[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inquisitorial Penal Regiment Designation /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7
File: inspection.jpg (7 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
inspection.jpg
7 KB, 250x187
This is your captain speaking, we are currently en route to Praetoria. Please refrain from rioting overmuch, it angers the machine spirits.
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
Apparently I've messed up. The regiment is still on Othellan, so let's say that the announcement was to Caffran's crew.
>>
>>47405045
Why would you even make the OP talking about where three of the characters are going?
Also, why are we splitting the party.
>>
>>47405063
I was the only one with the pasta and none of my characters are with the regiment right now.
>>
The one time I'm around at the start of the thread and this happens.
>>
So....uh.....any of you 'Inquisitive' types got plans for moving, or will we just sit around Othellan looking at the 'pretty fireworks'?
I think I heard something about the Calixis Sector somewhere.....
>Oddball is, as usual, chilling in his tank and drinking some Amasec.
>>
>having evidently misinterpreted the location of the regiment, the captain is thoroughly embarrassed.
>>
>>47405167
Yes, but guess what? Miss know it all, too holy for you Wellesley is up to it already and she left without giving us much information. If that adept... Novus? Was still around here...
>>
>>47405091
>Is lying around in the tent, not moving.
>>
>>47405233
I really fail to see why you dislike the fact that she left. You guys sorta broke that ship of hers, I mean -you- would be pretty ticked off if Miss Wellesley took a Hunter Killer to that 'daughter' of yours.
>>
>>47405310
Damn, that post wasn´t supposed to be linked anywhere.
>>
>>47405359
I don't remember you being around watching us all this time. Talking of things you know nothing of is practically heresy, eh.
And anyway fuck her, if she wants to go she can, given how she likes to blow everything out of proportion. Ships included. No, what ticks me off is that she knows where we are supposed to go, and we don't.
Also weren't she here to handle a problem about xeno governors? That is Wellesley for you, always leaving things unfinished... bah. Someone fetch me that adept!
>>
>>47405430
The adept is not located nearby ma'm shall i fetch a search team?
>>
>>47405513
You know what, yes. I am too tired to get divining now.
>>
>>47405430
It turns out that tainting an entire ship, is actually a big deal. Blowing -that- out of proportion would be her claiming that you guys tainted the God Emperor.
Also.....that Adept guy sort of said, in the open what the missions were....uh....lemme check my combat recorder........
>Oddball drops into the interior of his tank and pops his head out several minutes later after some arguing and cursing.
There we are! Mission to secure a Space Hulk, which your Lieutenant Jackson expressed interest in, along with a mission on Tranch, something about breaching a hardened bunker.

Also....uh....wasn't that, like, your job? You do work for the Ordo Xenos right? I'd imagine....the....uh....Ordo Malleus would only be interested in death defying Sister's of Battle. Or y'know, Daemons.
>>
>>47405537
Okay, i'm on it.
>>
>>47405430
>>47405513
>Finishes his report to his master and returns to Alice
It is a pity we had to leave the regiment. I am certain they could use more information... I'll have to see an Astropath as soon as possible when we arrive.
>>
>>47405541
... where you paying attention lately? Have we had anything else but daemons until now?
Stop trying to do the Inquisition's work, soldier, there must be a reason you are a sergeant in a penal regiment and not an interrogator, right? And did Wellesley hire you as her lawyer? Warp dammit...
Now, back to the serious business... this planet is a wreck. I doubt that whatever xeno was posing as the governor is still around, or has anything to gain by sticking here, but who understands xenos. Said sister is also dead... ah! "Dead"! There is something she doesn't seem able to be!
>>47405567
I suspect he left, but anyway...
>>
>>47405583
kek
>>
>>47405583
Indeed, it shouldn't be too long until we leave the Warp, I've been told the currents are favourable.
>Speaking of the Daemons, no sooner than Alice mentions leaving the Warp, does the klaxon telling people to "Brace for Realspace Transition" sound, followed by exactly that.
It shouldn't be too hard to find an Astropath, I suspect I'll have just enough time to show you to one before I head in to get shouted at. Shall we?
>Alice gestures to the Corridor that leads to the Shuttle Bay, among many other things.
>>
>>47405649
Yes, thank you.
>Follows
>>
>>47405603
Actually miss, I heard that you encountered plain old Heretics, Orks, 'self growing' Tyranids, not sure if that's even possible, 'friendly' Necrons, Tau....Genestealers.....quite a lot of Xenos. You'd be amazed at the tales Guardsmen will tell you after a bottle or a few or Rotgut.
And actually there is a reason, seems I'm rather 'mad;, as a hatter supposedly. But I'm also 'too useful to execute' so they stuck me here. Lucky me, got all these wonderful people to send out positive waves.
>>
>>47405734
I was talking about this planet. We came for xenos and we ended up with a fistful of daemons... how many chances there are that this is a coincidence?
Uhm, you're just like Miranda, eh... Tell me you don't eat people too, I have enough of that kind of psychos already.
>>
>>47405694
>The Malleus Benedictus enters Praetoria's atmosphere.
>Alice leads Callidon to a Valkyrie and climbs in, revealing Inquisitor Crawn is also coming along for the ride.
W-well.....whenever you're ready Adept Novus.
>The Valk would take off after he climbed in, headed for the Wellesley estate.
>>
>>47405763
Do I eat.....people? Only if they put people in the cheese.
>As he says this, he takes a bite from a cheese wheel.
>>
>>47405827
Whew. You are the sane kind of madmen.
>>
>>47405802
Hello, Inquisitor.
>climbs in
>>
>>47405802
>Patrol Group Hephaestus shortly follows suit
>>
>>47405839
That's.....uh.....that's a good thing right? I mean, I'm getting a lot of positive waves right now, but I just want to be sure.
>Continues eating cheese.
>Offers Anna a bottle of Amasec.
>>
>>47405937
Yeah... call it positive.
>she ignores the battle
Round up the people. We are leaving this planet.
>>
>>47405964
Can we go somewhere sunny? I need to catch up on catching the rays.
>>
>Walk up back into the camp and up to the drone.
Enough of this... Umm... Hello? Did I miss anything during my walk?
>>
>>47406010
We are-
You know what, definitely somewhere sunny.
>>
This is Inquisitrial Acolyte Callidon Novus, calling to the penal regiment designation /tg/. Do you copy?
>>
>>47405881
>The Inquisitor nods and then the Valkyrie is off, landing at the estate soon, which is also heavily guarded.

>>47405904
>The First Officer of the Benedictus signals that Admiral Sternbridge is allowed to take a Valkyrie down to the estate.
>>
>>47406073
Penal Regiment de-wait, you cheeky cunt! Where are you!?
>>
>>47406010
What? You weren't given shore leave? Was my squad really the only one?
>>
>>47406030
Nothing much 'hun', we just drank and smoked really, got some positive waves. Also, we're apparently leaving.

>>47406032
Really? Neat, gonna have to murder me some enemy so I can chill without getting shot at.

>>47406118
How did you manage to get shore leave? Didn't blackmail an Officer did you?
>>
>>47406104
I am on Praetoria with Interrogator Alice Wellesley. If I may, I would like to supply you with more knowledge of your next mission.
>>
>>47406190
YOU BETTER!
>>
>>47406166
>He'd let out a chuckle at this
Blackmail an officer? If only I had the balls to! I'd probably be up to Major by now.
No, I simply put in a request a while back for some time off for me and a few other squads.
>>
>>47406166
Nothing much? And we are leaving? Sounds good to be finally leaving this mess. Hopefully not to another hellhole.
>Sams drone activates in her arms and flies around her.
Say, could I have a piece of cheese? I´m a little bit hungry.
>>
>>47406241
It probably didn't hurt that I'm not a convict like a lot of the others on this ship.
>>
>>47406224
Very well... The mission the main regiment is requested to do, is simple and straightforward: Assault a mutant fortification on the world of Tranch. It is an Imperial bunker complex they have captured, and as long as they stay in that bunker, the Imperial operations on Tranch are at a standstill.
>>
>>47406284
And while we are at it, you will sneak around and grab the important bits, am I right?
>>
>>47406303
We will be hunting a rogue Inquisitor at the Hazeroth Abyss. The situation on Tranch is of minimal importance to my master, but solving the most pressing problem there would certainly impress the Monodominants, which in turn, would make them more accepting of the opinion of your Inquisitorial masters.
>>
>>47406386
So this will benefit mostly Lady Verasii and Lord Jackson you say.
I wonder... where is your master's profit in this circus?
>>
>>47406241
>>47406264
Hey I'm not a criminal too.....I'm apparently just a 'nutjob'. Never been so offended in all my life when they told me that.

>>47406243
Sure, help yourself.
>hands her a block of cheese, a spare combat knife and a bottle of Amasec.
It's good stuff. You'll like it.
>>
>Comes out of his room, wearing only a set of pants, shoes and his gasmask (with the filter). No shirt, no helm, no radio box; which is rather odd as he never leaves his equipment.
>His chest is filled with some recently made cuts, they're not too deep nor anything major.
>He's got a bloodied knife on his hand.
>Goes for medical, gets some alcohol and bandages and goes back to his room.
>Closes the door behind him.
>>
>>47406401
Our profit will be your master's vote in a meeting of the Calixian Conclave, and the potential impact on other voters it may have. There is also a secondary mission of turning an Ork-infested space hulk away from its current course towards the Quarantined world of Mara. The Imperial Navy will blow it to pieces unless you intervene, and my master is worried of what the debris could hit... Or what might survive to the surface.
>>
>>47406415
That´s why asked you. Thanks.
>Takes the knife and chops the block in a few smaller pieces and takes a sip from the Amasec.
Where do you get that food anyway? Some sort of humanitarian hiveworld?
>>
>>47406463
This looks more urgent. I'll contact inquisitor Verasii and inquisitor Jackson.
Mind you. I don't trust you, nor your master. As it should be.
>>47406415
Round up all the soldiers, Oddball! We have a destination! I want everyone on the Penance in one hour!
>>
>>47406415
>He'd give a simple shrug to this
Don't know what to tell you. Maybe try requesting some leave next chance you get?
>Noticing the cheese he hands her, he'd put on a mock look of anger and offense
Oh so the lady gets some cheese and I don't? I see how it is. You're just jealous that I and my squad got shore leave while you didn't.
>He'd wag his finger in mock anger at the tank commander while he continues
I'll remember this the next time your tank is stuck in the mud and you're getting shot at by orks
>>
>>47406498
May I add... The vote may be of interest to you yourself, as it is about the feral world of Dusk... It seems you knew someone from there, although the specifics are unclear in the reports.
>>
>>47406496
Agri-World called 'Francia', they showered us in Amasec and Cheese for freeing them from these Renegade assholes. Pretty good deal all things considered.
>continues eating cheese.

>>47406498
Aye ma'am! Alright cunts! Get yourselves ready for Transit! We've got us some mutants to trash!
Don't make us use the Railgun!
>>
>>47406608
This it not of your concern, adept.
>>
>>47406603
Hey hey hey, you never asked.
But you can have as much as you want pal.
>reaches into the tank and fetches a few extra cheese blocks and a couple bottles of wine.
We've got enough cheese to build a tank from it.
>>
>>47406438
>>47406625
>Coming out of his room, fully dressed this time, he pokes his head over the Airlock doorframe.

Leaving so soon? I thought we had to kill a Xeno governor or something like that before leaving this mission for finished?
>>
>Alice steps out of the Valkyrie and waits as Inquisitor Crawn steps past with his guards.
My apologies for ditching you so soon after landing Adept Novus, but I'm afraid that business must be done. Just ask the guards if you need directions to anywhere.

Oh and LIX.....if you're there? take off that synthsuit and put on a uniform. Yes you have to take it off, and yes you have to put a -real- uniform on.
>>
>>47406633
Very well. I will keep an Astropath close, so you may contact me at any time.
>>
>>47406647
>Catching the bottle and bits of cheese, malak would store then aqua in his pack before giveing the crazy tank commander a mock salute.
Alright, guess we've got mutie duties to catch up on. I'll see two back on the Penance, and hopefully on the other side
>>
>>47406625
>Is also eating cheese.
Allrigth. Going to start packing then.
>Walks off, helping to prepare for transit with an bottle Amasec in hand. Her drone lies resting on your tanks hull.
>>
>>47406697
>Oddly... LIX is not in the Valkyrie Alice came in with...
>>
>>47406720
>appears behind her, munching on some cheese as well
packing for what? I was asleep sorry,
>>
>>47406708
Oh, and if Alice is there, tell her... we have a saying on my planet. It goes "You are free to get killed the way you see fit", I wonder if she manages to understand it.
Ok, i am out for now.
>>
>>47406768
We are leaving in an hour. Our next assignment. Oddball has more info on it.
>Drinks a bit Amasec, before helping a few troopers uploading crates.
>>
>>47406697
Yes, I will. Additionally...
>>47406774
>repeats the message
>>
>>47406814
>nods and munches on the food,
I'll help out then.
>>
>>47406814
>>47406867
>Also helps with the crates
What's in this cargo anyways? They're not heavy enough to be weapons and I don't remember unloading anything more than a few tents and radio boxes.
>>
*sitting out in a common area, cleaning his Sororitas flamer*

What's our objective today?
>>
>>47406820
>>47406774
I would say to tell her "If one sits in a burning building, one should not be surprised when they get burned"......but I've got more important matters to attend to. Excuse me.
>Alice heads into the house, into an office and closes the doors. Behind which, faint speech can be heard.
>>
>>47406697
>a second valkyrie comes in for a landing beside the first
>out steps Sternbridge, wearing a fur cloak over his blue dress uniform
>the devil bird perches on his shoulder
>>
>>47406931
>shrugs as he loads more boxes up
no idea, perhaps it's heretical?
>>
>>47406949
>Still loading crates
I don't know, killing some orks in some space hulk? Assaulting some fortress full of abominable horrors? The usual if you ask me.
>>
>>47406970
>Stops loading boxes and stands still looking at you.
You're kidding right?
>>
>>47406984
>>47406970
>Miranda hastily drags the large sack, passing near them
>>
>>47406867
>>47406931
From what I know, they had a few extra rations over here.
>Looks at the cargo.
But that doesn´t look like it´s from the penance. Maybe it´s from the ruins we created while fighting.
>>
>>47406984
>yawns
Sounds about right...

>>47407013
The hell is in that?
>>
>>47407016
>>47407012
or perhaps it's that if you want to be boring.
>>
>>47406970
>>47406984
Sounds like a Typical Wednesday evening for any guard regiment, followed by another early thursday morning meat grinder to get to work.
>>
>>47407042
NOTHING!
>>
>>47407048
>>47407016
Well I don't want any risks, you two check it out...
>Turns around.
>>47407013
Hey, you there!
>>
>>47407071
No sorry, I have to go. Later.
>>
>>47407066
>sigh
Tell us before I slice it open. You know I don't get upset about things, I just wanna make sure it ain't Chaotic
>>
>>47407064
>>47407042
>>47407016
>>47407013
>>47407012
>>47406970

>Finishing up with batch of crates, he's turns to the others before shouting out
Come on ladies! Last one to finish loading this thing has to wash Gary's socks and briefs for the next week
[Spoiler] fucking forgot my name XD[/spoiler]
>>
>>47407105
Ok then.
>Eisen realizing is the death-worlder again, just decides it's not worth it, it probably is more junks of meat of her foes.
>>
>>47407071
>Nods and breaks one the boxes open. Inside are numerous toasters and blenders.
Doesn´t look heretical to me. More like, it´s... I don´t know.

>>47407157
>Preceeds to finish loading crates posthaste.
>>
>>47407157
You know I don't usually wear skivvies right? Wait, nevermind, how could you have known... but yeah, my socks are piling up...
>>
>>47407157
>looks at him for a second
who are you?
>shrugs before loading the last crate.
>as he does so he drops it and it crashes to floor, it's contents spilling out.
shit.
>>
>>47407202
>>47407215
toasters... why the hell are we shipping toasters?
>pauses
you know what, I don't even care anymore load them up.
>>
>>47407215
I've been on shore leave for the last few weeks, and just got back into the grinder yesterday. I got brought in from the 277th Orvustillian Infantry after they were wiped out, back before the Penance warp drive was damaged by that squad of Emperors Children
>>
>>47407215
Also, I guess you or Sam over there are going to be washing Gary's socks for a week. And trust me when I say this. You can smell then from two decks away.
>>
>>47407281
>>47407310
>offers him a handshake
Larrs, medic.
>>
>>47407202
>>47407260
>>47407310
... Any Idea on who could... or would, rather, order toasters?

Don't tell me it's true that the Mechanicus does indeed whack off to these things...
>>
>>47407260
I don´t know ei- Do you know any mechanicus members around here? I heard they like those.
>Puts the toasters back into the crates and walks away.

>>47407310
No offense, Sir. But Gary will have to walk barefooted then. If the socks are so bad, they´re getting the pulserifle treatment.
>>
>>47407347
Then I guess I'll have to make new ones out of your intestines...
>>
File: 1463334295752.jpg (338 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463334295752.jpg
338 KB, 600x800
>>47407337
>He'd accept the handshake, a cheery smile on the young NCOs face
Malak, your new NCO.
Now then... Finish up if you don't want to be buried in Catachan socks and other toxic hazardous materials for the next week
>>
>>47407345
No idea, but it wouldn't surprise me if the ones on the ship use them.
>>47407347
Then I guess you'll be cleaning everyone socks and skivves on decks 7 through 18 for the next month instead. And that includes whatever it is the tech priests wear.
>>
>>47407422
>nods, finishing up the packagging of the toasters and blenders.
this is going to make one of those metal dudes seriously happy
>>
>>47407407
It´s a pair of socks and they mean that much to you?
>Shakes her head and looks at you.
Fine, but I´m not touching them without an gasmask.

>>47407494
>Shrugs and simply nods.
>>
>Alice finally emerges from the meeting room, looking rather traumatized and holding what appears to be an access card and some documentation.
>>
>>47407407
>He'd pat the Catachan on the shoulder, a smile on his face
Told you I'd get those things cleaned up one day. You owe me 50 thrones and half the current betting pool
>>
>>47407557
Hello!
>>
>>47407422
Hm. I would issue these two poor lovebirds some gasmasks for the task, sir. No-one deserves this torment.
>>
>>47407516
Heh heh heh... it's just the principle of the thing. I should kill you for using xenotech. Damned Tau tech at that. But as of now I have no reason to.

>>47407564
What? I never agreed to that! Oh fine, here.
>hands over the money
Dick.
>>
File: Callidus-Eversor armor.jpg (201 KB, 536x1000) Image search: [Google]
Callidus-Eversor armor.jpg
201 KB, 536x1000
>>47407557
>Is waiting outside, hands crossed and with a new set of armor.
>>
>>47407630
>He'd count out the thrones individually now, making sure they're all accounted for before pocketing them.
Hey, what do you have to complain about? You're getting the other half of the pool, which, by the way, is at about 8,247 thrones. That is, unless it's gone up while I was away?
>>
>>47407557
>sits outside, writing notes
>>
>>47407598
Hello Admiral..........pleased to....see you.
>waves absentmindedly.

>>47407648
>Alice stares vacantly at LIX's appearance.
That equipment is entirely impractical. Lose -all- of that, even the Synthsuit. Then put on a real uniform.
Yes you have to take off the Synthsuit and yes I do mean a real uniform. Made of real materials. This is important.

>>47407699
>nods at Callidon.
Did you....find everything you....uh...needed?
>>
>>47407516
>Malak would let loose a chuckle at this statement. And the fact that he's a few thrones richer.
Just make sure you add EXTRA Promethean detergent when you wash his socks and other equipables, trooper.
>>
>>47407729
I see you don't like it, the Tech Priests finally handed my modified spare suit back... they took the "honor an eversor" part a bit too literal... I'll change up...

I've... gone to see my cousin today... it's bad, we'll talk about it later.

>Goes to change herself.
>>
>>47407630
So it´s practically because of the way we were raised? Figures.
>Sam is cracking a smile by now.

>>47407731
So a melta is fine, but a pulserifle not?
>Looks at him in and groans.
Other equipables? You only said the socks...
>>
>>47407783
don't worry, I'll help out, two of us on the job it'll go by twice as quick.
>smiles warmly at her.
>>
>>47407783
Heh, you might need more than melta charges for the underwear.
>>
>>47407783
Well when I said socks and breifs, that was a nice way of saying "doing his laundry for a week". What? You didn't think it was just his pile of socks that were stinking up three whole decks did you?
>>
>>47407684
Is it? No one told me about any pool.

>>47407783
Just trade that abomination in for a good honest Imperial lasgun and I won't look for an excuse to do things to you, ok?
>>
>>47407872
That might be because it's strictly against protocol and you're a superior officer AND an inquisitorial sequite troop, the men are afraid of you.

I've tried many times to take that blackboard out of the mess hall's wall, but the men always put it back, so I gave up trying to fix this place to protocol.

Next time I might just burn it right away.
>>
>>47407729
Yes. The Astropath seems able enough to contact the regiment over a relatively long distance, even without relays.
>>
>>47407835
Sargent? Are... all catachans... like that?

>>47407835
>Smiles awkwardly back.

>>47407872
Sorry, but no. Pulserifle, drone armor are staying. I´ll just have to learn to dodge.

>Before the three of you is now a face of utter despair.
>>
>>47407872
How else do you think you'd owe me 50 thrones? I told you about the pool months ago, and said "I bet you 50 thrones and half the pool if I can get someone to clean it out your laundry". Thankfully I have.
>>
>>47407899
You really thought they'd care Bout such things? I'm not even from a Penal colony and I knew they wouldn't care about he pool
>>
>>47407967
Anyone who'd bet in that pool would have been executed for heresy in my homeworld.

And the man who installed it made an example out of through applying huge ammounts of promethium into their skin.
>>
>>47407899
You know where I'm from, we just don't give two shits about dumb "protocols" like that. Throne, we do it ourselves all the time. By all means carry on.

>>47407916
Must've been drunken than usual that day...

>>47407909
>evil smile
Then I reckon I'll find out where you grew up, and personally lead a little extermination task force...
>>
>sits inside on of the many hangars of the Penance, speaking into a very bulky, old looking vox unit.
...riot suppression. Yeah, big speaker Amplifies the field. Make their heads explode if it's cranked high enough on either setting. You can? Oh, don't worry about cost. I can pay part in advance to help get you the materials. Came into some money recently.
>picks up a gold bar from the pallet behind him, and smiles.
I can wait that long. The finer things in life are worth it. You have a good one, Tabs. I'll see you next time I'm home.
>>
>>47408046
It´s a sept world near the Segmentum Ultima if you want to know. But I doubt you´d live long enough to even launch an exterminatus.
>Looks back at you, the despair leaving her face, Sam seems to be leaving out a lot of information.
>>
>>47407996
>He'd smack the man gently on his shoulder
Eh, relax a little "commissar stick up my ass". There's nothing wrong with a little bit of fun between the troops. It promotes bonding between comrades. Consider that an "official" order
>>
>>47407729
>>47407769
>Comes back wearing an uniform.
>It's clear it's not just the bodysuit polymorphed due to how much it seems to itch her.
I hate these damn things...

What is so important that I must show up wearing this thing anyways, lass?
>>
File: Eisen.jpg (9 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
Eisen.jpg
9 KB, 290x290
>>47408145
>Wheezes audibly over the gasmask.
>He's been ordered to not care about something strictly against protocol.
>Protocol says to follow orders but this order goes against protocol.
>Internal Panic
>>
>>47408177
The guards at 'The Facility' are -paranoid- and with good bloody reason. You show up with Synthskin and their many sensors or scanners catch a 'whiff' and they'd gun you down before I could start explaining.
>Alice gestures to the card and documentation she received in the office.
>>
>>47408122
>pretends not to hear
>just smiles to himself
>>
>>47408177
For the record, you new suit IS damned sexy...
>>
>>47408251
Facility? I apologise, I don't believe I have been brought up to speed on what's going on.
>>
>>47408254
>>47408122
Uhhh, did I break >>47408208?
>>
File: Deltas New Armorset.jpg (69 KB, 702x1438) Image search: [Google]
Deltas New Armorset.jpg
69 KB, 702x1438
>>47408267
I'm afraid, the adept, Alice, the admiral and LIX are in Praetoria, whilst the regiment is still in Othellan mate, but as you seem interested enough here is the frontal design

>>47408251
I see...
>Still itchy, but she seems to be calming down about it...
>>
>>47408298
Seems so, Sergeant. Tell him to burn something. Maybe he´ll recover?
>Ducks instinctively behind the nearest tree.
>>
>>47408208
Seriously guys... Did I actually break a Kreiger? Because I don't think steam is supposed to be coming out his gasmask.
>>
>>47408279
Ah, nothing to be worried about Admiral, nothing that concerns you.
Nothing personal you understand, it's just a 'family matter' is all. And given the nature of the matter, we do take it rather seriously.
Myself and LIX here will visit, then we shall have dinner. I'd be honoured if you would join us Admiral, you as well Adept Novus.

But for the moment, I believe my father or perhaps if we're lucky, my brother should be around to keep you company.

>>47408314
Shall we?
>Alice gestures back towards the Valkyries.
>>
>In his hideout, listening to music whilst working on the previously transported shining green rock whilst everyone was out in the planet's surface.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQYoGyEtDs
>Examines the small piece he's just cut from it.

Must admit, the only thing that the warp did right aside from Malal is the warpstorm, so much energy in such a small container...

>He'd keep on the work on something... different... something new in his robotic machinations...
>>
>>47408436
After you, ma'am.
>LIX will follow.
>>
>>47408410
>Wheezes again.
>And again.
>It's as if he was drowning in his own gasmask.
>Then seems to stop.
>The breathing seems to go back to normal...
I am not sure if I should try to report you for un-exemplary leadership to the higher-ups despite that it will be another of my reports of things that go strictly against protocol ignored or follow the order... sir.

And I am not from Krieg.
>>
>>47408524
I think you need a shooting exercise. The next warzone is a penance away, don´t worry.
>>
>>47408606
I... certainly do need to shoot something... yes...
>He seems a bit out of it, he's not even reacting to your Tau gear.

>Actually he hasn't reacted to it in the whole day... nor reacted to the Eldar's pressence...
>>
>>47408524
Time to re-read your primer. Reporting a superior for something like that is forbidden.
>>
>>47408436
It would be my pleasure to join. I accept your invitation.
>>
>>47408745
>Another Wheeze.
Noted... sir...
>His tone sounds... rather depressed...

>Begins to walk back to his room, slowly.
>>
>>47408436
Of course.
>waits in the manor
>>
>>47408524
Well, since you know the report will simply be ignored, I'd suggest you follow your standing orders trooper... unless you want me to report you for insubordination!
>>
>>47408786
Yes, sir... I will...
>>
>>47408808
>smirks at the uneasyness of the Corporal
>>47408786
what happens now sir? where do we go?
>>
>>47408826
>Doesn't even care.
>Just enters his room and closses the door.
>From outside, punching against the wall can be heard.
>>
>>47408772
>>47408780
Very well, make yourself at home, yourself as well Vice-Admiral Sternbridge, we shall be back...shortly.

>>47408474
>Alice leads LIX to a Valkyrie and off they go......to a nearby area.
>Said area contains......a massive bunker complex, guarded by what easily looks like 200,000 Infantrymen, not including the Tank Regiments, Artillery pieces, Fighter and Bomber Wings, Automated Defenses, the several Baneblades and what appears to be a series of Voidshields.
Surprise?
>Speaking of Fighters, a Squadron of Thunderbolts appears to have dedicated themselves to escorting the Valkyrie to a marked landing zone.
>>
>>47408779
Where do you think you're going trooper!
>For the first time ever, the NCOs voice would lsck it's usual "kind older brother" quality that'd he'd been talking to you all with. But would instead sound more vicious and angry.
Did I GIVE you permission to leave the area!? I don't think so, you kreiger wannabe! Our ride I'd currently on its way, and I still see PLENTY to do around here! So GET TO IT!!!
>>
>>47408873
>Gulps.
>There are a few drops of blood falling over her nose.

A-all these men are under your oders?!
>>
>>47408875
>Opens his room's door.
>Walks out of it, in formation.
>There's blood on his fists.
>There's blood on the wall, and the mark of his fists over it.
SIR YES SIR!
>>
>>47408606
>>47408846
>>47408826
The next man, or woman, to leave without my permission, will not only be cleaning the Penaces waste filtration system by hand, but will ALSO be cleaning the Catachan feet with their TONGUES!!! AM I CLEAR!?
>>
>>47408950
SIR, YES SIR!
>>
>>47408950
>nods glumly
so now we're just guarding toasters then.
>>
>>47408929
Depends on if mother or another uncle or aunt are there, if not, then yes. Despite my 'screwup' with the Achilles, I'm still the one who found it, and thus, that grants a certain level of respect regarding this facility.

Of course only the Troops inside and -immediately- outside are ours, the rest are here because the King is a grand old chap, and because father asked nicely.

>The Valkyrie lands and Alice steps out, then immediately climbs into the back of a waiting Jeep.
Well? Don't dilly dally.
>>
>>47408950
Okay, okay... I wasn´t planning on leaving anyway.
>>
>>47409007
>Admiring the surroundings, the Callidus boards the jeep.
Holy Terra... look at these many guns...

I could not think of a safer place to guard an STC other than the Golden Throne or the Callidus Temple themselves.
>>
>>47408947
I AM NOT A SIR, YOU MOROOON! I WORK FOR A LIVING IN THE GOD EMPERORS GLORIOUS IMPERIAL GUARD!!! Do I LOOK like, Posh, well dressed, well fed officer of the imperial guard? DO I!?! YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS SARGE, OR SARGENT WHEN INFRONT OF ThE HIGHER UPS, AND SARGE OR MALAK WHEN WE'RE NOT! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR YOU WORTHLESS BOREXIAN MAGGOT!?!
>>
>>47409065
THAT GOES STRICTLY AGAINST PROTOCOL... SERGEANT!
>>
>>47409044
>>47408977
THAT APPLIES TO THR REST OF YOU! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?!
>His breathing would me heavy, and his face would be bright red as he finishes
>After a few moments had passed, his face would return to its usual, smile ladeb expression, and his voice would take on that "kind, older brother quality" it had before his previous outburst mere moments ago
Good... now let's keep our eyes open. We're still in a war zone.
>>
>>47409049
>Alice is randomly given a 'Groxboy' hat by one of the troops, then off they go towards the bunker.
That's not all we're doing here you know. Mind you I only learned that from my Uncle's when I arrived here. But.....you'll see what I mean when we get there.

Music Related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESBXOOMi7SE
>>
>>47409164
>nods
um, has anybody seen the Ork?
>>
>>47409177
... I'll see what?
>>
>>47409177
Uncles*
>>
>>47409192
Ugh... do you have to remind me this regiment is infiltrated by Xenos every second of my life?

He's probably sleeping or fighting someone.
>>
>>47409087
>The man's face immediately goes bright red and he begins to drill into once again
MAGGOT! DID I GIVE YOU PREMISSION TO BITCH AND STEP OUT OF LINE!?! DID I!?! NOW, pull that fucking commissar driven stick out of your maggot filled, kREGIR WANNABE ASS, AND consider my previous orders in effect!!! ESPECIALLY, the one about relaxing. AM I CLEAR!?!
>>
>>47409164
If we had enemies around here, they surely know our position by now...
>Sam mutters under her breath, hoping you didn´t hear that.

>>47409192
Haven´t seen him around. Maybe he is still sleeping?
>>
>>47409248
Y-yes si-! Sarge!

>He'd wait for the sergeant to take a few steps away before muttering:
...This almost feels like home right now... except for the protocol failures, that is.
>>
>>47409230
>>47409260
>shrugs
maybe he's alseep, yeah that's most likely it.
>>
>>47409197
Think about it, what's one of the things that our 'beloved' Cogboys don't want us doing with Technology?
Hint, it involves smelters and precision machinery.
>The Jeep arrives at the outer gates and is greeted by a guard group who relieve Alice of her weapons and....follow LIX.
Nothing personal luv', but not even I get my weapons, only the guard detachments and my father, Uncle Edwin and Uncle Alan do.
>>
>>47409192
>>47409260
I'm SORRY, I DIDNT HEAR THE RESPONSE I WAS LOOKING FOR! Did you say "YES SARGENT!?!"
>>
>>47409323
>She looks at Alice.
>Then back at the guard.
>Then back at Alice.
>Then back at the guard.
>Then she grabs her own wrist discretely, making sure the guard will not notice of her reaction, protecting her concealed Phase Sword as if it was a Baby, untrustful of it being taken away from her if she doesn't look at it.
I get an idea...
>>
>>47409312
TROOPER!? Did you just say say something about "protocols"? Because I'm pretty sure I ORDERED you, to pull out that fucking stick OUT of your ass, and hand it back to the COMMISSAR!
>>
>>47409368
I did Sargent, in one of my previous responses. It might now have been this specific conversation though, Sargent.
>Takes a small sip from the Amasec.
>>
>>47409390
Lass.......I love you, I do. But you're an idiot.
These guys know the situation regarding -your- weapons, that's why they're going to be following you. Now come on.
>Alice leads the group into the facility and towards.....somewhere in the bunker.
>As they go, LIX might be able to notice a couple of things. A Rhino here, a Predator Turret here......amongst other pieces of equipment.
>>
>>47409420
No si- Sarge! I did not, Sarge! I was just mentioning... how this feels like home, sarge.
>>
>>47409498
>>47409462
Good to hear!
> The NCOs face would return to normal at this point, and his voice would once again take on its usual quality
Now! Who wants something to eat? On me of course!
>A bright cheery smile would be spread across his face
>>
>>47409464
I knew they'd not try to take it from me, it would be a suicide for them if they did. I just make sure things are clear...
>She might or might not be Blushing of shame right now, polymorphine makes it hard to distinguish.

>Says nothing about the rhino pattern equipment being built around, but admires the machinery as they go.
>>
>>47409557
I've already had a meal, si- sarge... it would go against pro- uhm it would be greedy of me to take another from fellow guardsmen.
>>
>>47409596
Relax, I've got some meals saved up so it's fine alright.
>>
>>47409684
>Excuse did not work.
>Internal Panic.
>>
>>47409564
>Alice and what appears to be the 'Base' Commander each put an access card into readers on opposite sides of a door then step in, allowing LIX to join them.
>The room contains two locked cases........as well as a trio of unpainted Predator Tanks.
And.....here we have it.
A copy of the complete contents of the STC, the other containing a drive with -just- some of the tastier bits......and some of the equipment we managed to make thanks to the device.........aaaaaaaaaah, I love the smell of freshly built tanks. Smells like success.
>>
>>47409720
>Approaches with caution one of the tanks, raising her hand to touch it (unless stopped from doing so) as if it was a mighty steed's head.
They're... beautiful... but only allowed for Astartes Chapters... if the mechanicus finds out about your family building these...
>>
>>47409697
Is that steam coming out of your mask again?
>>
>>47409783
There are safeguards in place, don't worry. Both coverups and......high yield explosives designed to destroy the facility......but no matter.
>No one would stop her, but after she was finished, Alice would actually hand her one of the cases.
Take this, we've got to get to dinner.
>Alice grabs the other case, and would then retrace her steps to the Valkyrie and back to the manor, once LIX is finished of course.
>>
>>47409878
>Actually it does look like steam is coming out of his gasmask.
>>
>>47409880
>Following, she leans a bit closer to Alice when they sit at the Valkyrie.
>Whispered:
I understand one Case is for the mechanicus, but what's the second for?
>>
>>47409954
Oh Throne! I think I broke the kregir wannabe!
>>
>>47409971
>As she steps out of the Valkyrie at the Manor, Alice turns and then points at herself.
We've got to be able to manufacture equipment in the field. And it's a lot better to be able to just acquire raw materials than constantly having to return to a Forge World.
Just need a big enough ship.......
>Alice leads LIX to the Manor's Vault, then once the gear is locked away, to the dining room.
Hope we didn't keep the Admiral too long.....
>>
>>47410009
>Wheezes.
>Walks into his room.
>Closses the door.
>No order nor anything will make him stop this course of action nor to come out of his room.
>>
>>47410032
is he actually sulking in his room?
>>
>>47410131
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBVxcGxRv_I
>>
>>47410160
>stares at the door
not my problem.
>>
>>47410131
Yeaaaah... we broke him...
>>
>>47410160
The next warzone can´t come soon enough... I can´t believe I´m saying this.
>>
>>47410131
>passes nearby, slowly dragging the sack to Mot's room.
>>
>>47410215
>grins
great, we can tell Mot to stop hiding now,
>>
>>47410244
Forgot my name.
>>
>>47410257
>Mot is currentky hiding from Corporal Eisen by crawling under the bed.
>>
>>47410295
>drops the sack on the bed and then peeks below it, her large, green eyes wide open and an hungry smile showing her slightly pointed teeth
Ehhh... found you.
>>
>>47410339
>kisses her quickly and puts a finger to her lips
shh, is the crazy flamethrower nutjob still loose?
>>
>>47410377
Uh? No, I heard he holed himself s-somewhere.
What an amateur... c-come now! I have a surprise here!
>>
>>47410377
>[Loyal Tantrum] can be heard from there.
>>
>>47410394
>crawls out from under the bed
what have you got to show me? it's not a body is it?
>>
>>47410456
Well...
Just open the sack ok? It is w-wonderful!
>>
>>47410496
>inches towards the bag and peaks inside
>>
>>47410543
>Miranda rolls her eyes and opens the sack wide
>it contains ... a kid. Female, with black hair, wearing rags and clearly passed out. The weirdest thing of all, though, is that she seems to be biting an apple.
>there is also some more vegetables int the sack, as well and a can of soup
>miranda looks at Mot, clearly waiting to be praised
I just had to go through 15 captchas. WHY.
>>
>>47410643
OH GOD!
>>
>>47410643
>looks at her in horror
no... you didn't, where did you find her? Miranda we have to find her parents.
panic
>>
>>47410643
Oh god what.

>>47410741
Parents?
What are you talking about?
>>
>>47410741
Ah don't worry! She probably has n-none, I f-found her in a pile of corpses!
... why are you making that face? Don't you... d-don't you like it?
>she has the saddest face you have ever seen
>>
>>47410785
I like the idea of raising a child, I don't like the fact the child is bundled with food, we have to look after her.
>he's shaking.
>>
>>47410811

Of course it is bundled with food, I mean, the tast-
...raising?
>>
>>47410853
yes! raising! the only thing you do with a child!
>he's shaking heavily and sweat is pouring down his brow.
Miranda, you weren't planning on... you know.
>he looks horriffied at her
>>
>>47410785
>>47410811
>>47410853
>The usually easygoing Oddball for once has a look of concern on his face.
You people worry me. You really really really do. Please seek mental help.
>>
>>47410909
Trust me... I just broke our resident kreiger.
>>
>>47410903
Why are you so worried?
>smiles again
>you can't but notice her teeth are strangely stained of something red
Why are you s-so worried, Mot?
>>47410909
G-get out of our room! A-adult stuff is g-going on!
>>
>>47410981
Miranda this regiment is no place for a child, we need to leave her with somebody who can look after her.
>he winces when he smells her breath.
>>
>>47410981
The NCO would just now notice what's going on
Uhm... why is there a child wrapped in sack in here?
>>
>>47411021
But... but I thought we were going to...
>>47411029
IS T-THIS THE WHOLE REGIMENT'S ROOM!?
>the child starts waking up trying to spit the apple
>>
>>47411048
>lifts her up and holds her tightly.
shh little one, everything is going to be okay.
>>
>>47411048
>>47411078
>Is in the vents.
>Well this was certainly unexpected...
>>
>>47410981
>>47411021
>>47411048
>>47411078
I'm not quite sure I'm entirely comfortable with this.
>>
>>47411078
>Miranda pouts, leaning against the wall as the child spit the apple and looks at you in the eyes
This is a lie, right? You shouldn't say lies.
>>
>>47411152
everything will be fine because I'm not going to let anybody here hurt this child, we'll all be one big happy family so help me god!
>>
>>47411078
>Walks near the room to hear what the fuss is about. leaves immedialy afterwards.
Nope, I´m not dealing with that. Back to preparing equipment for transit...
>>
>>47411195
You shouldn't ask for silly things to the god-emperor, he is busy with all the people asking for him all the time, you know?
>she seems nothing like afraid
Where am I?
>>
>>47411277
hey there lil one, um, you're with an inquistorial regiment, we are the imperial gurd.
>smiles down at her
what's your name?
>>
>>47411277
>>47411318
>The servoskull's lenses zoom in.
>>
>>47411152
>>47411195
Troopers... explain to me WHY there's a small child on a guard base...?
>The NCOs face would change from its usual Cheerful expression, to one of anger and frustration. His voice sounding more vicious with each passing word.
Preferably in twenty words or less....
>>
>>47411318
Then I shouldn't be afraid of anything, right?
>her stare makes you somewhat uncomfortable
My name's Amelia. Nice to meet you.
>>47411350
>Miranda pouts some more, and throws at you the apple, muttering something about a romantic dinner going to waste.
>>
>>47411402
It... CAN'T BE!
>The servoskull is now trying to analyze the child's face, trying to match it with the one corresponding to Amelia in the databanks.

>Deep inside, the Warpsmith is afraid.
>>
>>47411402
>puts her down on the bed
hey there Amelia, my names Mot, you'll be safe for now, us big strong guardsmen are here.
>>
>>47411402
PANIC PANIC PANIC THE GREAT DESTROYER HAS ARRIVED THE GREAT DESTROYER HAS ARRIVEDTHEGREATDESTROYERHASARRIVEDTHEGREATDESTROYERTAKEMENOWCHAOSMYBODYISREADYHASARRIVED
>>
>>47411442
I don't doubt it.
At all.
Why does that woman look angry?
>she points to Miranda
>>
>>47411468
>looks up at the angry Miranda.
she's just hungry is all, we all get grumpy when we are hungry right?
>>
File: F5ing the hell out of this.gif (130 KB, 437x430) Image search: [Google]
F5ing the hell out of this.gif
130 KB, 437x430
>>47411402
>>47411468
>>
>>47411402
>He'd simply catch the Apple with his hand. A half a second later, crushing it into tiny pieces in pure anger
>The look on his face would be pure, unadulterated anger; as if the god Emperor himself had taken possession of the young NCO and was about to spit forth holy Promethean fueled flames upon someones face
CORPORAL EISEN!! GETBIN HERE RIGHT NOW!!! THE REST OF YOU AT ATTENTION OR SO HELP ME THRONE ILL PERSONALLY DUMP EACH OF YOU INTO A PILE OF TECH PRIEST LOVE TOASTERS AND FORCE YOU TO LICK THEM CLEAN!!!
>>
>>47411500
... Right.
>>47411445
>>47411350
Are all those angry men guardsmen too?
>>47411435
What is that thing that makes such noises in the vents?
>>
>>47411528
You don't like apples?
>>
>>47411528
>Still on a loyalist tantrum, he finds his muffled screams interrupted by even more tantruous screams.

Wow...

>Admiring the power of the Sergeant's lungs and vocal chords for a second, Eisen gets up from teh bed

I better get going...

>Exits his room and runs towards where the screams came from.
>>
>>47411555
yes the angry men are guardsmen, but don't worry, the angriest one is called Bob and he's a big softy really. so if Bob is the scariest you know you don't have to worry about these ones.
>he's starting to ramble from the panic.
>>
>>47411555
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ayN0ExAFw
>Flies off over the vents back to the lab after having matched both faces as the same person in a different age.
>>
>>47411573
>Looking down at the young girl, malak face would immediately change back to its normal, more cheerful look. As he speaks, his voice would not be filled with rage, but would have a calm quality similar to that of a kind older brother

Sweet heart? Would you mind waiting in the room next door for a moment? I need to have "chat" with the people I consider my "family". I'll call you back in when were done OK?
>>
>>47411614
>Miranda hugs him
Are you s-scared of this girl?
>meanwhile the girl jumped down and is wandering around just outside the door
>>47411638
>the girl stares
I prefer to stay here. Do you want to scold them?
>>
>>47411675
Mirnada I'm scared FOR that girl.
>>
>>47411675
> He'd simply give a genuine looking, cheerful smile as he lowers himself to her level and continues to speak
As long as you're outside the room it's fine sweetie. And no, I'm not going to scold them at all. Just going to.... ask them a few questions about something, and explain to them certain rules and regulations that need to be followed
>>
>In a different part of the Galaxy, half way through dinner, Alice's face momentarily twists into an expression of concern, as it feels like the Warp is trying to make not logic again.
>>
>>47411759
>>47411708
>>47411675

>Arrives to the room

Uhm... I heard the sergeant calling for me?
>>
>>47411759
>as you speak, a sleepy Anna wanders in. The throne agent grimaces as she sees all the people around the room
Are we having a party? What was that yelling?
>>47411708
>Miranda tightens the grip
Uff... I wanted t-to make a good dinner f-for you...
>>
>>47411775
>The NCO would look up to face the corporal for but a moment. And in that moment, you would see the face of burning death and destruction of a thousand hive worlds as he looks into your eyes and simply says "Get in here". In his normal, cheerful voice, before looking back to the young girl
>>
>>47411803
out of a child!
>mot looks disgusted and angry.
>>
>>47411834
>Actually afraid.
>Has never been afraid of nothing before.
>Nods silently.

>He looks rather sinister to newcomers, but he only addresses the child with a quick look before entering the room and getting into formation.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.