[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the daily schedule like for members of the Adeptus Mechanicus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
What is the daily schedule like for members of the Adeptus Mechanicus? How does daily life of a Magos differ?
>>
File: phd041206s.gif (68 KB, 600x260) Image search: [Google]
phd041206s.gif
68 KB, 600x260
>>47433578
In order of usefulness:
>Fabricator
>Magos
>lesser adepts
>servitors
>unaugmented human people
>>
File: 1442795172932.png (450 KB, 1000x834) Image search: [Google]
1442795172932.png
450 KB, 1000x834
>>47433578
>Another day on Mars.
>Turn the crank on the Magos' back until he makes it past POST.
>Takes four tries.
>Magos tells me I'm too fleshy and soft.
>As he says this he crashes.
>Turn the lever.
>Carry his scrolls and other gear to the manufactory.
>Magos reminds me to do his laundry next century, his robe is starting to fray.
>Get to the manufactory. Magos forgets to turn off the defense grid he installed to keep the other priests out of his sanctum. Shorts his augmetics.
>Turn the lever.
>Help the Magos augment a number of prisoners into servitors
>Magos seems upset that most of them resist and orders me to put them down
>Hands me a meltagun, it's all he has.
>Forced to beat the servitorflesh with the stock to avoid unnecessary damage.
>Midday prayer
>Magos accidentally lights himself on fire with the censor. Put it out before he notices.
>Daily five minute break for lunch. Magos shuts down from boredom
>Turn the lever.
>Visit the Titan legions that afternoon.
>Magos takes stock of the Legio's supplies. I record it for him on a scroll. He eats the scroll.
>Rumors of an STC cause a momentary panic among the priesthood as they all rush to their ships. Turns out to be a mistaken signal from orbit. Someone dies.
>Magos reminds me never to joke about STCs.
>On the way back to the manufactory Magos insists on stopping at every flea market in the slums we pass.
>Magos stands too long in the sun and the radiation shuts down his augmetics.
>Turn the lever.
>By the time we get back it's already dark.
>Magos can see in the dark and doesn't notice his lab's lights are out.
>Cut myself on an armature while feeling around. Magos calls me soft.
>Start of my mandated four hour organic rest.
>Magos tells me a story to help me sleep.
>Stands motionless in the corner of my room blaring out a howl of static for thirty seconds.
>Praise the Omnissiah, fall asleep.
>Another day on Mars. Magos is standing motionless in the corner, shut down.
>Turn the lever.
>>
Are there any novels about the Skitarii or life as an admech culty, or on a forge world?
>>
Why weren't the Squats made into the Ad Mech?

It would have made so much more sense
>>
>>47437344

Off the top of my head? Priests of Mars and its sequels, though they take place on a Explorator ship, are probably going to be your best bet. There's one of the early Horus Heresy novels that takes place on Mars itself too.
>>
File: 1463445531499.gif (3 MB, 441x300) Image search: [Google]
1463445531499.gif
3 MB, 441x300
>>47437007
Kek
>>
>>47437344
Titanicus.
>>
>>47437377
Because they are abhumans, and they actually treat machines like machines, not relics.

But hey, at least they exist again.
>>
>>47437844
Say what!? The Squats are back?
>>
>>47439914
GW's next boxed game is WARZONE: CRURIS DIEM

A hold of Squats, with a small force of zOats, must defend the ground they gained from Warboss' Caaaaghdio an' hiz Gainz Grotz

Box Contains:

Runefather Creatine
Three RepGuard
Ten Squats
Five Gainstealer zOats

Waaghboss Caaaaghdio
Da Gainz Grot
Twenty Gretchin
>>
>>47437007
Are you Kronk?
>>
>>47437344

There are some new skittarii novels actually. I haven't read them, but I know one is about some skitarii getting sent to grab some archeotech before the nids om nom a planet and the populace thinks they are there to save them.
>>
Im amazed no one has said anything about dicks and toasters.
>>
>>47440014
thats awesome
>>
>>47440014
I'd play that.

Yes, I see what you did there.
>>
>>47433578
There really isn't any consistency in that regard. Even within subsects domini for example may spend there work anywhere from orbital command ships the front lines.

>>47437344
Literally a book called Skitarius got released at the same time as the admech models.
http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/skitarius-ebook.html
>>
>>47437377
>>47437844
There ARE the Lathesmasters, from FFGs The Lathe Worlds, who are sort-of-but-not pseudo-squats. Very similar in theme and physical build, and are hinted to be of spooky mysterious origins.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.