[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about the new scenic bases /tg/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (478 KB, 665x683) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
478 KB, 665x683
What do you think about the new scenic bases /tg/?
>>
>>47503962
If the 25mm ones came in a box of 60, I'd buy one or two. 33p per scenic base is not much.
>>
>>47503962
I just leave my bases blank.
>>
>>47503990
>You’ll receive 20 25mm Round bases and 20 40mm Round bases, with 32 extra skulls for decoration
>>
>>47503962
I hope they do things other than sector imperialis themed bases, those look pretty nice.
>>
>>47504838
The picture shows 40 25mm bases though. Now i'm not sure which to believe.
>>
>>47503962
They're not a bad deal for bases. Although not a fan of 40 mm being bundled with 25 mm. I have a Guard army, what would I need 40 mm ones for?
Extra 32 skulls made me laugh for some reason.
>>
>>47505016
That had me curious myself as I was highlighting the info to copy.

And really, GW? $55 fucking Australian dollars?
>>
I like these bases, but why would they pack the 40mm and 25mm together? what armies have so many 40mm bases? eldar?
>>
>>47506969
continuing.

the 32mm come out to 0.55 USD a base (33 USD for 60 bases) That it actually a pretty sweet price and the bases look great with minimal effort.

the 25mm bases come out to 1.25 USD a base (33 USD for 20 bases) which makes them kind of shit. Still cheaper than most resin bases, but guardsmen are already 50% more expensive then they use to be, why should their bases cost three times as much as space marines?

in short, this release is fantastic for space marine players, and sucks shit for everyone else
>>
>>47507065
>in short, this release is fantastic for space marine players, and sucks shit for everyone else
So what else is new?
>>
25mm and 32mm should have been their own boxes of 60. 40, 60 and ovals should have been in cheaper sets of 10-20 per box.

But I guess GW went with what's easiest for them.
>>
>>47507411
they want that price point of 33 a kit for some reason

for a marine player, one box of 32mm is more than sufficient, and if they are fielding anything that needs the other boxes they goofed up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.