[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
curse of the wulfen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
has anyone got a good pdf of the curse of the wulfen daemon rules or at least screenies of the formations/traits/psychic powers
>>
>>47622579
We only have the pdf in shitty cellphone format.
>>
>>47622721
Yep, dunno why
>>
>>47622730
I'm still grateful we still have some scananons that delivers, but even I wonder what happen.

Scans are delayed, come in strange formats and some never come alltogether.

I think we lost some of the old scananons.
>>
>>47622795
forever greatful to the scannons

really dont want to pay for the daemons codex all over again with the codex of a faction i'll never play
>>
>>47622816
like srsly £40 for some formations/warlord traits/psychic powers and a copy paste of the exact same codex you already have
>>
Is the small version of the Dex decent and updated?
Is it like the little version of the 7th ed rulebook?
>>
File: WP_20160605_13_34_51_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160605_13_34_51_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>47622816
>>47622831
This is how i get around the problem. I printed 4 for pages.
Not nice to look at, but it works.
>>
>>47622872
i dont believe it is updated, no. i would probably buy that though, i have already got the mini codex from before curse of the wulfen

>>47622912
this looks great, care to share the pages anon?
>>
>>47622941
Damn that sucks
Oh well this Daemons list is my 1k "pick up and go" army. I guess a smaller Dex would fit the theme
>>
File: Fry_suspicious.jpg (181 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Fry_suspicious.jpg
181 KB, 1680x1050
>>47622941
>this looks great, care to share the pages anon?
But anon; you can find them in the same places we always put them.
Where we keep all the scans.

You know where it is, right?
>>
>>47623112
>checks mega
codex daemons date created 2014

>downloads curse of the wulfen
space wolves only
>>
>>47622579
So what exactly do people want? I have the book and a scanner (not the best in the world but its a scanner). Do we need the few pages of demon rules from Wulfen? I can try and get them scanned up if so.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.