[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAWTHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 143
File: the man with no SIN.jpg (636 KB, 1406x1480) Image search: [Google]
the man with no SIN.jpg
636 KB, 1406x1480
Previous Thread >>47531790

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
Requesting buff, broad shouldered "knight", Armor-kun! I want him topless showing off his muscles, abs and grizzled chest. But he has a typical knight/crusader helm entirely covering his face. Even if he now is bare chested. Wearing some simple baggy pants he seems ready for some chillin with the bros.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (427 KB, 1069x555) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
427 KB, 1069x555
>>47555313
Update. Gotta head to bed. I'll get this done in the next few days.
>>
>>47555603
neat, the one on the right suits the tone better but I've always loved gasmasks personally. You have a great night anon, and thanks for the work.
>>
>>47555613
Will do. I'll probably just do draw two versions, it's just a head swap, really.
>>
>>47555631
that'd be ideal, have a great day.
>>
Reposting from last thread:

So, I'm working on a homebrew race for D&D 5e right now, and unfortunately, they're weird enough that finding art for them is virtually impossible. Which is why I come to you, oh great drawfriends of /tg/.

This is about as detailed as I can get with what I'm picturing them looking like:

>Human in appearance, at least on a base level; eyes, nose, mouth, etc.
>Instead of hair on the top of their head, they have feathers. Both men and women of the race have feathers on their forearms, and the men grow a tuft of feathers on their chest.
>Their eyes are that of a bird of prey; eagle, falcon, hawk, that kind of thing
>Very slender; they're birdlike after all, so their bodies reflect this by naturally being very lightweight
>Despite having avian features, they have no wings. That's actually an important part of the fluff I have for them.
>They only have three fingers and a thumb on each hand.
>They're extremely religious, so I would imagine one wearing lots of little religious symbol trinkets, stuff like that.

So, if anyone is interested in drawing one, I'd be extremely grateful. Don't really care about pose, or clothes, anything like that, I just want someone to make my vision of this race a little more real for me (and, hopefully, my players as well).
>>
File: Fleet Warrior's Array.png (1 MB, 933x841) Image search: [Google]
Fleet Warrior's Array.png
1 MB, 933x841
Requesting an artist's interpretation of the 3.5 Magic Item Compendium's "Fleet Warrior's Array" item set since I can't find art of it.

>Bracers of Blinding Strike: This pair of elegant bracers is crafted from green leather with mithril tracery that looks like vines. Tiny, leaf-shaped plates of silver branch off the mithril to create a glimmering pattern.

>Sandals of the Light Step: These exquisite sandals are made of mithril and green leather, and they bear intricate overlapping pieces of leather crafted to look like leaves.

>Vest of Free Movement: This forest green vest is set with fine mithril studs. Whorls of silver thread create vine-like designs that crawl over its surface.

Aside from those guidelines, I don't have preference if you draw them on an elf, on a display mannequin, or as separate pieces, I would just like art of them. Thanks in advance~
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 945x945
A really dumb and pointless request:

An absurdly well-endowed halfling woman with short, curly wavy hair, wearing a typical barmaid's dress and a look of determination while wielding a large frying pan as a weapon.

No worries if no one wants to pick it up.
>>
File: Reference pic.png (194 KB, 739x432) Image search: [Google]
Reference pic.png
194 KB, 739x432
Requesting a picture of major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and would be greatly appreciative of either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain

I tend to picture him in the outfit in the reference pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see him with the demonic features for the first time, thus the alternative option

Thanks for considering my request!
>>
File: Yasuo_0.jpg (323 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Yasuo_0.jpg
323 KB, 1215x717
Requesting an albino half-giant (about 8 feet tall) with light blue eyes and short white hair. He's a zen archer (think monk + archer), so give him a big bow with some possibly magical looking arrows (they use ki to make trickshots and shit).

Pic related for an idea of how he might dress.
>>
>>47555812
I think there's an amnesty for requests on page 10.
>>
File: Evil Scholar Request.jpg (278 KB, 714x637) Image search: [Google]
Evil Scholar Request.jpg
278 KB, 714x637
>>47555547

>>47554532
Relinking to old thread, if this counts as bump tell me.
Will delete this then, as it is not in 24hours.

Also thanks for the support again, much appreciated.
>>
>>47555828
Ah, good.
Reposted it here then.

Thanks for the info.
>>
>>47555603
>>47555613

The right one is a knight, the other one is less teutonic and more imperial german/Nazi.

Just so you know.
>>
>>47555855
well the left one is a knight yes, I got my directions mixed up while the right one is more wehrmacht derived in the helmet. One of the themes with the concept was adapting german culture and the Teuton knights are an obvious thing you can apply to powered armor.
>>
>>47555829
Because it's a new thread, you can just bump it now and copy-paste the old description, you don't have to link to the old thread and then wait the twenty four hours from the original post
>>
File: 1464542598123.png (226 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1464542598123.png
226 KB, 945x945
Request version of pic related for one of the non-used guilds - dimir, golgari (gorgona would be nice), azorius, rakdos or simic. Just make one you want

http://imgur.com/a/ivajW <- album with all already done versions
>>
File: Dragon_Shaman.jpg (59 KB, 709x1063) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Shaman.jpg
59 KB, 709x1063
Requesting a kobold in DOOM Marine armor, cocking an over-sized BFG. For reasons.
>>
File: GnomeWIP.png (353 KB, 1000x778) Image search: [Google]
GnomeWIP.png
353 KB, 1000x778
Posting an anchor for the drawfriend who was working on my friend's Gnome Summoner and her Eidolon last thread.
>>
File: 1 - drawthread request.jpg (173 KB, 916x1312) Image search: [Google]
1 - drawthread request.jpg
173 KB, 916x1312
So, I've been playing Naruto D20 for a while now and I'd like to ask for an art for my current character.

It's basically the character on the left (Kakuzu form the anime) with fairer skin, blue eyes and the red eyeliner thing from the top down reference. He's using the clothes from the top right without the sleeves but still with the red armband on and the horned forehead protector just like the one on the right.

I'd seriously appreciate if any anon would pick it up but thanks in advance anyway.
>>
Requesting a deranged commander whom has faded green skin and has the face of the left image along with the glowing yellow eyes, evident stitches along his face as displayed and keep the buzzcut, he also has a fairly deadpan look on his face. He is a big guy, his arms are cybered up just like the image on the right except
the arms are sort of transparent showing the technology underneath. His build is fairly muscular, stitches and patchwork are evident.
His lower body simply consists of rolled up cargo pants and military boots.
>>
File: Deranged Commander.png (645 KB, 820x419) Image search: [Google]
Deranged Commander.png
645 KB, 820x419
>>47556205
fucked up on the image, sorry guys
>>
>>47556205
>>47556227
try to keep it all in one post mon ami

no don't bother deleting it now just...keep it in mind for next time.
>>
File: 3735966.png (690 KB, 625x914) Image search: [Google]
3735966.png
690 KB, 625x914
Posting again in the new thread!

Requesting an image of my Tiefling character just standing in an imposing manner, mayhap leaning onto his greatsword. Being a paladin, he'd be covered in thick plate and the likes, mayhap a few holy symbols on the shoulderpads. He wouldn't have greaves though, but instead thick traveling boots.

He'd be helmless, so you could actually identify him as that character, and his features would look as followed; A crumpled down nose, thin lips and a well defined jawline, rough looking thick brows and small amber eyes. His skin would be a dark gray, his chin adorned with a stubble. Being a tiefling, a pair of black, backwards-curling horns would protrude from his forehead, and his hair would be a short dark mane.

For some extra inspiration, his backstory is something along the lines of him being abandoned and raised into piety, rejected by a lot of folk for his race but still harboring the goodness to defend the folk. He's somber, calm and has an imposing demeanor, hardened by many battles, though hasn't lost that paladin goodness-ness-ness.
>>
>>47555891
Ok, will do that then.

>Etiquette is hard.

>>47555829

With the lovecraftian theme of the lasz thread, I thought about a 13th century version of Lovecraft's "Evil Clergyman".

"The newcomer was a thin, dark man of medium height attired in the clerical garb of the Anglican church. He was apparently about thirty years old, with a sallow, olive complexion and fairly good features, but an abnormally high forehead. His black hair was well cut and neatly brushed, and he was clean-shaven though blue-chinned with a heavy growth of beard. He wore rimless spectacles with steel bows. His build and lower facial features were like other clergymen I had seen, but he had a vastly higher forehead, and was darker and more intelligent-looking- also more subtly and concealedly evil-looking..."

The basic idea is that he sits around in one of the big middle european universities and has a hand for KNOWING a bit to much about the unwholesome aspects of reality and instead of shying away , he embraces them.

This includes walking around with a possible half smile and looking at people to long for comfort.

The pictures are mainly references, at least the big and the bottom right one, for clothing and dress style wheras the upper tight one is from a movie adaption of the Evil Clergyman.

If you think something else might fit the material better, please go for it.

I would prefer a variation of the pose of the big picture, with books and scrolls lying about and a close up of his face/portrait to use in tokens and profile pictures.
>>
>>47556270
I'm just nervous I guess, first time requesting
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 400x243
A would love a little kobold guy with a big backpack strung with rubbish, also if he could have a big straw hat. If you feel more daring I'd love his dire-weasel avatar.
>>
>>47556366
hey gotta make mistakes before you learn right?
>>
File: 1464659462300[1].jpg (113 KB, 910x491) Image search: [Google]
1464659462300[1].jpg
113 KB, 910x491
Requesting a real smug-looking brown elf wearing white arab robes and a headscarf. He has green eyes with a dark sclera.

He also has a sun embroidered into his shirt and three earrings in his left ear.
>>
>>47555547
Takin' shortstack requests.
>>
File: 20160530_164945.jpg (256 KB, 719x890) Image search: [Google]
20160530_164945.jpg
256 KB, 719x890
Requesting a boyish ginger Breacher from Only War (pic for armor reference only.)

She's mildly attractive, but she's got at least a couple screws loose and REALLY likes tech (She's managed to scavenge a Plasma Rifle and Pistol, along with a Chain Sword.)
>>
File: Faeryl Maeghym Reference.jpg (403 KB, 1683x2519) Image search: [Google]
Faeryl Maeghym Reference.jpg
403 KB, 1683x2519
Alrighty, reposting again~

Can I have my female drow from Forgotten Realms/D&D3.5 drawn on a combative/fighting attitude/pose? She's a darksong knight/priestess of Elistraee at the start of the game, but after Eilistraee's death on 4e lore times she turns to Corellon Larethian's cult and she abandons her robes, wearing instead some brown leather light armor, check the picture for exact references (I made the character on SL)

She normally carries 3 Bastard swords (Eilistraee's prefered weapon), two of them are dancing swords, so they move on their own floating in the air, normally on a fight she prefers to carry one on her hand while the other two are "dancing" in the air (though she can dual wield while just one are "dancing too), she leaves a free hand for using divine spellcasting or for ranged damage with her hand crossbow, which has poisoned darts like the typical drow crossbow

>>47556528
Would you wanna take a look?
>>
File: 20160530_164853.jpg (522 KB, 836x577) Image search: [Google]
20160530_164853.jpg
522 KB, 836x577
Requesting a female bear cub with a mask inspired by pic related. Using it as a token for a player on roll20 so no background would be preferred
>>
File: troll_req.png (358 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
troll_req.png
358 KB, 1000x750
Requesting an oldschool fantasy bridge troll obliviously taking his time ("Ohh! A penny!") in a greenery/woods type place (like world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active volcano (like the final world in a videogame), three figures (one shorter than the other two) are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.
>>
File: 1464688530748.jpg (66 KB, 827x966) Image search: [Google]
1464688530748.jpg
66 KB, 827x966
Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.
>>
>>47556528
How about >>47555704 ?
>>
File: Cicero the Jester.jpg (432 KB, 1404x1184) Image search: [Google]
Cicero the Jester.jpg
432 KB, 1404x1184
Not sure if that artist from last thread is still here who said he'd pick this up, but here's an anchor anyways. And I don't mind two cakes.

Another thing to note is that he has a small scar from a cut on his lower lip to the left.
>>
File: 1464707575668.jpg (27 KB, 605x280) Image search: [Google]
1464707575668.jpg
27 KB, 605x280
Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.
>>
File: rq.jpg (623 KB, 2184x1092) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
623 KB, 2184x1092
Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>47556528
Requesting a petite blonde girl who's drunk as fuck and welding a war hammer 3 times her size.
>>
File: khornechick.jpg (21 KB, 269x384) Image search: [Google]
khornechick.jpg
21 KB, 269x384
From last thread:

I'd like to request a female Khornate Chaos Lord. She has pale skin and long, straight black hair. Pic related could work as a good basis for the armor, although it would need more brass, bone spikes, and symbols of Khorne on it. I'd like her cape to be alive and lined with teeth, maybe billowing out towards her enemies as if snarling. Her mount is a Juggernaut of Khorne but it's not necessarily required in the piece.

Her weapon should either be a massive two-headed battleaxe or a two-handed Daemonsword, either way I'd like her to be brandishing it at her enemies or else resting it on a pile of their skulls. Either or.

Posting this as an anchor for the drawfriend who said they'd work on it last thread.
>>
>>47553080
>Could someone do a skeleton in clone trooper armor with his helmet under the arm?
>"Magically" animated as if he was alive but sentient.
>Also either generation helmet is fine! Pic related.
>Whichever you prefer!
From last thread!
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1007) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1007
Requesting a medieval Venom Snake. Instead of his robotic prosthetic, he has a more primative one like in pic, and uses a messer like in pic. Thanks!
>>
>>47551978
Hey, I'm the guy who requested this.
It looks fucking brilliant, thank you so much man. Really, thanks.
>>
File: barhalfling.jpg (941 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
barhalfling.jpg
941 KB, 2480x3508
>>47555704
i got a good start going but unfortunately i gotta go for now, ill try to finish it in few days
any suggestiong?
>>
File: Oceavan.jpg (511 KB, 1565x1592) Image search: [Google]
Oceavan.jpg
511 KB, 1565x1592
Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.
>>
>>47557919
Thanks so much for taking my inane request! The one small critique I have is that something about her left breast seems a bit strange, but other than that everything looks fantastic! Any direction you want to take this picture or anything you want to add is fine by me!
>>
File: Matilda Clearwater.jpg (188 KB, 832x1500) Image search: [Google]
Matilda Clearwater.jpg
188 KB, 832x1500
I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.
>>
Requesting miniature human riding a seagull pretending to be an ambulance.
>>
File: 1464543622796.png (746 KB, 740x1142) Image search: [Google]
1464543622796.png
746 KB, 740x1142
Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.
>>
File: 2753202593.jpg (93 KB, 566x950) Image search: [Google]
2753202593.jpg
93 KB, 566x950
Requesting a cleric.
Body shape and face like the person in the pic.
Wearing chain mail with a black robe with a golden tree embroidered on the front and some embroidery on the sleeves.
Holding a brass mace shaped like a candle.
Thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 781x1054) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 781x1054
Could I get my first Shadowrun character? He's a former historian/academic who got black listed and had his research stolen by a big organization. He ended up having to become a Shadowrunner, as he still had his shamanic powers but no credible way to market them. He's kind of a Fox Mulder meet Indiana Jones type character.

>Clothes like the guy on the right. A vest and tie, with a leather jacket over top. It's seen better days, but he does his best to look good.
>A leather shoulder holster underneath, with a big Colt Government 2066 tuck away.
>Sleeves rolled up, showing two matching tattoos on the inside of his forearms. Pyramids/triangles, with snakes coiling around them. Right one points up, left one points down.
>Holding an ancient scroll holder in one hand, or slung over his shoulder with strap.
>No reference for face, but he's a slightly lean looking 30 year old. Handsome, but not that much to write home about. Short dark hair, that looks like he tried to make it look nice in the morning, but has since been in at least one fire fight.

Here's some music to go with it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQN2LZCeUmk [Embed] [Embed]
>>
File: 1463210019637.jpg (83 KB, 263x400) Image search: [Google]
1463210019637.jpg
83 KB, 263x400
Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).
>>
File: 1463209878459.jpg (154 KB, 762x1047) Image search: [Google]
1463209878459.jpg
154 KB, 762x1047
Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.
>>
Requesting my aasimar paladin holding up a pendant of Desna and a sign that says "Desna is watching".
>>
ork Kommando with red goggles (a la cyclops) iron gob and s bunch of grenades strapped to his nurgle daemon hide armor trying to keep his weapons from fighting. One is a slaaneshi greatblade of eldar design. Perfection manifest.

The other is a slobbery beast of a chainaxe with a big mouth trying to bite the sword.

Bonus points if the axe is barking while the sword hisses.

The ork just looks angry.
>>
Looking for a nobleman of about 30, standing as if posing for a painting. Has a cape over one shoulder, currently thrown back. Cradles an open-faced helmet with an extremely long peacock's feather sprouting from the top. On his left hip he wears a side sword (see pic). A pair of flintlock pistols are crossed through a sash worn around his waist. He wears a breastplate.

His hair is short, neat, and black. He has a long, drooping black moustache and and has a friendly, amiable expression.
>>
File: Seneschal references.png (824 KB, 1000x849) Image search: [Google]
Seneschal references.png
824 KB, 1000x849
24 hour bump.

I would like to humbly request any drawfriend to draw my seneschal for an upcoming Rogue Trader 40k rpg game.

He is an older gentleman as in the reference, but given 40k aesthetic. Changes I would like to see include replacing the chain around his neck with a one featuring Imperial aquila. Replacing the key hanging from his belt with Adeptus Administratum symbol and adding a holstered pistol to his side. Add purity seals to the scrolls he carries and a servo skull assistant floating above his shoulder.

I'm fine with whatever other additions might come to your mind if they add to the scifi/40k look. Cybernetics are optional. I'm happy with the current colour scheme, but feel free to try something different if you feel like it.

Thank you very much in advance.
>>
File: SpaceOC do not steal.png (67 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
SpaceOC do not steal.png
67 KB, 500x750
>>47555547

Talentless HeroMachine Faggot here. Let's try my luck. I need to flesh out my art folders for an upcoming sci fi horror game I'm running.

Anyone wanna take a crack at a sad, female astronaut in some kind of distraught or depressing situation? Bonus points if you can convey some kind of Interstellar vibe. Pic related isn't a formal reference, just the kind of aesthetic I'm going for.

Please and thank you, and as always I love browsing everyone's work.
>>
>>47559187
Color of the robe?
>>
>>47560096
Black with gold motives.
Thanks for the consideration.
>>
>>47560096
Requestor says black in their post, I think.
>>
Bumping
>>47534271
>>
>>47560204
My bad. I gave myself an hour to do this, and I'm rushed over that, specially since I'm past half.
>>
File: XGMnnCs.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2172) Image search: [Google]
XGMnnCs.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2172
Requesting this done in 40k style, with them as guardsmen, and the tank as a leman russ. However you want to do it, it's for a tank game coming up. They're basically supposed to be Legion of the Damned but for IG. For the people they're shooting at, rebels using technicals, see second pic, but with a heavy weapon mounted in the back.
>>
>>47556205
Frank?
>>
File: horrificconglomerate.jpg (70 KB, 422x350) Image search: [Google]
horrificconglomerate.jpg
70 KB, 422x350
Requesting short, pale woman covered from head to toe in flowing garb that wouldn't be out of place on a hunter of beasts. The character in question wears a mask at any given time and has a pair of horns that start near the front of the head and curl backwards.

The example images aren't anywhere near exact, but they're as close as my miscellaneous images folder could come.
>>
File: 1464250156699.jpg (261 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
1464250156699.jpg
261 KB, 600x835
Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena'.
>>
File: 1445050046873.jpg (324 KB, 898x1642) Image search: [Google]
1445050046873.jpg
324 KB, 898x1642
Requesting this cute moth-boy hopelessly entranced by a bright light
>>
File: Candleprie-.jpg (277 KB, 1559x2286) Image search: [Google]
Candleprie-.jpg
277 KB, 1559x2286
>>47560201
>>47560096
>>47559187
There
>>
>>47560734
Nice one, thanks mate.
Squinting like that he looks a bit like he is afraid that the candle will blow up in his face.
>>
File: Lamia5.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Lamia5.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
I'd like to request a lamia man and his daughter.
He is well built, having broad shoulders and a wide snake-half, though looking a bit haggard and skinnier than he should be. His proportions are inhuman, having a slightly taller torso and longer arms ending in reptilian claws, and the musculature beneath would look wrong to a human. His face is also somewhat alien, his mouth being wider and his features sharper than would be on a human. His hair is a bit scraggly and wild, but kept in check with a few loose braids.
The daughter has similar features, though smoother and more human than her father. Her hair is similarly braided, though longer and better groomed. She also looks healthier and better fed than her father.
Both wear simple linen drapes, mostly covering their decency, and the father has a roll of furs tied to his tail. If you do colour, the father would have faded olive skin, golden-brown snake skin, and dark brown hair. The daughter would have pale skin, white and pale brown snake skin, and reddish brown hair.
If you could draw the daughter riding on the fathers back, or the father coiled protectively around the daughter, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance if someone wants to give it a go.
>>
File: Greenwhitetitty2.png (255 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
Greenwhitetitty2.png
255 KB, 945x945
>>47555899
>http://imgur.com/a/ivajW

Haha, hey buddy! Still looking to get all these done huh? Oh btw here is one with the text still included and a blue background to fit with the others.

Anyways. I am looking to draw some cute stuff if anyone is interested.
>>
>>47561045
Could I get an eldar mother sitting with her baby on the floor and entertaining it by using telekinesis to hover colourful blocks/gems around the baby's head?

Mother is in generic eldar robes, long black hair, green eyes. Baby has shorter black hair, green eyes, indeterminate gender.

I requested this before when you did an open call, if it doesn't catch your fancy just say so and I won't ask again.
>>
>>47555547
Requesting a couple gue'vesa standing around, trading stories and smokes.
>>
File: why not both.jpg (153 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
why not both.jpg
153 KB, 600x600
Looking for a colorfag for these girls.

Please and thank you, I'll post the reference next.
>>
File: tumblr_mzkbred9mn1ri1r1uo1_1280.jpg (390 KB, 825x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzkbred9mn1ri1r1uo1_1280.jpg
390 KB, 825x600
>>47561045
My favourite drawfriend is here! If you could, please make the golgari version with gorgon or if you tired with mtg stuff, I would request lewd und titty Tau fire warrior
>>
File: Stormguardian.png (21 KB, 436x614) Image search: [Google]
Stormguardian.png
21 KB, 436x614
>>47561386
OH yeah!I remember yeah!

It feels like a tough one to work on, so if it comes out clunky. I apologize. But let me try.
>>
>>47562044
Shiet, it's great. Tbh it's my favourite dimir card character so it's perfect.
Also don't mind >>47562071 request. I posted it before noticing this OC. Thank you one more time
>>
i would like to remake my request, im also going to explain it a bit better so i dont sound like a degenerate.

younger elf girl, maybe 16 years old, shoulder length messy black hair, crystal blue eyes, in some very tattered, clothing that barely goes to her mid thigh, fishnet thigh highs and some long fingerlings gloves, a circle choker like branding mark around her neck, in the process of taking off her shirt for a faceless adventurer, but he has his hand placed over her's preventing her from going any further with it.

-explanation-

the elf girl in question was being abused, the paladin in the party stepped in and saved her, she didn't have anything to think him so she tried to offer herself to him, to which he promptly stopped her and she began to cry into his arms. It was an absolutely beautiful moment in the campaign, probably my all time favorite just because it was s touching. everyone else in the party ignored it because they are mostly chaotic stupid.
>>
>>47562044
I kind of want Dimir to be androgynous flatchest attracting stares with >dat ass but yeah, template's a template.
>>
>>47562044
>deleted
pruuuuuude!
>>
File: BlueBlackTitties.png (242 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
BlueBlackTitties.png
242 KB, 945x945
>>47562071
Bane Alley Broker, the early years.

I loved that art as well.

(I deleted my original post, it had a lot of little errors. here, keep this image.)

Also, I love Gorgons, my first EDH deck was a Green Black Sisters of Stone Death deck. Still have it.

I wanna draw some other things at the other moment. I don't wanna burn out on titty monsters. So maybe in a different draw thread I'll do another one.
>>
>>47562197
I like how other girls have their guilds logo on bag and dimir has none. Dimir is shadow, Dimir is secret
>>
>>47562224
Damn, was just about to ask you for one too, given I like your style. I can wait for another thread, though.
>>
>>47562224
Sure man, you make God's job anyway. Hope to catch you in other threads. Also BG for life. Or death. Yeah, more death than life but you know what I mean
>>
File: BorosTitty2.png (262 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
BorosTitty2.png
262 KB, 945x945
I noticed your chart didn't have this Boros one. Though I suppose the Boros Guildmage is better defined. Aurelia in a gym outfit doesn't stand out enough.
>>
File: 1464709647975.jpg (156 KB, 746x1005) Image search: [Google]
1464709647975.jpg
156 KB, 746x1005
I would like to request this banker in a futuristic suit, tie and glasses holding a tablet. The glasses can be slightly glowing blue, and the tie can have a blood orange glow to it as well.

As for the face, may he just have a slight smirk and a few circuit board/tron lines on his neck going all the way to his cheek?
>>
>>47562302
Yeah, IMO guildmage is better but I will add this one to gallery to
>>
File: 1464621335200.jpg (377 KB, 600x910) Image search: [Google]
1464621335200.jpg
377 KB, 600x910
can i get an image of her squatting next to a skull with a singular blue/purple flower coming out of it please?
>>
>>47562437
Taking this
>>
File: 1459951540477.jpg (188 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1459951540477.jpg
188 KB, 500x707
Requesting a slender Native American trap with a bowl cut and cut up earlobes taking a bath in a river. Facial reference provided. Try to make it modest.

I swear on god that this is for a campaign.
>>
File: sonicsez.png (468 KB, 1162x1516) Image search: [Google]
sonicsez.png
468 KB, 1162x1516
>>47562171
I saw your post yesterday but completely forgot to post any update thing or whatever, my bad.
>>
>>47562747
>trap
>for a campaign
You are not even trying Anon
>>
File: pic24.gif (58 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
pic24.gif
58 KB, 640x400
Requesting a sketch of a suit of 'realistic' power armor with digitgrade legs (wearer feet rests on top of ankle joint). Powered by artificial muscles made of electroreactive polymers rather than servos, so organic shapes mixed with angular armor would be cool.
>>
I want a barbarian whose animal totem is the Squirrel!
>>
>>47562816
Okay fine it's for a novel. Nothing lewd or anything, but it is a plot point.
>>
>>47562719
sweet beans yo, thanks a ton!
>>
>>47562875
yeah np. I wanted to take it yesterday but I was working on that halfling and ran out of time
>>
>>47562806
thank you so much! its really good!
>>
Could I get some art of a human male, with a rather feminine face? He'd have a slender build, long, straight silver hair, and golden eyes.

If possible, could you have him dicking around with a sword, or making a shitty bat pun?
>>
>>47562860

>it's for a novel

I don't even want to ask.
>>
>>47562892
cant wait to see it!
>>
>>47561832
Colorfag reporting in. Let me know what colors you wanted.
>>
Can somebody do a Gary Shandling Pepe?
<Pictured Here
>>
>>47562917
It's a murder mystery with two plotlines. One of them revolves around the deaths of an exiled chieftain's enemies, who are found murdered in unusually gruesome ways. Everybody suspects that the chieftain's infant son is enacting his vengeance so they start putting pressure on their neighboring tribes because they think he's hiding there. All the evidence points to one warrior dude, so they decide to have his head, but because of things that happened in the other plotline, he's actually proven innocent at the last minute. Turns out the old chieftain's heir had been hiding as the young wife of new chieftain's brother all along.
>>
>>47561045
>>http://imgur.com/a/ivajW
Bloody hell that's pathetic
>>
>>47563011
Huh, it sounds less faggy than I expected. Like Mrs. Doubtfire lvl of faggotory
>>
>>47563088
If you say so, Anon
>>
File: Amelia_Request.png (2 MB, 1440x980) Image search: [Google]
Amelia_Request.png
2 MB, 1440x980
So, I've got a sorceress character I'm making for a lewd Pathfinder game, and I was hoping to surprise my party with a picture.

Mechanically, my character is basically a walking piece of artillery - she can hit incredibly hard with lightning spells, and can convert any elemental spell into electric. She also happens to have a charisma of 30 with room to grow, and as such she's the designated party face. Assuming people can look up from her chest, anyways.

There's a few things I'm looking for here. She's a redhead who likes the color pink, and thus wears a soft pink dress whenever she can. Curly hair, a pair of round glasses, and immense cleavage, the perkier the better. She totes around a large with her to channel spells through, so including that would be appreciated.

As far as design goes, I'd be fine with either a portrait or full body at the artist's choice. Hints at her arcane heritage (she's crossblooded Draconic and genie) would be appreciated as well, though I'd leave the artist to figure out how to include that, or if they even want to.

Thanks in advance to anybody who chooses to pick this up.
>>
>>47562841
by "the Squirrel!" is that in reference to something in particular or did you just capitalize the normal animal name?
>>
File: TeachinDar.png (18 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
TeachinDar.png
18 KB, 600x450
>>47561386
Thanks for being so patient bud!

Is this alright?
>>
>>47563011
So you are asking for free something you gonna sell, and make profit from?

This is getting ridiculous
>>
>>47555956

I can't draw for shit, but I can sure as hell bump your request because that's kickass.
>>
Hey! Would anyone be interested in drawing my first D&D character?

He is a red dragonborn sorcerer. Usual equipment is a dagger of venom and favorite spell is fireball.
Artistic freedom is encouraged!

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>47563512
It's adorable man, love it.

My only suggestion would be that perhaps the baby's body compared to it's head should be smaller, with more stubby arms and legs. I think it would make it look more natural.

At any rate it's great, thanks!
>>
>>47563635
No I'm not? You're putting words in my mouth. I figured I could get at least a sketch or something that I can look at to keep me motivated, just like everyone else here.
>>
>>47555547
Anyone have the dillio on a decent tg artist who would be willing to work for game? I have a copy of the witcher 3 on steam I was planning to trade to an old drawfag for it but he's tied up with other projects.

Drawing the crew of my rogue trader now black crusade campaign in detail. 3-4 figures.
>>
>>47563886
I don't take trades, but I'm taking commissions up on my blog if this doesn't work out for you: theporkdungeon.tumblr.com
>>
>>47562437
here's a wip. Might actually colour this one
>>
File: wip.png (230 KB, 654x900) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
230 KB, 654x900
>>47564081
feck
>>
>>47563687
Stop being an ungrateful shit! The artist did best they could with what they could... You're lucky you got a response.
>>
>>47562996
>Can somebody do a Gary Shandling Pepe?
><Pictured Here

no love for the dead?
>>
>>47564099
>>47564081
Slav tracksuit edition when?
>>
Here's your >>47564127
>>
>>47564127
> T-that drawing is a piece of my soul anon ; _ ;
Pencil scribbles, doing requests desu~
>>
>>47564127
Not the anon you're talking to, but I think you're overreacting. The guy who asked for the commission isn't complaining - he's providing constructive criticism with his thanks. In general, artists only get better when someone criticizes their work and tells them ways they can improve. In theory, this means that the OR is helping, not being ungrateful.

you may want to calm down a bit and think about what happened in that post before jumping to the conclusions you did.
>>
Requesting a virtual redraw of this guy.
>>
>>47564099
thanks! i looks good so far!
and even if only the flower is colored that's fine, the color on the follower at least is important for the character.
>>
>>47564127
Thank you for thinking bout me. I know he meant no harm with what he wrote. I love love LOVE critism. I am not nearly close to the mastery of the human/eldar form (even more so for infants). I am always practicing. So when i make a piece it's nice to know where my faults are and how to improve them. He was polite and thoughtful about it, i have gotten some nasty critiques in the past those can suck sometimes but in the end, they are always helpful.

Still, thanks for thinking of us drawfags.
>>
>>47564099
Your Patreon stuff is looking good. Life treating you any better?
>>
>>47564473
Same old, man. it's either quiet or getting worse
>>
>>47562996
gaaaiiiz..
gaaaiiiz...

Mr. Shandling would like to say hello
>>
>>47564099
i know its not a commission, and i dont want to sound rude or anything, but those pose does look quite masculine... do you think it is any possibility at all to make her squatting on both her heels? sorry if im in the wrong for asking, i know its free art and im still very grateful! i was just wondering.
>>
>>47563512
That's cuuute.
>>
File: tumblr_nmuqyap76E1ssmm02o8_1280.jpg (101 KB, 641x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmuqyap76E1ssmm02o8_1280.jpg
101 KB, 641x1024
Requesting our party bard. He's a reasonably handsome black human man, about 30 years old, with an afro, light stubble and a scar across his forehead from getting a flowerpot thrown at him in our first session. I'm using pic related as a reference for his clothes as of now. If you wanna color it, they're mostly red. He's carrying a lute and a dagger.
>>
File: wip.png (232 KB, 654x900) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
232 KB, 654x900
>>47564590
>masculine
>squatting on both her heels
I said this to someone else just the other day. If you want something like that specifically done. Then say so in the request, don't just plop it in afterwards.
>>
>>47564742
She's straight up, mad plopping yo.
>>
>>47564742
im sorry.
it looks amazing though!
>>
>>47564755
>>47564742
So when are you folks gonna bang?
>>
>>47562967
Sorry man. Internet crapped out litterally as I was trying to post the reference. Now I'm out and about and can't post the ref til I'm back.
>>
>>47564844
mimic/eversor lewds when
>>
>>47564524
Well, shit. Like my pop used to say, keep your pecker up, never know when the turn around'll be.

Don't suppose you're taking commissions right now?
>>
>>47563998
I like some of your stuff, mixed on other bits. Imma save the link and maybe poll my group.

What's your going rate for a coloured piece of digital art? Going rate for a group of 3-4 folks?
>>
>>47564908
I am, actually. I usually have a backlog of big projects and 3 small-medium size active commissions at any given time, I have one medium one in progress, one undecided
so you're good.
>>
>>47564959
Huh. Well are you interested in drawing up a rogue trader crew? 4 figures, moderate detail, varied poses simple background.
>>
>>47564944
Haha, thanks! You can message me at my e-mail, which is listed on my blog. It really depends on how complex you want the piece to be, so if you give me a description of what you want I can give you a price.
>>
File: Hawty.png (16 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Hawty.png
16 KB, 450x600
>>47564844
Sorry Anon, My love is only for you.

>>47564959
Man, You are doing better than me. I haven't had commission work in almost 2 months. Keep it up!
>>
>>47564865
Rule 34 demands this
>>
>>47565094
I gotta, it's my only income atm
It's only picked up again now though. I get dryspells months long as well pretty frequently.
>>
>>47565050
Genetor Magos, chaos sorceror, ork, and a mutated as shit navigator to give a bit of an idea of our crew.

The genetor and the ork have a few more fiddily bits being older characters.

>>47565094
>>
>>47565171
It didn't include my emoji's.

There was implied sodomy!
>>
Mimic and Eversor need to work together on an EversorxMimic lewd pairing pic.

/tg/ OTP
>>
>>47565171
>>47565050
Yeah sure, I might take it up. Just shoot me a message on tumblr or something
>>
File: TrueLove.png (7 KB, 434x461) Image search: [Google]
TrueLove.png
7 KB, 434x461
>>47565262
Guys, I just want you! Take my love! Please!
>>
>>47565270
Message away on deviantart
>>
File: No exit.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
No exit.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>47557160
Not a bump, but I sure hope that guy is still here from last thread.
>>
>>47565358
All love eversor. Dontchu forget it.
>>
>>47563198
i like this
just because boobs
>>
File: 1464059037602.gif (1 MB, 395x204) Image search: [Google]
1464059037602.gif
1 MB, 395x204
>>47565262
I ship it
>>
File: Woopsy.png (38 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Woopsy.png
38 KB, 900x1200
>>47564228
I am just realizing now that you may not have wanted a actual re-draw of the EXACT picture. But more of a different interpretation. I think I took this to literal.
>>
>>47562437
Here you go. That's as far as I'm going
>>
File: ble.png (187 KB, 654x900) Image search: [Google]
ble.png
187 KB, 654x900
>>47566264
fucking librarynet is so slow I keep posting before the images are loaded

>>47565708
I'm afraid I don't swing for schlongadongs
>>
>>47566218
Works for me friendo! Thanks.
>>
>>47566291
Fantastic piece bud!

Also...IS THAT ALL I AM TO YOU?! Just a shlongadong? I feel used.
>>
File: Piperus references.png (5 MB, 1684x1832) Image search: [Google]
Piperus references.png
5 MB, 1684x1832
I was wondering if I could request a drawing of a Rogue for one of my D&D characters, so here's a description.

He is a red (dark shade of red, kinda like wine, and a bit of a greyish undertone.), fire-breathing Dragonborn with bright, yellow eyes and a rough, scaly head, similar to that of spiky hair brushed back. He is moderately tall by human standards, but still falls short by Dragonborn standards, standing at 6 feet and 2 inches. Due to malnutrition, he lacks the usual burly build of the standard Dragonborn, but still possesses some muscular characteristics and is still quite strong, weighing in at somewhere around 230 pounds. He has scars all over his body of all sizes, from small cuts to deep wounds inflicted by foreign blades that he's recovered from, one of the most notable scars being a long, deep gash that runs across the left side of his face.

For the actual drawing itself, I'd like to see my character sitting at a generic wooden table at an inn, with a mug of ale idly set on the table. along with most of his gear which is covered by his black cloak, save for the short sword on his sheath that rests on his side. He's donning his leather armor and reading an old book titled "Tieflings: Their History and Customs". This event takes place in late Medieval times, for reference.
>>
>>47566291
its beautiful! thank you very much mimic!
>>
File: Jester_WIP.jpg (93 KB, 707x1089) Image search: [Google]
Jester_WIP.jpg
93 KB, 707x1089
>>47557160
just so you know it's being worked on
>>
Just tossing this out there for an antagonist/npc/stalker in my campaign. Standard issue sexy queen figure, but undead. Vain in the extreme, she took to lichdom just to keep her youthful looks forever. She has an evil crystal just rammed into her chest. Imagine someone taking the queen's body, gripping an evil gem in both hands, and just stabbing it right in there. She's sitting on her throne at the bottom of a dungeon.

Thanks in advance, if anyone gives it a shot.
>>
File: ellisia.jpg (142 KB, 853x639) Image search: [Google]
ellisia.jpg
142 KB, 853x639
i was wondering if any kind artist would feel willing to draw my cyberpunk NPC? i would like the outfit/helmet/balloon from picture 1, to be on the a girl with a similar body type to picture 2, and have her effortlessly balancing on the edge of a building/wire/something small.
thanks!
>>
>>47567456
This balancing pose sounds like fun. I'll give it a shot if you don't mind waiting through a few days of WIPs.
>>
File: 1464676718057.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1464676718057.png
459 KB, 265x712
Can I request this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard or an elf spellcaster in the face? Just the sci-fi officer giving a straight honest to god punch to the evil wizard's/elf magic user's jaw with some teeth flying out.
>>
File: 1464677972500.jpg (53 KB, 540x463) Image search: [Google]
1464677972500.jpg
53 KB, 540x463
G'day to all ya, asking for this woman as a Khorne cultist or someone who worships Khorne as she prays for her kukri to be blessed by him.
>>
File: 1464677972500.jpg (25 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
1464677972500.jpg
25 KB, 500x690
Requesting a young Imperial Inquisitor wearing a suit just like in the pic and wearing an officer's cap with the inquisitorial insignia.
>>
>>47567553
i didnt expect anyone to pick it up in general, so anything would be fine with me! cant wait to see what you do!
>>
File: 1464677972500.jpg (278 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1464677972500.jpg
278 KB, 1280x853
Can anyone draw a wood elf archer and a human marksman glaring or staring competitively at each other from a distance?
>>
File: DrawReq.png (3 MB, 1483x1238) Image search: [Google]
DrawReq.png
3 MB, 1483x1238
Requesting/reposting Samurai/Monoeye hybrid but with more information.

Cy- Clones
>>
I have a request from something that happened last game to one of my players:

A flying dragonwrought (bronze) Urd getting shot through both wings & once in the chest (Three arrows) & crashing into the dust while two Mooks high five in the window of a building behind him (They got very lucky rolls).
>>
Hey Eversor, seen you're name in here. Just gonna post this incase you get in this thread again: pastebin.com/XzwzLBBf Hope you can make something out of this.

Also didn't you have a WIP involving Finn and Verrona?
>>
File: soldier asks wot u do.jpg (648 KB, 1280x1764) Image search: [Google]
soldier asks wot u do.jpg
648 KB, 1280x1764
requesting an image that's pro-human elven alliance and friendship: This soldier and an elf (can be high elf or a wood elf) shaking each other's hands firmly, both have the looks of happy to be friends with each other. And any artist who takes this request can think of some friendly message of their own if they wish.
>>
File: Make it stop.png (36 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
Make it stop.png
36 KB, 600x750
>>47568286
>>
File: CAM00581.jpg (867 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00581.jpg
867 KB, 2560x1920
>>47557487
sorry, away from my tablet and scanner, and just trying to practice. Need to go to bed
>>
File: CAM00580.jpg (975 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00580.jpg
975 KB, 2560x1920
>>47555704
also this
>>
>>47557662

I, too, would like to see this being drawn.
>>
>>47568422
I am sad, cause I saved this file incorrectly by accident and lost the layers, I wanted to do some easy changes to it, but now its a lil bit of "work" so now my lazy ass doesn't want to fix it.

>>47568286
Thanks bud, sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I have been doing a lot of other little projects. I may do some more on a whim, but I can't really put my attention on it at the moment.
>>
>>47557487
Hey senpai, I did the sketch, I may draw the cape and color it, but I had fun designing the armor.
>>
>>47568947
Forgot to link my tumblr:

theporkdungeon.tumblr.com

check it out, I got commissions n stuff up.
>>
File: 1024px-Senior_drill_instructor.jpg (99 KB, 1024x672) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Senior_drill_instructor.jpg
99 KB, 1024x672
>>47568850
Hi again Evy. Alrighty, just glad ya noticed it. And yep I did send it to your tumblr after just finding it. Anyways good luck with whatever work you're gonna do...

Also I've got a request of my own to anyone else who wana take it:

Requesting a imperial commissar and a IG senior drill instructor having a chat, the commy is moaning about how the soldiers under his command are useless and incompetent. While the drill sergeant laughs and is basically saying that the recruits under him are much worse and would give the commy a heart attack-induced death.
>>
>>47568947
Oh wow, that looks awesome, Poog. I'd imagine you must've had fun designing the armor, that looks like a blast!
>>
File: awfawf;aw1.png (289 KB, 1000x769) Image search: [Google]
awfawf;aw1.png
289 KB, 1000x769
>>47567456
Yo, gonna drop a WiP on ya.
>>
File: Cyberpunk Girl (Sketch WIP).jpg (395 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpunk Girl (Sketch WIP).jpg
395 KB, 810x1080
>>47567456
>>47569837

Oops. Mine >>47567456 will be second cake, I guess.
>>
>>47569946
got a blog man?
>>
>>47570090
Sure, gammarayghost.tumblr.com
>>
File: ref2.png (562 KB, 674x473) Image search: [Google]
ref2.png
562 KB, 674x473
requesting a picture of my Magical Girl PC's Kakapo familiar trying to turn the pages of a tome with his feet
>>
File: Genevote the Red.jpg (892 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Genevote the Red.jpg
892 KB, 2000x2000
Okay I feel I need to explain my character request first before I get flamed about how it sounds stupid.

Genevote the Red;

> Genevote is in the service of the church of Palor, and part of a large party that was sent to slay demons that had overrun a village. Her mentor and her were trapped in the desecrated church of said town by a powerful demon lord. After an exhausting battle that cost the life of Genevote's mentor, she finally struck the final blow to the demon lord. But as the blow was struck Genevote felt a fire burn up her arm and into her chest so sever that it rendered her unconscious.
> When she awoke she found herself bound and surrounded by the surviving members of her party. Apparently the demon had cursed and defiled her body in its dying breath, altering her arm to be replaced by his own. She was informed by the cleric that the demonic arm is tied to her life by power greater than any he had ever seen. Her order stands against any form of corruption thus she understood her life was now forfeit.
> But she did not wish to die, not this day. She managed to break free finding that her demonic arm gave her new physical strength and was able to manifest the demons sword from thin air.
> Now she is hunted by her own church as she tries to survive long enough to find a way to safely remove the foul appendage that wont cost her own life.

Now that that's out of the way she looks like the redhead knight, with full plate armor that is silver with a gold trim. Her demonic arm grew while her armor was still on, so the right side armor should look sheared or broken. She wears a large red cape clasped in a fashion to easily hide her demonic arm.

For her pose could she have her demonic arm pulled back for a downward slash, her cape flared out behind her.
>>
I know this is a very strange request but anyone mind sharing medieval shoe/boot reference pics?

Most art I see have onesie cowboy boot looking affairs or just plain greaves. I need something that your typical commoner or well funded peasant would wear for adventuring in a mid~high magic setting like d&d. Basically something cheap and functional.
>>
File: peasantboot.jpg (496 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
peasantboot.jpg
496 KB, 600x600
>>47570698
This might work, no?
>>
File: 1grande_770.jpg (263 KB, 2000x1109) Image search: [Google]
1grande_770.jpg
263 KB, 2000x1109
>>47570698
1/4
>>
File: 1grande_1085.jpg (283 KB, 2000x1109) Image search: [Google]
1grande_1085.jpg
283 KB, 2000x1109
>>47570698
2/4
>>
File: 1grande_8397.jpg (380 KB, 2000x1109) Image search: [Google]
1grande_8397.jpg
380 KB, 2000x1109
>>47570698
3/4
>>
>>47570698
4/4
some fancy ass shoes for your local noble because I can't not post them
>>
Mimic, Mimic, Mimic

Can you draw some l000ds of a naked Chaos girl and Chaos Marine suffering from the fun of erectile dysfunction?

Like a mad, miffed chaos cultist girl looking at a droopy dick and trying to make it stand up with a splint or something.
>>
File: 1463731596506.png (37 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
1463731596506.png
37 KB, 225x300
Requesting this action-babe who's chaotic-neutral taking up a rather shady quest from grey moral people.
>>
>>47555581
24-hour bump on this. Don't let my husbando be a dream.
>>
>>47556581
Around 24 hour bump!
>>
>>47556555
Bumping again and forever. Will be here daily so I never really leave.
>>
>>47568430
Thanks for taking my request too! Nice job!
>>
>>47557477
Well I don't think shortstack Anon ever came back, so I guess requesting this from anyone now?
>>
>>47555728
Bumping time
>>
>>47572231
Hot.

I like woman with a well defined jaw, means our children will have even manlier ones :^)
>>
>>47572840
Nothing like a daughter with a brick chin
>>
>>47572866
Whats good for one sex is not goof for the other.

>Tfw not enough beard growth to statisfy me.
>>
>>47556280
Bumpadump I'm bumping this dump.
>>
The requests are extra juicy today.
>>
File: breacher.jpg (606 KB, 1406x1093) Image search: [Google]
breacher.jpg
606 KB, 1406x1093
>>47572392
hope this is close to what you were looking for anon
>>
File: 1379175361154.gif (100 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1379175361154.gif
100 KB, 333x333
>>47574145
You're a beautiful person and I love you!
>>
Could I get a picture of an octopus carrying a different magic item in each tentacle (I'm picturing a flaming sword and a morningstar that's giving off light, maybe) with the caption UNSTOPPABLE! please?
>>
File: Reference.png (2 MB, 1504x924) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
2 MB, 1504x924
/r/ing a male sniper techpriest, with lots of weapon and utility mechadendrites coming from his body, multiple eye augmentations, and a potentia coil that looks like an old vacuum tube mounted on a pole on his back.
>>
File: request.jpg (136 KB, 1028x580) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
136 KB, 1028x580
Requesting a guy wearing the helmet in the picture holding the knife in the picture.
He is muscular, think fist of the north star muscular, with scars all over his body.
He wears trousers and six golden ring bracelets at each wrist.
Thanks for reading.
>>
>>47560019
started working on this
so stick around
>>
>>47575406
Awesome! Thank you kindly.
>>
>>47555694
over a day bump
>>
>>47575145
If no one picks this up a bit later, I'll give it a shot. Assuming my laptop doesn't overheat and shut down anyway. It's been pretty crap lately.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 195x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 195x346
Hello! I'd like to request a picture of my Ogryn Lieutenant from the Only War game I'm in

He's about 3 meters tall and very muscular, about what you would expect from an Ogryn, but he's also easily distinguished by the third degree burns all over his body. He got the burns a while back when he ordered the Ministorum Priest in his squad to fire on his position with a Flamer while he was in hand to hand combat with a band of Orks.

He wears a suit of Bullgryn Armor, carapace armor that is made from the treads of derelict Leman Russ tanks. His armor also proudly displays a medal that denotes his rank as an officer. He's rarely seen anywhere without his copy of the Imperial Guardsman's Primer, the only book he has ever read.
>>
File: Deus fucking vult.jpg (227 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
Deus fucking vult.jpg
227 KB, 1296x730
Requesting pic related in Black Templars power armor, without helmet but some 40k-ish face augments, bolter in his free hand and imperial aquila crossguard on the sword. Much appreciated.
>>
>>47562896
Lunchbreak bumperino
>>
>>47567360
Sure, why not
>>
File: Tech Sniper.jpg (848 KB, 1500x2160) Image search: [Google]
Tech Sniper.jpg
848 KB, 1500x2160
>>47574814
>>
>>47576848
WOOOO SOOUZ IN THE HOUSE
>>
>>47560083

Shameless bump.
>>
File: file.png (48 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
file.png
48 KB, 189x189
>>47576848
By the Omnissiah, that's exquisite! Many thanks, comrade.
>>
File: ss (2016-05-24 at 07.24.37).jpg (175 KB, 1233x487) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-24 at 07.24.37).jpg
175 KB, 1233x487
>>47555547
Reposting from the other day, I recently started a 5e campaign where I am playing a Goblin Bard. Can anyone draw something up for me? Just the character would be cool if you don't want to do a full scene.
The goblins on the left are a nice reference but I would prefer a red/orange skin tone, something like the hobgoblins for 5e and maybe a longer nose. He uses a lute to perform, but as he is a goblin and my performance rolls are always bad, It would be cool if you could draw him in a tavern or something where the crowd are unhappy about it or disturbed by the bad performance.

He has slicked black hair and wears studded leather, Could you also give him a silver sequin glove (I stole it and wear it for all my performances now)
>>
/r/ing a weeaboo telekinetic Psyker, frizzy black hair sparking with static, a right arm replaced with a mechanical one after losing it and a left eye scarred by getting shot by a fleshborer worm.

Short, female, 16 years old, wearing one of those "anime con lanyards" with buttons bearing the symbols of the Telepathica, Guard, =][=, and Ecclesiarchy. Thinks she's living in an 80's action movie and tends to go with high-risk high-reward plans. Walking techbane.
>>
After trawling through the dungeons, the party finally reaches the lich's sanctum. Instead of the evil monstrosity waiting for then on a raised dias in the Big Bad Evil Room, the skeletal mage, wearing loose silk robes hanging off it in a most scandalous fashion, is lounging seductively on a velvet couch in the middle of the room straight out of a harem chamber. It looks to them as the doors shut and seal behind them. Slowly, it beckons them with a bony finger as skeletons play "Careless Whisper" on saxophones in the background.

"Come heroes, dare you enter my evil lair?"

It doesn't need to be the whole scene, but I'd like the lich on the couch at the least.
>>
File: Request.png (288 KB, 1398x1114) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
288 KB, 1398x1114
I'd like to make a weapon request. A greatsword similar to the MLGS from my picture, but instead of a completely solid sheathe of light, I'd like the solid blade visible under several lines of light, straighter and thinner than the Wolnir sword.

If you're kind enough to color this, the light blade would be white instead of the standard blue/green of the MLGS.
>>
>>47570884
>>47570924
>>47570937
>>47570945
>>47570954
Thanks anons looks like the best way to make it look medieval is by simplifying the sole.
>>
File: 1456877799369.jpg (275 KB, 750x958) Image search: [Google]
1456877799369.jpg
275 KB, 750x958
requesting our campaign's current villain of the week, Hector the Royal Magus

>gaunt, white man in his 50s
>whispy, light grey hair (shoulder length) and a stubble
>sunken in eyes, very prominent nose
>hunched over stance, holding an occult spellbook ready to cast a spell
>wears a long, tattered grey cape over blackened plate armor and a black pilgrim hat

currently using pic related as his portrait but it's kinda lacking.
>>
File: Lich-apple.jpg (211 KB, 1707x2362) Image search: [Google]
Lich-apple.jpg
211 KB, 1707x2362
>>47576345
>>47567360
There
>>
>>47577600
If you plan to make some put nails in the sole I heard its quite slippery with only smooth sole.
>>
File: One Eyed Samurai.jpg (446 KB, 1000x1277) Image search: [Google]
One Eyed Samurai.jpg
446 KB, 1000x1277
>>47568001
>>
File: awfawf;aw2.png (151 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
awfawf;aw2.png
151 KB, 1000x700
>>47567456
Oki , got this so far . Gonna work on it later some more.
>>
File: Orgug-the-Brutal.jpg (20 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
Orgug-the-Brutal.jpg
20 KB, 400x323
Can I get a drawing of a strong-looking orc holding a kitten up to his face and nuzzling it affectionately?
>>
>>47574145
Do you have a tumblr anon? Do you take commissions?
>>
File: Raptoran Cleric.jpg (4 MB, 1954x3494) Image search: [Google]
Raptoran Cleric.jpg
4 MB, 1954x3494
Reposting. I'd like my Raptoran Cleric drawn. His outfit should be blue and white, his feathers(and feather hair) white as well. He should have soft facial features. If he could be healing someone, that would be even better.
>>
File: Request.png (954 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
954 KB, 960x720
Requesting a scifi couple relaxing on a couch after a long day at work.
>>
File: Fistbump.gif (991 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Fistbump.gif
991 KB, 500x281
I'd like to request a picture of a punk-rock-styled girl in the pose from pic-related, with clunky armored gauntlets that form a boombox when she punches them together.
>>
>>47577810
Not the OR, but that's pretty awesome. I like how the crystal looks a bit rough.
>>
>>47578066
God damn, souz, thats some good work
>>
File: Hard_Clam_page_image1[1].jpg (38 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Hard_Clam_page_image1[1].jpg
38 KB, 500x300
I need an italian hitman in a sharp pinstripe suit with a pearl knife and a clamshell for a head
>>
File: NPC Guard.jpg (35 KB, 306x511) Image search: [Google]
NPC Guard.jpg
35 KB, 306x511
Anyone want to draw a 40k Ork wearing this armour, only Orkified?
>>
File: veng1036.png (76 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
veng1036.png
76 KB, 800x800
>>47577686
WIP
>>
File: WhoDoIGottaShuckAround'Ere.png (686 KB, 1000x1377) Image search: [Google]
WhoDoIGottaShuckAround'Ere.png
686 KB, 1000x1377
>>47579654
This was a pretty good warmup. Here you go.
>>
File: Baby Bear Skull.png (97 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Baby Bear Skull.png
97 KB, 1600x1200
>>47556581
WIP for you my dude. Mask In process, bear mostly done.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 143

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.