[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: SNW1.0.jpg (5 MB, 1180x10000) Image search: [Google]
SNW1.0.jpg
5 MB, 1180x10000
Old one
>>47615714

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: SNW2.jpg (3 MB, 1150x10000) Image search: [Google]
SNW2.jpg
3 MB, 1150x10000
>>47624958
another finished page
>>
>>47624958
goshle-d-darn guy, if you keep linking to the Old Ones they're bound to take notice.
>>
How do I make a CYOA where be a heal-slut is an option and I can pretend the CYOA isn't made solely to make this an option?
How do I make it seem non-fetishy at first glance?
>>
File: Worm CYOA 1.jpg (6 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 1.jpg
6 MB, 1280x8000
I might have missed the previous thread, but I am still here and still waiting for feedback.

Rewrote the text to make it readable, added another clarification to powers you can take.
>>
>>47625014
Don't be dishonest and stop pretending you're making something you're not. You're just reducing visibility to the people who want to see that kind of CYOA, and pissing off the people who don't.
>>
>>47625060
still don't understand why worm got popular t b h
>>
File: Worm CYOA 2.jpg (6 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 2.jpg
6 MB, 1280x8000
>>47625060

Redone the follower section, making it wider and text bigger.
>>
File: overwatchcyoav1.png (2 MB, 1370x3231) Image search: [Google]
overwatchcyoav1.png
2 MB, 1370x3231
So I just bought overwatch recently, and have been playing it a ton, and now that I'm stuck here at my mom's house for the weekend, I can't play it, so to make up for it, I made a very quick CYOA about it.

Hope you enjoy.
>>
File: Worm CYOA 3.jpg (8 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 3.jpg
8 MB, 1280x8000
>>47625087

And same thing here. No major or even minor changes, only cosmetic ones. Either I've done a good job rebalancing the CYOA, since no one is suggesting anything new, or people just don't care about me.
>>
>>47625112
Reinhardy, Zarya, and Mercy. Zero actual downsides and fun people to hang out with.

Also
>Might be somewhere on the spectrum
Wasn't that actually confirmed?
>>
>>47624992
>not wanting them to notice you
It's like you think they're not your senpai.
>>
File: edgymcedgedruid.jpg (180 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
edgymcedgedruid.jpg
180 KB, 800x1132
>>47615974
>>47616003
>>47616050
>>47616100
>>47616139
>St. Flares

>Martial Combat x3
>Physical Training x2
>Maneuvers x2
>Druidïsm x3

I call this build "the Knight of the Forest".

>Kengen
>Dax
>Farhat
>Kaerulaus
>Yung Tashi
An all-male group of friends because mixing genders always - ALWAYS - leads to drama. I wanted to befriend Scar too because I felt so bad for him but restrictions restrictions.

>Y1: Battle Royale
>Y2: Battle Royale
>Y3: Battle Royale, Fund Raising
>Y4: Battle Royale, Security
>Y5: Battle Royale, Bodyguard

I want to win the Battle Royale multiple years in a row, and I know I probably won't but I still want to. I'm ambitious like that. I will probably do something right because I'll be asked to play Security in my 4th year, and then be the Bodyguard of the princess in my 5th year. Fundraising in my 3rd year sounds interesting and I'm anxious to find out why we need the money. I'm guessing Farhat needs to start paying child support to 30 different girls.

I think I'll have a lot of fun with my Martial Artist Druid build. I only wish there were a way to combine exclusive classes and/or pick friends from other schools. I want to combine Blood Magic with Druidïsm, and make Dax and Scar friends again. Mostly I just want the Blood Druidïsm though.

POST HERO BUILDS SO WE CAN FORM A FRAT OR SOMETHING IDK
>>
>>47625169
I haven't read the CYOA yet, but something is either wrong with that or with this board if anyone could list Zarya as having "zero actual downsides"
>>
>>47625060
Will comment after work.
>>
>>47625112
D. Va, Winston, Symmetra.

Gotta get that sweet tech and mech. Besides, they seem like decent people.
>>
>>47625201
>oh no she has pink hair
>I'm so scared of the feminisms
>>
>>47625112
Mei, D. Va, Mercy
They're my go-to characters in each class. I play 76 for offense, but as much of a softie as he really is, he's just so gruff all the time.

And Mei takes off her coat sometimes. She just doesn't do it THAT often because she doesn't normally wear anything underneath it. In Temple of Anubis, sometimes she's asked "Aren't you hot in all that?" to which she replies, "Yes, but it is too late to change," so I can only assume she can't just take off the coat during the prep time because there's nothing under it.

D. Va's mecha is just really fun.

I was tempted to get Winston instead of Mercy, but as much as I like him as a character, Mercy is my most played & she's nice, too.

And I noticed
>McCree
>Gets really intense every day at noon
You ever had a match Vs. 6 McCree? It wasn't much of a threat being so unbalanced towards them, but you would not believe how many times I heard IT'S HIGH NOON.

An honorable mention is Turbojohn. He's cool.
>>
>>47625112
A shit.
>>
>>47625014
Instead of making it an option in an otherwise non-healslut CYOA, why not just make a CYOA entirely about being a healslut (or designing your own, or combining the two like the battlemaid CYOA did)?
>>
>>47625014
>>47625337
Healsluttery is the worst meme, invented by weebs that either never played a healing class or were shit at it.
>>
>>47625014
You are a healslut that's fucking tired of the way people treat you so you've decided to become the BBEG. You only have healing related powers though and X years to take over the world.

Do this.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>47625060
Rogue
The Warrior
Identity revealed(11)
Kidnapping(14)
Trouble Magnet(18)
Mental Degradation(23, causes increasing agoraphobia with use)
Cycle Continues(33)
Odd Candle;Even Diary

Powers:
Supernatural engineering(13)
Respawn(6)
Odd Post-Cog; Even Perfect Memory(1)

Perks:
Odd Voice In My Head; Even Home (0)

Followers:
Even Watchmaker; Odd Farseer

This seems cool.
>>
>>47625368
Healing is just anathema to every autistic brand of special snowflakery /tg/ embodies. Unless you combine it with a form of summoning, it's a terrible base for a power fantasy.
>>
>>47625337
That could be a neat fetish CYOA. There could be options like an transferring pain & damage (for masochists) or being a literal pocket healer (for size fetish) or actually being decent in a fight (but only in a yandere way), etc. etc. etc. Things that pay into fetishes but also have useful applications. One of the limits in what abilities you take would be what fetishes you like / can put up with.
>>
>>47625384
>You only have healing related powers though and X years to take over the world.
Give everyone Infectious Super Cancer

bam, everyone's dead

Then learn necromancy so you can rule over a world of skellingtons.

ezpz
>>
>>47625112
Zarya, Zenyatta, Reinhardt
>>
>>47625431
Healing is one of the biggest special snowflake baits. It's mary-sue-topia basically.
>>
>>47625441
But what if I want to rule over a world of loli zmobies?
>>
>>47625112
Bastion
Bastion
Bastion
>>
>>47625431
>Being the final arbiter of life and death
>a terrible base for power fantasy

Good healing doesn't really translate to CYOA skill picking stuff that well but playing the medic/healer classes is incredibly empowering when you're good at it.
>>
>>47625112
>Soldier 75
>Reinhardt
>Mei
Bro it up with the old guys as they train me to peak fitness and combat skill. Spend free time hugging Mei.
>>
>>47625422
Itching to change my build desu. I feel like post-cog would be of more use to an agoraphobic than perfect memory.
>>
>>47625431
That's because /tg/ doesn't understand charisma or why faith healers become televangelists and rack up huge amounts of money and prestige.
>>
>>47625112
>No one chose Widowmaker
I'd be fun trying to make her have fun, I wonder what she does when there's no mission business to do, besides training maybe.
>>
>>47624979
how invisible is R-45 suit? Only visible spectrum or echolocation/magical detection/infra-red/etc.?
How stealthy is Scout armor?
>>
File: conchita.jpg (88 KB, 1024x652) Image search: [Google]
conchita.jpg
88 KB, 1024x652
>>47625060
>>47625087
>>47625114

>Rogue
I don't need anyone to interfere in my plans for the time being.

>Royal Demesne (0)
This pocket dimension in which I will hide.
>Genetics (-10)
To create all manner of extraordinary life.
>Consumption (-17)
Which I will consume in my quest for endless power.

>No follower
I don't need such things.

>Abbadon Shard (-19)
The only sane option that lets you stay sane.

>Kill Order (-9)
Good luck getting into my personal pocket dimension and managing to defeat me there.
>Endbringer Target (-2)
This will be a glorious fight which I'll plan to win with my new Eldritch physiology. I'll obviously consume it after I kill it.
>Bad Reputation (0)
Who gives a shit?
>Manton Effect Bypass (-4)
So now I can control other parahumans within my pocket dimension. I might even be able to extract their shard and consume that too.
>Voice in My Head (-5)
Some advice never hurts.

>Taylor is Dead (0)
They'll manage. I hope they do anyway.

>The Candle
I'm sure they'll manage to kill Scion with or without my help, although I'm always willing to jump in at the last minute to get some of his glorious flesh for my eldritch buffet.

I'll return to Earth afterwards and then... then I'll probably live a normal lifestyle until I get bored and become an Eater of Planets or something like that.

I love Consumption.
>>
File: 1358409197246.jpg (604 KB, 1234x1515) Image search: [Google]
1358409197246.jpg
604 KB, 1234x1515
>>47625060
>Path
Vigilante
>Powers
Brute:
Absolute Regeneration, Superhuman Strength
Changer:
Survivalism
>>47625087
>Followers
Pandemonium
>>47625114
>Shard:
The Warrior
>Perks
Godslayer
>Flaws
Kill Order, Bad Reputation, Trouble Magnet, Wanted (E88), We Know
>Gift:
The Book
>Extra:
Mirror World

Slight Adjustment on my last try at this. Superhuman Strength seems to imply having a power similar to Endbringer Durability within it, albeit perhaps at a lesser level of effect, so switched things around for that. Still using the book for spoilers to get me and my panda-bear around safely while everyone and their dog try to put us down. They can try. They will fail.
>>
>>47625589

>spectrum
probably
>echolocation
definitely
>magical detection
based on the caster
>infra-red
nonexistent (the world in the cyoa hasn't reach that kind of tech)
>>
>>47625246
Zarya looks like a man, anon.
>>
>>47625086

>why things are popular?

Because people like them, Anon.

>>47625422

>Odd
>Even

Well, this is... odd.

>>47625621

>I don't need followers.

You hurt my heart, Anon, I worked so hard on followers for you to just discard them? Oh well.

>>47625676

What are you going to do if you find out that the Book is made worthless by the fact that you picked an extra?
>>
>>47625472
>But what if I want to rule over a world of loli zmobies?
Play Girls Military.
>>
>>47625731
Depends on how the book works. If it's just the original canon, then at least I still know the capabilities of the other big-name threats. If it updates to the new canon, then all is good.
I mean, either way it's not going to tell me the absolute minute details about who's tracking us and when, but regardless of which canon's version it does provide invaluable insight into what kind of powers will be pursuing us.
>>
>>47625676
>Vigilante
My nigga, it's the most hardcore path really
>>
>>47625731
>no followers breaks my heart

I start out extremely weak: I only have a pocket dimension, supernatural knowledge in genetical engineering and my consumption ability. I have no real active powers at that point to protect myself. I can't trust any of those followers not to endanger me while I set out on my path towards endless power. I can't take that risk, sorry.
>>
>>47625114
I love you, because now there are exactly enough points to do Some Stupid Bullshit™

Villain

Powers:
Consumption (7)

Followers:
Pandemonium
The Seraphim (22)
Chthonic

Live Shard

Perks:
Godslayer (27)
Blind Spot (30)

Flaws:
Kill Order (20)
Endbringer Target (13)
Kidnapping (10)

So, probably after I've built up some level of trust, I eat some replaceable bits from my companions since they've all got some form of regeneration. I'm not sure exactly how strong this would make me, but considering that one of them is literally an Endbringer, (who I can affect via Godslayer) I think that it'd be pretty up there.

Obviously, being able to eat bits of Endbringers would be more than enough to get a kill order put out on me eventually, piss off the Endbringers enough to get me singled out AND to get some chucklefuck to try to kidnap me before I get my powers going.

I have no idea what I'd actually do with all that power, but hey, I've got a live shard I don't have to explain shit.
>>
>>47625847
It's good to see someone else jumping on the Consumption bandwagon too.
>>
>>47625847
Oh, right, and the Gift should be Prayer Beads because regardless of how strong I manage to become, Taylor probably needs to stay alive to make it through goldilocks losing his shit.
>>
>>47625870
I'm pretty greedy, so I always try to take the choices that let me wind up with more powers than I bargained for
>>
>>47625935
Same. Considering that all worm powers are biological (alien physiology though) in nature, Consumption really is the greediest, most gamebreaking power of all.
>>
>>47625337
Not as fun. There need to be builds the healslut can be a healslut for.
>>47625062
Ah. Then, how to make it clear I want to make a healsluts CYOA, but so it still has plot?
>>
>>47625962
Except for nonsensical engineering, maybe.
>>
>>47625060
Am done with in depth feedback.

Oook, points are more or less fine. I would personally have preferred fewer, but this works.
Personally feel you shouldn't have given carte blanche immunity for PtV as Abaddon shard + precog power would logically make you a blind spot anyway. However, it's hardly a big deal and hopefully it'll stop people bitching.

Now, before I get into the powers, I would like to stress that it's both nigh impossible and very ill advised to enforce a certain overall power level. What you should be going for is making the various powers balanced and equally desirable. More specifically, a 10 point power should be more or less on par with the other 10 point powers, significantly less desirable than a 20 point power and significantly more desirable than a 5 point power. Now, while this seems obvious, I feel the obvious often needs to be stated and is the main lens through which my analysis should be viewed.
The above is the main reason why the fourth Worm CYOA was as popular as it was. Despite the lack of fancy graphics and not terribly focused powers, the guy managed to offer both detailed and concise descriptions and, most importantly, made the powers more or less balanced while encouraging creative use thereof.

Have added the bulk of it to a pastebin as somewhat rudely suggested by an anon last time.
http://pastebin.com/tDRv8mhK

I feel the above would yield a reasonably balanced cyoa and would not be terribly difficult to implement.

Hopefully, I didn't fuck up the pastebin.
>>
File: gtfo.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Does someone have that Nyarko punch comparison gif?

The one contains this gif.
>>
File: healslut.jpg (280 KB, 750x549) Image search: [Google]
healslut.jpg
280 KB, 750x549
>>47625973
Embrace the mary sue-ness inherent to healsluts. Maybe we are a beautiful healer blessed by the goddesses of life and death to bring balance to a ravaged world?
>>
>>47625973
Companions (to adventure with and/or healslut for) and quests (for the plot or whatever).

>>47626003
Can you really be that lazy? >>47615750
>>
File: 1451676093227.gif (3 MB, 544x612) Image search: [Google]
1451676093227.gif
3 MB, 544x612
>>47626003
>>
File: nyarko.jpg (189 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
nyarko.jpg
189 KB, 1440x1080
>>47626036
>>47626054
Thank you!

I searched the last few threads for ".gif" but forgot that spoilers hide the filename.
>>
>>47626020
so, "Angelanon, the CYOA"?
It definitely sounds fun, and is a spin on the "you are the greatest hero of ever, you can't lose" that anon tends to love so much.
>>
>>47626016
Ok that looks interesting. I hope you finish it.
>>
>>47625962
I think you guys are mistaking "organic" for "living".

The entities and endbringers are canonically formed out of some sort of crystalline substance, making them more akin to supercomputers than earth life. They are no more organic than quartz is.

That being said, Consumption is still massively useful. Just not --that-- useful.
>>
>>47625112
Never played Overwatch, but according to this I would definitely pick Reinhardt, Mercy, and Zarya.
>>
File: maulSplicer.jpg (75 KB, 620x442) Image search: [Google]
maulSplicer.jpg
75 KB, 620x442
>>47615974
School:Odesium

Mage Armourx3
Divine Artsx3
Enhancementx2
Knowledge: Engineeringx2

Events:
Year 1:Battle Royal/Fund Raising
Year 2:Battle Royal/Fund Raising
Year 3:Battle Royal/Fund Raising/Research Proposal: Nanoscale Mage Armour synthesis
Year 4:Battle Royal/Fund Raising/Research Proposal: Synthetic brain construction
Year 5:Battle Royal/Fund Raising/Research Proposal: Mind uploading/Advance Neurol-Mage Armour interfacing

From the weakness of the mind, circuitry preserve us
From the lies of tyrants, divine algorithm guide us
From the rage of the gods, iron protect us
From the Temptation of flesh, silica cleanse us
From this coil of mortality, Father of Machines set us free

Until all is one.
>>
>>47626283
They're organic, naturally evolved (yes, seriously) life. Having a different chemical basis doesn't stop them from being organic.
>>
>>47626292
This is a pretty cool build. Makes me want to make a similar build based on creating a harem of Battlemaid Robots.
>>
>>47626334
Serious question - Is a silicon chip organic?
>>
>>47626467
Is a silicon chip a naturally evolved, living organism?
>>
>>47626247
Yes, and that's just fine. Being an independent healer can be tons of fun if you empower us enough. Like in Necromancer where you could embrace the fleshweaving and become a wholesome healer instead of an edgy necrophiliac. You just need to give us enough incentive to go out there and heal.
>>
>>47626493
Did the Endbringers evolve naturally?
Did the entities evolve naturally?

The endbringers are the result of Eden designing alien supercomputer battle mechas
The entities have been guiding their own growth artificially much like we have been, hence the silicon chip.

And regardless of the above, I doubt the author intended for the option to allow you to munch on Scion with a side of endbringer and become a god.
>>
>>47626627
>Did the Endbringers evolve naturally?
No, these are essentially advanced robots.
>Did the entities evolve naturally?
Yes, actually. They did indeed evolve.

>The Entities have been guiding their own growth.
So a human would stop being organic should that human have undergone genetic engineering?

>Authorial intent
I don't see the point in arguing from this angle when the man himself may choose to weigh in at any time.
>>
>>47626582
If you honestly think the Worm cyoas are not all about breaking and exploiting the shit out of every option you get, you shouldn't even bother with them.

Also, even if - IF - you're right, then picking Godslayer allows you to consume them anyway.
>>
I've been trying to upload the hero school CYOA but 1) it's ridiculously big. 2) the captcha is just bullshit. I tried to make a pdf with the png images but it bloated up to 22 MB. Would it be best to convert these images to jpeg?
>>
>>47626671
Do not try and put an image-based CYOA in a pdf. It will become ugly and artifacted.
>>
>>47626627
They are organic by the "living matter" definition.

Inorganic by the "carbon based" chemistry definition.
>>
>>47626640
>So a human would stop being organic should that human have undergone genetic engineering?

No, but if a human were to start designing artificial organs, eventually replacing themselves alltogether, they would.
I will admit that the extent to which the entities have altered themselves is unclear and very much up for debate.

>>47626648
>If you honestly think the Worm cyoas are not all about breaking and exploiting the shit out of every option you get, you shouldn't even bother with them.

But, anon, there are much easier ways to do so. Ways that would not result in one labeling oneself a munchkin.

>IF - you're right, then picking Godslayer allows you to consume them anyway.

Yes, we agree on that.
>>
>>47626887
You are reasoning under the false assumption that artificial life is inherently inorganic.
>>
>>47626954
How about a fresh golem?
>>
>>47626954
Not at all, anon. By artificial organs, I simply meant organs designed and built using non-biological materials.

I fully agree that growing bio-engineered super organs is feasible in the future and a person fully made up of such would be considered organic.
>>
>>47625432
I'm on board with this. It's pretty simple,opeens it up to others, and you only really need one more option added in.
>>
File: ff11red-mage.jpg (50 KB, 410x555) Image search: [Google]
ff11red-mage.jpg
50 KB, 410x555
>>47615974

>School:
Lunestier

>Classes:
Martial Training
Tactics x2
Elemental magic x2 (mostly fire and ice)
Teamwork
Traps
Stealth
Magic refinement
Dueling

>Companions:
Valerie Bluewood, Farhat, Eydal Northbreed, Mecherath, Suzette Highking

>Events:
Battle Royalx5, Escort, Security

Maybe I'm not master of sword, magic, stealth or mechanical constructs yet knowing wider range of combat grands much flexibility to fight any foe. Classes alone won't be good enough to truly learn, thus I would train with Valerie in martial training and how knights fight, dueling with Eydal, master of one on one combat, espionage , spying and how to counter it with Mecherath, while refining of magic with Suzzete.
To lead our team both in battle royal and in security job at summit, maybe we shine
>>
File: billcipher.jpg (197 KB, 960x817) Image search: [Google]
billcipher.jpg
197 KB, 960x817
How can I let anon be a nearly omniscient and omnipotent dream demon and still have some challenge?
>>
>>47627216
you want a
>pick one of these four ways to be a healslut?
seems awfully boring.
>>
>>47627475
He has to go back in time and kill himself when he's just about to make his choice of becoming a nearly omniscient and omnipotent dream demon.
>>
>>47625432
>>47627216
BOOOOOOORING! We should embrace the healsluttery and go full goddess of life. None of that pathetic pocket pixie bullshit.
>>
>>47626671
I'm in the middle of editing spelling shit so I'll post it soon
>>
I have a CYOA that ended up just over 8 MB in size (as a PNG-24)
What's the preferred thing to do, save it as JPEG or PNG-8? I don't know if there's a difference between PNG-24 or PNG-8, but I don't think I can decrease the filesize.
I tried saving the background as a JPEG, and it's only 278 KB, yet somehow it makes the filesize so damn big (without said background the filesize is only 6 MB)

And, how the hell can a 278 KB file cause the image to increase by 2,5 MB?
>>
>>47627539
Have you thought some more about those drawbacks, which amongst other things would allow you to get a school exclusive class?

I want to make some crazy ass combinations.
>>
>>47627564
Always JPEG if it a colour image.
>>
>>47627564
Some cyoas are just born bigger than others, anon. Like when you only ate a few small donuts in the morning and then suddenly you gain 5 pounds but that slut in IT can eat all the pizzas she wants and she never gains a pound. It's unfair but it's life.
>>
File: Best Girl.gif (2 MB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.gif
2 MB, 640x355
>>47625112
Zarya
Winston
Tracer

Best girl for best hugs
Science bro
Best friend
>>
>>47627475
Quests or somesuch that give a bonus reward if you explain how you complete them without using your full abilities or a specific power that would effectively auto-solve said quest?
>>
>>47627623
>Girl
>>
>>47627643
>HURR DURR only men can muscles and short hair!
>>
>>47627669
I'm talking about that face. It's a man's face.
>>
File: 1243520918784.jpg (188 KB, 647x900) Image search: [Google]
1243520918784.jpg
188 KB, 647x900
>>47627623
Why oh why did they have to make her a straight clone of the Heavy from TF? ;_;
>>
>>47627669
Don't ruin it. He has such a dreamy face, like smug jock, and those muscles. Damm. The only thing I can't stand is his weird choice of breastplate.
>>
>>47627669
Relax butch
>>
>>47627579
Same here.
>>
File: zarya-screenshot-004.0cldc.jpg (140 KB, 1733x1100) Image search: [Google]
zarya-screenshot-004.0cldc.jpg
140 KB, 1733x1100
>>47627698
Eh, it just seems mildly masculine to me.
>>
>>47627767
Obligatory die cis scum
>>
>>47627621
there is no point in breaking it into multiple pages
>>47627584
sure.
>>
>>47627700
Because it is a TF2 clone.
>>
File: junkbutt.jpg (75 KB, 709x956) Image search: [Google]
junkbutt.jpg
75 KB, 709x956
>>47625112
McCree
Junkrat
Reinhardt

I know I'm scum for maining Junkrat, but I just love the mad max-esque aesthetic, also aussie banter is god tier
>>
>>47627700
>>47627805
You can just say you haven't actually played the game, you know. Since people in /cyoag/ are incapable of getting jobs it's understandable that you might not have $40 and missed the beta.
>>
>>47627767
>Mildly
Jesus what kinda steroid-injecting girls are you used to?
>>
>>47627848
in game you are scum for maining McE.
>>
File: sad-jew.jpg (35 KB, 476x342) Image search: [Google]
sad-jew.jpg
35 KB, 476x342
>>47627858
>ftw I make 40k a year from my two part-time jobs
>supplemented by about 20-30k~ of income from the two apartments I own and 3 (Soon to be 5) houses that I joint own with my parents
>ftw don't have the time or money to spend on having fun
>>
File: comfywake.jpg (22 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
comfywake.jpg
22 KB, 480x380
>>47627930
I have awakened from my comfy slumber just to curse you with an uncomfy bed for a 1000 years. Box, Hibiki and Beri are forgiven. Stupid normie.
>>
>>47625337
Are you me?

I was actually working on a healslut cyoa, fuck.
>>
File: 5 rings.png (2 MB, 1400x4100) Image search: [Google]
5 rings.png
2 MB, 1400x4100
>>47627579
>>47627754
Yea the problem isn't so much making the drawbacks its more along the lines that I need some other form of content to fill out the page. Ill probably write it out Tuesday night after my mid terms for my summer courses

Also to that one anon who wanted to see my first of ever cyoa... well here it is... spoiler tagging because I've been told it makes eyes bleed
>>
File: pretty good junkrat.jpg (9 KB, 163x163) Image search: [Google]
pretty good junkrat.jpg
9 KB, 163x163
>>47627914
I don't even main McCree in game, I just like him as a character
>>
>>47627767
It's the square jaw. Cartoon women tend to have a more rounded face shape for the cuteness factor.
>>
>>47627989
>Are you me?
Considering your words below, no.
>I was actually working on a healslut cyoa, fuck.
So finish it.
>>
>>47627993
Ah, you made the classic mistake of making it possible for anon to lose his gifts which through sheer pessimism means he will be cucked out of his rings within the week.
>>
>>47627993
Oh wow. My eyes.
>>
>>47627975
Anon I barely get 4 hours of sleep on average due to having constantly inflamed eyes from acquiring some fucktarded version of Grave's disease that causes muscle paralysis if I don't stop chugging potassium supplements and tapazole like a drug addict, said episodes of muscle paralysis is the reason why I can only work part-time.

Your curse is just a manner inconvenience.
>>
>>47627993
I just want to combine either necromancy or blood magic with druidïsm for maximum edge, but take your time and good luck with your mid terms.
>>
>>47628082
>>47628061
super shit right?
>>
>>47628106
You should have made the rings small flexible waifus that fit around your finger... or that other big finger. Just saying.
>>
>>47628130
That would be inconvenient.
>>
>>47628159
For you.
>>
>>47628219
Her too, really.
>>
>>47628047
I haven't found proper pics, that's the bad part. But I will.
>>
>>47627993
Oh you did that one. I remember giving you some suggestions for it way back when you posted it. You should post your others, that one wasn't bad.
>>
>>47625112
Most of these are just generally terrible roommates. Especially anyone who potentially has collateral damage that might level the house. (Looking at you, Junkrat)

Widowmaker
Reinhardt
Symmetra

As roommates they're all types that can mind their own goddamn business and give me some peace and quiet. Only really combo problem is if Reinhardt accidentally breaks something and Symmetra throws a fit.

Also, actually a somewhat viable combat team. (When you're limited to 3 at any rate. No healer, but If I counted as the 4th myself I could lug around a medkit or something)
>>
>>47627993
>Power of the 10 rings
>There are 5 rings
>>
Guy who is working on a seven sins/ virtues cyoa. Just here to remind you that progress has been made, and the cyoa will be done fairly soon. If you would like to see a WIP, feel free to ask.
Also, I've been thinking about working on a cyoa were you get powers based on colors. This will, however, put a hold on several other cyoas I am working on, including
>HUD cyoa
>The Energy Cyoa Revision.
>Powers cyoa
>Four Horsemen cyoa
Which one would you guys like next? Also, until these cyoas are completely finished, they will be put in pdf format for the sake of convenience.
>>
>>47625060
Can anyone post all of the previous worm cyoas ? I'm having trouble finding them
>>
File: Worm CYOA 1.jpg (7 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 1.jpg
7 MB, 1280x8000
And it is done. The update is finalized, I won't come back to make any new changes for quite a while.
>>
>>47625112
Tracer
Mei
Symmetra
>>
File: Worm CYOA 2.jpg (7 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 2.jpg
7 MB, 1280x8000
>>47628394

Might as well post the rest of it, even though there were no new changes as far as I can remember on the other 2 pages.
>>
>>47628106
The colors mainly. The red was the most offensive but the others weren't good either.
>>
File: Worm CYOA 3.jpg (7 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 3.jpg
7 MB, 1280x8000
>>47628446

Thanks to everyone who helped me fix this thing. I really appreciate it.

Meanwhile, I've found over 175 images for a new CYOA I'm making. It'll probably be a bit too long, or I won't use as many pictures as I thought.
>>
>>47628380
http://pastebin.com/Jvu2pHvS
>>
>>47628513
What will the new one be about?
>>
>>47627993
>Power of the 10 rings
>There are 5 rings

Somebody failed math back in grade school. Unless there's a page 2?

You could easily fix the "MY EYES!!!" By popping this into Photoshop and toning down the saturation by like 50-60%. It's readable, the only problem is the overly bright background colors.

Also:

Body: It's REALLY tough to choose between regeneration and shapeshifting. I'd gladly trade in one of the other rings to get both of those. I'd probably ultimately choose shapeshifting since I don't live a risky enough life that regeneration would be used much, but I'd probably regret it if I ever got terribly sick.

Mind:Illusions. Imagine all the crazyness you could do pairing it with shapeshifting.

Soul: Earthbending. Only one with some solid benefits while NOT wearing it, since I could use it to build cool shit out of stone I can still enjoy while not wearing it.

Movement: Shadows, I'd probably kill myself with the other three. (Otherwise, teleport would be the no-brainer)

Skill: Language. Enough said, really.
>>
>>47628515
Cool. Not the anon who asked but thanks.
>>
>>47628543

Don't want to hype up anything in case I change my mind about making it, or if I suddenly drop and die.

Though, on the other hand, maybe I should tell people in case nobody is going to like the idea, so I should drop it right away?..
>>
>>47628614
It could also help your motivation to have already talked about it. Could make it feel more real/concrete.
>>
>>47628567
You can probably stay shapeshifted after taking off the ring, so that's a pluss.
>>
File: Amen.png (179 KB, 570x357) Image search: [Google]
Amen.png
179 KB, 570x357
>>47628640

Alright, I'll tell you.

I'm going to make a CYOA about being a ruler of Russian(-ish) medieval fantasy principality. Going for the total war vibe there. I'll make a big selection of units with different characteristics and such. Overall artstyle will be reminiscent of those old paintings (its where I took most of the pictures from). There will be a map on which you can design your principality, ally with other principalities or foreign powers, you'll be able to customize your ruler and by determine how well you would go by characteristics he will have in the end, stuff like that.

Would anyone be interested in a such a thing?
>>
>>47628871
Just add on a couple of Ivanna fuckabivches and waifus and its going to do alright.
>>
File: thumbs-up.png (136 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.png
136 KB, 634x354
>>47628871
That sounds awesome and like something I would very much enjoy. My personal preference is a much lower focus on person character strength, in superhuman ways. A lot of those "build a nation" CYOAs go that route and I often feel like a bit of a chump putting my points mostly into the nation. My request/recommendation would have different point pools for the two areas.
>>
>>47628871
Yes, except for the fact that Russian culture is absolute bogshit and /pol/tier, that sounds pretty neat. There has to be an option to get an enormous penis though in exchange for being hated by a/the royal family.
>>
>>47628871
Sounds like potential.
>>
>>47628965
I disagree with this. I am very much all for waifus, lewds, and lewd waifus in CYOAs but I don't feel like this is the right topic for that. If anything, you can go with the popular and vague "harem/waifu" options and let the player work out the specifics themselves.
>>
>>47625112
D.Va, because I want to fuck her
Genji, because I want to fuck him
Winston, because I won't miss bananas or peanut butter

>try to give Genji the D
>throws it back at me
>>
>>47629073
>try to give Genji the D
>he fruit ninjas it into a banana split

ftfy
>>
File: sadrussianwaifu.png (132 KB, 580x434) Image search: [Google]
sadrussianwaifu.png
132 KB, 580x434
>>47629044
>>47628965
>he wants more than one wholesome, christian and russian wife

Degenerates leave now. >>/lgbt/
>>
>>47628640
>It could also help your motivation to have already talked about it.
or it does the exact opposite, as is the case with me.
>>
>>47629073
Hanzo is the superior husbando though.
>>
>>47628871
Yep.
>>
So is anyone about to post OC soon or is it safe to get comfy in my bed and sleep?
>>
>>47629110
You misunderstand anonski

I want more CHOICES of waifus of which to choose the best out of the best to raise many children with, to teach them Cossack ways and rape, pillage those filthy Ashkenazi Jews.
>>
>>47629044
To be fair anon, if you're building up a little principality, strategic marriages to single ladies are very important.
>>
>>47629200
Didn't you just wake up?
>>
>>47629235
>marriages
>plural
That disgusting islam cuckery has no place in a russian cyoa, Achmed.

>>47629220
I'm sorry for misunderstanding, comrade. That is indeed the sovjet- I mean russian way.
>>
>>47629143
That's not how you spell Reinhardt.
>>
>>47629281
I didn't intend to imply you should get married to multiple women, Ivan.
>>
>>47629200
I can not post OC if it means you'll quit this bullshit.
>>
File: 1456791152071.jpg (2 MB, 2128x3124) Image search: [Google]
1456791152071.jpg
2 MB, 2128x3124
>>47629200
I can safely say that I am not about to post OC.

I refuse to speak on behalf of anyone else regarding this subject, though.
>>
File: tumblr_n1exhcveAz1t7rcb5o1_500.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1exhcveAz1t7rcb5o1_500.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>47629275
>implying my life is interesting enough to spend more than an hour a day awake

No bully pls.
>>
>>47628871
Sounds cool, i was thinking about making a Russian dlc for that Golden Horde CYOA, but it never went anywhere.

>>47629036
>except for the fact that Russian culture is absolute bogshit and /pol/tier
whatever you say, mate
>>
>>47629200
How about you just go take your cyanide night pills and go to sleep permanently?
>>
>>47629312
>No bully pls.
My life boring as shit, too. That's why I anime and vidyagames and CYOAs and stuff.

Anything to keep me from actually thinking about my life and where it's headed.
>>
>>47629369
Same.
>>
>>47627700

No actual similarities in terms of gameplay between the two. So I guess it really comes down to russian strongman archetype. Which TF2 didn't pioneer anyways.

Zarya doesn't work like the heavy. Any playtime on the character should tell you this.
>>
>>47629036
Let me guess you want a gay option
>>
File: ae0.jpg (36 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
ae0.jpg
36 KB, 479x492
>>47624958
yare yare daze...
>>
>>47625112
Bastion, Reinhardt, Mercy

Holy trinity of perfection.
>>
File: putin.jpg (28 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
28 KB, 360x360
>>47628871
Great. I'll make a russian homosexual paradise and unite all of notRussia under my colourful flag.
>>
>>47628965
>>47628991
>>47629036
>>47629037
>>47629145
>>47629339

Alright, I cannot fail now when people know I'm working on something...
>>
>>47629312
>>47629369
what about getting a job / taking an education?
okay, other-guy sounds like he might actually be doing at least SOMETHING with his life.
>>
File: realelf.jpg (32 KB, 461x461) Image search: [Google]
realelf.jpg
32 KB, 461x461
>>47629420
>summer namefag thinks homophobia belongs on 4chan

Should have lurked more, hun.
Also, yes. A russian cyoa begs for a homosexual empire.
>>
>>47629492
You've been spending too long in trap threads, anon.
>>
>>47629492
No, not really. Russia is a great Orthodox Christian nation. Does not tolerate homosexuals.
>>
>>47629464
You know that thing where you don't have to go to uni classes but can still pass your finals if you study for a few hours? I have that. So my life is boring and stupid but technically I'll have a future. I wish I were a stupid jock though that's why all my builds are dumbass barbarians and chads.
>>
>>47629492
This is a Christian image board, and God hates fags and so do all good 4chan users.
Fucking summerfags
>>
>>47629492
What anime is that from?
>>
>>47629540
Sounds like a community college or some online university program.
>>
>>47629529
... I've been getting a real taste for black fembois lately which is the exact opposite of my usual type so maybe you're onto something there.
>>47629530
Obviously, and that's why I'm planning to unite all of russia under a rainbow banner because it's a power fantasy and Putin isn't there to gulag my ass.
>>
>>47629547
Than why do we keep calling each other by the suffix -fag?
>>
>>47629579
>He thinks black guys can look like girls.
Yeah, anon, you really do need to stop going to those threads. Find some nice, wholesome asian boys, somewhere. Clear your head.
>>
>>47629574
Nope. Law school, the EU version though. It's depressing to talk about. I wish I could trade in INT for CHA.
>>
>>47629574
Community colleges are the ones where you're forced to show up. Larger schools are more prone to letting you just take the exams.
>>
>>47629540
>You know that thing where you don't have to go to uni classes but can still pass your finals if you study for a few hours?
Yes. Though my reason is I don't see a point in showing up to classes (still do for lectures) since I don't know anyone and it's just finding the answer from the book.
Which I do anyway when reading.
Chances are, at least I'd think so, the level increases next year.
>>
>>47629530
I know right? I had had an idea for medieval CYOA where in you inherited a Dukedom. There was going to be a dozen-ish companions and the two who weren't straight were going to go great lengths to hide it so they wouldn't get burnt at the stake by the church.
>>
>>47629609
I know right? Effortlessly succeeding at life must suck.
>>
>>47629596
Because straight men, which are the only type of person on 4chan, are insulted when you call them a fag. Are you a newfag, or a fagfag?
>>
>>47629630
What's the difference between a class and lecture?
>>
>>47629464
>what about getting a job / taking an education?
Have a latter, can't think of any sort of former that I wouldn't get fed up with / fired from because reasons that I don't see changing anytime soon, so I don't even try.
>spoiler
Assuming you meant the second post you linked to, then no. I'm not doing shit with my life.
>>
>>47629492
Yes, we are okay with dickgirls and traps, but hate homosexuals, nothing contradictory here, that's how 4chan works.
>>
>>47629492
>>47629420
I liked CYOAgeneral better a week or two before where gay guys didn't constantly beg for options that cater to them
Yes, I know what I just did: Just mentioning a problem makes them think they're being oh so hilarious by going on and on again.
>>
>>47629674
A fagotronic Homosaurus Rex
>>
>>47629642
Yeah, cause education is everything and once I graduate with 0 networking skills, friends or actual experience, my life will be a fucking unicorn fart.
>>
>>47629726
Luckily you're not an author so your opinion is worth less than a build of angelanon.
>>
>>47629685
>Lecture
Where a professor presents the pages you wrote, usually adding extra notes and giving you a powerpoint
>Class
Where you and a bunch of other people have a "teacher", usually an older student, who helps you learn the course. You get work to do, given by the professor.
Most of the teachers are shit and just act as "guides", telling you where in the book to find the answer in. I did have one teacher who was based, but she demanded we do all the work before showing up, then we went through it and she told us more.
Attendance was not high for her class.
>>47629686
I don't like you, anon. I'm going to pretend you live in some country where you have to pay everything yourself and don't get money from the state for being a NEET.
>>
>>47629726
Pretty sure people have been asking for husbando options for quite some time.
>>
>>47629749
How about you spend the time to make friends, network or maybe even plan ahead and apply for co-op if its still possible or use all the uni's resources that are there to teach you how to go about doing all this shit when you're still in school and have access to it?
>>
>>47629743
Blah blah blah lynching blah.
Can we pretend I replied with something suitably homophobic? The games getting old.
>>
>>47629778
>less than a build of angelanon
Whoa there buddy. Try not to exaggerate too much.
>>
>>47629808
>why don't you just stop being dead on the inside

Geez, who knows.
>>
>>47628394
>Conspirator
I suppose. I'm probably just gonna do my own thing anyway.

>Ace - Perfect copy of myself - (3pts)
>>Schrodinger
>>Power Fluctuation
>Power Hub (0pts)
>Power Fluctuation (-5pts)

>Companions
>>Pandemonium
>>Iscariot

>Abaddon Shard (-7pts)

>Endbringer Target (0pts)

Basically gonna loop Power Fluctuation between myself and projection until I get about a 200,000% boost. Enough to boost Power Hub so that it covers the Earth, giving me access to all the powers.

gg; no re.
>>
>>47629808
>Friends
>Network
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>47625060
Gonna go with a beat-em-up

>Conspirator
>normal shard
>drawbacks

psychic nosebleed (12 points)

>powers
Charge (7)
electrokinetic combat (5)
Stamina (2)
Peak Human Strength (0)(4th power)

>Followers
Iscariot (im sure she wont ruin everything)
Watchmaker

>The Book
I actually have no idea what is going on, this may help.
>>
>>47629793
Here in Canada, we call those "classes" tutorials.

We're given work, online quiz or research that we must do before going to every tutorial, and the tutorial period is usually spent reviewing said work or doing some retarded hands-on activity tangentially related to it. Tutorials are mandatory.

In the upper year courses, tutorials become MASSIVELY more important for the harder courses, as it is sometimes the only way to get more practice on questions or reference journal articles you can't get anywhere else or is behind a ludicrously high paywall.
>>
>>47629796
then I guess I haven't noticed it / it hasn't been as rampant.
at least the furry quit posting for a few days
yes, again, I know what I did.
>>
>>47629793
>I don't like you, anon.
I don't really like myself all that much, either. I mean, I think I'm an okay-enough guy, but I simultaneously feel like I'm basically human trash.
>I'm going to pretend you live in some country where you have to pay everything yourself and don't get money from the state for being a NEET.
I pay for rent, electricity, internet, food, etc. with the money I receive from the government. Sorry to disappoint you further.
>>
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 711x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 711x1100
>>47625431
Healing is great for waifus. I love white mage types.
>>
>>47625114
>Either I've done a good job rebalancing the CYOA, since no one is suggesting anything new, or people just don't care about me.

I didn't post my most recent unbalanced build (which survived the recent round of updates) because what's the point if the CYOA would be edited to remove it? :-D
>>
>>47625431
>>47629972
also healsluts
>>
>>47629928
>Tutorials are mandatory
that's the big difference, then.
And yes, this is only my second year, and I wanted to see how my grades were affected from not showing up to classes and not doing the work for each class.
I shouldn't do that next year.

>having to pay for articles
what.
>>
>>47625431
>Unless you combine it with a form of summoning, it's a terrible base for a power fantasy.

You're wrong.
>>
>>47628513
One more thing i have noticed is in the taylor companion you have spelled 'you' as 'uoi' in the last paragraph.
>>
>>47629963
well, at least you put the answers in spoilers, that way we can pretend I didn't read them.
You at least make cyoas, right? It's not much, but it's something.
One final thing, though: You're not an immigrant, are you?
If so you are figuratively (?) my host hated kind of person.
>>
>>47628380
>>47628610
Here it is updated with the most recent version of #5.
http://pastebin.com/avqyp3dg
>>
>>47630032
>You at least make cyoas, right?
Have made one, been making another for a bit over a week. Once that's done, I'll most likely not make any more of them. Because I'm shit.
>spoiler
Nope. Born in my country of residence, only once set foot outside it.
>>
>>47629993
>having to pay for articles

We don't all live in a socialist utopia anon. And I really do mean the only way to get access to certain journal articles you can't get anywhere else.

I have a Classics major who attends his tutorials religiously, because in order to write his papers, he needs to read these 60-100+ year old books, the hardcopies of which are only available in like 3-4 university libraries on the other side of the country. The Tutorial Assistants (TAs) usually graduates doing their masters or PhDs and have complete scanned copies of them were his ancient article/book sugar mommies/daddies
>>
>>47629565
Revolutionary Slut Utena
>>
>>47628871
Sounds awesome! Go for it man!
>>
>>47624979
Looks great!
>>
>>47630116
>Canada
>We don't all live in a socialist utopia
wait just a minute.
Admittedly I'm not at that level (yet), I just need scientific articles that usually aren't more than a decade old.
>>
>>47628394
>Take Projection power
>Make projection a little girl and give it the Projection power
>Repeat indefinitely
>The world is little girls
>The moon is little girls
>Space is little girls
>Everything is little girls
>>
File: cyoh.jpg (925 KB, 1380x2800) Image search: [Google]
cyoh.jpg
925 KB, 1380x2800
>>47629726
For you.
>>
>>47625060
>>47625087
>>47625114

Rogue

Genetics
Nanomachines

Natural trigger

Trouble magnet
bad rep
kidnapping
identity revealed

The candle

Whelp, things are about to get interesting. Only through MAD SCIENCE do I have a chance to survive. I could try to play it safe...but I'd rather toss myself off the deep end and engage in enough self-modification with NANOMACINES to make Armstrong proud.

And then I get to bring it all back to this earth and makes things a little more interesting around here...

>>47625112

>>Zarya
Bodyguard, and can help me get /fit/.

>>Mercy
Cute and a mad scientist? Yes please.

>>Symmetra
Cute and tech support. Also yes.
>>
>>47630263
If you're in STEM program, the upper year courses tend to want you to find newer or more recently published scientific articles which are harder to find because they didn't have the time to circulate and behind a pay wall that your university didn't have a subscription for. Fucking annoying as balls.

I remember one course, I think it was Organic Chemistry IV, the prof wanted only references from journal articles that are within 6 months from the start of the semester.
>>
File: Goddess CYOA.jpg (5 MB, 1800x8487) Image search: [Google]
Goddess CYOA.jpg
5 MB, 1800x8487
Why is Shub-Niggurath best girl?
>>
>>47630400
Nyarko > *
>>
>>47629826
He's not. Angelanon wanted a CYOA where she could be a perfect pretty princess, so she actually made made one. Then added a second page almost entirely dedicated to suggestions she'd received.
>>
>>47630327
oh no, anon posted a cyoa I don't care about and won't read! I am so, so hurt, I think I'll go scream about fags and how they're homosexuals and have sex with men and that's bad!
>>
>>47630400
>Why is Frigg best girl?

Fixed that for you
>>
>>47630327
>The Hunk
>The Bear
>both are (dominant) tops

FUCK. It had so much potential. Why can't they just let me dominate a submissive older guy?
>>
>>47630400
>Tfw most goddesses are stale christmas cakes, used goods, or throw away milfs.
>>
File: 1464883694888.jpg (578 KB, 2457x1095) Image search: [Google]
1464883694888.jpg
578 KB, 2457x1095
>>47630327
Are you trying to tell me there is something wronge with homo-love?

Also whoever made this was REALLY butthurt about femboys and was probably shut down when asking one out before he made this.
>>
>>47630565
Maybe someday I fix all the problems that one had. Update pics too. Maybe.
>>
File: Crossworlds pg1.png (3 MB, 993x8028) Image search: [Google]
Crossworlds pg1.png
3 MB, 993x8028
Ok, I know the intro's really long.
Anyone have any interest?
If so, what world should I do next?
>>
>>47630327
hunk > twink > bear > femboi > trap
>>
>>47630400
She isn't

Athena is
>>
File: CHEM4730-term paper.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
CHEM4730-term paper.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47630263
Here's a term paper I wrote for an 4th year organic chem course, I think it was synthetic organic chemistry or something. Thank god the prof was lenient with my journal article references.
>>
>>47630475
There's a difference in between a cyoa someone made and their builds mate.
>>
File: Hero Academy pg 1 ver 1.1.png (7 MB, 1200x4700) Image search: [Google]
Hero Academy pg 1 ver 1.1.png
7 MB, 1200x4700
Alright so here's the first updated page. I 100% can't thank the proofreaders who helped me enough.

Also a lot of people really want drawbacks so I thought I would strawpoll to see what should go on the other part of the image for them

http://www.strawpoll.me/10408204
>>
>>47630620
You do realise you are potentially making Jumpchain lite, right?

More to the point, I'm mildly dissapointed in the power structures: how you get shoehorned into a realm the second you reach godhood and can't get beyond that.

It looks good and has some potential though.
>>
>>47630763
At least she writes up a little story for her builds and comments on other people's, instead of complaining constantly about CYOAs, builds and posters.
>>
>>47630705
Is this a cyoa? I'm so fucking confused, is this even English? The only words I can comprehend is Viagra.
>>
>>47630781
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10408204
They all sound like good options.
>>
>>47630924
except the gimme bonuses
>>
>>47630874
She spams the same build for each cyoa that comes up, uses a generic response to other builds (cool! Sounds good. Let's team up, etc), and frequently complains. Her posts also attract shit posters like honey does flies. Her builds are no better than one anon's complaining.
>>
>>47625060
So important question. Do you have to take Augmentation to build and fuse Nanomachines with yourself and other people?
>>
>>47630781
>people really want drawbacks
Protip: make drawbacks without any/minimal benefits
>>
>>47630976
Angelanon is a sweet lady. Please stop talking about her like that.
>>
>>47630976
I love angelanon. It's not like she's malicious, unlike you. I enjoy her builds when I see them, especially to my CYOAs.
>>
Daily remainder, Angelanon is boogieman to scare anons and doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>47630620
Looks fun.
I'm assuming Loki's fire fists don't transfer heat to you though right?
>>
File: 1464013891749.jpg (388 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1464013891749.jpg
388 KB, 1680x1050
>>47631027
>>47631054

These are good posts.
>>
>>47631060
But they do exist, hell they're even worse shitposters then her. I think one of the Magical Realm RP crowd shitposted in a /cyoag/ thread a couple of threads ago.

>>47598077

>>47599624
>>
>>47630781
Dude clubs could be awesome! Instead of getting something from them, it'd be cool even if they just added lore or personality to the world. You could have some general ones like sports, monster hunting, music, student council, and more specific ones for the schools like Mechanics for Odesium, debate club for Lunestier, and maybe a gambling club for Ej Har! Even without the bonuses, the lore and pointless customization would still be awesome!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.