[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shinobi Quest #8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: naruto_konoha_symbol-t2.jpg (26 KB, 510x330) Image search: [Google]
naruto_konoha_symbol-t2.jpg
26 KB, 510x330
Shinobi Quest #8

This quest takes place within the lands of the Five Great Shinobi Nations (aka Narutoverse) starting roughly around the beginning of the original series. The world of this quest remains similar to the original, with slight but notable differences in certain areas, based upon the passage of time from a single slightly altered event.

(It’s a goddamn Naruto Quest, you bastards. Have fun, participate, and write in when you feel inclined. Most of the outcomes of this quest will be determined by you, the players. Critiques and questions are always welcome, as my knowledge of the weeby shit is not all encompassing.)

http://pastebin.com/WiPdCqLH

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Shinobi%20Quest

Last thread, Team 7 had a fateful confrontation with one of the former Seven Swordsman of the Mist, Raiga Kurosuki. After dispatching his minions, the Kurosuki Family, our intrepid team decided to backup their sensei, who was embroiled in a fight with Raiga. While at first the fight seemed to be going well, Raiga regularly displayed abilities the girls simply were not ready for, or could not predict. As a result, Ebisu took a devastating wound from Raiga’s Lightning Dragon Tornado; an attack intended for Hinata. After apologising to Tsuki, and imploring her to find her teammates and take care of them, Ebisu used a power self-destruction technique to make sure Raiga was defeated.

Despite the overwhelming sadness, Tsuki took charge, and the remaining Team 7 Genin took the necessary actions to complete the mission. After a brief chat with the Hokage, Tsuki met up with Hinata, who finally released her emotions.

We rejoin Tsuki a few days later, as a man has arrived at her abode…
>>
File: download (9).jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
10 KB, 300x168
You’ve been dreaming of storms, as of late. Flashing lightning, blistering wind. The roar of thunder…

Driving, continuous rain.

Raiga was dead. You knew that.

You weren’t even scared, really. That’s not what the dreams meant to you.

Hopefully, talking to Guy sensei will relieve you, somewhat. You assume the loud voice downstairs is him- it’s incredibly boisterous, carrying all the way from the foyer into your bedroom.

It’s also 6 am.

His knocking woke you- and the calling for “Ebisu’s fine young ward” to come and see him.

This will certainly be interesting…

You…

1. Get dressed, and go meet him.
2. Make him wait. It’s 6 in the morning!
3. Have him meet you in your room instead.
>>
>>47547800
>Get dressed, and go meet him
>>
>>47547800
>1. Get dressed, and go meet him.
Always greet a guest in your home.
>>
>>47547800
>>
>>47547800
Somber and subdued, but classy and refined. We are may be in mourning, but that doesnt mean we have to be a slob.
>>
>>47547800
>2. Make him wait. It’s 6 in the morning!
>>
>>47547800
1. Get dressed, and go meet him.
Apoligise for my tardiness I've not been sleeping well of late you understand (bring the headband to give guy because they were on a genin team together, glasses our ours, keep it tucked away for the moment)
>>
>>47547800
1. Get dressed, and go meet him

'Sup wargle?
>>
>>47547847
Of course sleepyanon wants to stay in bed longer.
>>
>>47547800
>>
>>47547800
>3. Have him meet you in your room instead.
>>
>>47547800

We are a polite princess!
>>
>>47547847
>classic Sleepy
>>
Meet the guest in the foyer. Even in the sad times.

Writing.
>>
File: a really easy to follow list.png (171 KB, 277x595) Image search: [Google]
a really easy to follow list.png
171 KB, 277x595
>>47547934
>>
File: Raining.gif (446 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
Raining.gif
446 KB, 300x170
>>47547934
>>
File: our_lord_and_savior.jpg (126 KB, 640x677) Image search: [Google]
our_lord_and_savior.jpg
126 KB, 640x677
Reminder

Never done this b4, pls no bully
>>
>>47548058
thank you for this tribute anon
>>
>>47548058
the sins of our dice....
>>
>>47548058
What sins? Tsuki did nothing wrong.
>>
>>47548142
Not tsuki's sins. Your specific sins, anon. He knew what you did.
>>
>>47547934
So Tsuki started crying hard at the end of last thread once Hinata hugged her let loose the wetworks right?

It seemed like it was appropriate timing to let it out.
>>
>>47548142
we all know what you did anon, we see you.
>>
File: aDDoN4r.png (204 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
aDDoN4r.png
204 KB, 500x375
You decide to get this over with- you were the one who sent for him, after all.

Getting up, you decide on something simple, but elegant. From what you knew of the man, Might Guy wasn’t someone who cared much for fashion, anyway.

You also take Ebisu-sensei’s forehead protector with you, although you aren’t sure if you wish to give it to Guy or not.

After dressing, you head down the central stair into the foyer. Standing there are two men- almost clones of one another. Bowl cuts of black hair, with similar green dress. The smaller one’s eyebrows are very striking. Lee, you recognize- an academy classmate. Looks like he got a haircut to match his teacher’s.
They both turn to you as you descend-

“Ah, young mistress Tsuki! I was told that you requested my presence immediately! A hero must always respond to the requests of a young lady in need!

It is I, Might Guy! Konoha’s Sublime Green Beast of Prey! Keeper of the eternally burning fires of youthly passion!”

He poses.

“Next to me is my prodigal student, Rock Lee! Although we have only been together a short time, he has learned much!”

“H-hello, Mistress Tsuki! It is nice to see you again!

Lee is also posing.

These two are a bit much for you right now…

You…

1. Respond in kind, with similar levels of enthusiasm
2. Get to the point, it’s too early for this silliness.
3. Hand him Sensei’s forehead protector, quietly.
>>
Rolled 3, 7, 3, 2, 10, 6, 3, 8, 2, 3 = 47 (10d10)

>>47548058
;_;
Ignore the rolls. Just testing
>>
So I asked Wargle on Twitter about this.

When/If Tsuki chooses or is chosen to lead the new cell of ROOT, should it be called Blue Sun?

Or will her bingo book name be like Konoha's Blue Sun?
>>
>>47548058
This is great, anon.

I'm a horrible person.
>>
>>47548181
>3 Hand him Sensei’s forehead protector, quietly.
Quiet dignity and composure.
>>
>>47548181
>3. Hand him Sensei’s forehead protector, quietly.

Apologize for not being able to help save him.
>>
>>47548181
>2. Get to the point, it’s too early for this silliness.

Completiment Lee on his nice posing though
>>
>>47548200
How about "Konoha's Full Moons"?
>>
>>47548181
I'm sorry Guy but as you know I was the student of Ebisu, look down. He asked me to tell you something, he said your father has been avenged, land him the headband notably holding back tears. Say we are sorry we could not save him and tell him what happened/how he went.
>>
>>47548181
Same intensity, different emotion. Burst into tears.
>>
>>47548181
>>
>>47548200
You are a genius anon. I support it.
>>
>>47548181
>>
>>47548181

"Were it any other situation I would outshine you both with my charm and natural beauty. I wish to talk to you about Ebisu."
>>
>>47548181
> Respond in king, with similar enthusiasm, and pose, and then try not to cry, but cry a lot
>>
>>47548200
>>47548236
Why not Blue Moon?
>>
>>47548261

...They see us standing alone...
>>
>>47548181
3. Hand him Sensei’s forehead protector, quietly.
>>
>>47548181
Seconding >>47548240

We did hold them back a lot earlier for being professional, but this isn't professional
>>
>>47548181
>>
>>47548181
>>

"I'm sorry. It was supposed to be a simple mission."
>>
>>47548261
Too flat, the name needs heft, impact, weight.
>>
>>47548181
>>
>>47548181
>>
3. Quiet dignity.

Writing.
>>
>>47548313
The Azure Moon Princess of Konoha!

how many more words can we fit into this title?
>>
So, Wargle, you always meant for us to get the swords, right? Bit of an OP thing to get as a fucking genin. If I were kage I wouldn't let a babby leaf ninja touch that shit.
>>
>>47548336
The Radiant Azure Moon Princess of Mighty Konoha!
>>
>>47548336
>>47548360
We need to name our release the way Minato names his jutsu.
>>
>>47548355
we don't actually have them. We gave them to the 4th until we are old enough and strong enough to properly use them.
>>
>>47548261
>>47548313
>>47548336

Blue Sun fits our release more than Blue Moon.
>>
>>47548355
Its just a sword. With out training it is no different than any other chakra conducting weapon save for its history.
>>
>>47548360
>>47548373
Boys, this needs to go all the way. Introduction monologue!
>>
>>47548387
Super Blazing Blue Sky Fire Stars Mark 9? (its just phoenix flower jutsu with our blue flames)
>>
File: ITSTITSISNTIT.jpg (48 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
ITSTITSISNTIT.jpg
48 KB, 300x250
>>47548236
>>47548261
>>47548313
>blue moon
>too flat
>two moons
>heft
>weight
>>
Random thought: Kiba is going to be badass as hell with our unique release. We really need to tell Danzo we must learn how to sword gud.
>>
Blue sun, is the name of a merc group in both firefly and mass effect. Our release is blue fire, and is probably going to be named sun release or plasma release. Blue sun is a solid name.
>>
>>47548426
Moon...mune...tits.
>>
>>47548360
> Behold! The Radiant Azure Moon Princess of Mighty Konoha! Wielder of the greatest release known to ladykind - the Great Blue Moon Dragon Release!
Best I can do at the moment.
>>
>>47548521
Of the something and mighty konoha
>>
>>47548424
>Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...Fire!
>>
>>47548471
>is the name of a merc group in both firefly

Might be the name of the secret assassins that show up in Firefly, too.

One reason why I chose it.

>>47548521

Too much of a mouthful.
>>
>>47548521
>> Behold! You stand before the Radiant Azure Moon Princess of Mighty Konoha! Wielder of the greatest release known to ladykind, indeed all kunoichi - the Dazzling Blue Moon Dragon Super Release! Bast in my Radiant Majesty
>>
>>47548550
We're trying to see how many words we can smash into a title. Mouthful is the POINT
>>
>>47548580
Repeated radiant, see me after class.
>>
>>47548584
>>47548550
How about we do both, make a short and easy to say acronym that expands out into more acronyms that also expand, until the full title takes several minutes to say.
>>
>>47548584

Ah okay.

I'm doing two other things while reading this thread, so I missed the context.

My mistake.
>>
>>47548181
>>
File: images (4).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
The two of them are so happy… You hate to have to ruin their day like this…

You hold back the tears- you’ve cried enough over the last few days.

You pull out his forehead protector- still scorched and slightly warped from Ebisu-sensei’s final technique.

Head downcast, you extend it outward with both hands.

“I’m sorry. It was supposed to be a simple mission.” you start.

Guy and Lee both stop smiling, and look down at what is in your hands.
“He told me to tell you… that he avenged your father. Raiga Kurosaki of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist is dead.”

You expect shock- or maybe anger, from Ebisu’s former teammate. Instead, you feel a reassuring hand on your shoulder.

Although he is crying, you can see that he’s standing strong as well.

“Ebisu’s flame of youth has gone out…. But lives on in you three. Remember that, Tsuki.” he says, his voice emptier of emotion than you could have imagined.

“I always told him to put the past behind him- That my father had sacrificed his life so that our flames could flourish. I know he didn’t go seeking the danger… but it touches me that even after all this time, he felt it necessary to take what my father said that night to heart.”

“Your sensei was a good man, and a greater friend, Tsuki. I feel that he may have not been appreciated by those within the Leaf as much as others- but he always did what was asked, no matter how little respect and admiration he recieved… and in that way, he was a better shinobi than many of us could ever hope to be.”

“Please, keep that, Tsuki. Keep it close, and always remember that his fire lives on, within you and your teammates.” he finishes, the tears having stopped flowing freely from his face.

Lee, on the other hand, is bawling.

You respond…

1. Positively. You will take his words to heart.
2. Neutrally. You don’t really grasp what he’s going on about.
3. Negatively. Sensei’s death will be avenged. Somehow.
>>
>>47548640
>1. Positively. You will take his words to heart.
>>
>>47548640
>>
>>47548640
>>1. Positively. You will take his words to heart.
>>
>>47548580
> Behold! You stand before the Resplendant Azure Moon Princess of Glorius and Mighty Konoha! Wielder of the greatest release known to ladykind, indeed all kunoichi - the Dazzling Blue Moon Dragon's Incinerating Flame Super Dazzeling Release! Bast in my Radiant Majesty
>>
>>47548640
>>

Time to don the circular shades and inherit the Will of Fire!
>>
>>47548640
>positively.

We are a Shinobi, and there is no revenge to be had anyway, beyond redeeming the weapons that forced Ebisu to sacrifice himself.
>>
>>47548640
>3. Negatively. Sensei’s death will be avenged. Somehow.
>>
>>47548640
>2. Neutrally. You don’t really grasp what he’s going on about
>>
>>47548640

Tear up a little.
>>
>>47548640
>>
>>47548640
My sensei taught me the most important lesson, to follow your own path, protect who you can...no matter the cost. I'm sorry to bring your feelings down Guy and Lee, please if you'd like breakfast ill see something is prepared. Also mention the Park expansion.

[ROOT mode engage]
>>
>>47548640

Awkwardly pat Lee's shoulder to try and cheer him up.
>>
>>47548640
He may be a goofy bastard, but he knows how to touch hearts.
>>
was it decided who our new teacher would be? If not I think Gemma would be an interesting choice considering he was a team mate of ebisu and was never really that important of a character in naruto. He is apparently a really strong jounin and knows the flying thunder god
>>
>>47548740
We don't get to decide, that's Wargle's decision.
>>
>>47548640

3. Negatively. Sensei’s death will be avenged. Somehow.
>>
>>47548640
Seconding
>>47548721

In that we ask them to stay for breakfast as our guests.
>>
>>47548740
I hope it's Anko.

Team Mega-Milk best team.
>>
>>47548683
> Behold! You stand before the Resplendant Azure Moon Princess of the Glorious, Unmatched and Mighty Konoha! Wielder of the greatest release known to ladykind, indeed to all kunoichi and Shinobi everywhere- the Dazzling Blue Moon Dragon's Incinerating Flame Super Ultra Dazzling Shining Release! Bask in my Unsullied Magnanimous Imperial Majesty
>>
>>47548740
Hoping for Anko. She will teach us how to remove snake and the secret art of the kunoichi.Read: Dressing like a tart to distract our enemies.
>>
>>47548781
>>47548787
>those spoilers

Well, I'm sold.
>>
>>47548521
Behold! I am the serene beauty who friends and foes alike look up to in awe! A kunoichi without equal in all of the Great Nations! When enemies of Konoha rest their heads, I am the ghostly blue moon that burns over their nightmares!

Tsuki Norihime: The Mighty Konoha's Resplendant Azure Moon Princess! Bask in my beauty and despair! Oohohohohohoho~!
>>
>>47548847
Behold! You stand before the Resplendant Azure Moon Princess of the Glorious, Unmatched and Mighty Konoha! Wielder of the greatest release known to ladykind, indeed to all kunoichi and Shinobi everywhere- the Dazzling Blue Moon Dragon's Incinerating Flame Super Ultra Dazzling Shining Release!

Bask in my Unsullied Magnanimous Imperial Majesty. For I am the serene beauty, who friends and foes alike look up to in awe! A kunoichi without equal in all of the Great Nations! When enemies of Konoha rest their heads, I am the ghostly blue moon that burns over their nightmares!

Tsuki Norihime: The Mighty Konoha's Resplendant Azure Moon Princess! Bask in my beauty and despair! Oohohohohohoho~!
>>
File: 55304859.jpg (154 KB, 550x385) Image search: [Google]
55304859.jpg
154 KB, 550x385
>>47548893
Beautiful
>>
Inheriting the Will of Fire.

Writing.
>>
>>47548893
Damn two basks.
>Bask in my beauty and despair! Oohohohohohoho~!
changing it to
>Bathe in my beauty and despair!
>>
>>47548954
Oh man! I came back just in time! To see best husbando and his sensei!
>>
>>47548968
How about 'gaze' instead?
>>
File: 1454151785033.jpg (120 KB, 573x507) Image search: [Google]
1454151785033.jpg
120 KB, 573x507
>>47548893
I want to bask in Tsuki-hime's unsullied and magnanimous Imperial majesty!
>>
File: eyebrows baby.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows baby.gif
263 KB, 480x479
>>47549006
>>
>>47548993
you might be right

Behold! You stand before the Resplendant Azure Moon Princess of the Glorious, Unmatched and Mighty Konoha! Wielder of the greatest release known to ladykind, indeed to all kunoichi and Shinobi everywhere- the Dazzling Blue Moon Dragon's Incinerating Flame Super Ultra Dazzling Shining Release!

Bask in my Unsullied Magnanimous Imperial Majesty. For I am the serene beauty, who friends and foes alike look up to in awe! A kunoichi without equal in all of the Great Nations! When enemies of Konoha rest their heads, I am the ghostly blue moon that burns over their nightmares!

Tsuki Norihime: The Mighty Konoha's Resplendant Azure Moon Princess! Gaze upon my beauty and despair! Oohohohohohoho~!

Or

Gaze upon my Unsullied Magnanimous Imperial Majesty. For I am the serene beauty, who friends and foes alike look up to in awe! A kunoichi without equal in all of the Great Nations! When enemies of Konoha rest their heads, I am the ghostly blue moon that burns over their nightmares!

>>
>>47548893
Could use a brilliant or brilliance. Especially since you get the dual meaning of bright and uh... bright.
>>
>>47549038
Either way works really.
>>
>>47548781
Given last thread we were talking about her being an extremely late bloomer it'd be more like "team several years of breast envy and lady-doth-protest-too-much 'flat is best.'"
>>
File: char_138280_thumb.jpg (4 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
char_138280_thumb.jpg
4 KB, 130x148
He might be a bit strange, but Guy seemed to be a good man. You hold sensei’s forehead protector close- and meet Guy’s gaze.

“Thank you. Though our time together was short, he taught me possibly the most important lesson a Shinobi can learn- that we live our lives to protect others. I will honor him always.” you say, the knot in your stomach only just now beginning to loosen.

“The Fourth put forward to use the Mission funds and the Bounty from Raiga’s death to fund an expansion to the memorial park- Ebisu-sensei will have his own monument there. I thought you should know.” you continue.

“Very well. I’m glad Ebisu will finally be recognized for his service- though I am saddened that this is what it took.” he responds, wiping away the remnants of his tears.

“Would the two of you care to join me for breakfast? It’s the least I can do for interrupting your morning with such sad news.” you offer.

Lee looks excited, and turns to his sensei.

Guy laughs.

“I must decline, respectfully of course, young mistress. Our training regimen is quite strict! No food before our morning excercises! If you ever feel the need for my assistance, Tsuki, please never hesitate. I will gladly do my part to pass on the knowledge Ebisu did not have the chance to.”

Lee deflates.

The two of them bid you farewell, and before long you hear them running full speed down the mountain. Certainly a unique pair, those two.

You look down to Ebisu’s protector again- you will make him proud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You find yourself restless after meeting with Guy and Lee. Maybe their energy is infectious?

You decide to…
1. Find Danzo. You need to become stronger.
2. Go to the Hokage’s offices. You have some questions about the future.
3. Check up on Nori- you know she’s awake, but haven’t had the energy to visit yet.
>>
>>47549250
>1. Find Danzo. You need to become stronger.

We can ask questions later and I'd rather let Nori heal up before we talk to her.
>>
>>47549250
>3. Check up on Nori- you know she’s awake, but haven’t had the energy to visit yet.
>>
>>47549250
>3. Check up on Nori- you know she’s awake, but haven’t had the energy to visit yet.

Also, make a note to invite them over for food some other time.
>>
>>47549250
>>

Obsessive need to be stronger intensifies.
>>
>>47549250
>>
>>47549250

Go see Danzo afterwards.
>>
>>47549250
>Check up on Nori- you know she’s awake, but haven’t had the energy to visit yet.
She woke up to him being dead, probably kicking herself over "maybe I could've done something."
>>
File: STRONGER.jpg (210 KB, 771x1100) Image search: [Google]
STRONGER.jpg
210 KB, 771x1100
>>47549250
>>
>>47549250

team first, then we go full training montage with danzo
>>
>>47549250

It's not like we're friends or anything... Bala!

Aww, poor Lee. Seems like either he wants a break from the training, or he's got the biggest crush on Tsuki. Probably the latter.
>>
>>47549317
Totally forgot about that. Changing my vote.

We gotta be a good leader to every member of the team.
>>
>>47549332
Probably just figures we have awesome food. Which we do.
>>
>>47549250
> Nori, then Danzo
We must protect our friends by becoming stronger. It is the only way.
>>
>>47549250
>>
Visiting Nori.

Writing.
>>
>>47549332
>I mispelled baka.
>Time to commit sudoku!
Once I learn how to play it, that is.

>>47549351
True too! I'd just like to think it cute if he did.
>>
>>47549250
1. Find Danzo. You need to become stronger
>>
>>47549332
He stayed back a year to graduate alongside us (probably in the hope to end up on the same team) its DEFINITELY the biggest crush.
>>
>>47549414
Agreed. Tsuki+Lee best couple
>>
>>47549250
It is time
>>
>>47549432
A shit.
>>
Lee is worst husbando
>>
>>47549432
Someone else agrees!

>>47549457
I bet you want yuri, don't you?

>>47549476
False! There are far worse husbandos available!
>>
>>47549432
>>47549493

Add a third person to that list!
>>
Neji way better. Or literally any wealthy mans son who will be bullied by Tsuki.
>>
Shika is best husbando, a boy of fine breeding and sharp mind, just what we like. haku can be our servant/bodyguard.
>>
>>47549506
>Neji.
Kek.
>Any wealthy man's son.
Kek.

>>47549510
Alright, you've good taste at least. Though, Haku=Lee<Shika.
Because if we husbando Shika, then best girl can't get with best guy.
>>
>>47549553
>that spoiler

She is nowhere near best girl.
>>
Y'all niggas are forgeting the best possible choice.

Haku
>>
Lee and Tsuki do actually have a similar intensity that I could see leading into a good chemistry.
>>
>>47549573

Nope.
>>
>>47549573
Disgusting
>>
>>47549589
But, the hair. And the eyebrows. If he changed his appearance and clothes maybe, MAYBE, I'd be willing. But not until then.
>>
>>47549573
Haku is for waifuing not for husbandoing
>>
>>47549589

Plus they're such an unlikely couple that I really like the idea of them getting together.
>>
>>47549573
>Sullying the bloodline with non-Leaf blood
Filth.
>>
>>47549589
I do like this.
>>
>>47549493
Don't lump me in with yurifags because I recognize that Rock is a useless commoner and ugly to boot.
>>
a child with a blue bowl cut with drills
>>
>>47549703
Nah, it's a single vertical drill spike, pointing straight up

With drill eyebrows
>>
>>47549703

It's a bowl cut shaped hair style, but made up of drills.

>>47549720

EVEN BETTER
>>
>>47549703
I will shoot myself before I draw that. (Lee's pretty sick thou, not my cup of tea sadly)
>>
>>47549720
bright blue drill eyebrows. maybe a drill-shaped pompadour?
>>
>>47549740
>Drill pompadour
SOLD!
>>
>>47549703
Look tsuki maybe wouldn't be able to get Rock Lee to stop copying guy, but there's no way she'd let her kid get away with anything that dumb.
>>
do we need to go after a guy in tsuki's age range?
>>
>>47549660
Our moms not from the leaf dingus
>>
>>47549763
Sarutobi's pretty hot tbqh familia
>>
>>47549761
>but there's no way she'd let her kid get away with anything that dumb.

Or she does, but it's a different colored Guy outfit?

Blue suit with a black sash-thingy?
>>
>>47549740
Seconding the drill pompadour.
>>
You decide to go visit Nori.

As you walk through the Village on the way to the Hokage’s residence, you marvel at how quiet is in the morning. In the years following war, the Fourth’s leadership has been quite good for the village, and it has been growing steadily- so your Father says, anyway. You suspect Danzo would frame it differently.

You see the occasional shinobi running by, either on the road or across rooftops, on some mission or another. Konoha is a living, breathing thing, kept alive and protected by her citizenry. In this quiet moment, you feel pride in being a Shinobi of the Leaf.

These thoughts occupy your mind long enough that you barely notice time pass as you finish the walk to the Hokage residence. While not as grand and opulent as your own manor, this building has housed the families of the Hokage since the village’s founding. In it’s own way, it’s just as impressive.

A few moments after you knock, a mop of red hair answers the door.

Eh…?

The sea of red hair parts, eventually showing a face.

“....Yes? It’s a little early for house calls…” it says whilst yawning.

This could only be Kushina Uzumaki- wife of the Fourth, and Nori and Naruto’s mother.

“Sorry, Mrs. Uzumaki. My name is Tsuki Norihime- Nori’s teammate. I just wanted to check up on her, to see how she’s feeling.

At the mention of her daughter’s name, she seems to snap awake.
“Ah! Tsuki! Yes, please come in! Hinata has already been by- although Nori doesn’t seem to be feeling any better about what happened. Minato told me the shortened version.”

Her expression softens.
>>
>>47549761
Actually from the right angle maybe she could get Lee to change it up. "Do you think Guy wants you to be a second, smaller Guy? No! Don't just copy him. Make it your own!"
>>
>>47549850
Subtly guiding him into the perfect husbando, eh?

Just as planned.
>>
“I’m sorry this happened to you girls. Death is always a possibility in our line of work, but rarely does it happen so early. I’ll let Nori know you're here… wait just a moment.”

As she goes to walk upstairs, she turns to you. “...and don’t mind any loud noises you hear coming from upstairs.”

That’s certainly an odd thing to say… you wait near the door, pondering this.

As you do, you hear Kushina voice, echoing throughout the house.

“NORI! WAKE! UP! YOUR! FRIEND! TSUKI! IS! HERE! TO! SEE! YOU!”

You’re rather taken aback… why is she shouting?

These yells are accompanied by loud knocks on a door- loud enough that you can hear them from where you’re standing. Kushina certainly was an interesting lady….

She comes back downstairs, face as sweet as can be.

“She’ll be down shortly. Please, take a seat.” she says through a genuine smile.

Right….

You go to the living area, and sit down on a nearby couch. While you wait, you think about how you wish to approach this topic with Nori…

1. Gingerly. You’re not sure how she’s been taking it.
2. Bluntly. You don’t have time for her self-pity.
3. Stoically. You need to put up a strong front as team leader.
4. Positively. Sensei may have died, but he lives on within us. We need to look towards the future!
>>
>>47549850
>>47549876

And it's also a genuinely good idea/point.
>>
>>47549876
Technically speaking, we could just subtly convince him into everything, he is very suggestible.

And by that I mean we could just use Genjutsu.
>>
>>47549510
This Anon gets it. We must go with the superior genes to create the ultime children. With Shika's smartness and our beauty, they will be basically gods.
>>
>>47549888
>3. Stoically. You need to put up a strong front as team leader.
with a side of comforting.
>>
>>47549888
We need to be a rock.
>>
>>47549888
>Gingerly. You’re not sure how she’s been taking it.
>>
>1. Gingerly.
to get a grasp of her mood adjust accordingly.
>>
>>47549888
3. Stoically. You need to put up a strong front as team leader.
>>
>>47549888

But some positivity, too.
>>
>>47549888
>1. Gingerly. You’re not sure how she’s been taking it.
Let's see how she is doing first before putting a spin on it.
>>
>>47549888
>>
>>47549888
>1 Gingerly. You’re not sure how she’s been taking it.
>4 Positively. Sensei may have died, but he lives on within us. We need to look towards the future!
>>
>>47549888
Also nice trips.
>>
>>47549888

Make mental note to make time to hang out with Nori away from her mother. She's probably the source of her crass attitude.
>>
>>47549888
>1. Gingerly. You’re not sure how she’s been taking it.
>>
Cautious stoicism

Writing.
>>
Kushina is best milf
>>
File: female_naruto_by_8miku9-d4muzhj.jpg (151 KB, 772x1034) Image search: [Google]
female_naruto_by_8miku9-d4muzhj.jpg
151 KB, 772x1034
Eventually after about 30 minutes, Nori arrives, looking like she just rose from the grave.

Definitely not morning people, these Uzumakis….

“Morning, princess.” Nori greets, flopping down on the couch next to you. “Come to cry to me like Hinata did? Not that you’re as sensitive as she is…”

“No, although I did want to talk to you about it, all the same. How are you?” you say, trying and only somewhat failing to hide your amusement at how she looks.

“Straight to business then? I like that about you, Princess. Though you’re prissy and a little stuck up, you treat me like an adult.” she says, leaning back into the couch. “I’ll be straight with you, princess. Ebisu was more than just a teacher to me- he was sort of my bodyguard as well. Father assigned him to me at a young age, and as result, he died. I could’ve- no, should’ve done more. I know we could’ve taken him if we had tried harder…”

You think you understand Nori’s sentiments, and although she seems better on the surface, you can see Sensei’s death did just as much damage to her as you or Hinata.

You….

1. Agree with her. If your team had been stronger this wouldn’t have happened.
2. Disagree. You should’ve followed sensei’s orders and let him fight Raiga on his own.
3. Disagree. It was bad intel- nothing could’ve prevented this outcome.
4. Place blame on someone (Who?)
>>
File: 1453561547013.jpg (147 KB, 499x642) Image search: [Google]
1453561547013.jpg
147 KB, 499x642
>>47550217
>4. Place blame on someone (Who?)
Dice
>>
>>47550217
2. Disagree. You should’ve followed sensei’s orders and let him fight Raiga on his own.
>>
>>47550217
> Place blame on the ENTIRE VILLAGE (ROOT option)
Kidding.

> Agree. We must be stronger.
>>
>>47550217
Raiga, he's dead now, all we can do is know that he died alone and in pain.
>>
>>47550217
>1. Agree with her. If your team had been stronger this wouldn’t have happened.
Focusing on making the team stronger as a whole.
>>
>>47550217
>3. Disagree. It was bad intel- nothing could’ve prevented this outcome.

The guy that killed him. Also the guy who hired Raiga.
>>
>>47550217
Kiri they should have kept their ninjas in check
>>
>>47550217
Maybe we could've... but probably one of us would've died, at least. Ebisu's last words were making sure you guys were okay, he wouldn't have wanted one of us to die to save his life. Beating ourselves up over what we could've done isn't just useless. Its disrespectful to his memory.
>>
>>47550217
>>
>>47550217
Theres no sense playing the blame game it is what it is, Raiga is dead, the one hired him on trial. It's over in that regard, we've all learnt from it and im sure you've heard the will of fire speech more times than you care to count.

We were ill except and ill prepared for it, such a thing will not happen again. Im glad your doing ok, if you need to talk you know where to find me.
>>
>>47550217
That picture makes her look like she has jaundice. Do they not include flesh colored pencils anymore or something?
>>
>>47550217
3. Disagree. It was bad intel- nothing could’ve prevented this outcome.
>>
>>47550302
It's Naruto universe Simpsons.
>>
>>47550217

If Tsuki was stronger she would have felt confident enough to go there together and maybe things would have gone different
>>
>>47550217
3. Disagree
sometimes these things happen its not our fault that the universe hates everything thats good in this world
>>
>>47550217
>>
>>47550217
2 . Disagree. You should’ve followed sensei’s orders and let him fight Raiga on his own.
>>
>>47550217
>>
>>47550378
We would've needed to leave someone behind to guard the client regardless.

I still think if the overall team was stronger we would've beat Raiga's butthole, but eh. Apparently it's not a common opinion.
>>
>>47550408
could have left the shadow clone behind
>>
>>47550217
4. Place blame on someone (Herself for only sending a clone)
>>
>>47550217
>>
MUST BECOME STRONGER
Also, bad intel.

Writing.

The joke is that all of these are somewhat true
>>
>>47550504
>Spoiler

That's the best thing.

Nobody's totally wrong or totally right.
>>
After this we have gotta go to Danzo, say we need to get stronger, use sensei's hold headband as a belt instead of our, own. While with Danzo we will become the ultimate weapon. the princess is not needed down here.
>>
>>47550615
Become a Princess that kidnaps dragons
>>
>>47550636
Dragon Release is best name
>>
>>47549876
>>47549850
>>47549896

just put a bag over his head and tell him its a sex toy
>>
>>47550643
>Dragon Release
>>
>>47549876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10u0VZHDiq0

I hate you for making me think of this.
>>
>>47550692
considering his self esteem? He would think he is getting a special treat!
>>
You shake your head.
“No, Nori. While yes, if we had been stronger, this may not have happened, the core issue was bad intel. We had no way of knowing that they would have a missing-nin, especially one of that caliber. If we had known, it would’ve been listed as a B-Rank mission, or maybe even higher.”

“No mission will ever be certain princess, ever. If we had perfect intel, no shinobi would ever die on the field of battle.” she retorts. She does kind of have a point…

“Well, to prevent that from happening, we’ll need to be stronger. All of us.” you determine. “I don’t want you taking on all of that weight by yourself. We’re friends, and can do it together.”

“....Friends, huh?” Nori chuckles. “Fine, princess, you got yourself a deal. I’m gonna hold you to it though- you need to put some muscle on those little wings of yours.”

“I didn’t mean- whatever” you sigh. “As long I know you’re on board. Hinata will need both of us to cheer her up, anyway.”

“Right, that’s easier said than done.” she agrees. “We have a while though, I doubt my dad is going to be comfortable assigning us to any missions until he decides who our next sensei is.”

Right, you had been wondering about that.

You…

1. Ask her opinion. Surely she knows who her dad might pick.
2. Wave it off. Ebisu is your sensei.
3. Let the topic drop. Danzo is your true teacher as far as you’re concerned.
>>
>>47550748
>1. Ask her opinion. Surely she knows who her dad might pick.
>2. Wave it off. Ebisu is your sensei.
>>
>>47550748

gossip is fun

But Danzo is real sensei
>>
>>47550748
>2. Wave it off. Ebisu is your sensei.
>>
>>47550748
>3. Let the topic drop. Danzo is your true teacher as far as you’re concerned.
Atleast for now, let them worry about what comes next.
>>
>>47550748
Seconding
>>47550772

For both option choice and spoiler.
>>
>>47550748

Keeping his memory alive is good, but you gotta keep moving forward.
>>
>>47550748

Plz be Anko
>>
>>47550748
1. Ask her opinion. Surely she knows who her dad might pick.
but right now we know
>3.
is the truth
>>
>>47550748
>>

Ebisu wouldn't want us to linger and waver like that. Then plot Operation Surprise Pick-me-up for Hinata
>>
>>47550748
3. Let the topic drop. Danzo is your true teacher as far as you’re concerned.
>>
>>47550748
>1
>>
1 & 3.

Writing.
>>
Why is everyone going full Danzo all of a sudden? I'd like to keep our options open for the time being, we're barely genin at the moment.

I like Danzo, he's based, but I don't know about going rogue, if we have to .
>>
Danzo is your teacher seems... uncharacteristic given how affected by Ebisu's dying we've been playing tsuki as.
>>
File: 1409197044728.gif (425 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1409197044728.gif
425 KB, 640x360
>>47550883
Danzo has already brainwashed most of the Anons into ROOT.
>>
>>47550883
ROOT!

But seriously good training. If he decides to betray the village or compromise our ideals or something we'll cross that road when we come to it.
>>
>>47550883
Because most of us are sick of playing the goody two shoes and want to play something different for once
>>
>>47550883
We just saw how our desire to help without the strength and CONVICTION to actually do anything got our sensei killed. This must never happen again. We must get strong. Us and our new friends will protect the leaf, with a will of fire. A will of fire, and an iron fist if need be.
>>
>>47550883
idk, but between Danzo and Ebisu, whoever it is is gonna have rather a lot to measure up to. That said, over time Tsuki's opinion on whether or not this is the best choice may change.
>>
I'm not. Danzo is helping us in certain areas. He's more an extra-curricular teacher.
>>
>>47550909
Provided he doesn't pull a Winter Soldier on us.
>>
>>47550883

My reasons are a mix of >>47550909
>But seriously good training. If he decides to betray the village or compromise our ideals or something we'll cross that road when we come to it.

And

>>47550918
>Because most of us are sick of playing the goody two shoes and want to play something different for once

Being an anti-villain is going to be interesting.
>>
>>47550904
Agreed, not sure what happened.
>>
>>47550941
Are you sure you're using the term you mean to use?
>>
>>47550941
>>47550918
Can we not go Sasuke levels of edge, here? Because that seems to be where this is heading.

I'm all for Danzo teaching us shit and doing sneaky shinobi stuff, but I'm not for that type of thing. Antiheroes are only good in small doses.
>>
Remember kids. If Danzo says freight car or benign, we run.
>>
Everything for the Leaf. I'm fine with going total black ops but I don't trust Danzo at all. What he wants is not what is good for the village. Trees need both light and darkness to grow. If he makes a powerplay. We end him.
>>
>>47550883
We really don't have any reason IC to not like him a ton. He has been good to us and as far as we know, IC, did nothing wrong. Given how much this diverges from cannon, I think it is perfectly reasonable to trust Danzo until he gives a reason not to even with metaknowldge.
>>
>>47550982
I can only wonder what kind of activation phrase he's got us connected to.
>>
>>47550960
>Are you sure you're using the term you mean to use?

Yes.
>>
>>47550997
Agreed.
>>
>>47551003
"Hohohoho" the inverted version of our own laugh, could result in shenanigans come xmas time.
>>
>>47550997
Agreed.
>>
>>47551003
maybe some kind of poem about the moon and a dragon to go with our Dragon Release.
>>
>>47551040

Way shit goes it'll be just fine
Oh oh oh, how to rob men blind.
>>
>>47551003
"Remove sharingan-niggers."
>>
>>47550997
In other timeline, danzo was at worst a ruthless but reasonable man. He did what he thought was best for the village. By demanding the death of the uchiha clan, he guaranteed the safety of thousands of innocent civilians. Good of the many and few. That whole thing. He did what he had to. That may be exactly what this village needs right now. Minato is too idealistic.
>>
>>47551020
Okay cause uh, I don't think most people actively want to be come a bad guy?
>>
>>47551073
Maybe in this timeline, though, instead of "the good of the village" its "the good of the family"
>>
>>47551073
Is there... any evidence whatsoever that Minato's leadership is causing any problems?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.