[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #850
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
File: jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47393993
>>
File: 142232592148.jpg (20 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
142232592148.jpg
20 KB, 600x200
>>47401038
>850

holy shit im old
>>
>>47401109
Wait wh-
>850
W...
I've been here since #140 how is this possible.
>>
>>47401109
>>47401267
You think that's bad, I've been here since before there was a jumpchain, I started back when it was a pokemon CYOA... Now I feel older than dirt.
>>
>>47401331
I was there for that. I've said before that I've been Here since thread 3 or so. But that was because I didn't realize the thread was a thing. I followed the creation of the Pokemon CYOA a bit when it was being made.
>>
File: Soth.gif (38 KB, 268x350) Image search: [Google]
Soth.gif
38 KB, 268x350
So, I have a couple of questions about Dragonlance...

How does divine favor work in other jumps? For example, if I chose the Krynn god Gilean for Divine Favor, he needs me to help him out for a few things, but in subsequent jumps, do I still have to do stuff for Gilean to get the bonuses?

Can I take Incorporeal Undead + Deathknight?
>>
File: Michael_O'Brien_(Earth-616).gif (34 KB, 230x456) Image search: [Google]
Michael_O'Brien_(Earth-616).gif
34 KB, 230x456
>>47399948
pretty much what >>47399948 said. I imagine it being around the eighth of pick related.
>>
>>47401109
>>47401267
>>47401331
>>47401549
>All this talk about being old.

Jumpers!
Do you ever take on an appearance that reflects your true age?
>>
>>47401792
I'm over 14,000 years old thanks to hundred of jumps and Civilization being around 12,000 years long
My True Age would be Dust.
So no, I never take on the appearance of Dust.

But I do go around as a Mysterious Old Man or a Skeleton from time to time. Mostly for my own amusement.
>>
File: tsumipeek.jpe.jpg (20 KB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
tsumipeek.jpe.jpg
20 KB, 480x290
>>47401792
If I did, I'd be a skeleton.

... so yes.
I did that in Nightmare Before Christmas.
>>
File: arcanedragon_zps30d99841.jpg (77 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
arcanedragon_zps30d99841.jpg
77 KB, 640x455
>>47401792
Only when I put my dragon form on.
>>
>>47401792
pretty much what >>47401849
said.
>>
So i was browsing a friend's old setting materials (basically his scrapped settings for writing or drawing) and i found one that could make a good jump, bit I wanted to ask if it's frowned upon to make jumps like that. I've got all his notes and lore stuff.
>>
>>47401937
No original stuff. It has to be something we can all look up and research. If you do that, you can just bullshit anything you want.
>>
>>47401937
then make the jump!
>>
>>47401792
Yes.
Looking like a badass old man is something I use to get respect as an old guy and blow away the enemy in order to get my foolish pupils to learn not to mess with old mysterious hooded men.
>>
>>47401937
OC settings ARE possible, but the response has been that you need to be able to set out a huge amount of detail at the start to make up for there being no way to do indepedent research and you'll likely get put under a much harsher eye for criticism, especially towards whether you're doing this to get some OC broken stuff or whatever it is.

If you can handle the pressure and have enough good material and it'd be allowed as a jump normally and it's not just a fan setting for an existing setting or jump we have, I think you could make it work.
>>
Terraria
ExpertMode+600 you'll note that this does not scale to me but rather the but rather make it harder things more difficult like in the game
Drop-In Free I hate this origin but I need the points
Rolling for location
Roll(1d8)+0:8,+0 Total:8 The Hallow& The Crimson never been to the hollow but the Crimson is never been to my kind of place
Guide sense -100 discounted for drop in forge God intensifies
delineated crafting -200 discounted for drop in holy crap it's full of stars!!!
Medium core -300 discounted for drop in Because sometimes all the stacked durability and regeneration in the multi-verse can't save you.
Luck of the Drop -400 considering my goal is to collect everything I'm going to need this.
frequent flyer miles -600 worlds of my own to farm in the future, worlds of my own to build upon, like say fitting 40 paragon resource generators in where no one can blow them up, I did the math this works as long as a As I leave the portal to the world open this shouldn't have any ill effects
Standard Starting Package Free for everyone gotta start somewhere...
LiquidGenerator Free for drop in I don't think I have any liquid off the top of my head, oh wait there is FMA red water and plant life.
#The plan: grind build grind and build get my blacksmith on and fight some bosses, it's actually kind of meditative and marks the end of my vacation, I'm focusing on acquiring the yo-yo's and summoning items especially the Tempest staff and deadly sphere staff along with the rainbow Crystal staff. And with an infinite amount of tries since I can make new worlds for hunting and grinding on this isn't a problem let's see how I do with this collecting thing -30 for ex collector minus another 20 from the new 10 chance perk Roll(1d100)-50:24,-50 Total:1 a very hard success but not a natural critical so it looks like I find everything I'm after in these 10 years.
>>
File: Mr.TsaysNO.jpg (137 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
Mr.TsaysNO.jpg
137 KB, 500x504
>>47401937
Look here >>47401951

And to say it again.
HELL NO.
>>
>>47401951
I could post all his notes, i literally wouldnt be making anything other than the jump, but thanks for answering the question!.
>>
>>47401937
Bancho says it is ok. A more convincing condemnation is hard to find.
>>
>>47401978
Amen to that brother.
>>
>>47401937
Really it depends what genre and how much detail you have.

If it's a setting that has a load of existing settings it - like the sort of fantasy worlds that make up most D&D universes - then maybe you're better off doing jumps of existing settings.

But if you have an absolute ton of detailed lore, and if there's something particularly unique about it and more importantly the characters within, that could work in its favour.
>>
>>47401937
I have something like that. A few people do, I think. It's strictly forbidden from actual thread discussion, and is probably better to turn into a standard CYOA rather than a jump. If you feel like doing it, you should send me it when you're done and I'll probably include it in a private chain of some sort.

So, do it for you, if you want, but the thread is not the place for it.
>>
>>47401966
>OC Broken stuff
It was pretty low-powered, being a post-apoc, but i can see why this would be a problem
>>47401978
I was trying to politely ask, i didnt post anything because i wanted to know if ir was allowed. It isnt like i tried to shit up the thread.
>>47401987
I can agree with this.

So no jump, then, which is fine. Let's not shit up the thread.
>>
>>47402052
>I was trying to politely ask, i didnt post anything because i wanted to know if ir was allowed. It isnt like i tried to shit up the thread.
Fine.
But still this would be a shitstorm waiting to happen if you did try it, thus my reaction to it.
>>
>>47401937
What type of setting is it?
>>
While there may be jerks, assholes, grouchy mc grouch faces, sadistic assholes, etc in the multiverse
I believe that everyone has a little bit of goodness in them, even said assholes
So tell me what are the best perks to have to redeem persons of evil?

they only have one chance to prove that they can change if not, well one less asshole won't hurt anyone, right heh
>>
>>47402195
I think Undertale has some of the best perks in that regard.
>>
>>47402195
My favorite ones are Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy from Generic Magical Girl and Beacon of Hope from Kantai Collection.
>>
File: Truth.jpg (18 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
18 KB, 634x354
>>47401792
Yes.
>>
>>47402195
Undertale, Generic Western, Kantai Collection have good ones, Assassin's Creed has one that makes you good at making allies out of your enemies, and psychology perks like the ones from Worm and Franken Fran would help a lot
>>
>>47402195
Redwall
>>
File: ASchuckle.png (227 KB, 595x496) Image search: [Google]
ASchuckle.png
227 KB, 595x496
>>47401606
I think Epicureanon had Divine Favor on a list of things to be cleared up on the next version of the jump among other updates

As for that other thing, I'm pretty sure that's actually what the canon character Lord Soth is.

>>47401792
Technically, yes.

Although being several kinds of immortal and all there's not as much of a difference from our "false" age as you'd think.

>>47402195
Naruto and Nanoha for converting the real hardasses provided you can manage a nonlethal takedown. Soul Eater for the ones which are evil because of being crazy. Persona or Heaven's Lost Property for the ones which are crazy because of being evil.

>I believe that everyone has a little bit of goodness in them, even said assholes

Oh boy.

You're going to have FUN when Exalted jump comes out.
>>
>>47402493
Exalted jump? Wait what?
>>
>>47402506
Babylon Guys working on it apparently
>>
>>47401792
Funny thing about lightning - its flashes are measured in seconds, so nobody cares if it's been building up for two minutes or two hundred years (somehow).
>>
File: Midora.png (757 KB, 1000x1113) Image search: [Google]
Midora.png
757 KB, 1000x1113
>>47401792
I did for awhile but then I got older and older and older.

Now I settle for a fairly generic age where people don't think of me as a kid or an old man. Barring Jumps where thats the whole point mind you.
>>
>>47402204
Undertale actually has no perks for redemption whatsoever. There are lots of good ones for ending a fight, and for helping fix someone who is interested in being helped, but none for that crucial step of actually getting the redemptive process started.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 1024x1024
What equipment does Carwyn the Warlock from LoT come with? She/He seems to be missing any sort of weapon/armor.
>>
Hey SMTanon a question
World of Chaos ,“World of Law” and “The End” really seem more like scenarios both mechanically and stylistically which are usually calculated separately for their points then drawbacks since they require you to do things of various difficulty and are even mutually exclusive mechanically like scenarios would be, was this a balance thing so you couldn't get 600 points from a scenario and another 800 from drawbacks or was it an oversight/stylistic choice?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 473x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 473x700
>>47402798
Then that's exactly what s/he comes with.
>>
I always see Infamous taken early in builds, yet it's basically early cyberpunk+superpowered assholes, right? Doesn't sound really safe. Is it just the ridiculously cheap Regen and Durability perks that drives people to it?
>>
File: supeangel2.jpg (861 KB, 600x730) Image search: [Google]
supeangel2.jpg
861 KB, 600x730
Anyone know any good anti-divine/godslaying perks?
>>
>>47403054
If It Bleeds from 80s Action Movie.
>>
In the LoT dlc 4 - Lords of the Iron Line I rolled A visit from the Waifu. So do i roll on the mutations table in the Warhammer Fantasy - Dogs of War or where do i find out what I receive?
>>
>>47403051
Yeah, basically. Extremely cheap survivability perks plus a free, useful, broad superpower that improves perpetually the longer you use it.
>>
>>47403067
>perpetually
False. Eventually caps out and requires artificial boosting to grow more.
>>
>>47403066
I think that's what most people do
>>
>>47403051
It's not really all that cyberpunk-y, but it's superpowered assholes, yeah.

It just has really cheap, good perks, and you're one of the superpowered assholes too, soo...
>>
>>47403078
Thanks.
>>
>>47403051
It's probably also because:
a. it's an imaged jump
b. a QS jump, and
c. in the same pdf file as pokemon, right after the warehouse.

So it's pretty safe to say a fair few chains go Pokemon > Warehouse & Body mod > Infamous.
>>
>>47403065

IIRC they also have a similar on in banner saga
>>
>>47403054
Sort of. There is a perk in the Valkyrie Profile jump that let's you transform objects into anti-divine weapons.
>>
>>7403135

Groovy, thanks jumpanon
>>
>>47403135

some good ones are also Q this and the one in TTGL that allows you to punch them
>>
>>47403074
'Citation needed'
>>
>>47403161
Prove why they have infinite growth first. Solid proof, not Cole getting stronger over years/decades of off camera time, all of which he could have spent nomming blast cores (How he grows at all during the second game).
>>
>>47403185
Funnily enough, apparently 'normal' conduits can't get power from blast shards. Only weird ones like Cole or Delsin can, Augustine got nothing when she tried.
>>
>>47403194
I think the weird ones have something to do with being able to absorb energy on a fundamental level, not just emit weird biological stuff or drain a specific element like ice. Cole can siphon the electriity out of people-and whether he power transfers with Nix or Kuo, he's the only one who gets additional powers. Delsin's real Conduit power is being a kind of sponge.

I dunno, there's nothing on this in canon to prove it's any more than a gameplay mechanic but all the "weird" ones so far seem to have advanced siphoning abilities
>>
>>47403286
Cole was also a sponge. He had less opportunities to absorb powers like Delsin did.
>>
>>47403328
Not like Delsin; Delsin literally sucks powers out of people on touch, didn't even have an active Conduit power until he bumped into the convict guy. Cole got electricity first, and the knack of siphoning stuff way after he first got his powers
>>
>>47403066
You rolled a 3 and a 7 with 2d6? This ain't Discworld boyo.

>>47403421
Well, Cole got electrocuted first.
>>
>>47401792
Only to psychic entities that attempt to pierce the veils of my minds.
Sometimes I just let them get a glimpse of my gathered insight, just to see how they react.
Miss Martian's reaction was far cuter than her 'uncle's.
>>
>>47403591
So how did she react then?
>>
File: Miss_Martian's_collar.png (112 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
Miss_Martian's_collar.png
112 KB, 444x250
>>47403654
Mild existential panic.
Manhunter didn't give a shit.
Both of them believed my cover 'story' that I was an extradimensional demon that was willing to work under contract.
Because I was.
>>
What jumpe settings have time-travel powers outside of D&D?
>>
>>47403742
Not many because of how fucked it is, but just go to Sburb and become a Something of Time.

And what is it with the recent surge on "time travel popularity." Every god damn setting with it's been a disaster in one form or another.
>>
For those following Game of Thrones, it's clear at this point the plot...deciedly off-kilter from what it is in the books

The Night's King isn't a legend, he's the overlord of the Oth-er, the White Walkers. He just killed the three eyed raven this very episode

The Children apparently own plasma grenades. And they're all dead now because of Bran's stupid daydream

Lady Stoneheart isn't a thing. But Jon Snow's been ressurected, Melisandre thinks he's the real champion of R'hilor and Stannis is apparently dead as opposed to being last seen alive in the books

What I'm asking is-for the purposes of ASOIAF jump can you choose whether you're jumping the books or show?
>>
File: 1395571217221.jpg (113 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
1395571217221.jpg
113 KB, 720x691
>>47403734
>Manhunter didn't give a shit.
This weirdly amuses me more than the slight freak out.

I wonder, how many times to jumpers just lay out their whole deal to people and get the reaction, "That's great, you want a fucking prize? I've got shit to do today."

Hey, /jc/, has that ever happened to you?
Did someone ever just not give a shit about who you were?
>>
>>47403742
Being a Time player in Sburb is the one that immediately comes to mind. It's pretty shitty time travel though, I don't think you can really change anything and it's way too easy to make a paradox and kill yourself.
>>
>>47403790
>47403742
>Being a Time player in Sburb is the one that immediately comes to mind. It's pretty shitty time travel though, I don't think you can really change anything and it's way too easy to make a paradox and kill yourself.

Yeah but that's only because of local metaphysics rather than anything that's specifically rooted in the nature of their time travel powers and it doesn't say that the local metaphysics come with you like the Phoenix gate does.
>>
>>47403773
>What I'm asking is-for the purposes of ASOIAF jump can you choose whether you're jumping the books or show?

Antepenultimate note, last page.
>Should you choose to start in the era in which the TV show takes place you can use TV show continuity rather than the books. A lot of it doesn’t make as much sense though and you should feel bad.
>>
>>47403742
Chrono Trigger. Sort of. It only works in settings where time travel is a thing, but if you're in one, it has some cool shit.
>>
>>47403806
Their time travel does not suddenly work different because you're somewhere else. If anything, it's more constrained if you look at the notes.
>>
>>47403786
>This weirdly amuses me more than the slight freak out.
Exactly. Not as cute, but entertainment of the highest quality. You get to crazy multiverse settings like the cape lands, and people just go, "Grats, you're not a noob."
>>
>>47403786
A pretty decent chunk of the family members I get through origins tend to be surprisingly cool with it, though they do end up pestering me to help them with mundane stuff.

A more memorable instance was when I was a Half-blood in Harry Potter. My magic parent was shocked and didn't really know how to respond, but my muggle parent just accepted it and moved on. I guess having your perception of reality shattered once makes it easier to cope when stuff like that happens again.
>>
>>47403832
there is a notes section? I must have an old version could you post the version you have?

Also how badly do you think a night of space could mess up topography?
>>
File: Ice titan.jpg (201 KB, 1280x804) Image search: [Google]
Ice titan.jpg
201 KB, 1280x804
Aside from using the Spyro supplement, what are the best ways of becoming huge?
>>
File: Generic Sburb JumpChain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Generic Sburb JumpChain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47403865
There's a pretty extensive notes section in the one on the drive, with a section on timetravel. Here it is through.

Probably less messing it up, and more turning it to their advantage. You might be able to do some spatial manipulation or shrinking/growing tricks through.
>>
>>47403994
The mask from Sky Cooper increases your size by twelve times.
>>
>>47403994
Become a swarm and start consuming.
>>
>>47404006
That mask says two dozen times.
>>
Does the Heir(ess) perk from archer continue on to other jumps? Like do I become the heir to billions each jump or is it a one time thing, I'm confused on that cause it's a perk.
>>
>>47404069
Yes.
>>
>>47404069
To be sure, complete the Monopoly gauntlet first. It lets you keep your money between jumps, and has a bunch of other cool perks.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139 KB, 399x330) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139 KB, 399x330
>>47403786
Tet. Admittedly NGNL was pretty early, around jump 90something but the Ten Pledges do tend to make people a lot more chilled out.

Also we once met Burgerpants and asked him if he was concerned about serving an anomaly from beyond time and space.

He just thanked us for making his day more interesting.

And during SCP turns out the Serpent's Hand aka the Wanderer's Library already knew about us, as a fellow Librarian of Time and Space. They weren't very happy with us because we were backing the Foundation, but technically we hadn't broken any library rules. Eventually we came to an arrangement where they'd stop trying to free certain SCPs and we'd hand over some of the book SCPs the Foundation wasn't doing a good job of containing.

>>47403816

Not him, but

>Aidan Gillen overacting like crazy as Littlefinger, and apparently being able to teleport
>Daenerys "Where are my dragons?!" Targaeryn just sort of blundering through city after city
>SAND SNAKES
>Stannis routed by Ramsay Bolten and Sir Twenty of House Goodmen; Ramsay's absurd plot armor in general
>The FOOKIN LEGEND of Gin Alley

Jumping GoT is mainly worth it because of the unintentional hilarity.

>>47403770
You talking about shows and stuff in general, or jumps? I don't think time travel's that prevalent this season?

>>47403742
Well, other than Chrono Trigger Supernatural, Blazblue, potentially Buffy and Discworld. FF13-1/2/3, MOTHER, Bastion, Drakengard, Madoka and Megas XLR if we're counting machinery

That said most of it isn't offered directly as perks or items, is quite hard to acquire and is even harder to use well without it blowing up in your face.
>>
File: 23374.jpg (29 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
23374.jpg
29 KB, 225x350
>>47403994
Fuckhuge Robot Mode:
Take any racial option that allows you to add tech to upgrade your altform. Foggernauts from Wakfu or Robots from Futurama come to mind. The idea is to be able to count added tech as your "body".
For simplicity/integration's sake, probably go ahead and grab that one Cylon perk from Battlestar Galactica that allows you to merge with tech as well, which allows you to easily control any machine you merge with as if it were your own body.
Goto Sins of a Solar Empire, and go Vasari so you can gain access to their matter converting nanobots, which allow you to convert matter directly into usable machines.

You are done.
Have your nanobots eat things to fuel your growth. There is no upper size limit other than how many planets you are willing to consume.
Probably pick up that "I know how to build working megastructures" perk from BIOMEGA as well, because you're sure gonna need it.
Or maybe just go ahead and merge with the Light of Terra, I dunno. Whatever boats your float.

There was a time when people used to just be kaiju from Pacific Rim, but I guess that's old hat now.
>>
>>47403994
Human Kaiju hybrid in pacific rim.
>>
Would The Idiot Magician is your Friend disable a Spirit's natural shape shifting powers in Bartimaeus?
>>
>>47401792
About the only thing as old as me are Black Holes and other certain kinds of elderly stars. So since I am also a star, I suppose yes, I do.
>>
I backspaced just before the '+1000CP' on the eldar drive pdf, so it's not taking another entire page.

Not sure why it's there in the first place, but there ya go
>>
>>47404173
What Jumps made you that old?
>>
>>47404069
Related to this, what are the best money perks and items?
>>
>>47403734
I know she's practically Superboy's waifu, but did anyone "steal" her?
>>
>>47404240
She's a horrible cunt, so nope.
>>
File: Treasure_Planet_53.jpg (475 KB, 1824x1080) Image search: [Google]
Treasure_Planet_53.jpg
475 KB, 1824x1080
>>47404230
This >>47404094

I also imagine plundering the titular Treasure Horrible would be pretty profitable.
>>
>>47404264
*Treasure Planet
>>
>>47402927
As much as I like that idea, no matter how androgynous they are, I think you would be able to tell their gender if that was all the “armor” the xeno had.

I wonder what perks would be good for a nudist jumper?
>>
>>47404240
Naw, I'm already married.
>>
>>47404230
Dresden Files has a one-use unlimited money card.
>>
>>47404224
Devil Summoner, 1 or 2, Sword of Polaris.
>>
>>47404285
Any sort of Monk perks from D&D settings. Also, that perk from high school DxD that makes your entire body as durable as the strongest piece of protective gear you're wearing, if you're ok with accessories.
>>
>>47404299
What's the most expensive thing a jumper could buy with that?
>>
>>47404285
Stripperific from Ar Tonelico handles all the problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
>>47404285
All those traps.

So cute!
>>
>>47404285
>spoiler
That one perk in Highschool of the Dead that makes the most durable peice you got on you be your durability. I dont necessarily know if wearing the adamantium would then make your skin that tough, but the jumper would only need to wear maybe a hoodie over the shlong or some bravers on his/her legs and the durability should be pretty good.
>>
>>47404320
>Also, that perk from high school DxD that makes your entire body as durable as the strongest piece of protective gear you're wearing, if you're ok with accessories.
What if you pick an accessory that's actually undestructible?
>>
>>47404335
I thought that was Highschool of the dead?
>>
>>47404335
Dunno. I personally wouldn't rely on that sort of thing on basic principle, relying on one thing just makes you sloppy. And if you're fighting something you need to be literally invincible to withstand, chances are you'll soon wish you were dead.
>>
What is the best early jump for a house that follows you into future jumps.
>>
>>47404434
Van Helsing
>>
>>47404434
My vote is Legend of Mana, but that's just because it's my favorite thing to ever exist, and I could totally tackle that thing given ten years of grind.
>>
File: i11474414654.png (85 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
i11474414654.png
85 KB, 375x360
>>47404434
Early jump...?

There's a mansion in Inukami, which comes with various protective wards and infinite gas/water/whateverelse.
Final Fantasy 14 has a manor you can buy, with various upgrades. The manor itself is actually super cheap (50CP!), while the upgrades will tack onto the price.
Both of these follow you into each new world, plunking down... somewhere.

Final Fantasy 11 has the Aldoulin Settler Permit... which... I THINK creates a pocket dimension beach house accessible in your warehouse but the wording is kindof ambiguous.
Webmage also has an island manor that's accessable via pocket dimension, with room for companions and a ghost butler.

There's also a couple harder to reach ones, like Power Rangers' Moon Castle, or the Devils' Manor from Actraiser that's buried underground, but you need some way to actually reach them, so those maybe aren't for early unless you're building for that.
>>
>>47404434
Nine to Five. The one problem is that who the fuck wants to Jump just to work in an office for ten years?
>>
>>47394027
Man, the gods of Neutrality are real fuckups.

>Huh we should make ourselves a race, everyone else is doing it.
>So they're up against perfect elves and blue elves, what should they be good at?
>How about nothing? Enjoy that short lifespan nerds!
>>
>>47404434
Darkest Dungeon. It comes with amazing woodlands, a coast to stroll by, cellars and basements to stick all kinds of junk and a grandfather figure. You might have to clean out the pests, but you are putting literally nothing on the line if you decide not to.

>>47404588
Man, I really wanted that Captain of Industry perk and had to come up with excuses to the Companions who were tired of living in hotels and cardboard boxes by that point. It was an early jump, okay?
>>
>>47404610
The Smiths were pretty awesome until they got Greygemmed, though.
>>
>>47404610
Bonus feat nigga, bonus feat.
>>
>>47404588
That's why I took the Odd Jobs origin and the constantly traveling drawback. My life was ten years of travel to clean out broken buildings and heavy lifting, which was extremely easy at that point.

>>47404434
Tenchi Muyo has a mansion for a Jurai Noble, and Slice of Life is easy mode.
>>
>>47404610
Is there any alignment with COMPETANT deities?

Evil: Keeps fucking up, promising to go away forever only to come crawling back like a shitposter without a life

Good: Constantly wrings hands about "muh balance", unwilling to meaningfully improve the world and just generally sits around being smug and/or mysterious
>>
>>47404623
Darkest Dungeon, if the name isn't enough to tell that that is a lie. . .
>>
>>47404702
Yeah, I've never been able to get behind the "balance of good and evil" bullshit. How in the fuck is the Kingpriest not pure unadulterated Lawful Evil rather than "good growing too strong?"
>>
File: myrkul.jpg (13 KB, 231x283) Image search: [Google]
myrkul.jpg
13 KB, 231x283
>>47404702
Myrkul is in your 4chans, shiting up your threads.
>>
>>47404320
>>47404335
It's highschool of the dead and it specifically states that it has to be protective gear, not accessories.
>>
>>47401937
I tried something like that hundreds of threads ago but gave up even after getting /jc/'s passive acceptance because it was impossible for me to make it satisfactory to their desires in terms of sheer setting detail and power balance.

You'll probably give up as well even if you go forward with it, even if you get anons approval. If you want to make an OC jump, become a published author and pretend to be someone else while making a jump of it, they'll accept that much.
>>
>>47404855
You probably would've had more luck if you didn't had that big reality warping system or whatever it was. As OC jumps go, starting off with one where you need to block things off till post spark isn't a good choice.
>>
>>47404434
Basilisk also gives you anything from an Inn to an entire (ninja) village and even a castle.
>>
>>47404872
It was prion-tech, which as powerful as it was, wouldn't have been an issue for the jumper to be able to use, unless they somehow could take it with them. The power to do all that crazy stuff with it was all in the infrastructure after all, so even if you could use it, you couldn't take that power with you, which is what 'can't have that until post-spark' meant. I said it would be locked because I didn't want people to see the setting to be a power grab for being high powered, so I limited what they had access to.

Not like it matters since I've given up on that, an more over, that stuff wasn't even technically in the part I was making a jump of, but an element of the later, broader setting.

If I remember correctly, what actually really broke my back was trying to answer questions about how the powers 'worked' in excruciating detail so people would know 'exactly' how much could be done with them.
>>
File: lightning volcano.jpg (118 KB, 990x742) Image search: [Google]
lightning volcano.jpg
118 KB, 990x742
As some one who has not read One Piece what kind of cool stuff can you do with the Rumble-Rumble Fruit? Any creative uses?
>>
>>47405184
Go look at the one piece wiki that lists all the uses. Lazy baka.
>>
>>47405204
Creative, as in creative in chain uses outside of One Piece.
>>
File: 1422973902402.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1422973902402.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>47405184
Physics son.
>>
>>47405222
You didn't ask for that. You asked for cool stuff you could do with it as someone who hasn't read One Piece. So I directed you to a place that had a bunch of cool and creative stuff.
>>
>>47405184

Tilt oceans and fracture the sky, these allow you to play pinball with the scenery.
>>
>>47401549
Ahhhh, I remember when we thought we were hot shit because we had ten whole jumps under our belts.
Remember the warehouse sized vibranadamantine nuke powered howitzer? Times were so simple back then....
>>
>>47405255
Wrong fruit anon. And even then the Quake Quake fruit can't do that. It tilted an island at it's best showing.
>>
>>47403742
Invader zim sort of.
>>
>>47405252
Fair enough, poor choice of words on my part. I just meant I have not seen or read it.
>>
Best places to get reverse engineering powers? I know about the worm shard but was thinking about getting something else from worm, or would the reverse engineering shard be worth it?
>>
>>47405293
Well, like I said earlier. Go look at the Rumble Rumble fruits wiki page for a start, it has a bunch of cool uses. After that? Pretty much any raw electricity power should be good inspiration, long as it's not stronger then Enel's own showings. Devil Fruits don't grow in power really, just in the skill of the user wielding them. With a ton of practise I imagine you could start pulling the same sort of stuff that the Electromaster esper power can in Raildex.
>>
>>47405321
Fallout, X-Com, and Iji.
>>
>>47405013
Post it so I can see if it's worth caring about?
>>
>>47405266

thanks for the clarification jumpanon, but with tinkering and other abilities it may surpass that. I heard it also cracked an island.
>>
>>47405363
It split part of one yes. It's not exactly a very big island either, Marineford's just a really big naval base really. Any of the islands in part 1 of the series are much much larger then it.
>>
How would princess bubblegum react to a undead even greater than the lich?
>>
>>47405381

Thats why us jumpers have to accomodate that with other perks, honestly in that jump I take the OP made powers like the paint/dakka one. Both mention conceptual and vague stuff that is more beneficial in the long run.

and did you shake hands with Woop Slap?
>>
Sup /jc/

In jumps with continuities that are disjointed or vague, when do you enter them?
>>
>>47405345
pastebin.com/kHbPE1HW
pastebin.com/CKMDFynX
pastebin.com/220xDBM7
pastebin.com/qKzhENS9
>>
>>47405468
Whenever /jc/ tells me is acceptable, so that I don't cause a shitstorm.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d582)

>>47399457
>>47399485
>>47399499
>>47399501
>>47399503
>>47399505
>>47399523
>>47399533
>>47399582
>>47400075
Thank you for your assistance, kind anons!

HOLYMOTHEROFSHITWHATTHEHOLYFLYINGFUCKAREN'TJUMPSSUPPOSETOBESURVIVEABLEWITHITSOWNPERKSWHATTHEFUCKISHAPPENINGOHMYGOD

I'M WARNING YOU DICE, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE-
>>
>>47405468
If the jump doesn't give me a timeframe, probably right at or before the plot starts. Or whenever would be amusing.
>>
>>47405468
Depends on the jump.
Most are just whenever you want, especially if the maker had simply forgotten to mention when.
That said, if it's never mentioned, they'll never know it's a problem.
Places like Dark Souls, on the other hand are, well... different...
Time and Space can be a little loopy in places, effectively turning events into physical locations.
Best answer there is Wank.
>>
>>47405600
It's shit like this that makes me laugh at people who flip over Worm. But yeah-basically you're bearing witness to the death of an entire system of metaphysics and the collapse the universe before it it reforms into a new one. And that's a best case scenario considering what Bhuni will do if he wins.
>>
>>47405422
Depends on if they're an asshole or not.
She seems to be fine with Skeleton Princess, so it's probably not the undeath part that she has problem with.
Just the destructive application of power.
>>
So I would like to make devil fruits, both so they grow/are made naturally and just in general. How would I go about doing that? I know that if someone with a devil fruit dies then the effect moves to another nearby fruit but I'd rather not keep killing my companions over and over to do that.
>>
>>47401849
And where does one get a dragon form, if I might ask? The Forgotten Realms jump? The Spiro Jumps?
>>
>>47405600
Again, Anon. No one will call you a cheating ninnypants if you retcon in the rest of the series before 13-3 to try and prepare for it.
>>
>>47405422
See: >>47405701

It's not that you're undead. It's whether or not you're a jerk or not.
Fuck, she and Marcy used to date, so it's not like it squicks her out or anything.

Just be a nice undead and you're fine.
>>
>>47405721
Both of those work, as do any of the jumps that give a custom form.
PMD is another classic for smaller, more manageable dragon forms.
>>
>>47405721
Spyro, Divinity Dragon Commander, SMT, Fire Emblem Fates, Drakengard-pick your poison. You could even be a western one in Percy Jackson although everybody seems to gun for demigodhood instead
>>
> Finally get around to looking at Dragonlance.
> Oh, Gnomes get access to an inventors perk. That's cool.
> ... I hate Gnomes.
> Oh god, if I became a Gnome, I'd never live that down.
> Everyone just chomping at the bit to make the eight hundred and fiftieth short joke.
> Maybe I should just be a Death Knight and preemptively slaughter people.
> Death Knights get pretty good stuff.
> Lord Soth is pretty cool.
> Tempting...
> Hmmm...
>>
>>47405722
Still not sure how that helps beside trying (and probaly failing) to befriend Lighting, but might as well try, I guess.

Seriously though, isn't one of the unwritten rules that a jump has to be survivable on its own, even if that requires begging the MC to protect you? Does everyone have to die and gets reborn, even if Lightning does her thing and murders not-YVHV?
>>
>>47405774
I swear someone is going to get a dragon waifu with these and DragonLance
>>
>>47405860
>Still not sure how that helps beside trying (and probaly failing) to befriend Lighting, but might as well try, I guess.
>Seriously though, isn't one of the unwritten rules that a jump has to be survivable on its own, even if that requires begging the MC to protect you? Does everyone have to die and gets reborn, even if Lightning does her thing and murders not-YVHV?

Yes yes it is or at least immediately after Pokémon
>>
>>47405877
Well, let's see. Spyro has Cinder, surprised no one's gone for that. Dragon Commander makes YOU a dragon who gets a waifu, so it's the other way around. Same for Fates. Drakengard, I don't remember if it lets you get a pact beast but according to Taro Caim and Angel's relationship included romantic feelings, so it's certainly possible. And Percy Jackson, well you are a demigod. Make like your parents and fuck something weird.
>>
>>47405721
Any jump featuring a lot of dragons. Hell, even the fairy tale jump has a dragon form.
>>
>>47405852
Don't be so down on yourself.
You have to remember to not have a short fuse whenever people go for the low blows.
>>
>>47405852
I think that Tall enough perk lets you ignore race requirements?
>>
>>47405877
oh God, someone is donig a Dragonlance Jump?

Plz, plz, plz tell me that they aren't going to include Kender? Plz?
>>
>>47405924
It's finished and it has Kender.

Anyway, why would someone waifu the dragons in Dragonlance in particular?
>>
File: GRIGORI.jpg (54 KB, 958x453) Image search: [Google]
GRIGORI.jpg
54 KB, 958x453
>>47405721
The trainwreck of a dragons dogma jump has the best dragon form.

I mean look at this sexy immortality giving fucker.
>>
>>47405918
But she needs that perk, anyways.
>>
>>47405938
Grigori is probably the coolest videogame dragon. Except his insistence on setting up ships between the Arisen and NPCs. That fucking nerd, I swear.
>>
>>47405931
To make those humanoid dragon people maybe?
>>
>>47405902
Couldn't you perhaps be the son of Tiamat?
>>
>>47405951
I believe those are made from corrupting dragon eggs, not from human/dragon matings.
>>
>>47405924
It not only has Kender, they get a prestige class. Suffer.
>>
>>47405944
Nah Konatanon is going to ignore it and shrink with every passing jump.
>>
File: tumblr_mk21inWmlh1rb7ph3o1_500.jpg (58 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk21inWmlh1rb7ph3o1_500.jpg
58 KB, 500x594
>>47405950
>>
>>47405972
>>47405931
>>47405924
What is wrong with Kender?
>>
File: What Is Wrong With Kender.png (409 KB, 1324x739) Image search: [Google]
What Is Wrong With Kender.png
409 KB, 1324x739
>>47405994
This is their actual canon description
>>
>>47405956
Yes, at least one or two anons have done that.
>>
>>47405994
They're an entire species of That Guy lulsorandom Sues who are required -REQUIRED - to steal from the party.
>>
>>47405982
He ended up setting me up with that loli forest witch. Selene I think?
>>
>>47406016
Some people see people when they see a Kender.
I see snacks on two legs and a chew toy for pets.
>>
>>47406028
Welcome to jumpchain where new ideas are discouraged... loudly.
>>
>>47406048
First time he set me up with some random ass dude. Then next time I got mercedes. I was fine with mercedes.
>>
>>47405956
>>47406028
Sumerian Tiamat or DnD Tiamat?
>>
>>47406072
Why not both?
>>
>>47406048
Me too, but I was going for that.
Her love-ometer maxes out automatically by completing her quest.
>>
>>47405902
Yeah, Pact is a 300CP option in Drakengard.
>>
File: tumblr_mruj20scd01r922azo1_500.gif (353 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mruj20scd01r922azo1_500.gif
353 KB, 500x281
>>47405912
I suppose I should try to be the bigger person.

But it's just so belittling, you know?
It's not the size of insults, but rather, that originality seems to be in short supply.
Hearing the same two jokes over and over again... it's really the height of boredom.

Though I guess... asking people to rise to the challenge is something of a tall order.

Thanks, anon. It may seem like a small thing, but you made me feel big again.
>>
Okay, folks, build .76 is up for discussion.

Changelog:

>>Location / era rolling
>Clarified
>>Notes on Krynnish pre-history
>Added
>>Notes on classes, levels, etc
>Added
>>Epiphany
>Clarified (hopefully)
>>Arcane Tree
>Switched formatting so notes about the Orders of High Sorcery are more apparent when making selections.
>Added a bit about the Test of High Sorcery
>>Building upgrades
>Updated notes section to reflect limits on upgrade(s)
>>Undead
>Clarified that undead selections are mutually exclusive.
>>Divine Favor and Noble
>Updated to suggest how they work out of jump
>>Death Knight
>Price dropped to 800CP
>Item discount upgraded to free item
>>Requests for additional prestige classes
>Still researching suitable classes
>>
>>47406135
Those puns. They hurt.
>>
>>47406162
What kind of things would be good examples of what you could make with Artifactory?
>>
>>47406162
Do you get points for taking Damned as a mandatory drawback?
>>
>>47405924
I'm probably going to curse the entire race with loud, annoying shoulder angels that ruins their ability to take things without people noticing.
Only if/when they steal from myself or my companions.
I might not do it, if the offender sincerely apologises for their transgressions. But we all know that won't happen.
>>
>>47406162
Wooo

>>47406225
Nope.
>>
>>47406206
Assuming you've got the reagents and raw power, any of the named artifacts shy of the Graygem.

Off the top of my head that'd include: dragonlances (greater and lesser), dragon orbs, and the objects required to build them. Basically the top tier stuff that people go questing for. Items and the like that are above your generic plus whatever sword.

>>47406225
No.
>>
>>47406162
Is there any way we could buy an actual Dragonlance?
>>
What perks protect you against time shenanigans?
>>
File: idonteven.jpg (52 KB, 583x405) Image search: [Google]
idonteven.jpg
52 KB, 583x405
>>47406251
>googled the graygem
>found out the gnomes built a FUCKING LADDER to reach the moon

I know this is a magical world and all, but what the fuck, I thought these things were supposed to be creative. Why didn't they invent propelled spacecraft BEFORE they finished building a ladder to the monn.
>>
>>47406269
No.

However, once the thread is happy with where jump is and I'm happy as well then I'll get to work on modules and adventures for the jump. Among the rewards for at least one of those modules will be a set of dragonlances.
>>
>>47406066
She-goat.

>>47406110
Yeah it didn't exactly bother me. You can do far worse than Selene. Too bad it means two people she cared about have died though.
>>
>>47406163
I feel you man. One of the professional deformations my jumper has is the remnant of a houseruled drawback, particularly the 'Verbal Tic' drawback from Naruto where instead of having a constantly repeated catchphrase like 'Believe It!' or stuff like that, my jumper instead got a near-permanent compulsion to make puns varying from 'so not-funny it hurts' to 'fall-from-the-chair-laughing funny'.
I didn't keep that drawback but it modified my character to the point where it's very hard to not make a pun when I find one.
>>
>>47406339
>>47406269
What do Dragonlances do?
>>
>>47406290
Frame of Reference, from Siren: Blood Curse.
>I think there might even be a full loop going on, but with this, you’ll be the center essentially, so that the effects of shifting time won’t faze you in the slightest. While some useful elements of time magic might still affect you, unwanted shifts to time will have minimal effect on you, especially if you’re aware that they’re coming.
>>
>>47406339

I have a question about the Experience Class perks.

Are the options for each version a 'pick one and only one of these', or can you buy multiple of the same type of Experience Class if you have enough cp?
>>
File: 1463908581192.png (593 KB, 810x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463908581192.png
593 KB, 810x1000
>>47406135
I'm glad I could get a little smile out of you. I go to great lengths to inject a small amount of humor into these threads.
Mixing some puns into the saline solution does seem to help, by and large. I might not make big difference, but I have to reach out somehow.

>>47406163
Do no harm, anon.
It's called the Hippuncratic oath for a reason.
>>
>>47406418
You can buy as many classes as you like.

>>47406402
They're optimized weapons for killing dragons that allow regular knights and foot soldiers to kill dragons. To put it in context, when dragons show back up again everyones first thought is that they're all fucked because no one knows how to make dragon lances anymore.

They come in two levels, greater and lesser, and two models, footsman and mounted.

The short version is that you don't see a dragon die to anything but dragonlances and other dragons.
>>
I'm a few jumps in at this point and having trouble deciding the order of my next few jumps, any suggestions /jc/?

Darkstalkers - For the shape-shifting boost from Blood Magic, and other stuff, a little above my belt weight and definitely dangerous.
Overlord - For lots of shit, but it's significantly above my current belt weight and might be dangerous.
Infamous - Just right in terms of difficulty, but not much I particularly want nor is it particularly useful for me either.
Obsidian Tower - Folded 1000 times. That's all.
>>
>>47406016
I'd probably just give them 'interesting' things to fiddle with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKfupO4ZzPs
>>
>>47406402
Stab the everliving shit out of dragons. Generally considered to be the only way to reliably slay a dragon other than being another dragon or a god.

They also work on gods. One stabbed at full power was hurt badly enough to swear an oath to leave forever; she broke it but the important thing was she was wounded badly enough to retreat despite being wounded by a mere mortal.

The same goddess stabbed with a broken one after her immortality was taken away died for good.
>>
>>47406339
Would having both he Hedge and Tower 300 point Arcane perks give you the benefits of the stars alignment without the weakness?
>>
>>47406461
Infamous, Obsidian, Darkstalkers, Overlord.
>>
>>47406471
Who was this goddess? She sounds like a cunt.
>>
>>47406461
Infamous, Darkstalkers, Obsidian Tower, Overlord
>>
>>47406461
Overlord
Infamous
Darkstalkers
Obsidian Tower
>>
>>47406514
Takhisis. She's the goddess of evil so...yeah.
>>
>>47406471
Point of order: her avatar was wounded and not her. But her avatar was what bound her to the mortal plane at the time, so that oath was supposed to be binding.

She got better, though.

>>47406480
No, and thank you for reminding me that I didn’t clean up Archmage.

Here’s how Tower mages work. They’ve got an Order they belong to, Red, White, or Black. When that moon is high in the sky, they get a power boost. When it’s in new moon phase, they lose power. Archmage makes it so that you get the highs and avoid the lows.

Does that answer your question?

>>47406514
Takhisis.
>>
>>47406339
Wonderful! Any chance you could throw in one that gets you the Arm and Hammer?

>>47406402
Basically? Anti-Dragon Noble Phantasms. Footman's does your current HP to an enemy dragon when you hit it. Mounted does yours PLUS your dragon's, and can fire a double-power blast of your dragon's breath weapon, though this particular use will slowly kill the dragon you're using it from if you overuse it.
>>
A question about Infamous that I asked before but never really got an answer to;

Would draining a Neon sign as a Neon Conduit destroy the sign or would it eventually start working again?

Same question for Video.
>>
>>47406583
Seems most likely the latter unless you are draining it too quickly.
>>
>>47406559
Oh right, yeah. The five-headed dragon's just kind of like an astral projection right? I vaguely remember her true form being some eldritch and BEYOND COMPREHENSION or something so people just interpret it as a five headed dragon.

>>47406583
Not sure about neon signs, but video probably regenerates given the not-Aion nerd owned a bunch of working computer screens he situated his boss battle inside of
>>
>>47406583
Going by the game, they start working again eventually. Same as draining the pixels out of a Video source.
>>
>>47406598
>>47406600
>>47406604
Thanks.
>>
>>47406600
Well, kinda. The gods do have more stable avatars that they use. However, part of the deal when Huma nailed Takhisis though was that Paladine more or less possessed him for that moment. He was both Huma and Paladine, so that's what made it possible for him to pin her down and force that oath.

As for the Age of Mortals stuff and events. It's canon, I accept that. But I just can't think anything other than, meh. For me the last good stuff they did with that series was the Twins trilogy.
>>
>>47406535
Why'd you suggest that
>>
>>47406648
People just want to see other people fail.
>>
>>47403742
Harry Potter has Time Turners, it's only like a Day's worth of Time Travel, but it's still Time Travel.

>>47403994
Ask Red

>>47404702
Anyone who uses "muh balance" as an excuse to not do Good is a fucking coward, or working in a Universe where the "Balance" is an actual thing. Look for clues, and identify which is which.

>>47405468
Whenever the Jump says, or I wing it.

>>47405852
Konata. I'm going to make short jokes whether or not you're a Gnome. If you're Death Knight I'm going to make jokes about a child in armor.

>>47405877
Reminder:In D&D Silver Dragons are Humanaboos.

>>47406163
IT IS A GOOD PAIN. DO YOU HEAR THE PUNS TOO?

>>47405264
Those where fun days man. When the most commonly talked about way to get rid of Bad Guys was to banish them to Ravenloft.
>>
So what's better to take, Infamous Electrokinesis or Raildex Electromaster?
>>
>>47406736
Both.
>>
>>47406728
Explain.
What about Silver Dragons being Humanaboos?
>>
>>47406736
Electromaster is pretty much entirely better. Electrokinesis is really just helpful in letting you power up from electricity.
>>
>>47406648
Because if you are a coward and not interested in the lovely goodies you could use Overlord as a safe power grab. Doing so is heresy however as good build requires you to take dangerous drawbacks to get enough points. It is far too much of a cp vampire to go it safe
>>
>>47406767
One of the more common takes on Silver Dragons I've seen is that they really like Humans. Like much more than other dragons. Like to the point most Humans with Dragon's Blood are descended from Silver Dragons.
>>
>>47406648
>>47406668
I suggested that because Overlord isn't any harder or easier a jump to survive whether you take it after those other jumps or before.

The way the jump is made Overlord has a fixed difficulty/power level. If you're stronger than the jump's setting, the jump won't give you anything more than what you already have, and if your weaker, it'll bring you up to par.

Taking it after those other jumps doesn't make Overlord any more safe, and taking it before makes you better off if you live through it for the jumps afterwards.
>>
>>47406728
I remember when people actually considered using Mr. Bones' Wild Ride on their enemies.
>>
>>47406467
Oh god, I had the worst thought.

Bring Kenders to SCP Foundation.
>>
>>47406810
They also invariably shapeshift into an elf of some variety when they want to “get to know” a human. So they like to cos, and they have particular tastes.
>>
>>47406828
We were cruel children.
Still are, but now we can just kill things.
A small mercy.
>>
>>47406646
So for Archmage of High Sorcery, does the reputation/authority/prestige boost also transfer to other jumps/settings?
>>
>>47406818
The same reason you'd go LoT if Deadlighting as a first jump then?
>>
>>47406843
They usually keep some tell-tale signs though, like Silver hair or eyes.
>>
>>47406852
I want to know how to preform the 'Mr. Bones' Wild Ride', if you would kindly tell me.
>>
>>47406854
Yes.
>>
File: [the ride never ends].gif (3 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
[the ride never ends].gif
3 MB, 576x324
>>47406878
>>
>>47406878
you can pick it up in themepark
>>
>>47406728
>>47406810
>>47406843
>>47406876
The more I look back on those books, the funnier this becomes. It's like Silver Dragons are collectively a bunch of teenagers who don't know how to flirt and are trying to figure out how to drop hints and express interest without out and out saying it.
>>
>>47406882
A related question, but if you bought every perk in the Arcane tree, how does that work? Are you a level 25-31 wizard?
>>
>>47406810
>>47406938
Hell it's not even entirely fan assumptions here, this is paraphrased text from their official entries.

>The silver dragon enjoys the company of humans and elves so much that it will often take the form of a human or elf and live among them for the majority of its life

So silver dragons CANONICALLY love humans so much they spend most of their time shapeshifted to look like a human or elf and living among them.
>>
>>47406878
>>47406927
Rollercoaster Tycoon.
It's in the drive.
BEWARE!
BEWARE!
>>
>>47406956
There's a note about levels at the beginning of the origins section. The short version is that that's up to you, kinda. Buying all those perks either gives you a one time level boost or enhanced learning / power growth.
>>
>>47406461
>>47406648
>>47406668
Overlord is survivable (Join Momonga and its fucking cool), lacking out of jump powers however of good enough power...means you cannot take Rival or even Rival guild as you will likely end up ded.

If you accept taking that then the Rivals get a world item (Assuming you weren't an idiot and took one...you did right? The only item that can save you against the absolute effects some idiots in the plot have and gives you swagger).

Anyway you gank those idiots with out of jump powers and get the world item they no doubt have, but the rival guild drawback is not worth it, that is unless you are a high tier jumper (Nuff said....Hell you don't have to be that Stasis brained fool or Red or Konata...just be Justiceanon or really have some good jumps or two to make you an acceptable badass...many of those exist).

Still.
Go Infamous first, its damn good for a start.
Durability and Regen asap, those two will be your basic survival stuff.
Darkstalkers many goodies to help you...you already have a plan and its good.
No clue of the Obsidian Tower.

Take Overlord as last of these, pick one world item...depending on power, take only the politics and foreigner drawback, now pick up any of the perks as you wish....frankly Overlord is the kind of jump where you take up many drawbacks because damn its worth it considering the things in there.

Kinda like Sword and Sorvery.

Still before Overlord I would take HSDK, or the Kenichi jump, you become a master at the end of the ten years and assuming you picked one or three martial arts have them in a fluid style that you may use and can fight for days...also take the have a lot of Ki perk (So that when you go to Overlord and maybe? Take the Monk or Ki user class...of which there is one, you get a boost in that Ki capacity making you somewhat badass and you can fight without needing to sleep for days..Masters in Kenichi are bullshit).
>>
>>47406967
So . . . they've got human fever?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.