that took down an evil goddess when she showed up ready to cause shit. He made her mortal in the end. The heroes captured her and had her stand trial for war crimes where she was found guilty and hanged.

Then he fucked off to play more games and keep himself entertained. The mortals like him because he stays out of their business and asks for nothing.
>>
He never did. Because I've always only played somewhat down to earth games.
>>
She tried to put on a suit of armor belonging to a god, which went horribly. She survived but her life was a living hell as she became a conduit for *all* magic of the world. I wouldn't call it ultimate power but she was the most powerful being in the setting. She spent the rest of the game though trying to escape it, since as said, it was basically unending agony.
>>
Already unhinged Sorc popped a bunch of magic and a Wish spell, becoming the God of his own tiny Demi-plane. Now cameo's every so often in friends games to let people roll on the Net Libram of Random Magical Effects.
>>
>>47632743
She couldn't just make her nervous system non functioning? I'm sure at some point if a person is overexposed to a sensation, they can become "fried".

Or does that not make sense?
>>
>>47633382
Sort of? It was less a physical pain (though that was obvious, the armor fused itself to her body) and more a spiritual one, as basically all magic of the setting flowed through her by way of the armor. Like having your soul overcharged with enough magic to kill a god, but only a normal mortal soul. Since she was mortal, she had no way or understanding/experience of how to cope with it or adapt to it.
>>
>>47629774
As a Creation Wizard, he gained level 4.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.