[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/5eg/ D&D 5E General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: Moonwhisper.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Moonwhisper.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v3:
https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ

>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

When is Player on Player murder acceptable?
>>
>>47620412
>When is Player on Player murder acceptable?
>Player on Player
You did this on purpose

Also it depends. I personally don't allow it in any of my games. If you want to play against each other, we'll play a different game, but right now we're playing a co-operative storytelling game. So CO-OPERATE.
>>
Yeah so I killed my fellow Rogue because he was sort of annoying and I thought we had to kill him to do a resurrection magic thing which it turns out we didn't. he's pretty mad and wants to kill us all , but he's dead, but we are planning on resurrecting him.

Whoo....what? Explain what happened to me.
>>
So because of reasons my group's halfling ranger now has a human sized puppet. one which he'll be able to pilot like a mech for 1 hour/day, i do have some ideas as to the functions but suggestions would be welcome

>It's Medium size will let him use heavy weapons w/o disadvantage
>will act as a health buffer, though when the buffer is gone it will cease functioning and the halfling will need to spend a full round or so getting out of it.
>might possibly take damage while inside but give him resistance vs damage types to balance it's own health out
>Possibly have it's own physical stats/slots overriding his own
>>
>>47620458
right but what if we thought that by killing him we'd be making him a demigod and got that wrong.
>>
>>47620480
Oh if the players are just being retarded and killing each other out of sincere idiocy, that's different. I've had plenty of PCs die to plans and actions of other PCs that were "completely foolproof."
It's unco-operative assholes who legitimately think that "It's what my character would do!" is an excuse to do whatever you want that annoy me.
>>
>>47620605
Well like I thought the plan was to kill this guy and then bring him back. He wouldn't agree but I thought he was just RP'ing so I'm like, fuck this guy, I don't even like him, shot the shit out of him. Seems like he might be dead but we can resurrect at this level. So, like... I don't know why he yelled at me and told me to get the fuck out of his house, I thought it was fun.
>>
>>47620467
"Get in the fucking robot, Frodo"
>>
>>47620877
"Fuck off Samwise."
>>
Stupid newbie question - why is there no "Mage" class in DnD? Is there some kind of lore preventing 'mage' from being a class distinct from sorc/wiz/etc, or is it more a mechanical issue (eg: they couldn't think up a compelling mechanic for another caster). I know mage is sort of a generic catchall term for spellcasters (ex: mage armor) but I'm curious why it was never spun into a distinct class in recent editions. Also, i'm asking because good homebrew names are hard to come by.
>>
>>47621656
Because mage used to be the name for the overlapping category that included arcane casters other than bard (who was historically a rogue class)
>>
why is strahd such a shit wizard
>>
>>47621836
It's explained in his old lore. He's meant to be a relatively shitty wizard even for his level.
>>
>>47621847
y tho
>>
>>47621950
He wasn't a Necro before becoming a vampire, he was actually probably just a relatively high level fighter.

The wizard thing was a poisonous gift from the mists.
>>
>>47620412
Solely when all parties involved agree with the potential consequences.

Good ol' manslaughter is always open, though.
>>
>>47620412
When one of the players is being an absolute moron that is going to destroy the party unless stopped.

My parties Sorcerer wanted to kill the Rogue, because he was an irrational idiot who murdered everyone, regardless of whether they surrendered or even posed a threat.

But then he got eaten by a dragon so everything worked out just fine.
>>
>>47620412
When one party turns down the other for a date.
>>
Out of the Abyss or Princes of the Apocalypse?
>>
>>47620412
>When is Player on Player murder acceptable?

When it makes sense for the characters to oppose each other.
>>
>>47620412

when the group wants it to be
>>
>>47622952
Princes of the Apocalypse
>>
Where's the actual link to the list of /5eg/ approved homebrew stuff? I haven't been able to find it in the pastebin for months.
The only mention of homebrew stuff on there is for the resources, but I want the actual content other users have made.
>>
>>47620458
But DM, the wizard keeps stealing things from me and going invisible
>>
>>47623231
That's when the DM punishes the player. Players should not fight each other unless one is putting the life of another is extreme danger.
>>
>>47623133
homebrew is for gays
>>
>>47622952
Out of the abyss. Once you get past the eternal darkness it's really fun imo.
>>
>>47623133
>/5eg/ approved homebrew

/5eg/ has approved any homebrew? I thought these threads considered 5e impossible to homebrew because 'muh redundancy'
>>
Hey friends i'm a 3rd level wood elf assassin rogue who just hit 4, should i bump dex to 20, take alert or take dual wielder

help!
>>
>>47622069
It also must be said that ultimately he's not very motivated to study his ass off and become a powerful Wizard, since he only has access to knowledge already in Barovia (which he cannot leave) and as powerful as he gets he's still fucking stuck and not going anywhere at all, as vastly more powerful casters have tried to escape Ravenloft and failed.
>>
>>47623393
Literally says
>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:

I remember there was a homebrew list at one point. I downloaded it and went though some amazingly huge list of spells. Thought I'd give it another read.
>>
>>47623352

Are you proposing a trade for homebrew for homo sex?
>>
>>47621656
Fun fact: there WAS a "mage" class during the playtest, and the wizard, sorcerer and warlock were all subclasses of it.

The article talking about this seems to have been scoured from the web, but their original intention was to have four overarching class groups like in 2e - the mage, warrior, priest and "trickster" (the new term for roguish classes), but the approach was abandoned. Still, there were a few iterations of the playtest where the mage was a real thing.
>>
File: Character creation list.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Character creation list.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>47624001
> Unsubstantiated rumour
> They SCOURED it from the internet, I tell ya
>>
>>47624001
The closest to it actually ever being a thing was the Bard originally being a half-caster version of Rogue, which eventually got canned for the final full caster version for unfathomable reasons (probably to avoid it being Ranger 2)
>>
I was thinking about the gestalt thing someone mentioned the other day here:
>>47591733

This seems like a really cool way to make villain NPCs without always just making them higher levels than the party and keep their health fairly under control. Each one would feel really unique too.
>>
>>47624273
I say "scoured from the web" because it seems to have removed from both the WotC site and WebArchive. If you think I'm lying about it, for some reason, you can still find blog and forum posts discussing the article, such as this: http://www.enworld.org/forum/content.php?1284-D-D-Next-Warriors-Mages-Priests-and-Tricksters-Traps-in-13TH-AGE-plus-a-2014-Calendar-from-Kobold-Press!
>>
>>47624158
The Ghost in the Machine seemed cool, but after research I realised it was for modern settings -_-
Is there a way to build a debuff warlock?
>>
Are there any class features that you never get the chance to use or simply don't ever want to use? Are they usually small, simple features or have you ever had it happen with one of the important and defining features of the class?
>>
File: 669.gif (37 KB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
669.gif
37 KB, 267x219
>>47622952
>>47623041
>>47623384
>>
Some people in my group are having a disagreement over the spell Levitate.

So it says you can move something vertically "up to 20 feet."
Is that the initial max height or is it the overall maximum height you can raise someone?
Because it also says "you can chage the target's altitude by up to 20 feet in either direction [up or down] on your turn"
>>
>>47623405
Alert nigga.
>>
>>47625493
Jesus fucking christ, read the spell. It explicitly says that they can keep going up to the range of the spell (one of the few concentration spells to do anything like this).

Did all of you read the first sentence and then stop? If you did, I am going to do you another favor and let you know that even if you levitate someone and stop concentrating it will never do any damage
>When the spell ends, the target floats gently to the ground if it is still aloft.
>>
>>47625536
Yeah I assume you're talking about this line
>Otherwise, you can use your action to move the target, which must remain within the spelI's range.
This was part of the argument as well, actually. You could just say yes or no instead of acting like a faggot.

>They must remain within the spells range
can and likely does mean something incredibly different from
>can keep going up to the range of the spell

Why? Because the only part of the spell that says that is when it is talking about moving a target other than yourself. There's then seemingly no restriction about the height of levitating yourself, which is fine, I guess. But it seems more like that line is saying if you want to change the height of your target using your action, they still need to be within 60 feet of you.
>>
Having an idea for some variant rules here, what do you guys think? A weapon's "strike rate" is determined by its weight; strike rate is the number of strikes a proficient wielder can make per Attack (eg: strike rate applies to Attack, Extra Attacks, Bonus Action Attacks, etc.). This would encourage variance in weapon choice, where, as it stands, players use either greatswords, greataxes, halberds, rapiers, shortswords, daggers, bows, or crossbows, ignoring many of the other options. Of course this is just a preliminary idea and needs work. Additionally, additional features and modifications to damage dice would need to be considered to balance the options. See below for Strike Rate formula.

Strike Rate = | ( 4 / Weight(lbs) ) |

Example weights, with *(asterik) indicating that I've modified it:
>club: 2lb -> (4/2) = 2
>dagger: 1lb -> (4/1) = 4
>greatclub: *8lb -> (4/8) = 0.5
>greatsword: *10lb -> (4/10) = 0.4
>shortsword: 2lb -> (4/2) = 2
>>
>>47625672
You are fucking retarded. Levitation is not a hard spell to understand. Read the whole thing. This may be difficult for you to understand, but read THE WHOLE DAMN SPELL.

Important cliff notes for you.

>You can change the target’s
alttude by up to 20 feet in either directon on your turn.

>If you are the target, you can move up or
down as part of your move. Otherwise, you can use your acton to move the target, which must remain within the spell’s range.

If those 3 sentences don't answer your question you should abandon the hobby.
>>
>>47625404
Fair enough. Which adventure book is your favorite then, if I may ask?
>>
>>47625784
Why so hostile, friendo?
I have read the whole spell, and if you're curious I'm on the side of the height not being limited.
Literally the only part people at the table getting hung up about is the "up to 20 feet." Which is what it says at the beginning of the spell.
So I'm assuming that's just the initial max height. Which you can increase past that initial limit by taking further movement/actions.
Others, however, were saying "no no no, it says up to 20 feet. You shouldn't be able to go higher than that, you're just levitating off the ground, not flying up high!"
Other reasons they were giving included those previously mentioned.
I simply wanted input as to the proper interpretation of this reading. But you seem keen on acting like a smug asshole.
>>
>>47625751
There is a variant rule regarding the weight of the equipment affecting initiative, but number of attacks? That's gonna break so many things
>>
>>47625909
Its because you are retarded and I have answered your question multiple times. the target can be up to 60 ft away from you.
>>
>>47626010
I understood you answered the question. I'm not denying that. I just think you're a massive faggot that must've dumped cha.
>>
>>47626010
Gonna start asking really basic questions every day just to take the piss on sperglords like you. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>47626103
Everybody dumps something m8, think I'm better off for not dumping int like you though.
>>
>>47626193
What if I didn't take an 8 and just went with a more mediocre set of stats besides the 14-15 ones
>>
>>47625398
Stonecunning for my dorf. When is a DM gonna incorporate the architectural methods of a dungeon encounter?
>>
File: DSC_0165_c_mini.jpg (43 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0165_c_mini.jpg
43 KB, 600x540
What was the general thought on Curse of Stradh? Good?
>>
I'm playing a pal2/sorc right now and am just about to get access to 2nd level sorcerer spells. Doing the gish route with GFB and thinking of picking up alter self and misty step, is there something that would be better for a gish or other must haves?

Playing curse of strahd if it matters.
>>
>>47626771
Best module so far
>>
I'm thinking about making mutliclassing more restrictive. In lieu of simple stat requirements, a character would have to express interest in the class before being able to do it. For example, a sorcerer would have to go out of his way to research a potential patron, a fighter would need to visit a great library and read up on arcane theory, or a wizard would need to ask his ranger buddy for some pointers.

Is this a good idea?
>>
>>47627440
That's just basic DMing.
>>
>>47627440
That's how multiclassing already works, though a player that plans to multiclass usually justifies it with background/backstory

Only exception is warlock, a patron contacts the potential warlock, not the other way around
>>
>>47627523
And sorcerers are born, not made
>>
>>47627523
Seeking a patron can be an adventure in itself desu.
>>
>>47627487
I've noticed this thread gets pissy sometimes over things like that and greatly suspect my players would do the same. Just wanted to double check that it's worth arguing for and not an outright stupid idea.

Only caveat is that I wouldn't tell my players about it, because I know they'd just throw in a line about "oh and I also do X so I can be Y class later on ;^)"

>>47627523
All but one of my players either come up with literal two word backstories or don't adhere to them while playing, so the only way they'd be able to justify it is while actively playing their character.
>>
>>47627566
Not saying it couldn't be done, just not the usual setup as I understand it

>>47627622
Oh if your players are rollplayers the only thing you will do is piss them off, don't do it
>>
>>47626771
Adding to this, any pointers on it? Like are there any interesting encounters, bullshit encounters or something like that? I just need something to tell my group about and get them hooked
>>
How do I do none combat encounters with monsters? I'm running a campaign set in a desert and I plan on having the party run through an area with a massive sandworm. How would I handle the sequence of them riding around dodging it as it bursts out of the sand?
>>
>>47625987

>There is a variant rule regarding the weight of the equipment affecting initiative

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>47628229
Speed Factor in the DMG. It also takes into account creature size and has you roll initiative again at the beginning of each round.

It's... complicated.
>>
>>47628135
Change "worm" to "storm"
>>
>>47628344
What if the sandworm's movement created sandstorms?
>>
>>47628135
Chase rules in the DMG
>>
>>47628377
What if the sandstorm's movement created sandworms?
>>
>>47628407
That's not a bad idea. A magical sandstorm that creates infinite sandworms and the only way to defeat it is to somehow clear out the storm.
>>
>>47626193
FUCKING SAVAGE.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-05+at+03.24.09).png (92 KB, 309x694) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-05+at+03.24.09).png
92 KB, 309x694
Running CoS for a group of 4. 2 of them survived Death House. I want to allow something like the Adventurer's League Dark Gifts option for them. Has anyone else brewed up some different Gifts, or is there another list from AL somewhere? I know I've heard something before about someone's mouth being magically sewn shut, such that they can rupture the stitches and speak for a round for an HP cost. I'd probably pair it with the ability to go by without food or drink, since there is supposed to be an upside. Perhaps a monstrous claw on one hand, that provides a detriment to certain dextrous tasks but can be used as a weapon? Superior Darkvision and Sunlight Sensitivity, perhaps? Although that last one might be no good, since the sun in Barovia is dimmed by Strahd's will.
>>
>>47628407
What if the party walks without rhythm and thus fails to attract the worm?
>>
>>47628675
I translated the original dark powers rules and posted them a while ago, let me get my laptop and I'll put them up
>>
>>47628675
>>
File: Dark Power Checks.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Dark Power Checks.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47628675
>>47628964
Here they are

>>47629050
These are nice too
>>
File: Tiefling Planescape Chart.png (2 MB, 1496x1932) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling Planescape Chart.png
2 MB, 1496x1932
>>47629050
Some of these are good. I like the idea of the scars-cast-as-spells especially, but I want to find an upside to each as well as a downside, so I'll need to find a passive negative for that.
>>47629115
Some of these are also very useful. And they reminded me to check the old Tiefling trait tables for further inspiration.

Thanks, senpai.
>>
>>47628791
The DM should tell them not to be shocked by the tone of his voice.
>>
Anyone have a line on DM's Guild content for Out of the Abyss?
>>
>>47624384
When the villain is going up against a party, keeping their health "under control" usually means giving them a lot more health than a PC build. Neat otherwise.
>>
>>47629115
And here are the custom terror tracks for the party I'm currently hosting in CoS
>>
>>47622952
Princes of the Apocalypse.
Underdark sucks.
>>
So I just TPK'd a party because they continued with exploring the castle after alerting a pack of hobgoblins in another part of the castle and then got themselves caught between two groups of enemies.

Why are players so fucking stupid?
>>
>>47620458
I'm allowing it since they're all playing evil characters for this campaign.
Usually just ends in knockouts or having to roll death saves.
>>
>>47629937
Sometimes players have a hard time grasping how dangerous a situation can be. Just because you killed a lot of goblins and hobgoblin before does not mean you can just blitz their fortress and expect no problem or threat.
>>
>>47629937
Are they new? Are they expecting the game to run on videogame logic where everything will be scaled and tailored to always present a preset amount of challenge/danger?
>>
>>47630434

Yeah, they are a bit new. I told them the game won't just run on a room-by-room basis like in video games, and that intelligent monsters do alert each other and then gang up on the threat. Then they decide it's a good idea to go explore unknown territory instead of dealing with a known threat. Where's the logic in that?

>>47630412

They even met a group of hobgoblins before and were kind of amazed how much damage they dealt with martial advantage, to which I told "yeah, they're dangerous in groups". And then they go and alert half of the castle, and instead of containing the problem they go and alert the other half. I don't even.
>>
>>47630491
Being told and being shown are very different things. They nodded and said yes of course they understand, and then ran in and all got killed. Next time around they'll know that enemies are smart and independent, not room-by-room set pieces.
>>
how heavily do you rely on the 5 room dungeon, 5eg?

for those who don't know, the five rooms are
Guardian/Entrance
RP/Puzzle
Trap/Setback
Combat/Boss encounter
Loot/Plot/Twist
>>
>>47630801
I just sorta wing dungeon creation depending on what I need and what is reasonable.
>>
>>47630899
see this is my first instinct, but i second guess myself because i feel like i end up making it too video gamey. also as soon as I settle on a multi-session lengthy dungeon i just wind up getting bored of it
>>
Me and my players are brand new to d&d and are currently flying through LMoP. We all rely quite heavily on maps and struggle (so far) with theatre of the mind. What would /tg/ recommend to follow on from LMoP with that in mind? I'm thinking CoS but I'd quite like to stay in Faerûn for a bit, maybe even dropping CoS in to the middle of a different module, just to fuck them up a bit.

Are any of the other 5e modules as good as LMoP in terms of playable maps?
>>
>>47631077
You are to get a lot of recommendations for Princes of the Apocalypse. Mostly because it is the only one that fits your criteria that is not complete ass.
>>
>>47631077
I'd suggest going with CoS still. I don't think your group would like OotA much, since it's a lot less map focused (there are a lot of random traveling encounters that you would have to draw up from scratch. There are detailed maps for dungeons and cities and such though.) and the rest I have heard mixed but generally poor reviews on.
>>
>>47632101
I'm curious what poor reviews you have heard about PotA.
>>
>>47631077
>>47631853
I will second Princes of the Apocalypse, followed by the Horde of the Dragon Queen/Rise of Tiamat.

Princes of the Apocalypse features mostly set pieces for your battle environments and doesn't require a whole lot of DM work to make things function. Dragon Queen and Rise require a lot of DM work to make function, but outside of the caravan parts everything is pretty by the book for battle environments.

Out of the Abyss is heavily theatre of mind, closely followed by Curse of Stradh.
>>
>>47631077
>>47632333
If you decide for Hoard of the Dragon Queen/Rise of Tiamat, you can skip the initial chapters and send them directly to Castle Naerytar on Chapter 6, maybe playing Chapter 5 as well, since the party is likely to be 5th level. Just gotta find a way to tie it to the story.

Maybe after they come back from the mines they are approached by some important NPC from Hoard like Ontharr Frume or Leosin Erlanthar, who give them a quest to follow some cultists who are stealing loot and discover where the loot is being taken (which leads them to the castle). If they haven't encountered the cultists on Thundertree, then that can be a good start. If they have, you can still tie things up.

Otherwise, Princes of the Apocalypse seems to be pretty good, but you must read the book over and over and be sure to write notes, because it's very easy to forget where certain pieces of information are.

Either way, this site is a big help:
http://thecampaign20xx.blogspot.com.br/2014/10/tyranny-of-dragons-guide-to-hoard-of.html
http://thecampaign20xx.blogspot.com.br/2015/04/elemental-evil-guide-to-princes-of.html
>>
>>47632239
That it's really disconnected and not the most organized adventure. That's the main complaint I have heard.
>>
File: 1459837556436.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1459837556436.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>47628675
God fucking dammit I lost a really cool character in the Death House and my DM did not tell us about this.
>>
>>47633156
It was only printed in the Adventurers League Dungeon Master’s Guide, so he probably had no idea it was an option.

http://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/ALDMGv4_print.pdf
>>
Im making a follow-up adventure to LMoP. Im going to have Sildar to bring our fighter into his organization as a reason for the party to be sent a quest. Im going for a drug epidemic thing where theres some kenkus selling the drug in a city and coming out of the far east (asian inspired). I want to use some sort of kenku "ninjas" and other asian type stuff. Whats the best way to do this and who/what should the BBEG be?
>>
What level Wiz/War/Sorc would be good for having a Petrify spell? It'd be the same as the Gorgon's Petrify with a range of 5 feet instead, like Poison Spray.
>>
>>47633183
That would explain it. It's our groups' first 5e run so we're mostly sticking to core material from what I understand. The EE spells are about the only thing I know we added.
>>
>>47633325
It already exists. Flesh to Stone, 6th level spell on the Warlock and Wizard spell list.
>>
https://twitter.com/mikemearls/status/739227092018036736

Interesting tidbit about D&D's staff from Mearls.

>around 30 people total
>~25 full-time people

I'm guessing the actual dev team (which a while ago counted at around 6 people) isn't that big and that a lot of it are marketing, press, and community relations.
>>
>>47633234
Kenku NPC from scratch get +2 to dexterity. Make them monks, specifically shadow monks. Look at how some "monks" from the MM and how they were done in certain adventurers (PotA comes to mind, a lot of monk cultists). Shadow Monk is close as you're going to get to a "ninja". Rogues can work as well.
>>
>>47633234
bumping. its my first time making my own adventure in my first game dming. i could use the help
>>
>>47633529
ok im copying advice down. Any thoughts on bbeg. im thinking harpies as an middle/ upper-middle of the adventure enemy. and maybe a oni as the leader or the enforce to a succubus or demon of some sort.
>>
File: 1241847261538.jpg (92 KB, 332x896) Image search: [Google]
1241847261538.jpg
92 KB, 332x896
>>47633359
Eh, well, I think having a few characters die is certainly a good intro to Ravenloft.
>>
>>47633392
>>47633325
Hold Person paralyzes, which isn't totally dissimilar. Real permanent petrification, even short range, is normally high level because it takes Greater Restoration to reverse it.
>>
Rather than coming up with a whole list of exotic weapons for people to pick and choose from, would this work as a feat?

Exotic Weapon Training

You have trained to become proficient in an unusual type of weapon. Choose any martial weapon. You are proficient in a variant of that weapon that either has one less weapon property or an additional weapon property of your choice.

There's probably some variants that would get weird or OP, but it's simpler than bloating the rules with more weapons from various splats.
>>
>>47633669
>Greatsword
>Reach
Surprise, cockfags. Endless keking.

>Greatsword
>Finesse
Dexfags unstoppable
>>
>>47633788
>>47633669
>greatsword
>thrown
>>
>>47633859
>Dagger
>Reach
???
>>
>>47633872
>sling
>two handed
your really whipping that shit around now
>>
>>47633392
>Flesh to Stone
Oh, right, I forgot about that. I was looking for Petrify as a spell, I guess I'm just not flavorful enough.
>>
>>47633070
This is really helpful. Thanks!
>>
>>47633937
>Longbow
>Remove two-handed
DUAL WEILDING LONGBOWS
>>
>>47632101
I've been considering oota if the players tpk in Wave Echo Cave, but I'd rather stay above the surface anyway, and I know they want to explore the map a bit more too. Cheers for the advice.
>>
>>47633990
dude...
>unarmed strike
>reach
we plastic man nao
>>
>>47633990
I imagine you could make this work with some very creative use of nipple rings. And high pain tolerance.
>>
>>47630801
Literally never.
>>
>>47634044
>Unarmed strike
>Thrown
Astro boy!
>>
>>47632333
Thanks. I think I'll follow your advice. The reason I was thinking CoS is that I've recently read Death House and it looks awesome. I do like the idea of using the Creeping Fog hook in the middle of an adventure somewhere when they're camped in a forest. I could just give them Death House though and bring them back to the main campaign though I suppose.

Cheers for the advice. Much appreciated.
>>
>>47633669
>Rapier
>Heavy
Sneak attack 2 gud, Great Weapon Master here we go
>>
>>47633788
>>47633859
>Lance
>remove special
>defense+shield master

>Greatsword
>remove two-handed
>TWF+dual wielder+GWM
>>
>>47634095
you know this is the most clown shoes thing ive seen in 5e lol.
try wrapping your head around...
>unarmed strike
>two handed
>>
>>47634175
thats some dark souls shit
>>
>>47634164
Just give finesse to Greatsword.
Actually that feat will basically become Greatsword+everything.
>>
>>47634231
practically yes,
unless you fell like being stupid and doing these
>>47634181
>>47634095
>>47634044
>>47633937
>>47633872
>>
>>47634217
Even better
>crossbow
>remove ammunition
>crossbow expert

Enjoy
>>
>>47634337
thats good!
really this exotic weapon thing is kind of neat. totally bizarro but still neat.
>>
>>47633669
>ranged weapon
>add versatile

What does it mean?
>>
>>47634379
i guess since your always using 2 hands then it just ups the damage?
>>
>>47634379
>ranged weapon
>finesse

Does it let you use strength?
>>
>>47634337
That's solid! Now you can dual wield rapier and hand crossbow, or just two hand crossbows even.
>>
>>47634430
Yes, like Darts.
>>
Assassin or Arcane Trickster and why?
>>
>>47634430
"Finesse. When making an attack with a finesse
weapon, you use your choice of your Strength or
Dexterity modifier for the attack and damage rolls. Vou
must use the same modifier for both rolls."
so yes i guess so!
>>
>>47634489
Swashbuckler
Sneak attack almost always and better initiative.
>>
>>47634489
Not enough information given. We need context and party composition as well as your play style
>>
File: spotlight.png (46 KB, 333x692) Image search: [Google]
spotlight.png
46 KB, 333x692
Is this too stupid?

Their fluff explains them being the first "successful" attempt at intelligent life, which was still a horrible failure, as they could not even look upon each other, much less create any monument to honor their creator.

They were cast off the edge of the world, and a number of them still remain.
>>
>>47634489
assassin seems better dps wise, but trickster gets extra utility. depends on the situation.
>>
>>47634613
Dut? What is dut?
>>
>>47634643
Oh, that was supposed to be "dust".
>>
>>47634613
cool idea and doesnt seem too nuts. looks ok to me.

there is a typo in the middle text though, just sayin
>>
>>47626193
>think I'm better off for not dumping int like you though.
alright you're both cunts for talking about it that long, but fuck me thats a burn and a half
>>
>>47634181
>>unarmed strike
>>two handed
so a 3.X slam attack
>>
>>47634489
utility is pretty much always at least more interesting than doing more damage
>>
>>47634812
but it doesnt even add anything. its just that after extensive training, you figured out how to swing one hand with the other hand.
>>
>>47634430
At last! A str based heavy armor wearing crossbow character!
>>
>>47634489
All roguish archetypes are pretty good, imo. Assassin's advantage on the first round of pretty much every combat is a big deal if you have lots of combat, and the auto-crit on surprise rounds is very sweet. With Arcane Trickster you can have a familiar and utility AND some of the SCAG cantrips which can be used with sneak attack.

Swashbuckler is the most fun, though. And you can always take Magic Initiate.
>>
>>47634489
I like arcane trickster a lot more. I feel their kit is much more versatile and practical. Just my opinion.

On a side note, thief rogue with the healer feat and healing potions is my favorite rogue build.
>>
>>47634489
>Thief
High mobility, and can abuse items, really badly.
>Assassin
Good at assassination, doing high damage at the beginning of combat, and on suprised targets. Poison and disguises. What did you expect.
>Arcane Trickster
Best utility overall, plus SCAG cantrips.
>Swashbuckler
Combat-wise, best archetype. Hands down, nothing beats it
>Mastermind
Glorified Cheerleader. Since party balance is less of a issue now, not really needed, and probably the worst, despite being pretty good.

Combat-wise
Swashbuckler>Arcane Trickster>Assassin>Thief>Mastermind

Utility-Wise
Arcane Trickster>Thief>Assassin=Mastermind>Swashbuckler

So what to pick? Whatever you want.
>>
>>47635080
Shouldn't you be taking it either way as an arcane trickster, since you otherwise won't be able to have a familiar until level 8?
>>
>>47635566
Familiar is a level 1 spell isn't it? You can take it right at level 3.
>>
>>47635579
It's a conjuration spell. You can only choose from Enchantment and Illusion. Can only take from other schools at certain levels, the first being 8th.
>>
>>47635606
Try reading the book. Only two of your three starting spells are limited by school.
>>
What all-class party is the most fun to play as a group? Thinking of doing a one-shot of an all-Cleric Party. Way I see it, each domain can contribute to an archetype of another class.

Life- Healin'
Light- Blastin'
Knowledge- General arcane spells
Trickery- Face, rogueish spells
War/Tempest- In-your-face frontliner
Nature- Druidy, minus wild-shape
>>
Okay guys my brother just told me he's gonna be DMing a new campaign, and asked me to be the weirdest wizard possible

So I decided to be a Chronomancer

A halfling diviner with the lucky feat for maximum rerolling

What can I add to this to have the highest possible amount of roll-fuckery?
>>
>>47635487
Swashbuckler has superior utility.
You can charm creatures for free, no drawback, out of combat. Unlike spells that charm creatures, they never revert to hostile or feel offended at being magically influenced since it isn't magic
>>
>>47635727
Get advantage on as many things as possible.
>>
>>47635606
>>47635566
>>
How would you recommend handling a riot ? A small population (500) is pissed at its mayor for spending too many ressources on finding his daughter and want him dead. My group is probably going to be on the mayor's side. I hope it doesn't go to combat but if it does, how should I handle it ?
>>
>>47635727
>>47635761
This. Find Familiar: flying snake (has flyby); every turn, make it take the Help action by flying by enemy and Helping.
>>
>>47635579
At 3rd level you can choose one spell from any school of magic. Most common choices are shield and find familiar

>>47635636
All clerics, all rogues, maybe all wizards... Anything with enough subclass options to form a whole party. I'd probably like all rogues the most, though.
>>
Is Monk just a Dex class or can you make a viable strength monk?
>>
>>47635898
If you roll ridiculous stats assuming your DM is insane enough to use rolling for stats you can make a Strength Monk.
Otherwise your AC suffers too much.
>>
How is each adventurers league adventure tied into the actual book adventure it is branded with?
(eg how does suits of the mists tie into CoS?)

Also, what's the group consensus on running those adventures? They fun?
>>
>>47635898
You can but it'll be mad as fuck

Probably non-variant human or bust
>>
>>47635636
All rangers.

Beastmaster- Uhhh having a wolf
Hunter- Shooting a group of guys in one turn
>>
>>47635761
>>47635811
Alright, halfling diviner with lucky and an owl familiar

Anything else?
>>
>players jealous of another's shiny new magic item
>it's cursed
I regret this situation.
>>
>>47635636
All rogues is great for infiltration and spy work. If they all do well combat should become a last resort. Bards can also specialize in stealth for more spy based shenanigans.

All bards as a travelling band is always a popular one. Plenty of versatility in the class but the spell list is a little limited aside from magical secrets so there will be some overlap.

All cleric is certainly a strong one as you mentioned due to sheer versatility.

All Warlock could be fun especially if each of you carries a different boon of the same patron. Everyone is ready for a rest after every battle so spells go a lot further.

All sorceror could be a cool thematic witch coven or circle of archmages, especially if you let them pool their sorcery points for weird shenanigans and to cast more powerful spells as a group.

Fighters, Barbarian, or Paladin groups all become really cool soldiers, tribal raids, or crusades. All are hardy enough to charge into battle shoulder to shoulder and a lack of soft targets to defend makes them a hardy group to contend with.

All monks could be cool, especially if they each take a different school, and could make for a great high-flying Wuxia style campaign. Normally monks have a hard time finding a focus in a western centered fantasy setting but this could give them a chance to really shine.
>>
>>47636080
Shield and mage armor so you can't get hit.
>>
>>47636211
How about all Rangers?
>>
>>47635790
Morale is a hell of a thing for a crowd
>>
>>47636411
Good point, thanks
>>
>>47636351
All rangers is a strange one. Rabgers, like the monk, have themes that are generally overlooked and having a whole party of them really gives a chance for them to shine in outdoor exploration. But they are severely lacking in diversity, even with unearthed arcana options. Could be fun to have three rangers forced together by an ancient compact brought together from different regions and give each a specialty in a different region of the countryside and in a different array of creature types. Between the group they have all the specialties covered and someone knows something about everything.
>>
Is there a reason the 5e ranger is so neutered? Even minmaxing stats and feats and using their high level spells, these guys struggle to get past 40 damage a turn, something that the wizard could do at level 5 with fireball. Is Wizards incompetent? I guess the ranger can always Conjure Animals... at level 9 (the other casters could use that spell at level 5). I want to understand how they looked over this class and honestly thought "Yes, this is good. This is balanced. They're gonna love this."
>>
File: hahahayeah.gif (495 KB, 350x153) Image search: [Google]
hahahayeah.gif
495 KB, 350x153
>>47636726
>Is Wizards incompetent?
>>
>>47636726
some guy a thread or two back said that ranger wasn't going to be included in the phb1, that they wanted to work on it more and save it for phb2, but people complained so they put out a class that wasn't really finished, or was rushed to completion.

ranger (and warlock and sorcerer) definitely didn't have as large a playtest presence in d&d next compared to other classes.

so thats half your answer. the other half is ranger was so broken in past editions they felt like they had to nerf it. oh wait, thats not true at all. idk why.

this is my take it on it from last thread, and there was a bunch of discussion about it following that. well and before that. actually 75% of the last thread was ranger discussion >>47617133
>>
Thoughts on leveling up Ireena Kolyana over the course of the adventures? She is Strahd's Enemy but is only a Human Noble
>>
>>47636997
10 HP each time the party levels up, give her another attack at 5th and 10th. If she stays with any of the priests in the land for a while, give her some cleric spells.

Keep in mind that her brother Ismark (who is a bad-ass from the get-go, using the Veteran statblock) will likely go along with to protect her if she goes anywhere.
>>
>Want to host a 5e game
>Involved with 2 campaigns (5e and 3.5)
>No chance of either ending any time soon

Life is suffering.
>>
>Theme game coming up
>EVERYONE MAKE A WARLOCK
>HOMEBREW PATRONS AND BOONS ALLOWED!

I want to be a demonic, magical lancer, and Warlock has the whole "proficient" pact of the blade business. Is there anyway to really make the lance using Warlock even remotely effective?
>>
>>47636997
>>47637036
Use spoiler syntax please
>>
>>47637191
Why? Its randomly selected you groin
>>
>>47633669
I have seen this kind of thing thrown around a lot, but the biggest reason I don't think it would be printed as-is is because of the exotic weapon horseshit from earlier editions. You pump 6 feats into using a spiked chain and now every magic weapon you find that isn't a spiked chain is worthless and you need a magic mart for your thing.

Might work better to just say you have trained to use an existing weapon in an interesting way (lunging thrust greatsword attacks or one handed glaives or whatever.)

I would totally support anything like it for a PHB2 or whatever, it doesn't seem overpowered, just adds variety to the weapons we have at fair cost.
>>
>>47637125
Oh boy homebrew patron and/or boon? Find one that gives you an animal companion, be a small race and ride that fucker into battle with a lance
>>
>>47637226
>Why???
Just do it you disrespectful babbling idiot.

Congratulations: idiot of the thread award goes to you. Be sure to come again next thread.
>>
>>47637125
you get a homebrew patron who gives you find steed. you probably want a lot of constitution. you probably want to get heavy armor as you wont have any points to spare for dex really after strength and con.
>>
>>47637315
Eat my ass
>>
>>47637125
its based on most likely some sort of copypasta screengrab or repost iv read, but in 5e i have liked the (much more believable and easier) idea of a character having an imaginary friend that is real and some sort of demon, and them having made their pact tome as childhood artwork when they were younger, without anyone realizing
then having real world shitty crayon drawings as your "spellbook" and having it be that childhood art your character did
>>
>>47635636
all fighter, all paladin, all rogue, and all cleric are the ones that can reasonably work imo. Of those options I think all cleric is the hands down best for a one class party.
>>
While random rolling characters, I stumbled into a Mountain Dwarf Spy with 16's in Strength and Con, a 15 in Dex, a 13 in Wis, and 12's in Int and Charisma. Finding the character and the imagined background story, I became determined to play this thing.

What class should I roll with?
>>
>>47637443
rogue is the easy answer... but i think you should go barbarian. just think about it. you can fight in a tux, you're a badass dwarven elite. you're more like a daniel craig james bond. really you're a killer, but you're also somewhat sophisticated and highly trained by the dwarven government to curb super villains from harming dwarf land.
>>
>>47637516
I'm really tempted to bar bar it up. I also had someone advise me to roll Ranger, which didn't sound...terrible? Talk me out of it?
>>
>>47637641
Not him, but rangers suck
>>
>>47637641
>Talk me out of it?
if you do it... i would find a homebrew your dm and you both like. heres a bunch: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnearthedArcana/comments/4c1wj0/a_catalog_of_all_of_the_ranger_updates_i_could/

but i stand by barb being the way to go. but obviously its up to you. i've been wanting to do a multiclass barb/rogue. start rogue, go to 3 or 6, then go barb 5 asap. then it gets tricky which way you want to go more.
>>
>>47637713
What's good about rogue barbarians? You can't sneak attack with rage or reckless attack, and you lose out on sneak attack damage overall.
I guess you get resistance to some damage, and maybe getting multi attack to get extra chances for sneak attack.
Could be fun getting tavern brawler with athletics expertise and rage strength ability checks advantage for super grappling, and then grappler feat to get advantage every turn, but swashbuckler basically does this without multi class...
>>
>>47637928
You can still use strength with a finesse weapon. You can still sneak attack on rage.
Expertise grappling it good.
Reckless Attack means you can always sneak attack.
>>
>>47637641
Ranger is fine with a couple of minor fixes, and even without them it's competent in combat, and the most flavorful class in the game

Either way you should still play a barbarian dwarf, noble background and be dwarf Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>47637443
You should punch people in the face
>>
>>47638007
Aha! Makes sense - that's pretty nice then.
Bit funny to imagine an angry guy stabbing someone REALLY HARD with a rapier, but it's totally a viable strategy. Maybe it's more like a big spike than a fencing sabre in this case.
I'll have to try this out sometime!
>>
>>47635976
Guise please
>>
>>47638086
Hey that's the old version, I made a couple of minor changes to it (remove blind effect from Bring the Pain and rename it Battery)

Would post it but the pdf is in my laptop and I'm on mobile at the moment
>>
File: 5e al vs modules.png (697 KB, 748x386) Image search: [Google]
5e al vs modules.png
697 KB, 748x386
>>47635976
AL stuff takes place around the Moonsea, which is hundreds of miles inland, while the adventure modules all take place on the Sword Coast.

They have thematic connections (Tyranny of Dragons stuff pertains to the dragon cult, Elemental Evil to the elemental cult, Rage of Demons to demon shit in the underdark, etc.) but any other direct connections are few and far between.
>>
>>47637713
im not sure if its on there but i saw it on the wizards page for ua ranger options
holy fuck some of it is retarded
>nigga you got more health than a barbarian
>you gain a surprise round so full of surprises everyone is surprised you're there before they are surprised
>you get a spirit animal (totally not a totem bro, trust me) and they do retarded shit. but bro its totes not the same as a barbarian totem, its totally different
>you have a bush in front of you like in a comedy movie, so when someone looks at you, you stop moving and they think its a normal bush
>you summon a ghost bear for like a minute, ghosts are pretty busy you know, despite "always watching your back"
the IDEA of some of the shit on it is... cool i guess, but fuck me, is all unearthed arcana this "throw shit to the wall and see what sticks"?
>>
>>47638240
UA is playtest material so not meant for actual play for the most part

Most of it is fine though, ambuscade ranger is known for its brokenness but most of the other stuff they put out is gine
>>
File: dmitrii-kaliasin-w.jpg (329 KB, 1153x1500) Image search: [Google]
dmitrii-kaliasin-w.jpg
329 KB, 1153x1500
>>47638240
i'm not really sure how to respond to your post, but i agree with you, and thats basically i think the community consensus on the ua ranger wizards put out.
>is all unearthed arcana this "throw shit to the wall and see what sticks"?
basically. its just wizards homebrew. a lot of it is unbalanced or doesn't really make any sense. i still appreciate seeing it, even though of late they seem to of kind of given up on it.
>>
File: Spell Less Ranger Scout.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Spell Less Ranger Scout.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47638240
I've had good luck with this one at my games. It's basically a tweaked version of the Ranger class that Witcher-Conversion guy came up with.
>>
>>47638194
>Drawing on the 4e map
>Even though 4e has been entirely retconned and they're even expanding the map to be closer to AD&D sizes.
>>
>>47638570
>closer to AD&D sizes
Al Qadim 5e confirmed
>>
I really dislike spell-less versions of the ranger, not because I particularly think it should be a spellcaster thematically, but there are a bunch of spells it would miss out on

>hail of thorns
>lightning arrow
>fire arrows
>conjure volley and barrage
>swift quiver
>all the nature interaction

I will not be happy with a spell-less ranger because I believe all these are essential to the ranger experience
>>
>>47630491
Are they complaining?
If not, let it be. Yes, players don't make optimum solutions, but they also don't have your perspective and want to play differently.
>>
>>47638629
A man can dream

All I want is a genie warlock patron
>>
>>47638671
Honestly I sort of feel that a lot of it could have been handled by giving all the ranger exclusives to the Ancients Paladin but it would have been a pretty heavy spec.
>>
>>47638702
>Djinn patron
All of my yes. It would also work for Darksun locks and Inner Planes PS games.
>>
>>47638358
see thats more along the lines of what i expected a UA thing to be. changes, some of them big, some of them small, but things that make sense, fit the existing class, are worded good, and could actually be tested
>>47638355
i was just commenting to the spoiler text, the one i was greentexting about their abilities was the official wizards UA i think, and it is in every way worse than >>47638358

>wizards version, complete overhaul, changes that dont fall in line with other classes, ends up a bad combination of rogue/paladin/totem barb
>scout version, many of the same abilities slightly changed or not changed at all, gains a "lay on hands", is more animal themed than just land themed, lets you actually "train" your animal companion, and is more like a "paladin of the forest" than the wizards version claims to be
my only complaint about scout is the weird save or die capstone and that there seems too many things overall, even if alot are smaller
that and hunters mark is worded badly. it completely leaves out what kind of action it is, and if it has uses or not
>>
>>47638841
i'm working on my own homebrew ranger fix because the next game i run theres a player who i think will want to play a ranger, and not in an optimized way. so i feel like there needs to be a good way to make a ranger without gimping yourself... thats probably in reality at large the way its going to be for a while. a different homebrew for each table.

and i just meant
>yeah your post pretty much sums it up
wizards dropped the ball.
>>
>>47638841
>Hunter's Mark
I'll update that. It's meant to say you do it as part of an action, and can only have one quarry at a time. You can only mark something once per Long Rest.

Fair? Also, thank you.
>>
>>47638841
In my opinion the best ranger fix is one called the "ranger redux" someone on reddit made

It's not perfect, but it hits the spot for the most part
>>
>>47638943
Link? Or, summary?
>>
>>47637355
Eat my ass, mods.
>>
File: Ranger Redux Final Optomized.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Ranger Redux Final Optomized.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47638979
Moved Vanish to lv2 and the capstone to lv14, improved camouflage, changed some archetype skills slightly and made the capstone a sort of "quivering palm" style thing
>>
>>47638936
i figured it was a bonus action or something like that, just as another action makes sense either way.
i kinda feel once per long is weird though because that basically makes it good against one single monster a day, and only during one fight at lower levels. weak things dont run, so you wouldn't mark them, and strong things either die or the dm wizards them away like a bbeg so the extra time doesn't help without it being a mobile mark like the spell version

this is just me throwing words out, but i feel like it would be interesting if it was part of combat superiority, and was a ranger only maneuver, that way you could consume one of your dicepool to mark something. though that idea might be way too far in the other direction, because it would be 4 marks per short rest at 3rd level. just an idea though
>>
>>47639053
>Spells Known
Into the trash
>>
>>47639132
Nah, I actually like that a lot. I'll make some edits and upload in a bit.

>>47639053
Would you say this one or the one I posted here >>47638358 is the better Ranger?
>>
>>47639043
Listen here, spread my cheeks and tongue my prostate right now
>>
I've been trying to find a light/unarmored "white mage" style cleric-type class.

Anyone know of one? I want to use it to replace the default Cleric.
>>
>>47639247
Life cleric, replace the heavy armor proficiency with 10 + Dex + Wis unarmored defense.
>>
>>47623018
>When it makes sense for the characters to oppose each other.
>Their players literally murder each other
Brutal
>>
>>47639177
Wtf is wrong with spells known

>>47639247
No joke, Lore Bard is a better light armor healer than Life Cleric.
>>
>>47639285
>Lore Bard is a better light armor healer than Life Cleric.
You're gonna have to elaborate on that
>>
File: 1.jpg (39 KB, 706x513) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39 KB, 706x513
>>47639177
>Into the trash
not that anon but i'm just curious why do you feel that way?
i myself am torn on if rangers "should" or "shouldn't" have spells. i even vastly prefer low magic settings, and even then i'm not sure if a low magic ranger should or shouldn't have spells.
so i'm curious to hear your (and others') thoughts on this.
>>
>>47639204
I like >>47639053 better, but that's just me

Like I said in >>47638671, I don't like spell-less rangers
>>
>>47639053
My personal favorite is this overhaul on the DMsguild
http://www.dmsguild.com/product/179749/The-Ranger--Have-Your-Cake-Edition?src=slider_view
>>
>>47639307
I think what he means is that rangers should know all their spells, like paladins
>>
>>47639307
i feel like rangers should be the real world equivalent of an old time indian hunter
they believe in magic, they revere nature, but they still tame and kill animals because its necessary. they do shit like run 12 miles a day every day with no breaks while tracking prey and are great stealthy marksman
if you want to add magic to that, it becomes the indian tribes shaman
aka a fucking druid

if a ranger has/needs magic, its for reasons like >>47638671, they get alot of pretty unique spells that they would kinda miss out on, not because they need to be magical dudes
>>
>>47639053
>Optomized
If you can't spell, you can't post homebrew online. That's the rule.
>>
My level 3 character got gelatinous cubed today. I didn't see it and walked right into it.
>>
>>47639360
>I feel like ranger should be unlike ranger in literally every edition
This is silly. Totem warrior is already a thing if you really want a spellless wilderness warrior.
>>
>>47639335
>by removing spellcasting

Pass
>>
>>47639365
Really man? It's just a filename with a easily-made typo
>>
>>47639360
I guess paladins should just be fighters, adding spells to that just makes them a cleric
>>
>>47639406
> with a easily
>a easily
Did you not go to school as a child?
>>
>>47639464
Some people speak English as second or third languages.
>>
>>47639385
Wow, you really didn't read the whole thing, did you? There's a whole archetype based on spells, rather than mucking up the identity of the other two archetypes.
>>
>>47635898
Ask your DM to let you use STR instead of Dex and pretend your a stone fist monk.
>>
>>47639464
Phone keyboards are the bane of my existence

>>47639507
Coincidentally, English IS my second language
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.