[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Human miners have been digging the same tunnel for seven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>Human miners have been digging the same tunnel for seven generations
>>
>>47620297
Considering the piss poor lifespans of the average rpg humans, they just hit the profitable phase of the mine.
>>
>>47620297
There are active mines that are more then 120 years old, the primary shaft at East Rand could easily have had seven generations of miners, given the poor conditions and large families common to South African gold miners.
>>
>>47620360
>primary shaft
>>
File: the_balrog_by_adorindil.jpg (241 KB, 900x588) Image search: [Google]
the_balrog_by_adorindil.jpg
241 KB, 900x588
Ho, hum, the world ain't dumb
What you've sown you reap
Hope you like the smoke and flames
You've dug a tad too deep
>>
>>47620340
>Considering the piss poor lifespans of the average rpg humans

Reality isn't always much better, the common labourer in Rome would be dead around 30.
>>
>>47620297
Are we talking about one family that has a tiny shaft that begins under their house or is this run by a mining company with hundreds of workers at the same time and extracting massive amounts of ore?
>>
>>47620297
Like theres been one guy, his son, his grandson, great grandson and so forth? Thats plausible.
>>
Each generation is a stronger and stronger warlock as they contract with the beings they find down there.
>>
>>47620297

> What is Cornwall?
> What is pre-industrial mining?
>>
>>47620297
And in the same time the dwarves have built and subsequently lost several underground cities, and the elves have finished a quarter of a mural.
>>
>>47620360
A mine that's still operated to this day, close to my city, tracks back to XV century
>>
>>47620297
Yeah, and?
Depending on the kind of bedrock, number of miners, size of the tunnel, and gear used, this can go anywhere from "local mine" to "skaven under empire" in size.

But of course, this is a thread started by one line of greentext, also known as a brainfart in post from, so those questinos will be forever left unanswered by OP. Thanks for contributing to the quality of the board, OP, that was utterly pointless.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.