[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
False Dendrite Quest 175
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16
File: circle.jpg (39 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
circle.jpg
39 KB, 300x218
My name is Cecile, and I'm sixteen years old. I already thought my life was odd, what with my parents having moved halfway across the country for their new job and leaving me in the care of my older sister... but then my best friend went and had a book shipped to my house that ended up giving me superpowers.

Thanks to said superpowers, I've been dragged into all sorts of horrible situations, the latest of which involves a masked thief who wanted revenge against me for killing a friend of his.

But hey, at least this one didn't end in me having to kill someone! He killed himself instead!

>Thread archive:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=false+dendrite+quest

>Branches known thus far:
http://pastebin.com/9SQy7UhL

>Twitter:
https://twitter.com/QM_Archelon

>Ask thing:
http://maouzenigame.tumblr.com/

>Game production blog:
https://studioarchelon.wordpress.com/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: nightcecile.png (17 KB, 157x319) Image search: [Google]
nightcecile.png
17 KB, 157x319
>"What are you talking about," I say, pointing at her with my fork. "You're coming along too."
>"Eh?" Charlotte furrows her brow. "I don't want you to think that I'll die of loneliness if I'm away from you for a single day, Cecile."
>"I know that," I reply, "but I still want you around anyways. You're my sexy girlfriend and they're my awesome parents and I want everyone to get to know each other."

>It seems that that comment was enough to surpass my morning allotment for teasing, as Charlotte once again ignores me in favor of eating her food as fast as she can. And after she finishes, she hurries off to the bathroom to get bathed and all that. I guess I should do the same.

But before I do that, I should probably call home and tell them that I'm bringing Charlotte over. Even though I'm sure that nobody would really mind, it just seems like the polite thing to do.

And so, after a quick search, I locate my phone underneath some of the clothes that were strewn about in the bedroom and pull up my contact list.

>call my mother
>call my father
>call the allison
>>
>>47533526
>call my mother
>>
>>47533526
>call my mother
Perfect timing on the thread there.
>>
>>47533526
>>call my mother
>>
>writing
>>
File: phone.gif (990 KB, 213x169) Image search: [Google]
phone.gif
990 KB, 213x169
Come to think of it, even though I was home for a little while yesterday, I didn't see my Mom at all.

...and I didn't call her, either...

Yeah, I think it'd be a good idea for me to call her right this instant so she doesn't think that I'm a horrible daughter. I may not be a particularly good daughter but I haven't fallen quite -that- far.

Yet.

>[1/?]
>>
>>47534443
>[2/2]

After two rings, it sounds like the phone was picked up but I can't hear anyone talking on the other side of the line.

"Hello?" I call out. "Mom?"
"What a surprise," my mother replies in av tone filled with sarcasm, "here I'd almost forgotten that I gave birth to -two- children."

>how do I respond?
>>
>>47534510
>>how do I respond?
"Well you did! I just wanted to ask you if it’s ok if I come home now and bring Charlotte." (rhetoric question, ho!)
>>
>>47534510
Sheepish apology along the lines of Charlotte having a family emergency
>>
>>47534510
Sorry Mom, Something happened that really freaked Gabrielle and Charlotte out. Their fine now though. I was just afraid to leave them. I'm coming home now, and bringing Charlotte with.
>>
>>47534510
Moooooooooooooooooooom...
I'm on my way home now, and if you and dad don't have plans I'd like to spend the whole day with you.
>>
>writing
>>
File: jeannette.png (15 KB, 127x292) Image search: [Google]
jeannette.png
15 KB, 127x292
"Sorry, Mom," I mumble, "I was actually gonna head back home after I took a shower and all that."
"Is that so," she replies.
"Yeah," I nod. "And I was thinking that it'd be nice to just spend the whole day with you two... assuming that you didn't have other plans, I mean."
"Spending time with you two -is- kind of the entire reason we're even in town to begin with, you know."
"Well yeah, but..."

Of course she's giving me a hard time.

"But yeah, we're not doing anything else," Mom says. "So when will you be coming back?"
"In about an hour, I guesS?" I shrug.
"Alright, I'm going to hold you to that," she replies.
"And, uh..." I cough, "is it okay if I bought Charlotte?"

The line goes quiet for WAY longer than I'd like.

>[1/?]
>>
>>47535143
>[2/2]

"Umm, you still there?" I call out to break the silence.
"Yes, I am," Mom replies. "Just a little surprised, that's all."
"It's not too much trouble, is it?"
"No, I guess not. You really do seem to be attached to her, though... I assume that your absences over the past few days were also because of her?"
"H- hey, it's not anything bad like you're thinking!" I blurt out. "Charlotte and Gabrielle were just having kind of an emergency and I was afraid to leave them..."
"Hmph," Mom grunts into the phone. "At least there was an actual reason for it. Does this involve that man who broke in to your room?"

>how do I respond?
>>
>>47535212
Yes. He tried breaking into thier room to steal Charlotte's pet. It had her kinda freaked. He got chased off though
>>
>>47535212
>>how do I respond?
Indirectly, at most. It's not like we hunted him down and killed him, ahahaha!
>>
>>47535212
>>how do I respond?
Yes. Apparently he promised to break in here as well. It’s over now, though. He was caught and then killed himself because he couldn’t deal.
>>
>>47535212
Yes. No. Maybe.
>>
>>47535212
I second >>47535248
>>
>writing
>>
"Yeah," I sigh. "He promised to break in here but then he got chased away and caught and I guess he, umm..."

Crap, how do I put this?

"So -that's- what Gordon was going on about," Mom groans. "I woke up to him shoving his phone in my face with a text saying that thief committed suicide or something..."
"Umm, yeah," I mumble. "Pretty much."

She must've been asleep when I called him up last night to tell him about it.

"I wish they would've been able to actually arrest him, but at least your girlfriend and her sister are able to rest easy now."
"Yeah," I nod. "Charlotte was a total wreck yesterday thanks to him."

if only we were able to watch his death throes with our own two eyes

what an exquisite sight it must have been

the removal of a fool

>[1/?]
>>
File: faceless_keichan411.png (1 MB, 1600x1680) Image search: [Google]
faceless_keichan411.png
1 MB, 1600x1680
>>47535569
>[2/2]

"At least none of you got caught up in whatever the hell went down with that," Mom sighs. "Just reading the text sounded awful..."
"Ahahaha, yeah..."

Nope I don't feel the least bit guilty right now, no ma'am I have a clear conscience!

"Anyways, I'm happy to hear that I'll FINALLY be able to see you again," Mom says. "I expect you to not drag your feet in coming back, understand?"
"I won't," I groan.

With those parting words of nagging, Mom hangs up the phone.

>time to get ready for the day
>time to do something else first
>>
>>47535697
>>time to get ready for the day
>>
>>47535697
>>time to get ready for the day
>>
>writing
>>
File: cecile_marui_tan.jpg (295 KB, 404x709) Image search: [Google]
cecile_marui_tan.jpg
295 KB, 404x709
Since this is just a temporary place and I don't think Charlotte wants to risk getting her things lost in here after she heads back to her usual suite, I take a few minutes to pick up our clothes off of the bedroom floor and arrange them into somewhat neat piles on the bed. After that, I grab the change of clothes I brought with me and retreat into the bathroom that isn't being used at the moment.

What the hell is wrong with me that I actually feel lonely taking a shower in here by myself... Christ I'm such a pervert. At this rate, I don't think that I'll ever be able to mock my sister's "tendencies" again without being a total hypocrite.

By the time I step back out of the bathroom (now squeaky-clean and smelling particularly nice), I find Charlotte already waiting for me in the living room. She's poking Milla's ears with her feet and they're twitching in response and the whole scene is so adorable that I kind of want to take a picture of it.

But I shall restrain myself.

>what is the next order of business?
>>
>>47536072
>>what is the next order of business?
Procrastinating for the rest of the day.

Wait, no, going home as has already been decided! Seriously, seems like a meaningless question.
>>
>>47536072
>Take the picture.
>>
>>47536072
>>what is the next order of business?
Take a picture.
Say bye to Gabbies.
Head homewards with Char.
Keikaku doori.
>>
>>47536072
>what is the next order of business?

Take Picture
Inform Char that mom said okay
>>
>>47536097
While that's your next destination, you still could have done any number of things before actually leaving for there.

>writing
>>
>>47536445
>>teasing can wait until we get to my house
>>
>>47536445
>>
>>47536445
>teasing can wait until we get to my house

Give her a heartfelt apology for teasing her just then. Then we tease her later
>>
>>47536445
I just want to hurry.
>>
File: charlotte_decu.png (266 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
charlotte_decu.png
266 KB, 1000x700
Giving in to that most base of desires, I pull out my phone, hold it up so that the scene is framed -just- right, and... record! With that simple action, the adorable scene of Charlotte brushing her lacy-socked feet against one of Milla's ears and then switching sides when it twitches out of the way is recorded for posterity.

"...what are you doing?" Charlotte asks, finally stopping her teasing of her puma to glance at me with a look that conveys just as much annoyance as Milla must be feeling right now.
"Capturing a precious moment," I say, mocking those sappy commercials that air sometimes. "But now that it's passed, I'm ready to go when you are."
"Okay," she nods.

With a grunt, Charlotte pushes herself up from the couch and gives her arms a nice long stretch.

"You're still sore?" I ask, concerned by the faces she was making while stretching.
"A little bit, yeah," Charlotte groans. "Even with the small amount of regeneration I was able to copy from that werewolf girl way back when, I -did- break both an entire television set and the stand it was attached to with my body."
"Yeah..." I mumble. "and I guess fooling around last night didn't help with that any..."
"Y- you don't have to apologize for THAT!" she stammers.

Her face completely flushed, Charlotte hurries past me to the door and begins putting on her shoes.

"There are a few taxis already outside so let's just go," she mumbles while trying not to make eye contact with me.

>tease now
>teasing can wait until we get to my house
>>
>writing
>>
>>47536587
>>
File: charlotte_orendilaran.png (2 MB, 1225x1865) Image search: [Google]
charlotte_orendilaran.png
2 MB, 1225x1865
Teasing would be fun. Teasing is ALWAYS fun. But I did kind of tell my Mom that I'd be home in like an hour and she's sure to get mad at me if I take any longer than that. And then there's also the fact that teasing is more enjoyable when there's someone else to join in on the merriment. So instead of that, I just slip on my shows and follow Charlotte as she heads into the hallway and down to the elevator.

"You heard anything from the cleaners?" I ask while we're waiting for the elevator to arrive.
"Yeah," Charlotte nods. "They're finished getting up all the blood and replacing the broken furniture but it's still going to take until the end of the day for them to finish with the damage that I did to the doorframe."
"Oh, when you broke Gabrielle out," I nod.
"Unfortunately, it looks like I did damage to the wall itself," she sighs. "And since they need to repaint after all the repairs are done, I can't leave Loki in there to be exposed to those fumes."

Oh, since bird lungs are sensitive to chemicals... I hadn't even considered that.

"But since things could have ended a lot worse than they actually did, I can't really complain," Charlotte says.

>[1/?]
>>
File: cecile_sashavasileva.png (93 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
cecile_sashavasileva.png
93 KB, 500x800
>>47536756

After reaching the main floor, we hurry on out of the hotel lobby before any pesky hotel staff can bug us about everything that went on last night. And just like Charlotte said, there are multiple taxis waiting just outside for us to hop into.

As always, Charlotte's the one to pick the taxi we go to and talk to the cabbie (since she's the one paying, of course), during which time I bring out my phone and get to work.

"Eh?" Charlotte turns to me once the taxi starts moving, "Who're you texting?"
"Gabrielle," I reply.
"...are you inviting her over too?"
"Nah," I shake my head. "I'm just sending her that video of you messing with Milla's ears."

Before Charlotte can utter a word in protest, I hit send.

>[2/3]
>>
>>47536929
>[3/3]

"hi gabs hers a suprdorbs vid of charlotte+milla!!1" my message reads.
"That is sooooooooooooo cute!! (。>ω<)。" Gabrielle replies. "Charlotte does that all the time when she's bored but I've never been able to record it (๑◕︵◕๑) I'm going to send this to Daddy so he can see it too (◕◡◕)"

When I show Charlotte her sister's reply, I'm rewarded with the cutest little pouting face.
>>
It's late so I'm going to have to end this thread here. Sorry for the slowness in my posting, I guess I still haven't completely recovered from the con.

The next thread will be Tuesday night, and might actually be the end of this chapter! I hope

and now questions
>>
>>47537044
Aww… I really hoped to at least get home this thread.

Do you go to cons often?
>>
>>47537044
Did you have any solid plans for further adventures of CC the casual?
>>
>>47537073
>Do you go to cons often?
My yearly cons are Anime North and Otakon. There are a few others that I'd like to go to but sadly the opportunity never arises.

>>47537093
>Did you have any solid plans for further adventures of CC the casual?
Yes.

And now I sleep. Thanks for playing!

For further questioning:
http://maouzenigame.tumblr.com/

Game production blog:
https://studioarchelon.wordpress.com/
>>
>>47535212
>I assume that your absences over the past few days were also because of her?
Both of your daughters are driven by lust, Mrs. Navarre.
>>
>>47538688
Hang on, let me check.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MOLLY
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your dongers!
(。>ω<)。(๑◕︵◕๑) (◕◡◕)
>>
>>47538708
>>47537030
Oh. Seems it works perfectly fine now. Must've changed recently.

My mistake!
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.