[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
False Dendrite Quest 174
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 19
File: circle.jpg (39 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
circle.jpg
39 KB, 300x218
My name is Cecile, and I'm sixteen years old. I already thought my life was odd, what with my parents having moved halfway across the country for their new job and leaving me in the care of my older sister... but then my best friend went and had a book shipped to my house that ended up giving me superpowers.

Thanks to said superpowers, I've been dragged into all sorts of horrible situations, the latest of which involves a masked thief who wanted revenge against me for killing a friend of his.

But hey, at least this one didn't end in me having to kill someone! He killed himself instead!

>Thread archive:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=false+dendrite+quest

>Branches known thus far:
http://pastebin.com/9SQy7UhL

>Twitter:
https://twitter.com/QM_Archelon

>Ask thing:
http://maouzenigame.tumblr.com/

>Game production blog:
https://studioarchelon.wordpress.com/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This is comfortable.

Warm and soft against my face, with the nicest fragrance... but at the same time, it's kind of hard to breathe. That difficulty is actually what causes me to finally rouse from my slumber and open my eyes.

And the first thing I see is a lovely pair of melons mushed all up in my face. And at my back, I can feel Charlotte's arms holding my face right into her cleavage. No wonder I was having trouble breathing.

>wake the charlotte up
>slip free from her embrace without waking her up
>>
>>47448129
arch my left testicle feels sore and I don't know why.
>>
File: sample_orgasm_girl_2.png (82 KB, 774x553) Image search: [Google]
sample_orgasm_girl_2.png
82 KB, 774x553
>>47448168
>molest the Charlotte while she sleeps
>>
>>47448168
>wake the charlotte up
Time for that meal we won
>>
>>47448286
The meal was dinner.

While it was not specified, common assumptions are that dinner is a meal served between 3:00pm and 11:00pm, and thus we cannot claim the meal right now if these assumptions hold true.
>>
>>47448312
You're that same faggot from last thread aren't you?
>>
>>47448337
>faggot

:^)
>>
>>47448168
>>slip free from her embrace without waking her up
Charlotte has missed a lot of sleep recently due to her worrying about Faceless. Let her sleep in I say.
>>
>>47448168
>>slip free from her embrace without waking her up
>>
>writing
>>
>>47448669
>Suika wearing green
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>47448168
>wake the charlotte up
>>
File: nightcecile.png (17 KB, 157x319) Image search: [Google]
nightcecile.png
17 KB, 157x319
Despite how energetic she may have been last night, I do remember that Charlotte was a miserable, sleep-deprived wreck that morning. And since Faceless isn't a threat anymore, I don't think it'll hurt anything to let her sleep in for a change. She's definitely earned that much.

So instead of waking her up with a nice little squeeze, I slip her arms from around me and slide out of the bed as quietly as I can.

Aaaaaaand once I'm out of the covers, a sudden draft makes me all too aware of the fact that I'm not exactly wearing anything right now. At least I remembered to bring my nightclothes with me...

>what shall the day's first order of business be?
>>
>>47449133
BREAKFAST!
>>
>>47449133
why do you feel cold

the sun is warm

we are the sun

bask in the same warmth that ended that which guides the way
>>
>>47449133
Breakfast!
>>47449175
Damn it Overshine stop trying to set fire to the back up hotel room!
>>
>writing
>>
File: cecile_decu1.png (133 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
cecile_decu1.png
133 KB, 1000x700
Of course the first thing on my mind is BREAKFAST. For it is the most important meal of the day!

...and also because my stomach is growling.

Though the fact that this place's layout is pretty much a mirror of the suite that Charlotte's been staying at throws me off at first, I successfully reach the kitchen without making too much of a fool out of myself. Nope, the only foulup I make is nearly tripping over Milla as I'm leaving the bedroom.

Why the hell do cats always go to sleep in the worst possible places.

>[1/?]
>>
>>47449576
>[2/2]

"Maybe I'll make an omelette or-"

I open the fridge and am hit with a cruel reminder that Charlotte still hasn't restocked on actual people food. All that's here are a bunch of Milla's steaks and a couple of Gabrielle's disgusting energy drinks.

...and over in the cabinet there's nothing but a box of the same tea that I made last night. So much for sexy breakfast.

>it's time for room service time
>imma do something else
>>
>>47449629
>>it's time for room service time
>>
>>47449629
>a couple of Gabrielle's disgusting energy drinks
C
_A
__S
S__U
_C__A
__U__L
___M
>>
>>47449629
>>
>>47449629
Now don't be hatin on cats, CC.
>>
>>47449629
>>
>>47449629

Waffllleeessss
>>
>wriitng
>>
>>47449686
>>47449862
Woops, guess which rival imageboard I've been going to, that DOES use the trailing slash in its >>> links

>>>/trash/3078257
>>
>>47449807
hey arch

>>>/c/2657636
>>
But since I -am- hungry as hell and I'm sure that Charlotte will be too whenever she wakes up, I can't just give up here.

"Dammit..." I mumble as I look at the mostly empty fridge.

There's a convenience store not too far from here and also some restaurants downstairs, but I don't want to risk Charlotte waking up while I'm gone and freaking out because she doesn't know where I am. But there's nothing here to cook, either...

Oh wow I'm stupid. How the hell could I forget about ROOM SERVICE, the thing that Charlotte relies on for most of the meals we have when I'm with her.

>[1/?]
>>
File: food.gif (934 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
food.gif
934 KB, 500x281
>>47450083
>[2/2]

One phone call and a ten minute wait later, I get a knock on the door that signals the arrival of our foodstuffs. After taking the piping hot tray from the hotel staff lady that brought it up here and placing everything on the table, I lift off the plate cover things and release the aroma of delicious fresh-cooked waffles and bacon and eggs and sausage waft throughout the suite.

>wake the charlotte up cuz it's time to eat
>I will eat my food now and let her sleep
>I will hold off on eating until she gets up
>>
>>47450151
>>
>>47450151
>wake the charlotte up cuz it's time to eat
Everyone likes waking up to food
>>
>>47450151
>>wake the charlotte up cuz it's time to eat
>>
>>47450151
>I will hold off on eating until she gets up

You know, she bit our fingers that one time.
...think we could get her to eat a whole sausage while she is still konked out?
>>
>>47450151
Wake up Charlotte by putting delicious food in her smelling range.

If she doesn’t wake up, take a few bites so as to not starve, then wait for her to awaken before the breakfast proper.
>>
>>47450227
Now that is a good plan.
>>
>>47450227
I see no way this could possibly go wrong
>>
>>47449972
cuteness overload

>writing
>>
I could eat my food right now and leave Charlotte's for when she gets up, but that just doesn't seem right. Especially since this stuff was ordered on -her- tab.

"Okay," I clap my hands together, "waking her up first it is."

Since trying to push her awake tends to just result in me getting pulled back into the bed with her, I decide to try something different this time around. And step one is to grab a saucer from the cabinet just so that I don't make a mess. From there, I pick up a sausage from off her plate and place it on the saucer before tiptoeing into the bedroom where Sleeping Beauty awaits.

"Charlotte~" I call out as I approach the bed. "I got breakfast for us~"
"Mmmmmh..."

She smacks her lips together and smiles all innocent-like but that's about it. Clearly I'm going to have to go all the way with this.

>[1/?]
>>
>>47450498
MBison.gif
>>
>>47450498
>[2/2]

Taking care not to drop anything, I crawl up onto the bed and lean in towards Charlotte while making sure to keep out of her grabbing range. Once I have my balance, I carefully pick up the sausage from the saucer and dangle it towards her like a fissherman's lure.

"Look, Charlotte," I call out. "You know you want it!"
"Mmh?"

Without opening her eyes, she parts her lips and CHOMP.

"Mhhhmhmm..." Charlotte smiles as she chews.

And then her eyes snap open.

"Mhga-" she quickly swallows the food that she sleep-ate. "Cecile, what the...?"
"Yo," I wave to her.

>I ordered us breakfast but you still owe me dinner tonight
>I ordered us breakfast so let's eat it already
>>
>>47450558
>>I ordered us breakfast but you still owe me dinner tonight
>>
>>47450558
>I ordered us breakfast but you still owe me dinner tonight
"It's probably a good thing you're into girls."
>>
>>47450558
>I ordered us breakfast so let's eat it already

Awww yeah syrup on my waffles
>>
>>47450593
Oh god
>>
>>47450593
The image of her saying this while eating the other half is to fucking funny.
>>
>writing
>>
File: 1456648043130.gif (494 KB, 556x567) Image search: [Google]
1456648043130.gif
494 KB, 556x567
"I ordered us breakfast," I say. "Of which you just had the first bite."
"Oh," Charlotte says with a confused smile. "Thanks, that was thoughtful of you."
"I know, right?" I reply. "So why don't you get dressed and I'll meet you in the kitchen."
"Dress-"

Charlotte looks down and immediately pulls the covers up over her head.

>I have teased her enough
>there is never enough teasing
>>
>>47450852
Take from them everything and give them nothing
>>
>>47450852
>"Or do you want to eat in bed?"
>>
>>47450852
Since we're approaching the end
>>
>>47450852
>>there is never enough teasing
>>
>writing
>>
File: araara.gif (2 MB, 1067x720) Image search: [Google]
araara.gif
2 MB, 1067x720
"Or did you want to eat in bed?" I ask, pulling back the covers so I get a good view of Charlotte's assets. "Because I wouldn't have any issue with-"
"Cecile, PLEASE!" Charlotte shouts, pulling back the covers around her shame and pushing me away.

I will never get enough of that cute face she makes when she's embarrassed.

"Alright, fine," I say, heaving a sigh as I crawl back off of the bed. "Naked breakfast runs the risk of getting suryp and got grease all over your bare skin, after all."
"Oh my God I haven't even been awake for five minutes and you're already at it!" Charlotte groans.
"Okay, fine," I blow a raspberry at her. "That's enough teasing for now."
"Thank you."

In a huff, Charlotte drags the sheets off of the bed as she stomps over to the closet and even goes so far as to use them as a shield so I can't get a view of anything while she slips into her nightgown.

"You're no fun at all, you know that?" I say.
"Shut up," Charlotte grumbles. "Let's just get to eating already.
"Aye aye," I salute to her. "Breakfast time, not teasing time."
"That's right," she pouts.

As we step into the kitchen, I turn to Charlotte with my mouth twisted into a wide, evil grin.

"But don't think that I've forgotten that you still owe me a home-cooked meal..."
"Damn," Charlotte grimaces. "Fine, I'm not going to welch out on it."
"Great," I clap my hands together. "It's a probably a good thing that you're into girls, huh."

It takes a few seconds for what I meant by that little statement to register in Charlotte's mind. And when it finally does, I am rewarded with a dish towel to the face.

I regret nothing.

>let us make plans for the day over breakfast!
>>
>>47451145
We should visit our poor parents today, at some point. Also, how is the bestie doing?
>>
>>47451145
Go home. Spend time with mom and dad.
>>
>>47451145
>>let us make plans for the day over breakfast!
Well we dragged her to the park the other day, this time let's ask what she'd want to do.
>>
>>47451145
Family and partner meal, mom, dad, alison, kevin, charlotte, and us, it'll be great and totally not terrifying for kevin
>>
>>47451203
Aye. Parental day.
>>
>writing
>>
File: nightcharlotte.png (29 KB, 220x309) Image search: [Google]
nightcharlotte.png
29 KB, 220x309
Before sitting down at the table, Charlotte takes the time to go into the fridge and make sure that Milla has something to eat as well. I actually feel kind of bad for not thinking to feed her earlier while I was waiting for room service.

But at least she doesn't seem to mind so much.

"So you really went all out here," Charlotte says, looking at her plate as she finally takes a seat.
"A little bit, yeah," I shrug.

Since I didn't know what she wanted, I just got her some of everything.

"Well I really appreciate it," Charlotte smiles. "It's always nice to wake up to breakfast."
"I know, right?" I laugh. "Although you had some of it -before- you woke up..."

Far be it from me to tease my girlfriend about her sleepeating habit.

>[1/?]
>>
File: month2.png (68 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
month2.png
68 KB, 1650x1275
>>47451518
>[2/2]

Charlotte angrily consumes half her plate before deigning to acknowledge my presence again.

"You only have a few days of your spring break left, right?" Charlotte asks in the middle of filling her face.
"Yeah," I sigh. "And I wasted most of it dealing with that stupid asshole."

Today is Thursday and school starts back up next Monday, God damn it.

you are not the only one who rejoices at the news of the demise of that which knows no boundaries

"Sorry about that," Charlotte sighs. "What were you planning on doing with the last couple of days you have left?" she asks.
"I've been kind of ignoring my parents even though they're never around," I mumble, "so I was thinking that I ought to spend some time with them for a change."
"Oh," she nods. "Want me to call a taxi for you when you get dressed, then?"

>yeah, that'd be nice
>what are you talking about, you're coming along too
>>
>>47451576
>>
>>47451576
"You're not getting out of this that easy."
>>
>>47451576
>>what are you talking about, you're coming along too
Don't leave your waifu behind.
>>
>>47451576
Wish the image also had thread numbers on it.
>>
>>47451576
>>
>writing
>>
File: awawawawawawawa.gif (2 MB, 420x428) Image search: [Google]
awawawawawawawa.gif
2 MB, 420x428
"What are you talking about," I say, pointing at her with my fork. "You're coming along too."
"Eh?" Charlotte furrows her brow. "I don't want you to think that I'll die of loneliness if I'm away from you for a single day, Cecile."
"I know that," I reply, "but I still want you around anyways. You're my sexy girlfriend and they're my awesome parents and I want everyone to get to know each other."

It seems that that comment was enough to surpass my morning allotment for teasing, as Charlotte once again ignores me in favor of eating her food as fast as she can. And after she finishes, she hurries off to the bathroom to get bathed and all that. I guess I should do the same.

>call someone before I bath
>no calling, only bath
>>
>>47451911
>>call someone before I bath
Hey mom & pops I'm bringing my gf.
>>
>>47451911
>>call someone before I bath
As >>47451931 says
>>
As much as I'd like to keep going, 4chan dying in the middle of the thread kind of ruined that since of course it would have to come back while I'm in the middle of packing.

Since I'll be in Toronto until Sunday, that night is the earliest that I'll possibly be able to run. Monday is more likely though, so long as things continue as they have.

and now questions until I have to leave
>>
>>47452181
Is there a set number of branches or are new ones still being discovered?

And thanks for running!
>>
>>47452327
>Is there a set number of branches or are new ones still being discovered?
In theory there is a set number, but there's no way of knowing what that number IS so it might as well be infinite.

And now I continue to pack. Thanks for playing!

For further questioning:
http://maouzenigame.tumblr.com/

Game production blog:
https://studioarchelon.wordpress.com/
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.