[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shinigami Savant Quest #52
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 12
File: OPSenzaikyuSpring.jpg (114 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
OPSenzaikyuSpring.jpg
114 KB, 848x480
>http://pastebin.com/AigWmN0e
>http://pastebin.com/2ynG7g25

You are Captain Kusajishi Riku, and your moment of relaxation has been rudely interrupted by a courier from the Onmitsukidō.

“Captain Kusajishi,” the Onmitsu runner bows. “We have a message from the Executive, urgent.”

“What is it?” you ask tersely. “Out with it.”

“Yes ma'am... she wanted you to know that Kurotsuchi Nemu has been captured.”

You take a moment or two to process the information: in the wake of Kurotsuchi Mayuri's departure with Aizen no small amount of effort has been dedicated to determining how much of a threat his defection presents. The absence of his Lieutenant Nemu has been the key aspect of that investigation, as she was presumably deep in her Captain's counsel and may have information that would explain his role in Aizen's treachery. But it bothers you that Mayuri would leave his daughter behind... since to your knowledge no other Captain has children, adopted or otherwise, you're not sure that they would consider how unusual abandoning one's child so easily really is.

The courier remains where he is, his intent to lead you to the location Yoruichi has indicated clear.

“I should probably go now,” you sigh, rising to your feet. “Nobody else has to though.”

Shunsui stands with surprising alacrity given the amount he's had to drink, and straightens his garish pink haori. “I hate it, but I should go too. The Old Man's probably expecting it.”

“I will go instead,” Gin bows respectfully, placing a hand in front of his fellow Captain. “The Head Captain would no doubt prefer it if a Captain remained with our masked guests.”

“And the others'd trust me more,” Shunsui realizes, shaking his head. “I get you, Ichimaru. Go see what Lieutenant Kurotsuchi has to say, I'll keep an eye on your friends here.”
>1/2
>>
>>44977125
hype
>>
>>44977125
Now that you consider it a little more carefully, there may be an unusual opportunity here to begin getting your peers more used to the idea of working with arrancar. Yoruichi no doubt called other Captains as well, most importantly Yamamoto, so ensuring that they see an arrancar in the process of cooperating with the Soul Society could go a long way towards getting them used to the idea.

Or it could spark division, you really can't say.

“Are you an optimist or a pessimist?” Rosa asks deviously. “Me? I wouldn't chance it.”

>Let's take Starrk along.
>How about Halibel?
>Appaci's the talker, we'll ask her.
>Rosa may have a point, no arrancar tonight.
>>
>>44977177
>>Let's take Starrk along.
>>
>>44977177
>>Appaci's the talker, we'll ask her.
>>
>>44977177
>Let's take Starrk along.
Starrk is the most chill.
>>
>>44977177
>>How about Halibel?
Appaci is more apt to say the wrong thing. Halibel is more likely only to add something relevant and useful which would present a better front
>>
>>44977177
>>Let's take Starrk along.
The friendliest one
>>
One caveat, tonight may see a somewhat reduced quality of English on my part. It can't really be avoided, though I should imagine it won't be too distracting.
>>
>>44977270
Did you get bit by a Frenchman or something? You gotta watch out for them man.
>>
>>44977177
>Appaci's the talker, we'll ask her.

I'd be fine with Halibel as well, but it might be nice to give Starrk and Shunsui a chance to get better acquainted.
>>
>>44977319
Omlette du fromage
>>
File: 1362442823161.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1362442823161.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>44977341
Get out you frog bastard
>>
File: 1435856127476.gif (1 MB, 227x136) Image search: [Google]
1435856127476.gif
1 MB, 227x136
>>44977341
Dammit, anon. You beat me to it.

Well played.
>>
>>44977270
How can a native english speaker's english decrease?
>>
>>44977404
Frenchmen bites apperently
>>
>>44977404
Alcohol.
>>
>>44977404
Sleep deprivation or drunkenness will do it.
>>
>>44977422
No, no, hit with a baguette
>>
>>44977404
Intoxication, distraction, and/or exhaustion would be the most common ways. I'll leave it to you to imagine which.

Couple more minutes here.
>>
>>44977390
Danke
>>
>>44977490
>writing
>>
File: Starrk1.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Starrk1.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>44977615
You pause for a moment to consider the notion before settling on who you'd like to accompany you.

“Starrk,” you nod, “would you mind tagging along? There will be other Captains there, I want them to see us working together. Get them used to the idea.”

Starrk scratches idly at his messy brown hair. “I dunno, I was having a good time here.”

“Come on, Starrk!” Lilynette insists loudly, trying to haul her partner to his feet. “There's gonna still be booze here when we're done.”

“We?” Gin asks in amusement.

Lilynette grunts as she succeeds in getting Starrk to his feet. “Good fer you, you can hear! Where Starrk goes I go!”

“I think we've got a real chance at forging a lasting peace,” you remind Starrk, catching Halibel's attention as well from the corner where she's watching you in silence. “It's gonna be an uphill battle to show that arrancar can be anything but savage and cruel, so I'll take any chance I get to make the case. Are you coming or are you staying, Starrk?”

Only a few minutes later the courier is leading you towards where you can feel Yoruichi's reiatsu, along with Ukitake, Yamamoto, and Komamura. Seems the other Captains are busy with other business, or else have no intention of coming in person. Instead they'll view the reports of what happens here.

Surprisingly, you can also feel that Lieutenant Hinamori has joined them.

“So, this is where she was?” you muse, looking around at the darkened grounds of the Research Institute. “Of all the places she could come, she came here?”

“Suì Fēng's hunch was right,” Yoruichi nods, greeting you and Starrk before waving her subordinate away. “She's gotten good at this.”

“You brought a child?” Ukitake asks you sternly. “What is the meaning of this?”
>1/2
>>
>>44977976
“I'm no child, old man!” Lilynette objects, charging at your fellow Captain. Unfortunately for her you've already grabbed her by the collar, and her legs pump wastefully for several seconds before she realizes you've got her.

“Settle down, Lilynette,” Starrk sighs gloomily. “This is why I can't take you nice places.”

Lieutenant Kurotsuchi stares at you blankly.

>Ask her a specific question?
>Demand that she tells you everything she knows?
>Ask the other Captains how things progressed before you got here?
>Ask Nemu why she's not with her Captain?

Remember, any answer you get out of her will give you more information to base your next question on.
>>
>>44978070
>>Ask the other Captains how things progressed before you got here?
>>Ask Nemu why she's not with her Captain?
>>
>>44978070
>>
>>44978070
>Did Kurotsuchi take anything with him before he left?
>>
>>44978070
"Has Mayuri bugged you? And to the best of your knowledge, what failsafes can he activate remotely?"
>>
>>44978151
This.
>>
>>44978070
Honestly I feel like our best course of action would be to take Nemu and drop her off at Mayuri's. Like do we know in-character how full of dangerous bioweapons and surveillance equipment Nemu is? Also we might get Mayuri monologuing.

Though to be honest, the only reason I can think for Mayuri to leave Nemu behind is if he actually cloned her, and wants to test how they evolve in different environments. Might be too crazy even for him though.
>>
>>44978070
>>Ask the other Captains how things progressed before you got here?
Ask any failsafes and contingencies done?
Did Mayuri leave any message?
>>
>>44978206
>too crazy
>for Mayuri
>>
>>44978206
No anon, that is exactly what we need to do. It's crazy enough that Mayuri will do exactly what you say.
>>
>>44977467
I blame England.
>>
>>44978390
You know who's partially responsible for how modern England is? The French
>>
>>44978441
I thought that was the Germans fault. What with the Queen being a kraut and all.
>>
>>44978519
Blame the Romans, they fucked the germanic people up.
>>
>>44978556
No they didn't. They lost 2 legions trying to fuck the Germans.

I blame the welsh.
>>
>>44978519
I'm not saying the people's people aren't at fault too I'm just saying the Frenchmen aren't innocent is all

>>44978556
and the Germanics fucked up the celts
>>
>>44978556
Blame Carthage. And the Greeks. And Christians.They fucked the Romans up.
>>
File: 3680045_p0.jpg (179 KB, 1400x1766) Image search: [Google]
3680045_p0.jpg
179 KB, 1400x1766
>>44978070
“Well,” you mutter, finally setting Lilynette down now that her struggles have been replaced with pouting, “I guess my first question is why you're still here.”

“My Captain ordered me to handle certain affairs in his absence,” the Lieutenant replies calmly, her voice betraying no anxiety.

Ukitake is the next to speak. “What affairs are you speaking of?”

Lieutenant Kurotsuchi says nothing in response, merely observing him silently.

“Do your orders specify,” Yamamoto grumbles, “that you are only to reply to certain individuals?”

Lieutenant Kurotsuchi remains silent, though she does seem to acknowledge the question by turning to her interrogator.

“Do your orders specify that you are only to reply to certain individuals?” Yoruichi repeats verbatim.

The Lieutenant turns to face her. “That is correct, Lady Shihōin.”

“And are you also limited to answering specific questions?” you add, since apparently you're the only other Captain present to whom she will respond.

“Affirmative,” Kurotsuchi Nemu replies once more, “though it would be more accurate to state that I have been forbidden to answer several specific questions.”

“This is how it's gone since her capture,” Yoruichi explains quietly to you as an aside. “She's got orders and she's sticking to them.”

“She seems almost like she's trying to help,” Starrk observes, walking a slow circle around the Lieutenant, “though it's hard to tell. Girl's face is a blank slate.”

“If you don't mind me asking, ma'am,” Hinamori chimes in, “I can't help but wonder why you brought them?”

“I have my reasons, Lieutenant,” you reply calmly, “just as no doubt you have your own reasons for being here.”

>What are your other orders, Lieutenant Kurotsuchi?
>Tell me why your former Captain defected.
>Show us what Kurotsuchi was working on.
>This isn't the first time you've seen an Arrancar up close, is it?
>Other?
>>
>>44978627
>>Tell me why your former Captain defected.
>>
>>44978627
>>What are your other orders, Lieutenant Kurotsuchi?
>>
>>44978627

>>
>>44978627
>>Show us what Kurotsuchi was working on.
>>This isn't the first time you've seen an Arrancar up close, is it?
>>
>>44978627
>Are you able to act on your own will?
She's got the law of robotics built-in.
>>
>>44978627
>Tell me why your former Captain defected.
>>
>>44978627
>This isn't the first time you've seen an Arrancar up close, is it?

Thinking back to that thread where every prisoner in the Maggot's Nest got murdered, it'd be unsurprising if Mayuri had a hand in that, in hindsight. For what, I still got no idea.
>>
>>44978627
>>Show us what Kurotsuchi was working on.
>>
>>44978627
>>
>>44978627
>Other?
>What are you allowed to tell us about?

Maybe if we keep it vague enough, we can narrow it down through process of elimination.
>>
>>44978627
>What activities have you contributed to Mayuri's work prior to his Defection?
>>
>>44978893
>writing
>>
File: 1429336216546.gif (215 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1429336216546.gif
215 KB, 400x225
>>44978627
“What are your other orders?” you ask bluntly. “All of them.”

“Current primary objective is to deactivate all ongoing experiments, that task was eighty-five percent complete at the time of my capture,” Lieutenant Kurotsuchi replies stoically. “Secondary objective was to wipe all of Captain Kurotsuchi's personal files and to destroy all hard copies. I completed that task when my capture became imminent. Current secondary objective is to cooperate with the Gotei 13's investigation within designated parameters.”

Gin nods thoughtfully, having come up with a question of his own. “Can you tell us explicitly when we ask a question you're prohibited to answer?”

The Lieutenant acknowledges your son's question with a small nod. “Affirmative, I shall consider that a standing request.”

“Why did Mayuri defect?” you ask, hoping that a plain approach might yield a straightforward answer.

Kurotsuchi turns to face you. “I am not permitted to answer that question at this time.”

“At this time?” Gin asks, picking up on the wording.

“Affirmative,” the Lieutenant nods.

“How did you contribute to Mayuri's work prior to his defection?” Yoruichi asks.

“I am not permitted to answer that question,” Kurotsuchi repeats.

Yoruichi, despite having been denied an answer to one of the questions in all of your minds, seems to have a sudden idea. “Who exactly were you ordered to respond to?”

“Captain Ichimaru Gin,” the Lieutenant begins. “Captain Kusajishi Riku. Captain Shihōin Yoruichi. Third Seat Akon. Captain Tōsen Kaname, deceased.”

At that name Komamura bows his head in a mix of mourning and shame, though the Lieutenant's final name comes as enough of a surprise to even shock him out of it.

“Former Captain Urahara Kisuke.”

>Why Urahara Kisuke?
>Take us to the labs, focus on what Mayuri would consider important.
>Why would Mayuri destroy his files but leave you to answer questions?
>Other?
>>
>>44979189
>Third Seat Akon
literally who?
>>
>>44979189
>>Why Urahara Kisuke?
Also, what conditions or time limit would need to come about to allow you to explain why Mayuri defected
>>
>>44979189
>>Why Urahara Kisuke?
>>Take us to the labs, focus on what Mayuri would consider important.
>>Why would Mayuri destroy his files but leave you to answer questions?
>>
>>44979189
>>Why Urahara Kisuke?
>>Why would Mayuri destroy his files but leave you to answer questions?
>>
>>44978606
>one of these things in not like the others
>>
>>44979243
Mayuri's successor basically. He's the next best scientist in the research division.
>>
>Why did Tosen defect?
>Why did Aizen defect?
>Which world are they in?
>Why Urahara Kisuke?
>How many questions are forbidden?
>Did Mayuri clone you?
>What are your further orders?
>Which experiments did you shut down, and which did you not?
>Why did you prioritize your objectives that way?
>Do you have a penis?
>>
>>44979189
>Ask the Commander to have someone arrange for Kisuke and her to speak.

Mayuri's leaving all these blatant hints, may as well act on a few.
>>
>>44979189
>>Why Urahara Kisuke?
>>
>>44979189
If you were to complete all objectives what would you do next?
Did Mayuri have a kill command order?
>>
>>44979243
He's a popular musician in the human world, don't you know?
>>
>>44979189
>Has Mayuri defected?
>>
>>44979243
The second in command of the SRDI and the top researcher, since Nemu is more of a personal assistant. He's also the guy who makes replacement teeth for the 11th Division members.
>>
>>44979385
>He's also the guy who makes replacement teeth for the 11th Division members.
How does he get any research done with no spare time then?
>>
>>44979368
an obvious yes.
>>
>>44979435
>I can not answer that at this time.
>>
I hope we get some SOL in this thread.
>>
File: 1428628340460.png (179 KB, 758x1097) Image search: [Google]
1428628340460.png
179 KB, 758x1097
>>44979189
"Why Urahara?" you ask, a little stunned yourself.

"Unknown. By all accounts my Captain hated Urahara Kisuke."
“Why did Aizen defect?” you ask.

“Unknown.”

“Why did Tōsen defect?” Komamura asks immediately afterward.

“The failure of the Central 46 to arrest and try a member of the Sixth Division for the murder of his wife. The officer had a history of cruelty to subordinates and drunkenness.”

“Hey Riku,” Yoruichi muses, “doesn't that sound a lot like the first assassination mission I sent you on?”

All eyes turn to your wife.

“Was the officer's name... Seta? Really low seat?”

All eyes turn to you.

“Seta Hiko, Twentieth Seat,” Lieutenant Kurotsuchi confirms. “I believe the optimal word would be awkward?”

You look up to see that Komamura has departed abruptly, no doubt in shock that the defection and death of a man he considered a friend was due entirely to a misplaced sense of vengeance. “Awkward” doesn't really seem to begin to describe that the Captain must be feeling right now.

“How many questions are forbidden?” Gin asks playfully.

“I cannot answer that question.” Clever bastard.

“Where are they now?” you press.

“Unknown, but likely Silbern.”

“How do we get there?” Yoruichi asks.

“Unknown. The method of transit was never explained to me.”

“Which experiments did you not shut down?” you ask. “You said 15% were still active?”

Kurotsuchi nods. “That fraction fall into two categories: those that were taken by my Captain, and those that involve members of the Research Institute as subjects. Termination of those projects is... uncomfortably literal.”
>1/2
>>
>>44979810
“You mean you'd have to kill those shinigami to follow your orders?” Ukitake asks, aghast at the detail. “I always knew Mayuri was strange, but that's downright sick!”

>I'll let you deal with things here, I need to speak with Urahara.
>Head Captain, it occurs to me that we're in need of a new Head of Research. I know a guy.
>Let's go into the labs, see what we find.
>Other?
>>
>>44979827

I wanna snoop around before we bring Kisuke in to clean up.
>>
>>44979827
>>Head Captain, it occurs to me that we're in need of a new Head of Research. I know a guy.
>>
>>44979827
>"Depends on what the current state of those test subjects, it may be more humane to put them down."
>Head Captain, it occurs to me that we're in need of a new Head of Research. I know a guy.
>>
>>44979827
>>Let's go into the labs, see what we find.
>>Head Captain, it occurs to me that we're in need of a new Head of Research. I know a guy.
Let's give Kisuke a fake beard and wig to claim as NotKisuke
>>
>>44979827
>>
>>44979827
Did Mayuri give you a time a limit on when to shut down the experiments?
>>
>>44979827
Lets not go into the labs until urahara gets here so we don't taint the crime scene anymre than lt. kurotsuchi already has
>>
>>44979827
>"Depends on what the current state of those test subjects, it may be more humane to put them down."
>>
>>44979827
>>
It might be safer to get the mad scientist to touch the shiny red buttons instead of scooby and the gang.
>>
>>44979956
But Scooby and the Gang always wound up okay.

Mad scientists tend to die or kill everything when they press shiny red buttons.

Step it up.
>>
>>44980050
You're right anon, what's the WORST that could POSSIBLY happen?
>>
>>44980073
We get hollofie- wait.. no. We... get De-shigigami'd and become a Qunciy and feel a compulsion to swear loyalty to the new king?
>>
>>44980073
King gives up questing and sends you a note telling you he was very disappointed.
>>
>>44980153
Please understand.
>>
>>44980107
We get forced into a gigai and turned into a human, Fullbringer arc begins.
>>
>>44980247
Gonna ace all those tests and be incredibly lonely in the human world.
>>
>>44980271
Such is life.
>>
File: kuukaku.jpg (150 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
kuukaku.jpg
150 KB, 850x850
>>44979827
“Well, snooping around never hurt Scooby and the gang,” you shrug, though nobody except Ukitake gets the joke. “Let's see what we find in the labs, shall we?”

“I will guide you,” Lieutenant Kurotsuchi offers with a bow, “though do not expect much conversation.”

“I might be forgiven for thinking that sounded like a joke,” Yamamoto growls. “Very well, I have little better to do at the moment. I will accompany you.”

Kurotsuchi Nemu leads you through the large doors of the Research Institute, past several work areas that are currently deserted. You manage to catch the Head Captain's attention.

“If you're looking for a replacement for Mayuri, I know a guy who's in the job market,” you observe. “He's been playing at being a shopowner, but if you asked nicely...”

“You mean Urahara Kisuke?” Yamamoto guesses. “A bold suggestion.”

Your group enters a dimly-lit room filled with computers, where a single officer sits dozing in his chair. The man has what appear to be little horns on his forehead, or else a very demonic case of acne, and wears the modified “lab-coat” haori of a senior researcher. He awakens with a start as you arrive.

“Third Seat Akon,” Nemu greets calmly.

“Lieutenant, you're here!” Akon exclaims, dumbfounded. “I thought you and the Captain... nevermind. I don't even wanna think about it. Why are you back?”

“To show these Captains the labs.”

Akon glances nervously at Starrk and Lilynette.

“Two of them aren't shinigami... arrancar, aren't they?”

“Affirmative,” Nemu nods. “Please assist me.”

“Okay, so what do you want to see Head Captain?” Akon asks politely. “I'm afraid a lot of our projects have been shut down... especially the ones the Captain didn't like us poking into.”

>Show us whichever one Mayuri spent the most time on.
>Was Aizen ever a visitor down here?
>How much do you know about Mayuri, really?
>Other?
>>
>>44980247
Worst case scenario. Riku gets stuffed into a mod soul doll. Bount arc begins.
>>
>>44979827
We should grab Sandal Hat. where was that discussion about how Riku would find Kisuke again?
>>
>>44980293
>>Show us whichever one Mayuri spent the most time on.
>>Was Aizen ever a visitor down here?
>>How much do you know about Mayuri, really?

there literally isn't a reason we can't ask all of these.
>>
>>44980293
>>Other?
What do you do around here?
>>
>>44980299
Uhg anything but that. I dont want to see retard zangetsu take ichigo over.
>>
>>44980293
>Show us whichever one Mayuri spent the most time on.
>How much do you know about Mayuri, really?
>>
>>44980324
I can think of a few, but then again I'm the one who HAS to think of every possible player decision and the likely responses. For every decision you make I have to plan at least three or four possible outcomes anyway, so I may as well spoil you for choice.

Sometimes that means you end up picking them all and letting me sort it out, and sometimes I get write-ins to work with. So it goes.
>>
>>44980293
>>Show us whichever one Mayuri spent the most time on.
>>Was Aizen ever a visitor down here?
>>How much do you know about Mayuri, really?
>>
>>44980293
>Other?
"Which one seems most like a ticking time bomb?"

That regeneration serum seemed pretty nifty too. Might be good to have Urahara look that over first.
>>
>>44980392
>regeneration serum

wait what? where?
>>
>>44980429
The aftermath of the battle with Aizen. >>44683721
>>
>>44980429
You've had that for literally decades, and Aizen used some of it to regenerate his arm.

Is that not listed on the character sheet? Gimme a sec.
>>
>>44980504
Turns out it wasn't. Now it is. My mistake.

>writing
>>
>>44980504
>>44980541
Ah, my bad. I thought that was Mayuri's own cocktail, which admittedly would make anyone suspicious after the betrayal played out.
>>
>>44980541
>tfw Riku could've used it during the Aizen fight to keep the fight going.
>>
>>44980541
Dammit Queen.
>>
>>44980569
Don't share reiatsu needles. You don't know which Captain its already been on.

I figure at least one Shiba would find a use for that. Hmm.
>>
>>44980665
Yeah, Isshin really needs to get his balls back.
>>
>>44980665
Lol, ghost AIDS
>>
>>44979827
“What experiment would you say Mayuri spent the most time on, Third Seat?” you ask.

Akon scratches his chin in thought. “Can't really say. The Captain had a habit of starting several unrelated projects at a time, as if he was trying to work towards three or four different goals in no particular order.”

“I see,” Yamamoto nods gravely. “That is unfortunate.”

Akon sighs. “Wish I could help, but even if I know what the point of all of them was, it wasn't his habit to work on one thing for much more than a few hours at a time. Honestly I always figured he'd just lost interest and moved on. He was always like that.”

“And what about Aizen?” Yoruichi asks. “Did he ever visit down here?”

Akon visibly stiffens. “Yes... he did. I heard about the cloning trick he used to fake his own death, sorry to say I didn't realize my Captain was involved in that. He has a habit of compartmentalizing everything. It wasn't my duty, so he never told me about it.”

“Cloning...” Yoruichi mutters to herself. “I think our Divisions can handle this, Riku. I see no reason to keep you here any further.”

>Excuse yourself, go talk to Urahara
>Excuse yourself, find a Captain to try and win over
>Excuse yourself, check in on the humans
>Continue poking around the lab?
>Other?
>>
>>44980782
>>Excuse yourself, find a Captain to try and win over
>>
>>44980782
Let's check in on how our human kung-fu prodigy is doing.
>>
>>44980569
Not really. As was shown with Aizen it regenerates the tissue, but does nothing for fatigue or to replenish reiatsu. So while it may have dragged the battle out it wouldn't have given Riku and Yoruichi much in the way of an advantage.

It definitely wouldn't have made a difference against Arturo. When he showed up the fight with Aizen was basically over.
>>
>>44980782
>>Excuse yourself, check in on the humans
Lets go visit our worst enemy. And the earth kids to I guess.
>>
>>44980782
>Excuse yourself, go talk to Urahara
>>
>>44980782
>>Excuse yourself, go talk to Urahara
>>
>>44980782
We're taking starrk along right? Technically no one said we couldn't...
>>
>>44980782
Well, might as well give them a heads up if they want to hitch a ride back to Karakura.
>>
>>44980782
>>Excuse yourself, check in on the humans
>>
>>44980782
>Excuse yourself, find a Captain to try and win over
>>
>>44980782
>>
>>44980687
he really does. stuck in a human body my ass! he's stronger than Chad, who has no trouble helping with thing! I mean, trying to help with things!
>>
King. Do Riku and Yoruichi safe from banishment or demote?
>>
>>44980782

On a more long-term bent, training the brats for future stuff ought to be fun.

Chad'll probably need either us or Yoruichi to get a better handle on his hollowish powers. We could probably get away with tossing Tatsuki at Sui Fēng and the Onmitsukidō to train up her hakuda. Ishida kinda needs his powers back so we'll probably want Misaki to deal with him rather than doing it ourself. And I hope that someone is able to beat something resembling fighting spirit into Orihime once we find her.
>>
>>44981007
>Orihime

Just leave her be, anon.

She's busy trying to remember something about a fairy.
>>
>>44981007
Isn't this all a flash back of Riku telling Misaki about what happened because Ichigo didn't come back and Misaki came looking? (Misaki is Ichigo's mum right?)
>>
>>44981007
>And I hope that someone is able to beat something resembling fighting spirit into Orihime once we find her.
More importantly, that retarded redhead needs more brainmatter in her head. She needs better character, and not be the whitest american girl in existence.
>>
>>44981007
Orihime isn't here
>>
>>44981007
>And I hope that someone is able to beat something resembling fighting spirit into Orihime once we find her.
Hahaha no, Let's try adn not get her stupid ass into the main cast this time yeah?
>>44981040
>and not be the whitest american girl in existence.
Not even americans are as bad as her anon.
>>
>>44981040
Send her to demon art school.
>>
>>44981040
Do you know what the funny thing is she isn't even American
>>
>>44981006
No, they're not. Though it would be very hard for the new Central 46 to build a coherent case for it.

May struggle to get another hour or so in, I'm nursing a tremendous headache.
>writing
>>
>>44981136
dude. you may need to take a break. I'm starting to worry for your health.
>>
>>44981136
Our defense is. Oetsu KNEW.
>>
>>44981136
Drink a glass of water and go to sleep dude.
>>
>>44981156
Technically Ouetsu knew what Kyouka Suigetsu really was as well, so who knows how much that's worth. Though presumably he didn't help Aizen like he helped us find some loose Asauchi.
>>
File: 1432605161350.png (399 KB, 527x842) Image search: [Google]
1432605161350.png
399 KB, 527x842
>>44981136
You do have something it might be nice to take care of, so you excuse yourself from the labs leaving Lieutenant Hinamori and Gin to oversee things for the rest of tonight, and likely tomorrow.

“You got somethin' important to say to those kids, dontcha?” Gin asks quietly.

You nod in agreement. “A few things. To the ones who are conscious, at least.”

“I'm coming with you,” Yoruichi insists. “I'm as much to blame for their current condition as anyone else.”

The Fourth Division hospital isn't as busy as it has been the last few days, probably because of the late hour. Along the way you snagged some fresh flowers, so when you enter Arisawa Tatsuki's darkened room you add them to the somewhat old arrangement you find there.

“What a mess,” Yoruichi taunts in a low whisper. “I ought to have taught you better.”

The light suddenly flicks on, revealing that Tatsuki wasn't asleep.

“I was wondering when you would show up... who's your friend? Another Captain?” the teen asks suspiciously.

You and your wife exchange a glance: come to think of it, Ichigo's the only one out of their group who's ever seen Yoruichi's true form.

>Nope. Hands off.
>Introduce Yoruichi, ask how Tatsuki is faring.
>Apologize and explain (write-in)
>Introduce her as your wife, get that over with.
>Other?
>>
>>44981136
With this guy: >>44981155
Take a break boss.
>>
>>44981324
>Introduce her as your wife, get that over with.
>>
>>44981324
>>Nope. Hands off.
>>
>>44981155
>>44981212
It's bad eyestrain, all I've done today is drive and write. I can go a bit longer, and a sub-4 hour session leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but I think after the conversation with Tatsuki I'm going to have to throw in the towel.
>>
>>44981324
>>
>>44981324
>>Introduce Yoruichi, ask how Tatsuki is faring.
>>
>>44981377
You gonna run tomorrow then?
>>
>>44981393
>Hey buddy I see you're not well take a break, also run tomorrow on top of this.
>>
>>44981393
Might actually consider it. Normally wrapping up at 1am PST Monday morning would be a non-starter.
>>
>>44981324
>>
>>44981324
>Other?
Riku looks at Yoruichi knowingly. Yoruichi says.
"Tatsuki after all the time I spent training you you don't remember me." She starts to tear up. Riku moves over to comfort her.
"Their their dear. I guess its true what they say. Youngsters today have no respect for their elders." etc etc
>>
File: Yoruichi 3.png (533 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Yoruichi 3.png
533 KB, 640x480
>>44981324
“This is Lady Shihōin Yoruichi,” you explain, watching Yoruichi's delight as Tatsuki's jaw drops. “I think this is your first time being properly introduced?”

“But she's a person?” Tatsuki stammers.

“Of course,” Yoruichi replies calmly. “Cats can't talk, even children know that.”

“I let you sleep in my bed!” the human girl continues incredulously.

“Actually, I was sleeping on the comforter,” Yoruichi corrects her, “and that's usually the bed I use when I visit Kūkaku anyway. So if anything I was allowing you to use MY bed. Quite selfless of me, don't you think?”

“And you said “Lady”, Riku?” she asks. “What, as in like nobility?”

“I'm the head of a noble clan, yes.”

“And so who the hell are you, Riku?” Tatsuki demands. “Don't tell me you're nobility too?”

“By adoption,” you nod. “Technically Ichigo's a member of the same noble family I am by birth.”

The look of dawning comprehension and the vague traces of a blush on Tatsuki's face are priceless. Laughing, you take a seat across from Tatsuki's bed. “So how are you faring? The wounds Mirai gave you heal up well?”

“Not even a scar,” Tatsuki tells you, amazed at the results of the Fourth Division's work. “This healing technique your Fourth Division uses, I'd love to learn it.”

“It takes a fair bit of training,” you explain, “but at least you have the reiryoku reserves to do it.”

“She may surprise you, Lady Riku,” Tenkotsuki observes. “Humanity has always had the power to exceed all our expectations.”
>1/2
>>
>>44981656
“For now just try and get some rest,” you insist, giving Tatsuki a warm smile. “Once you're all ambulatory again I'll work on getting you back to Karakura town... this time, the safe way.”

“That'd be nice,” Tatsuki replies, settling into her pillow. “I've still got exams to study for. It'd suck to get shot out a month from now and have no time to get stuff done for next year.”

“Humans these days have such strange priorities,” Rosa observes as you turn off the light and leave your pupil to rest and recover.
>>
>>44981688
Thread tomorrow?
>>
>>44981688
As much as I hate to do it, I'll have to call the thread here for tonight. Thanks for playing, and hope you had a brief but good time! The archive is up for your convenience no real change to pastebin. The next session will be where that changes enough to warrant an update.

I will likely resume tomorrow evening around the same time, probably for another ~4 hours. If that plan changes I'll post on Twitter.
>>
>>44981759
Thanks for running!
>>
>>44981759
Thanks as always Queen.
>>
>>44981759
Thanks for running boss
>>
>>44981759
Thx for running
>>
>>44981759
Thanks for running.
>>
>>44981759
God damn does Mayuri have a lot of balls to just leave Nemu to clean up after him.
>>
>>44981838
Or he left her behind so we waste time thinking she's important instead of taking more useful actions.
>>
>>44981838
Nemu is Mayuri insurance so he can do his SCIENCE from two sides
>>
>>44981838
There is always a method to Mayuri's madness.

Now I've gotta sleep.
>>
Mayuri only left because he wants to do SCIENCE on arrancars and try and get his grubby claws on the plot rock.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.