[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC Thread #8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: D&DYearOne.jpg (815 KB, 1376x972) Image search: [Google]
D&DYearOne.jpg
815 KB, 1376x972
Welcome to the /tg/ OC thread.
Previous Thread: >>47522582

Tell us about your original characters, new and old. Let's hear some stories of valor and glory and build some legends in here.

>THIS THREAD IS PRIMARILY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND SHOWING OFF YOUR FAVORITES FROM YOUR GAMES
It's like the Storythread, but centered on characters that we all know and help make. Your Original Character can be any character you've played, are playing, or want to play!

>WHEN POSTING YOUR OC
Give us a little blurb about your character, this is a brag thread after all. Some basic questions to get you started:
• Name:
• Role(s):
• Goals:
• Traits:
• Flaws:
• Allies:
• Enemies:
• Other Relations:
• Physical Description:

Write and share stories about each others' characters (use a pastebin for works that would take up multiple posts). Draw and share pictures of each others' characters (please link offsite in the event of NSFW work).

Ask questions about other anons characters and get to know their stories, and tell us all about your own.

Need help developing a new character concept? Ask away!

This thread is intended to be all in good spirit, so please remember to be excellent to each other, and try to contribute in some way. If you can't draw, write something for someone and vice/versa.

>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
Define your character as a magic item.

>IF YOU JUST NEED CHARACTER ART, GO TO THE DRAW THREAD
There are more artists consistently there that are actively looking for requests to fill, that's not the case here.

>DON'T MAKE A NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 10
Use art from these threads as OP image when possible.
>>
>>47532091
For side conversations, or easing thread traffic:

https://discord.gg/012k5RcKoOfFCSNG8
>>
File: Arallios torso-shot.png (57 KB, 132x320) Image search: [Google]
Arallios torso-shot.png
57 KB, 132x320
>>47532091
Prettyboy elf Arallios checking in.
>Define your character as a magic item
Like from a DMG list of magic items or just a fancy trinket?
Because if it's the second one he's already got an amulet that lets him cast Alter Self unlimited times a day commonly used for taking the form of an elven-standards thick lady, NPCs dig it, guy PCs less so. and 1 hour Polymorph 1/day commonly used for taking the form of either a wolf or horse, depending on the circumstance, almost always for kicks. It's practically his signature item aside from his bow, given he's the ranged fighter, and it's his current apex of his transmutation interests until I get a reason for him to start taking up magic studies again to get actual spells.
>>
>>47532091
Random Topics:

Would your OC consider settling down and marrying? What would their spouse be like?

What is your OC most afraid of, and why?

What do you think the party members think about your OC that they don't say (in character)?
>>
>>47532297
I liked your character last thread, but I feel we could still hear more about him, got anything else?
>>
File: 1464355770434.jpg (270 KB, 900x1400) Image search: [Google]
1464355770434.jpg
270 KB, 900x1400
>>47532306
>Would your OC consider settling down and marrying? What would their spouse be like?

His entire reason for adventuring is to settle down, and now that he's discovered his baby momma's (a Hamadryad) actually out there and still into him, he wants to marry her and have like a dozen adorable half-god babies.

>What is your OC most afraid of, and why?

Probably discovering all he suffered for was for nothing; Sigmund ultimately doesn't' give a fuck about becoming "the strongest" or "the best," he just wants to find his daughter and woman and settle down in a nice patch of land with a rocking chair.

>What do you think the party members think about your OC that they don't say (in character)?

I'm honestly not too sure, they're very up-front with what they think about Sigmund, most of it having to do with his womanizing and very strong smell.
>>
File: danny.jpg (274 KB, 1342x1138) Image search: [Google]
danny.jpg
274 KB, 1342x1138
>>47532118

well of course she does!
well, her full name is Daniela, but she goes by Danny. She is an expert infiltrator and an assassin. she specializes in getting in close to her targets and then striking when they are balls deep.
she travels around doing freelance work with her companions Oz, a sharp shooter, and Hal, a poisoner. despite her line of work and what she does, she is quite a sweet girl, sarcastic, but sweet. she is that one friend who, when you come home sad says "who do i have to beat up" but you are a little too afraid to actually say why you are crying because she will %100 actually kill the fucker. when she was younger (22ish) she realized she had the the affinity for getting what she wanted using her "assesses" she would get in close with a man and then rob him dry only after sucking him dry though one day she tried her little bit with the wrong guy, who said he would forgive her, but only if she helped him out. it just so happened that this man was Hal, and he needed to get in close to a target, but sadly, was unable to. he had Danny get in close for him and complete the mission. during that mission though Danny realized she absolutely loved the thrill of it all so she request to stay apart of Hals team.

there is a little bit more to her but it would take up more than one post so i will just leave it at that.
>>
File: Charlotte du Beauchamp.png (226 KB, 768x640) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte du Beauchamp.png
226 KB, 768x640
>>47532091
• Name: Charlotte du Beauchamp

• Role(s): Enemy disorientation, she moves quickly and smoothly, using her toolbelt full of smoke bombs and flashfire to effect, with some fancy swordplay.

• Goals: Reunite with her distanced lover, Julia Vaughn, who has been deployed with her unit to calm a rising border dispute.

• Traits: Bubbly, adventurous, and rebellious. She is the daughter of the Baron du Beauchamp, a kindly and beloved ruler. He placed her in a paladinship at a young age, to teach her important values of the Archpaladin Heironeus.

• Flaws: Hasty and emotional, doesn't always plan ahead.

• Allies: Frankie, one of the chefs from her father's kitchen, who was a childhood friend of hers. Frankie worries about Charlotte's ability to survive on (let's be real here) NO food so she packed her bags and grabbed her writing utensils to finally finish her masterpiece cookbook.

• Physical Description: Athletic from training with the Order, with short trimmed jet black hair, and blue eyes. Shapely figure and she knows it.

>Define you character with a magic item
Twin sers of earrings that always signal the others' location.

>Marrying?
Hells yeah, that's the point.

>Afraid of?
Being too late...

>Party Members?
That she is too naive to know how to handle herself or make important decisions.
>>
>>47532306
>marriage
This is actually a question I'm bouncing around in my head, since it's already bouncing around his. He's been going steady with the bard (pacifist as far as "only hitting when really mad/basic self defense", hopeless romantic, island of sanity in world of magical bullshit) for long enough that offering engagement wouldn't be that far off time-wise. The problem is that he is very prone to getting bored when in one place for long enough, and he has almost no reserves for offering himself for the more dangerous parts of plans, the second of which causes the bard an unhealthy amount of worries.
>fears
Arallios was long taught to only fear what he knows can and will kill him. That said, the only character we've come across that he's afraid of is the fighter, as even though he's come across dragons, vampires, necromancers, and demons, he's the only one that "handles" all of them as good as or better than he does.
>party's IC hidden thoughts
definitely a death wish or two, many questionings on how he's survived this long without succumbing to Darwin, at least one questioning of how he looks so damn good, countless accusations of being a moron, and definitely some very naughty thoughts from the barbarian and one of the NPCs.
>>47532346
If not any of that, anything in particular you might be interested in? For potential topics, see >>47506678
>>
>>47532576
Tell us more about you and the bard.
>>
If your character were due to receive an award from a local authority, what would it be for?
>>
>>47532597
Well to start, the bard is "technically" one of the NPCs, as she was a PC before her player took up the GM mantle after I made the old one so butthurt they ragequit.

The relationship started on what our group calls "the morning that never ended". The bard was asking our wizard about what he thinks of the party members, as she was a recent addition and needed catching up. After receiving her answers, she strolled over to Arallios to gather his opinion. This questioning led to her admitting that in hindsight some of the things she said to the wizard might've sounded like she was crushing on him, to which Arallios, tease he is, inquires if she actually IS crushing on anyone. One surprise first kiss later and the two quickly decide to keep it slow and subtle until they're sure this is a good relationship, and/or the rest of the party catches on. Of course, being "the morning that never ends", there was a lot of free time to do something, so naturally the first thing that comes to mind is Arallios offering to brush her hair for her, given it's all tangled from the recent escapade into the jungle. This ends with quiet hugs, gentle hair brushing, and a relaxing snooze for her anyway, elves don't sleep in D&Dland.

FFWD a good bit to a fight breaking out in what will eventually be one of the party bases. Bard gets flanked by some goblins and Arallios quickly takes one of them out. She then is the only one that fails her Reflex save vs a Hellhound's breath weapon, which Arallios quickly downs with an arrow, making sure she's fine. Given some slight battle respite, up from the basement comes a fucking demon which wrecks the one guard with Arallios at the time, leaving the elf to 1v1 it for a minute before the bard comes down and gives buff support. Cue a bunch of trash rolls from the demon and the two make it out of that unscathed, the wizard getting the last blow after Poly-ing his familiar into a lion and siccing it.
Cont.
>>
>>47533055
>If your character were due to receive an award from a local authority, what would it be for?

Probably a bag of gold and free stay at the inn for the head of that Werewolf that's been bothering their parts.
>>
>>47533055
My character is the local authority.
>>
File: daft punk reunion.jpg (143 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
daft punk reunion.jpg
143 KB, 500x500
>>47532306
>Would your OC consider settling down and marrying? What would their spouse be like?
It hadn't occurred to Naeva before this adventure, but now she's starting to consider it. Unbeknownst to her, Arkilles has actually been asking their captian, Isaac, about how to go about making a good impression with her master who turned out to be her father so he could ask.

They would probably keep travelling together (a Seeker must seek), even after having at least one kid. Arkilles really wants a kid.

Having anything happen to her friends or the people helping her hide out. She would feel completely responsible.

>What do you think the party members think about your OC that they don't say (in character)?
"Well she's definitely banging that horse guy"
>>
>>47533112
I really like these guys.

>>47533083
I mean what is the award for? What did you do to earn it?
>>
File: petyr.jpg (15 KB, 236x351) Image search: [Google]
petyr.jpg
15 KB, 236x351
>>47533112
Tell me about Naeva! Why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>47533195
The latex leggings or the nips? Because if it's the latter...
>>
>>47533055
No idea, maybe "Excellent Service to the Crown" or some vague shit. He does a lot of stuff for a few royals, it's all around the board.
>>47533081
Cut to when the place actually belongs to the party, the bard very unsubtly claims lodging with the elf, which leads to more cutesy moments including hair brushing, head-pats, cuddles, fake accent talks, and compliment wars.
Now this is where my timeline recollection gets a bit fuzzy, but around this point is when the bard and Arallios have a fairly serious heart-to-heart about things such as their pasts and family, which leads to heartfelt hugs and Arallios being the first in the party to unlock the Plot Power and creating the ongoing joke that the bard has magic hugs. Shortly after this was the incident with the barbarian chief and the mistaken bedding (see last thread).

That about enough or do I have to get back to mentally sorting out a year-old timeline again? It's not like I have this written down y'know!
>>
>>47533208
the former, desu
>>
>>47533195
platinum blond ≠ else.

not sure what to say about the personal problem of yours, commission some art of her from salt maybe? i would not complain slatdelete.tumblr.com
>>
>>47533149
>I mean what is the award for? What did you do to earn it?

The award is for saving their rinky-dink town from slathering man-beasts that have been tearing apart their livestock for the past three months, and tore up little Jimmy just the night before.
>>
>>47533235
>mfw I Like things on that tumblr but nobody else does for a while so my solitary Like sits there broadcasting that I'm a huge perv until other people eventually follow suit
>>
>>47533268
care to clarify? because trust me anon i feel your pain.
>>
>>47533281
I mean that I have little to do during the day but check tumblr, these threads, and Facebook, so I'm often the first one to the punch when it comes to hitting the Like button on Salt's alt.
>>
File: salletknight.jpg (121 KB, 1024x802) Image search: [Google]
salletknight.jpg
121 KB, 1024x802
>>47532306
Yes, he wants to have a family, but as it's war times and they need troops, it'd probably be for a marriage-alliance.
His dog dying probably, followed by failing to protect his people.
"I hope the DM doesn't kill this npc"
>>
File: JulesAndGraham.png (320 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
JulesAndGraham.png
320 KB, 800x800
>>47533303
>His dog dying

A fear I know all too well.
>>
So, Ive been toying with the idea of posting some of my OC but Id like to get an idea of what people would be more interested in.
Ive got a human Fighter and elf mage husbando waifu team. Theyve always felt super comfy (To me at least).
Or I have sorta edgy/broody warrior of light type barbaradin elf.
>>
>>47533317
Definitely the couple.

For one, it's more interesting, and two, we need more husbandos.
>>
File: loganhamlin1.png (1 MB, 1896x1964) Image search: [Google]
loganhamlin1.png
1 MB, 1896x1964
>>47533309
He almost expects it to happen as his house is known for charging into battle side by side with their dogs, but the thought scares him inside every encounter.
>>
>>47533383
Yeah, that's how her dog functions too, like a medieval K9 unit.

I hope somebody shows mercy to the one who hurts my dog, because I won't.
>>
File: aranrhien.jpg (985 KB, 800x935) Image search: [Google]
aranrhien.jpg
985 KB, 800x935
>>47533317
elves ELVES

I have an elf mage husbando/waifu team too from a past campaign that I adore. It was an arcanist/foresight wizard combo. He was the heir to his clan's name, and she was the seer-in-training to his family, so they were childhood friends. Way too much happened, blah blah blah, and they ended up the immortal king and queen of a conquering regime of elves that's still present in our games' world now.

Elves and magic are really cool.
>>
File: LittleLamia4.jpg (169 KB, 910x815) Image search: [Google]
LittleLamia4.jpg
169 KB, 910x815
>>47532306
>Would your OC consider settling down and marrying?
He's already dead set on settling down with his lover, marrying her would just to make it completely official since they've already had a child.

Finding her too late, or finding her a changed woman. He's not sure if he can actually manage a growing daughter without her there.

The monster hunter openly hates him, since he's a lamia and represents the things that ruined her life, but there have been several tender moments between them already, mostly involving her caring for his daughter - singing a lullaby, playing games with her and acting like she wasn't when he notices, things like that.
>>
>>47533402
>like a medieval K9 unit
That's exactly it, so fun to roleplay. His unit is called the Fangs of Hamlin, party loves them. The warlock pc even bought his own dog from them and named it after another npc he likes to make fun of.
>>
>>47533470
We didn't think of a name for our unit, it's still new in its inception, these dogs are the first result of the training program.
>>
>>47533444
have you even started working on any of those elves we dumped your way last night?
>>
>>47532306
>marriage

Not really. Cata doesn't really want to settle down yet, and being a half-elf she has a lot of years ahead of her. If she did eventually marry, she'd probably chose someone quiet or charming, maybe both.

She's probably most afraid of powerful magic - even when controlled, it's raw and powerful in a way divine magic isn't, and therefore very dangerous and even corrupting.

The last part I can't comment on because the game's over for now.
>>
>>47533553
>>
>>47533590
very nice! i thought you where going with quick gestures/light sketches, that as is looks pretty damn good! what was the reference photo for that one?
>>
>>47532091
>Vodun, Son of Hammar
>LN 20th level Fighter, 20th level Cleric. Soon to be Avatar of St. Cuthbert
>To bring justice to the cosmos and rettribution to a demon prince in honor of his fallen father and mentor.
>Strong of Mind and Body
>kind of a bore
>Wallrudd, a 40th level Wizard, Rothgar, a 40th level Rogue and dozens of holy orders worth of paladins and clerics founded across dozens of planes of existance.
>Various demigods and the God of Destruction.
>Sister, the god of destruction previously mentioned, St. Cuthbert, the god he will become the avatar and eventual replacement of.
>Broad Shouldered and solid at 5'10", he weighs around 200 pounds. He is nearly immortal when it comes to aging thanks to his god's grace and is over 500 years old, though he looks to be in his lower 30's. He has short auburn hair and a full beard.
Other fluff: he fights in scale mail made from scales ripped from the body of the demon lord that killed his father. This acts as a holy writ and confirmation of his dedication to retribution against the unjust. He carries two weapons, a vorpal, brilliant energy greataxe and a scattergun that fires undead/ evil outsider bane shells.
>>
>>47533590
I have to ask did someone actually pay money for work from you on someone else's behalf or was anon blowing smoke up our ass
>>
>>47534028
Oh, yes, he totally did, and I'm working on Isara right now while chilling in the discord.
>>
>>47534076
That is bananas I haven't ever seen that before. What is discord?
>>
>>47534154
Discord is a chat program, sort of like Skype.

I'm a little leery of making too much use of it, but if other anons are fun just grab the link and try it out. You don't need a permanent account.
>>
File: Margnus.png (2 MB, 1061x759) Image search: [Google]
Margnus.png
2 MB, 1061x759
>>47533317
Name: Margnus Steel Roles: Tank/Bodyguard/Buff sponge/ Party's dad Goals: ADVENTURE! Meeting new and interesting people. Living life to the fullest with his beautiful family. Traits: Happy go lucky, flexible in battle and in life, full of love, generous. Very protective of friends and family. Flaws: Thinks most people are genuinely good. Generosity tends to go to far. Doesnt plan ahead very well. Allies: Arshayais Steel: Wife and mother of his children, love of his life. Skilled mage who teaches at the mage college. Tiny elf lady, red hair green eyes. Balances out some of his faults by thinking things through. Issac Steel: Older brother, runs their fathers blacksmith, teaches crafting magic for the college. Immensely strong in body, mind and magic. Got Margnus his first job, where he met Arshay. Enemies: None in particular at the moment. Other Relationships: Reno: Brother in law, havent really interacted much due to Reno's grief for most of the time Theyve been married. Son and Daughter Steel: (havent picked names for them, suggestions welcome) Learning smithing trade from uncle Issac, Magic from their mother and grandfather, and fighting from their dad. 10 and 12 years old. Half elves. Physical description: Early 40s guard captain-commander. On the shorter side about 5'8" but well built approx 180. Black hair, slowly silvering at temples and in beard, keeps hair and beard short and well kempt. Bright blue eyes. Fights with heavy shields and axes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160530-230430.png (100 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160530-230430.png
100 KB, 1440x2560
>>47534200
Not him, but I did set up an account, but when I follow the link I get this.

Is it because I'm on mobile? I just wanna hang out with everyone and see cool things get drawn ;_;
>>
>>47534309
Of course all my formatting went to shit after posting.
>>
>>47534309
I really like him, but goddamn learn how to format anon!

He seems like a cool cat, and we need more male OCs in here.
>>
>>47533986

Legit question, what do you even do at such high level? What are you playing? I've never gotten past level 6 in D&D, though me and my players are all pretty new.
>>
>>47534338
I'm guessing it must be some sort of really high-level game, like that long story about all the demigods trying to become gods themselves.
>>
File: Arshay (6).jpg (198 KB, 500x762) Image search: [Google]
Arshay (6).jpg
198 KB, 500x762
>>47534327
Yeah, thought i had it but see>>47534323
only me second post ever

>>47534309
Here's his wife:
Name: Arshayais Steel

Roles: Blaster mage/ Battlefield control/ Know-it-all Goals: Learn new things, see new places, create new magic, make peoples lives better.

Traits: Sharp mind, Int and Cha main stats. Resting bitch face appearance, but very caring on the inside. Planner and saver. Has an odd obsession with neat boxes and bags, has hundreds, everywhere they go she gets new ones.
Flaws: Str and Con dump stats, very fragile. Overthinker, perfectionist.
Allies:
Margnus Steel: Husband and father of her children. Skilled fighter and her protector. Thinks hes a silver fox even though he is younger than her by about 100 years. Has some plans in place to make extend his life healthy life span so they can be together longer.
Father (No name for him yet either, taking suggestions.): Steriotypical elf noble, fairly close minded, dislikes that his daughter married a human, but puts up with it and loves his grandchildren. Well respected teacher at the mage college, from an old elven faimily.
Mother (Im so good at names): Really happy about he new grandchildren and son in law (Theyve been married almost 20 years but still new for older elf lady) Watches the children when their parents adventure, spoils them outrageously.
Reno (needs a full name): Younger brother. Elven aasimar. She supported him fully in his pursuit of paladining. And tried to help him through his grief as best she could. Doesnt know how to feel about his newly found bloodline powers as they differ from hers.
Son and Daughter Steel: 10 and 12 year old half elves. Shes proud of how much they e been learning but is worried about how fast theyre growing. Has plans on helping and supporting them for just about anything they want to do with their life. ( They will likely not work how she thinks)
>>
>>47534458
Enemies: Ignorance and all who try to force it on others.

Other Relationships: Mage's college: They think shes one of the best teachers in centuries, when they can get her to stop her research or adventures long enough to do so. She likes her job but cant do one thing for too long without feeling burnt out. Marg sometimes "plans" (Very little actual planning involved) things to happen before she becomes to tired of it, once he sees that teaching is getting to her.

Physical description: Short and thin. A lot under average height 4'11" and 1/2" (at that height every bit counts) and about 80 lbs. Long bright red hair, usually tied back or braided ad a pony tail or pig tails. Bright green eyes that seem to glow. Ears are a little to big for her head. Dresses in blues blacks brown and tans, really likes comfy oversized robes with deep hoods and secret pockets.
>>
File: drew myself, no bully.jpg (4 MB, 1954x3494) Image search: [Google]
drew myself, no bully.jpg
4 MB, 1954x3494
Been hanging in the chat, and decided to post.
Name: Veramar Ynathlithly Ketharuil Elideth (Raptoran cultural thing)
Role: Cleric and healbot. Wind and lightning magic. Party conscience.
Goals: To spread freedom and goodness throughout the lands, and be a good dad.
Traits: trustworthy, kind, loving
Flaws: overtrusting, zealous.
Allies: His very large party, including his wife.
Enemies: the unending hordes of the abyss, legions of hell, and his wife's clingy best friend.
Other relations: His father who still wants him to become an artificer, his mom who's happy he's happy, the succubus who had her way with him, and has since turned neutral.
>>
File: Desert Warrior Reference.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Desert Warrior Reference.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1080
>>47532091

>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
>Define your character as a magic item.

Rashad is a "great" scimitar that gains enhancement bonuses/enchantments based upon how flashy it's used or the dramatic tension in the combat.

The wielder uses a performance combat check, DC 20. If passed the sword is treated as +1 enhancement bonus with an additonal +1 for every 5 DC exceeding the target number to a maximum of 10. (ehancement exceeding +5 needs to be converted into a specific enchantment such as Bane, or Flaming). Specific enchantments can be be used in place of Enhancement bonus, so long as there is at least +1 enhancement bonus left over.

In addition
When the wielder is outnumbered three to one or more, the wielder instantly knows how to perform all Cleave feats, and Whirlwind attack.

These affects last until combat ends or 1 minute where the DC 20 performance check must happen again to maintain it.
>>
>>47534657
Nice one.
>>
File: SpiderKnife.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
SpiderKnife.png
42 KB, 400x400
>>47532091
I keep forgetting to answer the OP question.
Using when I just started her to base this off of, have no idea how it would be now

>Iraedia
>+2 Dagger (Ritual Knife), Legendary, requires attunement
You have +5 to perception checks to spot enemies while holding this dagger, as well as 120ft Darkvision.
This dagger has 8 charges. While holding it, you can use an action and expend 1 charge to cast Faerie fire as a first level spell from it. You can also expend 3 charges to cast Mirror Image on yourself, as a second level spell.
The Dagger regains 2d4 charges daily, at midnight.

*Curse*. This dagger is cursed. attuning to it curses you until you are targeted by the remove curse spell, or similar magic.
Whenever a Large or above sized enemy within 5ft of you attacks you, they Crit on an 19, as well as 20.
>>
File: baby.jpg (336 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
336 KB, 744x1052
>Name
One Dollar Baby
>Role
Bruiser and beacon of excellent hair care
>Goals
Bring down the human trafficking ring which brought him to Japan as a baby, reunite with his birth parents, prove to his Dojo master that he is the greatest muay thai fighter
>Traits
Baby was incredibly gregarious hired muscle, he kept a switchblade comb and constantly tended to his mohawk. He found peace in fighting but was too much of a showboat to really be taken seriously. In game he acted like if Ryu and Johnny Bravo were the same person.
>Flaws
He was a gloryhound who refused to use firearms. He was also extremely reckless and very conceited about his appearance.
>Allies
Most people had a love hate relationship with Baby, on the one hand he could be counted on to run into a fire to save you, on the other hand he would probably ask how his muscles looked and stop to fix his hair halfway out of the building.
>Enemies
He had a few rivals at the dojo who now work as hired muscle for runners like he does.
>Physical Description
pic related.
>>
>>47535014
For the magical item.

The Helmet of Bambino is a beaten up looking green bucket helm decorated with the most luxurious plumage ever. It curses the wielder with arrogance but proportionally makes them stronger in return.
>>
>>47534506
I guess a fun story to start with its how he was taken advantage of by a succubus. He and his party were at a fancy gala, which was not his scene since he had a vow of poverty, and was surrounded by luxury. While he was waiting around, he saw another Raptoran, and went to speak with her. They started hitting it off, and he, being inexperienced, was like putty in her hands. She ended up seducing him, and they found an empty room. She was into very, very strange stuff, and when Keth started to realize it, he felt a tail whipping him. The Raptoran revealed herself to be a succubus and then used suggestion liberally. When his friends next saw him, he was at the bottom of several bottles, more upset with himself that he was so easily tricked. It reached its climax, however, when he got back home, to find her there. Claiming that they were married.
>>
Name: Praesidian Strixus
Role: Tank, and melee damage dealer.
Goals: Finding peace and purpose in life, helping others find their's. Also whatever the party is currently up to.
Traits: Rational, knowing, ethical. He's kind of a father figure for the party, and he's surprisingly understanding. An unbreakable fortress on the battlefield. If he was told to hold back an entire Blight on his own, he would. Inscribed with lyrium tattoos that shunt magical forces away from him.
Flaws: Brazen and unfiltered in his criticism, has torn into the character flaws of everyone from crime lords to peasants. Avowedly aracial, he considers himself separate from the concepts of race or nationality. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it causes plenty of tension and he forgets what people expect of him. Often seems detached or cold to those who don't know him. People mistake him for a Tranquil a lot.
Allies: The rest of the party, who I won't get into yet. The Strixus family in Tevinter. Two mercenary companies operating out of Antiva and Kirkwall. A noble house in Orlais, but that's a pretty complicated relationship.
Enemies: Currently, a Dalish Bloodmage by the name of Veralah. She was the Keeper of the clan he was born into, so tensions are pretty high regarding the whole situation. Not that he seems to care, which really just serves to piss more people off.
Other Relations: Beat the shit out of a Kirkwall kingpin's son, then the kingpin himself. They don't want to fuck with him again directly, but they also screw with the party in subtle ways because of it. A Ben-Hassrath agent keeps trying to get him to join the Qun.
Phsyical Description: Pretty much pic related, except the shield is Dark Souls greatshield sized, and the sword is touch smaller. Of note, he's only like 5'6" which is pretty tall for an elf but still a head shorter than most human warriors.

Y'know I really like that Dragon Age setting, what do you guys think of it?
>>
>>47534028
>>47534076
I don't know if Isara's player is here, but I finished the thing Frankie bought you and it's on salt.delete (I can't post it here for blue board reasons)
>>
>>47532306
For >>47535157

Oh geez, that's something I really haven't thought about. He's had casual sex, but usually turns down relationships just becuase he's not interested in that kind of thing, but maybe some point in the future.

Death. As long as there is life, there is hope and potential.

The really religious mage is probably a little confused by him. He likes to go down to the chantry and sing in the choir, but also doesn't believe in any of the scripture. Probably reminds him of a templar as well. The Qunari rogue can't make heads or tails of him. She really enjoys being free, and doesn't understand why he lives such a austere life when there's so much to do. There's some sexual tension in that relationship too, because she loves a man in armor. The dwarf warrior is genuinely frightened of him because he was able to stop a charging ogre. She also probably has to remind herself that he's an elf pretty frequently.
>>
>>47535258
Hoo boy.
>>
>>47535258
Very nice! Just sent you another e-mail, but I can only pop in here in short bursts because I'm at work. Fantastic job, they look even better when I edited them both side by side into the same pic.
>>
>>47535304
can we get a peek at that?
>>
>>47535369
I don't have a SFW way to post it, and I can't put it on my own tumblr.
>>
Still requesting Naeva shaking her finger with the text

>dont u kink shame me
>>
>>47535413
Imgur link it
>>
File: RandomDrow1.jpg (117 KB, 490x753) Image search: [Google]
RandomDrow1.jpg
117 KB, 490x753
>>47532306
for >>47499299
>would your OC consider settling down and marrying?
She's a drow without a house, so... probably? If all goes well with stopping Fiends from invading the underdark, and then successful revenge.
Would probably pick up random kids who she likes, if anything. She doesn't care about bloodlines, merely the name/traditions.
>What would their spouse be like?
Someone servile, willing to be a good assistant in researching magic. Preferably someone who actually shows interest in it, but... matriarchal society. She wouldn't care what he likes, not really.
>what is your OC most afraid of, and why?
That's actually really difficult to think of... I'm unsure.
Probably to become a slave of another house again.
Probably that she's too outwardly enthusiastic about really awful things, and doesn't hide it. (like massacring things, ripping off body parts as trophies/tools, and the constant racism)
>>
>>47535442
I posted it in the Discord, if you're in there.
>>
>>47535730
I'm Ketharuil in there, so yeah.
>>
the thread really slowed down
>>
>>47535759
All the smut is on Discord now.
>>
>>47535771
Oh my
>>
>>47535759
That'll allow for more focused OC discussion hopefully.

Plus it's 2am where I'm at, sooo...
>>
>>47535784
Is nice there.
>>
>>47535759
It is also like almost 3am. I think a good portion of our folks is American.

>>47535157
Roman sounding name is always cool in my book. Kopis is also the weapon of champions so good taste anon. It's also nice to see a rational thinker as a melee character. Dumb brutes are good but I feel like the tactical types get left in the dust.
>>
>>47535157
Could've sworn I saw this exact post day before yesterday in the OC #5 thread.
>>
>>47535258
Isara anon here. Great job as usual, Salt.
>>
File: charlie-brown-valentine-20[1].jpg (40 KB, 450x307) Image search: [Google]
charlie-brown-valentine-20[1].jpg
40 KB, 450x307
>>47535821
>>47535821
Pretty sure I saw it too, but I don't think anyone really gave him any feedback. I've been lurking in these threads for awhile, and a lot of characters get overlooked. If you're not one of the celebrity waifus life is suffering.
>>
>>47535897
this
>>
>>47535897
What about Calvin?
>>
File: 1463639753015.jpg (388 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463639753015.jpg
388 KB, 1500x1200
>>47535821
I did, but it kinda got lost. People liked the art well enough last thread I thought, so I decided to repost it.

>>47535796
That's one thing that's always bugged me. Sure, swinging a sword doesn't use the most brain power but it's also a talent like any other. Just because your aptitude is frontline combat, doesn't mean you're destined to be dumb or simple.

Kopis/falcata is my sword-fu. I love that shape.
>>
>>47535897
Iktf. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be ignored, even more for artists and creators. Like, I'll take a dozen posts telling me my character is shit than just silence.
>>
>>47535957
I'm a Khopesh guy myself but that's still damn good taste.

>>47535897
I've been trying to comment on more of them as they come.
>>
File: 19fzi1xzhzr6ujpg.jpg (54 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
19fzi1xzhzr6ujpg.jpg
54 KB, 600x539
Post your most nonwaifu characters.
>>
>>47536029
>>
File: 1462962141148.jpg (100 KB, 625x500) Image search: [Google]
1462962141148.jpg
100 KB, 625x500
>>47536029
>>
File: Johnathan Mercer.jpg (46 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Johnathan Mercer.jpg
46 KB, 600x849
>>47536029
>>
File: Talan.jpg (100 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
Talan.jpg
100 KB, 730x1095
>>47536029

This is my waifu characters best friend.
>>
File: 1454487365258.jpg (704 KB, 1500x2380) Image search: [Google]
1454487365258.jpg
704 KB, 1500x2380
Non waifus?

Ian Graham, reporting.
>>
>>47536029
Well, my cleric is a man, so...>>47534506
>>
File: Moras.png (714 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
Moras.png
714 KB, 764x1080
>>47536029
Moras carefully waves hi.
>>
>>47532091
Damn, thread #8 already?
Will you guys be making a booru to keep all the art in one place?
>>
File: Agrest ReturnedKingBig Clr.jpg (516 KB, 789x1133) Image search: [Google]
Agrest ReturnedKingBig Clr.jpg
516 KB, 789x1133
>>47536029
>>
>>47536395
Not currently. Maybe in the future. Who knows. it's not all art of course. It's more about OCs and discussion and advice upon them.
>>
How's those polls coming along anyway? I see two of Salt's waifu's are in the top five for their poll; do we have the husbando poll up yet?
>>
>>47536438
Waifu poll closed yesterday at noon, writing pastebin soon.

Male poll up soon
>>
Reposting In since no-one replied at all...
>Name
"In", she is no longer allowed to use her real name [?]
>Role(s)
Glass cannon / berserker / generally angry person
>Goals
Finding out the sources of her "inner demons" and controlling them [?]
>Traits
Unbeknownst to her, she's half changeling*, and "hulks out". Her "Tiger" form was triggered by the influence of the team and environment of the competition when it happend, and the traumatic event caused that to be imprinted as her berserker form
>Flaws
Very brash and prone to anger, she's a very offensive person, always picking a fight. [?]
>Allies
Her main friend in the party is the mean-and-haughty-noble archtype (we'll get to him in another installment)
>Enemies
The merfolk noble whose son she killed is out for her blood, so she cannot enter their control for fear of arrest or assassination.
>Other Relations
[?]
>Physical Description
Tall and athletic, almost buff. Swarthy skin, and tanned due to years in the sun on fishing boats.
Dark hair and orange eyes*
Left cheek has a tattoo of three long triangles pointing towards her face (Violent criminals in her society are given facial tattoos, to warn others of who they are/were. Hers was chosen as a humiliating reminder of the circumstances of her exile).
Fights with a curved sword, but handles herself just as well in a fist fight.
"Rage form" makes her bigger and buffer and her pupils become vertical. In extreme cases, channeling the concept of the tiger from the imprint, her teeth grow longer and sharper and her skin darkens in stripes.
>>
>>47536718
>Background
In this setting, the merfolk* are the Not!Far eastern cultures. One of the human nations bordering the Not!Japan merfolk nation is the Not!India, a nation of fisherfolk and traders. The two nations trade and have a strained peace. As a celebration of this agreement, the two nations have a yearly celebration, which doubles as their coming-of-age: All the young people from both countries, that have reached adulthood on that year have a tourney (participation mandatory, with team and personal fighting to surrender, not death), with prizes to the winning youngsters. The rivalry is heavily themed as the classic far eastern [Sea]Dragon vs. Tiger.
Our young lady was one of these team fights, when a young merperson tripped her to fall and hit her head, nearly drowning (the fights are, for fairness, made on a floating platform at sea). Rising out of the water, the few near witnesses described her as looking "beastly", with the ceremonial tiger-striped body painting glowing against her skin, as she grabbed her assaulter and bashed him to death. Unfortunately to her, the young merman was the son of an important noble, and she was just a fisherman's daughter. The merpeople were outraged, demanding her head and threatening a war, and as a compromise it was agreed she would be exiled. Now, at 17, she is out on her own, with no friends or family, and a huge question mark on what has happened that made her attack like that.

>Choose all pictures of store fronts
>One of the stores has a circular logo with "In"
lol
>>
>>47533112
>filename
Salt, I love you
>>
File: nasirqadir.jpg (226 KB, 360x600) Image search: [Google]
nasirqadir.jpg
226 KB, 360x600
Maybe I can get some feedback on my paladin? He's a completely played straight good guy. Flanders level good guy.

>• Name: Nasir Qadir

>• Role(s): ranged damaged dealer/the bro-est tank ever

>• Goals: to travel and spread the glory of Desna by helping other travellers and those in need

>• Traits: keeps his word to a T, no matter the cost, and can't refuse a cry for help, no matter who from. He's always smiling and always has something nice to say.

>• Flaws: dense as a brick; he doesnt pick up on any subtleties at all. He also trusts far too easily. Why would someone do that? Just tell lies?

>• Allies: He travels a lot and makes friends where ever he goes, but rarely any that travel with him. He needs longterm friends.

>• Enemies: other than typical paladin stuff like undead and fiends, Nasir tries to avoid making enemies. He offers a chance to surrender to every enemy (even animals).

>• Other Relations: His mother has long passed, but he visits her old home every year near the anniversary of her death to leave tokens from his travels for her. Her little cottage by the sea is filled with trinkets and gifts from all over the world.

>• Physical Description: Tall, well-built, winning smile. He's kind of the perfect picture of an aasimar. He has brown skin that scars white thanks to his azata heritage, whitish/platinum hair, and bells ring if he ever passes by them, as though stirred in the breeze.
>>
>>47536791
Noice, he should pal up with Graham >>47536154
>>
>>47536718
>>47536727
>As a magic item
A flaming scimitar. Possibly one that's enchanted to attack on its own
>Marriage
Coming from a very traditional culture, an arranged marriage was probably in line for her shortly after becoming an adult. Now being an outcast, she does not see her self in any sort of society, let alone marrying someone. If she were ever to marry, it would be to someone calm and absorbing, that would be able to douse the flames of her violent personality.
>Greatest fear
Herself. She fears all that she doesn't know about herself, and how she lost control over what is essentially a glorified game.
>Talking behind her back
Being very explosive, the party mostly avoids any direct confrontation with her, and they convince her to do things in a more roundabout way. They're probably getting sick of how uncooperative she is, but are very keen on using her as the "bad cop" when dealing with other parties.
>>
>>47536798
This is an acceptable bro team up.

>Ian do you always have to stab them like that? Seems insensitive.
>>
>>47536836
If they were a vampire it is not insensitive at all.

If they weren't they should have been faster.
>>
File: Anna Zaragoza.jpg (351 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Anna Zaragoza.jpg
351 KB, 1000x1000
Previous Questions
> if your OC could watch any movie available today, which one would be their favorite, and why?
Probably something with a strong female lead and fantasy elements like Frozen
>Which tarot card best reflects your OC?
Probably the Magician. While she is at the beginning of her journey much like the fool she has also come to a crossroads in her life where her newfound powers present the ability to create a new life for herself so long as she has the will

>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
Without question a sword. Strong and versatile with a proud lineage of service to the people

Random Topics:

one day, they would have to be kind, fair to those less fortunate and willing to let her be herself

being powerless. Her sense of self is drawn from being able to help others and be the woman she thinks her father would want her to be.

They havent met her yet
>>
>>47536791
>>47536798
>>47536836
Can >>47536222 join in the fun? He'd gladly help any of you.
>>
>that Frankie-Isara pic

Not surprised that Isara is the messier one, but I am surprised that she has double the rack.
>>
>>47536856
Hells yeah man. Let's slay some scum.
>>
File: kinkmother.jpg (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kinkmother.jpg
178 KB, 500x500
>>47535897
>>
>>47536876
>>47536876
The idea of all bro team in the midst of waifus tickles me
>>
>>47536901
Fuck yeah dude, sounds awesome.
>>
>>47536901
>>47536949
Let's bro it up! Moras is a bro, despite his look.
>>
>>47536949
>>47536983
husbando squad?
>>
>>47536983
>>47537004
Husbando squad. No waifus allowed.

just kidding of course, what am I stupid?
>>
>>47537004
I think people have to want to date you to qualify as a husbando

>>47536949
>>47536983
Just travel around driving out vampires and demons and smiting undead with some bro-tier friends
>>
>>47537004
>>47537027
>>47537028
should I post Moras backstory as a google doc link?

Fuck yeah..
>>
File: 1433397800465.gif (301 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1433397800465.gif
301 KB, 350x464
>tfw you roll fetishes for your OC and get submissive, oral, submissive, enemas
>>
>>47537275
>rolling for fetishes
explain
explain now.
>>
>>47536791

This name is pretty fun to say

>>47537275

Where are you rolling this filth
>>
>>47537275
What chart?
>>
File: Fetishes.png (316 KB, 716x433) Image search: [Google]
Fetishes.png
316 KB, 716x433
Rolled 5, 8 = 13 (2d10)

>>47537294
Reminder that it's a bannable offense to roll for these things
>>
>>47537275
Hi Mary
>>
>>47537306
I uh... can't actually understand this chart.
>>
Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d10)

>>47537316
What's your character's alignment? refer to the bottom left chart to find you modifier.

Roll 1d10+x to choose a table using the left column
then roll 1d10 to choose a fetish on that table
>>
>>47537316
how to use it, I mean.
Wiat, maybe.
It's based on your character alignment
So ti would be 1d10-2 for my CE OC?
>>47537329
Yeah, just got it. Thanks, though.
>>
Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d4)

>>47537332
now roll 2d4 to see how many fetishes your OC has
>>
File: Z7D8x6T.jpg (1 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
Z7D8x6T.jpg
1 MB, 2480x3508
• Name: Sorwena Malos
• Role(s): crowd control or buffs usually
• Goals: Finding the source of magic in the setting (achieved and so much more)
• Traits:
-Unwavering Dedication: She was set on her path and could not be deterred, for good or ill.
-Abhorred Undead: Had a noted distaste for the risen dead, considering them to be desecration of the dead.
• Flaws:
-Work before Life: Very prone to ignoring her own needs in the course of her work. Created a potion to replicate the energy benefits of sleep so she could keep working. Played a hand in driving her temporarily insane.
-By the Bad Book: Dove headfirst into about time or source of magic lore she could get her hands on, some of them quite nasty
• Allies:
-The other mage in the group, as she essentially dedicated herself to making sure Sorwena didn't literally work herself to death.
-The seating's creator deity, which chose her as its successor.
• Enemies:
-A lot of mage groups, as she was basically considered a heretic for her goal.
• Other Relations: None really
• Physical Description: She started out as this frail albino shadowmage. Wore rather thick robes, though she was always barefoot. Frailness was enforced by her extremely workaholic nature. A major discovery drove her mad temporarily as well as blinded her, resulting in her wearing a blindfold as it did some nasty work to her eyes. The image is as she looks now, after numerous physical changes by the deity to make her more suited for the role it has for her. She tends to avoid the busier areas of cities when she can or go heavily cloaked and disguised when she can't.
>>
>mfw I rolled creampie, oral, rough sex
>mfw my character is a lesbian.
>>
>>47537495
That means you have to keep rolling until you get bestiality or futanari
>>
>>47537506
Am I the only one that thinks actual lesbians aren't interested in futas..?
>>
>>47537547
There's a reason they're all into gay porn and strap-ons. Can't fight the way they're built.

This is really off-topic. We need to stop.
>>
File: TristramCloak.jpg (522 KB, 1174x1600) Image search: [Google]
TristramCloak.jpg
522 KB, 1174x1600
Wasn't gonna post mine since I'm relatively new to this and the campaign is still early, but I figured it would be helpful to write this stuff out.

Tristram Vaugeois de Bellegarde
Tiefling Paladin

In short: Paladin from a disgraced noble family seeking to restore honour to his name through heroic deeds and holy service.

Role: At this stage mostly tank and healer.
Goals: Redemption of his family name through great deeds and holy service. To embody the tenets of the Church and protect the Lord’s flock.

Traits: Fresh into knighthood Tristram is naive and eager to do great things. Kind but stern, he has the formality and flourish of a noble tempered by the devotion and humility of a holy man.
Untrusting of the upper class but sharing little in common with regular folk, he feels out of place away from religious settings. Prone to using overly formal language when nervous. Interested in medicines and is frustrated by small things outside his control.
Flaws: Eager to lend his blade to a righteous cause with little concern for risk or reward.
Will bend the truth, make things up and lie when panicked or under pressure. Thinks this is a symptom of his noble blood and is deeply ashamed of it - refuses to lie or conceal the truth otherwise, even when it would be prudent.
Impatient with those who he feels don’t give him adequate respect as a holy warrior. Little to no compassion for criminals or brigands, regardless of their circumstances.

Allies: Alric, half-dwarven ranger with an interest in strange food. Lorel, half-elf douchebag bard. Simon, crazy devout human fighter looking for lost family. Aaliyah, last child of a lost civilization. Lady Yvette Koyene, respected paladin of the same order.
Enemies: Enemies of the church. Members of the noble families that brought down his with scandal and rumour.
Other Relations: His now disgraced family (haven’t really figured them out yet).

Physical Description: See pic (not shown: long tail he keeps concealed in his robes)
>>
>>47537749
You should join the other Ligh/tG/uys up above.
>>
>>47538039
As long as he respects Moras devotion to Nethys, no problem. Then he gladly join Tristram fuck some baddies up.
>>
>>47538086
Details details
>>
>>47532091
My favorite ive yet played

Name: Mikey McGurckle
Role: punchsploder. Side of glaring
Goals: none. He gets paid to beat people to death and legal protection too. What a sweet gig!
Trait: easygoing. Has a nasty punch and glare
Flaws: hates using guns. Cybernetics "quirky"
Allies: his boss and team maybe? He doesnt really care
Enemies: everyone he wants to be
Other relatioms: dead
Physical description: has cyberware in bits n bobs from shoulders down.

So this guy was made for two things, every ounce of his murderhoboity focused like a scalpel.
First was to punch things in the face.
He had decked out cyberware to maximise this, and his ability to close was amazing. He could compete with an average car with a run up, and jump like he played bball.
The second was intimidation. He just had a nasty glare able to void bowels even before he opened his mouth.

As a trade off he was durable like a ssangyong and no real other skills.
1/2
>>
>>47538113
2/2

Storytime!
First mission, towards the end is when Mikey cane alive.
>Cultists doing culty things in antartica, we be shield-but-not investigatoring.
>gunfight breaks out
>big room, smoke nade in middle
>unknown number of enemies dug in in unknown spots behind floodlights in the cave
>only entrance
>So mikey takes hold of the moment and charges in at full speed
>closes with enemies on the other side of the room in a blink and applies his hand as a brake in someones face

Now the system was savage worlds, which uses exploding die.
Mikey was rolling at least 6 die in each round of combat plus flat bonus'
All die exploded on that first roll for his first punch.
Two again.
>the gunmen are watching the cloud of smoke when about 150 kilos of screaming cyborg comes flying out at around 60 kph and punches one in the face before they can even fire.
>just disintegrates from the punch, coating the 4 man squad in slurry and painting a cone behind them
Punch 2 guy 2 right?
>MORE EXPLODING DICE
Same shit all over again
>Shit two guys left with ar at close range?
>points at them
>just fucking drop it mate
>roll intimidate
>two explosions
>they go fetal, catatonic and void bowels
Well lets see how the rest are doing.
>one side cleared. Some nutjob cultist ranting.
>other side in trouble. Mikey is behind.
Full speed again. Notice one is crouched to fire.
>60 kph boot to the nuts from behind
All dem explosions
>squadmate now needs a shower. And therapy.
>god patched dice. Mukey misses his swing and flubs his glare. Limps out of there just as a shoggoth breaks free, cybernetics spazzing out and unable to walk straight.

God i loved him.
God rolled back that patch too.
>>
>>47538111
What kind of details are we pendling? Moras' character details or the details of a potential meeting between Tristram and Moras?
>>
>>47538113
Just guessing... CN?
>>
>>47538435
No system in sw but probably more TN or even a tad LN.
He had very strict personal rules built on a scavenger sort of philosophy.
As in take what works and makes you strong, discard the rest, rooted in a vaguely bhuddist/juedo christian crockpot that fed into his growing delusions of demi-god hood.
But came across as a really chill guy with a hair trigger violence who liked to make friends.
Even intimidated a bikey leader into shaking his hand.
And made friends with some redneck preppers gearing up for a crusade against the unclean.
>>
File: Engar Bronzeheart.png (680 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Engar Bronzeheart.png
680 KB, 1200x1600
>>47536029
>>47532297
Both of these are mine. Yes, the second one is a dude. No, I don't count genderbending as counting for waifu status. Yes the first one is a dorf.
>>
>>47538739
I like Arralios actually. He reminds me of an irl friend of mine haha.
>>
>>47538756
I'm glad you enjoy the little doofus, he's a fun character to play.
>>
>>47538739
I like androgynous characters. I like them a lot.
>>
File: c7d6G0i4.png (687 KB, 800x1300) Image search: [Google]
c7d6G0i4.png
687 KB, 800x1300
Here's my character, he's from a D&D campaign I'm planning to write someday so feel free to ask anything and suggest changes, I'm always open for suggestions and help! (Indeed I'm such a noob...)

I started writing and I ended exceeding the character limit, I hope you don't mind a pastebin and I hope you won't cringe too much!

http://pastebin.com/a8GNXxQD

Also here's a small album of pictures some friends did for me, among with some I commisioned, among with some I did myself http://imgur.com/a/e4YCe (Also pic related)
>>
>>47538967
I really want to read it but I just got off work and am fighting sleep, can I get a tl;dr? Just the basics and then I'll read the full thing when I wake up.
>>
>>47538981
tl;dr
samurai psyonic drow that dreams with space travel

ok, i made it sound shitty as possible, but it has some story and development back there that explains it, it's halfway explained on the pastebin although i should add his whole backstory
>>
>>47539071
Nah dude that sounds dope.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 703x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 703x1000
I wanted to get some feedback on my character and get some ideas on what I can make as his goals, but didn't get much response last thread. If this isn't the right place to ask them apologies in advance.

>>47528751
>>47529006
>>
>>47539537
Given he's apparently a conspiracy nut, perhaps some overarching goal of exposing the mafia/law enforcement/government for the corrupt bastards they are?
>>
>>47539591
It is another person in the group who is the conspiracy nut, not this guy. My guy has done army time and I doubt he cares enough to think up conspiracies.
>>
>>47539754
Ah right, misread that that. Perhaps making a point that the boys back in his day didn't need enhancements and prosthetics to kick ass? Either that, or being the chill guy go with "wants shit to be over with so he can just be left alone to relax without mafia trying to cap him". I'm admittedly not very good at coming up with goals.
>>
Cook Off Round 2 when?

I was promised blood and revenge.
>>
Anyone ever played a character that was like a medieval superhero?

Wore a costume, saved the city, beat up muggers, that kind of thing?
>>
File: Fairy_Sladd.jpg (269 KB, 1144x884) Image search: [Google]
Fairy_Sladd.jpg
269 KB, 1144x884
I am returned
First come, first served; vagueness omitted for reference/links
>>
>>47540931
O shit lad

Can we get Calvin and Mara holding hands?
>>
File: 1464450393070.jpg (238 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464450393070.jpg
238 KB, 1000x1000
>>47540952

For reference, here's Mara.
>>
File: Calvin.jpg (352 KB, 653x1276) Image search: [Google]
Calvin.jpg
352 KB, 653x1276
>>47540992
>>47540952
And here's Calvin
>>
>>47541014
>>47540992
Is this cannon? I can't no dirty shipper.
>>
>>47541053

It's totally canon, Mara and Calvin have a "thing" both players agreed to.
>>
>>47540931
If you could draw In, I would be very greatful.
See description in the drawthread:
>>47540417
>>47540463
If you can make her angry-looking, even better.
>>
>>47541066
Are they the same height? They look the same height-ish
>>
>>47541092

No idea, I think Mara's supposed to be around 5'4?
>>
>>47541115
Where did you get that? I don't think either character mentioned height, let's assume for ease that they are comparably the same.
>>
>>47536718
>>47541078
And a kind Anon on the discord chat help me edit / improve the background blurb, so I'll post the updated version:

>Background
In this setting, the merfolk are one of the far eastern cultures. One of the human nations bordering the merfolk civilization is the country of fisherfolk and traders, and the two powers trade and hold a strained peace.

As recognition of this agreement, there is a yearly celebration, which doubles as the coming-of-age, known as the "Tidemark Festival": All of the young people from both countries that have reached adulthood within the past year have compete in various sports (participation mandatory), with prizes to the victors.

The rivalry is heavily themed as the classic far eastern Dragon and the Tiger.

Our young lady was fighting in an unarmed team match, when a young merperson tripped her, causing her to violently hit her head, falling from the combat platform into the surrounding waters that held it.

Rising out of the water, the few witnesses near her used words like "beastly" and "vicious", with the ceremonial tiger-striped body painting glowing against her skin, she grabbed her assailant and bashed him not to submission, but rather to death. Unfortunately for her, the young merman was the son of an important noble, and such a slight would not go unanswered.

The merpeople were outraged, demanding her head and threatening a war, and as a compromise it was agreed she would be exiled from both nations. Now at 17, she is on her own with no friends or family, and a strong desire to find out what caused her to become the violent monster that led her to this new life of wandering.
>>
>>47541144

a thousand times easier to read holy fuck

so do you have an idea for what the beast thing is all about or are you winging it? and why "In" does that mean something?
>>
>>47541115
She'd be super fucking tiny w/ those proportions at 5'4." Based exclusively on that one illustration I'd guess... ~5'9"-ish.
>>
>>47541181
"In" means tiger, which is the moniker she is forced to use as part of her punishment.

And the beast thing is due to being half-changeling, but she doesn't know of her ancestry (or how to control the appearance-changing abilities of changelings in this setting)
>>
File: 1440950646163.png (13 KB, 523x497) Image search: [Google]
1440950646163.png
13 KB, 523x497
>>47541222

That makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>47538111

>>47536222
Character art I had drawn for him. So I don't have to repost it.

>• Name: Moras Endver
>• Role(s): Magical martial, magus or similar. Can deal damage and receive damage.
>• Goals: Let his devotion for Nethys in action, getting back more of his memories (by doing so perhaps get more and more emotion back) and finding out if the child in his backstory still lives.
>• Traits: A very logical but action-based character, he's a doer first and foremost. Despite his ghastly look, he is a kind person. Though he might have lost a lot of emotion he had from while he was a living person, making him seem very serious most of the time even if he doesn't mean it. Always happy to lend an ear for a troubled soul or friend.
>• Flaws: His logical side can overpower him sometime, and make him sound a lot more ruthless than he wants to, he has a habit of going quiet when there are several people he doesn't know involved in a conversation, though he answers if he gets any questions. Brutally honest and says way too easily what's on his mind, though his logical side might suppress this from time to time. He really dislikes when people mess with his "face", aka the smoke that forms into a vague face. He can still see and think with the smoke disrupted but he cannot speak without it being formed.
>• Allies: None so far, as he's not in a party. After his transformation he was knocked out over 10 years, far away from where he died and transformed.
>• Enemies: Any outlaws, or magical users who have no empathy. Might develop into more enemies as he's in an actual campaign.
>• Other Relations: The child from his backstory, if alive should be an adult by now.
>• Physical Description: As you can see by the pic.

Here's an added bonus for people who are interested, Moras' backstory document on google drive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UJb8-vooKUM-BjzUp0gErw-AmwEGEJX1Qys-d2kIcjs/edit#heading=h.12p0fyfrdt0
>>
File: 2Lewd.jpg (608 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
2Lewd.jpg
608 KB, 1600x1200
>>47541239
>>47541092
>>47541115
>>47541122
Unless some player comes froth soon I'm going to go with this
>>
File: 1446611768999.jpg (44 KB, 400x439) Image search: [Google]
1446611768999.jpg
44 KB, 400x439
>>47541270
>>
>>47541280
calm down, I'm not that good yet
>>
>>47541270
Ahhhh!
>>
>>47541242
Very interesting backstory!
Having sacrificed his life to make him what he is now, is the wizard's son "with him" in any way (psychological or magical)?
>>
>>47541314
Thanks anon, cheering me up. It would be psychological if so, I'm probably going to edit the backstory to make it more vague if the son survived or not. Moras when he was alive really cared for the child and perhaps showed that a bit too much.
>>
>>47541391
Being a loner, he could use a friend, even if it's just an imaginary ghost of the person who saved his "life".
>>
File: Arnwulf.png (614 KB, 631x409) Image search: [Google]
Arnwulf.png
614 KB, 631x409
People ignored my other character yesterday, so I shall bring what is apparently(others tell me) my magnum opus.

• Name: Arnwulf Navnlos Ashborne
• Role(s): Tank, party leader, planner
• Goals: Write a how-to manual on how to slay every evil known to man, otherwise, slay every evil known to man
• Traits: Unnatural swordsmanship, unwavering confidence in himself and incredibly clever. This man is the incarnation of "that fighter who has more int than str". A scholar in the body of a swordsman.
• Flaws: Sometimes arrogant, makes the mistake of thinking of his allies as things to be protected rather than people he can rely on. Martyr complex to the T(he's technically died 3 or 4 times now but is saved by the witch every single time).
• Allies: Witch who lives in a hut in the forest, he's multiple times now have had romantic trysts and has fallen in love with. Dwarven innkeeper who is his bro and drinking buddy, has since retired. Tribal jungle huntress who he's fought beside, Arnwulf is the only one she feels the most comfortable with(read: they respect each others space).
• Enemies: None, unless you count monsters.
• Other Relations: Too many to list, he's the fourth knight in the local province, the only one who isn't blood related to the lording patrician.
• Physical Description: Pretty much pic related, except he has a charcoal colored bastard sword which is a shard of a fire elemental somehow bent into a blunt blade shape(fire sword that explodes on impact).

To sum him up, he's essentially a witcher who goes around killing monsters, creatures and sometimes just really bad people when no one else can step up and deal with the problem. He's killed a merchant spider monster who was essentially a less powerful wishmaster, banished/killed a huge demon lord, helped banish a great older one and got into a contract with what could be described as the embodiment of the concepts of love and justice.
>>
>>47541460
Well he's looking for a party, he doesn't want a loner. But yeah. (he doesn't have a campaign)
>>
File: 1464336088447.jpg (466 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1464336088447.jpg
466 KB, 1000x800
>>47540333
Meet me tonight in Thunderdome, Frankie! Ready to get your butt whooped twice in a row?
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1600x1200
I'll give it a go

>Name
Sulibres

>Role
Exorcist/Burial Rites Master/Monster Hunter/Negotiater

>Goals
No long term goals. Sulibres is mostly absorbed by his short term contracts that help him cope with his existential crisis.

>Traits
Analytical and inquisitive, blunt and cautious. Sulibres prefers to discover what he is up against and consider how to fight or placate it. He is not an obsessive planner however, and prefers to rely upon prior experiences and instinct to resolve violent encounters.

When it comes to business relations however, Sulibres is capable of cultivating surprisingly strong relationships with his clients and looks out for the well being of those who treat him well. This has led to him forming many amicable relationships with former clients with a scarce few holding lofty positions in government.

Despite the considerably dulled emotions of Ofnadyn Sulibres possesses a strong love of music, plays and etiquette and for an Ofnadwyn is surprisingly patient with restless spirits; preferring to help them rather than banish them forcefully.

>Flaws
Ofnadwyn have terrible reputations as bogeymen who hunt other bogeymen for coin, enchanted objects, rare herbs and iron dust, and Sulibres is no exception. His exemplary manners hide an innately mercenary and covetous attitude towards his clients and a high sense of self brought on by his friendless isolation. He is, as a result known to be unusually spiteful towards the living who bear him insult especially clients who deny him payment, often going so far as to mark an entire settlement to alert his kin to never perform any exorcisms or pest extermination services there in future for the grievous insult of the latter.

>Allies
As of now, Sulibres is contracted to a former banker/novelist by the name of Mortimer Wesley for an expedition into the Boreal Woods to study and/or placate local fae for on behalf of the latter' cousin whose company is hoping to access its considerable Amber and coal deposits.
>>
>>47541559
Meet me in the Discord, bitch.
>>
>>47541270
>>47541280
>>47541299
Any word on what sort of garment she's wearing under her cloak? Looks like a generic tunic, but idk.
>>
>>47541568
>Enemies
No long term ones for now.

>Other Relations
The Fourty-Two other Ofnadwyn, who gather once every three years for a head count, to make merry for the one night they are human and honor their fallen brothers with incense offerings.

>Physical Description
Though their typical black garb and personalized gas masks are foreboding, Sulibres is unusually small, standing at a mere 5'3 in height which makes him amusingly unintimidating at first glance.
>>
>>47541603
Best guess is leather and fur.
>>
If your character was trapped on a deserted island with one other character, who would they want with them and why?
>>
>>47541720
>my character
Charlotte.

>trapped with
Connor King, he can probably get us out of worse, and he has stories!
>>
>>47541720
The princess, surest way that someone will find her as fast as possible. What, was she supposed to survive on there or something?
>>
>>47536791
>>47536154
>>47536222
>>47537749
>>47541500
I need this dude squard traveling around, fighting evil, and meeting girls
>>
>>47541500
>Slay every evil known to man.
That is a very, very lofty goal. A noble one, but lofty.
>>
>>47540992
What color is Mara's skin/horns?
>>
>>47541500
I like it. Personally based mine off of the Witcher archetype but with the bogeyman concept amped up. Does he intend to retire once he's written the book?
>>
>>47541500
Hot damn. What level is this guy?
>>
>>47541988
Total shot in the dark, but most likely standard tief.
>>
>>47539537
Does he have a wife or children/grand-children? If so keeping them safe is always a big overarching goal thing. Does he enjoy the fighting? Or would he rather settle down but feels it's his duty to keep on truckin?

>>47541568
Does he have any -really- long term goals? Liek retirement? Settling down? Finding a woman/man for himself? Sometimes it's good to not only think of short/long term goals but life goals.
>>
>>47541968
Moras and me gladly join on that.
>>
>>47541500

I kind of like that he's over the top and that his name is a mouthful. Is he played straight, or are his actions tinged with a self awareness to them?
>>
>>47541559
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, THE HEAT IS ON BUT HERE IS THE ONE CHEF WHO CAN TURN IT DOWN. THE DAPPLE OF EVERYONE'S EYE, THE ICE WITCH THAT'S NO FLASH IN THE PAN, ALL SORBETS ARE OFF BECAUSE HERE. IS. ISARAAAAA!
>>
>>47542027
Settling down is somewhat of an impossibility for him. He and his kin are basically former familiars for a now defunct group of sorceresses who crafted them from the restless ghosts of infant boys who were abandoned by their parents.

His biggest fear is probably what happens to him after death, given that he is an unnatural creature who has already been denied salvation once.
>>
>>47542027

Thanks for responding (mine is the first one). I'm not sure he has any family left, least that he's aware of. He's never been crazy about fighting, but he does it when he has to (like when backed into a corner). He has a hard time keeping still or inactive, often doing something because "it's something to do", but not ever really being entirely satisfied with any one thing.
>>
>>47541969
Obviously slightly impossible, which is why the first goal is to write a book so others can carry on his wish. Honestly he was an orphan who was born to a land of permanent winter(caused by a winter god rumors said), adopted by a lonely sailor who taught him how to become a good man. He eventually joined an order of knight-errants who were essentially witchers and then went on to become a landed knight with his very own family name and banner(him being the only one since he founded it). He's come a long way.

>>47541999
Yes and no, the book was being written as he traveled around and encountered new monsters/demons/things. So it was an ongoing compendium of "monster slaying for dummies". Sadly he's officially retired as the GM got bummed about some things and put the game on permanent hiatus.

>>47542000
System we used didn't have any levels, it was a mix of a really old system and a lot of homebrewery. Basically skill levels which equated to % chance. A good comparison is early game was around 30% or so for a skill, meanwhile Arnwulf's sword skill was around 90% not counting any extra bonuses. So he was "high leveled" in the system I suppose.

>>47542094
He was a mix of both really, it depended on the situation at hand. He was mostly self-aware of everything. Speaking of his name, Navnlos was Finnish(or some other language) for "Nameless". It was the equivalent of "Snow", for bastards born to no one in particular. When he became landed he chose the name Ashborne as he died in a huge inferno of fire(he fist fought the merchant spider demon and killed it to protect the witch of the party) and was brought back from the dead by said witch(she made a deal with the embodiment of love and justice). He chose to keep his bastard name as a reminder of where he came from and who he really was, and to never forget that anyone was capable of climbing great heights.
>>
>>47542149
Sounds like a couple of older guys I know actually. They work way past retirement age just because they don't know how to stop.
>>
File: In.jpg (235 KB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
In.jpg
235 KB, 598x800
>>47536718
>>47541144
Awesome delivery by Ram on the drawthread!
>>
>>47542189
I like him. Pretty awesome. I love the idealistic hero, you know? Too many people try to avoid it.
>>
File: CGnJQhiUkAASwTY.png (509 KB, 600x605) Image search: [Google]
CGnJQhiUkAASwTY.png
509 KB, 600x605
>>47539092
well thank you dude, it means a lot, i'm pretty insecure with there things feels good to hear some positive words
>>
>>47539537
>>47542149
Sounds to me like this guy might be afraid of dying in a bed or being a nobody. Perhaps he wants to go down either in a blaze of glory or find someone to partner with to make an exceptional discovery that would lead to him being remembered throughout history.

Essentially, an old glory dog with some fight in him left who wants a shot at the prize belt no matter what or where it is
>>
>>47542955
The funny part is I didn't originally set out to make him an idealistic hero, he was and still for the most part a viking styled warrior dressed up in knight clothes. He eats with his hands at noble dinners, steals food off other peoples' plates, and is very blunt about topics others shy away from. He's a very flawed man, and that's probably why my group considered him as my magnum opus. Because at the end of the day he isn't just a smitebot, or a morally good superhero, he's just a guy who feels the need to help out his fellow man and woman.
>>
>>47542800
I like it.

>>47543157
This actually sounds pretty cool.
>>
File: 2Lewd9Me_1_2016.jpg (113 KB, 766x598) Image search: [Google]
2Lewd9Me_1_2016.jpg
113 KB, 766x598
that's about it
>>
>>47543820

Cute! CUTE!
>>
>>47543820
Awwww!
>>
>>47543820
Super cute.
>>
File: 2500.jpg (17 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
2500.jpg
17 KB, 500x296
>>47543820
>>
File: 90% of Oglaf updates.png (173 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
90% of Oglaf updates.png
173 KB, 1000x670
>>47543820
>>
>>47538039
>>47541968

I can dig it.

>>47543820

Nice. I like that they're dressed down and sort of casual.
>>
>>47545300
sketch of the broskis sitting around a campfire when?
>>
haha I love sex sex is awesome I now want to make an entire setting about sex with sexy ladies always having sex with sexy traps anyway my OC is a sexy lady who has sex all of the time btw I've totally played her in a table top game and am not just posting this here to have something to wiggle my willy to anyway sex sex sex haha do I fit in yet
>>
>>47545509
No.
>>
>>47545300
Would you want to draw a waifu, cyberpunkish or similar, something pretty freeform from the feeling of this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2MNGk7W_H8

I don't have any other guidelines thatI would want you to draw a character and using that song (not the art in it it) as inspiration.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
>>47545473
>>47545300
>campfire
>not having them all tackle some ancient evil in jolly cooperation
>>
>>47545628
>>47545628
>>47545628
>>
>>47545628
>>47545643
True.. You got me, I just tried to be a bit modest so the request could be easier done, but yes I secretly wanted fucking omega tier BRO JOLLY CO-OPERATION.
>>
>>47543157
Interesting angle, hadn't considered it like that before. He isn't much of a glory or thrill seeker, but I could definitely get the aspect of wanting to do something important and have at least a few people know. This could work with current happenings in the campaign I'm in, since he's in a melee weapon tournament holding his own pretty well, especially considering he doesn't have any prosthetic enhancements like his opponents.
>>
>>47525959 >>47454774 >>47462853 >>47454617
Thug Story Time!
Today we hear the tale known as... Thug, Brute, & Smash learn about Dynamite.

"Here you boys go." The rogue says as she passes the hulking Goliath; Brute, the thing red stick. Thug stared at what Brute had been given curiously.

"What that for Brute?" Thug questioned his companion. "Looks like small red stick." The orc moved around to look at the stick closer.

Smash; the much taller humanoid, leaned down curiously as well. "Don't look tasty." Smash dim-wittedly said.

Brute felt the stick a bit more and proclaimed, "Not wood, different. Smells bad too, also it smokin' from stringybit comin' from top." He poked at the string hanging from the stick to show the other two.

Thug shoved Smashes head out of his way and inspected the small spark moving up the string, "Thug thinks he seen something do this before. Hmmmm..." Thug thought hard while Smash and Brute continued to oooh and ahhh over the red stick.

Then Smash reached for the stick and a scuffle broke out between the trio over who would have the red stick! Fists flew, jaws crunched, wind was knocked out and the stick fell from the scrabble and rolled away.

Suddenly there was a booming and all sound was drowned out as the three were all knocked flat to the dirt, soot coating them. Thug's ears ringed and when he finally rose he looked to see no more stick and where it had laid a big hole in the ground.

"Sneaky tried to kill Brute, Smash, and Thug!" He cried to the others as they rose, "Used boomstick to trick. Time for Smash to Smash, brute to Crunch, and Thug to Pound!" Thug shouted and the trio was off rushing across the dirt after the rogue.
>>
>>47546224
Thug seems to not get along with rogues in general it seems. Awesome.
>>
>>47533165
It's a cultural thing where she's from to keep one's face covered, so everyone wears masks or some sort of covering except with those they are very close and trusting with. People change names and titles constantly with their accomplishments as they go through like, so knowing someone's true face is a really big thing for them.

Naeva's manner of dress in that regard is very modest for her culture. Everyone is dressed in a very flashy manner, so her clothes aren't unusual there. Her entire face is well covered, and that's what matters.

>>47536765
And I love YOU random anon
>>
>>47547579
If I pull it off will she die?
>>
File: 1464738066413.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1464738066413.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>47547641
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>47547671
She's a big girl
>>
>>47547641
She would just be really upset and flustered. The only thing that would die would be her respect for you, anon.
>>
>>47547691
For you
>>
>>47547691
Don't bodyshame her!
>>
>>47547421
>Thug seems to not get along with rogues in general it seems. Awesome.
Yeah this is pretty true. Playing a rogue with the groups I played with at the time often meant "I want to fuck with the other players so I'm rolling the class with thieves skills".
>>
>>47546224
Thug, Brute, and Smash seem like a very interesting trio.
>>
>>47547807
You just do not want to play along, do you?
>>
>>47547807
hey salt, how many of those elves have you been able to complete? you took on quite the task with those
>>
>>47543820
Yeah, 24/7 armor has always bugged me. I think I need to work on their necks though.
>>
Fuck face, where are you? Give us more on waterfall witch.
>>
File: azura grim.jpg (43 KB, 564x952) Image search: [Google]
azura grim.jpg
43 KB, 564x952
>>47549324
i have been called! oh what a glorious day to come when the people of /tg/ wish to see my shining fucking face peer though the 4chan cesspool!
what is it you would like to know about Azura Grim the Witch of the Waterfall?!
>>
File: 1464551290982.gif (273 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464551290982.gif
273 KB, 320x240
>>47549373
Shut up fuck face

Man that felt good to say
>>
File: flcl-eyebrows.gif (16 KB, 199x149) Image search: [Google]
flcl-eyebrows.gif
16 KB, 199x149
>>47549373
That would be a damn near perfect picture for Pandora, if the foot was normal, and the hair was red...

how have I not seen this image before?
>>
>>47549373
Anything. Storytime.
>>
>>47549468
im glad!

>>47549471
sorry pall, didnt mean to steal the best waifu picture. it happens.

>>47549557
hmm...there isnt anything all to interesting...i havent gotten to introduce her to the party yet. they are too busy dicking around. though i can talk more about her backstory if you guys care to hear.

figured i would ask first instead of taking time to type out something no one cares to read.
>>
>>47549600
It's a slow night, why not. Let's hear it
>>
>>47549600
Where ya been, fuck face?
>>
>>47549600
>>47549689
He has been hiding from us, and not in the public chatrooms.
>>
File: 1357188295131.jpg (368 KB, 600x910) Image search: [Google]
1357188295131.jpg
368 KB, 600x910
>>47549600
>best
>>
File: 2Lewd9Me_1_2016.jpg (118 KB, 766x598) Image search: [Google]
2Lewd9Me_1_2016.jpg
118 KB, 766x598
>>47543820
some very minor adjustments
>>
>>47549824
Still the lewdest material yet.
>>
>>47548991
Collective Intelligence of 21.

>>47549754
Love this image. Had it in my folders for a while waiting for a good concept.
>>
File: 1463590036074.gif (798 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1463590036074.gif
798 KB, 500x280
>>47549824
>>
>>47549664
will do. so! a long time ago! on a small island, there lived a very beautiful young woman. she lived quite peacfully by herself...she washed ashore on this island when she was but a wee lass, her mother and father both presumedly died during the crash that left her stranded and alone...she had no choice but to survive on the island by herself until someone cam looking for her. she lived off the land, using what little magic her tutor had taught her to make living easier on herself in this harsh new environment. she lived like this for quite some time in peace, until one day something horrific happened. one night, while she slept. there was a horrible scream from outside her small house she had build for herself not so long ago! she opened the door to confront the unknown beast that wailed such a horrific sound... but to her shock, it was her father! we was bloated, his eyes where white and popping out of his skull, a horrible green tint in his skin. and in that moment of shock and horror, her father jumped on her! the now bloated corpse of her father began to ravage her, doing horrible things to her, she was unable to move, her body had been frozen in place, she was forced to lay in horror as 3 necromancers came forth from the shadows, laughing as the corpse of her father deflower her. and in this moment. the young girl cursed the gods, cursed the sea, cursed the men who where doing these things to her, she cursed the whole damn world and wished for nothing more than to die! BUT! ALLAS! something had heard her... something powerful. in the very moment she cursed her entire existance a black smoke billowed around her, she broke free of the spell that froze her, cast forth from her arms a cloud of black death cast over her attackers and her fathers corpse... after some time...the smoke cleared, and she found herself laying naked next to black ash where the men once stood. she grieved for a long long time
cont...
>>
>>47550089
he had made up her mind. she could not live with the horror she made up her mind, grabbed her spear and thrust it against her throat! but something strange happened....from the wound seeped black blood...and cold swept over her, the woman was thrust into a world of darkness and a booming voice echoed out from within it saying "i will grant you death if you grant me a child!" confused...shocked, and angry, she cursed the voice and demanded she be allowed to die, the voice said nothing for a long time as the woman cursed it... after the woman had reach a level of calm...the voice continued "i will grant you death, if you grant me a child!" distraught, she could do nothing but agree, and as she did she awoke, her wound healed, and her stomach swollen, she was 9 months pregnant. not long after her contractions began...it was a gruesome scene as black ooze fell from her body with each convulsive push. the paint died down...and the woman heard the cry of a child...despite not even knowing what was going on, she felt love for the child, and wanted nothing more than to car for it and raise it as her own...but as the though entered her mind there was another chuckle, and a voice rang out in her head "you have granted me a child, now i will grant you death!" as her vision faded she witnessed her not even 1 day old infant grow and grow into the form of a young lady, looking no more than 12 years of age... the once infant looked at the woman, and cried "Mother!" as the womans body blew away as nothing more than black smoke in the wind...
cont...
the child, alone, her mothers corpse dispersed now among the clouds, she heard a voice..."you, you are my child! your name shall be Azura, Azura Grim. now! go forth and become one with the darkness that hast created you!"

well, thats what the villagers think happened at least.
>>
>>47549689
ive been around...lurking mostly these days...people seems to be sick of my shit (rightfully so) so i decided to ditch this Popsicle stand.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.