[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dorn vs Alpharius(s) incoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Dorn vs Alpharius(s) incoming
>>
Neither will win.
>>
>>47517587
I love most of HH stuff, but I see no hype with primarch vs primarch clash.
Nothing will happen, unles you count-my primarch-beat-your-primarch rage
>See Angron vs Russ
>>
>>47517587
Obviously neither will die (because we know what they do in the future). But what are they fighting over?
>>
>>47522474
the last Popsicle in the freezer.
>>
File: 1464585464686 - Copy.jpg (38 KB, 188x370) Image search: [Google]
1464585464686 - Copy.jpg
38 KB, 188x370
>>47517587
Is the termi on the left literally sticking his power boot up that guy's ass?
>>
>>47522666
SQUAD BROKEN
>>
>>47517587
Only one thing is certain.
No questions will be answered.
First of 5 part Siege of Terra series drops in 2019.
>>
>>47519149
It's okay, if Dorn wins it will just turn out that he's killed some random Alpha Legion marine while Alpharius was off somewhere else, and if Alpharius wins then he'll just let Dorn live and then fuck off. Either way nothing of consequence will happen
>>
>>47517587

Oh boy, more pointless filler, I can't wait for *skirmish that has no effect on the outcome to the Heresy* it's bound to be the best *skirmish that has no effect on the outcome to the Heresy* to date!
>>
>>47523253
>>47522474
The Alpha Legion is already in the Sol system. This is the battle for control of the outer planets and the hundreds of semi-independent city-states found on the gas giant moons.
>>
>>47522474
Alpharius will die. But it won't be clear which Alpharius, and they'll imply that it wasn't either one. Also there's probably a third one. The Hydra does have three heads, after all.
>>
>>47519149

Honestly, if they did something like actually killing one off and then having one of their legion stumble across the corpse and decide he has to start impersonating his father to preserve his legion's morale, that would actually be pretty interesting, but as it is?
>>
>>47519149
I hate no doubt that that's not actually Alpharius.
>>
>>47524020
Nobody cold impersonate a primarch besides another primarch, they're fucking enormous even by marine standards and have a billion bullshit powers normal marines don't that would immediately out them as an imposter

Barring some stupid I AM ALPHARIUS bs where he impersonates dorm and continues to act as himself a la peter parker and spiderman don't hold your breath

>>Brother-captain, have you ever noticed that you've never seen alpharius and dorn together in the same room?
>>
>>47524199
Except that Alpharius is specifically mentioned as being only an inch taller than his own marines and that Alpharius has already been impersonated as a way of tricking the Space Wolves who were assigned to watch the Alpha Legion.
>>
>>47523096
>2019
Good God.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.