[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXPLAIN THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: DerpyBull.jpg (25 KB, 304x297) Image search: [Google]
DerpyBull.jpg
25 KB, 304x297
You got one post to explain why you don't have MOTHERFUCKING WAR BULLS in your setting/game.

>Inb4 muh realism.

Nigga we have Dragon Riders, Griffon Riders, and Crocodile Riders* in some if not all settings.

But where's the love for the BULLS?

Imagine the Running of the Bulls, but instead the runners are Gobos, and the Bulls are being ridden by MOTHERFUCKING KNIGHTS.

You got one post /tg/, don't dishonor me.

(Pic related, it's your face when you realize you're missing out on War Bulls)

*Crocodile Riders are also appreciated.
>>
Relax, it's just an animal.
>>
File: Butthurt Spaniard.jpg (47 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt Spaniard.jpg
47 KB, 600x410
>>47482798
You're right.

It's an animal of RAGE, and tasty beef.

Imagine pic related if it was an Orc?

Terrifying.
>>
>>47482776
i would use minotaurs, can be bro'ed with if the Dm isnt an ass, i supose
>>
WE ALREADY HAVE MOTHERFUCKING BULL-TAURS YA GIT
>>
File: War_Boar.png (294 KB, 592x425) Image search: [Google]
War_Boar.png
294 KB, 592x425
ALSO BOARS ARE COOLER MOTHERFUCKAZ
>>
File: moose_cavalry.jpg (21 KB, 294x364) Image search: [Google]
moose_cavalry.jpg
21 KB, 294x364
>>47482776
Get on my level. 400kg of all-terrain anger is pretty fucking badass.

And, interestingly enough, was attempted in the 19th century for just that, as well as by the soviets in the early 20th century.
>>
>>47482776
God of sea, cattle and wilderness would be pissed
>>
>>47485036
They settled to milk them instead of riding them,
>>
>>47482776
What is the relationship between minotaurs (both the actual and the monstergirl kind) and bulls? Do minotaurs eat beef? Are they offended when humans eat meat? Or is it the same as the relationship between humans and apes, where we don't feel particularly close to apes (most of us probably feel closer to dogs and cats that apes, purely emotionally speaking) but would feel weirded out if someone eats ape meat (and even that was common in some parts of Africa, hence AIDS)?
>>
>>47482776
We do have a culture that puts chieftains on bulls. Theyre a group of dwarves who are expatriates of the Mountain Empire; they left the halls of stone for a life on the range after getting a taste for it in the great war 200 years ago when they marched across the surface world to defeat a wizard king. Subordinates ride large boars. They do not have easy access to horses as a sort of arms agreement with the human culture they gained their land from, who value cavalry and horseback archers very strongly.

>>47485021
This guy gets it.
>>
>>47482776
This reminds me, I like breaded bull testicles.
That is all, carry on.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.