[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Demon Familar Quest 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 2
File: Young Demon Familiar Quest.png (2 MB, 1000x804) Image search: [Google]
Young Demon Familiar Quest.png
2 MB, 1000x804
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47305921/
Char Sheet: http://pastebin.com/gccDj2ef

I feel whoozy, like I've spent all day working and toiling under the sun in a burning hot day without even a sip of water to make it all a little less hellish. I can barely keep my thoughts straight and under control, and more of them just keep flooding my mind not even pushing away the ones I had before. Desire, lust, wanting, a mad flurry of whims and stray thoughts all screaming to be noticed. I clutch my chest as I fall back on the freezingly cold floor, my body burning as I feel my boiling blood surge through my veins in waves. My tongue rolls out of my mouth as I force myself to sit up, pushing myself the last bit of the way with my extra arms.

And immediatly I slump over, breathing and panting as I cradle my head with my upper arm and wings. Panting...panting, I can hear it in my head, it's like a song, basic and crude, but it's got no rythm, none at all I need to...I need to.erggh? I groan, smacking my head as I realize I feel hungry but...not, I feel like I need to eat something, but I don't, I just want to taste something good and.

"Whhhhy" I whimper as I somehow manage to stand up "I..I can't calm down, I need to run or fly or...ANYTHING!"

I freeze as I turn towards Iris, as she yawns and rolls over in her bed. I sigh and bite into my thumb so I can stop staring at her legs hanging off the edge of her bed.

No no noo too dangerous to look at her, thoughts going bad places, even with me trying to chew through my own thumb. hmm, this actually isn't that bad, doesn't hurt to much and..

"AH!" I gasp and tear my thumb away from my teeth, stumbling back into a pile of books.

I look up tiredly as the tower of stacked tomes and stories slowly teeters back and forth, before it starts to tip over towards me. It starts falling before I can even start to run from it, and next thing I know, I'm buried under a pile of paper, after a very loud thud.

Cont
>>
>>47427589

I sigh, well I better start trying to drag myself out from here, though it is pretty comfortable, despite the face my wings feel like someone mean just tried to pull them off of me, and then pressed them down as hard as they could.

Maybe I should just stay here until they.

Wait what was that!? I wince and slowly open my eyes. The tome of hungered knowledge is laying open in front of me. Its dried and wrinkled page covered in various styles of laughing, in completely different hand writing from each other in seven different ways.

"Poor little thing is starved of desire and lusting isn't she?" the laughing spells out as the words break apart, their pieces rearranging as I read it "it's a shame you keep dragging your self away from what you need, Only one soul damned under you belt, one tally isn't enough to grow big and powerful you knoooow, you need to drag more mortals into eternal desiring and lusting, or you know"

"DRAG THEIR SOULS TO OUR REALM AND STOP DANCING AROUND THIS FACT, YOU'RE DEBASED KIN FOLK DO NOT BECOME BETTER TORMENTORS BY LAYING AROUND AND FEASTING ON SCRAPS THEY" it spells out, flipping through pages as the writing turns into a furious, bleeding scrawl

"Will not fill your stomach or mind, or anything else, you're more controlled than most of your kind" a sloppy flowing writing says, replacing the scrawl mid text "but you're not out of the reach of what you are, you need to do your work or"

"You will decay in mind until you do it anyways" another, much more structured text says, slowly dragging itself over the pages "And your human mind will never live with that I am sure"

What do I do?
[] slam the book shut
[] ask it what I need to do
[] Get up and go to ruin some souls
[] wake iris up
[]find one of the other millers
[]Ignore it and make snacks to take my mind off of it for now 1d20+potential
[] write in

Ignore shitposters, if you could.
>>
>>47427597
>[] Get up and go to ruin some souls
>>
>>47427597
>[] ask it what I need to do
>>
>>47427597
>[] wake iris up
>>
>>47427597
>[] ask it what I need to do
>>
>>47427616
ah bugger, left the trip on
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47427597
>[] slam the book shut
>[]Ignore it and make snacks to take my mind off of it for now 1d20+potential
>>
>>47427597
>[] wake iris up
>>
>>47427637
When are you running Strike? You said you'd run earlier today yesterday right?
>>
>>47427597
>Ask what I need to do.
>Get up and go ruin some souls
Jeez, thats some mighty thrist Mali has.
>>
"SO what do I need to do to make all of this...go away" I growl, dragging myself a bit closer to the book, leaving only my legs under all of the books.

Its pages flip over, back and forth as it seems to fight with itself for a few seconds, trying to decide what page to stop on and what to tell me as I use my arms like pillows, and hold my two lower ones over my back.

"Well, besides changing your view of this mortal plane" the book spells out in overly airy and stuck up looking letters that I can barely make out as I hear it sighing in the back of my head "You must feast on the innocence of souls, or break them down and bring them low if they're already out of their fleshly cases, the choice is yours really, but it doesn't matter how you do it"

I feel my gut sinking down, and for a moment, I start to feel cold, but my hands push me up, as thoughts start to seep back through my mind, as I tell myself I don't need to kill anyway, I don't even need to hurt them...I mean I'm not doing any harm right? And I'll go crazy if I don't do something, I need a bit of release and excitement anyways. Besides...besides I can just do what I did before right? I don't need to do anything like ehehe.I just need to get some desire in me that isn't my own, and then I..I can go back to normal living as much as I can..just need some...SIN

I groan and manage to shamble onto my feet as I head for the one way out of this room, glancing back through the darkness at Iris as she sleeps in her bed, all wrapped up in her blanket. and I turn away...I'll be back before she wakes up anyways.

Where do I go hunting?
[] Brausr's choice, high class restraunt
[] the slums
[] Graveyards
[] outskirt farms
[] The warf
[] some part of the castle
[] write in
>>
>>47427894
>[] Brausr's choice, high class restraunt
>>
>>47427894
>>
>>47427894
>>
>>47427894
Rich people are always the most deviant. Gonna be popping a lot of awkward boners today.
>>
>>47427894
>[] Graveyards
>[] some part of the castle
>>
>>47427894
>>
>>47427894
>>
"Hrrrm" I growl as I bite back down on my thumb as I stand on the edge of the hole leading into the castle proper, where do I go? I mean I..I probably should get as much lust as I can in one go, just to make sure this doesn't happen for awhile right?

Stepping off the edge and allowing myself to free fall, the rush clearing my head and making my heart thump a little faster as I try to figure out where I'd have the easiest time getting...my fill and such getting stronger.

WAIT!

My wings unfold as I lift up, launching myself towards the open doors in the front of the castle.

"That restraunt" I mumble to myself as I pull my thumb away from my teeth again as I twist around, barley managing to get through the doors as a butler closes them, looking annoyed before he falls on his butt in shock as I fly over his bald head.

I sigh happily as the sun dance across my skin as my pajamas start to droop and start to fall off me as I continue to fly, trying my best to make myself pull them back up. So annoying.

Now! I snap my fingers as I stare down at the classy fancy place from up high. That place should have a lot of easily ruined souls inside of it, since Rich people tend to have more time for things that make me get all fuzzy inside. So they won't need much of push to fall into it fully.

Right? RIGHT!

"But" I say shaking my finger as I start talking to myself as the rest of me shivers for some reason "But but but..there's one little problem of me getting inside the place"

So many guards, I don't...think I could survive being shot or stabbed by all of them....hrrrm

What do I do?
[] go in the same way I tried to last time 1d20+potential
[] Try to figure out how to turn "invisible" like "big sis" did 1d20+ guile
[]Make a distraction of some kind
[] Use my creation magic to make some tools for breaking in 1d20+potential
[] Watch it for awhile, way up here 1d20+Senses
[] write in
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>47428170
>[] go in the same way I tried to last time 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47428170
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47428170
>[] Try to figure out how to turn "invisible" like "big sis" did 1d20+ guile
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>47428170
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47428170
[] Try to figure out how to turn "invisible" like "big sis" did 1d20+ guile
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47428170
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47428170
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47428170
Spooky sneaky.
>>
You guys do realize we wouldn't even succeed at trying with these rolls since we have 0 Guile?
>>
>>47428364
I was just hoping it was a high roll for something that wouldn't win the vote.
>>
Well, I grin widely, my tongue's tip slipping through my teeth before I can hold it back with a bite, I could just go in the same way I tried to go through last time. Just without a giant snake monster who wants to make me lunch this time.

The wind whips up my hair, throwing it around me as I lean forward and dive, wrapping my wings around me and free falling for a few seconds, Feeling satisfied and alive as I nearly slam into the street, and some farmer with boar like tusks digging their way through the sides of his face.

He jumps back in surprise as I unfold my wings, and land on top of his cart.

"HEY!" He growls angrily as he fumbles for a phone in his front pocket "Get off of thar, having nuff problems losing myself already, don't need a born monster brat making my day any more...er hard"

I turn and glance at him, my eyes feeling weird as he suddenly looks nervous. I shrug and hop off the cart, running into the alley way next to the Brausr's choice, as a stream of well dressed and smug looking people walk in, the last in line being a bunch of stones, struggling to wear the tattered ribbons of...what I think was a dress.

I stare at the odd thing for a moment, before I shake my head and duck into the alley way fully, humming to myself to keep my mind in the now and away from all the dirty things it's trying to tell me to do.

Shaking my head I walk over to the big ol metal door, and smirk as I see that the wall of chocolate is now replaced by some fresh looking bricks, like a recently built shack or something.

And the floor is all...shiny now, and has a few..blue stains on it. I shiver and tear my eyes away from them as I walk up the stairs confidently, and press my hands on the new bricks.

"Sorry about this" I mummer, to no one in particular, as pink smoke slowly flows out of my hands, and into the wall, soaking into it and sparking.
-
12+6= 18 success!
_

cont
>>
>>47428432
And the wall starts to slowly slide down the wall, turning a light shade of red as it starts to look almost like melting jam or something like it, frosting?

I groan, pulling my hands away from it. They're covered in the stuff, and it's all sticky and...smells like cherries. I sigh and lick my hands, my tongue wrapping around them as I hear someone scream in a very loud fury

I freeze and look up, behind the pile of sugary sweetness, is a woman with a long scar down her cheek and to her neck, her blonde hair cut short as she glares at me.

"I knew something was hiding round here" She says angrily "So you're the little vandal who did this last time then, eh?"

My eyes slowly fall to her sides, and hips and...she has a knife.

Wait...no one saw "Big sis" So...maybe I can do that sort of thing to. I take a step back, holding my chest with my lowers arms as my uppers move up to keep her away
_
12+0= Barely missed it
_

"What?" She asks angrily, flipping her knife around "Regretting this now? do you know how much money it costs to repair that, hmm?!"

What do I do?
[] Survival instincts! *spend a demonic favor to fade from the perception of mortals*
[] Run away! 1d20+ agility
[] Make an excuse
[] Flaunt my postion as Iris' familar
[] Use my magic somehow 1d20+potential *How do you use it*
[] Smack her hand with my tongue 1d100
[] Grab my cleaver and get ready to block a knife 1d100
[] Headbutt her stomach 1d100 *horns*
[] write in
>>
>>47428512
>[] Survival instincts! *spend a demonic favor to fade from the perception of mortals*
>>
>>47428512
>[] Survival instincts! *spend a demonic favor to fade from the perception of mortals*
Seeks worth it to work unhindered.
>>
>>47428512
>>
>>47428512
>>
>>47428512
>[] Make an excuse
>[] Flaunt my postion as Iris' familar
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>47428512
[] Headbutt her stomach 1d100 *horns*
>>
"Uuuhuhuahaa?" I mumble, giggling nervously as I step off of the stairs as she steps towards me, flipping her very sharp and...big looking knife around her hand, glaring down at me furiously.

She says nothing, grinding her teeth as I fall off of my feet and land on my back, shrugging. The eye next to her scar twitches, and seems to burn with fury.

"Well, maybe this lesson will learn you a bit, brat" She says as she moves to stab me in the stomach "Not like it'll do anything to a monster like you anyways"

I yelp and cover my stomach with my lower arms and try to crawl away. My skin tingles and I feel like I'm burning as the world takes on a fiery orange tint. I whimper and wait for the pain, and despite myself, I'm almost excited for it.

"Huh?"the chef says, standing over me, looking confused "...little protege aren't you, bet you think you're clever eh?....Come on out, I was just trying to scare you a bit little girly...hehehe, Now where'd you go?"

She turns around still looking like she wants to gut me like a fish and boil me a live, I know that look in her eyes, and it puts my...Wait how..she can't see me.

I grin, as some rather...naughty thoughts start to fill my head and get me all excited.

What do I do?
[] mess with her
[]Just go into the kitchen
[]lick her
[] use my magic on her 1d20+potential
[] lead her on a goose chase
[] Headbutt her
[] write in
>>
>>47428737
>[]Just go into the kitchen
>>
>>47428737
>>
>>47428737
>[]lick her
>>
>>47428737
[]Just go into the kitchen
>>
>>47428737
>[]lick her
>go into the kitchen
>>
>>47428737
>>
>>47428737
>>
>>47428737
Lets save the messing with/hilariously running away/vaudville routine until AFTER we go and do what we set out to do.
>>
My tongue slips out of my lips, and starts to roll around like a snake. I smirk, and shake my head, barely managing to drag myself back to....now, and out of my head. I bite down on my tongue and giggle happily and whine in pain, sounding like one of those old fans back on the farm. No can't do that, I came here so I wouldn't do something like that...and besides..besides she's just one person anyways. I shake my head again, and she tried to kill me and that's...ergh. I flap my wings, crossing my arms as I slink away from, her as she starts sifting through various piles of branches and leaves.

And I walk up the stairs, and through the jam or frosting whatever it is. I wince as I feel it slide and flow between my toes, staying there as I try and not get stuck in it. I groan, and keep walking, feeling my feet stick to the fancy silver tiles with gold hammered into them, into shapes of hearts and staring eyes.

Ooooh? that smells divine! I turn, licking my lips as I smell something simply wonderful...meat, cake, and chocolate? this door must lead to the kitchen, and the one behind me...judging from how cold it is leads the the freezer.

I press myself against the plain door, feeling warmth roll of of it, along with all the tasty and oh so tempting smells on the other side. I feel an emptiness in my chest, and push the door open to try and push it out of my mind.

And no sooner do I get to the other side, do I see a mad mish mash of...food, getting prepared by serious and scary looking men and monsters, smoke, steam and fire filling the air as they go to work.
>>
>>47429001

What do I do?
[] sneak into the dining area 1d100
[] Cause some minor disaster
[] try to mess with one of the dishes *Big cake, pig the size of me, a plate stacked with far too perfect sandwiches, strange stew*
[] turn the floor into syrup 1d20+ potential
[] Create something to keep the chef's in place, and away from my work 1d20+potential
[] Sample one of the dishes on the counters above me 1d100
[] get onto one of the knife racks
[] write in
>>
>>47429014
>[] try to mess with one of the dishes a plate stacked with far too perfect sandwiches

Time to lace things with magical aphrodisiac honey!
>>
>>47429014
>[] try to mess with one of the dishes *Big cake,
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>47429014
>[] try to mess with one of the dishes *pig the size of me*
>[] Sample one of the dishes on the counters above me 1d100
>>
>>47429014
>>47429024
seconding, thats what we came here for, time to get started
>>
>>47429014
>[] try to mess with one of the dishes a plate stacked with far too perfect sandwiches
>>
>>47429001
>>[] try to mess with one of the dishes
Cake
>>
>>47429014
>>47429024
this
>>
>>47429014
Oh the chaos this could become. I am excited.

That said, keep it simple for now.

>>
>>47429014
>[] sneak into the dining area 1d100
Let's try and find a couple on a date, lace their food with aphrodisiac, then work from there.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47429135
Forgot to roll
>>
>>47429147
.....If you just had forgotten....
>>
>>47429147
Well it looks like I'll just go back to lurking
>>
I carefully step into the room, rubbing my chin with one of my left hands, as the other runs through my hair, brushing it down so it doesn't get caught on anything and catches fire or something else nasty like that.

Now now, I've got a lot of fun ideas with all of this food...a lot of fun ideas. Hmm. I stop and look up at towering chocolate cake, dotted with cherries and flowing with some red syrup I imagine tastes of cherries...no no not that, that'd be too easy to notice if I did something naughty with that. I shake my head and step away from it as a chef with bandages over half of his face grabs it and walks away with it, humming to himself as he goes.

Well, can't use that even if I wanted to now. My eye's catch a pig bigger than I am. I could sneak inside it...but no, just no, it'd get in my hair, and I really don't think I'm ready for "direct" corruptin, the sort that big sis seemed...so excited to get me into, even though that's an understatement.

I turn away, just before a monster with knives sewn where it's fingers should go starts slicing up the pig...Yeah glad I had the sense to avoid that one..So what's left? What would no one notice if I changed it?

"three cucumber slices, three slices of pork" a little, lanky girl of a chef, kind of reminds me of my...hmm "fresh goat cheese, crumbled and..sauce, where's the fire sauce?"

I giggle almost impishly and start to tip toe over to the counter and.

I hear a whistle.

"OI!!!!" A very angry voice growls at me, I turn and see a chef glaring down at me.

He's fat and has a drawn on mustache, and...looks like he could eat a good portion of the Millers' dinner by himself. And his eyes are glowing blue

"You?" He says, pointing a clever at me "YOU!"

He laughs, and crouches down, as the rest of the diner turns towards him

"Dropped my contact" He hisses, slamming the cleaver next to me as he grins inhumanly, and whispers, pressing his..cold and corpse like lips against my ear, gently brushing my hair away
cont
>>
>>47429202
"I knew I smelled some kin round here" He says with a voice like oil frozen and smashed with a hammer, his lips cracking as his face turns pale like...like a body left in the snow "hmm, that'd explain the ruckus a few days ago, ehehee, what are you scared for little thing?"

"Uuuh" I whimper, looking up at him, not even wasting a thought on why he can see me, his teeth break apart, looking like icicles as he draws his cleaver in front of me

"I ain't one of those hungering fools" He says sweetly, his voice feeling like freshly made cream...poured over glass.

He runs his hand over my throat, scratching my neck as he grins monsterously again.

"But you already delt with one of them right?" He asks, patting me on the head "Wanting to eat everything, and everyone, and now here you are in my...hunting grounds, looking for some mortals then?"

What do I do?
[] Nod
[] try to ignore him and make the sandwiches special 1d20+ potential
[] You're a demon to..in..in a corpse
[]Yes, I am, and you won't stop me
[] You aren't scaring me
[] Look, can't we just...share it? there's more than enough for both of us
[] Headbutt him 1d100
[] write in
>>
>>47429271
>[] Nod
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47429271
>[]Yes, I am, and you won't stop me
>[] try to ignore him and make the sandwiches special 1d20+ potential
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47429271
>[] Look, can't we just...share it? there's more than enough for both of us
>[] try to ignore him and make the sandwiches special 1d20+ potential
>>
>>47429271
>[] Nod

Fuck is this place crawling with demons all over the place.
You'd think laylas reputation would keep them away.
>>
>>47429271
>[] Nod
>>
>>47429271
>[] Nod
>[] You're a demon to..in..in a corpse
Would be good to know how he did it. Pretty easy to hide our unnaturalness in an already unsettling body.
>>
>>47429271
>ib4 dealing with this fucker takes up the entire session again followed by onee-san and book bitching at us for not corrupting any souls.
>>
I nod slowly as the body's twisted grin starts to crack, and bloody drool drips over its lips, freezing instantly as the demon's glowing eyes bend slightly, like he's finding it funny, and I catch a glimpse of the empty sockets behind them, jerky like meat frozen and covered in frost.

"I knew it" He says, touching my shoulder and making me wince as I feel my skin start to freeze "I kneeew it...well I'll be fair, since I'm..impressed at your work last time, that upstart wanted to eat me, annnnd"

"Look" I say tiredly, throwing his hand off of me as he stares at me "Can't we just share it, there's more than enough for both of us"

"I was going to suggest that" He says nodding slowly, standing up, and looking around, rubbing his eyes to fake putting in a contact "Found it, ehehe, now.. if you step out of line, I will expose you..I have a good thing here, and I don't want it cracked open cause you got too...greedy, got it, imp?"

"Yeah, I got it, trust me, I still have manners" I say bowing slightly as he smirks, looking some how smugger than any of the people living at the bottom of the castle's hill "Trust me I won't...ruin it somehow"

"Just don't draw attention to yourself, there are things in this city, and out of it that would loooove to rip weaklings like you too shreds" He says, brushing the frozen spit off of his chin "Just a warning, since I hate those things more than you"

I nod, and he walks away. I sigh, my breath rising out of my lips as I turn back to the sandwiches.

What do I do?
[] Cover them in some "Special honey" 1d20+ potential
[] Cut my self and get some of my blood on it, after turning it into something...edible 1d20+ potential
[] eat one of them
[] take them apart and hide my changes inside of the sandwich 1d100
[] write in

>>47429350
Don't tempt me
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47429451
>[] Cover them in some "Special honey" 1d20+ potential
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47429451

haha, time for aphrodisiacs
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47429451
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47429451
>[] eat one of them
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47429451
[] Cover them in some "Special honey" 1d20+ potential
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47429451

Special honey makes it sound doubly lewd
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47429451
Shouldn't we make it a little less obvious?
>[] take them apart and hide my changes inside of the sandwich 1d100
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47429451
If you insist...
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47429451
>>47429509
adding
>>
>>47429451
Also, what sin does frosty feed off?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>47429649
>>
>>47429649
High class resaurant, I imagine Pride or Envy.
>>
>>47429657
Fuck yes I redeemed myself
>>
>>47429684
That was the seventh roll anon. You are way out of range.
>>
Well I don't have much time left to do this. I grab onto the shelf with my upper arms, leaping up to be able to grab onto it, before I grab it with my extra two arms, and pull myself the rest of the way up, flapping my wings to make it a little easier on my little self.

A few plates teeter over the edge, but I push them back. I feel a twinge in my test and look around to make sure no one saw me do that...doesn't look like they did.

Now...how do I make lust with food? I mean I'm pretty sure everyone out there is desiring all this food anyways. But that won't get me anyways, I need to give them a push to uh..depravity.

I grin, my tongue licking my lips as I stare down at the mound of tiny sandwiches...trying not to drool on them or..or.

"HMmmmm" I sigh, rubbing my chin, trying to think of what foods are...sexy and alluring, honey? is honey one of those kind of foods? I mean it does seem like it'd be..good for that sort of stuff.

"Well worth a shot" I say as my tongue whips around through the air as I hold my hands out to drip some honey on it...maybe if I put some of my feelings into it, it'd be more potent? cause I know my body is already effecting me pretty greatly.

My hands glow bright pink, and then darken to a thick, magenta fog rolling around my fingers, before my tongue nearly creeps away. I grab it and wince as I realize what I just did.

And nothing happens to my tongue, at first. Slowly, I feel something warm squeeze out of it and my mouth, as pink honey slowly pours out of it and my lips, dripping down onto the sandwiches and my chest, getting under my shirt and making me feeling a little...tingly.

I shake my head and let my tongue go, blushing furiously. Well I ..I need to do this now. Sucking it in a bit, I start to drag it over the sandwiches, licking them, and staining them pink as the honey drips between them, steaming and bubbling slighlty, making my tongue feel hot
_
15+6= 21= great success!
_
cont
>>47429649
Guess.
>>
>>47429766

I sigh, my mouth is all puffy now, and I can't taste anything besides this burning honey, it tastes like spring feels...flowers and all that nice stuff...but the more it sticks around, the more I realize it tastes like what I want to do.

I suck my tongue back into my mouth, swallowing the rest of the honey down as the girl from before walks over to the counter, and I scoot back.

She tilts her head in confusion, poking the sandwiches and blushing, looking a little worn out already as she clutches her chest.

"Uh...uh" She gasps, shaking her head "Head chef sir?"

"Mmmmhmmm?" the demon possessed body gurgles, twisting around, never taking his glowing eyes off of me as he slowly strides over with his arms held behind his back "What do you need from me, darling?"

"Er...the sandwiches, they're all...er pink" the chef says, holding her hand in place as the demon stares at me, grinning far too widely again, licking the blood that drips out of his broken lops

"Beg..." He says happily, whispering "beg and I'll make sure they get out to their...intended consumer"

What do I do?
[] refuse
[] beg
[] try to get the sandwiches to the customer myself! 1d100
[] Cover my hand in food magic and threaten the chef
[] Use creation magic to get his mouth shut 1d20+potential
[]write in
>>
>>47429863
>[] Cover my hand in food magic and threaten the chef
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47429863
>[] try to get the sandwiches to the customer myself! 1d100
Meh, things are already ruined anyways.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>47429863
[] try to get the sandwiches to the customer myself! 1d100
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47429863
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47429863
>>
>>47429863
> beg
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>47429863
>>
>>47429863
>Beg
Definitely a pride demon. Fun times.
>>
You know, I don't like this guy, or at least the feeling he's giving off. it's making me feel...sick, I just..the way he's moving around is making me sick. I bow my head, and get onto my knees, hearing him laugh a deep, gurgling laugh.

Frowning as I look back up at his bloated body and the very confused young girl next to him. Somehow a smirk doesn't break my frown as I see that he's too distracted and caught up in me following his orders.

To see the measurements and drawings of angles flying from my arms like sparks, forming and vanishing into golden orange light as I try and figure out how to get past him, without having to bow to something as disgusting as he is.

"Yeeeessssssh" He says, his dried out tongue poking out of his far to white teeth, as he leans closer to me "Yes this is good"

I grin as I kick the plate, just as I send my magic out, forming a slope at the end of the counter.

He looks confused as the plate flies by him, and the chef yelps, and then giggles

"Didn't know you had magic" She says as demon starts to claw towards me, freezing the counter top as the sandwiches glide over a few burners "Though I didn't know humans could"

"Oh I er" He says, trying to collect himself, which gives me my shot to finish this up.

I leap off the counter and he swats at me, his hand glowing blue as I slide against one of the ovens. the world starts to lose its orange tint as he touches my arms

"Sir?" the chef asks as I scuttle away, feeling myself come back into...well I think I'm going to have trouble soon.

I manage to get to the overside, just to see the plate teetering over the edge. It starts to drop, as the head chef glances around for me

"Where'd it go?" He growls furiously

"Lose your contacts again sir?" A man with a thin beard asks, as he grabs the plate, just as I was reaching for it, letting me sigh in relief, as I press myself against the oven.

"Yes...yes" He mummers, watching the plate go out, as the chef smiles and rings a bell

cont
>>
>>47430208
"Order for table thirty" He says happily, as my heart starts to hammer and thud in my chest as he starts to turn around...c..can he see me?

What do I do?
[] risk it 1d20+will
[] Hide in the over
[] scurry past him to watch what happens with the sandwiches 1d20+agility
[] Make a large bowl and hide under it 1d20+potential
[] Sneak past to follow the plate, for a closer look 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>47430234
>[] Make a large bowl and hide under it 1d20+potential
>>
>>47430234
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47430234
>[] Sneak past to follow the plate, for a closer look 1d100
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47430254
Nat 1 I bet.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47430234
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47430234
[] Sneak past to follow the plate, for a closer look 1d100
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>47430234
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47430234
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47430234
>>
Well I'm not going to risk it now, I can't have that corpse ruining my plans right here! I'm already so far anyways! My wings wrap around me as I slide down the oven and flip myself over as quietly as I can, with my lower arms. The chef stares ahead, not looking down at his feet as the demon digs through the cupboards and anything else he can open up, looking for me.

The chef stops, looking around for a second, with a supcious looking in his eyes. I wiggle my fingers, golden lights drawing around me, and lighting up as he starts to walk towards me, looking at his feet as he goes. I wince, as the light rises up and surrounds me, slowly hardening around me.
_
17+6= 23= great success!
_
And then everything goes dark as something falls around me.

"Hmm?" the chef's voice says as I hear a knocking next to me "Did one of you jokers toss the salad bowl on the floor again...ha, going to have to clean this aren't I, swear only one who cares about our reputation is me sometimes"

"Hrrrm?" the demon growls as I press my hands against the sides of the massive bowl, holding myself in place as he picks it up by the side and whistles.

"Going to take all day to scrub this thing clean, it can't even fit in the sink" The man sighs as he drags me forward "..heavier than usual"

"That's cause you've been on break the last month" A soft voice, almost sounding like the wind says as the man turns around and sets the bowl.

I blink and climb out of it, onto the counter, before I grab onto the edge and slowly drop down it, before I creep around the side of the bar. Thankfully the bar keeper isn't around as I out from the counter.

Oooh...these floors feel nice...fluffy to! I smile as I wiggle my toes over the weird red carpet, as I look around the dimly lit room, as slow, almost depressing musc plays, and I can hear people talking and their knives scrapping across their plates.

Now where did those sandwiches go? I peek around the corner,
cont
>>
>>47430520
looking down all the long tables, and couches set up around smaller ones.

"Wait that..that...oooohohoho" I hear the demon say behind me as I walk out from behind the counter as quickly as I can.

I hide under one of the empty stools, hearing bangs and cursing from the kitchen. Come on where is it? Where is it! Wait...there, next to that giant fish tank with...with a siren in it. I tilt my head as I look at the wall covering tank, and smirk as I notice the siren is watching the four, rather stuck up looking women sitting at the table, looking curiously at their meal.

One of them, wearing a corset that...I..wait people still wear those? I tilt my head as she pulls on the waiter's sleeve, looking confused as her three friends just start digging into the pile, barely stopping to talk to eachother.

"Where is it?" the demon gurgles again, sounding far to close for comfort "I smell her around here somewhere"

I peek around the corner, and see a leg covered by a white pair of pants, with a stained apron covering those.

What do I do?
[] stay quite and watch the fun from here
[] Smack my cleaver into the demon's stolen leg 1d100
[] trip him with my tongue 1d100
[] scurry over to the table 1d20+agility
[] try and sneak under his feet, back into the kitchen 1d100
[] write in
>>
>>47430585
>[] stay quite and watch the fun from here
>>
>>47430585
>>
>>47430585
>[] stay quiet and watch the fun from here
Hmmmm
>>
>>47430585
>>
>>47430585
>>
I cover my mouth with all four of my hands, watching the corpse slowly shamble it's way out in front of me, growling and limping. I freeze as the demon sniff's the air, looking around with the cleaver still in his hands. Slowly I back up against the wall, and bring my wings out, folding them over me, barely giving me enough room to look out past the stools, as the demon possesed body slowly walks away, before he stops.

I smirk, and slowly scoot over to him. Just the danger of doing this is making me get all excited again, and I don't want to miss this show.

I smile as I peek out, sticking my head under the empty stool as the demon drops his cleaver and growls angrily, the carpet under him slowly getting covered in frost as he glares down a set of stares lit by several faintly glowing gems set into the steps.

"No that little brat ....ha" He sighs, looking around "I think there may be some riff raff around here, Everyone! see anyone without a pass, you bring em to me, understand"

"Aye aye sir" the bar keepers yawns tiredly as the demonic chef monster stalks back down the other way, peeking under the stool I was just under.

I watch him for a bit, until he hops down the stairs. I sigh, and unfold my wings for a second.

And then I hear the panting and moaning, and a smirk works its way over my lips as I crawl out from under the stool and peek down the stair way.

The woman in the corset seems to have worked it out with the waiter, and is eating her first sandwhich, as her friends pull at their shirts, and skirts, looking as red as cherries.

One of them wipes her face, staring at the siren, who tilts her head in curiosity, her eyes splitting open to show her real pitch black ones.

cont
>>
>>47430832
I giggle, and peek around a little farther around the corner, as I see one slowly working her hands under her skirt, biting her lip...what is she doing... oh that's uh huh. I turn away, biting down on my tongue to distract myself from the noises she's making as the first one starts to blush, tugging at her collar as he friend watches her like a cat, drooling as she leans closer, her eyes blank.

The last woman turns, and her eyes flash pink, as do the other four. the one watching the siren presses her face against the glasses, the one loving her self slips under the table, and the drooling one pounces her friend as she yelps in surprise.

I grin as I watch chains creeping out of the air, wrapping around their necks as they fall into absolute depravity, and my head feels just...just a little bit clearer than before. And...for the first time since the siren, I feel all here, and...full.

A twinge of disgust runs over my stomach, but it's washed away by a feeling of...pleasure, happiness, relief, all good and nice feelings that leave me feeling warm and satisfied.

"HEY!" the bar keeper screams as he runs out from the counter, looking furious as he clenches his bandaged had, scaled skin bursting out from it "THAT SORT OF BUSINESS ISN'T ALLOWED IN HERE, GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE I GET THE GUARDS!

I giggle as he runs past me and then.

"Aaaaaah, wiiiittle wiiiinged raaaat, steeeeped oooover her booooounds" the demon snickers as he walks up the stairs "Pressed her welcome and now she's back and scurrrrrrying around, better run run run better better run run ruuuuun"
_
5 souls corrupted in total
milestone reached
next milestone, 6 souls corrupted

Potential increased
[] 2 more points to spend

and choose 1
[] trait
[] lust traits
[]demonic Abilities *like possession*
[] lust abilities
[] Magical affinity/ sub schools
[] hat man gift
>>
>>47430981
1 point in cunning
1 point in speed
[] lust traits
>>
>>47430981
>[] 2 more points to spend
2 Agility

>[] lust traits
>>
>>47430981
> 1wil, 1 agi
>[]demonic Abilities *like possession*
>>
>>47430981
>1 Willpower
>1 Guile

>[] lust traits
>>
>>47430981
>[] lust traits
2 agility
>>
>>47431017
neither cunning nor speed are stats here.
>>
>>47430981
> 2 potential
>[] Magical affinity/
>>
>>47430981
>[] lust traits
2 agility
>>
>>47430981
>>47431093
Changing it to.
>2 agility
>[] Magical affinity/ sub schools
>>
I gasp, falling off of my feet as I slide against the wall at the edge of the stairs. Pain surges through my body...but it doesn't feel like pain, every other second feels...like a soft pet, a nice meal. I wince, my mind breaking and fixing itself from the mix of emotions as strange blush wisps float past my clenched teeth. I have no idea how I'm not screaming, my body isn't listening to me, it's twitching and shuddering, laying helpless against the wall as my legs kick and my hands pull and tug at my shirt and face.

I start to drool, the sensation frying the little thoughts I have as the world turns pink, as a little moan escapes my lips.
_
Choose 1
[]Prismatic skin
[]Sweet smelling Oil
[]Flowering
[]Sticky skin
[]Roaming tail
[]Flexible bones
[] Special honey tongue
[] Increased assets
[] Retractable claws
[] adorable ears, and tail *type?*
[] Needle teeth
[] Paralyzing tongue
[] Grabbable horns
2 agility chosen
>>
>>47430981
>1 Agility, 1 Guile
>demonic abilities
>>
>>47431256
>[]Prismatic skin
>>
>>47431256
>[]Prismatic skin
>>
>>47431256
>[] Paralyzing tongue
>>
>>47431256
>[]Roaming tail
>>
>>47431256
Damn I want so many of these buuuuut.
>Prismatic skin.
Maybe we can stop getting discovered all the time.

One day we will get those sweet smelling oils. And the tail...and those tounge perks...and...
>>
>>47431256
>[]Roaming tail
>>
>>47431256
..Does special honey tongue do what I think it does?

SOLD
>[] Special honey tongue
>>
>>47431256
>[] Special honey tongue
>>
>>47431256
>[] Special honey tongue
>>
>>47431256
>[]Prismatic skin

To better be able to Flash people ahaha!
>>
Prismatic skin won, check the character description in sheet
writing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYDmaexVHic
_

I blink, panting as I come to...I don't think it's been long since my little..outburst there. Not sure what happens but, my borrowed pajamas are even more uncomfortable than usual. they're clinging to me, and I've covered in cold and dirty feeling sweat.

Moving my hands to rub my eyes, I notice something...weird instantly. My hands are...well they sort of look like glass, dulled down and made foggy to look like skin, it's like I should be able to see through them, but can't. I stare at my hands, and gasp as I realize the rest of my arms are like that too. I Stand up and look down, and see that the rest of me is also all...glassy.

"Ahhhh!" the demon growls as he starts to run up the stairs, as I stare at my hands, looking them over, before they slowly start to spill over with colors, like a rainbow...or a field of flowers all melted together. I tilt my head, watching them change and flash gently with dim light, as ashes blow away from me

What do I do?
[] Press my back against one of the bright lights 1d100
[] Trip the demon with my tongue 1d100
[] slam my cleaver into his knee 1d100
[] flee into the kitchen 1d20+agility
[] fly out of the restaurant
[] continue looking at my new skin
[] write in
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47431529
>[] Press my back against one of the bright lights 1d100
>>
>>47431529
>[] fly out of the restaurant
>>
>>47431529
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>47431529
>[] continue looking at my new skin
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>47431529

You've been waiting to post that song haven't you.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47431529
>>
>>47431529
>Fly Out Of the Restaurant
Its just that simple right? Though I do lament the opportunity to have some silluer fun and ruin this fancy party...but well, life of death situations and all.
>>
File: cat.jpg (176 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
176 KB, 720x540
>>47431589
Yeaaaaaah
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>47431529
>[] continue looking at my new skin
>>
OH...oh right, I'm still being chased by a demon who really doesn't want me here after all I did just now. The whole diner erupts into noise and chaos as a new song starts up, and the women who acted as my meal for tonight start to get dragged away. And for me, the thundering footsteps of the demon's stolen body, and the bones snapping inside of it take center stage, reigniting my spark as I start to clamber up the wall with all four of my arms.

The man eating alone in the booth next to me stares at me, his soup dripping onto his legs as I try to run across the wall without slipping. The demon's rotting face turns to me, the teeth cracking as ice rips through it's fat, flabby cheeks. Its eyes dim, and I see the empty, frozen sockets, and stumble back in shock.

I slam into something hard and hot, something smaller than me, I blink and realize I'm glowing. The demon covers his eyes, hissing as he stumbles backwards, his knee snapping as he nearly falls down the stairs, before he catches himself on the railing on the back.

I stare at him as he drops his cleaver, clawing at the glowing mists that are his eyes.

"What the devil!?" the man behind me shouts, as I leap off the edge and throw my wings out, flapping them once, so I get over the railing next to the corpse.

And I sail through the air, grabbing a few strange glances I drift along through the lights, and past drapes and paintings.

The front door has two statues, one of Layla, and one of who I have to guess is Maria...she looks a bit like iris...if she didn't have wings and those ears.

I frown as I drop down next to them, kicking my legs as I touch the ground, and without missing a beat, run for the door, which opens, a group of stuffy looking folks getting in. I slip past their feet, nearly knocking them down as the guards gasp and shout at me to stop.

But I don't, and I think my new...weirdly distracting skin is what keeps them from chasing me as I run into the crowd of the market place.
cont
>>
>>47431780

And keep running until I find a nice spot of shade to sit down in and catch my breath. I hold up my arm, turning it around as the color slowly drains from it.

"Weeeeird' I say, pulling off on of the buttons on my shirt, so it isn't as horrible feeling.

What do I do?
[] get some ice cream
[] show Iris what happened
[] visit the sirens, see what they think
[] Try to find "Big sis" if she's around
[] wait to see if the other demon is still after me
[] Look for more souls to ruin
[] follow the four I already have
[]take a nap in the shade
[] write in
>>
>>47431803
>[] show Iris what happened
>>
>>47431803
>[] follow the four I already have
>>
>>47431803
>[] Try to find "Big sis" if she's around
>[] Look for more souls to ruin
>>
>>47431803
>>
>>47431803
>>
>>47431803
>>
>>47431803
I wonder what we can do with that.
>>
>>47431803

Now that we've gotten a small taste, perhaps it is time to check out the brothels? If there is MORE lust demons there we can just offer the honey for payment to be there.
That or just
to figure out what this actually means for us. If it's possible to change back to regular skin.
>>
>>47431803
>Wait to see if the demon is still after me
>Follow the four I already have.
>>
>>47431803
>>
>>47431859
>we can just offer the honey for payment to be there
Pretty sure they are just about the only people who don't need that honey at all.
We're actually much better off avoiding the brothels, due to likely competition, and keep finding other places where we can use our honey.
>>
>>47431851
adding

>>47431859
I guess your right that she might know. Either way, we need to know how to toggle it.
>>
>>47431891
This guy is right. Though it should be noted that HM has said that lust demons are a little more chummy than most. But yes, lets wait until we're a little bigger before we see turf wars.

That said, I will add what >>47431859
Said about finding big sis, in addition to what I uave already suggested >>47431860 here. Really hope Frosty ain't following us. But if he is, a little help would be nice. Even if he isn't an on off switch for the skin would be useful.
>>
Can this change back? I stare at my weird sort of milk hand...it looks like glass or a colorless gem when it's like this...it's really weird actually, it's still my skin but...I don't know, I think it looks better with all of the colors flowing over it like water or moving tattoos. I sigh, and pull my arm a little deeper into my sleeve as I sit under the shade, enjoying the coolness of it as my face continues to sting and feel like I just ran a marathon.

But it feels...simply wonder. I start to close my eyes, when I hear a strange sort of ruckus near me. I slowly open my eyes again and look up to see the crowd parting laugh and sneer in disgust at...something.

I tilt my head and get up, walking around the edge to see what's ...oh it's them. I frown as I see the four women from the diner, all surrounded by gray smoke, with pink chains around their necks, and wrists, that they don't seem to notice.

The one in the corset looks furious, her brown hair a mangled mess, with make up and lip stick smearing her face as she tries to drag her three..which I now see are nearly identical friends behind me.

"What's gotten into you three" She hisses angrily as she pushes away the drooling one with short hair again "I Swear you've gone out of your minds...mother will be furious you know"

"I don't care I want to go baaack, my loooove" One with a pony tail whimpers, her eyes still pink as she tries to pull herself away from her sister "This isn't fair, we were meant for eachother"

"She'd eat you Jessie" the first growls "And stop that, Emily, this isn't funny anymore...Lucy, hand off of yourself, NOW"

"I can't stop" the one with long hair whines, as she gropes herself and runs her hand along her thighs, making my eyes linger "I'm serious I can't..I wanna go *sniff sniff* home"

"Cooome on, I just want a little taste" the drooling one giggles, trying to tackle her sister again.

Well, I can't pass this up, cause this looks like it'll be hilarious.

cont
>>
>>47432100
And the second I step into the sunshine, my skin starts to shift and flow again, getting all nice and colorful.

What do I do?
[] Follow them back to their home
[] Mess with them along the way
[] when they're alone, offer to..."Help" them
[] Cook their clothes 1d20+potential
[]Spend a demonic favor point or try and figure out how to turn invisible 1d20+guile, and whisper things to them to try and push them further along
[] pull on the chains 1d20+willpower
[] write in
>>
>>47432119
>[] Follow them back to their home
>[] Mess with them along the way
>>
>>47432119
We should turn the lipstick/gloss of the unaffected one into special honey too.
>>
>>47432119
>>
>>47432119
>>
>>47432119

>>47432154
this is good
>>
>>47432154
Pretty good idea, we should do that.
>>
>>47432119
>>47432154
Good idea.
>>
>>47432119
make their home life look like the plot of a hentai
>>
>>47432119
>[] when they're alone, offer to..."Help" them

Yarp
>>
>>47432119
[] Follow them back to their home
[] Mess with them along the way

Bet we can use our cooking magic to also do things like banana peels so that they fall into each other. Some extra motivation.
>>
>>47432238
Ah, the classic anime fall into cleavage/crotch
>>
>>47432259
Perfecting what silent movie comedies were doing years ago.
>>
I chuckle, following them as they slowly struggle their way down the street, fighting with themselves or each other as my influence continues to work it's way through them. I'm so glad that they took most of my pent up lust, desire and...well none of my excitement, cause watching this is so much better than feeling it myself.

Still, a part of me is telling my this isn't done just yet, an instinct really, just sort of gnawing at the back of my mind. I grumble, and clasp my lower arms behind my back as I watch them. Emily is still all over her sister, trying to grab her, that Lucy girl is still grabbing all over herself, and the one who fell for the siren...somehow, is still trying to force her way back, with a whole lot of tears streaming down her face.

"Krrrrr" I growl, biting on the back of my thumb as I watch them "What's wrong with this picture then?"

I tilt my head...the chains around their necks are all glowing...but the first one's is a bit dimmer. She's still tainted and...ruined, by me, but not all of the way. It may be cruel and wrong but, work half done always bugs me, besides...need to be sure I got her, as horrible as that may be.

And it isn't, cause the way I see it, I just gave them a bit of fun...sure for the price of their souls I'm pretty sure...but hey they were heading this way anyways, right?

But the question, I bite down harder and pull back, making my thumb hurt, is how do I catch her in my trap entirely.

I wipe a little drool from my mouth as she struggles with her hand back, and drops it, her sister leaning over her and...well yeah. She yelps and pushes her away, looking as pale as a ghost, except for her cheeks, which are as red as my palm is right now.

I giggle, as she tries to keep her sister away and the other two in check.

"COME ON AMY, LET ME GO" Jessie growls furiously as she tugs against her sister, smacking her and kicking her bag away, it's contents spilling out.
cont
>>
>>47432359
"Yeah let me have a go" Emily giggles as Lucy holds her back with one hand as Amy tries to gather her things.

Jessie kicks a tube of lipstick my way, and I pick it up, smirking evilly as I start to work my magic on it, cooking it slowly as it starts to smell a bit of spring...and sweat.

I watch them fight, before Amy manages to tear herself away, as lucy struggles to hold her other to sisters back.

"Where'd...Oh, little girl" She says blushing slightly, looking guily "Er.can I have that back, I dropped it because my sisters were"

She looks back and frowns deeply, rubbing her eyes

"Acting like children" She chuckles as she holds her hand out, looking nervous for a second "Uh...kid?"

"Oh sure, sorry" I say as childishly as I can, before I skip past her, and duck into an alley, watching them from the shadows as the head towards the noble part of town

"Thanks....creepy girl" She says as she starts to put the lip stick on, shivering as it droops down her lips, and the leash on her back glows even brighter, as I find myself grinning despite how bad of a thing I just did.
_
A moan and lust filled hour or so later
_
the four sisters slowly walk up to their small mansion of a house, with red shingle, tan...concrete looking walls, and ivy all over it. Their hair is all messy and clinging to their sweat covered bodies, and their fancy dresses are all dirty and ruined.

A man dressed in a suit, looking like the butlers the millers' have walk over to them and gasps, as Amy stares at him lustfully

"Mi'ladies, what happened to you!?" He gasps..in a very feminine voice "Attacked by some ruffian of a monster no doubt...come, get cleaned up, we'll tell your...err well make sure to clean up well and..lock the doors, I'll tell your mother"

And the iron gate with A big silver "N" in the middle of it slams shut, as Amy stares at the butler, not carry as her sister practically slobbers on her like a dog,
cont
>>
>>47432503
and her other sister tries to break free of the ropes they tied her together with. And the last one stays behind, crying and still fighting with herself.

What do I do?
[] go home
[] try to go invisible 1d20+guile
[] climb over the gate 1d20+ agility
[] just fly over it, and sneak into the house behind them 1d100
[] Spend demonic favor to become unseen *one left this session*
[] cook the gate after they're gone and walk into the small garden 1d20+potential
[] make a ladder over the walls 1d20+ potential
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>47432530
>[] try to go invisible 1d20+guile
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47432530
>[] make a ladder over the walls 1d20+ potential
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47432530
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47432530
>[] try to go invisible 1d20+guile
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47432530
>[] climb over the gate 1d20+ agility
just put 2 points there so
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>47432530
>>
I hum to myself, as I watch them vanish up the short hill...you know, I think I'd be more impressed with this place if I hadn't been...well turned into a demon and made to work for Iris, then again this place is pretty nice, but it simply doesn't have anything on the Brausr's castle. Then again, nothing in the city does, it can't possibly look better or more grand then the castle, that'd just be silly.

I hear the door close, as I wait outside of the gate, watching the butler as he walks back down the hill wiping his brow. And the second he comes into view, I step behind the wall.

"Must've been my imagination...what's going on today" He sighs heavily as I press my hand against the wall, golden light flowing up it, measurments and plans folding out of the light as the butler slowly walks away "Ah...yes Madame, understood madame, I don't know madame, yes madame"

I smirk, peeking around the corner to see him rushing back up the hill. Just as my orangish gold ladder finishes making itself from nothing. I start climb up it, taking awhile longer than it should to climb up it, since I get my four arms mixed up a couple of times before I reach the top and look over the edge, and whistle.

the little manor stretches out of the wall, and has a wall of its own against the forest, I can see a pool against it, and a small orchard of trees next to it. I grin as I see Brausr castle rising up, not far from here.

And there are some rose bushes under me, so probably don't want to drop down on top of that.

I unfold my wings, and glide down, landing in a wet patch of grass with a yawn.

I stretch, feeling my bones pop as the colors on my skin swirl around a bit.

What do I do?
[] go to the pool
[] go into the manor
[] scare the butler
[] check at the window with the light on in it *Wings*
[] Break a window and climb into the kitchen *Horns* 1d20+agility
[] use my magic somewhere and how 1d20+potential
[] wander around the grounds 1d100 to see what happens
[] write in
>>
>>47432788
>[] check at the window with the light on in it *Wings*
>>
>>47432788
>>
>>47432788
>>
>>47432788
>>
>>47432788
>[] go to the pool
>>
>>47432788
>[] go to the pool
>>
>>47432788
>>
I moan, I really needed that actually..oh that feels nice, especially after I squished myself into that bowl an hour or however long ago. I sigh and look up at the sky, the sun's starting to set and...oh that window on the second floor there...the lights on. I smirk, wonder what's inside of it...I mean I've always heard nobles like these have dark secrets and all sorts of dark stuff hiding away in their houses...I wonder what's up there?

Maybe they have a daughter who turned into a beast? Oooh or maybe they part of a cult. I bite my lip...Well I can't really just, not go see what's in there. I look around and start to run, flapping my wings and taking back into the air, feeling oh so free once again, my blood starts pumping a little faster as I glide on over to the window, and grab onto some of the ivy with my lower hands.

Flapping my wings to keep myself up, I press my face against the glass, framing it with my hands.

And in th..oh? I frown. It's like a miniature version of mizuki's room, except..well not as creepy looking, doesn't have any cobwebs, or...towering bookshelves, just a bunch of...that same sort of foreign stuff she's into, and a boy, sitting at a desk, staring at a computer screen, his eyes looking dead, with a scraggly beard and messy brown hair.

He's wearing a shirt with a cutesy siren on it, showing all her inhuman features.

What do I do?
[] slowly back away
[] turn the window into food and walk inside 1d20+potential
[] Try to break it open with my horns 1d20+resilience
[] Tap on the window
[] Try to make a hammer to knock it in with 1d20+potential
[] write in
>>
>>47433109
>[] slowly back away
>>
>>47433109
>[] slowly back away
>>
>>47433109
>[] slowly back away
Shit, we lost our marks.
>>
>>47433109
>[] slowly back away
Well, we already got the anime shop crowd. Though maybe we can herd the girls in here, that might be good.
>>
>>47433109
[] slowly back away
>>
>>47433109
>[] slowly back away
Well at least we now know two humans who really like sirens.
>>
>>47433109
>[] slowly back away

>>47433135
Yeah, was probably too obvious a place. We can probably still find them though. Probably in the manor proper getting clean. Or at least, on the outside.
>>
I slowly push myself off of the window, flapping my wings a bit harder to stay up in the air as I turn away from the room, feeling dirty for some reason. Well I don't just want to be rude in barge in, besides I don't really have much to work with there if I did want to ruin his soul as well, unless I suddenly sprout a fish tail and some gills as well.

Why am I still here anyways? hmm, probably just hanging around for some scraps of desire right? don't really have any reason to stick around here do I...except I'm still craving that feeling I got when I sucked all of those four sister's sin...it was just so good, and I sword I could taste it. It was like energy and fun turned into a flavour.

What do I do?
[] find the four via their chains of sin
[] Climb into the mansion via the chimney 1d20+agility to fit down it
[]sit on the edge of the house waiting for someone to come out of it
[] Break into the house using my magic 1d20+potential
[] go back to the castle
[] write in
>>
>>47433353
>[] find the four via their chains of sin
>>
>>47433353
[] find the four via their chains of sin
>>
>>47433353
>[] go back to the castle
>>
>>47433353
>[] go back to the castle
I guess that was our hint to leave.
>>
>>47433353
>>
>>47433353
>>
>>47433353
>go back to the castle
I am sure we can always go back later, I suppose.
>>
>>47433353
>>
Maybe I'd get more of that feeling with this guy's sisters...they can't have gone far can they? I mean unless this place has a bunch of tombs and catacombs under it like the castle does...I really hope it doesn't, I don't like being around those places...since yeah.

I shake my head and walk on to the edge of the roof, and walk up it, wrapping my wings around myself as I take my time walk over it, nearly slipping down it once or twice as I get over to the other side, and look down at the pool...

Oh? I tilt my head, smiling happily as I see a faint pink glow coming out of one of the windows on the first floor, lighting up the grass and bushes around it. I hop off the side of the roof, and unfold my wings, leaning my head and twisting around before I nearly slam into the wall. I flap my wings, and land on the wet grass, brushing my hair down a bit before I slowly creep over to the edge of the window and peek inside of it.

And start to blush, turning away the second I see what's going on inside of there.

Well that's..that's a lot of sinning.

I cover my mouth, biting down on my thumb to keep myself calm as I start to feel..well like they are in there.

What do I do?
[] push the window up and sneak inside
[] sit out here drinking up the lust
[] tap on the window
[] walk into the manor from the back door right next to me
[] Go unseen *spend demonic favor*
[] find something bright to hold over myself so I can flash the room with colors 1d20+ sense
[] write in
>>
>>47433579
>[] sit out here drinking up the lust
>>
>>47433579
>>
>>47433579
>[] push the window up and sneak inside
>>
>>47433579
Self-made food is still the best.
>>
>>47433579

Corrupting a whole household? Sign me up!
>>
>>47433579
>>
>>47433579
>>
>>47433579
[] sit out here drinking up the lust
>>
>>47433579
More food= better. Easier to feed closer to the source.
>>
>>47433579
>>
I groan and lean against the window, opening my mouth as widely as I can while still feeling comfortable as I close my eyes and wrap my wings around myself, slowly slipping down the wall as I pull Iris' pajama's as closely as I can stand.

And slowly a warm sensation runs against my tongue and down my throat, feeling and tasting like warm milk. Yawning, I curl my legs up, and keep on drinking in the shards and ribbons of desire. And I start to drift off, as the warmness of the sun slowly starts to fade away as I let my self do the same. I don't think I fall asleep, or If I do, I don't dream, it sort of feels like I'm here and not, like I'm watching myself sleep from somewhere, else...tastes wonder...

My eyes open up as I realize I'm not tasting anything anymore. I growl and turn around, peeking through the window to see an empty tub, like a smaller version of the one the millers have. I look back at the castle, and shake my head as I see it standing like a giant against the sunset...no no I..I can still get more of this stuff, and then I'll be stronger for Iris...I can't go back home just.

I grunt, and struggle to push the window up, before I slowly crawl inside, kicking my feet and flapping my wings to try and get the last push inside.

I Yelp as I fall to the floor and bonk my head. Sitting up and feeling a little dazed in the still stuffy rooms air, I shake my head and look around, the door is still open, and the girls left their dirty clothes in the corner...in a pile just big enough for me to hide in.

Hmmmm

What do I do?
[] Wait for the butler under the clothes
[] stalk the halls looking for one of the sisters *Which?*1d20+sense
[] Explore the house 1d100
[] try to find the window I saw when I first came here 1d20+sense
[] I wonder if they're having dinner.
[]Turn the left over bath water into jello, just to mess with the butler
[] write in
>>
>>47433828
>[] I wonder if they're having dinner.
>[]Turn the left over bath water into jello, just to mess with the butler
>>
>>47433828
[]Turn the left over bath water into jello, just to mess with the butler
make sure to lewd infuse it, just in case someone makes contact with it.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>47433828
>[] stalk the halls looking for one of the sisters *Which?*1d20+sense
The initially resisting one
>>
>>47433828
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>47433828

[] stalk the halls looking for one of the sisters
The chained up one.
>>
>>47433828
pink honey jello
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47433828
>>
>>47433828
>Turn the left over bath water into special honey jello, just to mess with the butler
>>
>>47433828

Jeffrey's gonna be pissed.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47433828
The one that wasn't completly chained yet
>>
>>47433828
>>47433885
rolling, don't care who.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47433952
>>
Kind of tangental, but the events in that restaurant made me realize the single best job for a lust imp with our skillset.

A chocolate shop, especially during valentines.
>>
>>47434035
Holy sweet patootey your a genius.
>>
>>47434035
That is up there with my adult ice cream truck idea. Pretty solid idea mate.
>>
I start to walk over to the door, I better just find where most of them are so I can get a quick..Snack? and be on my way. Slowly creeping around the edge of the bath, the small puddles of water splashing against my feet as I walk through them. I stop, and stare at the bath, and look around...Well I mean..I've been wanting to do this since I took that bath with iris...and no one will ever know its me right? I mean I'm never coming back to this place anyways...I could have a little of fun right? No harm in it at all, it's just a bit off annoyance.

Nothing compared to what I did earlier...and besides maybe they'll like it. I know when I was...normal I'd love to have a bath full of jello, especially if it was this big of a bath.

Yeah, this isn't a bad thing to do. I giggle as I dip my toes into the bath, sighing as I feel how warm it its, and pink clouds roll over my toes, slowly sinking into the water as I smile happily, wating it turn from a clear grey, to a deep purplish blue. It starts to solidify, and the whole room fills with the scent of blueberries.

I wipe my mouth and turn to leave and look for the lusty sisters.

something clatters to the floor, and I look up, and see the buttler, his eyes wide with surprise, as he has a basket in his hands.

"I..I" He stammers staring at me "I..saw..saw"

What do I do?
[] spend demonic favor to vanish
[] run out the window 1d20+agiltity
[] wrap my tongue around his neck and pull him down 1d100
[] Jump in the jello
[]Errr...I'm a hallucination
[] Threaten him with the cleaver
[] start turning the floor into some kind of candy 1d20+potential
[]Uuuh, I woke up here?
[] Just walk past him
[] write in
>>
>>47434116
>[]Errr...I'm a hallucination
>[] spend demonic favor to vanish
>[] Just walk past him
>>
>>47434035
>>47434112
>>47434067
I like both of these ideas
>>
>>47434116
>[] Just walk past him
>>
>>47434116
>[] Just walk past him
>>
>>47434116
>[] Just walk past him
>>
>>47434116
>[] Just walk past him
And then get our snack and get the fuck out of there.

We're totally jumping into that Jello bath if it's still there when we escape, right?
>>
>>47434116
>[] Just walk past him

You saw nothing ~woooo~
>>
"Err" I say calmly as I skip up to him, trying to look as innocent as I can considering her just found me breaking into his house next to a bath full of jello "I'm a hallucination?"

He tilts his head, his bald head shining from the lights floating around the ceiling, which also makes the colors on my skin dance around and change rapidly as my grin starts to droop down into a smile. I wince in pain, as it starts to feel like I'm burning up again. My vison turns all orange agan, and the butler jaw hits the floor.

He rushes over to where I was, and I step out of the way as he swishes his hand through the air, trying to find where I am.

He swallows and looks around the room, adjusting his collar as he smiles nervously.

"I..think I need my medication early tonigh, I'll clean this all up when I wake up...hopefully madame or sir does not wish to have a late night bath...haaa, what's wrong with today, I swear it's all topsy turvy" He sighs, slowly walking over to the clothes to pick them up "...filthy...hmmph"

I smirk, and walk through the open door, closing it behind me. I turn and walk down the hallway. And I'm not half way down it before I hear the poor bloke screaming his head off.

What do I do?
[] see what happens
[] follow him and sabtogue his medicine
[] find one of the sisters
[] find their brother
[]...hmm wonder where the parents are
[] Look for anything...interesting 1d20+sense
[] head for the kitchen
[] write in
>>
>>47434285
>[] find one of the sisters
>[]...hmm wonder where the parents are
>>
>>47434285
>>
>>47434285
>>
>>47434285
[]...hmm wonder where the parents are
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47434285
>[] Look for anything...interesting 1d20+sense
Presents for when we get back?
>>
>>47434285
>[]Find one of the sisters
Lets snack and go.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47434285
>[] Look for anything...interesting 1d20+sense
>>
>>47434285
least chained one
>>
Now that he's out of the way, I only need to find one of those sister's I corrupted, and I can have a quick snack to make sure I'm filled before I go back to the castle, and do whatever Iris needs of me, and if she's somehow still asleep...maybe I can find something else to do in there...who knows. I can figure it out when I get there anyways.

Besides, starting to feel those crawling thoughts...The book better not be a liar as well as rude and manner less. I huff, and close my eyes, walking down the unlit hallways. Until that wonderful stench of lust starts to drag me along by the nose, I probably couldn't turn away from it if I wanted to.

And I end up with my face pressed against a door. I look up at it, after my nose stops aching. Its bright pink and covered in silver and gold flowers...sort of like my old room's door, but more expensive.

A smirk curls along my lips as I see the name on the door.

Amy

What do I do?
[] just get my snack and go back home
[] open the door and walk inside
[] Cook the door 1d20+potential
[] start whispering naughty things through the door, see if it works *what?*
[]Knock
[] slam and leave my cleaver in it
[] try to copy the siren's song
[] write in
>>
>>47434461
>[] just get my snack and go back home
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.