[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat us /tg/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: tenacious d.jpg (514 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
tenacious d.jpg
514 KB, 1440x1080
Stat us /tg/!
>>
>>47459823
Jack a cute

CUTE
>>
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary2/siren.html
>>
>>47459823
They have no stats, because the metal can never die.
>>
>>47459823
Their Bard skills are FUCKING LAME, COME ON KAGE YOU'RE COMING WITH ME
>>
>>47459823
Class skill: Life or Death Performance
Drawback: Poor Memory under pressure.
Bardic Masterpiece: Tribute
>>
>>47459954
They played the best song in the world once, though.
>>
>>47459823
-10 HP
>>
>>47459998
You. I like you.
>>
>>47460001
It was not
>>
>>47460011
I'm feeling the need to check anon...
>>
>>47459909
the best.
>>
>>47460074
Did their souls get eaten? I think not!
>>
>>47459823
All I can think of is Savage World Hindrances. Good music ability though.
>>
File: Jack.jpg (26 KB, 630x390) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
26 KB, 630x390
>Disadvantages
>Permanent mid-life crisis
>Fat
>Eyes both too far apart and yet too close.
>>
>>47460001
It was only a tribute.
>>
Would you allow the party to challenge a demon to a rock off?
>>
>groups: 2 (kings)
>>
>>47459823
Co-founders of their own noise marine chapter.
>>
>>47460137
Pretty sure he's saying Tenacious D is dead, not Jack and Kyle.
>>
>>47466239
No, but only because I don't have their musical skill to handle it in more detail than rolling a quick contest of Musical Instrument skill, possibly with a bonus if they can come up with some lyrics on the spot. I sure as fuck can't come up with any, so it would seem pretty anticlimactic whether they win or lose.
>>
>>47466239
Yes. And I would allow challenges to a dance off with an Angel.
>>
>>47466239
Yes, but I'd only give them one chance to knock my socks off.
>>
>>47460001
And yet that was a fluke and shouldn't count towards their stats unless its possible to repeat it or even remember it. Simply singing a tribute to the greatest son in the world should not, in and of itself, count as a demon banishing ritual.
>>
>>47469729
>Simply singing a tribute to the greatest son in the world should not, in and of itself, count as a demon banishing ritual.
Anon, you misunderstand. They DID sing the greatest song in the world, once. The song you've heard is just the tribute to the time when they sang the best song in the world.
>>
>>47469753
Should they be able to repeat it they will be given a passive buff against demons whilst playing a guitar. Until that time they must fight shiny road demons the normal way.
>>
>>47469792
But Anon, they can't remember what the song is. When they met the demon they played the first thing that came to their heads and it just so happened to be the best song in the world.
>>
It's like you guys never even paid attention to the lyrics.
>>
>>47466239
>challenge demon to rock off
>no electric instruments
>1 bard with mid-level skills at best
>vs demon with giant club for bashing in skulls
You are free to challenge him, and he will accept your challenge, and after a thrilling performance he will still bash your skulls to powder
>>
+5 Friendship
>>
Powers: Telekinesis, Kyle. Moving you.
>>
>>47465862
That's a happy pilot with very well defined cheekbones.
>>
File: 1455153356018.jpg (327 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455153356018.jpg
327 KB, 500x1000
All I can think of is octagons
Sorry anons
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.