[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urban Oni Quest 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: 1443805248175.jpg (348 KB, 1241x900) Image search: [Google]
1443805248175.jpg
348 KB, 1241x900
Your name is Amy Nakamura, a 17 year old void Oni, and tonight you’re having an impromptu sleep-over with your best friend Trish and your cousin Yuki. It’s been a very, very long day. Too fucking long in your opinion. You really just want this day to be over, you can tell that Trish feels the same. The skill of reading her tiny midget nerd emotions was hard earned after years of putting up with her. Or she’s just making it easy for you because she’s been staring at you with her “really nigga?” face for a full minute or two. In the meantime your cousin has been filling the silence with rapid Japanese chatter into her phone. You have no idea who she’s talking to and you’d be lying if you said you weren’t curious. Also making her slip up in her rapid pace would bring a tiny modicum of joy to your life, it’s n-not because you’re jealous of her ability to actually speak Japanese, no sir-e.

>Mess with the fox.

>Mess with the midget.

>Write-in?
>>
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Urban%20Oni%20Quest

Twitter: @StrikeZone13

Rules: Votes are given a 10-15 minute voting period (This is not a hard time limit), the dice used are 3d10s and the occasional d100 both are best of three. I try to add write-ins to the post if they’re applicable to the situation, shitposting write-ins will be ignored unless they are genuinely funny and can be added.

Try to have fun!
>>
>>47478409
>Mess with the fox.
>Mess with the midget.
Yes.
>>
>>47478409
>Mess with the midget.
Our Lady must learn poise in all situations...and I wanna mess with her
>>
>>47478409
>Mess with the midget

I'd rather not interrupt her call if its something important
>>
Messing with the midget it is, time for cunt punches!

Also, my internet may drop randomly, I'm in a pretty bad storm at the moment.
>>
>>47478654
But messing with Trish is tied with messing with both.
>>
>>47478693
Not anymore it isn't.
>>
You decide that the fox will get her due, eventually. For now you’re going to have to mess with your midget. Er, your Lord, bah they’re the same thing really. You extend your right index finger, lean over the table and….

“Boop.” You say as you boop Trish on her nose. Damn no reaction, you’re going to have to step this up. You drag your finger across her face to her cheek where then proceed to poke EVEN HARDER. You even move your finger in tiny circles as you press it across her passive face. You aren’t even getting a reaction… She’s just kinda zoning out…. The only sound in the room is Yuki’s chatter, this isn’t even passivity, she’s just ignoring you.

>UNACCEPTABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Okay, she’s not into it, bother Yuki.

>”Er, you alright?”

>Write-in?
>>47478693
I assumed people realized the two were mutually exclusive.
>>
>>47478793

>”Er, you alright?”

Maybe now isn't the best time to be silly?
>>
>>47478793
>”Er, you alright?”
>>
>>47478793
>”Er, you alright?”
>>
>>47478793
>>”Er, you alright?”
Panic for the lord
>>
Woo, first internet loss of the night.

Writing.
>>
“Er, you alright Trish? You ask your normally expressive friend.

“I’m fine, Christin just sent me a message. The next time your sausage fingers come anywhere near my face I’m biting them off.” She replies.

“You get messages from teacher, beamed straight to your mind?”

“Yep. Have been for about a week and a half.”

“Neat!”

“…..Never change Amy, never change.” She tells you as she shakes her head.

“Was the message anything important?” You ask her.

“Nah, not really. It was just busy work that she wants me to do before Monday.”

“That’s a bit anti-climactic.”

“Tell me about your secret mind conversations sometime, I’m sure their amazing.” She says as you roll your eyes.

“Har.”

>So, uh, how was dinner?

>You’ve got Netflix or something right? We need to do something tonight.

>That’s it, I’m figuring out who Yuki’s been talking to for so long.

>Write-in?
>>
>>47479192
>So, uh, how was din-That’s it, I’m figuring out who Yuki’s been talking to for so long.
>>
>>47479192
>So, uh, how was din-That’s it, I’m figuring out who Yuki’s been talking to for so long.
>>
>>47479192
>>
I love you guys, writing.
>>
“So, uh, how was din-That’s it, I’m figuring out who Yuki’s been talking to for so long.” Yu declare before shifting over to your cousin’s side.

“Yuki, YUKI! Who’re you on the phone with.” You ask her as she starts to wind down the rapid fire Japanese.

“I’m talking to my mom actually.” She says before going back to her conversation for a second. “Yeah that was Amy, you wanna talk to her? Okay gimme a sec. Hey Amy, my mom wants to talk to you for a bit.” She tells you. You haven’t talked to your aunty Mae in ages, you wonder if she’s just as weird as you remember her.

>Sure, Let me talk to her.

>No it’s okay, you two finish up.

>Write-in?

I've been trying to post this for 10 minutes....
>>
>>47479671
>>
>>47479671
>>
>>47479671
>>
>>47479671
Weird relatives are always the best.
>>
>>47479671
Ni-hao!
(Yes I know this is Mandarin, let's just mess with her a bit)
>>
Writing!

I finally get to use my milfy fox picture!
>>
>>47479882
Oh god what have we done.
>>
File: 5ECtfEt.gif (2 MB, 705x679) Image search: [Google]
5ECtfEt.gif
2 MB, 705x679
>>47479853
But seriously, why do you guys insist on making quest threads here and getting pissed off when people point out this is no longer the right board to do it on.

I don't go on /tg/ to trade wallpapers or talk about tech, why are you coming to /tg/ when /qst/ is a click away and literally exists for exactly this purpose?
>>
>>47479917
Shit rules made only to serve as a containment board, with nothing to contribute to the community besides dividing it.
And it a trial board, not an actual one
>>
>>47479991
Ignore the trolls anon.
>>
>>47479991
Please remember to report and ignore, anon.
>>
File: filthyhippyaunt.jpg (546 KB, 663x1000) Image search: [Google]
filthyhippyaunt.jpg
546 KB, 663x1000
Man it really has been an age since you last talked to your aunt. Aunty Mae was the family blacksheep though, with her weird pseudo religious mumbo jumbo and her talk about chakras and feng shui. She was always really nice to you and your parents though, who were also a bit ostracized by your mother’s extended family in California. She basically looked like an older, more mature Yuki, but with two tails instead of one. You heard somewhere that Kitsune tails signify age, but you’re not sure where you heard that.

“Amy? Amy are you there?”

“Yeah I’m here Aunty Mae, how’re you doing?” You ask after her rich, silky voice stops. How does she manage that on the phone?

“I’m fine darling, really I am. Thank you for asking, are your parents doing alright?”

“Yeah, mom’s still stressing about work and dad is still bad-mouthing Obama. So they’re still the same as the always are.”

“I’m happy to hear that, it’s been too long since we’ve all seen eachother. I take it you took Yuki showing up better than I thought you would.”

>What’s that supposed to mean!

>Not really, it almost got violent.

>It did actually go better, although it could’ve been even better.

>Write-in?
>>
>>47480102
>It did actually go better, although it could’ve been even better.
I mean, it's not a lie.
>>
>>47480102
>>Not really, it almost got violent.
>>
>>47480102
>>
>>47480135
(You)
>>
>>47480102

>>47480135
>Too lazy to even pretend to be multiple people
>>
>>47480168
Quit replying, Report and move on.
>>
>>47480194
But it's funny.
>>
>>47480205
Please stop
>>
Writing.
>>
You sigh audibly.

“Not really Aunty, I could’ve controlled myself a bit better. It almost got violent…”

“Hmmm, that’s fine, you needed to work out the negativity out of your system. I can almost feel your twisted chakras from here. Mmm, what did my daughter do to you honey?” You sigh again.

“It’s fine, I’m fine. I’ve had a while to cool down now. I may not have completely forgiven her, but I’m trying to work on it.”

“That’s fine, everything comes to pass that way eventually. I’m just glad you’ve started to heal. But, that’s not everything is it? There’s more to everything going on isn’t there? What are you hiding?”

>Tell her about all of the weird Oni stuff.

>Tell her about all of the weird Fae stuff going on.

>It’s better that you don’t worry her.

>Write-in?
>>
>>47480490
>>
>>47480490
>>
>>47480490

Let's not talk about accidentally getting involved in Fae gang wars
>>
>>47480490
>>
>>47480490
>>
Writing.
>>
>>47480490
>>
Where to even start? You tell your aunt all about the weird Oni BS that you’ve learned, and about the Bond you made with Trish. Your aunt for her part listens to your entire spiel, with only a few comments. You wonder what could be going on in that weird head of hers. After you stopped for a few minutes she’s been quiet and that’s pretty unusual for her. She would’ve normally interjected some weird anecdote about Buddha or something by now.

“Put your new Lord on the line, I want to speak to her.”

Well this just got interesting.
>>
And that's it for tonight, I'm sorry but I've been having issues all night with this storm. I'm not sure when it's going to get better so I'd rather finish now and not worry about cutting out sometime random.

Thanks every body for participating. Next thread will be next week, either on Friday or sometime earlier. Make sure to keep an eye on Twitter.

Hope y'all have a good night.
>>
>>47481228
Thanks for running.

Now I'll be filled with suspense over what our aunt is going to say to Hime-sama all week.
>>
>>47481228
Thanks for running, Strike. Have a good night.
>>
>>47481228
Thanks for running, Next thread can we maybe get more than a 100 posts please?
>>
>>47481238
>>47481250
Thanks anons, have a good one.

>>47481267
I make it a goal to try and get past 120 every thread, I believe this is the first in a while not to make it.
>>
>>47481166
Thanks for running, how we fill tell our lord who she's talking to and just how she looks like. See if we can tease both
>>
>>47481329
Your aunt is not an easy woman to tease.
>>
>>47481424
Doesn't mean we shouldn't aim high.
>>
>>47481424
Sorry meant Trish and Yuki
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.