[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adding trophies on models
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: PhotoGrid_1464267353533.jpg (724 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1464267353533.jpg
724 KB, 1920x1920
Anyone else here who enjoys doing this?

As a orc player its pretty easy to incorporate trophies on models, but im sure it can be done on other races too (chaos comes in mind).
>>
>>47452162
I did it for a space marine once also it is good to do that for Ncromunda
>>
Do you mean simply assembling them so that the have trophies on them or actually adding them over time with won batlles powerfull enemies slain etc.?
>>
>>47454460
Adding them over time
>>
File: Outreach.jpg (82 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Outreach.jpg
82 KB, 250x250
>>47452162
>enjoy adding trophies

Quite the opposite. I dislike the accessorising with roadkill look and will omit trophy racks on models supplied with them.

Funny world.
>>
I have a captain in terminator armor that I do this with.
I put Nurgle's bane on his base after he killed that one named GUO solo.
He has a Necron skull where an iron halo would normally be from when he killed a unit of lychguard, a unit of wraiths and a tryptech stalker in one game.
And on his cape I wrote "Negare Pythonissam" which is a shitty Google translation of deny the witch, because of his unusually high success rate of denying things.

When I game with my friends, these decorations give me bonuses, otherwise they're just for conversation starting.
>>
>>47457034
>differing opinion

Heresy
>>
>>47454269
What kind of trophies did you use on spacies? Heads, ornaments etc.
>>
I wonder what trophies can the IG get without looking a chaotic warband
>>
>>47457806
imperial are just as spikey and skull ridden as any chaos follower
>>
>>47457806
Battle honours and decorations, I guess, since a lot of the enemy's gear is gonna be tainted by xenos/daemonic influence in most cases.
I could see a guardsman taking an eldar powersword for himself, or a soulstone if he really wants to taunt them.Some tyranid chitin as armor, and various teeths as trophies for the most feral ones.

>>47457854
Aren't the skulls supposed to be taken from the cadavers of loyal imperial servants, to inspire the living?
>>
>>47457806
Sexy pinups of Sisters of Battle killing xenos painted on their vehicles.
>>
>>47458037
I like IG pinups.
>>
I like the concept but I've never done it. Mostly due to lack of proper enemies or achievements. Also it's really annoying trying to glue things to fully completed models.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.