[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How difficult would it be to infiltrate the typical game group?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: il_fullxfull.605500453_ahw0.jpg (166 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.605500453_ahw0.jpg
166 KB, 600x900
How difficult would it be to infiltrate the typical game group?
>>
>>47525741
So long as you don't act like a fucking weirdo it should be hilariously easy.
>>
>Can I play?
>>Sure
>yay
Reminder that you autists are not the typical game group
>>
>>47525741
As long as you act like a fucking weirdo it should be hilariously easy.
>>
>"Hey, you play [x]? I love [x]. Can I play [x] with you?"
>>
I'm imagining a game in which all the PCs are trying to get into a game group because they're suspected of doing weird shit.
>>
I don't have to worry about blood tests then?
>>
>>47525796
What possible use for blood tests would there be?
Is there some kind RPG doping I'm not aware of?
>>
>>47525796
It's a TTRPG group not an EVE Online corporation.
>>
>>47525741

If you don't act like a fucking weirdo it should be so easy it's hilarious.
>>
>>47525820
For the rituals. You really really don't want the ritual to go wrong, trust me on that.
>>
>>47525841
You mean the one with the Thai cuisine?
>>
>>47525858
Well, you don't want Thai cuisine to go wrong either, for obvious reasons, but quality of the blood is not so vital there, you can do with a sub-par substitute from a faker.
But not for the ritual, you might cheat the cooking, but you absolutely can't cheat the ritual.
>>
>>47525903
>But not for the ritual, you might cheat the cooking, but you absolutely can't cheat the ritual.
Who invited Reebok to game night?
>>
>>47525841
I tried summoning baphomet but my blood type was off so I got two guys named Biff and Matt and they won't leave.
Any advice?
>>
>>47525968

Does either of them have the right blood type? I'm not sure if the rules say you can use one summon to summon another.

Did you at least get the wards of banishment right so you can unsummon them and start fresh?
>>
>>47525968

Tell them you're out of weed and ask them to do you a solid and pick some more up from your dealer. Give them a bogus address, tell them to knock and ask for Terry. Everyone in that place is cool. You shouldn't hear from them again.

If you want to hedge your bets though, change the locks while they're out.
>>
File: 1460501697915.jpg (107 KB, 475x401) Image search: [Google]
1460501697915.jpg
107 KB, 475x401
>>47525929
>Who invited Reebok to game night?

>tfw your game group was infiltrated by a corporate shill
>>
>>47525997
Banishment might work for Bill, but if we're talking the same Matt, it's not gonna work. You can't just banish the Matt, he's "special" like that.

>inb4: how we got rid of him
We didn't. You could say he got rid of us, we changed venue and didn't tell him about it. I sort of assumed he would stay at the old place until somebody else summons him.
>>
>>47526177

Matt is tricky like that, it's why you don't want to mess up to begin with.

>>47526080

Look, corporate shills are practically an occupational hazard, but you can at least cultivate better tastes. Around this area, Nike shills are of a particularly pleasant vintage since they have a campus around that's a pretty big deal, but it tends to make others in the area a bit more salty and defensive since they're on a competitor's home turf.
>>
>>47525783
No because there are already nine people in this group. Half of them are useless time wasters and we don't need another.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.