[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys excited for the expansion for Betrayal at the House
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Betrayal_Rafters_Gallery.jpg (303 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Betrayal_Rafters_Gallery.jpg
303 KB, 1200x675
Are you guys excited for the expansion for Betrayal at the House on the Hill?
>>
>>47492790
Nice b8 m8.
>>
>>47492790
Actually, I am.

But this is bait.
>>
>>47493387
>>47493465
How is this b8
>>
I just got Betrayal the other day as an impulse buy and my roommates and I thought it was pretty fun
>>
>>47493557
What scenario?
>>
>>47493845
The Zombie Lord and Buried Alive ones
>>
>>47493902
Nice anything hilarious happen?
>>
>>47493921
I had the medallion, had to give it away due to magic mirror bullshit and then became the Zombie Lord immediately afterward
>>
I've only ever played Betrayal a couple of times, and it was a pain. Why stop play for 5-10 minutes so you can literally re-learn the rules for whatever encounter crops up? It breaks up the play too much.
>>
>>47492790
No because the game is terrible. It tries to be tactical, but is in no way tactical. I once took 5 actions in one turn to win the game all at once due to all my items. It was dumb.
>>
>>47495406
My least favorite thing about the game is that, due to the randomness of the room tiles and the haunt, it makes a lot of the scenarios extremely one sided
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.