[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Which NON-Warhammer 40k God is best God or Goddess or God thing?
>>
File: madokami_by_lucidsky-d5smd05.jpg (190 KB, 1080x739) Image search: [Google]
madokami_by_lucidsky-d5smd05.jpg
190 KB, 1080x739
>>47515906
>>
>>47515906
The southern Devil
The one who appears to trade your soul for something.
>>
>>47515906
GOD, THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY GHOST.

>Ready for the (yous) of salty heathens and pagans.
>>
File: yey.gif (866 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yey.gif
866 KB, 480x360
>>47515961
good on you
>>
>NON-Warhammer 40k God

There...are other gods?? Naw...that can't be right, you must be thinking of Daemon Princes.
>>
>>47516010
Excellent taste anon.
>>
>>47515961
Yeah that really cool one we killed and eat every week
Niggas pretty hardcore
>>
>>47515906
Vectron.
>>
File: elminster.jpg (622 KB, 1239x1920) Image search: [Google]
elminster.jpg
622 KB, 1239x1920
Mystra
>>
TEMPUS
>>
>>47515906
I feel like the Daedric Princes as a whole are pretty rad but i don't know if i can say they're the best.
>>
>>47515906
Malal
>>
>>47515906
Nyarlathotep
>>
>>47515906
Archaon, heheheh
>>
Internet Goddess
>>
>>47515906
Thor/Thunnar/Donar
>Protects mortals with genuine care for their lives
>Smacks motherfuckers like Jotunn, Hrimthursa and trolls in the head with his kool hammer, not muh heroic sword
>Also brings rain to water the fields and allow for good harvest

Also Tyr/Tiuz/Ziu
>Motherfucking god of justice
>When all piss-poor Asa gods shit their pants trying to bind Fenriz, he makes the bargain to pet the fucking beast's tongue
>Gets his hand bitten off, loses his position as head of the Asa gods but doesn't give a shit because Fenriz is bound
>Possible story involving Tyr raising Fenriz as a whelp and fosterson after they took him out of Loki's care, making the whole ordeal all the more deliciously tragic, although very disputable. I believe it for headcannon reasons.

Cernunnos
>Antlered god of the deep, scary woods where you don't tread without running into bears, wolves, wolfbears, bearwolves, dragonserpents, and bearwolfdragonserpents
>Guardian of magical cauldron that helps you revive the fallen and view the future if you make a blood sacrifice
>King of all animals so you better fucking pray to him for the hunt or else you can go starve you ungrateful piece of niggershit

Esus
>God of merchants and labourers, thus of all hustlers inna world
>Kills a magical bull who brings fertility and live for the prestige, but the bull gets revived by three cranes swallowing the blood each time he's killed and vomiting it up so the bull gets reborn and Esus has to kill him over again
>Least known god among the great Gaulish triad next to Taranis and Toutatis
>>
>>47521488
Thor?Thunndar/Donar/Woden/Perun*
>>
>>47521498
I thought Woden=Wodan=Odin
>>
>>47521498

>>47521550 Has it right.
Also Uuoden/Wotan
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.