[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Greetings fair party. The count will be with you right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: yinYang.gif (1019 KB, 480x234) Image search: [Google]
yinYang.gif
1019 KB, 480x234
"Greetings fair party. The count will be with you right away. Until this time feel free to eat your appetizers! The cook prepared it especially for all of you!"
>>
File: scissors.gif (1 MB, 480x241) Image search: [Google]
scissors.gif
1 MB, 480x241
"If the first orderve is not to your liking then fret not the cook has something else for you!"
>>
>>47471279
Oh, uh, dang, I'm actually allergic to... that.

Also, I just need to get something I left in the guest quarters.
>>
File: Jkk2SPr.gif (1 MB, 480x241) Image search: [Google]
Jkk2SPr.gif
1 MB, 480x241
"Or perhaps this? Really our dear chef put so much time and work into these, the least you could do is try them."
>>
It certainly looks fresh.
>>
File: tumblr_o7t11cEOZx1v53vrbo1_500.gif (1 MB, 480x260) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7t11cEOZx1v53vrbo1_500.gif
1 MB, 480x260
>>47471406

"Oh indeed! The chef only uses the freshest ingredients in his dishes! Some say they're SO fresh they're still living on the plate! Please... do dig in."
>>
File: 1437337367310.gif (793 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1437337367310.gif
793 KB, 400x400
>>47471321
>orderve
>>
>>47471321
>orderve

you dense motherfucker
>>
>>47471536
>>47471502

suprise the typical english pronounciation of Hors d'oeuvre is defaulted to by an english speaking person.

grow up
>>
>>47471321
>orderve

It's hors d'oeuvre anon. French.
>>
>>47471279
>"No thanks we're good"
>party proceeds to make complete asses of themselves, bickering over whether or not they should eat food in the vampire's house.
>>
>>47471321
You almost had a thread, OP. It's too late now. Try again in a couple weeks.
>>
>>47471556
It is the cultural norm to shame those who practice either willful ignorance of proper grammatical conventions, or those who err out of ignorance. In the former case, the OP ( original poster) would not likely be accused of willful ignorance on the part of grammatical convention. This can be surmised due to his otherwise proper and fitting sentence structure, word choice and punctuation.

The latter case, then, is likely the reason that he made the (simple) mistake. A proper jab should correct him, allow him to laugh it off, and perhaps learn something by the end of the day. As it is an anonymous forum, no one is actually harmed by this little shaming. On the other hand, angry responses such as this one are more likely to earn ADDITIONAL mockery for being such a poor sport at the common public ritual.
>>
>>47471584

Yea until the enitre topic gets derailed.

Leading to the thread just being deleted because who the fuck wants to argue about grammar on /tg/.

Which you will most likely continue to do because LORD KNOWS how terrible it would be to have to admit you were an ass on an anonymous image board.
>>
So what are these?
>>
>>47471634
Live sushi.
>>
>>47471279
L-lewd!
>>
>>47471634
Judging from the looks of it, a slug, a spider and some sort of fish roe.
I'd eat it.
>>
>>47471630
>who the fuck wants to argue about grammar on /tg/
How long have you been here?
>>
>>47471630
Or, rather than continue the argument, you could just let the jabs slide and continue to post, and respond to the people who are actually trying, such as the following posters:

>>47471634
>>47471650
>>47471653
>>47471661

But, rather than accept your merciless teasing, you react with bristling irritation and outrage at being mocked! I daresay that I fully comprehend my asshattery, and that I shall not show you any quarter in my onslaught.
>>
>>47471675

>/tg/ has always been shit so DON'T CRITICIZE US!!!1!!!
>>
File: Mine fewer.jpg (18 KB, 466x333) Image search: [Google]
Mine fewer.jpg
18 KB, 466x333
>>47471675
>>who the fuck wants to argue about grammar on /tg/
More like who the hell doesn't?
>>
>>47471321
This scares me for some reason.
>>
>>47471683

I didn't notice any of those people until just now since they all posted in quick succession.

You sure saw an opportunity and rather than waiting for an opportunity to see if anything progresses you chose instead to continue to be catty.

I'm done with this.
>>
>>47471661
I'd need a drink first (and probably after) but yeah, I'd try it.

tfw more willing to try human than semi-living skeletal spider
>>
>>47471634
Food designed to seem alive, by virtue of not staying still. I haven't been able to google up what exactly and how it does it, but that's the gist of it. No actual living beings involved, apart form the bacteria we always have one everything of course.
>>
>getting upset on an anonymous forum where autistic sacks of shit try to have serious discussions about playing make believe
For what purpose?
>>
>>47471556
Look at this idiot. Hah!
>>
>>47471685
No, I think it's just you.
>>
>>47471685
>Caring about grammar makes a board bad.
>>
>>47471702
I don't see a problem there. Hitler could be commanding to mine less, as in, mine less often.

[Verb] less.
Run less.
Masturbate less.
Skydive less.
Mine less.

Are these all wrong?
>>
>>47471904
Why yes, anon, it's true that when you ignore the context of a statement you can make an argument.
>>
>>47471904
>>47471938
Both mine less and mine fewer can technically be correct in that context, depending on what he meant.
You could just mine fewer ores, but you can also mine less to get fewer ores.

It's just a joke, guys
>>
>>47471740
Eh, you can't blame yourself.
Human meat is pretty okay, I had an occassion to taste both human meat (liver, to be precise) and a couple spider-based dishes. I can totally get why human meat would be more appetizing to people than spider meat.
>>
>>47471279
I'd be more interested in seeing the cooks technique than eating.
>>
>>47471279
Fuck it, I'll try it. Do I gotta make a fort save or anything?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.