[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CSM Warband creation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9
I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME!!

I feel we need some real renegades in here, time to get shit done

link to our tables
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Chaos_Space_Marine_Warband_Creation_Tables

d10 for renegade chapter or Legion Warband
>>
dice+1d10
Might as well do this.
>>
File: 1440602432286.png (52 KB, 192x189) Image search: [Google]
1440602432286.png
52 KB, 192x189
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>47512625
>>
>>47513042
Legion warband!

d100 for our progenitor
>>
File: Kyras.jpg (9 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
Kyras.jpg
9 KB, 180x180
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47513371
LET! THE GALAXY! BUUUUURN!
>>
>>47513534
Iron warriors, alright

d10 for our beliefs
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>47513645

What to roll though? Iron Within, Iron Without.
>>
>>47513685
Fanatic. The marines of the warband are highly devoted to their God(s), willingly submitting themselves to the Ruinous Powers and viewing possession as favourable.

Well, thats interesting

d12 for just who we worship fanatically
>>
Rolled 3 (1d12)

>>47513719
IW descendants as fanatic devotees? Either we worship Malal or we were exhiled from IW for being closet Word Bearers.
>>
File: Hashut (2).jpg (653 KB, 1126x1178) Image search: [Google]
Hashut (2).jpg
653 KB, 1126x1178
>>47513740
HASHUT
>>
>>47513740
One of the minor gods.... looks we DID GET MALAL! HAHAHA... unless we want another of the minor gods

regardless d100 for what form our beliefs take
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>47513782
More info on that? Unless it's something ultra cool - MALAL BE PRAISED!

>>47513783
>>
>>47513817
Its a minor god for the chaos dwarves of WHFB... he really isn't that interesting past the silly hats the chaos dwarves wore

The Gods Above All - The warband reveres their God(s) above all else

d10 for warband demeanour
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>47513841
Guess we'll be the biggest fans of Malal after all.
>>
>>47513860
Stalk the Prey. The marines of this force fight like hunters, waiting for just the right time to strike and kill their enemy. This way of combat gives them much patience and cunning.

interesting

d10 for our common mutations
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>47513902
>>
>>47513926
Eyes of Night... we sound more like closet night lords except we are fanatics

d10 for our common mental flaws
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>47513951
Well, we don't try to scare our enemies shitless before gutting them, we go straight to gutting. (Yet). Or is it sniping?
>>
>>47513984
Surrounded by Traitors - Marines are paranoid that those who surround them are schemers and liars who may backstab them at any moment.

Just like regular iron warriors!

d100 for our figure of legend
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47514011
Fitting for Malaf devotees as well, infighting.
>>
>>47514025
Interesting, we got a Sorcerer lord, malal has nothing against magic after all

d100 for his deeds
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>47514057
>>
>>47514070
The legend committed great atrocities during the boarding of an Eldar Craftworld. He and his Warband are still hated to this day by the Eldar.

Well the space pansies don't like us then

d100 for our homeworld
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>47514082
We probably didn't like their scheming nature
>>
>>47514118
I'm sick of rolling feral worlds, give us one re-roll

d100 for our homeworld
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47514142
As you wish, senpai.
>>
>>47514180
Stationary non-planet, such as a debris field, an asteroid belt or a deep-space station

Thats better.

d100 for terrain, cross your fingers for toxic or airless space station
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47514234
ehhh... if you insist. What sort of terrain would a space station (manned by paranoid IW offshots) would have besides metal corridors and warp-possessed turrets though?
>>
>>47514310
Well we got dead... which really just means 'Your not on a planet' so wether we reside in a space station, debris field or asteroid fortress it works

d10 for our combat doctrine
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>47514347
>>
>>47514364
Terror... like I said we were closet Night Lords hahaha

d100 for special equipment
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>47514461
Oh goddamit.. and here I thought we'd avoid further associations with batmarines.
>>
>>47514491
We can always re-roll it? I'm up for it at least

also we got unique Daemon engines, which is pretty cool
>>
>>47514528
Nah, let's keep it. At least it fits well with each other.
>>
>>47514528
yea lets re-roll it, we don't wanna be bat marines

d10 for Combat doctrine
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>47514576
>>
>>47514652
Siege and Attrition - Marines are skilled at trench warfare, sieges and similar forms of fighting. Able to stretch out fights until the foe starves to death.

Just like daddy legion! Old habits are hard to break I guess, at least we aren't bat marines

d10 for our status
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>47514696
>>
>>47514774
SLightly understrength, oh dear.

d10 for why we aare under strength
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>47514799
>>
>>47514845
The Warband lost a considerable portion of their forces in the Warp or due to mechanical errors (Critical reactor failure, sabotaged drop ships, etc.)

well... thats interesting

d100 for our allies
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47514925
No wonder we're paranoid.
>>
>>47514979
Specific group of Chaos/renegade mortals (renegade/corrupted Lost and the Damned regiments, anti-Imperium rebels, clan of tribals, corrupted mutants, mercenary bands, pirate gangs....etc)

Makes sense for malal

also, EVEN THE WARP ITSELF IS OUT TO GET US!!

d100 for our enemies
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>47515016
>>
>>47515021
Specific Space Marine Chapter/leader

Ok, thats all, lemme get a summary up and then we start fluff in earnest
>>
>A Legion Warband descended for the Iron Warriors
>We are fanatics, worshipping our chosen god with extreme fervour
>We worship MALAL! THE TRUE GOD OF CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION!
>We believe it is malal above all who matters, above loot our survival he is what we strive for
>We Stalk our prey, likening ourselves to the Hunter Daemons of Malal, making us more patient and cunning than other Chaos Space Marines
>We see in the night, eyes to fight even when the sun has fallen or we are stuck in the void
>We are paranoid, even our own warband is full of traitiors! We watch our backs, lest our subordinates embed a knife in them
>Our figure of legend is a Sorcerer Lord, who brought great destruction the the pernicious Eldar
>We live on a stationary non planet(Space station, debris field, asteroid etc. TBD), dead and devoid of all life... save us
>We are Iron Within and Without still, and prefer siege tactics to any other
>We have unique Daemon engines(TBD)
>We are slightly understrength after an accident during warp transit... even the Immaterium is out to get us!
>We are allied with a specific group of Chaos/renegade mortals(TBD)
>A specific Space marine Chapter is our ultimate foe

OK, what should we address first?
>>
>>47515149
did we set up a name yet?
>>
>>47515149
Rust Knights

Sound like a good name?
>>
>>47515149
So here's a question, our warband is full of traitors. Are they basically other traitor astartes that converted to Malal's service?
Is that what we're concerned about? Their loyalty to us due to them being turncoats?
>>
>>47515211
Not really, it is not really connected to anything and just seems kind of random

>>47515296
They are Iron Warriors who, for reasons yet to decide, began to fanatically worship Malal, the Chaos god who is sort of the antithesis of the other gods. HE represents true chaos, destruction, anarchy and all that jaz. They are so paranoid because any champion at any time may get an attempt on his life by whatever sub-ordinate has the balls to try. Their loyalty to eachother is shared only in the worship of Malal, and the only thing that keeps them from all falling upon one another in attempt to take control is the existence of other foes in the form of... well... everyone.
>>
>>47515149
>>We live on a stationary non planet(Space station, debris field, asteroid etc. TBD), dead and devoid of all life... save us
Hm, maybe we have a sort of really old space station that we've, over the years, tricked out with point defense batteries, interior fortifications and defensive architecture that would make Cadian Kasrs' look inadequate. It's mobile, used to move from system to system, got all sorts of storage rooms for goods, resources, and whatnot that can be traded off.
>>
>>47515440
Hmmmmm... yea, and what if we have sort of like... a massive magnet system that pulls in tons of metal and ship debris as sort of a chaotic first line of defense? And we move the debris field through the warp with us? Just an idea that sounds cool in my head
>>
>>47515149
>We are allied with a specific group of Chaos/renegade mortals(TBD)
I didn't think anyone would really want to be friends with us. Unless, maybe, Sons of Malice?

>A specific Space marine Chapter is our ultimate foe
Imperial Fists, because why not continue the family feud?

>>47515511
Yeah, a we can use the mag system to bring in a 'debris shield', and also collect scraps for recycling and harvesting.
>>
>>47515548
I'm fine with continuing our family feud, old habits die hard and we aren't SUPER different from our parent Legion

As for the sons of malice they are a CSM Warband, not renegade mortals who are like pirates and cultists...
>>
>>47515602
I'm not that knowledgeable about other renegade mortals/chaos aligned mortals, and even then, I'm pretty sure most of them would belong to one chaos god or another.

Unless there's a non aligned pirate group you have in mind?
>>
>>47515602
>>47515670

How about if we just make one up?

Like 'The Sargovian Pirates' from the Eastern Fringe or something like that?
>>
File: kermit rage.gif (189 KB, 298x357) Image search: [Google]
kermit rage.gif
189 KB, 298x357
>mfw you niggers didn't choose Hashut for a minor god
it's perfectly themed to IW successors
daemon engines, space marine minotaurs or bull-centaurs, giant cannons and all that stuff
but instead you chose Malal because "muh hipster god"
facts about Malal:
- it doesn't exist
- it does not want to be worshipped
- it is the Emperor

>>47513817
Go for Hashut FFS, it's one of the most badass and the IW are literally tailor made for it
>>
>>47515296
I guess malal's contridictory nature often invites traitors. They could maybe see it as the further will of Malal?
>>
>>47515771
who's Hashut?
>>
>>47515861
Chaos dwarf god
>>
>>47515929
From Fantasy? Don't know much about Fantasy Warhammer, sadly.
>>
>>47515861
from lexicanum
>Hashut, the Father of Darkness, is the god of the Chaos Dwarfs. The brazen idols of the god depict him as bull-like or bull-headed. The Chaos Dwarfs abandoned the traditional Dwarfen Ancestor Gods for the worship of Hashut.
>Hashut is an evil god uniquely associated with the Chaos Dwarfs, who call him the Father of Darkness and themselves the Sons of the Father of Darkness. Hashut is the god of Zharr-Naggrund, the City of Fire and Desolation, and the pinnacle of the ziggurat-city is the Temple of Hashut, and at the top of the temple is an iron statue of Hashut, its hollow belly a furnace fed by coals until the entire statue is red-hot.
>The creatures of the Chaos Dwarfs reflect the bull-like appearance of Hashut. Chaos Dwarfs rarely develop bull-like mutations, including horns, tails and cloven hoofs. During the Time of Chaos when the Chaos Dwarfs were first mutated, some gained the lower torsos of bulls, becoming the Bull Centaurs. These rare creatures are unable to wield magic, but are devoted worshipers of the Father of Darkness and serve as the elite guard of the Temple of Hashut. Other Chaos Dwarfs mutated into the Great Taurus and Lammasu.
from Warhammer Wikia
>Over the centuries, in return for flesh and blood, homage and devotion, Hashut has gifted the Chaos Dwarfs with malign secrets and powerful sorcery that fused with their mastery of industry and forgecraft to create many Daemon-fused machineries and monstrous engines of war, dominion over the fires of the earth and arcane and malevolent lore that has brutalised their sanity and souls.

pic very much related
>>
>>47515929
>>47515940
>>47515945
Basically his domains of expertise are industry, giant war-engines that go boom, slavery and torture, fire and all derivates (smoke, ash, etc...), BRASS and IRON
If you transfer him to 40k he's kind of an autistic version of Khorne with a bit of added flavour and an obsession for BIG MACHINES
>>
>>47515945
>>47516026
also horned marines
>>
>>47515149
>>We are slightly understrength after an accident during warp transit... even the Immaterium is out to get us!
this kind of makes sense. The other gods hate us, so they probably decided to fuck with our transit.
>Our figure of legend is a Sorcerer Lord, who brought great destruction the the pernicious Eldar
Yeah, those wimpy Eldar picked a fight with us for some reason, so we decided to screw them over big time.
>>
>>47516056
Malal guys can have horns, too, can't they?
>>
>>47515771
>>47515945
>>47516026
>>47516056
We are still able to switch if the thread wants to, we can go Hashut over Malal if we like that more. ITs not thaat hard to switch atm, I mainly have problems with him due to his thing with dwarves, Brass and Iron which is Khornes deal and those god damn hats. If thread votes for a switch we can switch
>>
>>47516482
While I like the hats, I like Malal more. I'm still for Malal
>>
>>47516482
Yeah, let's just stick with Malal. I like the idea of Iron Warriors hating everything so much that they just want to fuck over everyone, especially the forces of Chaos that got them into this mess in the first place
>>
>>47516565
Honestly I'm more bothered about worshipping Malal than by not worshipping Hashut
Worshipping Malal actually undermines its power and anyone who does worship it must be the kind of drooling retard that ostensibly worships someone when being repeatedly bitch slapped and told to stop (eg Lorgar)
>>
>>47516672
well, we could always say that we're worshiping Malal by putting all out efforts into fucking the other Gods and their servants
>>
>>47516672
To be fair, most fanatics are quite a bit like lorgar... Fanatic and Smart tend to be oxymorons IRL and in WH40K as Lorgar THE fanatic never does jack shit.

I don't feel like them worshipping malal is a huge problem, but again it comes down to the thread's opinion
>>
>>47516708
>>47516767
Sorry for the sperg-out
But you do tend to make a point with fanatics
If you want to add a layer of fuck you, Malal also tries to get them to stop worshipping it by sending various misfortunes on them (he's secretly happy to have such oxy-fucking-morons in his service though)
>>
>>47515149
>We Stalk our prey, likening ourselves to the Hunter Daemons of Malal, making us more patient and cunning than other Chaos Space Marines
>We live on a stationary non planet(Space station, debris field, asteroid etc. TBD), dead and devoid of all life... save us
so it fits perfectly with Hashut - we are minotaurs living in a giant maze
>>
>>47516955
>space marine minotaurs stalking the narrow corridors of giant space-cube the surface of which is a giant labyrinth
I want this now
>>
>>47516880
Indeed, I like the idea that their own god is also out to get them

>>47516955
>>47517354
Ok, again its up to the thread which is currently rather seriously divided.

Yes that can fit his bull motifs, and again its fine if we go with Hashut if thats what the thread wants, my opinion is stick with malal, but this is definitely a cool idea.

Lets take an actual poll thread

Paranoid Malal Fanatics who's own god even is trying to fuck them over

or Hashut Fanatics with a massive focus on the bulll and minotaur motifs

Either way their is work to be done, but lets poll the thread. I as OP will not vote except in the event of a tie
>>
>>47517636
Let's go for Malal fanatics that literally everyone hates
I'll make my own Hashut warband
>>
Why not mix them both? Have worship both gods unintentionally.
>>
>>47517724
Hmmmm... that could actually be interesting, a creator(Hashut) and a Destroyer(Malal), they serve to build great edifices and fortresses for one, and jealously tear down and defile the lesser creations of others

Thread? They could worship both as a dualistic god with its own name? So they don't even actually know it?
>>
>>47517993
Exactly! As for the Gods themselves Hashut's okay with this, and Malal wants to see where it leads to.
>>
>>47518070
Sounds good to me!

well OP needs to sleep.

Keep the thread alive, see if you guys can come up with a good name. Night thread
>>
>>47517636
>Indeed, I like the idea that their own god is also out to get them

Now we have explanation of why our numbers dwindled.
>>
boop
>>
Bop
>>
live
>>
If yougonna bump, do it meaningfuly.

Anyway, about the god that we'll be a fanclub of. Malal is good and all, but this

>>47517354
>>47516955
>>47516026

is too cool to pass up.

However, worshipping Malal and as a result getting nothing but misfortune on our heads fit so well with our undermanned status that I don't want to pass it up as well.

So let's make it two deities - not as a singular "merged" deity, ar a dynamic duality, but as two separate cults in a warband. Originally part of IW, warband set out on it's own after they discovered Hashut and thought that they have much affinity with each other. They will get their bull imagery from him.
Malal cult would be introduced into a warband later from outside as a plot by an actual malalite to have the warband tear itself apart from inside. Now two cults exist in warband, constantly comfounding and undermining each other. In fact, the warband is on the verge of breaking, hold together only by leader's strength.

As for the name, I propose Amok Taurs.
>>
>>47524489
This sounds AWESOME

It makes this warband a whole lot more than just another Warband, constantly on he verge of being torj apart by itself, held together by he strength of will of One leader, One Chaos Space Marine, One Sorcerer, One Champion of unparalelled will to keep the two hateful sides of his men from killing eachother out of Spite. The Name is also Quite good, the Amok Taurs... this is to awesomer to pass up.

For colors we need to merge Malal and Hashut colors, the Brass and Ironn worked in with the White and Black, or we can have 2 schemes for the warband, one for the Hashut cult and one for the malal cult

Thread? Also OP is back
>>
>>47526679
Maybe take another third option here. One part of the warband is fully Malal, the other part is Hashut, and the third part is Malal and Hashut. The latter gets both gods color schemes combined.
>>
File: 41164241_p0.jpg (1007 KB, 1500x1313) Image search: [Google]
41164241_p0.jpg
1007 KB, 1500x1313
Rolled 5, 8, 1, 10, 1, 7, 6, 8, 5, 5, 1, 2, 6, 2, 6 = 73 (15d10)

rollan
>>
File: Malal and Hashut Marine.png (35 KB, 201x281) Image search: [Google]
Malal and Hashut Marine.png
35 KB, 201x281
I did a thing. Brass, iron, black, and white put together.
>>
>>47527016
This is pretty awesome in my opinion, thread? Even if we do the 3 groups thing the Hashut/malal part could definitely use this for colors
>>
File: Malal and Hashut Marine Chosen.png (36 KB, 201x281) Image search: [Google]
Malal and Hashut Marine Chosen.png
36 KB, 201x281
>>47527202
Sweet.
>>
So we have a name, and possibly colors, Ithink we need to flesh out our Champion, seeing as he is the only thinng keeping th Warband together

We know he is a Sorcerer lord who did some frankly terrible things to the Eldar. Whats his name? What else has he done? Does he have a special title? What does he carry into batle? What is his leadership style?
>>
Don't you die on me.
>>
>>47527016
>>47527393
What kind of marine color scheme maker is this ?
Is this the russian one ? Never got it to work for some reason
>>
>>47528093
>Sorcerer Lord that's primarily a Malalite
>Encourages the divide and conquer approach on all levels, resulting in the warband acting as small cells rather than on a wide scale most of the time
>Figures that if the others are constantly bickering among themselves, they won't have the time to depose him (also Malal loves infighting)
>Actively encourages the Hashut cults for more infighting and for the serious firepower they bring to the game. He actually got kicked out of the Iron Warriors because he was encouraging Iron Warriors to worship Hashut as a way of creating conflict and fucking up the IW internal politics
>probably stole some eldar spirit stones he uses to fuel the most powerful daemon engines

concerning wargear, he could also be an obliterator, pushing the "Iron Within, Iron Without" to the next step to " I am iron everywhere but also not" that suits the lack of logic of a Malalite

Now that I think of it, a spirit-stone eating obliterator with minotaur horns does sound pretty boss and appropriately disproportionnate for 40k
>>
>>47532825
It is the Russian one. What's your issue with it?
>>
>>47533508
I'm technology retarded and remember spending a lot of time failing to make it work
>>
>>47533780
Just extract it from the folder.
>>
>>47532961
Sounds pretty good what're we calling them again?
>>
Someone earlier suggested Amok Taurs, although that sounds awkward to me.
>>
>>47526782

Not a bad idea, but not for when one of our preferred deities is Malal. The way I see it, Malal and Malal worshipipers hate other chaos deities, so worshipping Malal and someone else means that you don't really worship Malal.

So let's just have two groups - Hashutites, the "official" cult and Malalites, the "underground", fewer in numbers but still large and strong enough so that just killing them all for being a threat is not an option.

>>47532961
About our Legendary figure. We rolled Sorcerer, but I figure that making him a Warpsmith makes sense - seeing how they actively dable in daemonic and warp energies, they're not that far from true sorcerers, plus our IW progeny makes this even more fitting.

I propose making him a Hashutite however - he learned to make those sweet unique Daemonic Engines from him, so in return he became big H's devotee. When staying in largely non-deistis IW became troublesome, he took likeminded individuals and found his own warband, with daemonic robo-minotaurs and nice hats.

His deed of legend was sacking a minor craftworld - despite relatively small numbers of his warband, his daemonic machines gave him unque advantage, and once they managed to bard the craftworld, they slwowly but surely cleared the area, stalking it's corridors, ambushing the eldar in their own territory and rolling over them with daemonic engines when they gathered en masse. the soul stones and other eldar artifacts they got from there he also used in his designs to make even better daemonic machines.

Hell, if we feel like it we can have them using the craftworld as their base of operations - after they wiped out the eldar, they decided that it works as a fortress too, so after adding additional defences they now stay there.

Now the problem the warlord face is the other cult, that gains prominence among his troops and sows paranoia and infighting among them. He struggles to keep them together, but they slowly but surely sip out of his fingers.
>>
>>47538077
>cont

There could also be a single Malal devotee/champion in the band, that can be his main antagonist in this matter, with enough rep and glory under his belt to pose a significant threat to him.

Anyway, what about our Space MArine rivals and Renegade allies? When we settle with our allegiance and leader we should flesh those out a bit.

>>47537694
That was me, and I also think it's somewhat awkward. I wanted to use "Amok" and some bull image in the title, but "Amok Bulls" sounded too banal to me, so hence te Taurs. Either way, improvements or better alternatives are welcome.
>>
>>47538077
>>47538140
YEa, lets keep it to two groups, especially considering the reduced numbers aftter a little Warp 'Accident'

As for making him a Warpsmith I suppose I don't see why not, and we could always just also give him strait up Psychic and sorcerous powers, after all even when minor deitiees give you something they may as well give him another. Even a brain and spine in a metal body(Which ifmI remember is what most of them are) ccan do well with some extra power.

The malal Champion is a good idea to, he is too popular to just remove and the cult is to big to just ignore, especially after the warp incident, which I'm guessing killed mostly Hashutites

I also think we should use the craftworld as our home base, it just sounds cool as hell and they could really make it into a super kickass Daemon engine, replacing or even just corrupting the infinity circuit to suit their needs, which we can discuss.

As for name, ok so Amok Taurs is a bit awkward sooooo... maybe we don't push the bull imagery so hard?
>>
About the name - we're supposed to be sneaky-beaky, stalking our prey and suddnely attack. If so, how about Steel Serpents? Snakes are also, well, sneaky, so it fits.

For maximum pun make our rival SM chapter to be Iron Snakes
>>
>>47538453
Well I don't know about sneaky, we see our enemies as prey but out speciality is siege tactics. I think it's more like... well more like an aggressive rhinoceros or some other big animal over a stealthy snek

I don't know that's just the feeling I get
>>
bumps
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.