[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Several clades of spiders whose females evolved giant si
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
>Several clades of spiders whose females evolved giant sizes are known for extreme sexual behaviors such as sexual cannibalism, opportunistic mating, mate-binding, genital mutilation, plugging, and emasculation. However, these behaviors have only been tested in a handful of size dimorphic spiders. Here, we bring another lineage into the picture by reporting on sexual behavior of Darwin’s bark spider, Caerostris darwini. This sexually size dimorphic Madagascan species is known for extreme web gigantism and for producing the world’s toughest biomaterial. Our field and laboratory study uncovers a rich sexual repertoire that predictably involves cannibalism, genital mutilation, male preference for teneral females, and emasculation. Surprisingly, C. darwini males engage in oral sexual encounters, rarely reported outside mammals. Irrespective of female’s age or mating status males salivate onto female genitalia pre-, during, and post-copulation. While its adaptive significance is elusive, oral sexual contact in spiders may signal male quality or reduce sperm competition.

http://www.nature.com/articles/srep25128

I think I'm starting to understand why Drow philosophers are so feared. Modeling every aspect of your life on that of the spider can lead to some shocking extremes.
>>
>>47392042
>plugging
?
>>
>>47392042
Pretty much what real life would be like if femnazis got their way
>>
File: more.gif (535 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
more.gif
535 KB, 320x240
>>47392084
It is the term for when the female rips the males genitals off, and jams them into her genitals, allowing her to extract the seed on the go!
>>
>>47392098
Drow have a crazed goddess keeping everything in check. Without Lolth, and chad-zak, the Drow race is doomed to tear itself apart.
>>
>>47393228
And the femnazis have anita sarkeesian and laci green, whats your point?

So far I see little difference
>>
File: 1459737732274.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459737732274.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
>>47393001

Whelp. That's enough learning for me today.
>>
>>47393481
There's no crazy goddess keeping femnazi's in check. Femnazis don't want men either -- Drow at least keep them around, even if they are second class.
>>
>>47393938
My point being is you dont have to be a god/goddess to keep a bunch of crazy fucks in line. Sarkeesian does that perfectly well while taking money from her brain dead fans. As far as men, there are femnazis who claim that we should reduce the population of men down to 1 million and use them for reproduction perposes only.
>>
>>47392098
Good thing they're even more fantastical and unreal than the drow.

Unfortunately, they have the side effect of inspiring creating edgy hatespewers in real life. But you can't exactly blame an imaginary caricature for the actions of the hatemongers who imagine them.
>>
>>47394069
Very subtle bait, excellently crafted.
10/10
>>
>>47393481
go back to >>>/pol/ please
>>
>>47392042
Sounds about right for drow.
>>
>sexual cannibalism, opportunistic mating, mate-binding, genital mutilation, plugging, and emasculation
Around here we call that "Tuesday"
>>
>>47393001
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>47393001
Isn't nature beautiful.
>>
>>47393481
>femnazis
You do realise you are talking about a handful of people scattered across the globe here.
Or are you one of those stupid peole that think femnazi is 'any feminist I don't like'?
>>
>>47393001
HAHAHAHAHA

goddamn i havent laughed that hard in a long time thank you anon
>>
>>47393481
Llolth keeps them in check by magically ensuring they don't go extinct in various ways.

The two retards you mention would, in any position of power, fuel their collapse for the sake of patreon, attention or ad revenue
>>
File: 1440747567568.png (74 KB, 639x481) Image search: [Google]
1440747567568.png
74 KB, 639x481
>>47393001
Are seahorse males the only men who aren't treated like shit by their women or something? Fucking hell.

>>47400516
Yet these handful of "extremists" are extremely famous, decorated by mainstream media like Time Magazine, invited to speak at the UN and directly responsible for a lot of legislation. They're a "handful" of people, but remember that the Nazi party was only a "handful" of Germans and the Communist party only a "handful" of Russians. Numbers don't matter, what matters is how influential this small number is and whether the majority condones them. In these contexts, silently doing nothing is akin to approval
>>
>>47400668
There are some. Parrots and some other birds mate for life and raise the chicks together, and penguins take turns incubating the egg. There's also plenty of animals where the male just knocks up the female and fucks off, leaving her to raise the kids.

It's mostly bugs and deep sea fish where the male is screwed in comparison to the female (being far mofe short lived, and in the case many spiders and mantises likely to get eaten). Although in many insects the female also dies shortly after mating, and many baby spiders eat their mother.
>>
>>47400516
Religions with no orthodoxy breed extremists of convenience.
>>
File: 1424296307303.jpg (75 KB, 463x768) Image search: [Google]
1424296307303.jpg
75 KB, 463x768
>>47394069
There's a lot of people calling themselves unicorns out there, in that case.
>>
>>47392042
I much preferred drow before they were retconned into lulz-evil psychopaths. But I guess Drizzt books don't sell as well if the drow are somewhat reasonable and just treat men the way we treated women in the late-1800s/early-1900s
>>
>>47392042
Now I want to include even more spider like drows in my next game. I have 2 players with femdom fetish and a hard on for drows. Can't wait until they hear about plugging friday, and 'eat-their-dicks-sliced-in-a-salad' wednesday.

Man, taking something fetishy and making it horrifying has a great deal of satisfaction.
>>
>>47403143
That probably just ends up moving it from one magical realm to another. Pretty sure extreme femdom guro vore drow are somebody's fetish.
>>
>>47392098
>pol hijack lol!
Plz go.
>>
>>47403866
>Anything that criticizes my cunt cult is /pol/
Clearly you forgot how to normal
>>
>>47400668
The people who are called "extremists" by the screamists aren't even a consistent level of "extreme". They're mostly anyone who dares to criticize the screamists' sacred cows or acknowledge inconvenient facts like the fact that media influences people. The screamists go on screaming about how evil and stupid and subhuman their victims are, but all that really defines them is that they questioned the wrong thing in an unapproved way because "free speech"... or wrote something with too many minorities in it.

When people complain about "feminazis", this is what they're comparing to the deaths of millions of people.
>>
>>47405275
Have you tried not being a little bitch?
>>
>>47401759
With a global population of several billions there's rarely just a handful of anything.
>>
>>47405288
Look at him, trying to summon some kind of feeling of masculinity by ways of claiming others are bitches for not agreeing with him.
>>
>>47405330

Feminists always bitch about inconsequential issues that are either overblown or nonexistent.

Take the recent issue with the female Ghostbusters trailer. There are people, right this second, blasting the AVGN because he decided that he didn't like the movie based on the terrible trailer that they shoved out for it.

In a world where woman can be doused in acid, disowned by their family, and eventually murdered in cold blood just for refusing to marry someone that they didn't love, it's pretty fucking sad that the most hot button issue that third wave feminists are pissing themselves over are the opinions of men whose worst crime was to say "I disagree."
>>
>>47400668
No, really, consensual, loving relationships are remarkably common in nature, Seahorses are just gifted with insanely adorable little perfect relationships.
>>
>>47405592
The vast majority of animals are not intelligent enough to give informed consent. Therefore the vast majority of sex is mutual statutory rape.
>>
>>47405503
And he's not even disagreeing on any legal or ethical issue, only on the artistic merits of a Hollywood movie with women in it.
>>
>>47405503
>people are starving in Africa, nobody else has the right to complain unless they too are starving
>feminists don't complain about honour killings
Not to mention you retards bitch every bit as much about muh feminazis.
>>
>>47405503
>lestarvingAfricansmeme

Sorry kid, no one is responsible for solving all the problems in the world before they can address what they can actually change.

But hey, unreasonable standards are a great way to look like an idiot right?
>>
>>47405503
>eventually murdered in cold blood just for refusing to marry someone that they didn't love

But that's a good thing, especially since they wouldn't be able to provide for a family otherwise.
>>
>>47405685
>mutual statutory rape.

Is it statutory? I mean we don't really set age of consent laws for animals and I don't think they set any for themselves.
>>
>>47405503
In other words, when people compare their victims to the Nazis, they aren't talking about the deaths of millions of people, they're talking about them complaining about things that they're not supposed to acknowledge.

Apparently, the reason they shouldn't acknowledge these things isn't because they're politically inconvenient, but because they aren't the world's worst problem, and that means they "practically" don't exist even though they do.

And yet, the people who say this aren't trying to solve the world's worst problem themselves. Instead, they're complaining about feminism.
>>
>>47405751
It is in the sense that it's having sex with someone incapable of understanding the issue at hand and therefore giving meaningful consent. There aren't literal statutes about it, but if you believe that there are ethical universals, and if one of them is that it's wrong to have sex with someone who can't give informed consent, then the conclusion is obvious.
>>
>>47405503
>>47405730
i think your confusing actual feminist issues with those that just happen to be females complaining about a 1st World Problem on the Internets
>>
>>47405716
>>47405730
>>47405757

If your platform is to provide equality against the societal problems of woman than it stands to reason that you'd work to try and focus your attention on the issues that impact woman the most.

But no, men going "I disagree" on social media or a picture depicting an attractive, yet fictional, woman in a bikini or violently defending a piece of media because it's supposedly made by an all female cast and "GURRL POWERZ" and all that shit is a much better way to spend your time and a much better outlet to direct your millions of twitter followers upon rather than real places with real women who are suffering actual injustices beyond not being able to fit into a pair of size 0 jeans.

You can shit yourselves in impotent rage and disagree with me all you want but once you've gained self-awareness and looked at this mess from an unbiased viewpoint, you're just making the entire movement look like a joke where the only ones not getting the punchline are the ones angrily drawing attention to it, not dissimilar to what the BLM movement is doing for civil rights or people against police brutality.
>>
>>47405851
>You can shit yourselves in impotent rage
>smugtrollface.jpg

I ain't even mad bro, but keep projecting, maybe it'll make you feel better.

>wins vs. Feminazis: 1
>hurr hurr
>>
>>47405851
>You evil mindless subhumans are only mad that I DISAGREE WITH YOU! Because that's literally all I'm doing, not posting page after page of hate speech for hours at a time!
>Also, the fact that you acknowledge inconvenient things like media influence is the World's Worst Problem! Because they're not true even though they are, and that means that acknowledging them makes you an evil mindless subhuman!
I'm not sure you know what disagreeing is.
>>
>>47405896

Sure mate, you care so little that you had to reply just to say how little you care.

I'm sure you're not lying or trying to save face.
>>
>>47405851

>If your platform is to provide equality against the societal problems of woman than it stands to reason that you'd work to try and focus your attention on the issues that impact woman the most.

Alternatively: You can try to deal with solvable problems. The vast majority of people have no real ability to influence those major issues beyond lending their voice when it is public debate.
>>
Lots of thirsty whiteknights in this thread
>>
>>47405851
Well then, if your platform is that people shouldn't bitch about "first world problems" then I don't see what you're doing here bitching about this minor problem instead of giving all your savings to charities to feed starving Africans.
>>
>>47405936
Is there even a debate? Pretty much anyone would agree that the World's Worst Problems are bad things. Saying that bad things are bad is ostensibly uncontroversial, but likely to get them attacked by people who'd attack them anyway, because they're acting like their "obvious" ideas are revolutionary and make them special, or some other weird anti-feminist rhetoric like that.
>>
File: pet puma.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
pet puma.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>47405775
>it's wrong to have sex with someone who can't give informed consent
oh yeah? you try having sex with a cougar without its consent then
>>
>>47405775
There is a thing called statutory rape(if you are so retarded that you cant give consent), and then there is the classic rape(sexual assault perpetrated against a person without that person's consent).
>>
>>47406100
There's a difference between consent and informed consent. There are some creatures (children, animals, and the retarded) who can agree to have sex in the literal sense but who are not mentally capable of understanding the issues involved in that decision. Having that kind of sex is still rape. If you don't agree, go join NAMBLA or something.
>>
Here I was thinking this would be a decent wholesome thread about Drow BDSM
>>
>>47403849
Someone's fetish...I dont think it is those guys fetish though. I know for sure GURO isn't since one of them is like, super squeamish with blood.
>>
>>47406456
The concept of statutory rape is actually a very modern concept.
>>
>>47406940
The concept that children and animals are not for sexual is fairly old. And even if it weren't, so what?
>>
>>47405851
>If your platform is to provide equality against the societal problems of woman than it stands to reason that you'd work to try and focus your attention on the issues that impact woman the most.

What's wrong with prioritizing the issues that affect the people in your community over those, say, somewhere a million miles away?

Also, what about
>>47406096
?
>>
>>47406940
And the issue of an angry father and his extended male family members and friends tracking you down and beating you like a rented mule or castrating you for taking advantage of the lovely, underaged daughter isn't.

You have hurt a family member and potentially messed up the viability of certain social and economic expectations they had been nursing for sometime, certain arrangements.

Hence, you will be lucky to be walking away from it.

A certain number of Spanish Conquistadors left Spain in some hurry because of the extreme displeasure of male family members, initially through open windows, then presumably, a fast horse, then a hasty passage to seek their fortune on a ship bound for the New World.

And so on and so forth, really.

Variations on that theme or scenario are a key source of human drama and conflict throughout time. Young men have risked getting their asses kicked or shot full of holes over pretty young women for longer than we have been telling stories about it, for sure.

(A perennial one in North America is about the ghosts of lovers who drowned seeking each other on a haunted lake, etc.)
>>
>>47407062
Because prioritizing in that way kind of outs the lie of "all women, one voice" that we enjoy dipping into so much.
>>
>>47407300
sounds more like a case of "not with my daughter" then an actual condemnation of the practice

or "the dukes son has taken my daughters maidenhead, but i got a cow, so its all cool now"
>>
>>47405936

If the civil rights movement and woman suffrage focused on just "solvable problems" then black people and woman would still have no rights and wouldn't be able to vote.
>>
>>47392042
>opportunistic mating
Is this just rape?
>>
>>47405936

>The vast majority of people have no real ability to influence those major issues beyond lending their voice when it is public debate.

This reminds me of a funny joke.

"How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?"

"I dunno?"

"None, because feminists can't change anything."
>>
>>47406096

Because this entire argument is off topic and has no place anywhere on this board.
>>
This is it. This is where /tg/ died.

You guys have unironically become SJWs defending feminists.

You have become Tumblr.
>>
>>47409029
Well, I'm not about to dispute that.
>>
>>47400668
Most mammals go the opposite direction and treat their women like shit. Bears murder cubs just to put females back in heat, dolphins corral and take turns raping females, etc.

Sexual equality is for the weak.
>>
>>47409139
Anon, in the real world, the feminists who stand and speak often have a point.
In your internet world, everyone, including you, is a caricature. Step away from your computer and out of your safe zone. The world is a big place, but you will be better for it.
>>
File: e96.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>47409476
>>
>>47393001
Also, canines do it without the genital ripping part. Makes life pretty inconvenient for both participants though
>>
>>47409524
>the feminists who stand and speak often have a point.

Literally no they don't. Women are, legally, entirely equal and in many cases given more rights than men in the 1st World. In the 3rd World, everyone is shit and whatnot, but no amount of clamoring for "safe spaces" and "intersectionality" is going to fucking stop rape or genital mutilation in a shithole part of Africa.

Women are not oppressed. You don't need safe spaces to protect you from opinions you don't like. Offense is not given, it's only taken. There is no gender pay gap. Black lives actually don't matter more than anyone else's.

It's time to grow out of your college activism phase and remove the pink dye from your hair.
>>
>>47409590
>women aren't paid less than men despite numbers proving it
>there isn't a concerted effort to ban abortion and birth control denying women agency over their own bodies
>women have more rights than men

go back to /pol/ or wherever you came from little shill
>>
>>47409625
I recall reading somewhere that the wage gap was primarily caused by by women on average preferring to work less hours than men, not by any discriminatory practices.
Give me a few minutes, I'll see if I can track down the reference.
>>
>>47409625
>despite numbers proving it
You mean gross aggregates counting all women across all careers against all men across all careers, without pointing out that they're including the fact that women as an aggregate take maternity leave, work less hours than men overall, and seek less promotions than men? Oh yeah, real factual analysis there, buddy.

>there isn't a concerted effort to ban abortion and birth control denying women agency over their own bodies
Because it's a fucking political issue. Also, where's the outrage over the fact that women can opt in or out of a pregnancy, and thus choose whether or not a child is born, but the father of that child has no say at all, and if it's born against his wishes, he is forced to pay for it? Oh wait, there isn't any.

They don't have to sign up for selective service, they get less strict sentences than men for the same crime, they're often not even punished at all for things like statutory rape of minors, they get off without punishment for ruining lives with false rape allegations, they get more homeless aid and shelters built specifically for them, they get given jobs they are not qualified for due to quotas, they will never be forced to pay alimony after a divorce but men will have to pay for their lifestyle, etc.

Do I need to go on? I can if you want.
>>
>>47409625
Don't forget
>Offense is not given, it is only taken

The reason that people like that tend to portray their angry ridicule as "opinions that you don't like" is because they know they're in the wrong and deal with it by willfully ignoring their actions. That's why the majority of their arguments are based on claiming we should ignore things.
>>
>>47409725
Being offended is a choice. You are choosing to be offended.

That's no one's fault but your own. Claiming something offends you is called whining, and demanding something stop because it offends you is called censoring.

It's time to grow up. Words can't hurt you, Anon.
>>
>>47409704
>Because it's a fucking political issue.
>womens rights are a political issue

yes and?

It's a political issue, so there needs to be political movement to fix it and surprise surprise there is.

>the father of that child has no say at all
>other people should have a say in what happens to your body

you don't mind if I borrow your kidney for a while then?

>MRA talking points

cry moar
>>
>>47409767
So wait...a man should have no say in whether or not HE IS FORCED TO BE A FATHER and thus FINANCIALLY SUPPORT A CHILD HE DIDN'T WANT, simply because a woman decided she's going to keep the baby because it's her body, not his?

And you're going to claim this immediately after claiming women don't have more rights than men?
>>
>>47409760
>Being offended is a choice.
That's a lie.

It's no surprise that your philosophy of self-entitlement is based on a lie, since it consists almost entirely of lies.

>It's time to grow up. Words can't hurt you, Anon.
They hurt you pretty much all the time.
>>
>>47409625
>>women aren't paid less than men despite numbers proving it
Is there really though? Last I checked the numbers lumped everyone from all careers together and found men occupy high paying jobs more, not that they're paid more for the same job.
>>
>>47409674
Yeah, here we go:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/more-evidence-the-gender-wage-gap-is-due-to-choice-not-discrimination/article/2557200
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/14/on-equal-pay-day-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-gender-pay-gap/
http://freakonomics.com/podcast/the-true-story-of-the-gender-pay-gap-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
>>
>>47409811
>That's a lie

of·fend·ed
əˈfendid/
adjective
adjective: offended

resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult.
>>
>>47409828
Yes, "offended" is in the dictionary.
>>
>>47409849
So if your contention is that being offended is not something you choose to do, what is it?

Nothing I do inherently offends. If I shout "cunt" with no one around to hear it, or I say it in front of my friends, no one is offended, because no one TAKES offense.

Please explain to me how things can be inherently offensive.
>>
>>47409767
youre getting fucking owned dude, you lost this debate. badly. go home.
>>
>>47409524

Actually anon, in the real world, most women hate feminists just as much as men do.

It has something to do with the fact that feminists will often talk down to women and try to speak for them when they don't agree with the fact that there being a female character who isn't wearing a burqa isn't the worse thing ever.

There's a reason why feminism only makes up like 5-8% of most first world populations.

>women aren't paid less than men despite numbers proving it

Women get paid less than men because most woman go for jobs where they're paid minimum wage or they go for less hours overall.

Most women will go for positions like receptionists or waitresses or the like while men will go for jobs like engineering or carpentry.

The push to ban abortion clinics is a symptom of a greater disease that's being done to end services like welfare. It's shit but it's not like abortion clinics are the only things going on the chopping block.

Woman will usually get the bulk of a man's resources in a divorce, are favored in custody disputes, can claim rape, get someone put in jail, and suffer relatively no repercussions for this while men who claim rape are ridiculed by society, they can go on maternity leave to take care of their children while men get nothing, and aren't considered for the draft while men are.

There are a lot of instances where the situation favors women while men are left out in the lurch, it's just that these issues don't get talked about often.
>>
>>47409625

The second part of my post here >>47409923 is in response to your post.
>>
>>47409923
>>47409907
Don't bother, it's a shitposter who probably closed the tab already.
>>
>>47409923
>The push to ban abortion clinics is a symptom of a greater disease that's being done to end services like welfare.

Yeah, I totally forgot all those firebombings and shootings of welfare offices. And the state laws specifically crafted to close them.

But hey if the real world is scary you can always just keep pretending it's the ebil feminazis

Stay stupid anon.
>>
I'm Sorry It Must Be Done

https://youtu.be/ubNqUyf0op0

https://youtu.be/h67JpMyrOVE
>>
>>47409923
Where do you live that has a draft?
>>
>>47409883
>So if your contention is that being offended is not something you choose to do, what is it?
An emotion.

Despite what ultra-sensitive crybullies like to say, people can't just turn their feelings on and off like light switches. There are entire fields of science dedicated to how the human mind actually works, and that isn't it. People like to pretend they can, partially for the false sense of superiority they get from lying about how offended they are without actually hiding it, and partially because it hides their responsibility for their own actions by blaming them on others, but the fact of the matter is that emotions are caused.

>Please explain to me how things can be inherently offensive.
Bleach isn't "inherently" toxic except in the context of certain types of living organisms, but I wouldn't recommend drinking an entire bottle of it. That's because its toxicity in certain contexts is a fact; people don't die because they "choose" to, they die because bleach is toxic.
>>
>>47409981
>>Yeah, I totally forgot all those firebombings and shootings of welfare offices
Are you conflating the fundamental Christian fringe with fucking female rights?

Here's a question; If you think women are so oppressed, can you name a right men have that women don't?
>>
>>47409923
>It has something to do with the fact that feminists will often talk down to women and try to speak for them when they don't agree with the fact that there being a female character who isn't wearing a burqa isn't the worse thing ever.
It probably has more to do with the fact that anti-feminists don't understand what feminist arguments actually are, if your strawman is any indication.
>>
>>47410008
>Are you conflating the fundamental Christian fringe with fucking female rights?

You must have missed what I said, I know it's very complicated to try to think that people with an agenda will use violence to carry it out. But try real hard and maybe you can get it.

>can you name a right men have that women don't?

What are we discussing? Autonomy over one's own body?
>>
>>47410007

No, they die because they're stupid enough to choose to drink fucking bleach.
>>
>>47410007
>people can't just turn their feelings on and off like light switches.
Sounds like a personal problem, doesn't it? Why exactly is anyone but you responsible for your emotions?

>people don't die because they "choose" to, they die because bleach is toxic.
Ah, so here is your central thesis. Some words are "inherently" toxic. Just like the chemical of bleach would be poisonous to humans regardless of whether it has a label on it, the word "cunt" or something else is just inherently offensive, before or after any language actually includes it. In fact, if I went to another country that didn't speak English and called a woman there a "cunt", she'd break down in tears because the sounds being made are toxic to humans. That's your point, right?

Because surely you can't be arguing that I am responsible for making sure that everything that comes out of not only MY mouth, but the mouth of EVERY PERSON AROUND ME is sterilized of all POSSIBLE "offensive" sounds that might trigger...feelings in someone nearby?

Because you saying that is offensive to me and I demand that you stop thinking it because it triggers me and hurts me just like drinking bleach.
>>
>>47410057
So you admit that it's completely stupid to act like you could just choose not to be hurt by hurtful things.
>>
>>47410043
>I know it's very complicated to try to think that people with an agenda will use violence to carry it out.
The fringe Christians (and note it was INDIVIDUALS, not fucking groups of people) that attacked abortion clinics way back when, happened because the concept of abortion was contrary to their RELIGIOUS VIEWS. Not because they wanted fucking women to be oppressed.

Hey, wasn't one of those abortion clinic bombers a woman...?

>Autonomy over one's own body?
Last I checked, men don't have that since women can fucking sue a fucking sperm donor for child support.
>>
>>47410034

>It probably has more to do with the fact that anti-feminists don't understand what feminist arguments actually are, if your strawman is any indication.

Believe me, if feminists had a point then people wouldn't dismiss them as being whiny cunts who waste their time being offended on the internet.
>>
>>47409796
If you didn't want to be forced into such a situation, perhaps you shouldn't have done the fuck and had a cum, like the degenerate mongrel that you are.
Speaking as a wizard, I have no problem with the new dawn of our SJW overlords.
>>
>>47410111
>women can fucking sue a fucking sperm donor for child support
what
>>
>>47407920
You can support the struggles of other people that are oppressed while dealing with your own problems. Is it really so hard to care about more than one thing at once? Why is it an either-or?
>>
>>47410133
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/
>>
>>47410145
>while dealing with your own problems.

You don't have problems. White privilege, remember?
>>
>>47410178
But I'm black
>>
>>47410178
1) Any particular reason you assumed I'm white?
2) What do you think white privilege has to do with a discussion on women's rights? If you want to discuss race and how white people are the ones truly oppressed, there are other threads on other boards and forums.
>>
>>47410199
And I identify as a female muslim trans-disabled genderfluid person of color. I have more privilege points than you, so you owe me reparations and also you need to stop trying to silence my voice
>>
>>47410085

We just went from "you choose to be offended" to "people don't choose to die from bleach" to "people die because they chose to drink bleach" to "because people can choose to not drink bleach, it PROVES that people can't choose to not to be offended."

To get back on topic for a second, do y'know what I do whenever I get offended?

I recognize that the situation is making me upset, I close the tab/leave the conversation, focus my attention on something that I enjoy doing, and after 2-3 days, I don't even remember what I was so offended over.

I don't waste my time going on facebook to blow the situation outta proportion or call for someone's head on a fucking pike just because I was upset at that particular moment.
>>
>>47410200
>1) Any particular reason you assumed I'm white?
lol

>2) What do you think white privilege has to do with a discussion on women's rights?
Typical White Feminism, thinking it matters in the world. How about you shut up and start promoting people of color to speak about Black Feminism?
>>
File: innadesert.jpg (101 KB, 681x653) Image search: [Google]
innadesert.jpg
101 KB, 681x653
>>47410003
lots and lots of countries has a draft anon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription#Conscription_by_country
>>
File: 1386891352836.jpg (239 KB, 824x969) Image search: [Google]
1386891352836.jpg
239 KB, 824x969
Even with all this arguing this thread is the perfect representation of the drow.

Endlessly backstabbing and distrusting. Assumptions of sin and slights. Mayhem and discourse. This is why to get idea for writing drow I just go to the tumblr side of twitter and watch all the social "progressives" tear each other apart

now post Drow Bitches
>>
Is /pol/ ever going to gain enough self-awareness to realize that they're just our version of SJWs/crazy feminists? Jesus christ you people are annoying.
>>
>>47410354
a lot is the social progressive false flagging. Their MO is to pretend they don't exist. Its interesting to watch.
>>
>>47410354
it takes a dick to fuck an asshole.
/pol/ is a necessary evil.

if if i dont agree with /pol/, they are needed to fight the regressive left
>>
>>47410397
Whenever you see someone say >>47410354 (The whole "lol I'm not an SJW but don't you think anti-SJWs are just as bad? Fuck those problematic, sexist losers!"), you know it's a "progressive" trying to mask themselves by shifting the discussion to mock what they call "/pol/", which is the term for anyone who has facts to counter their bullshit.
>>
>>47410447
No, you're just both cunts.
>>
File: 1451930137258.png (558 KB, 811x456) Image search: [Google]
1451930137258.png
558 KB, 811x456
>>47410447
Thats why its so funny. People can see though it. If you just call them out on it they releave themselves. And if you remain un appologetic, they eventually tun on themsleves and attack other SJW. Its so fucking wonderful.

Enjoy a lovely Drow bar maiden enjoying a day of hard work rather than worrying about vanity
>>
>>47410518
Seems she is having abit of a wardrobe malfunction, guess thats what happen if you clean tables like that, they're bound to pop out.
>>
>>47410407
>regressive left
I love this new meme. Very fresh.
>>
>>47410518
>enjoying
She's obviously a slave
>>
File: modern drow.jpg (156 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
modern drow.jpg
156 KB, 751x1063
>>47410598
I like to imagine she's having a hard time integrating into surface culture
"What do you mean cover up? I'm mostly covered with this dress!"
>>
>>47410603
>Wanting segregation
>Wanting safe-spaces
>Wanting censoring
>Wanting state-controlled media
>Wanting cultural Marxism

What else would you call it?
>>
>>47410630
"Well if i use both my hands and chest it gets clean faster right?"

guess shes a tavern maid for a reason, not all drow may be wise, but they certainly don't skimp on the appearances.
>>
>>47410661
It's about as right as saying everybody who's not far left is some kind of right-wing authoritarian national supremacist, I'd say.

Students are notoriously riotous and kind of fucked-up politically speaking, really.
>>
File: buisness drowess.png (1007 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
buisness drowess.png
1007 KB, 1024x1448
Why is now one else posting delicious royal black drow?

Why is there so little modern drow pictures?
>>
>>47410661

Progressivism?
What exactly are they regressing to?
>>
>>47410705
Because modern fantasy tends to be lazy as shit stuff that was abandoned with the 80s/early-90s.
>>
>>47410698
No one implied the entire political left is regressive and shit.

But there certainly is a very loud (and getting louder) segment that is entirely regressive.

>>47410721
>What exactly are they regressing to?
Yeah, racial segregated classrooms, mandatory "diversity quotas", and censorship of art and media that doesn't conform to their ideology certainly is not regressive in any way. It's the future!
>>
>>47410603
its not a meme. postmodernist leftists have adopted counter enlightenment philosophy. counter enlightenment was originally a movement for fuedalists and theocrats to fight liberalism, democracy, individualism, economic freedom, etc. it was centered in germany and eventually evolved into the nazis. then after the war, communists started adopting nazi counter enlightenment philosophy and applying it to leftist causes. thus the regressive left advocates alot of positions that in truth are hard core reactionary:

* racial and gender segregation (safe spaces)
* sex is bad (sex negative feminism)
* women need special protection (yes means yes)
* religion is good (if its islam, a brown person religion)
* science is bad ("scientism")
* racism and sexism (intersectionality)
>>
>>47410747
>But there certainly is a very loud (and getting louder) segment that is entirely regressive.
Alright. But why is it necessary to be a Stormfronter to be against that?
>/pol/ is a necessary evil.

I mean, it's basically fighting Stalinists communists to then welcome Literally Hitler.
>>
File: 1414012203928.jpg (501 KB, 1150x800) Image search: [Google]
1414012203928.jpg
501 KB, 1150x800
>>47410723
which really sucks because theres so much room for exploration. I never though a buisness Drowess would make me so happy, or a punk rocker

yes I know its not a drow damnit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
>>
>>47410603
>>47410764
oops forgot source
http://press.princeton.edu/chapters/i7705.html

>>47410661
muh nigga

>>47410721
counter enlightenment philosophy.
anti humanism.
anti science.
anti universalism.
anti freedom
anti individualism
http://press.princeton.edu/chapters/i7705.html
>>
>>47410813
>But why is it necessary to be a Stormfronter to be against that?
...what? Who has ever implied that, except fucking SJWs who call everyone who disagree with them "/pol/"?
>>
>>47410843
Well, I dunno, but >>47410407 basically says that, yeah?
>>
>>47410254
Hey, I can't help but notice all the bleach you're not drinking.

>To get back on topic for a second, do y'know what I do whenever I get offended?
Magically turn your feelings off, because that's apparently something that awesome smuggernauts like you can do?

Didn't think so.

The mere fact that you're offended disproves your insane philosophy of "it's never the offender's fault".

>I don't waste my time going on facebook to blow the situation outta proportion or call for someone's head on a fucking pike just because I was upset at that particular moment.
You've spent the whole topic doing that.
>>
>>47410255
A minute ago you were implying that women should stop trying to solve the issues that they faced in the west. Now I'm supposed to believe you care about black/poc women? Fuck off.

>lol

lol yourself
>>
File: Taking it hook line and sinker.jpg (66 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
Taking it hook line and sinker.jpg
66 KB, 500x491
>>47405275
I've used the term "feminazis" to describe exactly one thing. People that demand the death and enslavement of millions in the name of equality. I know that majority of people that go online chanting "kill all men" don't actually mean it, but just like on /pol/ you don't know if this people really things all Jews/Islams should be killed or it's just someone that things saying such things is funny. You don't really know but there are probably a good few in there.

As for the rest of what you said, I did not choose my political stance on this shit. I got forced into it, because I decided to voice my honest opinion online. I'm one of the people you call a "screamist" because I was I got people comparing me to Hitler, piles of death threats, and tons of other bullshit, because I had the awedacity to not want to vote for Clinton, think men have some bullshit problems as well, actknowledge the fucking Equal Pay Act of 1963 is a thing, and countless other things. I didn't decide I wanted to be a "screamist" I got branded as one and was forced to take the role, so FUCK YOU.
>>
>>47410864

>Deflect points from the argument
>Only attacked a position that you're capable of handling instead of the point that's actually being argued
>NO U!

I was expecting nothing but I'm still disappointed in you.
>>
>>47410354
>hate feminists
>also hate /pol/
>love drow and would enjoy an excuse to talk about them

Man this fucking thread. Even skimming it is tiresome. It'll probably get deleted too since some janitor seems to have an agenda against drow threads.

I just want to shitpost about dark elves dammit.
>>
>>47410989
>hate feminists
>also hate /pol/
FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG
>>
File: 1386892765920.jpg (72 KB, 800x733) Image search: [Google]
1386892765920.jpg
72 KB, 800x733
>>47410989
post drow bitches

lte the usleful idiots think they are doing good

extra points for interracial drow
>>
File: Father_and_daughter.jpg (42 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
Father_and_daughter.jpg
42 KB, 300x370
>>47411011
>everyone that disagrees with me is one of THEM

Truth is, you and you're type are just very unlikable and unreasonable. Your ideas are not as interesting or intelligent as they sound to you.
>>
File: 1447446942069.gif (315 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447446942069.gif
315 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>47411011
I love how both sides say this but neither realizes how fucking hilariously retarded that is.
>>
>>47411111
Quints confirm.
>>
>>47392042
>http://www.nature.com/articles/srep25128
The sample size is shit and labratory experiments should be discounted. The last time someone relied on lab results for insect behavioral studies, people thought that female mantises eating their mate's head was normal behavior. The fact is that they were hungry and stressed from being under hot lights in a new place without food for many hours.

To be fair, these guys did discover some things, but the terms they used are misleading.
>>
>>47411647
Average science reporting, then?
>>
>>47410953
>>Deflect points from the argument
You didn't make any points. Your position is a bald-faced lie and you aren't even trying to live up to your ridiculous macho posturing.
>>
File: artio.png (328 KB, 703x700) Image search: [Google]
artio.png
328 KB, 703x700
Legit /pol/fag here. I'd rather leave it all alone and just talk shit about games with the rest of you, but regressive shitbags, like this dumb cunt who doesn't know how to deal with an opinion he doesn't like and calls it "offensive" like anybody gives a shit, refuse to leave anyone the fuck alone. Ironically, these kids are the ones that actually think no means yes.

So here we are shitposting because fuck them taking their horseshit anywhere uncontested. People like that ruin everything they touch, because they turn communities away from their core tenets and principles for a false sense of "diversity" and "inclusivity" when there was no problem in the first place. They gotta be chased out and kept out, the fucking roaches.

I also guarantee you none of these sacks of shit work for a living, or have a college degree that's actually worth a damn, else they wouldn't be talking about dumb shit nobody cares about. They're either on benefits or daddy's money.

Here's a token I was using for my drunken drow monk, can't find the original, so this sleep deprived rambling is at least tangentially related.
>>
>>47411910

It's easy to claim that I'm lying when you ignored half my post.

Maybe if you confronted the shit that bothered you and learned how to handle stress instead of running away like a little bitch and trying to force everyone to feel as offended as you are then maybe you wouldn't feel so offended all the time.
>>
>>47406456

>understanding the issues involved in that decision.

Its OK I can always get an abortion if I get cold feet.
>>
>>47412193
It's nice how you pretend you actually want to discuss shit and then just keep derailing and ranting like a lunatic.
>>
>>47412352
Its obvious he dont wanna discuss.
>>
>>47412352

At least he's contributing pics to the thread.
>>
>>47412352
On any other day, on any other topic, I actually do.
I just saw that this thread had already gone to shit (thanks to you and yours), and figured I'd get my two cents in before I go to bed. Because some of us actually work for a living.

Anyway I think this is the same drow. I dunno, she has big tits too but a scar, so it's either a before/after or someone else. It's definitely the same artist, if I recall correctly. Toodles.
>>
File: 1442868678918.png (2 MB, 1024x1578) Image search: [Google]
1442868678918.png
2 MB, 1024x1578
>>47412461
My rare drow bitches are either too soft to really be drows (pic related), or really way too lewd for a blue board.

>>47412526
>these tiny, tiny arms
>>
>>47412526
>thanks to you and yours
>all of this started because of some anon sperging out about feminists in the first place
>>
>>47412627

It was started by a random anon making a feminazi joke and then people took it out of control.

So as with many good things, shit got rekt because feminists can't take a joke.
>>
>>47412526
>I just saw that this thread had already gone to shit (thanks to you and yours)
I know English is hard, but I'm pretty sure >>47392098 is one of yours. Have a good night, and spend a good day at work (you're truly a hero for that).

>>47412694
>It was started by a random anon making a feminazi joke
Jokes != bait. Unless you're a fucking stupid faggot who doesn't understand /tg/ flies off the handle. And yeah, yours could also not have answered to the "gb2/pol/" people, but clearly, you're so far above that you just HAD to respond.
>>
>>47412726
You REALLY want to start again, dont you?
>>
>>47412694
>It was started by a random anon making a feminazi joke
Yeaahh, no, it was clearly one guy baiting the shit out of the thread because "muh females". You should be proud of him, he's a real testament to /pol/tard's abilities to devolve threads into shit.
>>47392098
>>47393481
>>47394018
>>
>>47412726

I'm sorry, I thought I was on /tg/, not fucking /co/.

>>47412757

The issue is shared between him and the white knights who responded to him in defense of feminism.

If anything, he just exposed have deep tumblr has infected this fucking place on the down-low.
>>
>>47399717
>sexual cannibalism, opportunistic mating, mate-binding, genital mutilation, plugging, and emasculation
>All my kinks in one package!
>>
File: 1460345614393.jpg (266 KB, 626x1187) Image search: [Google]
1460345614393.jpg
266 KB, 626x1187
>>47412746
I don't really give a shit, the thread is already dead, and 4chanX makes it easy to grab the pictures that may interest me.

>also probably not a drow

>>47412799
The goal posts are already moving! And the muh scapegoat stuff already made its appearance. Wow, you work fast.
>>
>>47412824

It takes two sides to shitpost.

The OP and the retards who respond to him.
>>
>>47412876
>this thread had already gone to shit (thanks to you and yours)
Wasn't what was said.
>>
>>47406972
Yes but the definition of child has changed over time.
Some Norse population had an average life expectancy of 23. You can imagine when being a child stopped.
>>
>>47412916
>Some Norse population had an average life expectancy of 23.
Wasn't this because of infant/child mortality and violent deaths thanks to tribal warfare?
>>
>>47392098
This is a board for discussion traditional gaming. Unless you are referring to the politics of an in-game scenario or whatnot, please please pretty fucking please leave real life politics at the door. I don't even care if this is baiting or trolling. I'm so sick of reading this fucking shitposting on my beloved fucking board. I just want to read about the darker aspects of drow sexuality, both for my fetishes and for my darker campaigns. I don't want to read about, nor give a shit about, your personal opinion of feminists, feminazis, or real life females in general.

Thank you kindly, and have a great fucking day.
>>
>>47400668
>Are seahorse males the only men who aren't treated like shit by their women or something?
I keep my males pretty darn happy, thank you very much. I make them howl in ecstasy underneath me and writhe about between my thighs. I comfort them with soft kisses after a hard day. Go ahead. Ask them if I treat them like shit.
>>
>>47403143
>taking something fetishy and making it fetishy has a great deal of fetishyness
>>
>>47412916
Why do you people factor in infant mortality to ancient populations to make the modern world better, but don't factor in abortions into modern lifespans? Either figure in how long an adult is supposed to live for both or neither, fuck.
>>
>>47403849
>>47403143
I'd fap to it
>>
>>47413429
To be honest, even factoring infant death, 23 is incredibly fucking low. Still probably doesn't mean that everybody fucked children though.
>>
>>47412568
Nothing wrong with "nice" drow, Gygax had them exist before Elistraee or Drizz't exist, and 2e had there be an entire planar layer populated by good drow. And most drow that people play aren't even good, they're just not man-hating Lolth priestesses.
>>
>>47413461
It's not about her being nice or whatnot, it's just, way too much flesh there! I'm talking about her cheeks.
>>
>>47413456
It is true and I wouldn't deny it, but how frikkin low is the lifespan of, say, African Americans if you factor in abortions and miscarriages? Since more are aborted than are born, by the high rigors of anthropology its gotta be, what, life expectancy 35? 40? ish?
>>
>>47413476
Oh, physical softness. Well we all know elves do have some fat on them, and thanks to Peter Jackson we know that fat elves are a thing. Just stay off the lembas bread, or in this gas the ungol bread.
>>
>>47413500
Nobody factors abortions and miscarriages. It's life expectancy at birth, always was. Yes, it's misleading because people will think there won't be 70 year old, but you don't get to just redefine the term to fit your politics.
>>
>>47405914
>I DISAGREE WITH YOU! Because that's literally all I'm doing, not posting page after page of hate speech for hours at a time
Except he's actually just been posting page after page of, well, disagreement with you. Anonymous posts on a Chinese finger-trapping forum are not actually harming anyone, yet you are trying to label them with terminology that imply the necessity of their censorship.
>>
>>47413590
>censorship
You're the first one saying that word, or even implying it. Making somebody else shut up by either screaming louder or by demolishing their arguments isn't censorship. Censorship has a very specific meaning, and no, societal pressure isn't it. It just means people don't like hearing what you're saying.
>>
>>47409767
The baby is not the womans body. It is, by definition, 50% the father
>>
>>47413733
Yeah, no. It has the father's genetic material, but that's really it.
>>
>>47413766
Yes. 50% of it is the fathers genetic material. 50% is the mother's. That's why they both have the same rights over the child
>>
>>47413639
You missed some posts, friend. Censorship was brought up at least three different times.
>>
>>47413993
The father is also not at risk or even slightly more inconvenienced than he wants to be. It's in the woman's body that the baby grows, and the baby necesitates it to do that, or even live. It isn't a business venture, senpai, just because you provided half the plans doesn't mean you own the building and the people who built it up.

You might have a basic lack of empathy if you don't see how holding somebody hostage to their own body and mind is a serious breach of morality.

And anyways, in a very utilitarian way of seeing things, abortions are going to happen, whether you like it or not or whether it is authorized or not. With coat hangers and poisons if necessary. Might as well let them happen in safe and controlled conditions to avoid hurting more things than the feelings of religionfags (who would find something else to whine about anyways).
>>
>>47414205

>You might have a basic lack of empathy if you don't see how holding somebody hostage to their own body and mind is a serious breach of morality.

You might also lack empathy if you can't understand why someone might not want to be financially responsible for a child that they have no way of raising.

If the mother cannot raise the child on her own without forcing some poor bastard into paying for it for the rest of his life, then she shouldn't have the child. We have enough welfare mothers bringing degenerates into this world, we don't need more clogging up the system.
>>
>>47414319
>You might also lack empathy if you can't understand why someone might not want to be financially responsible for a child that they have no way of raising.
Oh, I completely understand. I don't think women who get pregnant while doing strangers and who decide to keep the baby should have a way to force the disinclined father to pay the bills. But again, condoms are cheap and the responsibility of both parties. After all, you just proved that some people were against abortion (not that it was in any doubt, mind you, but both men and women can be against it, and women are the ones who can put their money where their mouth is, or so to speak).

But you would agree that in the case of a divorce, there is a need for some judicial examination of the case, right? Even if you don't agree with how those generally go.

>welfare
Now, that's another debate.
>>
>>47405503
>a world where woman can be doused in acid, disowned by their family, and eventually murdered in cold blood just for refusing to marry someone that they didn't love
Anon, nobody who has the time to bitch about these issues lives in that world, neither the men nor the women, and it's completely disingenius and dishonest for you to bring that sort of thing into it.
>>
>>47414655
I'm sure the women who live there bitch about it fairly often.

Just not where they are fairly sure it'll get back to anyone who'll beat them like a rented mule for complaining.
>>
>>47414676
No, the women who bitch about it are the ones who were never in danger of that sort of thing happening to them, and they just abuse it for their own political gains.

Basing politics in countries where X doesn't happen on X is beyond wrogn.
>>
>>47414655
Someone had the time to come up with this shit, and such issues did exist wherever you originally come from at some point. Come on.

>>47414710
>No, the women who bitch about it
The guy bitching about it is not a feminist.

And I'm fairly sure Afghan women, for example, do bitch about it a lot. Or do you think an organization named 'Revolutionary Association for Women in Afghanistan' is all about bending the neck at the sight of THE MALE?
>>
>>47414745
>The guy bitching about it is not a feminist.
And to be even clearer, he was saying that self-professed feminists in the First World should shut up about whichever issue they bring up because women elsewhere have got it worse.
>>
>>47414745
>And I'm fairly sure Afghan women, for example, do bitch about it a lot.
Prove it. Show me all these women who are making points about it happening in any country where said bitching has a chance of having a political effect. I'll wait.

No, fuck you. You're basically co-opting their genuine suffering for the sake of acting self-righteous and furthering your own political agenda. You have to be a real piece of shit as a person to be capable of something like that.
>>
>>47414787
I'm not coopting shit. The guy who brought up the "[women who] can be doused in acid, disowned by their family, and eventually murdered in cold blood just for refusing to marry someone that they didn't love" is not a fucking feminist. Read the post.

>Prove it.
http://www.rawa.org
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meena_Keshwar_Kamal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Needle_Sewing_School
>>
>>47414833
>in afghanistan
Learn to read.
>>
>>47414859
>women who are making points about it happening in any country where said bitching has a chance of having a political effect
I think it qualifies?

I mean, following the post lines, somebody said:
>I'm sure the women who live there bitch about it fairly often.
You reply:
>No, the women who bitch about it are the ones who were never in danger of that sort of thing happening to them, and they just abuse it for their own political gains.

So... What exactly did you mean?
>>
>>47414787
Isn't that kind of the point? Women there can't do shit about it, so people who are not there should? I find it troubling that people are being told to mind their own backyards (first world feminism) when they know that down the street horrible shit is going on.
>>
>>47414897
>>47414934
Anon, no. We're discussing tumblrina-tier "feminists" and pol-tier spergs who whine about their big bad sex war, hoping have an effect on first world politics, and you keep bringing in people that are actually oppressed in the third world. You're missing the entire point and just bringing in random irrelevancies.

But yes, if you want a pat on the head, there definitely ARE parts of the world where women are terribly oppressed. That's irrelevant where the people we're discussing are bitching from, though.
>>
>>47414934

It's much, much easier to pretend you're having a positive impact on the world if you're minding your own backyard, even if your backyard is already well-kempt. It's scary to go out and fight fires down the street, or bust drug rings, or even call the cops on that one guy who's beating his wife and kids.

But vocal feminist leaders in the developed are all preoccupied with quashing anything that might even be tangentially related to a threat to their power structure. Which is to be expected in any sufficiently large organization.
>>
>>47414957
I dunno, abortion being forbidden by law or effectively impossible because people keep bombing the shit out of clinics does mean a fair number of women are going to die or be crippled for life. And it's in the First World and shit you know. I mean. If you think the US qualify as such!

>>47414980
>Which is to be expected in any sufficiently large organization.
lal
>>
>>47415003
Any part of the US where the citizens commonly bomb each other is third world and has bigger things to worry about.
>>
>>47415003

Abortion isn't forbidden by law in the US. And the denial of accessibility is also considered illegal.

>>47415003

Feminism as an ideology is huge. Yuge, even.
>>
>>47415003
Abortion isn't really a feminist issue until men learn how to become pregnant.
>>
>>47415029
>Feminism as an ideology is huge.
Which is different from an organization, though.

>>47415029
>Abortion isn't forbidden by law in the US.
There are steps towards this in some states, I've been led to believe.
>And the denial of accessibility is also considered illegal.
Doesn't stop the bombs from exploding, or the powers that be to close their eyes.

But again, I'm not from there, so I'm really only relating the AP news and articles I've been seeing pass through my feeds.

>>47415041
Wait, what?
>>
>>47415084
>Doesn't stop the bombs from exploding
Yes it does. No more can be done than illegalizing something. What else do you expect to happen?

If you think that "bombs exploding" means that an area is anti-feminist, then you must think that murders happening must mean an area is pro-murder and on the verge of legalizing killing people at random.
>>
>>47415084

>There are steps towards this in some states, I've been led to believe.

In the sense that some retard proposes it every year and every year it doesn't even make it on the docket.

>Doesn't stop the bombs from exploding, or the powers that be to close their eyes.

Good job, we've established that laws can't stop determined people from doing bad things. People murder, steal, commit arson, and sometimes blow up buildings. And yes, as a consequence those buildings become unusable for some time.

That is wholly different from saying these actions are in any way condoned or sanctioned whatsoever.

>But again, I'm not from there, so I'm really only relating the AP news and articles I've been seeing pass through my feeds.

Here's a tip: Media conglomerates want to feed you something which will make you click on them. So they'll write ridiculous stories to get you to click. There's even a colloquialism for such a story: "Clickbait."
>>
>>47415084
>Wait, what?
Abortion isn't an issue that has much to do with the power dynamics between sexes. As such it can't really be called a feminist issue.
>>
>>47415156
>In the sense that some retard proposes it every year and every year it doesn't even make it on the docket.

Umm, you haven't been paying attention to what's happening in red states have you?

Let me guess you're from California?
>>
>>47415147
>No more can be done than illegalizing something.
I don't know, an official saying bombing is very bad before adding a "but" to the sentence wouldn't fill me with confidence and let me sleep peaceful dreams knowing my rights (or priviledges if you prefer that word, because Carlin was err, right, in saying we have no rights but instead social contracts that can be recinded at the drop of the hat if we let ourselves lull to sleep) were safe if I lived in that country.

>>47415156
>In the sense that some retard proposes it every year and every year it doesn't even make it on the docket.
There's also the fact that there are less and less clinics, also because of a growing hostility to them. Plus, you know, assassinations, bombings, and all that.

But hey, it's legal at least!
>>
>>47415169
Or so you'd think! >>47413733 / >>47409704
>>
>>47415316
So you're saying that speech patterns should be censored. Oh wait, that may not be enough, what if they still think things you disagree with? Better censor thought.
>>
>>47415338
A baby not being part the mother is the entire reason why it isn't a feminist issue. If we didn't see it as a separate entity then this could possibly be a feminist issue.
>>
>>47415352
No, I'm saying that someone who "screeches" about abortion rights has a point if such speeches are uttered. Even if it's legal. Rights can be recinded, or made unapplicable.

Stop the strawmen, please.

>>47415376
I'm trying to understand what you mean but I'm failing.
>>
>>47415391
>No, I'm saying that someone who "screeches" about abortion rights has a point if such speeches are uttered.
How do they have a point? There is nothing that they can do, they already fulfilled all possible goals. What exactly are they trying to accomplish?
>>
File: 1440831106635.png (15 KB, 182x156) Image search: [Google]
1440831106635.png
15 KB, 182x156
>>47415437
>What exactly are they trying to accomplish?
Keeping those rights alive and accessible, for example? I think I've been fairly clear. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's feasible, or easy, see?
>>
>>47415486
You mean the laws aren't being enforced? That's a problem of its own in many areas.
>>
>>47415514
For example. Don't you think it's worth fighting for, even if it's a First World Problem?
>>
>>47415529
I guess? Having a child you don't want to have is a pretty shitty thing. I wish the world acknowledged that when it came to a father's rights, but we just aren't worth considering most of the time I guess.

I don't think there's much of a chance of you losing your "fight" though, considering the state of the world. Unless you live somewhere where abortion actually isn't legal yet.
>>
>>47415630
>Having a child you don't want to have is a pretty shitty thing. I wish the world acknowledged that when it came to a father's rights
Indeed. I've read an absolutely ridiculous story about a sperm donor being sued for child support by the state after donating to a lesbian couple. Too bad they don't acknowledge the other woman as the parent of the child.
>we just aren't worth considering most of the time I guess
Again, isn't it worth fighting for?

>>47415630
>I don't think there's much of a chance of you losing your "fight" though
Much stranger things have happened, you know. It only takes those who could fight to do nothing.
>>
>>47415703
I don't think the issue is your will to fight, but I do think you should choose your fights better. Basing your complaints around what happens in afghanistan or the US bible belt isn't actually doing you that many favors. Assuming you don't live there.
>>
>>47415742
>Basing your complaints around what happens in afghanistan or the US bible belt isn't actually doing you that many favors.
I didn't do any of that, nor claimed to. You misunderstand deeply. The guy who brought up women being doused with acid and other gruesome stuff only did it to belittle First Worlders and saying they should shut the hell up.

I'm also not complaining about what happens in the US, I'm just explaining why there might be complaints there, despite "winning the fight" as you say.

We have our own problems here, and it's mostly in the disenfranchised groups and the lying feminists who hurt the debate by spouting bullshit like 77% salary and the 1 in 4.
>>
>>47409476
To be fair dolphins also rape male dolphins, and humans of both genders. Dolphins be sociopaths.
>>
>>47415800
They also have nasal sex, unlike humans.
>>
>>47415822
AND FUCKING THANK GOD FOR THAT

"Hey baby, can I shove my cock up your nose?"
>>
>>47415352
Thats not what he was saying. He said that if a leader seemed hesitant while talking about protecting anon's rights anon wouldn't have much confidence in that leader. That's not censorship, that's gauging someone's sincerity based on their behavior.

Speaking of, in Texas abortion is legal. Legislation was introduced a couple years ago that made it so to get one you have to jump through a bunch of time consuming hoops. This was done despite the population being against it.
There is another facet to this; abortion is legal within a time frame. After a certain point you cannot abort. Those extra steps I mentioned earlier? They take time. They also did something, I forget what, that made several clinics have to close.
So yes, something can be legal and still be denied from you.
>>
File: 1463602769347.jpg (89 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1463602769347.jpg
89 KB, 1024x576
>>47412568
Well here's hoping she's a 5e monk at least.

>>47412627
>>47412726
>make a factually correct statement
>get incredibly booty blasted about it because you're unable to take a joke
>i-it's /tg/ flying off the handle, totally not me personally

Last checked, /tg/ aren't hypersensitive morons dogmatically pursuing an idealogy that bases it's entire existence around peddling falsehoods and playing the victim at every opportunity.
And, people don't tend to be very fond of authoritarian bigots who come in using words that should have purpose and legitimacy as bludgeons for the purpose of silencing dissenters, and like to take the piss out of them like the jokes they are. Who would have thought it?

>>47412757
>muh females
So you're saying every woman is, or should be, a feminist
Do fuck all the way off.

>>47415486
It's a legal impossiblity for a woman to rape a man in the UK.
It's totally okay to legally mutilate a baby boy for purely aesthetic reasons because baby boys have no legal protection against genital mutilation.
Are those the "rights" you're trying to keep alive?

TOYOU
>>
>>47392084
Plugging is when the male leaves a kind of hard sticky "plug" behind, sealing off the female's copulative organs until she can work it out, reducing the ability of other males to mate with her.

>>47393001
This is an actual thing, but it's something different.

Not that anybody will see it now.

Oh my god something horrible happened in this thread.
>>
File: 1449854668094.jpg (225 KB, 1295x2000) Image search: [Google]
1449854668094.jpg
225 KB, 1295x2000
>>47418356
>make a factually correct statement
Yes, indeed, but it's like making a factually correct statement about... I don't know, gulags and the Russian winter. It's factual. It's true. It's just not very relevant to the thread at hand.
>you're unable to take a joke
It wasn't a joke. Or if it was, it was a really shitty one that really, really looked like bait. >>47392098, >>47393481, >>47394018. But I'll defer to your superior male sense of humor on that.
>Last checked [...] Who would have thought it?
I'm sorry your perceived safe space got infringed upon by people who don't find your jokes funny, or like your unability to follow the global rules of 4chan.
>So you're saying every woman is, or should be, a feminist
It's that, or be a Gorean, so no, they don't have to be.
>Are those the "rights" you're trying to keep alive?
When and where did I ever say this? Do you have problems with reading comprehension? Are you delusional?
>>
>>47415316
>Plus, you know, assassinations, bombings, and all that.

Wow, being an abortion doctor is almost as dangerous as being a cartoonist.
>>
>>47418356
>Last checked, /tg/ aren't hypersensitive morons dogmatically pursuing an idealogy that bases it's entire existence around peddling falsehoods and playing the victim at every opportunity.
>And, people don't tend to be very fond of authoritarian bigots who come in using words that should have purpose and legitimacy as bludgeons for the purpose of silencing dissenters
Holy shit that's showing a hilarious lack of self-awareness there, anon.
>>
Whenever I see something like this I wonder if mankind's deep-seated terror of spiders isn't due to anthropomorphism.
>>
>>47420925
Nah, pretty sure it's the venom
>>
>>47420963
Yeah, but what's remarkable about creepy-crawlies is the extreme lack of romanticism. Other animals that were much more dangerous to humans (wolves, lions, bears, etc.) were enshrined but spiders and their ilk didn't even merit that and I can't help but wonder if it's because people projected human values onto those animals. Wolves kill men but have a strong family dynamic and are strong hunters, much like men; spiders also kill men, but if any man did the things a spider did he would probably be lynched.
>>
>>47411026
I draw this 12 years ago, wow. (no color though, and no tatoo nor thong, those were added by someone else)
>>
File: 1452890069635.png (54 KB, 287x200) Image search: [Google]
1452890069635.png
54 KB, 287x200
>>47393001
I want to unlearn this.
>>
>>47406861
I sadly don't have any drow pics on my phone
>>
>>47421189
Wolves, lions, and bears don't poison you. Spiders and snakes are sneaky fucks and not to be trusted.
Also we hated wolves so much we almost made them extinct. We also turned them into dogs though, so I guess we're kinda bipolar when it comes to wolves.
>>
>>47422915
Maybe we're really biased ehen it comes to number of limbs. Too few or too many and we hate it on sight?
>>
File: 1463982995791.png (297 KB, 390x482) Image search: [Google]
1463982995791.png
297 KB, 390x482
>>47419912
>It's just not very relevant to the thread at hand.
Drow and feminism draw a lot of parallels, and it's an interesting thought experiment to connect those particular dots.
Why are you trying to control thought?

>superior male sense of humor
Why are you telling me that I'm superior to then pretend that's what I think about myself?

>perceived safe space
As opposed to the actual safe space you want to make, eh?
It's up to you whether you want to live in your own bubble or whatever, just don't demand people live in the same bubble when they have no interest in doing so.

And you said "keeping those rights alive and accessible" as if they're directly threatened by... something. Probably that patriarchy you keep talking about that doesn't exist. Meanwhile, I referred to actual rights being actively denied because of the existence of feminist dogma that says the man is always the perpetrator, and the woman is always the victim.
And I'm the delusional one, apparently.

>>47420195
If you see a word with more than 7 letters in them, please go and see what they mean before you use them.
Oh wait, I get it now, you think because I browse /pol/ I'm an authoritarian.
jej.
>>
>>47424064
>Why are you trying to control thought?
Expressing one's opinion isn't trying to control thought. I literally have no power over you. None, nada. You're quite far gone.

>As opposed to the actual safe space you want to make, eh?
Please, stop the strawmen.

>"keeping those rights alive and accessible" as if they're directly threatened by... something.
See >>47416018, at least in Texas, which is arguably part of the First World and of the conglomerated Western civilization.

>Probably that patriarchy you keep talking about
I never used the word in this thread, and generally find it inappropriate.
>Meanwhile, I referred to actual rights being actively denied because of the existence of feminist dogma that says the man is always the perpetrator, and the woman is always the victim.
You should curtail your usage of absolute words, it's too easy to be a cunt and prove your statements false, even if it's only a rhetoretical trick. But it would help you constructing a proper argumentation.

>Oh wait, I get it now, you think because I browse /pol/ I'm an authoritarian.
And what are you, then?
>>
>>47424177
You cry about rules and muh off topic. On /tg/.

/tg/

Because somebody poked fun at your idealogy.
Just because you _can't_ control thought doesn't mean it's not obvious when you _try_ to do so.

>stop the strawman
Coming from you.

>Texas shit
Arguably shady shit by politicians on an arguably hot button issue made in a place where religious values are still held. Fair point

But uh. Male genital mutilation, parental custody rights, rape law definitions deliberately making the genders unequal.

>I didn't use the word in the thread
True, but I'm assuming I'm talking to a person that does elsewhere, because at this point I'd put money on it.
You made assumptions of me based on my board browsing habits, but I guess it's okay when you do it.

>I could prove you wrong but nuh uh I don't want to
Then why respond?

>And what are you, then?
That would be telling.
>>
>>47424346
Minor addendum, I'm gonna be knocking myself the fuck out for the next few hours, and I got a game to run after that. So my response, if required, my take some time.

But if not, don't load blanks and tell me they're .50 BMGs, eh?
>>
>>47424346
>Because somebody poked fun at your idealogy.
It was bait. You know, trolling. A joke is supposed to be funny, enjoyable. Not just a sad derail.

>Coming from you.
Fair enough!

>Male genital mutilation, parental custody rights, rape law definitions deliberately making the genders unequal.
If you feel concerned about that, why don't you make an effort to make your voice heard? People have been ostracized, beaten, and murdered over the rights you said females have "won" and don't need to safeguard anymore, you know. I'm not asking you to go and get yourself killed, but surely you know that it's not me (or really anybody else on this Tibetan digital mandala) you need to rally, right? For what it's worth (that is, nothing), I'm sympathetic to your plights, mang. On that note, if you're serious about that, try not to let yourself be associated too much with far-right authoritarians, people find them fairly unpalatable when it comes to civil rights issues, these days.

>because at this point I'd put money on it.
You really shouldn't.

>Then why respond?
Because I thought I'd give you a word of advice. If you use absolute terms, then your detractors only need one example to prove your statement wrong. Saying "the man is always the perpetrator, and the woman is always the victim" is as easily disproven as saying that no woman ever killed somebody for example.

>But if not, don't load blanks and tell me they're .50 BMGs, eh?
I'm sorry, around here we're most used to slashing and bludgeoning weapons.
>>
File: reaction.jpg (7 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
7 KB, 270x187
When did people start to unironically defend sex-negative culture critics?
That's a worrying trend to me, almost like it's going mainstream.
>>
>>47425831
Where do you see these windmills Anon?
>>
>>47424654
As men we arrnt allowed to complain about our problems because life is perfect for us as we enjoy our place in the patriarchy.
Ok, maybe we have a couple problems, but theyre nothing compared to those of women so we should be quiet while the more important topics are being talked about. (Please understand this is sarcasm and not my actual thoughts.)
Also if we say we have a problem we're automatically misogynistic MRAs.
>>
>>47426729
I think you're the only one saying that. I certainly don't.
>>
>>47425831

>Just as overt discrimination against blacks was replaced with overt discrimination against whites with no intervening period of neutrality, when people opposed the double standard and started socially enforcing chastity on men, they abandoned social enforcement of chastity on women.

It's one thing or another bro.
Remember how the persecuted Christians took up persecution once they seized power? One thing or another.
>>
>>47426896
First off I'm not the "only one" saying any of that.
Secondly Im curious which part you disagree with?
>>
>>47427091
Between us two. You're the only one saying that. I certainly don't, I don't think you should shut up about the things that affect you unfairly. Unless you want to whine about how women shouldn't be allowed to have abortions or something.
>>
>>47427161
Ah. No, I was speaking in general about what I've been told directly or what has been implied to me by feminists. MRAs are pretty much universally reviled when in actuality the percentage of bad MRAs is on par with the percentage of feminazis in the feminist movement. Unlike feminists however, the bad apples are seen to be the entire movement. To be clear:
There is a debate about whether to take feminists seriously or not. It is a given that MRAs are to be ridiculed and ignored.
>>
>>47410199
>Affirmative action privilege
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.