[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any fun podcasts you guys listen to while converting and painting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
any fun podcasts you guys listen to while converting and painting mini's ?
>>
Welcome to Nightvale is breddy gud. I like the weather reports the most.
>>
>>47502232
man i wish, it whould be nice to listen to something that you just gave nuff fucks about to listen to it.
>>
>>47502396

Came here to say this. I plowed through 5 episodes in one sitting once, while assembly lining minis.
>>
>>47502232
System Mastery is pretty good.
>>
>>47502232
I'm addicted to podcasts. If you like spoops I recommend The Black Tapes, Lore, and Knifepoint Horror. We're Alive is a great zombie podcast.
Myths and Legends is great for brushing up on myths. They have a creature of the week segment that makes for great mobsters.
Gastropod is good if you're into food. They have some neat stories like how citrus cultivation in Italy led to the genesis of the mafia.
>>
I mostly listen to Talk is Jericho or Stone Cold Podcast for wrassling stuff. Hello Internet usually when not in wrassling mood.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-12-52-56.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-12-52-56.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-12-53-07.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-12-53-07.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
>>47506606
Sadly, it have yet to find a decent mini-related podcast.
>>
>>47506357
I second the stone cold podcast for wrassling stuff. The JR podcast is a bit more hit and miss, but he does well.
>>
The Fplus is my standard general listening podcast for painting or doing general chores. They read horrible internet things very well, and there's a big enough backlog that something can catch your eye.

I Don't Even Own a Television is a nice bad book podcast when they don't go overboard about being overly progressive. I had to quit out on an episode since they wouldn't stop talking about the host's wife's male tears cup.

How Did This Get Made is a nice bad movie review podcast run by actors. I've dialed back on listening to it though since they've been doing more live shows and I really dislike the hit in sound quality and the crowd laughter.

Schemes and Stones is the only real /tg/ podcast I listen to, but it's a great resource on Malifaux. Their master spotlights are great insights into the masters they cover and what kind of crews they run with.

I used to listen to Fear the Boot, which is a nice general topic rpg podcast about the running and playing of rpgs covering stuff like party dynamics or how prison escapes can work on the tabletop. I don't know why I quit.
>>
>>47506659
I don't listen to all episodes only to ones that are interesting. And I completely forgot Wrestle Culture from the current flavour of month Whatculture.
>>
Formal gamer podcast there d&d stuff but casual enough that you can listen to plot and do other stuff
>>
>>47506606
>>47506641

Some of the other Kevin Smith podcasts can be worth listening too. (If you don't mind Kevin Smith, obviously. Personally I believe he does fantastic interviews and should have a late-night show.)

If you're a mini-wargamer I would highlight Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. He can have a bit too much of a hard on for Alexander the Great but has a fantastic series on WWI and Ghengis Khan. He's currently going through the Persian kings. Great stuff.
>>
I like the biggest problem in the universe.
>>
I just listen to the daily shoah when it comes out, and keep to rpg related stuff the rest of the time like spellburn and campaign replays. Close the airlock is a decent one.
>>
>>47506852
Pretty decent tbhfam
>>
>>47502232
The Unbelievable Podcast is pretty okay, OP. They talk about a lot of /x/ type of stuff and manage to be funny.
>>
>>47502232
Distorted View Daily, though it's not safe for work.
>Wreckless Media Radio, but their show has been on permanant hiatus ever since the host of the show had a lot of his personal accounts hacked by fans of the next podcast on my list
>Red Bar Radio, used to be funnier before the comedy club incident that split the show's community. Now it's just the host begging his fans for drugs
>Nobody Likes Onions. Funny, but Patrick is a money grubbing turbo jew.
>>
Thirty Twenty Ten: they go through what happened in pop culture that week 30, 20 and 10 years ago.

Monster In My Podcast: two people reading and commenting on monster from AD&D Monster Manual.

Abject Suffering: same dudes as above, where they talk about terrible videogames

Bonfire Sidechat: same dudes as above, where they go though the various SoulsBorne games by level

Song Exploder: interview with artist on how did they made certain songs.

Our Fake History: about Myths in history and wherever they actually happened

Myths & Legends: self-explanatory

TED Radio Hour: interviews and TED Talks about a specific topic

and then various videogames podcast
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.