[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there in Warhammer Fantasy female Chaos Warrior and Champions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10
File: Archaon-Art-2.jpg (70 KB, 900x594) Image search: [Google]
Archaon-Art-2.jpg
70 KB, 900x594
Are there in Warhammer Fantasy female Chaos Warrior and Champions?
>>
>>47440822

All dead in the End Times. By the time Age of Sigmar came around the Gods were disappointed by their weakness and did not bother again.
>>
File: 9wiQDmz.png (2 MB, 1080x1069) Image search: [Google]
9wiQDmz.png
2 MB, 1080x1069
>>47440822
Sure, why not.
>>
File: Valkia.jpg (97 KB, 423x629) Image search: [Google]
Valkia.jpg
97 KB, 423x629
>>
>>47440822
Yeah, several. Age of Smegmar did not include icky girls so far tho.
>>
>>47441036

The AoS Bloodbound battletome includes Valkia and another female Khornate champion who earned her elevation by axing her former master in the back.

There also a female Tzeentchian warlord called
the Crystal Princess in a recent AoS novel.

I get you hate Aos but to go as far as lie like that. So immature.
>>
>>47440822
Sure! I think it sounds fun. Warhammer is the kind of world where Shield Maidens could definitely work, and since Chaos is Norse-themed why not have female warriors/champions?
Valkia the Bloody is one example, but I'm sure there could be plenty of others. Have fun!
>>
>>47440822
There was a female paladin of Khorne in the Gotrek and Felix novels. Don't remember her name,though, but she was so badass her rivals extended the rumour she had a minotaur lover.
Also think to remember about a paladin of Tzeentch in one of the fluff chronologies in the army books, and the second edition RPG "Tome of Corruption" book mentioned a Nurgle paladin that had unearthed the corpse of a prehistorical monster, ripe with ancient illnesses, and planned to spread them through the Old World.

So yes, there are female warriors of Chaos,but they seem to be a minority.
>>
In the first Gotrek&Felix book, Trollslayer there's one short story about female Chaos Champion and her warband of Beastmen. She was either Khorne or Undivided, don't remember.
>>
>>47440822
Valkia the Bloody and Dechala the Denied

>>47441122
Of course someone who doesn't like AoS isn't going to read the books.
>>
You know, I never see any specifically female chaos warriors, but they always wear that huge thick armor that covers everything, so there's absolutely no reason why, under all that scary armor isn't some ripped as hell battle-queen covered in scars and chaos symbols.

Hell, were it not for the chiseled on pecs you could probably make that same conclusion with the Sigmarines, but that's what Green Stuff is for I guess.
>>
>>47441224
Her name was Justine
Kat is her daughter.
Justine got raped and decided that to even out the scales she would slaughter the world.
Honestly she was pretty cool, I liked her.
>>
>>47441122
>earned her elevation by axing her former master in the back
>in the back
Doesn't sound really Khorny to me.
>>
>>47445209
Khorne is no longer concerned with honour
One of the worst writing changes in warhammer
He just cares for bloodshed and warfare now

Honourable khorne was cooler
>>
>>47445209
>Doesn't sound really Khorny to me.

Khorne, the god who delights in acts of betrayal?
It doesn't sound like that Khorne?
>>
Apart from Valkia the Bloody there was also Dechala the Denied One, a High Elven woman who converted to Slaanesh but can never ascend to Daemonhood because of reasons that I've forgotten. Also, there's nothing to suggest that some of those helmeted , fully armoured Chaos Warriors aren't ladies
>>
>>47445277
>One of the worst writing changes in warhammer

Khorne was an honourless motherfucker since day one. He had a tiny stint as an honourable god in an epic supplement, not even in mainstream 40k or Fantasy.
>>
>>47445608
>acts of betrayal
Khorne is Tzeentch now?
>>
>>47445672
No, but those who turn on their own friends and allies have truly grasped the philosophy of Khorne, which is why he favours them.
>>
>>47445699
So Khorne armies aren't able to fight anyone but themselves now, got it. The honour part was the only thing that made sense at keeping Khorne armies together, now they're just red orks.
>>
File: Kharn-the-betrayer.jpg (727 KB, 600x826) Image search: [Google]
Kharn-the-betrayer.jpg
727 KB, 600x826
>>47445672
>>47445699
Case in point.
>>
>>47445759
>So Khorne armies aren't able to fight anyone but themselves now, got it.

Nope. Khornates will band together if it is the Blood God's will, and there is promise for greater slaughter.

>The honour part was the only thing that made sense at keeping Khorne armies together

Khorne keeps the armies together. Weaker warriors will naturally gravitate to stronger ones in the hope that Khorne will notice them while he gazes upon his Champions. There are dangers, but such is the path to glory.
>>
>>47445828
Khorne is a warboss. I get it.
>>
>>47445775
>fantasy
>40k
>>
>>47445873
I don't think you do.
But if you wish to be obstinate then I suppose that's fine too.
>>
>>47445879
Same god.
>>
>>47445209
Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it flows
>>
>>47445873
This is literally how it's always been. Never heard of Kharn the Betrayer?
>>
File: 1430810511704.png (434 KB, 991x1340) Image search: [Google]
1430810511704.png
434 KB, 991x1340
>"""""honour"""""
>>
>>47440822
Yes; there's plenty in the fluff and the rules would support it absolutely fine.

At least in old Fantasy.
>>
>>47445209
>>47445277
>>47445608
>>47445670
>>47445672
>>47445699
>>47445759
>>47445775
>>47445828
>>47445873
>>47445894
>>47445914
>>47445948
>>47445950
I personally always use and assume that Khorne is an honourable God of honour. Because that is more interesting and keeps the double-sided thing going on with the Chaos Gods.
>>
>>47446475
>Because that is more interesting

Nihilistic slaughter gods are more interesting than your generic 21st century western perspective of medieval honour gods.
>>
>>47447026
>A flat character is more interesting than a character with some level of depth.
No.
>>
>>47447059
>Muh honour
>Deeper than all consuming rage and liberation from moral codes in an ultimately mindless universe

Hahaha.
>>
>>47447101
>Muh CE because lol is deeper than a LE god of war.
Right. Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>47447059
A character without honour has more depth than a character with honour intrinsically. They are bound by no code and so are free to act depending on circumstance.
>>
>>47447196
See here>>47447185
>>
>>47447185
>D&D morality
>Talks about character depth

Ahahaha.
>>
>>47447211
What's so deep about honour?
>Follow code
>Code chafes
>>
>>47447244
>Has no point.
Right so we'll agree that I'm right then.

>>47447303
A character that can be reasoned with is more interesting than one that can't because the latter isn't a character it's a force of nature.
>>
alright you faggots

Its possible for khorne to be both at the same time. The honour parts to lure in warriors and those of martial skill and the betrayal parts to get blood from anything and everything. Chaos gods are liars and deceivers all, the lure of honour is to bait the hook, but khorne isn't a consistent singular entity, so it can be both at the same time.
>>
>>47447339
>>Has no point.

More of a point than you. You've given no actual point and just retreated to your shitty little D&D shell. Let's look

>A character that can be reasoned with is more interesting than one that can't

Nothing says a chaotic person can't be reasoned with. People with the codes and laws to follow are the ones who are inherently harder to reason with outside their own hierarchy as they have protocols to follow.
>>
>>47447409
>People with the codes and laws to follow are the ones who are inherently harder to reason with
Oh I see we have an edgy mcedgelord, CN irl faggot here. Real lawful people aren't usually unreasonable. It is true that chaotic people can be reasoned with in reality (usually). But no honour Khorne is an example of bullshit CN edgelord like yourself who no doubt will still not agree. Note the 'usually.'
>>
>>47447492
>Oh I see we have an edgy mcedgelord

Stop projecting.

>Real lawful people aren't usually unreasonable.

Most people are not lawful in the sense you mean. How many people walk around with their own strict honour system?

Let's say part of your code was that you would not talk directly to women. This makes it hard for women to interact with you. A chaotic person meanwhile can interact with anyone in any situation, perhaps inappropriately but still capable.

So what's so interesting about muh honour?
>>
>>47447591
>Let's say part of your code was that you would not talk directly to women.
Wow strawman much? Seriously now what idiot abides by a rule like that? Real lawful people have rules like 'I don't kill people' or 'I don't take drugs, ect.' Not retarded rules like 'I don't talk to women.' Is that your code of honour anon? Do you need to protect your precious virginity?

>>47447591
>So what's so interesting about muh honour?
A character is interesting when they care about something. If they care about nothing or next to nothing than nothing ever bothers them so there is no conflict and intrigue comes from conflict. If all that Khorne cares about is blood-shed than he has no real conflict because he's essentially getting a ton of what he wants all the time and nothing ever really affects him and hence he isn't interesting without honour.
>>
>>47440822
>>47441224
A Minotaur Lover? She was flirting with a Daemon Prince.

>>47445914
Yeah, but if you're not fighting face to face, you are trying too hard to keep your OWN blood from spilling.

Like a pussy.
>>
>>47447702
>Seriously now what idiot abides by a rule like that?

Plenty. That's how codes work.
>I will not kill women and children
>I will put to death any member of a certain caste if they touch me
>I will not eat meat on friday

The rules are reasonable to people operating with the same rules, but to people who don't the rules are entirely unreasonable.
A chaotic person has no firm code of conduct and as such can be interacted with by anyone depending on the situation.

>A character is interesting when they care about something.

Chaotic people can care about things.

>If all that Khorne cares about is blood-shed

That's all he demands from his followers, he himself has his own ambitions. Besides which Khorne himself is not created to be an interesting character but as a force for characters to be affected by.
>>
>>47440822
Probably.
>>
>>47447888
>I will not kill women and children
>I will put to death any member of a certain caste if they touch me
>I will not eat meat on Friday
See those are actually better examples. Doesn't detract from that fact that people can have perfectly reasonable rules.

>A chaotic person has no firm code of conduct
While this is true I think you're mistaking chaotic for neutral. A neutral person has no specific rules set, a chaotic person actively abhors rules.

>Chaotic people can care about things.
I covered this.
>he himself has his own ambitions
Oh really? Could you please show me an example of that?

>Besides which Khorne himself is not created to be an interesting character but as a force for characters to be affected by.
Now that's actually an interesting point. I also think that the worshippers are often more interesting than the god but I don't see why that should excuse an uninteresting god.
>>
>>47446475
Quoting all of that was entirely unnecessary, and you're wrong because the "Double sided thing" is entirely pointless and has never stopped the gods from being massive dicks in the lore and only exists to give the Chaos fans who don't actually get Chaos something to cling to and act like they're somehow the good guys.
>>
File: MostBadassGuyEver.png (258 KB, 1097x1920) Image search: [Google]
MostBadassGuyEver.png
258 KB, 1097x1920
>>47441224
>she was so badass her rivals extended the rumour she had a minotaur lover.

That doesn't sound all that impressive. Aren't most beast men women demure and peaceful compared to their male counterparts. Unless "Wow, you can really take that bovine dick" is for some reason a compliment among the legions of Khorne.
>>
>>47448108
She was apparently coupled with a Daemon prince (or being led on by one?)

I haven't read the original Gotrek and Felix in a long time.
>>
>>47448054
Well as a fan of chaos I can honestly say I've never claimed that the chaos gods are good guys. Far from it. They're evil as hell. Has nothing to do with having a few admirable or reasonable elements to them. It just makes it easier for people (including good people) to fall prey to their offers.
>>
>>47448130
Still don't see how that's somehow an impressive feat. Archaon's mom was just some random chick in a fishing village.
>>
>>47448108
wouldn't being fucked by a Minotaur kill a normal woman? I think it is suppose along the same line of thinking as if a man took an amazon woman for a lover.
>>
>>47448035
>Doesn't detract from that fact that people can have perfectly reasonable rules.

Reason is all relative. Most people will also freely bend and break rules as they see fit if they believe they can get away with it.

>While this is true I think you're mistaking chaotic for neutral.

I'm trying to shift you out of the D&D mind set. Because nothing actually runs that way.

You say honour is more reasonable, but in truth it's only more restrictive. Take a vow of silence, you can consider it right and honourable, but it difficult to open a discourse with you. The "chaotic" man who has not made such a vow can be interacted with in a broader manner. How reasonable or unreasonable he is depends on the situation rather than a strict code he is dedicated too.

>Oh really? Could you please show me an example of that?

He seeks to dominate his brothers and win the great game. He is perfectly capable of killing them now, but does not because he does not know the repercussions for such an act. If he cared only for bloodshed he simply wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>47448108
Surviving snu-snu is no small feat anon, be the champion female or male.

Respect to the alpha bitch.
>>
>>47448108
Minotaurs tend to rip any and everything to shreds, so fucking a minotaur and not being dead seems like a pretty impressive feat for a human.
>>
>>47448196
>Most people will also freely bend and break rules as they see fit if they believe they can get away with it.
Being neutral in a nut-shell.

>>47448196
>I'm trying to shift you out of the D&D mind set.
It's not like I believe anyone is absolutely lawful all the time or anything like that. It's just a convenient way to explain how a person behaves in most situations.

>>47448196
>How reasonable or unreasonable he is depends on the situation rather than a strict code he is dedicated too.
You see it seems to me like you're the one thinking in D&D terms because you can't seem to process that not all lawful people are lawful stupid.

>He is perfectly capable of killing them now, but does not because he does not know the repercussions for such an act. If he cared only for bloodshed he simply wouldn't give a shit.
So with that first statement you explain how he currently has no ambitions because he's already achieved everything he wants to achieve. And of course he doesn't want to kill the other chaos gods because (apparently) using the weapon he would need to use to do so would destroy reality and hence end all bloodshed forever. His motivation is clearly 'don't stop the bloodshed or myself from existing.'
>>
>>47448196
Honor is more reasonable as it is a guideline to act in a good manner. Having a moral code or honor can make for interesting characters like the Shadow. No one would fallow a chaotic person for long as they would be untrustworthy and a fair weather friend.

Different anon by the way, also Khorne can't kill his brothers when if he wanted to.
>>
>>47448196
This is me>>47448338

Sorry I'm tired now. It's like 4am where I am. Been fun though. Bye.
>>
>>47448332
So how do Minotaurs otherwise reproduce if there isn't a surplus of Chaos warrior women to survive their rapings.
>>
>>47448338
>It's just a convenient way to explain how a person behaves in most situations.

Almost all the time people will behave in their own self interest rather than according to a code they believe in.

>You see it seems to me like you're the one thinking in D&D terms because you can't seem to process that not all lawful people are lawful stupid.

No, I just propose that you cannot truly be considered lawful if you'll freely break your own code. I say that if you sometimes follow rules and sometimes don't then that would be chaotic.

>So with that first statement you explain how he currently has no ambitions because he's already achieved everything he wants to achieve.

He has not achieved what he wants. He wants to win the game, but he's still there playing it.

>. And of course he doesn't want to kill the other chaos gods because (apparently) using the weapon he would need to use to do so would destroy reality

He's unsure what would happen if he killed his brothers, though he wants to do so. If he really just wanted to kill then he'd do so without thought, but he clearly has some sense of self preservation. So he wants to grow more powerful and survive, just like any other living being.

>>47448414
>Honor is more reasonable as it is a guideline to act in a good manner.

If everyone agreed what good was then sure, but that's not the case.

>No one would fallow a chaotic person for long as they would be untrustworthy and a fair weather friend.

I disagree a chaotic person could just as easily love and be devoted to you as a friend. Their actions based on their feelings rather than abstract code.

>also Khorne can't kill his brothers

He could, he just doesn't want to risk it yet.
>>
>>47448631
Having your actions be governed by your feelings just makes you stupid and prone to bad choices. Again they would just make for a fair weather friend and a horrible leader as they could not think in an orderly and logical manner as they are chaotic by nature.

Also they are things that the vast majority of people agree when it comes to good or bad things. Hell that is the base for law.
>>
>>47440822
Yep. It's even canon in bl books. Both 40k and old hammer.
>>
>>47440822

>are there in warhams grls? am skrd
>>
>>47448108
Looks like you didn't read that book anon.
BeastWomen were only gentle because they were ORDERED to be (by Khorne?) - which strongly implies they were NOT gentle usually.

which meshes well with >>47448190 IMHO
>>
File: KhorneMark.jpg (14 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
KhorneMark.jpg
14 KB, 200x195
>>47446475
>Khorne is the most powerful of the Chaos gods, a figure of titanic power who is worshipped by the mad and the violent across the world. Where Nurgle is jovial, Khorne is furious. Where Slaanesh beguiles, Khorne demands. Where Tzeentch schemes, Khorne slaughters. Khorne is known as the Blood God, for that is what he craves above all things, the shedding of blood, the reaping of skulls and the violent acts of war. He is the lord of murder and his bellows of rage echo throughout the eternities. He welcomes all who will worship him, just as long as they are willing to slaughter in his name.

>Khorne’s warrior code is simple: he demands that his worshippers fight, as much and as violently as possible. He has no time for magic and trickery and he cares little for the cunning gambits or ruses favoured by the desperate or cowardly. His disdain for such petty tactics does not stem from honour, however, for Khorne has none. He is simply rage made manifest.

>A true devotee of Khorne will stride fearless into the fray, praising his barbaric name with every axe stroke and sword thrust. The shield wall is Khorne’s church, the ringing of blades his hymns of devotion. Whenever battle grips the world, Khorne’s power swells within the Realm of Chaos, and so it is that he remains the greatest of the dark gods – for there ever have been, and ever will be, lunatics and murderers willing to offer him devotion.

>It is a curious thing that while Khorne blesses his servants openly, he is loath to intervene to save them. Supplicants of other, weaker deities might pray in vain for deliverance or mercy. Not so the devotees of Khorne, who know full well that the Blood God cares not for their lives. Blood must flow – he demands it. Whose blood feeds those endless rivers is of no consequence. He accepts all such libations offered in battle, no matter the source.

-Codex Apocrhya (Khorne)

Your are personally an idiot who doesn't know shit about Khorne.
>>
File: Liber Choatica Khorne.png (2 MB, 983x1593) Image search: [Google]
Liber Choatica Khorne.png
2 MB, 983x1593
>>47451196
>"Constant, mindless bloodletting and destruction - That is all that Khorne cares for."
-- Codex: Daemons 6th ed Pg. 11

>"Khorne’s command is simple: kill, and kill, and kill again. Every single life taken in anger increases the Blood God’s power. He looks favorably upon those warriors who slay their comrades, for they prove their understanding of a greater truth"

>"The Blood God cares only for slaughter and butchery, craves only violence and death."
-- Daemonkind 7th ed

>"He cares not who is victorious and who is slain, just that they fight until they can fight no more. All that Khorne exists for, all that his entire being is bent towards, is the flow of blood from fresh wounds and the taking of skulls."
-- Chaos Daemons 4th ed Pg 10
>>
File: wallpapers-valkia.jpg (81 KB, 600x521) Image search: [Google]
wallpapers-valkia.jpg
81 KB, 600x521
>>47451314
>>‘I do not know what it was that happened to you,’ panted Eris, withdrawing from the fray briefly. Sweat trickled down her face, smearing the blood and the dirt that she had gathered during the course of the battle. In the moonlight, she was pale and her expression was one of pain. The wounds she had taken during the course of conflict were beginning to take their toll on her. ‘I do not know, nor do I care. You seek to destroy my people and I cannot let you do that.’

>‘You cannot deny me,’ Valkia replied, her eyes fixed on the slender form of the warrior daughter before her. ‘The price of weakness and betrayal is death. When these cowards turned their back on me they turned their back on all they could have been. Now vengeance comes, and when I have claimed the skulls of every living Schwarzvolf warrior, I will raze the Vale.’

>‘You would slaughter the infirm and our infants?’ Eris was shocked by the words. ‘You have no compassion at all?’

>‘It matters not from whence the blood flows, Eris,’ Valkia said, leaning in close, her voice low so that Eris had to lean in to hear her. ‘So long as it does flow. Thus it must ever be.’

>Before Eris could assimilate the words, Valkia’s skull met hers in a savage head-butt and she reeled backwards, stunned by the blow. The daemon princess spread her wings and stood straight, a truly awesome sight to behold and she lowered Slaupnir at her child.

>‘Thus it will be!’

-Valkiam the consort of Khorne to her daughter before sequentially murdering her and then running down the children and old folk of her own people with her daemon army
>>
>>47440822
Khorne is gorky mork's little bitch.
He and three other forces of chaos are all gorky mork's lil bitch.
>>
File: Archaon & Khul.png (4 MB, 1328x1548) Image search: [Google]
Archaon & Khul.png
4 MB, 1328x1548
>>47451574
Actually, Gork and Mork are Archaon's bitches.

He fought them both and defeated them. They fled before him like beaten dogs.

None can oppose the Everchosen of the Gods. None can stand against Chaos.
>>
>>47451632
>gork and mork
>dead
Next the emperor will rise from the throne and fix the imperium.
>>
>>47451646
Not dead. Defeated. Whooped like Sigmar, Nagash, and anyone who dares face the Three Eyed King in battle.
>>
>>47451632
God it really is WoW-tier art.
>>
>>47448108
She was no beastwoman,anon,but a normal human. Coupling with a huge-ass minotaur.
But in the novel she said herself it was just that,a rumour, but showed the reader how ferocious and strong her minions considered her.
>>
>>47440867
I wonder how much of Statuesque's business is selling heroic scale female heads.
>>
>>47448439
Give make chaos warriors Warpstone?
>>
>>47451865
And GW is asking itself why AoS isn't selling...
>>
>>47451632
>Age of Sigmar fluff

Haha, alright Timmy. How's about you crawl back into the playpen and let us adults finiah our conversation, hm?
>>
>>47456189
Says the guy throwing a tantrum about something he don't like.

Grow up.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.