[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Space Marines, or Space Marine Scouts, use regular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: apollo-sweetie-12-girls-bike.jpg (75 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
apollo-sweetie-12-girls-bike.jpg
75 KB, 800x570
Why don't Space Marines, or Space Marine Scouts, use regular bicycles? I mean, they are

>relatively silent
>make traversal easier
>take advantage of the fact that the Astartes can literally run faster than 100 mph
>much easier to maintain and repair
>are ridiculously cheap to make, and field, unless the Mechanicus have to make them out of gold-plated ceramite and spend millenia blessing them
>enable Mumen Rider shenanigans

Is there no STC for a bike or something?
>>
>>47471946
Why doesn't US army?
>>
>>47471946
>>take advantage of the fact that the Astartes can literally run faster than 100 mph

wat
>>
>>47471999
Have you seen CACW scene where Captain, Bucky and Panther run around cars in Berlin? Well, that is jogging for SMs (depends of the writter)
>>
File: Spidey's done with your shit.jpg (60 KB, 589x257) Image search: [Google]
Spidey's done with your shit.jpg
60 KB, 589x257
>>47472084
>Have you seen CACW
no.

>touching the cancer that has become the Marvel Universe by any medium
>>
>>47471946
Simple, they never found the STC for it.
>>
>>47471946
Because bikes that could be used by space marines would need materials that'd be better used in armor or guns. Plus, you said it, they can run. Probably more reliable at high speed than any bike.
Also, space marines eat brains to absorb memories.
>>
Space Marines are shock troops, first and foremost.
>>
File: Fist!.jpg (258 KB, 600x890) Image search: [Google]
Fist!.jpg
258 KB, 600x890
>>47471946
>>47471999
>>47473244
>>47473008
Long answer made short, it's not manly enough
>>
>>47473244
So, they can't use a bicycle for shock than?
>>
>>47472718
>pic
Is this for real?
>>
>>47473490
Seconded. However, I can imagine Scouts out-of-game using "Holy Velocipedes" designed specifically for Space Marines to scout out enemy encampments and such.
>>
>>47476263
yep
>>
>>47471946
Technology is pretty backwards in 40k so bikes are probably something only orks can make.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.