[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W/R Angel Deck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3592x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3592x3024
I have 2 copies of Archangel Avacyn
and 3 copies of Nahiri, the Harbinger.

Is it wierd if I make a W/R deck with both of them in it?

How does that make you feel?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1024x576
>>47458060
>>
>>47458060
Well sounds like a bombass draft deck but I don't know how legal mythics are in pauper. Also if you're building a midrange deck out of them you might want to try other decks in the archtype, legacy has a lot available to you.
>>
>>47458100
I never said what format it would utilize.
>>
>>47458060
Is it Heresy or is it Flavorful /tg/?
>>
>>47459632
>>47458060
Making decks should be purely mechanical. If you want to make your decks tell a story, fine, but save it for the kitchen table where other people might do the same (and you can tell a story for much less than the hundreds of dollars that Standard-legal chase mythics will cost you).

Also what's heretical about having them in the same deck? Clearly Nahiri makes Avacyn crazy.

>How does that make you feel?
I'm concerned that you have put money into this game, at least $200 if we're going by post-spike Nahiri, and you wonder what other people think about your deck construction. If you want to make a bragging thread, go nuts, but at least be honest.
>>
>>47460427
>$200
Oops, around $175, didn't realize Avacyn's been falling. Point stands
>>
>>47458060
>>47460660

I just pulled a Archangel Avacyn. Should I sell her asap or wait?
>>
>>47461912
She's been steadily declining in price. There's not much that can be printed that will make her go higher; every white deck already has her as a 4-of.
Also she does a fuckload of things, but she's unlikely to make a splash anywhere outside of standard and commander.
So yeah, sell now.
>>
>>47462864
>ability to save creatures from wrath of god
>that card text back to back
Right.
>>
>>47464207
>5 mana
Fuck yes I'm right.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.