[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: GOT07062015.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1612) Image search: [Google]
GOT07062015.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1612
Should i
>>
>>47620434
Make like Shia Lebeouf
>>
>>47620434
No.

That risk board is pathetically small.
>>
>>47620434
No.

Like all alternate Risk boards it has some 'good' ideas that make it fun for a game or two. however after that the imbalance and other stupid idea overshadow everything else.
>>
>>47621721
I dunno about all of them. The Star Wars risk games are pretty fun, although that's more because it's two teams of two facing off with wild card asshole hutts fucking everything up.
>>
2210 is still my favorite Risk.
>>
>>47620434
Isn't there an actual GoT board game that isn't Risk?
>>
>>47620434
If you wanna play Risk just get a mobile app or something.
>>
>>47621763
Isn't that the one where you tear up the cards and draw on the map?
>>
>>47624008
No, that's legacy risk.
>>
>>47622128
Yes, and it came out first.

There's also a battlefield game like memior44 in the GOT universe.
>>
Get the actual Game of Thrones boardgame if you want a better experience, get Risk Legacy if you want the best version of Risk to ever exist.
>>
>>47626182
I take it you recommend the Got boardgame? Looks interesting, but I've never heard much about it.
>>
GoT Diplomacy when?
>>
>>47627856

I wouldn't recommend it. After many games it always broke down to two superpowers clashing and the 3rd player decided who won.
>>
>>47627856

I enjoy it, but I've not played it too many times. I have a group of friends who all love GoT so we get really into roleplaying our houses and such, it's more about the gameplay than the end result.
>>
>>47627856

I think it's a great game, but it only really works with six or at the very least five players... Otherwise the balance is off.

But it incentivizes alliances and intrigues really well.
>>
>>47627906

sooo... just like GoT?
>>
>>47620434
Too few armies to play, that board does not look fun or interesting to play on and the gimmick won't be worth it, whatever it is.
I've been burned before, I bought legacy. The only good nonstandard risk is 2210.
>>
I made a RISK map of Westeros some time ago. It's up on deviantart if anyone's interested.
It's probably not too balanced but should anon play feel free to give some feedback!

Look for
my_westeros_game_of_global_domination__by_karadram
>>
>>47631561
Is 8 armies too few? The only thing i like about the board is the port system.
>>
>>47620434

Seems risky.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.