[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so, my plan is to make my players roll normal military guys,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14
File: 1463003563723.jpg (448 KB, 1200x639) Image search: [Google]
1463003563723.jpg
448 KB, 1200x639
Okay so, my plan is to make my players roll normal military guys, give them a normal mission to understand the system and suddenly launch them into a fantasy world as members of an expeditionary force.
Do you guys know if a system is already doing that (I don't doubt that this idea as already been thought trought)? Or have you some ideas/experience to share? I also live in a no-weapon country and I am not much of a /k/ guy, so I would love some thought on how military would likely react.

Also, modern military forces against med-fan world discussion.
>>
Could be doable with WH40K: Only War, though it might require a bit of cross-referencing with the warhammer fantasy rpg
>>
>>47408018
Hum. i'm not a great fan of 40K systems. I mean, I do play Dark Heresy and even a trained guardsman needs to be lucky to reliably touch something.
But if Warhammer fantasy have the same system it actually could be interesting.
>>
Will they have to adapt to martial weaponry or still have ammo and whatnot?
>>
>>47408353
This.
Or were you thinking of going more a Stargate or Yukikaze situation?
>>
>>47408353
My original idea was to let them have a supply line but somewhat limited. I still don't know but maybe the portal only open according to the moon or something like that. They will have a safe heaven in the form of the expeditionary base, but any scout mission will have to be done in light vehicles with no real artillery or air support. I want them to feel vulnerable when out of the base, and I think making the base an actual safepoint would enhance that feeling.
As for combat, it won't be the focus point of the campaign (i mean, what can some hundreds peoples do against an apache helicopter?) but i suppose it could happend when they'd be in a vulnerable position. I'll probably focus on the exploration and discovery of the world, probably an advanced reconnaissance unit or something like that. Thinking about it Only War's system to deal with units of soldier is actually a good idea.
It also would be hilarious to see them do casual adventurer stuff, like crawling in a dungeon because some stupid kid as been kidnapped, or something like that.
>>
Reminds me of Suckerpunch with the flying fortress vs a dragon.
>>
>>47408798
>Yukikaze
I don't know that pokemon
>>
>>47407374
>I cast "summon Apache helicopter"
>>
>>47407374
Gurps
Everything you need in the basic set.
>>
File: FFR-31MR D Super Sylph Yukikaze.jpg (152 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
FFR-31MR D Super Sylph Yukikaze.jpg
152 KB, 600x450
>>47408840
The clefairy one.
>>
>>47408870
>wand of 5.56 neato
>>
Posting this preemptively before gateposters enter the thread
>>
>>47407374
GURPS was designed to handle specifically this sort of cross setting problem. Well not true, was designed to be generic, but it covers fantasy and modern with a set of rules that included rules for 'Modern man transported into fantasy world' as much as 'fantasy man transported into normal modern world'.
>>
>>47410149
Well, guess I can't escape it anymore then. i'll check it out. Thanks
>>
>>47407374
You're doing it wrong. Let's see what those high-level adventurers can do in our modern world. Now that is much more interesting.
>>
>>47408870
>a human appears
>>
>>47412875
>It is a real historical apache named Helicopter. He was busy hunting some beast and is confused as fuck.
>>
>>47413021
>Seeing himself surrounded by white deviles, he springs into action.
>He does not question why they are fat, or why they do not look as well kempt as his usual foes, or why they smell better.
>He kills them all.
>>
>>47407374
Try checking out RuneQuest 6. It has a huge fantasy bestiary, but also has a free firearms supplement that is very well made. You probably just need the free materials on the design mechanism website to do what you want, especially with the encounter generators a Google search away.

It would be super easy to bring modern soldiers into a high fantasy land complete with magic and fantasy creatures and go toe-to-toe in a way most games can't. Even better, the soldiers can learn from the fantasy land organically.
>>
>>47407374
I would honestly suggest gurps. Stats for all the sorts of modern guns you need, and how they line up to fantasy stuff.
>>
>>47410050
you are objectively wrong. anyone that has read the manga/light novels would be able to see that it is actually well-written with an intresting insight into how a GATE scenario would effect the politics on both sides. Hell, even the anime does this. And to be honest, Japan really needs some stuff that puts their military up, seeing as they have been the punching bag of the East Asian political landscape for almost a century now.
>>
>>47407374
GURPS is perfect for mashups like this, at least if you're looking for a crunchy system.
>>
>>47407374
Palladium/Recon/Rifts. Easy system and it works across many settings. Palladium Fantasy being the medieval one you would want, Recon covering the modern and Rifts has the conversion rules to go back and forth.
>>
>>47417018

You know what would happen in real life?

America would tell Japan to fuck off, and have a UN resolution passed to send in an expeditionary force that's a fob for American interests.

The JSDF wouldn't get so much of a sniff of the action.
>>
>>47417171
Leave it up to Amerifats to make every fucking thing about them. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>47417171
Even if the UN were to intervene, it wouldn't be for an expeditionary force that's in American interests. May I remind you that Japan is on the UN Security Council as well as a G-20 nation that is allied with America? Seeing as it would be Japanese soil there would be a long discussion about whether it would be led by the Japanese or not.
>>
>>47408162
>I mean, I do play Dark Heresy and even a trained guardsman needs to be lucky to reliably touch something.
Let's test this. Let's assume a BS of 35, as that's what it is in the Bestiary.

You're probably firing at distances of 50 meters or less, as GMs really don't get the size of a battlefield. That means you get a +10. Then, you can aim as a half action. That's another +10. At this point, you've got to roll under 65. At this point, you have two options. You could fire a single shot for another +10, or fire a semi-auto burst for +0. If you're doing the single shot, that's 65, or roughly two thirds of rolls.

These are all perfectly realistic, if perhaps a little low. Do you think soldiers hit everything they shoot at?
>>
>>47417435
>At this point, you've got to roll under 65.
Already had my mind on the next point, sorry.
>>
>>47417245
And the Japanese would bend to American pressure, as they always do. It would not be a matter of IF, but what the Japanese could get from the Americans by agreeing to let the Americans lead.
>>
>>47417955
And what proof do you have that the Japanese would bend to American pressure other than American nationalism and exceptionalism?
>>
>>47407374
Shadowrun.
>>
>>47407374

The system you're looking for is Stars Without Number or its expansion, Other Dust.

It will need modification, however.

I cannot fucking believe no one in this thread knows games.
>>
>>47418099
Because Japan wouldn't stand an ice cube's chance in hell against the Chinese if the US decided to pack up and go home.
>>
File: Tank wants in.jpg (74 KB, 515x720) Image search: [Google]
Tank wants in.jpg
74 KB, 515x720
>>47407374
Are you still accepting players?
>>
>>47417018
>America, Russia, China resorting to sending in spec ops(to accomplish what, exactly?) instead of just telling Nippon to step the fuck aside and let the adults handle this

America would probably win that argument just because we're already IN japan.

More realistically, you'll see something like Iraq, post-war Germany, or colonial China, with the other world split into zones of varying sozes with each nation taking a piece.
>>
File: 1458772634558.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458772634558.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>47417018
>>
>>47421368
How does that prove anything?
>>47421890
>let the adults handle this
I hate this expression. Japan is a first world country with one of the largest militaries in the world. This isn't the 20th century anymore. Japan is a big country just like everyone else. But yes, we would see other world powers trying to split up the land beyond the GATE, or at least trying to treat it as a sovereign nation and negotiate trade with it (this would be regulated by the UN presumably)
>>47423735
>hey mom! I posted it again!
>>
File: 58943214.gif (269 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
58943214.gif
269 KB, 500x209
>>47424670
>Japan is a first world country with one of the largest militaries in the world
>>
File: [normies laughing].jpg (11 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
[normies laughing].jpg
11 KB, 237x213
>>47424670
>Japan is a first world country with one of the largest militaries in the world
>>
>>47407374
GURPS is literally for this
> I also live in a no-weapon country and I am not much of a /k/ guy
get your learn on
>>
>>47425150
>>47425198
Samefag
>>
>>47425150
>>47425198
First result on google: http://www.businessinsider.com/35-most-powerful-militaries-in-the-world-2014-7
lists japan as the nation with the 10th largest military in the world.
>>
File: wrongerino.jpg (14 KB, 343x96) Image search: [Google]
wrongerino.jpg
14 KB, 343x96
>>47425232
>>
File: lel samefeg.png (4 KB, 320x88) Image search: [Google]
lel samefeg.png
4 KB, 320x88
>>47425232
Try again.

>>47425258
Yeah, and according to the official GFI website (the rating that article uses to "rank" overall military power) it's #7 as of the start of last month.

Of course, GFI doesn't take into account the quality of equipment, which is a minor point, nor does it take into account the ability to project force (not so minor). Japan is very weak in the latter category because, you know, Japan /Self Defense/ Force.

I can't rightfully think of a military force as truly powerful if it can't project its force effectively outside of its own borders. Especially when it's being directly compared to the "adults" as it were in the first place.
>>
>>47425492
I never said anything about Japan being a strong military force. Just that they are large. Besides, Abe is currently trying to repeal that part of the constitution so I expect that to change in the near future.
>>
>>47425492
The JMSDF is more capable than the RN at anything other than projecting power beyond land based airpower, which it doesn't want to do anyways.
>>
>>47426179
>implying I think the bongs can project power on their own in the first place

what is this 1806?
>>
>>47426357
They BARELY managed to do the Falklands, something the JMSDF would be unable to do. Least, that's my read on things.
>>
>>47417018
there once was an awesome thread on /k/ about "what if Gate was set in Cold War Berlin?"
it was glorious. also with the added clash of communism vs capitalism it would make the scenario even more interesting
>>
>>47424670
>Japan is a first world country with one of the largest militaries in the world.
No, they have nice things and money, but they have very few resources of their own which is what got them fugged last time, and absolutely no manpower. According to the >>47425258
they're outnumbered by more than 10 to one by the Chinese, and that and manufacturing capability are the singular two things that matter in a sustained war.

>How does that prove anything?
Because if Japan doesn't want to see a reversed replay of the nasty, awful things they did to the Chinese in WWII they'll sit down and do as their told.
>>
>>47429332
>they'll sit down and do as their told.
You do realize that Japan is more than capable of winning a defensive war against the Chinese right?
> that and manufacturing capability are the singular two things that matter in a sustained war.
You are wrong. Logistics and supply lines matter more. Why have a shitton of men when you don't have the supplies to support them?

Japan can more than handle itself and anyone that thinks that Japan is some obedient little baby nation is living in the 19th century. Wake up and look at the facts. Japan is one of the richest and most powerful nations in the world and while it isn't THE most powerful, it is still up there and that is something worth saying. I'm fucking sick and tired of people saying and thinking that Japan is some meek little country.
>>
>>47429390
>You do realize that Japan is more than capable of winning a defensive war against the Chinese right?
They're absolutely not, not on their own.

>one of the richest and most powerful nations in the world
And you think China isn't? More than 10:1 more men, more than that in tanks, almost twice as many planes, and considerably more submarines, not to mention the budget difference, according to the earlier link.

>Wake up and look at the facts.
Why don't you?
>>
>>47429437
America couldn't win a war on Japanese soil, what makes you think China could?

Men doesn't mean anything when you can't supply them. And China has a terrible supply and logistical network. You are fucking retarded.
>>
File: Iwo_jima_location_mapSagredo.png (190 KB, 1000x1680) Image search: [Google]
Iwo_jima_location_mapSagredo.png
190 KB, 1000x1680
>>47429457
>Japanese soil
So we're not including things like Iwo Jima or any of the other of islands they lost because we're being carefully technical in our terms?
>>
>>47429493
If you compare Japanese losses to American losses, Iwo Jima is just a sampling of what would become of the opposing side during a prolonged war in japan
>>
>>47429517
At Iwo Jima the Americans had less than a quarter of their troops killed or injured. The Japanese had all of their troops killed, lost, or taken prisoner.

You don't seem to appreciate that, even fighting to the last man, the Japanese lose the war of attrition because the simply have less men. It would've turned even worse for the Japanese in WWII once the Russians found the time to turn their attentions to them in full, who more than anyone else appreciate the tactic of just throwing more men at the problem until it goes away.
>>
>>47429615
And do you know how little soldiers the Japanese had? How little of an island Iwo Jima is? Imagine that on a more fortified battleground. The losses would be unimaginable. The Japanese did not lose a prolongued war because they had less men. They lost because they didn't have the resources to sustain it.
>>
File: consider the following- why.jpg (36 KB, 362x367) Image search: [Google]
consider the following- why.jpg
36 KB, 362x367
>>47429390
>You do realize that Japan is more than capable of winning a defensive war against the Chinese right?
>>
>>47429693
>They lost because they didn't have the resources to sustain it.
Are you trying to say that like it's not something I already way way back here >>47429332 ?
>>
>>47429737
You said manpower and manufacturing capabilities were the two crucial characteristics of a prolonged war. Japan's problem wasn't that it didn't have manufacturing capabilities, it was that they didn't have the resources to sustain their manufacturing.
>>
>>47429775
>they have very few resources of their own which is what got them fugged last time
Do you have no eyes or have you just forgotten to use them?
>>
>>47429701
Other anon here, he's probably right. The JMSDF is no joke, especially when combined with land based airpower. China can't count on aircover.
>>
>>47429806
Are you retarded or...oh wait.
>>
>>47429775
>Japan's problem wasn't that it didn't have manufacturing capabilities,
Japan could barely make their own metal planes without German help and intervention. And the one sensible model they did come up with, they decided to throw away on suicide orders that they couldn't maintain.

Japan was full retard
>>
>>47429814
China can just shoot their billion citizens into the sky at the planes. EZPZ win.
>>
>>47429822
Japan wasn't retarded. This meme needs to die. Japan was forced into a war it didn't want by bad administration and hyper-militaristic generals. The Japanese never wanted to get into the war.
>>47429814
Just ignore him. He's memeing.
>>
>>47429817
Even if we want to pretend you're not just repeating my points back to me and hoping I won't notice, manufacturing was a huge problem for the Japanese. They couldn't get the A7M into serious production because they were losing their factories too quickly.
>>
>muh grorious Nippon miritary
>Forded a gorillion times
>Superior to firthy Gaijin miritary
This is hilarious
>>
>>47429850
The entire leadership was retarded, which essentially means the country in the war was retarded since they were the ones leading the country and selling the war.
You point is fucking nothing
>>
Shit I've had this exact same idea. It's loosely based off the Fables comics, in one issue they discuss a hypothetical invasion of the Fables worlds by the mundies (modern day humans). They basically say it'd be an utterly overwhelming mundie victory. I basically described it to the group as this

>HALO drops from the Cloud Kingdom
>A-10s vs dragons
>"Anyone not fully and convincingly prostrate in total surrender is a qualified target."

But yeah, most of is will be goblins with swords vs Marines with assault rifles, though obviously the fables have things like mages and trolls and other mythical beasties that the grunts will have to call in support to deal with
>>
>>47429878
Americuck fags that think their military is LITERALLY THE BEST EVAR are even worse
>>47429893
Not really. Key members of the Japanese administration didn't want there to be war. Your facts are objectively wrong.
>>47429862
While you are correct on that point, the underlying cause for their defeat was the fact that they didn't get an early surrender from America (which was their gameplan from the start)
>>
>>47417018
>you are objectively wrong.
You don't know what "objectively wrong" means.

>>47407374
Shitposting aside OP, if you want an idea of how the military would react to such a thing I think examples of fiction where military meets aliens might be good to look at. Fairly certain there is no written guide for how the military would react to a sudden fantasy world and different cultures would probably react differently, and It would also depend on how the fantasy world reacts to them.

The closest thing to this I can think of in real life would be how the american firefighter's guide has a chapter dedicated to UFO attacks and crashes, and how even if such a thing was not really happening just people thinking it was could cause a disaster requiring firefighters anyway. My father used to own a copy but I have no idea where it is, though I am sure you can find it online easily.
>>
>>47429923
>the underlying cause for their defeat was the fact that the Americans didn't just roll over and play dead like the French or Polish
>>
>>47429850
>Japan wasn't retarded. Just the people who made all the decisions were.

Anon.
>>
>>47429953
Holy shit can you not read? Not all of the Japanese government wanted a war. Hell, the PM didn't even want a war, nor did the Emperor. Not even all of the Imperial Navy or Army wanted a war with America.
>>47429948
I never said that. The Japanese were aiming for a decisive victory at Pearl Harbor and key strategic naval victories after that. They didn't get that. It's that simple.
>>
>>47429923
>the underlying cause for their defeat was the fact that they didn't get an early surrender from America (which was their gameplan from the start)

Which was a fucking retarded gameplan, both in general and in execution.

Japan's navy getting stomped in almost every single engagement after that didn't help either.
>>
>>47429992
If you look at the early naval battles, the IJN was very strong early in the war, so I have no idea what you're talking about. It may be a far fetched plan but it was the only way for the Japanese to win conceivably. They were forced into a war they didn't want to fight. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>47429979

>Japan wasn't retarded. Just the people who made all the decisions were.
>Holy shit can you not read? Not all of the Japanese government wanted a war.

So, just the people who made the decisions wanted a war? Only the people whose opinions apparently actually mattered and had an effect were retarded and wanted a war?
>>
>>47430039
No, the people that made the decisions to go to war were pressured into making those decisions. If you want more info, reading a book for Christ's sake.
>>
>>47430021
>If you look at the early naval battles, the IJN was very strong early in the war
They won at Pearl Harbor and Wake because they were highly dishonorabu surprise attacks not preceded by a formal declaration of war. After that their victory in the Coral Sea ended up hurting them more than it helped and it was all downhill from there.
>>
>>47430085
>Person A: "I don't want us to go to war"
>Person B: "I want us to go to war"
>Result: Person A makes Country go to war

Whose opinion here matters?

>No, the people that made the decisions to go to war were pressured into making those decisions.

That would just mean the decisions to go to war were made by the people who pressured them into doing it. Which means at best half of them retarded since one of them decided to force someone to do it and the other person is either powerless to say no or thought it was a good idea and was also retarded.

>reading a book for Christ's sake.
How perfect that you would fail basic grammar while telling someone to read a book.
>>
>>47430183
>Whose opinion here matters?
A smart person would know that its more complicated than that, but you're not that smart I take it.
>Which means at best half of them retarded since one of them decided to force someone to do it and the other person is either powerless to say no or thought it was a good idea and was also retarded.
Now you're just being stupid. Ok fine, let's say that they were retarded. Even then, that doesn't make the civilians of Japan stupid. If anything, it makes them victims of ultra militaristic, war mongering leaders.
> fail basic grammar
That's a spelling mistake you idiot, and one that I made in a hasty reply. And besides, only point out that spelling mistakes somehow demean another's point.
>>
File: 2415405.jpg (318 KB, 1019x1080) Image search: [Google]
2415405.jpg
318 KB, 1019x1080
>>47407374
GURPS, not even a meme.

I'm actually going to be running a campaign very similar to what you're doing, and have been in a couple similar ones. Especially if modern military men, GURPS handles "Heroic Realism" really well. The PCs can handle danger rather well, but people shot in the gut with a 7.62 bullet are still going to be a couple shades of fucked up.

The biggest thing to take into consideration with GURPS is that it's a toolbox, not a pre-set thing. It WILL look daunting just first looking at it, but the rules are there for you to pick and choose what you want to use out of it. It's an absurdly useful system, and I feel like it's one that people really should take a nice look at. If you want to look into more about it, there's a general somewhere on here for it.

Also let me just say, be sure to think about logistics for whatever they bring. It's one hell of a pain. Rounds for the guns, fuel for the vehicles, food and water, etc.
>>
>>47429923
>Americuck fags that think their military is LITERALLY THE BEST EVAR are even worse
Except that it's true. You're just butthurt that your shithole country doesn't have 50% of all the supercarriers in the world or something.
>>
>>47430362
I'm fucking American asshole
I meant it in the way that Americans always feel like they have to brag as if they are the most important people in the world.
>>
>>47430243
>You're wrong, but I won't explain it or actually make a point because you are dumb

Where did your argument go?

>Even then, that doesn't make the civilians of Japan stupid. If anything, it makes them victims of ultra militaristic, war mongering leaders.

No one said the civilians were stupid. It was said that Japan itself was stupid, referring to the many many horribly retarded actions they took during the war. This clearly refers to the leadership, which is the people who made those decisions. Then you tried to say that the leadership was not retarded, just that the OTHER leadership was retarded. Somehow you didn't see the problem with that, but now you just straight up admit you were wrong while calling the other person stupid. I don't understand.

>That's a spelling mistake you idiot

You misused a suffix. Literally grammar. Know what is a good way to improve your grammar? Reading books. The irony continues.

>And besides, only point out that spelling mistakes somehow demean another's point.

And then you proceed to somehow make another mistake. I like how this can also be compared to you insulting someone to demean their point as well.
>>
>>47430467
>ahahaha mom I'm doing it again! I really showed him!
>faggots like this actually exist
>>
This thread derailed too badly
>>
>>47430698
>Where did your argument go?
>>
>>47431130
>quoting him will surely prove my point!
>>
>>47429894
The question then becomes do the goblins begin using Vietcong tactics? Traps, rat holes, traps, hiding among peaceful civvies, traps, guerilla tactics, and, mostly, traps?
>>
>>47430410
Americans shitting on America is a weird meme. As an American I think it's because there's this weird societal meme that the rest of the world hates us (when really they don't think about us much) and so those of us who want to interact in a global manner try to distance ourselves from the other Americans by shitting on America.
Then opposite of that you have the over zealous patriots singing America, Fuck Yeah unironically for some reason.
>>
>>47433074
I never said I hated America. America is a beautiful country. What I'm tired of is the American superiority complex Americans have.
I'm Japanese-American so I sympathize with Japan a lot which is why I'm defending it, but that's besides the point. I just don't feel like Japan deserves to be shit on as much as it is today.
>>
>>47433123
I'm Jap American too. Neat.
I never mentioned hate, just shitting on America in general. The superiority complex comes from uncontested propoganda. We don't have media from other countries competing with ours on a regular basis. Also something something Cold War.
I'll be the first to admit I'm just speculating out of my ass based on my own experience and observations (taken from the furtive peeks I take through the curtains) so feel free to dismiss my slant-eyed ramblings.
>>
>>47409721
I rather use a wand of .308 or .50 BMG
>>
File: 1401894964995.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
1401894964995.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1120
>>47407374
I hate to do this because of how much I dislike it, but you should watch the first 3 episodes of "Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri". A good streaming service is Kissanime.

As for systems, I'd say maybe a mixture of d20 Modern and Pathfinder.
>>
>>47433204
oh nice, where in japan?
I mean I know America's value and don't devalue it as a country but this whole "Big boy America" thing just gets on my nerves (especially in Japanese relations) because many 1st world countries (like Japan) can take care of themselves. But yes I totally agree. Like a lot of things, people have just bought into the "meme" of "america is dah best" and also due to this whole anti-nationalism movement in other countries (ie Europe)
>>
>>47433244
>kissanime
please kill yourself immediately faggot
>>
>>47433262
Only if you do it first
>>
>>47430410
WORLD STAR!
>>
>>47433246
>we can play with the big boys, disregard negligible birth rates, disregard abject lack of real combat experience at any level because what few were sent to Iraq were forbidden from any offensive action, disregard the fact that the biggest military presence in Japan isn't Japanese
>>
>>47434130
Would experience in Iraq even help them in a completely defensive war? I'm curious how theyd do, but long range missiles seem like an obvious game winner.

To be on topic, I wonder how theyd do trying to hold a defense against something attacking from tge portal. The evil Necromancer overlord decides he wants some qt Japanese schoolgirls for his harem but is too cheap to buy them, so he does shat he does beat and sets out to invade and conquer.
>>
GURPS is a decent choice, but I'd also recommend OpenD6.
Does firefights nicely and has rules for modern settings and fantasy settings with magic.
Also, it's free to download.
>>
>>47433246
Realistically though, if any kind omwar was to happen that relates japanabout the only possible one is against china or russia. DESU koreans won't survive against the chinks and when the korean peninsula is taken over all they have to do is literally just spam rockets and missiles against the capital.
>but muh ships
Not when you'te as tightly packed in the sea between korea and japanese. They could endlessly spam mussiles however they want because the distance between japan and korean peninsula is that short.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.