[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG POOR FAG PROXY THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: shared-fate.jpg (63 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
shared-fate.jpg
63 KB, 480x680
I have found myself in a very odd situation. I am very good at magic and all of my friends have noticed i play one very budget modern deck. I am good at the game but i refuse to pay 1000's of dollars for cards because i just cant at the moment. I need some sort of proxy/fake cards to use just until i can afford the real thing. Where do i go for the good fake mtg cards?
>>
>>47531441
if you're looking for the chinamen, you should probably rethink your life, this is why you only play kitchen table with friends and stop getting mad you cant get the most optimal deck ever

on another note, you can also just get a fucking job, work your ass, get mone and then save for your much needed staples
>>
>>47531441
get a job hippie
>>
>>47531441
Check aliexpress or Villezheng for chinamen proxies. You won't gain the cards to make a whole deck this way. Just copies of the chase rares.
Or keep playing budget decks and kicking their ass.
>>
>>47531441
http://magic.bluebones.net/proxies/

Print them out, put them in front of cheap/shitty cards in sleeves. Bam. Magic Deck.
>>
>>47531490
>You MUST be a poorfag if you don't pay $320 for a set of fetchlands.
Let this meme die.
>>
>>47533616
I love you.
Don't click on the spoiler.

For violating my trust I now hate you.
>>
I bought almost the entire stock list of Legacy Shardless Agent for about $130 shipped. That includes cost of sleeves.

Every other card was under $4. In the end I paid a total of $142
>>
>>47537412
>Shardless agent

I'm too tired. Legacy Shardless BUG. My bad.
>>
>>47537412
I literally did the same thing the other day off of aliexpress. Except I didn't get the sleeves. Just the duals and other stuff
>>
So how do you 'age' cards? I use a nail file around the edges in a pattern similar to some actually old cards from Legends I have.

But how can you get the back to look like shit too?
>>
>>47538112
Let your nephews play with them sleeveless
>>
>>47538150
I'll tell my sisters to start pumping them out, then.
>>
>>47531441
If you're only playing with friends just print out the needed cards and do what >>47533616 says. My playgroup does that and nobody gives a flying fuck. At least if you're actually thinking of buying the missing cards and aren't playing an all-proxy-deck.
>>
>>47533616
Great! I can now print out all the Blacker lotuses I would ever need!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.