[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in Da'ta Quest 29
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 3
File: Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47373387/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: http://pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

_
current hp: 2200
current mp 1400
_

"Alright" I sigh, almost growling as my wings fold up on my back, the smell of burning and freshly spilled blood making my head foggy as I hold my massive sword in front of me, almost like a shield.

The old armored crone slowly tip toes around me, her withered, boney fingers clasped around a twisted and charred black sword. The one eye girl giggles, her blue hair flowing through the wind as she flips her little knives around her fingers like some kind of carnival performer, or edgy try hard.

The last knight slams the pommel of his sword against his shield, trying to egg me into charging at them and getting cut to little itty bitty mothy bits. My headphone's go silent as they stop, staring at me with mad grins.

Thunder stands onto of little green, his arm blades crossed as my poor little baby cries and whimpers in pain, struggling to try and stand up to come to my aid as Bailey and Blue try to force him back down to floor, Minor's trying to help to, but she isn't doing much.

Little green is hurt, and so am I...at least everyone else seems pretty...okay. You know besides the three monsters standing right in front of them and me.

I glare at them, waiting for them to make a move so I can stop looking at Little green groaning in pain.

But they just stand there, not moving even and inch....and then slowly, oh so slowly inky smoke flows out of their eyes, making them wince in pain as a vague figure appears inside of it all.

"Kroooovach" it says sternly, with a voice like snapping wood and a crackling fireplace...or bonfire "I must say you're quite the...pain"

the voice growls, and sparks fly out of the smoke.
cont
>>
>>47458885

"Turning against your mother, and simply refusing to...go down easily, I'd be impressed if I was not so furious with your continue existence little fly" the voice says again
"But I am to bring you alive...so I leave you a choice, for once, come quietly, or get your limbs torn of by my help"

What do I say?
[]Oh go find yourself in the alps
[] Want to watch me dance? *reaping dance* 1d100
[] flip him off and turn my headphones up all the way 1d100
[]Hmm, tempting but no, sooo come and try it bucko *Holy flames 1d100 - ??MP*
[] Can I heal my hiver first? it will only take a second
[] Oh, I'm not Krovachi...I'm Katie, Krovachi is out right now but...*flip Major fried around* She just got back *Enter bloody curse*
[] .....*whirlwind* 1d100
[] PRIMO VICTORIA! *holy wrath* -25mp 1d100
[] THUNDER NOW 2d100
[]....fine
[]....Who the fuck are you? Seriously I don't know who you are...smoke guy
[] How about noooo
[] write in
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47458896
>[] Want to watch me dance? *reaping dance* 1d100
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>47458896
>[] How about noooo
>>
Rolled 54, 14 = 68 (2d100)

>>47458896
>[] THUNDER NOW 2d100
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47458896
>[]....Who the fuck are you? Seriously I don't know who you are...smoke guy
>[] PRIMO VICTORIA! *holy wrath* -25mp 1d100
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47458896
>[] How about noooo
>>
"Yeaaaah" I say shaking my head as I start to run forward, which probably isn't a very good idea all things considered, but it's all I can really do now, right? "How about no, but you can still watch me dance if you want"

The voice growls, and the three knights hold their ground as I run at the closest one, the old woman. She smirks as I swing, cutting through her ratty looking cloak as she leans back. I glare at her and turn to smack her again, but the second I raise up my sword, I hear giggling right behind my back, and something cold and sharp runs across my cheeks

I twist around to smack the one eyed girl away as she starts reaching her arms around my neck, her two knives pointed right at my throat.

She grins widely as I slam the flat of Major into the side of her face, and flips away from me as the knight with the shield charge me. I huff angrily and unfold my wings as I do the same, dragging my heavy blade across the ground, as he tries to slam his broken looking shield into my stomach.

I Swing, and he punches me in the face with his free hand, a second before I lift him off of his feet and send him back to the ground.

My chest is burning, and all the smoke in the air isn't helping me catch my breath at all.
_
current HP: 2150
_

"Come on little girl" the old woman says, sounding a bit like sam when he tries to sound sweet "Just give up, it's three against one, even with your power you have no chance against all of us"

"Incorrect" Thunder growls as he hops off of little green, unfolding the blades on his arms "you seem to have miscounted, because there are five of us fit for battle here, and only three of you, Why must humans be so prideful like this"

"Hhhrrr" the shield knight growls "Of course...a hiver"

The fight stops for a second, as the knights glance between me and thunder, as the old hiver shambles into the fight, wheezing as smoke rolls around him.
cont
>>
>>47459333

What do I do?
[] pick him up and throw him back behind little green 1d20+Str
[] ARMOR BREAK the shield knigtht 1d100
[]WHIRLWIND 1d100
[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
[] EN PASSANT the witch 1d100
[] Gutstab the one eyed girl 1d100
[] BURNING WINGS
[] write in
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>47459345
>[] Gutstab the one eyed girl 1d100
>[] BURNING WINGS
>Tell Green and Thunder to get Bailey and Blue out of here and get reinforcements
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>47459345
>>47459381
Seconding, we also need clear space if we go bloody curse
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>47459381
>[] ARMOR BREAK the shield knigtht 1d100
>[] BURNING WINGS
>Tell Green and Thunder to get Bailey and Blue out of here and get reinforcements
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47459345
>[] BURNING WINGS
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>47459345
>[]WHIRLWIND 1d100
>[] BURNING WINGS
Firestorm!
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47459345
>[] BURNING WINGS
>>
Thunder tries to clear his throat, as more and more smoke swirls around him, slowly hiding him behind a wall of the stuff.Yeah I'm sure of it now, that has be some kind of demon bullcrap then. But thunder keeps walking forward, until he falls on one knees, sounding like he's about the hack out of one his lungs from how bad his coughs sound, like someone running sandpaper against itself.

I wince and frown, and then notice the shield knight is slowly stalking up to him, hiding behind his little piece of metal...leaving his back exposed to me. Wow this guy is a bit of an idiot isn't he?

Well that isn't going to stop me. I smirk, and run towards him, my sword starts glowing a faint, ghostly white as I drag it over the charred ground and grass.

"Can't sneak up on me" Antoss' voice echos through the wind as I hear steel clash with steel, and swing up, just as the knight with the shield turns around, his red eyes going wide as his armor cracks and breaks apart in the middle.

Major friend cuts straight through his shield like butter as I turn, slamming my foot into his now bare and unprotected squishy stomach.

"RUN!" I scream as loudly as I can "THUNDER, GREEN, GET BLUE, MINOR, NBAILEY AND TOORRA OUT OF HERE"

"A..as you wish" green says weakly as he stands up, and the old hag and little miss crazy pants stare at him, and my friends hiding behind him

"Don't you dare" I growl, as my wings burst into silver flames, which grow and twist as I step inbetween the knights and my wounded friend, the other knight wheezing on the grounnd behind me

"Red" Thunder begins to growl

"Don't start" I hiss as little green starts to slowly shamble away, every step making the horsesized bug whine in pain as he tries to keep everyone else from holding him back.

"Just come on big bro, big red can handle this" Blue says sadly as she starts to push green instead of pull

Bailey just frowns, saying nothing, the same as thunder. Minor looks back at me, looking terrified.

cont
>>
>>47459801
"Just get to town and get everyone else' I say smiling as I flap my wings, making the corrupted women in front of me back away, hissing like snakes...or cats "I can handle myself for a minute or two"

"You better" Little green mummers in my head

"Just...don't overdo it" Minor says meekly

"Yeah, I'd never forgive you if you died, again" Bailey says, trying to sound happy

"I...fine" Berry growls as the knight who was vomiting on the floor a few seconds ago starts to stand up, glaring at her as they get to the edge of the hill.

"let them leave, they'd have gotten in the way anyways" the voice in the smoke snickers "Now...rip her legs off"

What do I do?
[] fly up
[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
[] Slam major friend into the ground 1d100
[] HOLY WRATH 1d100 -25mp
[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
[] Deflect/ Reflect 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>47459879
>[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47459879
>[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47459879
>[] HOLY WRATH 1d100 -25mp
Remove tainted enemies. REMOVE
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47459879
>[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>47459879
>[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
>>
>>47459923
Wow that actually worked.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>47459879
>>
File: DEUS VULT!.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT!.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>47459923
DEUS VULT!
>>
>>47459879
>>47459897
adding
>>
And the mass of broken metal and vomit slowly turns over to me, as smoke starts to swirl around me and them. I step back, stepping to the left, barely avoid the one eyed girl as she tries to tackle me to the ground like a cat or something.

The old woman's hand blackens as she starts to mumble and chant some weird gibberish, that just sounds she's speaking in reverse actually.

I sigh and...wait, that...my music is back, and It's SABATON!>

I grin widely, smiling a bit like an idiot as I start to blush, mumbling the lyrics to myself as I hold the hilt of my sword to my chest.
_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
_

"TO THE SKIES, SEE CAROLUS RISE! I scream, as the flames from my wings wrap around Major friend, and sprout again, half way up it, as I lift it up, cutting a burning gash through the smoke.

The old hag stares at me, and screams in pain as I swing down across her, her face burn as her chest splits open, boiling inky blood flowing out of the massive cut in her stomach. Steam rises out of her as she stumbles back.

"Aaaaah" Antoss' voice sighs "To once again walk among the living, it truly is a gift no"

The hag turns and stumbles back towards me, clutching her eye as it splits open from an unseen blade. And some how she stands back up and.

"GET DOWN!" the shield knight screams, charging me with the broken half of his shield aimed for my throat.

"STOP RIGHT THERE MISS ANGEL!" the one eye girl hisses, as she gets ready to pounce me again

"Shall we dance PRIVATE!" Antoss' voice rings out "There's hell to bring to these heathens, no?"

What do I do?
[] duck down 1d20+speed
[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
[] Gut stab 1d100
[]Deflect the girl 1d100
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] try to finish off the crone 1d100
[] Wait you're actually....heheheheahahahah 2d100
[] Slam my sword into the ground 1d100
[] Grab the one eye girl as she jumps at me, and slam her into the ground 1d20+str
[] write in
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47460214
>[]Deflect the girl 1d100
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47460214
>[] try to finish off the crone 1d100
>>
Rolled 61, 64 = 125 (2d100)

>>47460214
>[] Wait you're actually....heheheheahahahah 2d100
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47460214
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>47460214
>>
Rolled 32, 73 = 105 (2d100)

>>47460214
>>
Rolled 29, 33 = 62 (2d100)

>>47460214
>>
The crone tries to get up, her legs shaking as the holy flames continue to pour out of the wounds covering her. She tries to talk, probably to beg for me to spare her or for her so called comrades to help her, which is probably less likely too happen than me letting her live actually.

I'd feel bad for her but...well she's trying to kill me and even worse, hurt my friends. And, I can't forget what she and these other two did to little green. I swing major friend over my shoulder, as the other two knights stop trying to attack me and back away snickering as they vanish into the smoke.

Hmm, well can't say that's unexpected. the crone manage's to roll around, shaking her head as her hood falls off, and her nearly toothless smile turns into a horrified frown, as her glassy eyes stare at me.

"Ple" She tries to say, before an armored boot comes from nowhere, shattering her jaw.

She turns, raising her hand to try to stop the blow, and a second later her hand is gone, as a ghostly blade cuts through it, and I stomp on her stomach before she can scream.

I swing major friend around as she stares at me, and right before I cut her head into pieces, she grins.

"Rise!" the voice in the smoke growls as her skin breaks apart, turning into feathers and webs as a bunch of cawing and rasping tweets rise out of her already broken corpse.

And then, a flock of blood red ravens flies out of her body.

Roll 1d20+dex
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>47460498
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>47460498
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47460498
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47460498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgaUwG8nf7I
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47460498
>>
18+3= 21= bare success
-
I blink as the mass of birds flies towards me, screeching and scattering embers as they flap their wings and snap their beaks. I somehow manage to leap out of the way, slamming into the floor as the flock rises up, twisting and curling on itself as it rises into the air, carrying a ghostly arm up with it, as feathers fly out of it.

"TAINTED HELLS!" Antoss shouts angrily "I'll try to keep these things away from you Krovachi, finish the other...BEHIND YOU.

I look over my shoulder and see the shield knight running towards me again.
_
Current Mp: 1375
_
What do I do?
[] recklessly charge him 1d20+str andspeed
[] Gutstab 1d100
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] HOLY WRATH -25 mp 1d100
[] Flurry of strikes 1d100
[] DEFLECT 1d100
[] Try to disarm him 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47460674
[] HOLY WRATH -25 mp 1d100
REMOVE
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47460674
>[] DEFLECT 1d100
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47460674
>[] DEFLECT 1d100
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47460674
>[] DEFLECT 1d100
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47460674
>[] Try to disarm him 1d100
>>
Please take the thread to qst.
>>
I swing my oversized sword at him, and let go of it with my left hand, letting it drag me along as it falls towards the ground. I struggle to lift it up, just as the knight swings his blade at me. It bounces off the orange end of the blade.

"Oh" he says calmly, as the crows or...ravens..what ever those birds are fly around us, before they get dragged away by some unseen force.

"Oh yeah" I say nodding as I swing, and punch him in the jaw with enough for the make his helmet bend inwards.

I chuckle and.

"HEY HEY HEY!" the girl with one I laughs as she lands onto my back, and something cold slips into my back "What ya doing over here"
_
Current hp= 1850
_

I look at her, seeing her grin madly, with teeth filed down to a point, looking like a creepy version of Minor's smile. And not even a second later, hear the other knight slamming his sword against his shield

What do I do?
[] throw her off myself 1d20+str
[] turn around, putting her in the line of attack 1d20+speed
[] Burning wings
[] Whirlwind 1d100
[] Slam my sword into the ground 1d100
[] Gutstab the knight 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47460924
>[] Burning wings
>[] Whirlwind 1d100
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47460924
>[] Burning wings
>[] Whirlwind 1d100
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47460924
[] Burning wings
[] Whirlwind 1d100
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>47460924
>[]] Burning wings
>[] Whirlwind 1d100
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47460924
>[] Gutstab the knight 1d100
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47460924
>[] Burning wings
>[] Whirlwind 1d100
>>
Heat flows against my back, and the girl's giggles start to sound more like pained whimpers as I pick my massive sword back up with both hands, and twist around as I feel her struggling to hold on, stabbing her knives into the holes of my armor as I cut a new ditch through the ground.

It hurts, but...but she isn't stabbing too deeply, and I've had a lot worse done to me in this body than just getting stabbed in the back a few times.

So I fight through it, and twist around, just in time to see the other remaining knight sigh and hang his head, as I slam the edge of my sword against his helmet, cutting a gash through it before it gets slammed into the floor, flames crawling over him as he struggles to get up.

He turns and growls in rage.

"TAINTED HELLS" He screams as the ravens fall on him, and he tries to run for the fog, as the swarm chases after him "MASTER, CONTROL THE BEASTS"

"Hey stop being sooo hoooot" the girl on my back sniffles as she somehow manages to climb up my back, sinking her knife into my shoulder again.
_
Current Hp= 1475
_

What do I do?
[] close my wings over her 1d100
[] Rip her off of my back 1d20+str
[] chase the other knight, ignoring her 1d100
[]Gutstab myself, activating bloodcurse and try to stab her 1d100
[] try and heal
[] write in
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47461211
>[]Gutstab myself, activating bloodcurse and try to stab her 1d100
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47461211
>[] close my wings over her 1d100
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>47461211
>[]Gutstab myself, activating bloodcurse and try to stab her 1d100
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>47461211
>[] Rip her off of my back 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47461211
>>
>>47461237
>>47461244
Seems like we'd be wasting way too much HP if we do it now.
>>
>>47461211
>>
>>47461283
Yeah, but we're supposed to be getting backup soon. And I'd rather not use them for healing after the enemies are dead or gone.
>>
I don't even turn to look at her, and just watch the other knight run away from the crows, vanishing into the smoke still swirling around us in a dome, except for the cut of it I ripped out of it.

"HEeeeeeeey" She whines, ripping her knife out of my shoulder as violently as she can "Don't just ignore me like that, don't be ruuude!"

I make my wings close ontop of her, the flames covering them spreading to her as she stabs her knives down and curls up, whimpering as she struggles to hold on.

She drops down and gasps for air, crawling away from me.

I spread my wings, brushing her knives out of my shoulders as I walk towards her, silver flames working its way over her.
_
Current Hp= 1275
_
And as I raise my sword up to pin her to the ground with my sword, I hear the ravens or crows again, coming right for me

What do I do?
[] stab my sword into the ground
[] give into the bloody curse
[] Try to finish the girl off 1d100
[]Grab the girl and throw her at the birds 1d20+str
[] Dive down
[] write in
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47461455
>[] Try to finish the girl off 1d100
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47461455
>>
>>47461455
>[] give into the bloody curse
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>47461455
>[] stab my sword into the ground
>>
>>47461455
[] stab my sword into the ground
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47461455
>[] stab my sword into the ground
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47461455
>[]Grab the girl and throw her at the birds 1d20+str
>>
Sighing, I let go of the hilt with my left hand, and stab it into the ground behind me with my right. The girl keeps on crawling towards the smoke, till giggling despite the fact she's burning up even as she tries to get away from me.

I walk over to her side, and plant my metal boot on her back, pushing her down as roughly as I can, as the songs in my headphones switches over.
_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEqay_AgGLs
_
Eh, not my favourite kind of song, but it is rather fitting for this situation isn't it? I slowly reach down, humming along to the tune as I grab her hand. And rip it from the ground as she claws at it, trying to get out from under me, as I just keep on humming.

She huffs, and frowns, not even looking the slightest bit afraid as I lift her arm up into the air. And start to pull, wrenching it out of its socket with a pop, and I keep pulling, as she grits her teeth, as I start to pull on her arm harder, and harder, hearing it crack under my.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" the other knight screams as he slams into me, sending me to the ground, slamming his shield into the back of my head.
_
Current hp= 1050
_

And he keeps beating it over my head as I hear the girl whine in pain, and start to drag herself away from me.

And...this guy shouldn't be moving this fast with how much I've been beating on him

What do I do?
[] Blood curse?
[]Hug him and burn him 1d100 -?? mp
[] ANTOSS?! 1d100
[] Kick him off of me, and stomp on his stomach 1d20+str
[] Bite his throat 1d100
[] GUTSTAB 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47461708
>[] Blood curse?
>[] Bite his throat 1d100
>>
>>47461708
>[] Blood curse?
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>47461708
>[] GUTSTAB 1d100
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47461708
>[] Blood curse?
>[] ANTOSS?! 1d100
>>
>>47461708
>slamming his shield into the back of my head.
But we destroyed his shield?
>>
>>47461789
You cut part of it off, you didn't break it
>>
>>47461796
I mean its called armor break and we did roll very good at it, it seemed reasonable... but whatever
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47461708
[X] GUTSTAB 1d100
>>
>>47461814
You broke his armor leaving his entire stomach exposed, you lowered his shield defense as well
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47461708
>[] GUTSTAB 1d100
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47461708
>[] GUTSTAB 1d100
I'd rather not bloodcurse yet.
>>
He keeps slamming his half of a shield against my head, giving me a real migrain as my headphones start to glitch up and stop.

*heeey...these guys seem to be giving you trouble, Sickly*

Huh...oh it's you again, I groan as I try to push the man off of me, and manage to catch his shield, feeling it's sharpened edge grind against my gauntlet.

*Yes, and this guy is kicking your weakly ass, come on, I know how to fight even better than you've learned, let me spill some blooooood, come on come on come on!*

"NO!" I growl as I push the guy's shield up higher, and manage to force Major friend in between it, sliding it into his gut.

I kick him off and he lands on the ground, wheezing and hold his gut as I hop up and

"YOOOOOHOOOOO!" the girl shouts, I turn and see her running out of the fog, and the arm I nearly tore off of her last time looks perfectly fine now

What do I do?
[] whirlwind 1d100
[] gutstab 1d100
[] recklessly charge her 1d20+str and speed
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] deflect 1d100
[] Flurry of strikes 1d100
[] HOLY WRATH -25mp 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47461945
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>47461945
>[] Flurry of strikes 1d100
>[] HOLY WRATH -25mp 1d100
REGEN THIS
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>47461945
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47461945
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47461945
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
I growl, and charge her, dragging my sword through the ground as I get ready to knock her back down to the floor with it. She grins and rolls to the side, stabbing a knife into my side, making me stop and stumble. She grins and giggle, patting my head, right above my fiery eye. I growl and swing at her, and she leaps up and lands onto of Major's blade, and stabs me the arm.

I roar in anger, and swing up, just as my sword gets coated in silver fire again. She stumbles, slashing at me face, but I twist my sword around, and slam her into the ground. She whines and coughs, before she starts to hop back up onto her feet, only for me to swing, cutting open her shirt and leaving a gash through her chest, that spills out boiling blood.
_
Current hp= 825
_Current Mp= 1350
She starts to limp away from me, as I hear the other one smacking his shield slowly, and it's getting closer.

*Sooooo, changed your tune yet, come on, it's my body anyways, let me have some fun!*

What do I do?
[] bloody curse
[] tackle the girl 1d20+str and speed
[] Slam my sword behind me 1d100
[] Gut stab 1d100
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] Heal myself -10 hp or -25 hp?
[] write in
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>47462180
>[] bloody curse
>[] Gut stab 1d100
>>
>>47462180
>[] bloody curse
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47462180
>...Only if you promise on the sevens name not to hurt my friends or family
>[] Gut stab 1d100
>[] bloody curse
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47462180
>[] bloody curse
>[] Gut stab 1d100
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47462180
>[] bloody curse
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
>>47462180
>[] bloody curse
>>
>>47462236
Second, Although it seems like no one else wants her not to brutally murder our friends.
>>
>>47462291
If she would do it at all, making her promise not to is rather hollow and pointless. Not like we can do anything about it if she doesn't keep word.
And thats assuming she even can stop herself.
>>
"Fine" I groan as I lift major friend up and set the green half of the blade against my neck, feeling my hands shake as I press it a little further, and close my eyes, I'm starting to sweat, it's hard to breath...it's cold..it's...but I have to do this If I don't want to die...don't I?

I sigh, and grip the edge of it, cutting my fingers as I start to drag it over my throat, wincing in pain as I feel myself start to
_
The angel slumped over, and slamed her massively oversized blade into the ground, as the silver flame in her eye socket went out. She seemed lifeless, and fire started to lick at the knight's heel, forcing him to run faster to avoid being boiled alive. his heart started to race, if she was dead, so was he. that was the only thought that managed to make itself heard in his twisted mind. He start to run.

And slowly, the angel twitched, like a corpse on strings. Her wings unfolded, and her halo turned glow brighter, before it's glow turned red, the same color as her horns and chitin. And before the knight could pull what was left of his shield to defend himself, the angel turn to him, grinning madly with her sharpened teeth.

And under her demon scar, a blood red flame glew
_

I Twist around, my joints cracking as I sigh, feels so good to be back in control...wonderful!. I step forward, the knight's been giving that goody two shoes in my body a bit of trouble...and I still have a head ache from it all.

I grab his shield, and nearly wrench his arm off of him as he yells in pain, and gets a nice bit of steel in his gut. He gasps, grabbing at my hand as his blood drips and burns, purifiying as it runs into my veins.

I groan, shaking my head as the weird things ontop of it start talking to me.

_
Current Hp= 1285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXzDu071RdQ
_
cont
>>
>>47462543

What do I do with this one?
[] rip his arm off 1d20+ 40
[] Twist my sword around 1d100
[] Kick him off
[] Take a bite out of him 1d100
[] BY THE SEVEN'S FIRE, BURN 1d100 -?? mp
[] Heeeeey, you know, I don't like getting hit on the head, brings back bad memories
[] aim for the eyes 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>47462551
>[] Heeeeey, you know, I don't like getting hit on the head, brings back bad memories
>[] aim for the eyes 1d100
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>47462551
>[] Twist my sword around 1d100
>[] Kick him off
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47462551
>[] Kick him off
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47462551
>[] Heeeeey, you know, I don't like getting hit on the head, brings back bad memories
>[] aim for the eyes 1d100
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47462551
>[] Kick him off
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47462551
>[] rip his arm off 1d20+ 40

Fun times tonight.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47462551
>[] Take a bite out of him
>[] Heeeeey, you know, I don't like getting hit
>>
So kinda curious, if you guys made a character based on just the character creation from the first thread. What do you think your character would have been. I would have probably made a Iron Wall/Knight of the Seven Beastman(bear). I like being tanky and still be able to deal a bit of damage. Kinda sad that I would miss out on getting more monstrous though from not taking tainted. Always thought it would be fun to get a Raistradh mode and turn into a gargantuan beast.
>>
"Heeeeey" I say happily, licking my fangs as I try to ignore that damn thing the girl's been sticking on herself to drown out the wonderful choir of battle for a good reason, besides of course a good fight "You know"

He manages tries to stab me in the chest, but my armor catches his blade, and the little cut he does put in me does nothing to make my appetite empty

"I don't" I say as I twist this giant sword around, my name carved on it filling with blood as I turn his insides into goop "Like getting hit on the head, brings back bad memories"

He makes a funny little wheeze as my boot meets his ruined gut, and pushes him off of my blood soaked blade, slowly cleaning itself as I feel more...alive.
_
Current hp=1485
_

And then I hear a little brat giggling behind me. I lick my lips in anticipation, as ravens fly above me, as red as blood, all singing the praises for the dead.

What do I do?
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] try to grab her by the throat 1d20+33
[]Charge her recklessly 1d20+40+33
[]Whip around like a whirl wind 1d100
[] ignore her and mutilate the first heathen 1d100
[] write in

>>47462733
Cute cat girl Mad swordsmen
Iron druegar Iron wall
or Tainted reaver
for starting classes at least
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>47462733
I'd have probably made a Tainted femDemon Reaver/Alchemist or something like that. Gone for minion-mancing and utility, its what I usually prefer.

>>47462773
>[]Whip around like a whirl wind 1d100
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47462773
>[] ignore her and mutilate the first heathen 1d100
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47462773
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>47462773
>[]Charge her recklessly 1d20+40+33

Well shoot that's a pretty farkin massive boost to any roll right there.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47462773
>[]Charge her recklessly 1d20+40+33
>>
>>47462835
>>47462838

So do these cancel each other out or does the 1d100 take precedence. Just curious.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47462773
>[] try to grab her by the throat 1d20+33
>>
>>47462859
crit fail/success on d100 is more severe than fail/success on d20, so both applies. It probably kinda mitgiates the asskicking we get.
>>
>>47462859
Well, first time we had it in this order

but you crit and succeed

>>47462884
So yeah, Krovachi is like a fucking freight train, so it's going to hurt both of you

writing
>>
>>47462884
alrighty so at least we just didn't get KO'ed.
>>
>>47462901
Even with just the fail we wouldn't have bloody curse mode is super OP.
>>
>>47462733
Probably would try for a War Magus Tainted and try to make as close to a lionesque character as I could because I'm a filthy Charr player in Guild Wars.
>>
>>47462935
>Charr and not engineer? What heresy is this?
>>
>>47462773
That actually makes me wonder, does this have advanced classes for summoning that isn't undead?
>>
>>47462943
Bro do you even Flame Legion?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DauoiJ7rSI
_

"Hnnr?" I grunt as the voice changes, and starts singing some other song as I turn to deal with the latest victim for my blade and hunger.

I shake my head, trying to knock these damn things off of my ears so they can stop distracting me like this...not to mention how uncomfortable they are.

*Don't even start with that*

Silence, pampered brat. I growl, biting down on my tongue as start to charge the other one eyed brat around me, that isn't in my skull right now.

The blue haired girl is under me, I realize. I try to turn and swing at her, but she just rams her knife into my leg, making me growl in pain and impotent rage.
_
Current hp=1190
_

I start to fall, and she giggles. At least until my arm wraps around her neck, and I bring her falling down to the ground with me, digging my fingers into her neck as I slam into her, at least cracking a few of her ribs from my strength alone.

She gasps and I pin her under, her blood boiling as it flows up my arm and into my veins. She struggles to get me off, bruises growing on her exposed stomach.
_
Current hp:1650
_

What do I do to her
[] rip her throat out 1d20+strength
[] Bite and claw at her like a mad dog 1d100
[] lift her up and slam her back into the ground 1d20+Str
[] Pound her head into the ground 1d100
[]Leave her and get the other one before he can fix himself 1d100
[] write in

>>47462953
Sage? I think it's called, need to check the not pad
also monster master if you spend time getting a lot of monsters
any class with npcs in game...but yeah Sage is a neat little class, if I am getting it right
might be called priest or monk, need to check note pad as I said.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>47463011
>[]Leave her and get the other one before he can fix himself 1d100
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47463011
>>
Rolled 18 + 40 (1d20 + 40)

>>47463011
>[] rip her throat out 1d20+strength

RIP AND TEAR or

[] lift her up and slam her back into the ground 1d20+Str

HULK SMASH

I can't decide!
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>47463011
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47463011
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47463011
>[] lift her up and slam her back into the ground 1d20+Str
>>
I slowly pull my fingers out of her neck, blood dripping and draining out of the holes I left in it as I stand up on her stomach, listening to her struggle to breath through crushed lungs and a throatful of blood. I smirk, and turn around, making sure to press my foot down a little harder as I step off of her. She still giggles as I lift my sword up like a toy, and rest it on my shoulder as I try to figure out how to make this damn thing stop making noise.

*I'm not going to tell you, by the way, it's fun to watch you squirm other me*

And this is why I despise having to stay among your thoughts, Taint grasped idiot

*You really are grumpy aren't you*

I have plenty of reason to be, now SILENCE. I grin widely, as I let myself fall into my usual thoughts of bloodshed and violence, grinning as I see the other damned heretic holding his bleeding stomach as he tries to limp out into the tainted fog surrounding us....it's a demon

I can clearly smell it now, that tainted...stench

What do I do
[] let him heal, I want a challenge
[] Slam into his back 1d20+str and speed
[] Use my flaming wings to charge him 1d100
[] Throw my sword at him 1d100
[] Smack my sword, challenging him to a duel 1d100
[] Try to attack the fog 1d100
[] write imn
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47463235
>[] Use my flaming wings to charge him 1d100
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>47463235
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47463235
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47463235
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47463235
>>
Reminds me of my first taste of death and actual battle, and that pisses me off. that ruined my life and made me have to shack up with a soft idiot who doesn't even know how to fight correctly

*HEY*

But at least you know enough to keep my sister nice and safe.I grin, as my wings unfold behind me as I start running, letting my blade fall to myside as I lift into my eyes, as the heretic gets oh so close to the wall of smoke and fire.

But I'm faster, much faster, and as I press his face into the ground, some of his blood flows back into me, making me sigh in pleasure
_
current hp= 2280
_

He groans and twists around, trying to ram his pitiful blade into my face as the demonic smoke reaches for me

What do I do?
[] Slam his head down 1d20+Strength
[] Bite the blade, and break it 1d100
[] bat his hand away, and stab him 1d100
[] disarm him 1d100
[] "Disarm him" 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47463470
>[] "Disarm him" 1d100
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47463470
>[] Bite the blade, and break it 1d100
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47463470
>[] "Disarm him" 1d100
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47463470
>[] bat his hand away, and stab him 1d100
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47463470
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47463470
>>
I glare at him, and calmly bat his hand away, standing up, kneeling like I'm about to be knighted. Before I lift blade up, and start to stand to my full height as the smoke pulls and tugs on my arm, trying to pull me into it without much success.

I grin madly, licking my fangs as I see fear run through this poor excuse for a fight's eyes, as I scrape the tip of my blade down what's left of his stomach, and right into his gut, stabbing it through him and the dirt under him

His blood is cleansed by silver light, before it slips into my lips after it crawls all the way up my arms and armor
-
hp=2800
_

And as I lick my lips, just trying to get a taste of the crimson wine, I get ripped off of him, more smoke wrapping around my left arm as it holds in place. And leaves me staring at that brat as he runs towards me, still all torn up, but her breath is much deeper than it would be without some help.

Hmm, this isn't fun. Can't fight her like this...or can I? I gnash my teeth, as my grin grows longer

What do I do?
[] BURN 1d100 -??MP
[] try to pull the demon out of the smoke 1d20+str
[] Kick the girl in the gut 1d100
[] Wrap myself in my wings
[] let her stab me, then bite into her neck 1d100
[] Smash the legs of the other, so he doesn't crawl away 1d20+Str
[] laugh happily
[] write in
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47463669
>[] Smash the legs of the other, so he doesn't crawl away 1d20+Str
>[] laugh happily
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>47463669
>[] BURN 1d100 -??MP
>[] try to pull the demon out of the smoke 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47463669
>[] let her stab me, then bite into her neck 1d100
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47463669
>>47463711
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>47463669
[] BURN 1d100 -??MP
[] laugh happily
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47463669
>[] laugh happily
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47463669
>>
I turn away from her, as I hear the other little demon's toy trying to get away from me and to safety, and out of the fight. Which simply isn't allowed. I raise up my foot, staring at his legs as I feel the familiar sensation of a knife digging it's way through me. I wait until he's reaching for the smoke, with a look of desperation in his eyes. Before I slam my foot down on both of them, right above the knee.
_
15+40= 55= GREAT SUCCESS!
_

He howls in pain and balls up, trying to reach his legs. There's a light crunch, and he lays on his back, groaning and staring up into the sky as those damn birds start to circle back around and come flying toward us.
_
Current hp= 2290
_

The smoke starts to drag me upwards, and the brat pulls her little knives out of me.

What do I do?
[] Make my wings flare up 1d100
[] wrap my legs around her neck, and squeeze 1d20+strength
[] Try and rip the demon out of the smoke 1d20+str
[] BURN 1d100 -??mp
[]Try and reach my sword
[] write in
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47464007
>[] BURN 1d100 -??mp

Inquisition all up in this biznitch.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47464007
>[] Make my wings flare up 1d100
>[]Try and reach my sword
>>
>>47464007
>[] BURN 1d100 -??mp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih4qSCrtj14
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>47464007
>[] BURN 1d100 -??mp
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47464094
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47464007
>[] Make my wings flare up 1d100
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47464007
>[] BURN 1d100 -??mp
>>
>>47464154
pretty good roll.

I hate the street number captchas so much.
>>
"Burn" I mummer as the fire from my stolen eye starts to grow and expand, hungry for flesh to consume and ruin, and blood to boil, and taint to purge.

The girl's eyes go wide with terror as I tilt my head, crimson and scarlet flames flowing out me as the fire grows and flows out of me, pulsing once our twice. Before it flares up with a beast like roar, shaking the air around me and making it pure and clean. I laugh loudly as the smoke around me starts to turn red as it lets go of me, dropping me to the ground.

I grin as the girl stumbles away, and the man under me tries to crawl away from me as the flames cover me, making me look like a demon made of flames as they roughly outline my appearance, the flames covering my horns twisting and growing behind me. And I just keep laughing.

The demon howls, and the smoke above me twists around, burning brighter and brighter as it tries to attack me in desperation, forming itself into a drill like mass.

I lick my fangs.
_
Current mp= 605

What do I do?
[] Headbutt it 1d100
[] HOLY WRATH 1d100 -25mp
[] use the knight on the ground as a living shield 1d100
[] hold my arms out and let it get a free hit on me
[] hug and try to crush it 1d20+Str
[] Fly past it into the fresh air and blue sky
[] write in
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47464285
>[] use the knight on the ground as a living shield 1d100
>>
>>47464285
>[] Fly past it into the fresh air and blue sky
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47464285
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47464285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMMDop31UMc
>>
>>47464285
>[] hold my arms out and let it get a free hit on me

Krovachi WOULD be the cocky one. Also that's one hell of an intimidation check right there.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47464285
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47464285
>>
and resist the urge to taunt the demon. I may be strong enough to cut it down like any other dog with a blade in his hands. But it's strong enough to do the same to me, and I intend to no die again so soon. Besides, I''m just getting started with my fuuuuuun.

I duck down, rolling as the smoke flies at me, and the ghostly form of the commander appears where I was, blocking the hit with the hell hunter before the wind takes him from me once again.

I frown as I stand up, casually picking the knight up by his shattered leg, kneeing him to break a few more of his bones as I lift him in front of me, just as the demon turns around to me.

_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P7hWtiHUo4
_
Hmm, I tilt my head as the man in my hand screams and thrashes around as his flesh is ripped apart like paper, his blood splattering me as I lick my teeth.

This kind of sounds like that Hell hunter's marching tune...such memories. I smirk happily, as I hear that dreadful grinding that means bone is getting ripped apart.
_
Current hp=3005
_

The knight is basically ripped in half, his eyes staring dead at the sky as the demon forms in front of me.

I frown and sigh, lifting the fellow's legs up as his spine snaps

"Damn, I was hoping to keep him" I say flatly as I shake his legs around

"Y...you're..stronger than you were" the demon stutters, fear filling his eyes...demon's terror is so much more...delectable than any other creature's.

I lick my fangs

What do I do?
[] tell him my situation
[] chew on the legs to see if that freaks him out
[] Say nothing and try to gut him 1d100
[] throw the legs at him 1d100
[] start to walk away, bad mouthing him
[] Of course I am, I survived Kerlarn, only girl to do that I know
[] Demons are alwaysssss sssooo suprised when they realize they're just more meat for the grinder
[] try to knock his head off with a flaming punch 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47464524
>[] Of course I am, I survived Kerlarn, only girl to do that I know
>[] Demons are alwaysssss sssooo suprised when they realize they're just more meat for the grinder
>[] try to knock his head off with a flaming punch 1d100
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47464524
>[] Demons are alwaysssss sssooo suprised when they realize they're just more meat for the grinder
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>47464524
>[] Say nothing and try to gut him 1d100
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47464524
>>
>>47464570
Well.
That head came off.
>>
File: Aha.gif (133 KB, 256x194) Image search: [Google]
Aha.gif
133 KB, 256x194
>>47464570
AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
>>
>>47464524

>"A girls gotta keep a couple secrets now doesn't she?"
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47464524

>>47464570
nice, second nat 100 of the thread.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>47464524
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>47464649
whoops forgot the roll.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-lF0eF4XP8
_
Don't get the lyrics, but that beat reminds me of hammers smashing shields, squashing hivers, and breaking skulls.. and the drum beat of war. I lick my fangs, as I step back as the demon tries to get a cheap shot at me, hardening his form to make a blade.

Which I grab with my open hand, letting it slip through my fingers, before I wrap them around it and grip it as hard as I can, making it grind to a halt in my gauntlet as he stops, looking confused that I can hold him.

"Well of course I am, I survived kerlarn" I say sounding like my old innocent, boring self for awhile "only girl to do that I know"

"No, it's impossible, you're" He says leaning close to me, fangs the size of my thumbs forming inside of his wispy body "You're entirely different from how you were before, you.. there's no hesitation..there's nothing in you, but joy and blood lust"

"War does that to people I guess" I yawn, cracking his selfformed blade in my hand, clenching the shards in my fist as it starts to glow a bloody red "And Demons are alwaaaaaysss,sssso surpirsed when they realize"

He roars, and tries to wrap his fangs around my head, I stare up at him with my one eye calmly, as I pull my fist back. And slam it into his head, a scarlet scar form as I break his form into pieces. He twitches around in the flames before he reforms, touching the permanent stain on his form.

And I crack my knuckles, and lick my fangs.

And with a sound of broken pride, he starts to run with a shriek of terror, as my wings unfold and catch the light just right.

I grin, and nearly bite down on my tongue.

What do I do?
[] chase him 1d20+speed and burning wings
[] Have my fun with the brat he left here
[] ...Find my sister, haven't seen her myself since I left for kerlarn
[] Yawn and take a nap, if I draw too much blood, that katie girl will take over again
[] Look for something to eat
[] write in
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47464849
>[] chase him 1d20+speed and burning wings
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47464849

No no no.Your not leaving yet, we haven't given you permission to die yet.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47464849
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>47464849
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47464849
>>
"Ahh, the rabbit before the hound" I said in a daze as every part of me falls into the haze of the hunt as the wounded runt slowly starts crawling away from me, whimpering like the child she is "The flame before the storm...ehehe, This is gonna be fun...oh so FUN!"

I laugh as my wings flare up, and I run at the demon vanishing towards the horizon, scorching the ground under me as I lope around on all four for a second or two in my rush to catch up to him.

I leap and the wind catches me, and I soar through it like an arrow, or the fire of siege breaker. zipping through the air oh so freely like a burning flame allowed to feed and grow fat.

_
16+33= 49+ burning wings
_

I grin as I fly up besides the demon, and wave at it as it makes a panicked shriek, and tries to fly away from me

What do I do?
[] call on the seven to kill it 1d7
[] Pounce it and rip it apart 1d100
[] Let it go
[] try and scar it again 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 1 (1d7)

>>47465028
>[] call on the seven to kill it 1d7
>>
Rolled 2 (1d7)

>>47465028
>>
Rolled 5 (1d7)

>>47465028

Come on Hound!
>>
Rolled 7 (1d7)

>>47465028
>>
Rolled 2 (1d7)

>>47465028
>>
Rolled 4 (1d7)

>>47465028
>>
>>47465105
>>47465073
Most common roll
the Warlord has answered your call
writing
>>
>>47465198
What was the hound?
>>
>>47465198
Quite fitting for the situation I feel.
>>
But, he isn't faster than me, or the seven's light. I hold my hand up in silent prayer, stretching my fingers out as I hold two out of my other, inciting all of the seven, seeing which one of the most holy will answer my plea to kill this son of a bitch.

And the clouds, and sky split open with a dim iron grey light, that crashes with the sound of blades and shields, and echos with the bellowing laughter of the warlord. I smirk, feel cold steel in my hands, as liquid metal slowly flows from my fingers, and begins to build itself into a spear. in an instant I'm holding a plain, but sacred javelin in my hands, marked with the blood of a thousand, and smelling delightful for it.

The head of it has been replaced with the broken tip of my first bladed, tied in place with hair like my own. Except it's died with blood.

I pull my hand back as the demon tries to flee for the distant swamps. I take my time to aim, humming to myself. Before I throw, and with a thunderous clang, the demon falls, bleeding sparks as the spear shaters into many little blades, all glowing as red as my eye.

And with a smirk, I watch the smoke slowly vanish into a dull red glow of sparks, that vanish into nothing. Almost like they were drawn into another world...Ah well. I smile, fluttering my wings
_
XP halved
Krovachi is close to leveling up again
_

What do I do?
[] Go make sure it's dead
[] finish off the brat
[] go find my sister
[] see if I can remember where the old farm is
[]take a nap in the air
[]beg the freeloader to let me stay here for a day or so longer
[] Laugh, for an hour or so
[] see if there's anything to fight, hopefully heretical 1d100
[] writein

>>47465247
>>
>>47465311
>[] finish off the brat
>[]beg the freeloader to let me stay here for a day or so longer
>>
>>47465311
>[] finish off the brat
>>
>>47465311
>[] finish off the brat
>>
>>47465311
>[] finish off the brat
>[] go find my sister
>>
>>47465311
>[] finish off the brat
"Just let me see my sister again"
>>
>>47465311
>[] finish off the brat
>>
>>47465311
>[] finish off the brat
>[] go find my sister
>>
I turn away from the empty air, and close my eyes as I start to clear my head, now that there isn't anything around me to kill or blood to spill. Hey freeloader, think I can stick around for a few days? I swear I won't mess up this little life you've managed to find us, I'll just find other things to kill to keep myself from going insane. Won't mess up dracul's pretty little face again this time, I promise.

*that doesn't make it any better, unless you're actively seeking out monsters, and even then why should I trust you anways"

I'm a woman of my word? come on we share memories, you should know I don't turn away from a bargain

*Sure you do, you also have a problem with lying and twisting your words to get ahead*

Hey, I just want to see my sister again, and besides, you're going to need me again sooner or later, don't make an enemy within myself.

I sigh and open my eyes, dropping down from the air. I'm above the hall they built, and I can see that brat, trying to drag herself away from the ex pit fighter, who dragged himself onto the farm once.

I fold my wings and drop down on the girl's skull cracking and shattering it. I look up at Samson and grin, and he stumbles away, his red eyes filled with fear as that little Druegar...Minor, backs away sheepishly...don't know why, I've grown to like her as well, stuck in this head of mine.

And then I see my sister as I stand up, pushing the old hiver away as he realize I'm in my body for once. He growls at me and I tilt my head, patting the little one, who doesn't seem to notice the difference, smiling smugly, trying to hold myself like you

*Alright stop that now*

Oh just having some fun

*You're being a bitch*

And?

What happens
[] Hug Lucy *next week is Krovachi*
[] Wait I...*bloody curse ends, next week katie*
>>
>>47465571
>[] Hug Lucy *next week is Krovachi*
>>
>>47465571
>>
>>47465571
>>
>>47465571
>>47465610(you)
Crap forgot to turn off my name. Didn't know they carried between boards.
Changing to
[] Wait I...*bloody curse ends, next week katie*

I want to figure out the dealio with Minor and Katie.
>>
>>47465571
I feel like we will regret this especially in regards to the other NPCs being confused who this Katie person is, but... I guess?
>>
>>47465311
Ah so using the Divine to finish off demons reduces the XP from the fight. Good to note for the future.
>>
*Fine, You can...play around in our body for a few days, but don't act like me or*

You'll whine about it, I got it, trust me I won't.

"Katie?" Lucy asks, making my eye twitch as I look up at my sister, her green eyes shimmering innocently in the afternoon sun

'Krovachi" I chuckle as I pick her up in a gentle hug, felling her freeze against me. I frown and stare into her eyes, and she pats me on the head, just like when she used to be taller than me.

And all that I went through is suddenly worth it

"Can you put me down ..sis?" She asks slowly, I hug her tighter and shake my head

"Oh don't tell me"Samson drawls

"Oooh Krovachi" Poora, that funny witch says, I ignore her, in favor of keeping my sister away from everything else in my arms

And we'll end here
I've archived and
can't answer question
>>
>>47465571
>>
>>47465684
They'll mainly be surprised because Krovachi's first response to someone annoying her is to hold them on the ground until they stop

She isn't very refined
>>
>>47465720
Basically krovachi isn't very nice is what I am saying
>>
>>47465702
Thanks for running
>>
>>47465720
I'm more worried about her "strange behaviour" leading to all sorts of awkward questions that ultimately end up at the whole "alien thing posessing Krovachis body"-thing we've been dancing around
>>
>>47465702
Thanks for running HM!
>>
>>47465720
Kinda wonder if we'll ever get to see the others that have been quiet so far. The real Lucy being one.
>>
>>47465771
Eh I'm sure Krovachi will bullshit it like there being two souls in here body since she was born or something.
>>
>>47465790
I think the real Lucy has been merging into Lawrence for a while now.
>>
>>47465807
So that just reinforces how strange Krovachi is if the other's have become "one".
>>
>>47465822
Thats because of the bloody curse.
>>
>>47465686
Nah, its the bloody curse that does that.
We used Divine assisstance to finish fights before and it didn't.
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.