[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your character picks up a ruby >an immortal magical princess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>your character picks up a ruby
>an immortal magical princess pops out
>"Thank you for rescuing me! By the laws of my kingdom, you are free to come away with me to my mystical home plane, marry me, and live with me forevermore!"

Does your character take the offer?
>>
>>47466177
No, because we're playing Dark Heresy and this princess is probably a Greater Daemon of Slaanesh
>>
OOC, yes but only because I want to roll up a different character

IC, no because on a mission from god
>>
>>47466177
But I am the GM/DMPC, my guys will kill me
>>
>>47466177
I stab her with my paring knife because HOLY FUCK WITCH!
>>
Sorry, I'm an anti-natalist.
>>
>>47466177
But I'm a cat! How would that even work?
I mean, sure, I like bellyrubs, like, a LOT, but wouldn't it be a kinda unsatisfying for you? Could we even have children aat all? And what about my mortality? Would I just stick around for couple of years as your husband, then die, and you'd just marry someone else? "'Til death do us part" gets weird if one person is immortal and the other isn't.
>>
That sounds like a trap. Are you going to eat my soul or something?
>>
>>47466177
Last time my character got married the bride turned out to be the daughter of Satan who was destined to give birth to the anti-Christ. When morning came and the tequila wore off things got kind of ugly.

Nice girl though. When the party got stuck in hell a few years later she helped us out and sent us on our way.
>>
File: 1426301355577.jpg (94 KB, 1210x734) Image search: [Google]
1426301355577.jpg
94 KB, 1210x734
>>47466177
Can't trying to fix a fucked up galaxy. Can't abandon them.
>>
>>47466177
Ignore evil?
Ignore my code?
Abandon my calling, my divine mission from Heironeous himself?

No thank you, I sell the ruby to a weaker mind and use the money to feed the poor.
>>
>>47466177
>Warpriest of Gorum, Pathfinder
>"I must spill more blood in my lord's name."

>Half-Elf Bard, 5e
>"There are still families out there who live without music. Until this is amended, I cannot rest! Also, these three would kill me if I bailed on them now."

>Spring Court Ogre, C:tL
>"The Court comes first. They took me in when my own parents didn't recognize me."

>Battle Droid, GM's homebrew Star Wars game
>"Roger roger!"
>>
File: ozakibloodyface.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ozakibloodyface.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>47466177
Well, we'll just have to test just how much of an immortal she is.
>>
>>47466177
I find a way to trap her back in the ruby and then sell it to the highest bidder.
>>
>>47466282
I'm with this anon. It's most definitely some kind of trick.
>>
>>47467639
>these guys are giving up their chance to be with a princess forever
>>
>>47469169
Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>47469169
Eternity *sounds* cool, but, let us be honest, it's not something human minds handle well. We get bored sitting in an airport. I can't imagine how dull we would find a magical kingdom with a magical princess we've only just met. What if we have nothing in common? What if she finds that thing we do with our toenails disgusting? What if we find her personality revolting? How is the magical kingdom going to cope with having a non-magical man enter it? The Telvanni of TES deliberately segregate magical from non-magical by means of vertical hallways, that require you levitate to access adjoining rooms. I can't fly. How bad will this fuck me?
>>
Tell her she's not mature enough and wait until she's matured and well develop until further notice
>>
>>47466177
Insist on courting her correctly like a proper knight of the realm.

That doubles as an opportunity to see if you have much in common and if its a trick
>>
>>47466177
"huh.... continue on with my miserable life of risking my neck for a band of misfit idiots who charge into every dungeon because 'Fighter will protect us!'. Or say screw them and live with this girl and become rich by proxy and never have a single worry again.... See you at the wedding fuckers!"
>>
>>47466177
>Playing Exalted
>Refuse, because it's most likely one of the Free Folk, and I have Goals to fulfill.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.