[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AT-TE Commander Quest 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: AT-TE Commander Quest.png (64 KB, 1222x742) Image search: [Google]
AT-TE Commander Quest.png
64 KB, 1222x742
Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=AT-TE%20Commander%20Quest
Twitter: @ObserverQM
https://ask.fm/ObserverQM

--

You take a moment to look over Carla. Her shoulder length red hair is messy and dirty, sitting in a tangled heap. Her face is mostly covered with bandaged and bacta patches though you can see the gashes that run across her face being healed. Her lithe body looks tiny in the small hospital smock and running along her arms and legs are more evidence of the wounds she suffered just this morning.

Carla is shuddering slightly as she sits, confidence and vengeance battling it out with fatigue and pain. Though she wavers, she sits up straight by sheer determination, one that can not last for long.

Guilt envelops your pride as she blinks her eyes and shakes her head, likely fighting off the familiar bout of vertigo that occurs when you push yourself too hard after bacta regeneration.

You raise a hand in a placating motion, and even before you speak the hope that was welling up in Carla's brilliant green eyes drains out of her frame. When you speak, you talk as a commander must: Professional, Confident, Compassionate.

You will not lead her to her potential death once again, not so soon after the last time. Besides that, she has valuable intelligence about Fort Dawaq that you will lose when you lose her.

"I am sorry, but you are staying here." You say. Her lower lip quivers for a brief moment as she gazes into your eyes. "Carla you are an excellent and proven fighter and I would have you by my side any day, but that’s not where you would be if you enter the fort. If you join the battle I wouldn't be able to watch out for you and while Bandit is an excellent trooper and I have a lot of faith in him, he works on the front lines not behind heavy armor like me."

> [Cont.]
[Let's try this again.]
>>
File: CT 42-458 in Armor.png (141 KB, 355x684) Image search: [Google]
CT 42-458 in Armor.png
141 KB, 355x684
>>44944889
You hesitate as a steely edge builds up in Carla's eyes. You press on. "You have valuable intelligence that can make this upcoming battle a success while minimizing casualties. Not only that, you have been wounded and I cannot in good conscience send you into battle after what happened today." You clench your hand into a fist on your thigh. "I nearly got you killed when I failed to order you to retreat. I am who is responsible for why you are in this bed, and as the one who is responsible, it is my duty to ensure that you survive."

Carla does not change her expression, even as you stand up and prepare to leave.

"Please remember Carla, we were born as soldiers to die on these battlefields to protect you," You avert your eyes from her piercing stare. "And the rest of the Republic's citizens. You have options, a future to live out. You do not need to waste your life our war."

"Are you saying that I have no reason to fight?" Her words cut through your measured and calm demeanor, the professionalism that was propelling you out of the room. You halt with your back facing towards her, helmet half way to being placed back on your head.

The venom in her voice reminds you of when you first spoke to her on that hilltop. "Are you saying that just because I'm not some clone that I don't have the ability to protect myself, my planet, my home from these damned rebels? Am I supposed to just sit back and hope that the Republic saves us all now, now after years of neglect? Do you know, clone," You hear the rattle of the bed as she shakily stands up behind you. Her voice is not increasing in volume, though as she continues to speak the words increase in their frozen intensity.

> [Cont.]
>>
File: AT-TE.jpg (5 MB, 2908x1918) Image search: [Google]
AT-TE.jpg
5 MB, 2908x1918
>>44944931
"Do you know what it's like to watch your home burn as the scum of the galaxy rampage? To watch as your family's and friends' calls for help go unheeded by the same blasted Senate that are here now, arriving only because of those damned Separatists? For years pirates have raided and torn apart my world, and now Stratus' Nationalist revolution has stolen my sister from me."

She steps closer to you, causing you to turn back and see her leaning half over the bed, breathing heavily as she slowly walks towards you. Tears are streaking down her face, though her mouth is set in a straight line. Her eyes glare deep into yours. Her balance shifts as she goes to speak again, a confused cry replacing her next biting statement. As she falls you hurriedly step in, wrapping your arms around her shaking body as you prevent her from hitting the ground. Carla tries to curl up into a ball as her breathing accelerates into hyperventilating sobs.

You sit there with her for a while, and when a couple of orderlies arrive you wave them away. You stay silent as her desperate, subdued groans of despair radiate through her.

Time passes, and eventually her grief slowly lessens to a more manageable level. She looks up to you after the worst of the whimpering subsides.

"I-" She gives out a shuddering breath as she tries to gather herself. Her voice is barely louder than a murmur. "I just wanted to fight." Carla shakes her head as she brings her fists to either side of her head, looking away from you again. "I never could. I always had to run, run when my friends died, run when my parents died, run, run, run, runrunrunrunrunrun-" She stops as when she has no more breath, following it with a slow, disjointed intake of air.

"You." She rests her head against the armor plate on your abdomen. "You let me fight. You saved me. I never could save anyone, never could fight, but, you." Carla tilts her head to look up at you through the tiny space in her hands. "Who are you?"

> [Cont.]
>>
File: Battle of Fort Dawaq Blank.png (152 KB, 2506x1116) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Fort Dawaq Blank.png
152 KB, 2506x1116
You try to give her a comforting smile. You do not know how well it succeeded. "1st Lieutenant CT-42/458. You can call me Jinx."

"Jinx?" She whispers. You respond with a silent nod. She surprises you by revealing a small smile. "That's such a silly name. How'd you get it?"

You blink. "Well, uhm, Bandit told me that it was because I was lucky. He said that I jinxed death during the last battle."

Carla responds with a choked, subdued giggle that is nearly interrupted by another sob. "Clones are weird." She smiles, curling herself closer to your legs as the shaking continues to lessen.

The wounded girl in your arms grows silent, a spinning nebula of emotion tempered by exhaustion.

> Orders?

> [] Sit with Carla until she is completely calmed down.
> [] Help Carla up into her bed.
> [] Ask her something. (What?)
> [] Tell her something. (What?)
> [] Say nothing.
>>
>>44945012
Help Carla into bed. We need to meet up with the crew and Bandit to talk about providing a distraction while Bandit sneaks in through those tunnels
>>
>>44945012
>> [] Help Carla up into her bed.
but leave when/if it seems like she is going to calm down. We need to "Stay Professional" which means meeting with our fellow troops under our command on the eve of the battle.
>>
>>44945012
>> [] Help Carla up into her bed.
Reporting for posting duty Sir!
>>
>>44945164
Also ask why we are weird.
>>
>>44945252
Yeah, probably a good call this. Still voting for wrapping up our scene with Carla for the time being, though; we have a battle to win.
>>
Please QM. Please continue this thread. Even one or two posts? I'm desperate for my clone fix!
>>
>>44945094
>>44945141
>>44945164
>>44945252
Alright so end the scene, make sure Carla gets into bed, and go speak with Bandit about the information.

>>44945612
Trust me anon, I intend to write all night. I was simply giving people time to come in.

Also, something to remember, a set from a couple threads back,

> 4, 1, 1

I never forget.

Writing.
>>
>>44945647
write please
i need more full-mando stories/ to romance carla
>>
You sit with Carla for a minute.

As her shuddering stops and her body sinks against your armor, you allow a moment of warmth to flood through your body. The tension, the fear that you had felt in her fades from her limbs first, then slowly drifts away from the rest of her body. You can sense that she is falling into a slumber, exhaustion pulling her into blissful sleep.

You realize that you cannot sit here for much longer, though the smile you cannot hide nor suppress says otherwise. You shuffle your body slightly, nudging her to stay awake, to get moving.

Carla gives you a tired yet still playful groan, curling up closer to you. There is something else you understand as a spark of energy flutters through her.

She will be okay.

"Tell me Carla," You say quietly. She glances up, unwilling to unbury herself from your armor. "Why do you say that us clones as weird?"

As she flicks her hair out of her face while sleepily considering an answer, you use the shift in movement to your advantage. You wrap an arm around her shoulders as you gently stand up from your knees. She huffs weakly as you lift her back up onto her feet. As you walk to her bed, Carla leans her head against your shoulder; an arm slung around your own as the free hand plays with the tubes connecting your helmet to your breastplate. The light clicks of the helmet tapping against the armor matches the slow tempo of her response.

"You are all so the same, all 'brothers' this and 'Republic' that." Carla says while her head lists off your shoulder, eyes fluttering shut. "But you are all so different, and the names you give each other are so," She giggles as you reach the side of the bed. After you help her crawl onto the bed, ensuring that the blanket does not get trapped under her, she resumes talking. "So distinct and simple and you give them to each other. It's like you're all each other's dads as well as brothers." Carla smiles up at you. "You are all one big family and it's funny."

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44946709
At that Carla's eyes flutter shut, her demure smile fading only slightly as sleep overcomes her.

Your eyes linger on her peaceful face for a moment longer before you replace your helmet onto your head. While turning to leave you activate your comm channel with Bandit, requesting where to meet up with him.

Your smile stays even as you walk back out into the thundering rain.

--

"Tunnels, mate?" Bandit and you are sitting in the top room of the northeast tower which has been hastily redecorated with plenty of tall tables and chairs, dim lighting, and a long wooden table filled with all sorts of bottles. The liquid in your glasses is deep amber, and 3 more empty ones sit beside them.

Bandit had insisted that you had a drink before telling him of the intel.

You nod, your balance slipping momentarily as a warm glow fills your chest. "Yes, tunnels. Beneath the Fort. With secret entrances going in, somewhere on the hill."

"You know where they be, mate?" Bandit asks, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. A flame of focused excitement blazes in his eyes.

You shake your head. You can almost feel your brain slide around inside your head. "Carla got angry and fell of the bed. Tomorrow, before we leave," You take a drink from your glass. The sweet burn in your throat causes you to shake your head and pucker your lips, breathing out a long, sharp breath. "Then she can tell us, show us on the holomap. She needed rest."

Bandit holds your gaze though you are unable to hold his. The room is full of people you notice as your eyes wander around the room, many of them fellow clones but you also see those with longer hair, women you recognize, some sitting together and talking, some sitting very close to some of your brothers and laughing as they whisper into their ear. The room tops out at a dull, comfortable roar with all the conversations, backed up by some sort of electronic track you have never heard before. Not that you can focus on it anyway.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44946735
"Mate, Jinx," Bandit clinks his glass, an actual glass who knows how many centuries old, against your own. The sound created from their connection brings your attention back to him. "Be honest with me now."

You nod quickly. "Of course Bandit, we are brothers. I trust you with my life."

The corner of Bandit's mouth quirks up. "I as well Jinx, but tell me," He leans in closer to you, and you automatically lean in as well. "How do you think this battle will go?"

You blink at him. "What?"

"What do you feel our chances are, uprooting all those pirates?" His voice is only at a whisper at this point. The excitement you saw before is gone, but your eyes cannot focus all too well on Bandit's face.

"The Republic will never lose this war." You mutter. These drinks really are fun, you decide. The stress of the day has left your body, and now you can simply sit and relax with your fellow soldier.

"Jinx," Bandit's voice is more insistent. Why is he talking like that, all fast and sharp? "Be honest mate. Do you think we will be able to make it through those highlands alive?"

You head tips forward again slightly. You rest a hand on your chin to stabilize. Bandit seems serious, you should answer him.

Though, what?

> Orders?

> [] "The Republic is strong. We are the Republic. Together won't fail."
> [] "My walker will crush those pirates beneath its feet."
> [] "I don't know Bandit. I don't know."
> [] "A lot of men died because of my decisions in Jaxx. I am worried I will fail again."
> [] Other

(Feel free to add/write in more if you want.)
>>
>>44946754
>[x] "I don't know Bandit. I don't know."
>>
>>44946754
>> [] "A lot of men died because of my decisions in Jaxx. I am worried I will fail again."
>>
File: 030.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>44946754
Also
> [] Change the subject to something else (What?)
is an option.

Brb getting food.
>>
>>44946754
>> [] "A lot of men died because of my decisions in Jaxx. I am worried I will fail again."
>>
>>44946754
>> [] "The Republic is strong. We are the Republic. Together won't fail."
>>
>>44946754
I don't know bandit. I don't know. The only thing I'm sure of is that we will all fight to the best of our ability. The rest is up to the force
>>
So guys, I've been thinking... what if... what if we're the separatists?
>>
>>44946754
> [] "I don't know Bandit. I don't know."
> [] "A lot of men died because of my decisions in Jaxx. I am worried I will fail again."
>>
>>44946754
>>
>>44946754
>[x] "I don't know Bandit. I don't know."
>[x] "A lot of men died because of my decisions in Jaxx. I am worried I will fail again."

Let's be honest with our bro.
>>
>>44946774
>>44946807
>>44946844
>>44947022
>>44947121
>>44947177
>>44947194
Bandit's a bro. Bros deserve the truth.

Please roll me 3d10, 3 times
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 4 = 13 (3d10)

>>44947278
May the chancellor guide my dice!
>>
Rolled 7, 9, 9 = 25 (3d10)

>>44947278
>>
Rolled 8, 6, 4 = 18 (3d10)

>>44947278
>>
Rolled 9, 9, 4 = 22 (3d10)

>>44947278
So long as we don't roll a nat 1 it'll be only smooth sailing from here!
>>
Rolled 6, 2, 9 = 17 (3d10)

>>44947278
>>
>>44947292
>>44947341
>>44947365

> 6, 7, 8
> 3, 9, 6
> 4, 9, 4

Those are some rolls, troopers.

Interesting indeed.

Writing.
>>
Thank you observer, another quality thread
>>
The warm glow in your chest, the liquid flowing in your empty stomach, the rolling of your balance in your head, all of it takes a sharp dive as you take a second to seriously consider what Bandit is saying.

He as asking you how you think the upcoming battle will go. A pit forms in your gut as your emotions slowly flip to the negative. You will have, what, 500 soldiers? With a large number of militia and freedom fighters in support, of course, but how can you know how effective they will be?

The sight of Carla's desperate, angry hope flashes through your mind again.

While she has proven herself, you fear that many of the other Loyalists will be compelled by a lust for revenge, nothing more than a mob of under equipped, zealous revolutionaries. You saw it in her eyes, and she said that she wasn't even able to fight.

You have fought against the Nationalists and the Separatists. You have seen firsthand how brutal, how unrelenting they are. You were unprepared when they assaulted the Depot. You were unprepared to fend off the horde of encroaching armor and infantry, unprepared to lead a defense, unprepared to keep your brothers alive.

You failed them all.

"I." You try and speak, though your words get caught in your throat. After a moment of collecting yourself, you try again. "I don't know. Bandit, I," You look away from his piercing gaze, away from the face of a veteran who has seen and survived all sorts of combat. Why is he the one asking you this? Why do his eyes look so empty?

"I lost a lot of men in Jaxx." You continue. You owe it to him, the man who saved your crew, who was the only reason Phi survived. "I, I failed them all, and I, I don't know how this Fort attack will go." Your head hands down halfway off the side of your hand, and you down at the dark plastic of the table. The amber liquid catches your eye, a thin layer in a short glass.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44948374
"I am worried that I will lose more, fail as a commander, and let more brothers die because of me. I fear they will die, and I, I, I don't know." You grow silent, guilt hanging on your heart.

The silence grows between the two of you. You are too ashamed to look back up at the Major, your comrade in arms, whose men you were able to save. You cannot look at the man you may command to his death. Your muddled vision clears up as despair dominates your system, eliminating the good feelings you had but a few moments before.

As you wait, you cannot help but listen as you over hear feminine voices sounding from a nearby table. The tones and cadence of their speech are smooth and so very beautiful, "I found the one for me." She sounds pleased, immensely pleased with herself.

"I have my eyes on mine." A second voice says, so sweet that you can feel yourself being drawn towards the sound, leaning off to the side ever so slightly.

"Which one?" The first voice sends a tingling sensation down your spine, one that compels you to look up, towards the source of such a glorious sound.

You peek a glance, seeing the pair of them. A pair of women sitting at the next table over, each with black hair with its ends cut as straight as a lightsaber just below their shoulders. They are wearing identical sparkling thigh length dresses except that one is colored a deep red while the other is a dark purple. As you watch their smooth movements, the one in the purple lightly pointing at the table with all the bottles on it, you find that you have no desire to look away. You spot their faces: exactly identical small noses and high cheekbones, eyes shrouded by the shadows cast off by the lights.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44948394
The one in red smiles and you spot brilliant white teeth gleaming even in the darkness. "I see, sister. Well, you can go and enrapture him." She flows off of her chair, elegantly standing while taking a final daintily drinks from her large, round glass. "I will meet you in our room. Don't be late, the other is waiting."

The women in purple smiles back, her standing along with her sister and walking towards the table with bottles.

Before you lose sight of her swaying, elusive figure, you spot the one in purple lean against a fellow brother, one sitting in his armor much like yourself.

As the light flickers off the glass bottles, the sparkles on her dress glittering in the brief moment of illumination from the shifting overhead light, you see something reflect back to you from the trooper's armor.

Yellow on white, in the shape of an X.

"Jinx," Bandit cuts into your observations. As you look to him for a brief second and glance back, the woman and the trooper have been obscured by the other patrons.

"So you saw them too, huh mate?" Bandit gives you another of his excited smiles. "Beautiful, aren't they? I've never seen such a wonder pair of women in all my time across the galaxy."

Your heart stops as you spot the woman in purple once again.

You see her dark eyes.

You see a vicious gleam spark through for just a moment as she wraps her arms around the trooper's neck, leaning in to whisper something in his ear.

Another tingling jolt runs up your back.

> Orders?
>>
>>44947539
You are very welcome Anon. I aim to please and entertain.

Thank you all for attending.
>>
>>44948449
Oh, this isn't a sign that I'm finished for the night.

I apologize if that sounded that way.

I assume with this period of silence, you all would like some options?

No option prompts are always intentional, though I wouldn't want to halt the story because of one.
>>
>>44948656
People are still here, just thinking
>>
>>44948434
>Ask Bandit if he's seen these women before. Then tell him to keep his eyes on the one in purple. Then try and find the one in red and strike up a conversation with her

I don't think we can justify executing these bitches yet. Let's get some info first
>>
>>44948802
Seconded
>>
>>44948802
This.

However brothers, we must not forget the true waifu Crusader
>>
Rolled 2, 10 = 12 (2d10)

>>44948802
I assume there are no objections.

Please roll me 2d10, 3 times.
>>
Rolled 6, 6, 2 = 14 (3d10)

>>44949256
>>
Rolled 9, 5 = 14 (2d10)

>>44949256
>>
Rolled 2, 10 = 12 (2d10)

>>44949256
>>
>>44949289
>>44949453
>>44949538
> 6, 9, 2
> 6, 5, 10

Good.

Writing.
>>
Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d10)

>>44949256
>>
>>44948434
PURGE THE HARLOTS!
>>
"Have you seen them before?" Your serious tone cut through Bandit's playful attitude. Try as you might, you can only see the woman in purple occasionally without looking suspicious.

The Major shakes his head. "Never until tonight and mate would I know if I've seen them before."

The light slides over the clone and the woman, and you spot something familiar: dented, dirty armor covered in nicks, blaster burns, and plentiful yellow X's.

Xtreme.

The woman is sitting in his lap at this point, lips practically touching Xtreme's ear with both arms wrapped tenderly around his neck, one playing with his bright yellow mohawk.

You realize this is the first time you have seen him without his helmet.

"Bandit," Adrenaline courses through your veins as you stand on solid feet. "Watch the one in purple." Something feels off, a creeping sensation prickling the back of your neck spurring you to begin walking into the crowd.

The Major nonchalantly draws his commando pistol as he stands to walk at your side. "Understood, Lieutenant. What's the plan?"

"I find the one in red," You say. "You make sure nothing happens to Xtreme."

"She's currently standing by the stair well in the back of the room." You subtly glance off to your right, behind the table with the bottles. There she is, watching the one in purple while standing in the shadows and biting the edge of her finger. A glint shined in her eyes, one completely different than anything you have ever seen before.

That is not true, you think you remember that look. It was in one of the holovids you watched long ago, and there was a beast covered with fur and with two large fangs extending out from its large maw.

Her eyes look like that beast as it gazed at the hero, ready to pounce.

You just will have to pounce first.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44949996
"Bandit, move." Pushing your way through the tight gathering of your brothers towards the woman, paying mind to staying out of her eyesight, you separate from Bandit.

You approach the woman, keeping her in sight while playing up the act of having no control of your motor facilities. A useful trick that the hero always used in those holovids, and you see no reason not to use his tactic.

Besides, he always saved the day in the end.

"Purple is occupied with Xtreme." Bandit comms you. "I am in position to eliminate if necessary."

"If possible, capture her." You respond. You are close now, leaving the edge of the crowd and stumbling towards the wall next to her, near to the door. You intend to cut her off, keep her from escaping down the stairs-

"Dammit!" Bandit curses over comms-

You see a rush of movement catch your eye as you hit the wall, over near the bottles-

Bandit is pulling the girl off of Xtreme. She struggles to get out of Bandit's grip, but to no avail. You see something in her hand, a glinting metal tube.

You enhance your optics, enabling you to see the tube in more detail. It has a dark green fluid inside, and at one end you see-

"Bandit," Xtreme yells. "The hell was that?"

The door beside you flings open-

The needle the one in purple snaps against Bandit's armor-

"She was trying to kill you, mate!" Bandit grunts.

The much of the bar is moving to confront Bandit, angry drunken yelling, a dozen men are approaching Bandit and Xtreme-

One, a human, throws a punch at Bandit, trying to get him to release the girl in purple. Xtreme interjects a right hook against the man, knocking onto the ground-

You look behind you, at the now open door, and down the stairwell you see a flutter of black hair and sparkling red-

More drunk men are now charging Xtreme and Bandit, your other brothers too drunk to assist as the locals begin raining down blows on Bandit and Xtreme-

The dress rounds the corner, out of sight.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44950024
> Orders?

> [] Chase after the girl in red.
> [] Assist Xtreme and Bandit against the angry bar patrons.
> [] Create a diversion so Xtreme and Bandit can run.
> [] Grab the girl in purple, let Bandit and Xtreme cover your retreat.
> [] Call a fellow crew member. (Who?)
> [] Other
>>
File: 1450833864532.jpg (73 KB, 690x370) Image search: [Google]
1450833864532.jpg
73 KB, 690x370
Fanart will always bring me joy.
>>
>>44950040
>>
>>44950040
>[] Chase after the girl in red.
>>
>>44950040
Dangerous waters indeed.
>>
Rolled 8, 5, 4 = 17 (3d10)

>>44950482
>>44950544
>>44950619
Friday night seems to be a little odd for votes right now.

No problem.

Please roll me 3d10, 4 times.
>>
Rolled 6, 8, 10 = 24 (3d10)

>>44950658
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 5 = 15 (3d10)

>>44950658
man slow night
>>
File: 289.jpg (159 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
289.jpg
159 KB, 1600x1200
>>44950840
I agree.

I will be writing tomorrow as well, so if it peeters out tonight I'm not too worried.
>>
>>44950878
You should send out another tweet maybe people didn't catch the earlier one
>>
>>44950900
Thanks, I'll do that.

In the meantime, anything you would like to ask?
>>
>>44950969
When we going to ice some Separatist scum and bring glory to Mandalore
>>
>>44951017
Well, there are these sisters. They may be Separatists.

More Separatists will be right around the corner. Be careful what you ask for.

Crusader will be by your side at that point, ready to purge in the name of Mandalore.
>>
Goddamn Seppies. They're literally worse than Vong.
>>
>>44951273
Seems like it's time to chat and chill. New updates will be put on hold until tomorrow, unless a flood of people appear in the next hour.
>>
Could we make a diversion and give a description to mando? Maybe have him intercept?
>>
>>44951679
Absolutely, you can open up comms with Crusader.

You do not know where he is though, but having more players on the field could help and all that.
>>
>>44951693
We should call Mando and Twitch
>>
Ok. So open up coms, maybe with Jackpot and mando, let em know the description of the woman, then cause a distraction
>>
Just joined the thread good to have you back Observer, lets get down to Friday Night Fight Night.
>>
I say we get on Comms and have anyone we can chase that girl. We help our comrades in the bar it's fight night baby.

>Order 1
Comm for back up NOW

>Order 2
Help bandit and X in this brawl. Maybe fire a shot in the air to break thing up?
>>
Rolled 10, 7, 9 = 26 (3d10)

>>44950658
Rolling dice since It seems like we need some more. Also, com for backup while chasing after red.
>>
>>44951891
Good to have you! Feel free to add to discussion, voting has been extended because new ideas have come in regarding calling for backup.

Once voting ends, I'll ask for the final 3d10 roll/have you all reroll die then work on the update.
>>
>>44950712
>>44950840
>>44951985
The sets:

> 6, 5, 10
> 8, 5, 7
> 10, 5, 9

These are probably some of the best rolls I've ever seen.

With the new swing of votes, here's how the update will go: Comm for back up from your crew to chase after red.

Are you chasing after red, or joining the barfight?
>>
>>44952047
LET THEM FIGHT
>>
>>44952047
Chase red. She'll just kill someone if we don't stop her now. X and Bandit are big boys and can take care of themselves.
>>
>>44952047
I think we should chase after Red before she slips away, while our crew comes over to clear out the bar. Anyone else agree?
>>
>>44952047
Chase
>>
>>44952047
Go to the bar, this one is a guaranteed capture if we get her. Have the Lads lock down the bar and look put an alert out for anyone looking like the bitch we just caught.
>>
>>44952092
>>44952106
>>44952119
>>44952140
>>44952158
Late night crowd, I like it.

Looks like the chase is on.

Writing now.
>>
Ba-bump
>>
Nearly finished, apologies for the length of time.
>>
You have to trust in your crew.

Turning to follow the girl in red down the stairs, you open comms with Bandit. "Keep her subdued, I am pursuing the other one!"

"Hurry up!" Bandit grunts. "These blokes are all sorts of bloody pissed!"

You hear a roar that sounds surprising like laughter and the impacts of multiple people hitting the ground with an incredible intensity. The mob roar back and you hear the thundering of multiple feet charging as one.

You switch comm channels as you sprint down the stairs. At every turn you see only a flicker of the sparkling red, but you are able to keep pace with her.

You broadcast to Crusader, Phi, Jackpot and Twitch. "Troopers, I require your assistence. We have a possible insurgent descending the northwest tower, and a group of men engaging Bandit and Xtreme, who are in control of the other insurgent. Please copy.

No immediate response.

You reach a landing of the stairs, the woman slips through the narrow opening between the large wooden door and the frame. As you reach it, the door slams shut.

You barrel through the door, and as you slid past the open door you hear a surprised grunt and hear a body thud into the ground. Passing by the door you see the woman quickly crawling back up to her feet and begin to sprint down the open hallway.

Pursue and capture, that is your mission.

These women attempted to murder your mass driver gunner.

Fury fuels your legs as you chase the sparkling red.

Your comm pings. "Jackpot reporting, I am moving to pacify the situation in the northwest tower."

"I am moving on your position now, Commander." Crusader rumbles.

"Ah hell, what did you do now, you nut?" Twitch grumbles. "Troopers from 6th platoon are moving to seal off all exits. Are you on her now, shiny?"

You are gaining on the woman in red, and even as she pivots around a corner at full speed you are within arm’s length.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44953488
"One, second Twitch!" You take a couple of steps to build up tension in your legs before leaping after the retreating woman. She turns back to face you while you are in midair, and although she attempts to duck under your flight you are able to capture her in your arms.

The two of you slam into the ground and roll over each other, and despite your flying tackle she is already landing blows against your body. The joints in your armor are targeted even as you tumble, piercing blows that threaten to rob you of your breath.

The inertia of the tackle halts with you lying beside each other. Your arms are gripped around her abdomen, and even as you draw her closer to you she continues to land blows, now against your lightly protected neck.

"Hey," Twitch calls out over comms. "Has anyone heard from Phi?"

The woman bashes her palm into your chin, making your head jolt back. Your vision blurs as another hand grips your throat, clawing into your skin.

"Glughbargnufcaw" Is all you can respond over comms.

"Phi and I were drinking, drinking, drinking!" Xtreme giggles. "We found the girls, the girls were so smooth! Phi left with an hour ago with the red dress left me in the bar, but now, now the fun has started!" You vaguely hear the sound of begging in the background.

Grab the hand gripping your throat, staring directly into the cold eyes of the woman. Where once she was beautiful, she is now nothing more than an animal, a predator with the intention to kill.

You have no intention to die.

Twisting her wrist and loosening her grip on your neck, you bash your forehead into her face. As she reels back, you push yourself up to give yourself a superior position over her-

Her foot collides with your chest, winding you as you fall onto your back. The woman scampers back onto her feet, but even as she begins to run you push yourself back to your feet and rescue the pursuit.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44953500
She may have done something to Phi.

If she has touched a hair on your driver's body, you will drag her through a minefield.

She bolts into a room, and before you can round the corner behind her you hear the confused yelp of one of your brothers, the dull thuds of fists landing punches and the clattering of armor on the stone floor.

You cross the threshold of the doorway to see the woman fire a shot into the skull of a fellow trooper. Immediately she turns the carbine towards you, forcing you to dive for the floor and roll under her shots.

Blaster bolts whizz past your head, burning holes in the stonework.

As you roll onto your back, you pivot your body and, after pushing off of the wall, propel your body towards the woman's legs. Your sudden change of direction causes the blasterfire to fly wide, allowing you the time to slide into her legs-

A foot slams into the side of your skull with the ferocity to make you roll roughly a meter away-

Your world is spinning even as you lay still. You can feel something warm on your face, your vision is blurred, you can barely think straight-

A blaster barrel is thrust into your face as you look up-

You see the most beautiful smile in your entire life on the woman's face. Your world freezes for a moment as you gaze into her eyes.

Dark green-

You hear the twitch of her hand, her finger moving to pull the trigger-

You thrust out your arm, slamming into the underside of the carbine-

A blue bolt fires out, blue blinding your vision, an intense burning sensation searing your cheek-

"FOR MANDALORE!" You hear the roar and the pounding of boots, the drawing of a sword-

More blaster fire-

Your vision refocuses to see a brilliant flash of color arc through the air in front of you, a sword being brought down with an overhead swing.

The woman cartwheels out of the way, towards you, away from Crusader's forward flip.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44953508
Crusader lands, then pivots to swipe his sword once more after the woman, pursuing, stepping towards you.

You drag yourself across the ground, getting out of the way of Crusader's advance. You scramble up the nearby wall, shakily getting to your feet before looking back to the combat.

Crusader is swinging massive slashes towards the woman in the red dress, though the entire time she dodges around his attacks. She is simply too fast. Crusader is able to keep her from running away.

You make sure you have a solid footing, watching the lightning fast movement between the warrior and the assassin.

Crusader pivots on his heel as the woman lands on her feet, trying to back away but is unable to get out of range of his sideways slash-

His sword scrapes across the surface of the carbine, moving over the twisting woman, her somehow contorting her body to bend back under the blade-

Another blaster shot fires out, and this time it collides directly with Crusader's leg. You hear him grunt in pain as he is forced to move, barely avoiding a second shot.

Soon, dozens of blaster bolts are being fired, causing you to dive to the floor as one flies past you. The blue bolts all pass just at the surface of Crusaders dodging form.

He has been put on the defensive, you realize.

"Lieutenant," Twitch comms. "Phi-"

The woman runs up the side of the wall, flipping backwards while unleashing a swarm of fire at the two of you. Your attention is occupied as you are forced to hit the ground again.

"-n the storage compartment of-"

Crusader charges her, giving you a moment to get to your feet. As he attempts to swing at the woman while keeping the barrel pointed away from him, you run in.

Rage is your mind.

"-bleeding and tied up-"

You run alongside the wall, letting Crusader's distraction occupy the woman's attention. She is looking at the two of you impassively, firing more shots.

She must be nearly out of ammo; she doesn't spare a shot at you.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44953529
Another bolt slams into Crusader's arm, the impact pushing him into the wall.

The woman adjusts her aim at Crusader-

You fling yourself at her-

A bolt fires out-

"-ut's alive, thankfu-"

You collide with her thin frame, the two of you hitting the wall.

You collapse to the floor.

After hitting the ground, you immediately reach for the carbine, finding no resistance as you pry it from her hand.

She lays limp before you.

You hear Crusader slump against the wall.

You are rage.

These women threatened your crew.

She lays before you, unconscious, or at least seeming to be.

She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

Stay Professional, Ji-

She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

Stay-

She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

She is the enemy.

She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

Profe-

She is the enemy.She must be purged.She is the enemy.She must be purged.She is the enemy.She must be purged.She is the enemy.She must be purged.She is the enemy.She must be purged.She is the enemy.She must be purged.She is the enemy.She must be purged.She is the enemy.She must be purged.She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

Remember, stay-

She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

She-

Professional!

She is the enemy.

> Orders?
>>
>>44953622
Tie her up very secure and check on crusader
>>
>>44953667
THis, plus call for a medic
>>
>>44953667
Nah, fuck that shit. She threatened your crew and proved an able and highly skilled assassin. Break her arms and legs first. No risks. Then check on Crusader.

Still, we should keep her alive for the time being. A few random troopers may have only been part of a larger spy or assassination network or plot. She seems too skilled for random deaths to be the only objective.
>>
>>44953718
Too brutal, what would Carla think?
>>
>>44953718
Vicious, but I agree. Do it with the blaster instead.
>>
>>44953738
Well, are our rope tying skills strong enough to contain a highly skilled enemy assassin? One who could very well have hidden tools or equipment on her person to facilitate escape? If we can't break limbs as too brutal (and it is pretty brutal), perhaps we can "accidently" shoot some of her extremities, in the same manner that Crusader was injured/incapacitated, but not killed. We are in a rage right now, something more than tying up is probably necessary.
>>
Well, there is the sword
>>
>>44953787
True but jinx does not seem to be the sort to torture prisoners.
>>
>>44953622
She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

>End her life
>>
>>44953824
That's true. Although perhaps there is a difference between revenge and deliberate torture?

At the same time, we have a legitimate escape risk that needs to be mitigated, and quickly.
>>
>>44953622
>break her arms and legs
>>
Destroy her arms and legs then check on Crusader that crazy mandalorian fuck.
>>
>>44953667
>>44953716
>>44953718
>>44953738
>>44953751
>>44953787
>>44953804
>>44953824
>>44953843
>>44953868
>>44953869
>>44953879
Enemy mobility has proven itself to be extremely high.

This mobility represents the threat of the enemy.

To remove the threat, the mobility must be countered, or removed entirely.

The enemy shall be purged.

Soon.

Roll me 6d10, 3 times.
>>
Rolled 9, 6, 1, 8, 7, 5 = 36 (6d10)

>>44954000
Kill, Main, Burn!
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 4, 4, 10, 1 = 24 (6d10)

>>44954000
For the future
>>
Rolled 6, 7, 4, 9, 1, 5 = 32 (6d10)

>>44954000
Purge
>>
Rolled 7, 8, 3, 9, 8, 9 = 44 (6d10)

>>44954000

R I P
>>
Rolled 4, 9, 10, 3, 7, 9 = 42 (6d10)

>>44954000
I think you may have counted me twice, by accident. Oh well. Hopefully we can get some useful intel out of this.
>>
>>44954011
>>44954024
>>44954053

> 9, 1, 6
> 6, 4, 7
> 1, 4, 4
> 8, 4, 9
> 7, 10, 1
> 5, 1, 5

Mobility will be neutralized.

Neutralized.

Neutralized.

Neutralized.

Neutralized.

Mobility will be purged.

> Writing
>>
She is the enemy.

She must be purged.

You lift the carbine.

You rest it against her skull.

Her pretty face is not even slightly damp.

Her pretty face looks peaceful.

Her pretty face rests.

You know a pretty face that rests.

You see it.

Red hair.

Green eyes.

A smile that-

You head a grunt beside you. "Commander," Crusader grumbles. "You have bested her. Good." You do not look. You hear him rise beside you, breathing heavily but not as if he was wounded; only winded. "Now," He continues. "Allow me to carry the insurgent Commander, so that she may be-"

"The mobility of the enemy must be neutralized."

"I am sorry, Commander?"

"The mobility of the enemy must be neutralized. The enemy must be purged."

You spot the enemy on the ground below you.

The mobility of the enemy is a threat. It must be neutralized.

You move quickly. It is incredibly simple; all you do is rest the barrel of the carbine against the joints of the enemy. You fire once. The limb does not disconnect from the body. You fire again, and again, moving the barrel each time to shear through the muscles, the bones, the tendons and ligaments. At last you fire a final time, and the lower right arm of the enemy is now no longer connected to it.

The enemy's mobility is reduced, but not eliminated. You move onto the next limb, the leg. The floor is now wet and red, as red as the piece of cloth on the enemy's torso. The cloth annoys you. You rip off the cloth. You feel drops of warmth collide with your face. At least the cloth is gone now. You return to your work.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44954672
The leg is harder work. After weakening it with the blaster bolts, you have to use the carbine as a lever over which to tear off the remaining connections between the lower leg and the rest of the body. You do the same to the other leg, though you have to put in more effort to rip the leg from its connections.

When you reach the final limb, the left arm, you notice that the blaster has once a single shot remaining, and still you need more bolts to shear the limb from the rest of the body.

You look to your side, spotting a massive sword lying across the ground. Deftly you stand up and lift the sword, finding its weight surprisingly light for a blade so large. You turn back to the enemy.

The enemy is moving. Again, you recognize. The enemy is attempting to move away from you, crawling along the ground with its stump of a right arm, dragging its nearly limbless body away from you. The enemy looks back at you as you approach.

The enemy's mouth is open. Sound is coming out. You do not register it for long, pushing it out of your mind. The eyes of the enemy annoy you with how large they are, how they shine with wetness, how they look at yours.

You step on the enemy's back. You feel the enemy try to struggle beneath your boot, but to no avail. The arm reached out across the floor, grabbing at the wall nearby.

The enemy is attempting to utilize its remaining mobility.

The mobility of the enemy must be neutralized.

You shift your other foot onto the enemy's upper arm. At the lower arm shoots back and forth across the ground, you raise up the sword.

In a single motion, you bring the blade down through the upper arm at your feet, shearing the lower arm from the rest of the body.

The enemy's mobility has been neutralized. To ensure the enemy's survival, you rest the barrel of the carbine parallel to the portion where the arm had been cut. Utilizing your final carbine shot, you cauterize the wound.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44954688
You look back down at the enemy. Its mouth is still open, and its eyes are still obscenely large, looking at you, at itself, at everything. The enemy curls up into a ball, its limbs being brought close to the center of its body.

The eyes are annoying.

You grab the enemy by the head, pulling it back hard to give you access to those horrendous eyes. The eyes stare back up at you. The mouth keeps opening, the tongue inside performing a vulgar waggling. Little drops of liquid hit your face. You do not care.

You take the hot barrel of the carbine and press it into the enemy's left eye. Despite the enemy's violent struggling, you are able to keep the head still as you melt the eye with the carbine's barrel. After a moment the carbine begins to cool, prompting you to toss it away. The left eye of the enemy has been completely obliterated from its face, the crater around the eye having been expanded and charred black.

You turn to the other eye. The eye is now closed. The flimsy defense does not stop you. You stab a finger into the eye, smashing it with the slow, constant pressure you exert on it. The body of the enemy flails again, a limb colliding with your arm. You do not stop until your finger hits bone, the remains of the eye dripping out the edges of its socket.

You have achieved your duty. You stand.

You spot a trooper in extremely colorful armor standing a meter away, standing at attention when you gaze at him.

"The mobility of the enemy has been purged." You state.

"Commander." The voice of the trooper is surprisingly deep. He steps forward towards the enemy, lifting up its shuddering frame. It is making noise again. You should have removed its tongue.

The trooper leaves the hallway with the enemy.

The enemy has been purged.

Awaiting further orders.

There are the voices of other troopers coming from your communications unit.

A woman is on the run.

A woman is escaping.

A woman is not an enemy.

You have purged the enemy.

> Orders?
>>
File: 1366944845430.jpg (36 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
1366944845430.jpg
36 KB, 800x529
>>44954712
>vomit profusely
>>
Stand, focus, raise comm and confirm secondary hostile has been taken in. Move to regroup that is what a soldier and commander does, ensue the safety of his men and the purging of enemies, allies brothers must not be lost.
>>
>>44954712
WTF is wrong with us
>>
>>44954712
Get in touch with bandit and find out how things are going there, if we get no response move to assist. Hopefully we can rein in the beast. As secondary have clean up team recover the limbs and the like.
>>
>>44954712
Pass out.
>>
>>44954712
grab a limb to prove to reassure fellow troopers the enemy's mobility has been neutralized
>>
>>44954745
Second that
>>
>>44954712
Get in contact with others and report the situation to our superiors.
>>
>>44954745
Third that
>>
>>44954745
>>44954757
>>44954782
>>44954803
>>44954824
>>44954829
>>44954844
>>44954745
>>44954868
>>44954874
jlewiry87eg 7rt8 e7ri5thoreiur tuit4eryterRemember9we8rtjuoe8thog8eiurthgwiert8ierhtogn7eisruthgnrbugiffhnvStayjapt849rth8ery5t87eritghbdfbgefbguiasdljxjasdfgnweofdkbvewrkfgjProfessionaloiweu57ytgef7ge ifdughdkfhgnoirtufhgotriudfhtynhrjgfkvhjmgoptidyhngiuerdftj456740897634958e67ut023rtj85rufjty895woepritjgCommanderjwoutw8erty45he8t7ighrtiyuhnoyiofguyhgyiurthgnttyi;lfhkjmheoirudgfxkhcgbvn;dlgkhjgroidturydtfjreiltkyj56e8o5rtygfierysukfjhgwoierlsudthgbf

----

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44954898
Oh jesus our programming broke
someone get the hammer
>>
>>44954898

You blink, the glare of a bright light blinding you. You raise up your hand to block the light, blinking rapidly while squinting your eyes. After a moment of adjustment, you are able to make out what you are looking at.

The sun is sitting prominently in the sky directly in the center of one of the window slots shining down onto you. You realize that, when this castle was in its prime, this moment must have been absolutely beautiful.

You look down, noticing that you are standing directly in front of the throne, and that the band of light lines up perfectly with its extremely tall back. The architects of this building did a perfect job of lining the two parts of the building up.

You again wonder how this must have looked when the building was new.

Wait, Jinx, stop contemplating. Your instructor always said that you were a dreamer, prone to wandering thoughts.

He said that if you were to Stay Professional, you would be able to keep those thoughts in check. Well, now is the time to be professional.

Wait, you realize that you do not have your helmet. Where did it go, you wonder. By the force you cannot remember where you put it. You cannot go into combat without your helmet!

What else do you need to do?

You have to report to your AT-TE, inspect the new platoon that has been placed under your command, procure weaponry from the armory, make sure the crew all reports to their stations.

You cannot leave yet, you have so much to do!

You also notice that you do not have your communicator. You probably left it with your helmet.

You cannot say you have not been this forgetful before, back on Kamino.

You take a moment to think about what to do.

> [] Find your helmet and communicator!
> [] Get a weapon for yourself (What?)
> [] Inspect 6th Platoon, it would be good for them to see your face. It'll inspire them with your leadership ability!
> [] Where did you crew get to? (Where would you like to search? Write in.)
> [] Other
>>
>>44955011
>other
Where are we?
Are we injured?
Where's our helmet?
Are we dressed professionally enough to even be presented to our troops?
>>
>>44955011
> [] Find your helmet and communicator!
A good soldier never goes out unarmoured! We must be in full armour and pristine
>>
>>44955011
>Find your helmet and communicator
Once we have that we can call everyone up and figure out what's going on
>>
>>44955011
>> [] Find your helmet and communicator!
>>
>>44955011
>[] Find your helmet and communicator!
>>
>>44955042
>>44955064
>>44955078
>>44955093
>>44955147
A good Officer of the Grand Army of the Republic must always have his full kit! That requires constant self inspection to make sure his armor is as clean as a whistle!

> Please roll me 1d10, 3 times!

Next post will be written tomorrow! Likely at around 2 p.m. Central time.

Very soon, you will be in your AT-TE once again!

After you roll, QnA will be open for a little while.

Are you professional enough, trooper?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>44955198
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>44955198
>>
>>44955198
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>44955198
>>
>>44955234
>>44955291
>>44955309
> 6, 4, 4

Soon, you will search for those pesky parts of your armor!

How'd everyone think of today's thread?
>>
>for QaA
We are on of those MAD Clones ain't we, we had been re-purposed and conditioned but Mr.Hyde is just around the corner.
>>
>>44955322
What the fuck man. What the fuck.
>>
>>44955322
I loved it, really shaking things up and fleshing us out. Cant wait to hear about our lost past... new nickname Jekal
>>
>>44955327
You are just a regular Clone AT-TE Commander, of course.

>>44955358
Are you okay, trooper? Is something the matter?

>>44955377
I am glad you enjoyed it!

I am curious about the reasoning behind that name.
>>
>>44955415
>Dr jekyll
Calm and professional, friendly and the peoples soldier

>Mr Hyde
You threatened my troopers, my brothers, you will no longer need your limbs, hey where is my helmet i gotta beat some skulls with it.

Idea that we just flip and suddenly go full mortal combat on a fool
>>
>>44955478
Interesting Anon.

There is a much deeper reason for why things are going on as they are.
>>
>>44955489
Im thinking while we have a number of threads giving us clues im thinking we don't have enough to build a full picture.

Seriously though OOC our past is dodgy and im thinking we have something mentally blocking our past/methords and im almost getting an Agents of Shield feeling from this.
>>
>>44955523
In fact, the answer, or at least a small part of it, could be found right now with enough analysis. Though you are right, the full picture has not developed yet.

Something to think about: you had to interview and agree with the crew when determining a new replacement. Jackpot had access to all of the "recruits'" data.

You have been on the battlefield for 4 days now.
>>
>>44955564
So why was our profile not on there and even if it was how did he not become aware of something and warn his commands
>>
>>44955564
We are in fact a reconditioned vet maybe even linking into the old commander..Clone of the Commander?
>>
Wait... Why did we not get interviewed, four days of combat immediately, something doesn't add up. This is gonna keep me up all night
>>
Ok, I've spent the last hour or two catching up on this quest now to get to this and what the fuck is wrong with us?
>>
>>44955564
We didn't have a nickname from Kamino, and every time we think about our squadmates or whatever they're called there we black out. All our memories of Kamino seem to involve either holovids or a certain instructor. Maybe something happened to our squad? Maybe we never had a squad in the first place? Did they know we were sneaking in to watch holovids and let us do it for some reason? Were the holovids full of subliminal messages? I feel like these conspiracy theories are more Twitch's area of expertise.
Did we kill our squad?
>>
>>44957073
I agree that we're likely a vet who has undergone some serious reprogramming
>>
>>44957587
We're refurbished goods. That's not good.
>>
>>44959020
Isn't our AT-TE mostly refurbished goods at this point?
>>
>>44955198
>Are you professional enough, trooper?
I'M NOT PROFESSIONAL ENOUGH FOR THIS SHIT
>>
>>44957587
>>44959020
What if we're the old Commander?
>>
>>44961550
That's just a little too cliche to be okay
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>44955198
Rolling for sanity check
>>
File: 031.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>44956044
Have you asked Jackpot if he had access to your profile, hm?
>>44961648
Has my writing yet used cliches of that caliber?

>>44961870
Tell me anon, are you feeling okay?
>>
File: 035.jpg (71 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
035.jpg
71 KB, 1058x705
Working on the update now.
>>
>>44962699
Long update.
>>
A good Republic Officer is never without his full gear in all situations! You must go and recover your helmet and your communicator, wherever they may be.

You begin walking down one of the hallways leading towards where the armory and the barracks are, pausing only to look back at the light shining down on the massive throne. At the very top, where some gold plating still resides, you gather an impression of how much the metal would have glowed in the sunlight. Even now, looking at the tip of the throne is nearly impossible for you to do, especially while focusing.

It’s a mystery, to truly know how the throne looked in the past. You should not waste your time in thinking about the past, you need to focus on the present. You are going to be entering combat soon, you need to Stay Professional.

You leave the room, and soon approach the sounds of your fellow troopers working, transporting supply crates past scorched walls, moving wounded troopers past towards the medical wing, cleaning off the remnants of something that had pooled on the floor, marching to and fro with weapons in hand. There is a silent urgency in their actions, and even the wounded are not moaning in pain. Except for the sounds of footsteps and opening and closing doors, your fellow troopers do not make a sound.

As you walk into the busy hallway, you realize that no other trooper is paying you mind as an officer or giving you a salute. As an indignant annoyance threatens to form, you realize something.

Of course they would not be saluting you; you do not have your helmet on! You roll your eyes and smile to yourself. Besides, your brothers are busy with their duties, and you have not gotten to know the majority of the garrison. Relieved, you continue your way to the barracks.

After a couple minutes of walking you come to a door that you recognize, and while entering it you see it to be a room empty except for a row of 5 bunkbeds placed tight together in the wide but narrow room.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44963545
On one of the beds you spot, well, your helmet and communicator of course!

You gladly move to pick up them both, connecting your communicator before taking the time to attach the hoses of your helmet to their base on your chest piece. As you adjust your helmet's connections, you hear voices speaking over the comms.

"What's the deal with her?" A quick, nervous voice asks.

"She will not answer our questions." A deep voice says quietly.

"Dammit, I swear, if there is another girl who tries to-"

"I mean, I thought I knew what I was getting into." A lackadaisical voice states. "I will admit though, I don't regret it. She was a blast."

A giggle echoes out. "I bet she blasted you as much as you blasted her, eh?"

"Ah hell, you two psychos are going to get us all killed! Don't you remember what happened on Naboo?"

"Which time? He's had many a run in with a princess on Naboo-"

"The second time, you nut."

Comms go silent. You ensure that your helmet is fitted properly onto your head and the rest of your suit, triple checking that your oxygen tubes do not have a problem with their connection. The conversation that you were listening to seems to have ended.

You are not entirely sure what they were talking about. A girl who would not answer questions? Who got blasted? You doubt that a woman would be able to survive multiple blaster bolts.

You shrug. It is not your problem. You have an AT-TE to inspec-

"Lieutenant Jinx." A curt yet respectful voice pings over your comms. You do not recognize who- "Jackpot reporting," Yes, Jackpot! You were wondering where he had gone off to. "The crew for the repaired TX-130-" The Saber tank? Right, you needed a crew for it! "-has been assembled and is currently in Motor Bay 3 if you desire to perform an inspection."

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44963573
"Thank you, Jackpot." You smile. Everything is lining up well, it seems! You have a new tank to join you into battle, and while it is not as powerful as your AT-TE -7330, right, that is its designation, how could you forget that?- it will be an invaluable addition to your combat capacity.

Now that you are suited up, you can perform your final checkups on your men! Though, you do still have to procure yourself a weapon from the armory. You remember that it was the General's orders.

> Orders?
> [] Weapon Procurement!
>> (Please use this vote to agree on what weapon you would like.)
> [] Inspection of 6th Platoon!
> [] Inspection of the TX-130!
> [] You feel you are forgetting something.. (Write In.)
> [] Other.
>>
>>44963596
>>
>>44963596
Get the Standard Rifle Every Clone trooper gets Of coarse with attached Bayonet.
>>
>>44963596
> [] Weapon Procurement!
Two of them little pistols so we can look cool, and professional.
We need to go get the tunnels intel from Clara.
>>
>>44963596
We need to get a Black cat Painted on our armour
>>
>>44963596
>> [] Inspection of the TX-130!
>> [] You feel you are forgetting something...

Weren't we supposed to carry out some bizarre contingency order regarding our commanding officer?
>>
>>44963771
Good Soldiers follow orders
>>
>>44963596
> [] Inspection of 6th Platoon!
>>
First the TX-130, then weapons will be picked up on the way to the next thing to be done.

After this update there will be one more until you must report to your AT-TE.

Please discuss what you want for a blaster in the meantime. Think the weapons you normally see troopers use in TCW. No awesome commando stuff Yet.

>>44963828
Yes they do. Are you a Good Soldier?
>>
>>44963707
I do like the twin DC-17 blaster pistols.
>>
>>44963983
What did the dude in the holovids use?
>>
>>44964013
but that's for arcs and commanders. we'll just have to settle for a carbine
>>
>>44964056
What did the hero in the holovids use, I wonder?
>>
>>44964013
Second
>>
>>44964080
My god! We're all droids!
>>
>>44964080
Did he use a DL-44? Can we get a DL-44?
>>
>>44964070
It think those are a pretty standard side arm. We would just have a spare. And they are compact! Great for the Professional AT-TE commander on the go!
>>
>>44964013
If this is possible, that'd be nice. Otherwise let's go with Observer's suggestion: Whatever the holovid heroes always used.
>>
>>44964135
Well, if dual DL-44's aren't possible at this stage, we should certainly be able to upgrade to them later on.
>>
>>44964135
The DL-44 does seem to exist at this point in time, but would probably be a bit difficult to find on the front lines.
>>
>>44964215
Good thing we have a warehouse full of supplies in need of "reassignment"
>>
>>44964135
>>44964013

I would prefer the DL-44s to the DC-17s
>>
>>44964240
>>44964254

If we can find one it be nice. Bet we would need to roll for it.
>>
>>44964215
Well, Twtich does have an entire workshop full of non-reg parts and practically anything you can strap to a tank. So there's probably a fair chance of a DL-44 somewhere.
>>
>>44964254
Yeah, if we can get them DL-44's would be better for sure. Otherwise we can go with the DC-17's which we should be able to get for sure. And maybe a carbine as well for a longer ranged weapon (if we can safely store it in our cockpit).
>>
File: 025.jpg (46 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
46 KB, 500x336
Oh by the way I've been writing.
>>
>>44963983
I am a Good Soldier. The Republic made me to be a Good Soldier. I Soldier for the Republic, as Good Soldiers do.

I follow my orders, as Good Soldiers do.

I fight for the Republic, as Good Soldiers do.

I die. As Good Soldiers...
>>
>>44964581
>I die. As Good Soldiers...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYaRQKF0mpk
>>
"Thank you Jackpot," You move towards an exit from the castle. "I will be there momentarily."

As you walk outside, you note how surprisingly clear the sky is. There are only a handful of clouds in the sky, and while normally the color is at its lightest a dull grey, right now everything is a bright blue. The sun, rather than being obscured by the layers of clouds, instead now is sitting prominently in the sky. You never noticed it before, but the sun has an orange twinge from the usual yellow you were used to seeing on the rare clear days on Kamino.

The worlds the hero in the holovids always had yellow suns, and you remember how brilliant the scenes were when the hero and his nemesis in a couple of the movies faced off in the middle of the street. They stood facing each other, hands holding steady immediately above their blaster pistols resting in a holster on their hips.

You remember how the nemesis in one particular movie, a blue alien wearing a broad brimmed hat and a long flowing trench coat, had a blaster design neither you nor the hero had never seen before. It had a wooden handle with a rectangular chamber that extends into a long barrel, as well as a scope sitting on top. The blaster was top of the line according to the holovids.

Of course, the hero never used such a new weapon. He always had the same weapon, something given to him from his father, an old military man from a long line of military men.

The weapon was a blaster pistol that was passed down through the generations, something that all the other characters in the holovids would always claim to be a "relic from an old war."

You cannot remember what the pistol was for the life of you.

> What was the pistol? (Write in)

As you enter the hangar, a sudden thought pops up in your mind. You want to have a black cat painted on your armor, you decide.

You do not know what a cat is.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44965234
Odd- Wait! You remember, intelligence necessary to your future engagement. Something to do with tunnels leading to the fort, and you remember telling someo-

The Major, right, you told him! You pause at the entrance of the hanger and ping him. "Major," You state. "Have you examined the intelligence concerning the tunnels leading to Fort-" Uhm, you pause. Right, that's the fort's name! "-Dawaq?"

"I have some of my boys working on it now, Lieutenant." The Major responds. "We will need to scout out the proposed entrances once we arrive at the Fort, but according to what Carla-" Red hair, bright green eyes, a beaten and bloodied lithe frame- guilt floods into your bones- "-ay, we should be able to insert a small force and infiltrate the base, if the pirates aren't already there."

"Thank you for the report, Major." You say as you force yourself to continue walking. You see the TX-130 sitting, connected to its recharging facilities. As you approach, you spot a trooper with a helmet adorned with a purple and gold 7 standing next to one with an intricate design of black lines that makes the helmet look as it it was shattered.

"Lieutenant," The 7 turns towards you. You recognize the voice: Jackpot. He motions to the trooper beside him. "Corporal Old Man has chosen the other members of the crew of the TX-130."

The Corporal nods to you. "There were some good boys that wanted to fight. Here, let me introduce you to them." He turns back towards the Saber tank, raising a hand to the side of his mouth and calls out, "Dig, Carp, get out here and meet your commanding officer!"

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44965264
Two troopers immediately climb out of the TX-130 and march over to Old Man's side. Both are wearing the Mark I armor. One has a design of a pair of blue shovels crossing each other across his chest and the head of another shovel painted into the side of his helmet.

The other trooper has what looks to be a stream of water painted along the length of his armor, and on each arm there is some sort of blue pointed oval animal. When he stands at attention, the animals look as if they are jumping out of the stream of water running down his torso and the outer sides of his legs.

"Private CT-40/811, Dig, Reporting sir!" "Private CT-36/652, Carp, Ready for action, sir." Both salute as one towards you.

You give a quick salute back. "At ease, troopers." The privates shift their stance. You look at Old Man. "Are these troopers certified to operate the TX-130?"

He nods at you. "Private Carp here was a co-operator of a Saber back on Teth, and Dig here is a fine shot with the laser cannon." Old Man motions to Jackpot. There is a barely contained glee in the Corporal's voice. "I even confirmed their aptitude with Jackpot here."

You turn to Jackpot and he gives you a curt nod. "Both troopers have proven themselves as capable operators of the TX-130 either in testing on Kamino or in previous experience operating the vehicle in combat."

"How were they available to be transferred to our Company?"

"CT-36/652 was the only survivor of the damage his previous TX-130 sustained, and has been wounded up until a month ago. CT-40/811 is another member of the logistics battalion alongside the Corporal who has not been assigned an AT-OT on this planet." Jackpot states.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44944889
All war and no play make CT-42/458 stay professional.
>>
>>44965299
Both troopers nod. Carp speaks up. "Lieutenant, I had the misfortune of being too late to reinforce your battalion before the battle of Jaxx. I intend to fight by your side so that I may both avenge my brothers that have died as well as our brothers that were lost on this world." He speaks with an open fury tempered by zealous resolve.

> Orders?
> [X] Move to procure your weapons.
>>(Standard Republic Pistol(s), Standard Republic Carbine, Standard Republic Rifle, Holovid hero Write in Pistol, Holovid Nemesis Pistol, Other?)
> [] Any other questions you would like to ask your new tank crew? (Write In)
> [] Move to inspect 6th Platoon.
> [] Confer with Jackpot about something (What?.)
> [] Ask the Major something. (What?)
> [] You feel like you are forgetting something…
> [] Other

> Would you like Jackpot to join you while going to the armory? Y/N?
>>
>>44965334
>Glitch out.

>STAY. PROFESSIONAL. Acquire STANDARD ISSUE REPUBLIC WEAPONRY.
>>
>>44965334
>[X] Move to procure your weapons.
>Holovid Nemesis Pistol
>>
>>44965334
>Move to procure your weapons
Standard Republic Carbine
Standard Republic Pistol

̛͇̱̼͙̣͡>̵̭̺̜͉̻͈̫ ̴̹̖̦͕̪[̨̩͟]̸͖͓̱̟͓̬̪͟͠ ̡̬͉̮͎C̷̨̘̠͕̺̞̱̰̠͕o̩̮̬͍n̛͖͈̣͍͔͙̕f̵̷̱͜e̛̙̣͙͍̻̗̥͔͠r̵͎͉̩͕̱͓̙̫͜͡ ̳̻̟͇͜w̶̢̨͈̫̤̭̫͉̜͈i̵̡̛̯̠͈̫͈̟̙t͏̣̱̜̪͕̙̙͖h̩̦̹̟̲͜ ̸̢͉̪͖̭̀J̡͎̩͚͕̬̙͓̜͞a̳c̶̤̮̘͈͓ķ̗̫̘͚̺̠͇p̩̟̭̫͖̰̲͘͠ͅợ̖̬̖̘͜ͅt̵͎̭͈̣̺̥̻͟ ̟̦̩͍̻͔͝a̪̮̼̹͖̪̪̭b̧͇̙̦͠o̸̰̱u̷̫̟͓͚̳ͅt̴̴̡̟̬ ̱͎̹̰̖̻̩̩̕s̡̞̣̩͈̜o͖̳̳͍͇̹͈͜m̡̦͔͇͕͔̤͢ͅe͢͝͏͔͚̹t̺̲͈̳͕͓̮͜h̡̞̩̖i̵͍̫̖͕̮̻̟̳͡n̛͔̫g̵̯̣̜̰̞͕̬͚ ̬̠̰̦̗(̝̹͕̹̯W͓̱̜̺̟͚̩̱̤e҉͓̕ͅ ̡͔͔͈̹͈͟͜n̵̤̼̹̝̠̲͕͠e͓̤̘͓̣͖͇̕e̤͙̰̯̕ḑ̹̫̺͈̱͕͢͢ ̠͈͙̞̦i̖̪̖̙̩̝̞̩̕m̗̣̜̘̀͞m͖e̜̠͖̯̕ͅd̴̫͔̯̟̺͙̞̕į̨͙̰̪͈̘̗͔̕a̭̰̩͕̙̰͟ṭ̛̲̺͈̻̜͡e͎͍̣ ̦̺̺̳͚̱̲a̱̺̗̗̱s̶̮̘̞̭s̨͖͍̦̻͠į̣̭́͢s̟̩̰̗̠͘ṯa҉̶̯̣̳͎n̘̗̮̥c̸̟̖̫̕e҉͙̬̜̳̖̪͢!̖̜̠̟̞͎̬)̳͈͞ͅ

Wè͢'͏͏̸r̛̕e̶͞ ҉̶à͘̕ ͏g̛͡͡į̀͘an̸̢t͞ ͘wa̡l̛͢ḱ͟įn̸͘͞g̢͞ ̡t́͡i͠m̀͞e͏b̶̕ơm̧b̧̧̀.͏̶͝ ̢͜͠ ̧S̷̕͢òm͠͡e̕o̴̴͏n̡҉e̢͏ ͡h͏̴͜á̷͞s̷ ̛͘t͢o͏̢ ̧͟s̶̕t̸̀͜o̶̶͝p҉̧ ù͜s͝.̧̨

We're a good soldier.
>>
>>44965334
[X] Move to procure your weapons.
I'm sure it was... I'm sure it was a Mandalorian Heavy Blaster. Odd such a distinctive weapon how could we forget.
>Holovid hero Write in Pistol

> [] You feel like you are forgetting something…
Interesting first I forget my helmet and now this, I must request to see a medic something seems off with my memory and focus, a good solider is always at peak form lest we become a danger to our brothers!
>>
>>44965334
>̛͇̱̼͙̣͡>̵̭̺̜͉̻͈̫ ̴̹̖̦͕̪[̨̩͟]̸͖͓̱̟͓̬̪͟͠ ̡̬͉̮͎C̷̨̘̠͕̺̞̱̰̠͕o̩̮̬͍n̛͖͈̣͍͔͙̕f̵̷̱͜e̛̙̣͙͍̻̗̥͔͠r̵͎͉̩͕̱͓̙̫͜͡ ̳̻̟͇͜w̶̢̨͈̫̤̭̫͉̜͈i̵̡̛̯̠͈̫͈̟̙t͏̣̱̜̪͕̙̙͖h̩̦̹̟̲͜ ̸̢͉̪͖̭̀J̡͎̩͚͕̬̙͓̜͞a̳c̶̤̮̘͈͓ķ̗̫̘͚̺̠͇p̩̟̭̫͖̰̲͘͠ͅợ̖̬̖̘͜ͅt̵͎̭͈̣̺̥̻͟ ̟̦̩͍̻͔͝a̪̮̼̹͖̪̪̭b̧͇̙̦͠o̸̰̱u̷̫̟͓͚̳ͅt̴̴̡̟̬ ̱͎̹̰̖̻̩̩̕s̡̞̣̩͈̜o͖̳̳͍͇̹͈͜m̡̦͔͇͕͔̤͢ͅe͢͝͏͔͚̹t̺̲͈̳͕͓̮͜h̡̞̩̖i̵͍̫̖͕̮̻̟̳͡n̛͔̫g̵̯̣̜̰̞͕̬͚ ̬̠̰̦̗(̝̹͕̹̯W͓̱̜̺̟͚̩̱̤e҉͓̕ͅ ̡͔͔͈̹͈͟͜n̵̤̼̹̝̠̲͕͠e͓̤̘͓̣͖͇̕e̤͙̰̯̕ḑ̹̫̺͈̱͕͢͢ ̠͈͙̞̦i̖̪̖̙̩̝̞̩̕m̗̣̜̘̀͞m͖e̜̠͖̯̕ͅd̴̫͔̯̟̺͙̞̕į̨͙̰̪͈̘̗͔̕a̭̰̩͕̙̰͟ṭ̛̲̺͈̻̜͡e͎͍̣ ̦̺̺̳͚̱̲a̱̺̗̗̱s̶̮̘̞̭s̨͖͍̦̻͠į̣̭́͢s̟̩̰̗̠͘ṯa҉̶̯̣̳͎n̘̗̮̥c̸̟̖̫̕e҉͙̬̜̳̖̪͢!̖̜̠̟̞͎̬)̳͈͞ͅ
>Wè͢'͏͏̸r̛̕e̶͞ ҉̶à͘̕ ͏g̛͡͡į̀͘an̸̢t͞ ͘wa̡l̛͢ḱ͟įn̸͘͞g̢͞ ̡t́͡i͠m̀͞e͏b̶̕ơm̧b̧̧̀.͏̶͝ ̢͜͠ ̧S̷̕͢òm͠͡e̕o̴̴͏n̡҉e̢͏ ͡h͏̴͜á̷͞s̷ ̛͘t͢o͏̢ ̧͟s̶̕t̸̀͜o̶̶͝p҉̧ ù͜s͝.̧̨

>Procure Weapons
>Stay Professional
>>
>>44965334
>> [X] Move to procure your weapons. Westar-34 Just like "dad"
>Y
>>
>>44965334
>Holovid hero DL-44
> Would you like Jackpot to join you while going to the armory?
>N
>>
>>44965334
standard carbine and standard pistol. then
>>
>>44965547
Mah Clone
>>
>>44965334
>Holovid Nemesis Pistol

> Would you like Jackpot to join you while going to the armory?
>Y
>>
>>44965550
The DL-44 was the Nemesis gun
>>
>>44965334
Westar-34 is pimp
>N
>>
>>44965573
Seems like if we couldn't recall what weapon the holovid hero used this one would be a convenient one to substitute in our mind, since we likelt would have seen Jango with it. Also if you like it, vote for it.
>>
>>44965654
>>44965584
>>44965573
>>44965564
>>44965550
>>44965547
>>44965545
>>44965534
>>44965508
>>44965426
>>44965391

You, you seem to remember that the pistol the Holovid hero always wielded, you, you, you think it was a

> Mandalorian Heavy Blaster?
> Westar-34, similar to the Fett?
> Other

The votes are leaning towards Standard Republic weaponry, a carbine most likely.

While being on the lookout for the DL-44. You are a professional.

Agreeable?

6th Platoon will be inspected. Write up some questions you want to ask your new command!

Jackpot coming with you is tied, oh no!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>44965793
Roll high, get Jackpot.
Roll low, no Jackpot.
>>
>>44965793
>>
>>44965334
>Standard Republic Carbine
>Holovid Nemesis Pistol/s
>>
File: ygbsm.png (319 KB, 850x683) Image search: [Google]
ygbsm.png
319 KB, 850x683
>>44965819
>>
>>44965793
I didn't vote either way on it before so I vote

>Y
>>
>>44965793
>> Mandalorian Heavy Blaster?
>>
>>44965793
>>
>>44965793
>Mandalorian Heavy Blaster
>>
>>44965793
Heavy Blaster for sure
>>
>>44965793
Mandelorian heavy blaster. Crusader would approve.
>>
>>44965793
> Mandalorian Heavy Blaster?
>>
>>44965793
Westar would propably result in more interesting things but heavy blaster is handier in the end.
>>
>>44965793
A simple pistol. Brig Jackpot and ask what his files say about us?
>>
>>44965793

>Westar-34

>Questions for 6th Platoon

Good[insert time of day] gentleman welcome to the [base name here], no doubt your all glad to out of the cradle and into the think of things.

Now before we go any further I have no doubt that you yourselves have a number of questions, please hold those until the end of this briefing.

Now the brief we are here to kill Separatists, the enemies of the republic, the enemies of democracy and the one who kill your brothers. You know the drill, professionalism is key, I expect you all to keep up your trained drill no matter the combat situation. You will be working closely with Major Bandits men, get to know them you will find you will be relying on one another quite a bit in the times ahead. You will receive your specific orders ASAP so you may prepare for whatever comes. Now gentlemen Questions?
>>
>>44966020
Good idea

>>44965793
As we walk with Jackpot find out what his files say about us.
>>
>>44965983
>>44965966
>>44965936
>>44965895
>>44965893
>>44965888
>>44965878
>>44965867
>>44965848
>>44965834
>>44965827
>>44966020
>>44966022

Mandalorian Heavy Blaster it is.

Also, Jackpot will be walking with you.

To confirm: Do you want to look for getting a DL-44, or a Mandalorian Heavy Blaster for your use in future combat?

Writing momentarily.
>>
>>44966049
Mandalorian Heavy blaster lets make crusader proud to serve with us
>>
>>44966049
Mandalorian Heavy Blaster
Heritage stronk
>>
>>44966049
Mando Blaster. It's a very professional weapon.
>>
>>44966049
>Mandalorian Heavy Blaster
Its smaller and easier to move around with, we are meant to be in a tank most of the time anyways and its easier to maintain
>>
File: Mando Faux-Revolvers.jpg (75 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Mando Faux-Revolvers.jpg
75 KB, 1024x640
>>44966049
Mando Blaster. Very potent, very professional.
>>
>>44966049
Mandalorian Heavy Blaster, but let's keep an eye out for any other interesting weapon we may find in the future, and modifications to improve firepower if necessary.
>>
>>44966049
I reiterate the need for a simple pistol. We are an officer. The cockpit is cramped enough that a heavy blaster is unneeded. A pistol is small enough to not be in the way and strong enough for a firefight.
>>
File: Clone Trooper.png (62 KB, 336x336) Image search: [Google]
Clone Trooper.png
62 KB, 336x336
>>44966060
>>44966071
>>44966072
>>44966094
>>44966113
>>44966128
Mandalorian Heavy Blaster confirmed. Republic Carbine confirmed. (Pic Related.)

There were a couple write ins for asking Jackpot about our files, I assume that is agreeable?

>>44966195
The heavy blaster, while a little larger than the DC-17, gives a good trade off with size to increased firepower.

Where dual DC-17s would have an issue, a single Mandalorian Heavy Blaster (MHB from now on) would have less of a problem.

Writing.
>>
File: Calo_Nord_profile.png (126 KB, 297x297) Image search: [Google]
Calo_Nord_profile.png
126 KB, 297x297
>>44966113
I like it. And who wouldn't want to emulate this striking fellow?
>>
>>44966272
Me, cause he's an OP dickbag who makes me waste every single one of my grenades on him.
>>
>>44966344
I didn't have any problems with him at all. Git gud.
>>
>>44966367
Yeah that fight was pretty much over before it began for me. Died like a bitchboi.
>>
>>44967012
Cuase he is one.
>>
>>44967045
To be fair, he did die to Revan, the founder of a powerful Sith Empire. I very much doubt Jinx, at least in his current state, would be able to hold off Kenobi, for example. At least not in a straight fight.
>>
>>44967224
Maybe if Kenobi stopped mindfucking us. And we had an AT-TE. And order 66 happened.
>>
>>44967261
Don't worry man when the summer of 66 comes along Cody has our back.
>>
>>44967287
fuck order 66 man
>>
>>44967287
Cody is a very professional solder. He'll do what he is ordered to do.
>>
>>44967261
I don't know if he did, given the programming feedback we've been having without Jedi interference.
>>
>>44967299
Order 66 was the best day of my life
>>
>>44967344

There is nothing like the odor of thousands of years of knowledge burning as you blow up the Jedi archives and execute the younglings in it.
>>
>>44967337
Just stay professional and it'll all be fine.
>>
>>44967299
If jedi don't want to be profiled as traitors to the republic, maybe they shouldn't betray the republic.
>>
>>44965793
>> Mandalorian Heavy Blaster?
only real choice, as in the old lore at least Their blaster pistols were handed down and upgraded for as long as they could be.
Although if we go standard the Rifle better have a bayonet , we aint gettin fucked up in cqc
>>
You blink. The blaster, the one the hero always used, the one that all the bad guys always laughed at, the one that all the girls the hero saved fawned over, you remember what it was. What did he call it? The name, it is at the tip of your tongue.

Looking at the four troopers in front of you, you realize you have been standing silent. "Troopers, you are dismissed." You order. The three Saber tank crewmen give you a salute before returning to the hovertank. You turn to Jackpot, the name of the blaster sill eluding you.

"Private," You begin. "Join me in procuring weapons from the armory. Then we must inspect our new platoon."

Jackpot nods. "Understood sir."

As you turn to leave the hanger and return back to the Castle, you struggle to recollect the name of the blaster. Like the hero said, it was old and was used in a war long ago. You remember that the blaster pistol was somewhat larger than the DC-17, but compared to the big pistols that the smugglers and pirates he fought against his weapon always seemed able to out perform them.

You reach the Castle and walk into the Armory, still unable to figure out what the pistol was called. There behind a counter is an engineer who waves over to you as you approach.

"Lieutenant Jinx?" The engineer asks. Yes, that is right, Jinx is your name. You wonder who you could ask about getting a black cat painted on your armor.

Why are you thinking about this? You have been quite distracted lately, perhaps you should go and get examined by a medic- Wait, you remember as you spot the purple 7: Jackpot is the crew's medic! You make a mental note to talk with him later.

"Lieutenant?" The engineer asks again. You turn to him blinking rapidly. Stay Professional, Jinx.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44968172
"Yes, I require a," You still cannot remember the weapon the hero used. Glancing at the rack of weapons behind the engineer, you spot something compact and perfect for your position as an AT-TE Commander. You point to the weapon. "That right there."

The engineer follows where you are pointing. "The DC-15S?" He asks. You nod an affirmative. "Alright," The engineer grabs the carbine off the rack and a belt of ammunition from a crate beside it. He returns and places both on the counter. As you pick the weapon up, the engineer quips, "May Mandalore protect."

There! That is it! "A Mandalorian Heavy Blaster." You blurt out. The engineer tilts his head while looking at you. Jackpot stands by, as impassive as ever.

"That is what he used, a heavy blaster." You say excitedly.

"Good to know." The engineer says cautiously. He spares a look at Jackpot. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Yes," You place a hand on the counter and lean in closer to the engineer. "Do you have a Mandalorian Heavy Blaster?"

The engineer stares back at you for a moment.

Then he blanches before bursting into a deep, biting laughter. "Right, let me just go to my 10,000 year old vault and get my family heirloom for you!" The engineer shakes his head as his body shakes with chuckles. "I knew you shinies were a weird bunch, but you top them all, Lieutenant!"

The engineer walks away with a hand wrapped around his stomach, leaving you confused. You turn back towards Jackpot. "What does he mean?" You ask, carbine hooked to your belt.

"Talk with Twitch." Jackpot states. Right, Sergeant Twitch. He can procu- "He can procure the weapon you desire. Now, we must hurry to AT-TE 7330. The forces are convening and preparing to move out."

You blink. "Okay Jackpot, lead the way."

He turns on his heel and leads you back out of the castle. While walking a thought strikes you. "Jackpot,"

"Yes Lieutenant." His response is prompt. You pause again to collect your thoughts.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44968203
"Old Man said that you had access to the records of his new crew?"

Jackpot looks sidelong back at you, silent for a moment before responding. "Yes Lieutenant, I am able to uncover the military records of allied forces for your reviewing capacity."

You nod thoughtfully. "Good to know, but I am curious Jackpot. Did you have access to my records before I joined the crew?"

Jackpot looks back in front of him. "Of course, Lieutenant. You were chosen to be the commander of AT-TE 7330."

At this point you are approaching hanger 2. "What did my records say?" Your curiosity is growing. You do not even know what all is in those records.

"The records stated that you have a high capacity for leadership." Jackpot says in his normal monotone. "You have proven yourself as an able Commander of the AT-TE, and despite your inexperience with combat, it was your decisions that led to our eventual victory at the battle of Jaxx."

Before you could ask another question, you round the corner into the hanger. There, standing prominently in the center is your AT-TE. Its armor extends further down its hull, protecting the vulnerable underside, while being angled out into multiple slatted panels. Even from here you recognize the reactive armor plating covering the outside of your AT-TE, and you recognize that it is only one layer of the new armor.

> [] Write in the new layers of armor for the AT-TE (MAXIMUM 2)

Although you desire to continue staring at your newly refurbished walker, your attention is captured by a voice calling out, "Commanding Officer on Deck! 6th Platoon, attention!" The sound of over 30 boots stomping onto the ground as one pulls your eyes to examine your platoon.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44968232
They are all standing in perfect rows, as perfect as the ones they trained to march in on Kamino. All of the troopers have unadorned armor except for the Master Sergeant, who has the regulation olive green markings on his armor. All stand with DC-15As resting on their shoulder except for the Master Sergeant, who stands with a DC-15S held across his chest.

"6th Platoon," The Sergeant calls out in his drill sergeant voice. "Reporting for duty, sir!"

You cannot help but smile as you feel pride at your new men. These troopers know what it means to be professional. You feel inspired as you look at this pristine platoon.

Now it is your time to inspire them.

"Good morning gentlemen, welcome to Shelter Base. I am sure you were getting comfortable in your barracks, but no doubt you all would be glad to get out of the cradle and into the thick of things."

You can feel the focus of the platoon of men on your words.

"While I have just welcomed you to this base, I must also state that it is time for you to say good bye to this base. We are about to move out to the city of Termat to group up with Loyalist forces. Our mission is to oust both the threat of pirates and the Separatist threat in the area. Our duty is to assist the people of Jabiim in purging the Separatist rebels from their homeworld, our duty is to protect the citizens of the Republic who have been oppressed by Separatist rule."

You take a moment to shift your train of thought.

"Professionalism will be key, professionalism will keep you alive out on the field of battle," You pause so the point sinks in. "I expect you all to keep up your trained drill no matter the combat situation. You will be working closely with Major Bandit's men, get to know them well for you will find yourselves relying on one another in the times ahead."

"Gentlemen," You find that your voice had been increasing in zeal and fervor as your speech had went on.

> [Cont.]
>>
>>44968261
You bring your voice back low, similar to the instructors back on Kamino after a long day of practice. "Are there any questions?"

"No Sir!" The platoon of troopers says as one.

"Good." You state. As you look over at Jackpot, you spot a line of troopers standing beside him: A Mark I walker driver armor with a dark green spot on one hand, Mark I armor colored to blend in to an urban environment with a sniper rifle strapped to his back, a trooper with banged up and scorched armor covered with yellow Xs, a trooper with brilliantly colored armor all painted over a black base coat of paint, and a set of armor you have never seen before. The final trooper's Mark I Armor is colored red and is patterned to look like the head is a sun sending down refracting bands of red light down the front, sides, and back of the armor until around the mid chest.

This is your crew.

Your comms beep. "Bandit here," A familiar voice states. "My boys are mounted up and ready to move. Waiting on you, Lieutenant."

You feel bursting confidence grow within you. Immediately outside of the hanger you see the sun blazing in the sky. That sun is your forces: Powerful, unstoppable, and fueled by your duty to fight for the Republic.

You have a battlefield to walk to. You are ready.

You turn to 6th Platoon and say,

> Orders?
>>
>>44968292
Execute order 66.

If only
>>
>>44968292
Make them sign off so we actually remember who they are.
>>
>>44968292
To think of while voting:

How do you want 6th Platoon deployed while moving to the city of Termat?
>>
>>44968365
How far is it and what is the likelihood of enemy forces in the area?
>>
>>44968365
Keep 6th platoon behind the walkers, let the rebels go first. They know the area.
>>
File: reactive armor.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
reactive armor.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
>>44968232
> [] Write in the new layers of armor for the AT-TE (MAXIMUM 2)

Reactive Armor emits a force (typically explosive) which disrupts the high-pressure jet HEAT warheads (such as missiles and some projectiles) use to penetrate armor. It commonly comes in panels of various sizes which are expended upon use and can be easily removed and replaced.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.