[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the plot of your recent adventure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: What_are_birds.jpg (30 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
What_are_birds.jpg
30 KB, 600x337
Tell me about the plot of your recent adventure
>>
>>47622888
A mysterious overly-American alien travelling from far into the cycles of the universe's incarnations appears and warns the party of a eldtritch horror waifu, a brilliant but criminally insane scientist, ego maniac, and galaxy wide merchant who is equivilant to space-walmart, and a Teen boy from CCC city who is currently being argued amongst the gods to be assinated before he can arise to godhood himself.

He basically warned us that we had inadvertandly antagonized a galactic civilization so old and organized that we would be forced to fight a losing battle for the next several decades before getting annihilated.

To that end he sent us to quest for a couple of Macguffins, a magic mirror for the space-jew, a legendary weapon made from the armor remains of the universes' most powerful hero of legend, and a hyper powerful fertility icon for the eldtrich horror waifu.

God help us she's got local terraformed moons teeming with unholy spawn. pls send help.
>>
>>47622888
Heretek was experiementing with a fragment of Necron mind-upload tech.
He couldn't get it to work right, but his experiments needed bodies.
Lots and lots of bodies.
>>
>>47623119
I have to ask: what system?
>>
File: Sweating.gif (56 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Sweating.gif
56 KB, 256x192
>>47622888
Superhero team who fights supercrime, trying to bring balance to the mafia in the city when they get a message from the police that there's been an ambush on a money transporter van for a local bank, involving a super.

Party investigates and eventually follows the clues toward an abandoned half-built hotel just outside of the metropolis and scout out the place. Everything seems fishy, especially since the team found that there is a building beneath the half-build hotel: party goes in to investigate and two of them are suddently lifted as the floor of the corridor they were walking in goes upward to the ceiling, which opens to reveal an arena with some ex?-supervillains that look about to duke it out.

The announcer says in a cocky way that the two heroes have arrived, but before he can continue the strongman picks up a piece of debris and throws it at the blast-proof glass that was supposed to give the rich guests a clear view of the battlefield. The piece of concrete goes right through and all hell breaks loose, as the supervillains charge the two to take them down. In the meantime, the other two who were infiltrating from the other side (there were two entrances) also get in and start adding to the chaos.

In the meantime, the strongman grapples one of the fighters and uses him as a living weapon against another fighter (who is a metal golem basically). Even after the villain he is using went unconscious. He also picked up another villain afterward (since the golem wouldn't go down) who is a little bit tougher than most humans, but not by much and used him too as a club. While he was unconscious. The GM described the cracking of bones and everything...

To sum it up: the team fucked up and now they have to somehow salvage the situation.
>>
>>47623256
>inb4cringe

Freeform and loose opposed rolls.
>>
>>47622888
A campaign about the supreme god becoming bored with the world his underlings created for him, so he wishes for it to be destroyed by his most powerful underling, who was imprisoned by the others because they didn't like the species(demons) that god created. There's bound to be conflict when that guy is released.

Currently, the players stumbled into a war between two rather small countries as the bodyguards of a powerful fire wizard of one of the nations, who's hell-bent on burning down every last enemy.

The whole over-arcing storyline about the war between the gods isn't even close to being introduced. There's a lot to have in our campaign before that, we're basically at the starting point. Weird apparitions and inexplicable things as well as the behind-the-scenes politics of that seemingly small-scale war the PCs are in right now are all stuff that the PCs will be confronted with before I'll go all out with the story.
>>
Extremely seasick sorceress sleeps through a pirate raid on the ship she was taking, pirates steal her enchanted carriage while she's napping within it and take it to their island base. Sorceress is understandably miffed, and now that the carriage is safely hidden, seeking revenge.
>>
File: ASS-RFSS-TUNIC-FRONT.jpg (25 KB, 410x581) Image search: [Google]
ASS-RFSS-TUNIC-FRONT.jpg
25 KB, 410x581
>>47622888
PCs are fantasy Schutzstaffel officers, at the head of a small squad of soldiers, rooting out rebels in a small backwater town. Action alternates between questing during the day to gain information and the favor of specific townsfolk, and holding trials by night. The players have the time limit of a week before they must travel to the nearest military outpost to file in their report and hand in possible suspects and prisoners, and must try not to get slaughtered by rebels and vengeful townies before then.
>>
Taking place in the SU setting, it seems to be largely slice of life with an occasional monster of the week, and overtime there seems to be developing an overarching plot relating to some sort of presence from space or another world. I'm not familiar with the show, I don't think much of anything was taken from it other than just the world/universe.
>>
>>47622888
Three thieves wanted to steal the Ring of the Shadow Lands from the crime boss Madam Xenobia.

Well technically, they didn't want to but I railroaded them into it.

It sucked, I wish I was a better DM.
>>
>>47623306
If you can make it work you have my respect
>>
>>47622888
I haven't a chance to play in several months, but at least you have nice dubtrips
>>
Ww1 level complicated interactions have led to a new war between an evil empire of savages and the good alliance of men dwarves and elves

But the alliance isn't that spotless and the evil empire gets morally gray the further in you go.

And the party are a bunch of racists!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.