[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In your setting, do the Gods fuck mortals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 20
File: offering.jpg (221 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
offering.jpg
221 KB, 760x596
In your setting, do the Gods fuck mortals?
>>
There's only one god. And usually just figuratively.
When I say usually I mean there was like one exception past 2 millennia.
>>
It's alleged to have happened, but it's a lot easier to find someone who claims their family is descended from gods than someone who's prepared to say a god snuck into their bedchamber.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (296 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
296 KB, 760x596
>>47391394
Man, Oglaf used to be funny every now and then.
>>
Yeah, but also I adopted something I read in a book once where the illegitimate children of temple priestesses (not necessarily sacred prostitutes or anything - sometimes, but also just children born to unattached women currently serving as priestesses) are regarded as children of the respective god.

So, for example, if your mom had you while she was serving in the temple of Poseidon, you're a son of Poseidon. Some heroes and villains will claim lineage like this.
>>
>>47391394
We're playing in a setting using the Greek Gods, so yes. Often.
>>
>>47391394
Plenty claiming it but they're all lying nephilim.
>>
>>47391394
No, they just fuck UP mortals every two minutes when they find somebody breaking their rules.
>>
>>47391446
>pregnant to the muse of music
>carried a tune for nine months
sorry, but i lost it there
>>
>>47391394
They used to but not anymore
>>
>>47391446
You mean funny, like today?
>>
>>47391394
Yes, but very sparingly. Demigods can upset the balance and most gods are cautious fucks.

Of course, the god of violation doesn't really care.
>>
>>47391394
>four years ago

lmao
>>
File: 6711-19372-23505.jpg (35 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
6711-19372-23505.jpg
35 KB, 720x480
>>47391394
What vile degenerate penned this comic? Is this supposed to be funny?

"Hee hee, they're talking about pee-pees and hoo-hoos, isn't that so witty and hilarious?"
>>
>>47391575
Fresh off the boat?

Enjoy your stay, newfriend.
>>
>>47391497
It's poorly paced but it's got the gem of a good joke.

I like Oglaf but not every comic is going to be great.
>>
>>47391575
i didn't know sodium chloride elementals posted here
>>
>>47391575
Slug genocide levels
>>
>>47391601
That's just Lot's wife, ignore her.
>>
>>47391575
Everything gets lame after some time. He has been making this comic for years
>>
>>47391649
>He
>>
>>47391575
>humor can't be funny, unless it's puritan!
Oh, blow off, you posh.

You fundamentally misunderstand the nature of vulgar humor. If you want vulgar humor, look no further than picrelated.
Oglaf isn't simply "oh look, it's talking about defecation and copulation how funny!". Oglaf has clear-cut punch lines, and a very solid humoristic structure.

This isn't even toilet or vulgar humor, it just uses sex as a premise, no, as a foundation of a joke, while the joke itself is as classic in its structure as it possibly gets.
But you are too preoccupied with the speck in your brother's eye to notice the plank in your own.

Good day to you, and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
>>
>>47391446
>>47391575
>i had fun once
>it was the best fun anyone ever had
>all your fun is shit in comparison and should die in a fire
>>
>>47391446
>behold, the only funny Oglaf
>>
>>47391601
The fates are vicious and they're cruel.
You learn too late you've used two wishes
like a fool

and then you're someone you are not,
and Junction City ain't the spot,
remember Mrs. Lot
and when she turned around.
And if you've got no other choice
You know you can follow my voice
through the dark turns and noise
of this wicked little town.
>>
>>47391394
Part 1 of X:

>Goddess of water and god of fire are siblings
>God of fire has a really bad eating habit
>Very Hungry Cosmic Caterpillar bad
>He can eat anything, living or nonliving, though he likes meat the best

>Eats trees
>Eats animals
>Eats a Tarrasque
>Eats a hole into the goddamn mountain region so that he can keep digging and find things to eat
>All the time getting bigger and hungrier

>His sister starts getting scared
>Makes a pond on the dry land to hide in
>Hopes it'll ward off her brother
>As he gets bigger, it turns into a lake and then finally the ocean
>Word comes from the mountain that he's not stopping anytime soon
>All of the ocean won't be able to stop him if he comes after everyone else, even her

>Fuck this I'm calling Dad, he'll know what to do
>One of her servants needs to carry an urn of seawater into the desrt to contact her father who fell into a divine coma since he was done with his part of creation
>Half of the dudes she sends pussy out, the other half drink the seawater and have to retreat so they don't die of thirst
>It's up to one final dedicated dude to drag this thing two weeks into the desert and pour it out on the sand when she tells him to
>He fucking owns that shit, only hallucinating during the last few days

>As soon as he pours out the urn, he basically keels over and dies
>Goddess of water's dad, who's been awakened, is the god of death and instantly revs him, making him immortal for his badassery
>Basically bottomless spring of clear water pours from the desert in that ONE spot (later becomes a town)
>New immortal returns with the urn filled with the spring water
>Goddess of water propositions him the second this dude gets back, they have four kids
>>
>>47391960
I like this, it feels very Greek.
>>
>>47391575
>degenerate
Hello, /pol/.
>>
>>47391634
Underrated post right hear.
>>
>>47391960
That right there? That's some GOOD background lore. It feels like it could be an actual myth! Marvelous.
>>
>>47391394
Not really. I mean, probably some, but that's not how you get demigods anyway.
>>
>>47391394
Everyone in my setting has a certain amount of "divine spark", but the quantity in mortals is nowhere near what is needed for godhood. Not by a league. Those with high levels of divine spark often have divine blood already, or were born in areas of divine significance.

This divine spark is however depleted should they get impregnated by an immortal being. As the demi-immortal in them grows, it consumes this divine spark, and is born as either a full-fledged immortal, a mortal with the powers of an immortal, or something with only an inkling of the immortal power.

Should someone give birth to an immortal not fed the divine spark (due to getting knocked up multiple times), they instead give birth to a corrupt abomination. It is theorized in-universe that they are fiends, and that the divine spark is innately celestial, and the abominations are a result of "negative" spark. This is utterly untrue, and the abominations are a class of their own. They are cannibalistic, matricidal, and lack self-awareness. Should one be powerful enough at birth, it would be very capable of killing and devouring its mother who is no doubt exhausted from giving birth.

Even if it's disposed of, they are difficult to kill, and they instinctively know what direction their birth mother is in.

The more powerful the immortal, the stronger the divine spark has to be to prevent an abomination from being born. As such, a God who fucks a mortal is guaranteed to end up with one of these running about. Only mortals with awoken divine blood or recognized as saints can safely give birth to a demigod, but even that needs to be done with great thought as it is likely to deplete the entirety of their divine spark.
>>
>>47391446
Honestly the non-sexual Oglafs are funnier
>>
>>47391960
Part 2 of 3(?):

>God of death connects the dots
>Tells them to send a mortal woman after the god of fire
>Obviously nobody wants to get literally eaten that badly
>Except for one woman, a merchant, who's convinced she can cure his hunger with her snake oil and snake oil accessories
>She heads in loaded down with gimmicky magic items and potions of various types

>She climbs down the huge tunnel the god created digging, getting hotter and hotter as she goes further in
>She was wearing a traveler's coat for the mountain cold before, takes it off
>Finds him standing next to a pile of precious gems digging further into the earth
>At this point the heat is just barely bearable, she's taken off an overshirt

>He sees her and tells her to leave before he goes nuts and eats her too or the heat kills her
>She demands he browse her wares before deciding
>He uses the gemstones he was planning on eating to trade for various new things to eat (potions, trinkets, magic items)
>Eventually she runs out of things but has all of these gemstones
>Tells her he held to the deal so leave

>There's still one diamond left, it's insanely big
>She wants to know what she could trade for it
>He says even if she gave him all the diamonds back it wouldn't be enough
>She has nothing else to offer him but the clothes off her back

>Now, the god of fire was, being a god, very handsome
>And it was very hot, she's basically sweating like a pig
>So she attempts to haggle with him further
>Prompting him to reconsider by offering another piece of her clothing after taking it off
>God of fire starts getting distracted from eating

>Eventually she's down to her skivvies, and has his full attention
>Asks innocently what else she could offer him in exchange for the diamond
>He looks her over again
>This is where things fade to black
>>
>>47391649
Trudy is a woman.
>>
>>47392305
>She doesn't come back for a week afterwards, everyone thinks she's dead
>Eventually, she steps out of the cave fully clothed, dragging along this fuckhuge diamond and looking quite pleased with herself
>They slowly became recognized as partners and she had three sons and a daughter by him
>That's why diamonds are considered THE stone for proposing marriage

>Guy who served the goddess of water is known as the god of rain, travel, paladins, and rivers.
>Woman who seduced the god of fire is now known as the goddess of merchants, lawyers, and, in the less mainstream, whores.
And that's how the mighty need created half of the pantheon and reshaped the setting.
>>
>God doesn't come down in some sort of "mortal" form, but rather just shows up in their full divine presence
>Jizzes onto a small town

What happens?
>>
>>47391394
I feel like the first four panels were unnecessary except to deliver that punchline in the last panel.. But you could of just had the last 2 of the first 4 and had had more panels of jokes
>>
>>47391394
sorta, the human gods originally used to be more disconnected from mankind, they cared for them but in the same fashion one would a car or a favorite tree. they also used to take a form more similar to birds.

however one by one the gods meet a human who they grew fond off taking on a human form as they grew to understand humans better.
the goddess of passion meet a warrior who could keep up with her in battle and in the bed room. she's the only one who regularly has relations with mortals.
the god of rulers meet and lived with a orphan boy who showed him how those with out power lived and shared his dreams of flying.
the god of magic studied under a wiseman who bested him in a battle of wits.
>>
>>47392406

A lot of clean up and trips to the pharmacy for Plan B.
>>
>>47392288
That's why there /are/ nnon-sexual Olgafs.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (262 KB, 402x596) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
262 KB, 402x596
>>47391394
I feel like this comic has Buckley problems.
>>
Yes, but that's not how they make demigods. They just do it for fun, or for unknowable divine reasons.
>>
>>47392887
What
>>
>>47393028
It has a bunch of panels and dialogue that don't add anything to the comic.
>>
>>47391394
Oh yeah, constantly. Hell, I'm about to give them their godlike powers.
PCs are literally god + mortal. Using ORE, before the game started I handed them a "psychological evaluation" with six pages of simple questions, but each page ended with a murder hobo bait question, and the next page started with a reprimand for the previous page's obvious answer. Hold on, lemmie get that...

>Q 4. Does your character have a family? What kind?
(Flip page)
>Q 5. NO YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING ORPHAN. Your PCs are only 16 years old, they have some kind of support network. I don't care if you live with Aunt May or in the foster home the state stuck you in. Now tell me about your family, and do it properly.
>Q 7. If you had the option to worship in any religion, any god, from any mythological pantheon, based on whatever media or history you choose, which one would you pick? What makes you attracted to this deity?
(Flip page)
>Q 8. I did not ask about your atheist leanings, I asked about which mythical god you think is cool. Look, I don't care if you put down Satan, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, or even the flying spaghetti monster, just pick a Deity. Any Deity you find cool. Okay?

Yep. Caught three out of four of them.
>>
>>47391575
It's spoofing the ridiculousness of Greek myths and other such mythologies where heroes keep being born by God's having sex in wierd forms, like how Zues turned into a snake and fucked a Queen to sire Alexander the Great
>>
>>47393085
except the last frame is the punchline, you shouldn't cut that one
>>
>>47393138
It's a rolling punchline. Multiple gags off a simple setup. This is advanced comedy. I can understand if you don't get it.
>>
>>47393138
The last frame was probably the weakest part of the comic.
>>
>>47392425
>What happens?

Danaë.
>>
>>47393085
You literally cut out the best joke.
>>
File: you cant make me have fun.jpg (44 KB, 155x293) Image search: [Google]
you cant make me have fun.jpg
44 KB, 155x293
>>47391714
>>
>>47393283
I wholeheartedly disagree with you.
>>
>>47391394
Of course. What kind of Gods would they be otherwise?
>>
>>47393085
In cutting out the panel where the guy talks about making the little world divine, you get rid of one of the most crucial things that makes the comic funny - the contrast between what we think of as divinity, and what the actual consequences of sleeping with gods are.

The war goddess daughter is somewhat normal, which allows us to contrast with the silly or ridiculous things that come later. And then you cut out the punchline with the lady who had nothing divine happen to her at all.
>>
why would gods want to have sex with the mites that crawl over their filthy slut of a sister Gaia?
>>
>>47393364
Okay, I can see where you're coming from on the divinity aspect, and if I redid it, I would completely rewrite the third panel to be succinct. But since I was just moving text around, the first speech bubble in the fourth panel was more necessary than the second for making sense. However, The first three panels in the second row were basically the same joke: themed consequences based on different types of god. I felt like it was unnecessary repetition. The next one is a rather lolsorandom joke and while I would normally avoid it, since it's not the final punchline, it works to break the monotony. The next was a joke based on how pantheon gods tended to act, and I felt that was a stronger finish than the joke tacked on to make fun of priests.
>>
>>47393364
so like
>we can cut first three panels, because they don't really add anything that isn't said in 4th&5th
>we keep the war baby
>I was we drop the music and keep the procrastination, unless there's argument for going the other way around
>and we probably need all of the last three although I would really love to cut the "pregnant in the dick" part
>>
>>47393496
What I would give to fuck the STD on Gaia
>>
>>47391394
The last time that happened, the Destroyer God got 300% MAD and was /this/ close to cleaving the mortal world in half with his sword.

Mostly because he knew what Fertility Goddess was up to, seeding mankind with her progeny so she could send an army of demigods to wreck his face for her petty grudge.
>>
>>47393128
>snake
I prefer when he turned into a swan to sex up Leda, and the version of the story where he somehow seduced Leda instead of raping her as a MOTHERFUCKING SWAN!
>>
File: Africa.png (138 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Africa.png
138 KB, 550x550
>>47393597
all you need is a plane ticket
>>
>>47393787
Is this supposed to be a political map of Africa?

I mean, aren't you supposed to put the names of countries on those?

Unless of course it's a /pol/itical map.
>>
>>47391678
You're not intelligent, and I'm quite positive you just wanted the excuse to be "popular" by taking the contrarian. argument for morality.
>>
>>47392124
Hi /tg/.

Missed me? You're always my best friendos. :^y
>>
File: no fun allowed.png (1 MB, 736x602) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.png
1 MB, 736x602
>>47394049
You had two whole hours to read and comprehend that, and you didn't.

Also, considering what /tg/ in general is like, you're the contrarian here. I bet you think you're pretty clever, ya know? Strolling into a thread with an OP image you could easily have ignored (or maybe instead even spent that time posting a quality thread!), waiting until halfway into the thread to say anything, turning tail and running the moment you get told, and then coming back two hours later acting all smug when you think the "degenerates" are gone.

You are telling a content creator to stop creating, and those who enjoy the content they create to stop enjoying these things. You are actually, really, observably shouting "badwrongfun" at them. You are getting your britches in a twist for no other purpose than to feel morally superior to people you don't know on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>47392288
The style of humor seems pretty consistent whether or not it's sexual, I don't think there's a distinction to be made unless the sexuality makes you feel a certain way.
>>
>>47391575
I hope you lose that virginity one day and get over your sexual apprehensions
>>
>>47392406
>merchants, lawyers and whores.
Accurate.
>>
>>47391394
They can't enter the material plane and the only who who is already there is buried underground.
>>
>>47391394
Yes, sometimes, not much because it can be dangerous and they don't really need it to impregnate you.

Except the goddess of waters. She's a crazy slut who will fuck you without asking or caring too much about drowning you or destroying your sanity. You get power ups if you survive though.
>>
>>47391394
>God of War's baby is the LO god
>>
>>47395312
I just kinda feel like they're tired and worn out. It's rarely inventive or interesting anymore. The cumsprite was so absurd yet oddly logical, and the manly barbarians so manly they hate women were amusing enough.

But lately the comic just seems like it's trying too hard to get the boners in, to the detriment of the writing.
>>
>>47391394
"Gods" are just people who're max level in-setting.
Their kids, whether with mortals or with other Gods, will always have a Demi-God Tier level cap, so some enterprising God might have a harem for the purposes of raising and training Primarch- quivalents.
>>
>>47393755 Swans are fucking vicious though.

And I'm surprised no one mentioned Zeus turning into piss to rape Perseus' mom.
>>
>>47394237
Okay faggot, there's hundreds of programs for you to be able to see that I'm not the same shit poster as before.

Also, if you can't understand the long term implications for a society to let loose the gates of morality and deceny, then there is no point for arguing.
>>
>>47391960
>>47392305
>>47392406
Pretty badass story
>>
File: 1459538921827.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459538921827.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>47398713
>>
>>47393098
I'm curious: what did the fourth guy think of your angry questions?
>>
>>47391394
God of War Baby vs Kronar's Son: WHO WINS?
>>
The human one does at least, it's how she makes angels. Part of the faith is that once in every man's life (if he follows the tenets of the religion) she visits him to conceive an angel.

The others, it's a mixed bag. Most don't they usually tend to have a demigod running around.
>>
>>47398713
Girls these days, you can see their ankles!
>>
>>47392887
99% of the people trying to edit comics Buckley Style are prime examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Congratulations on being one of them.
>>
>>47398713
So what's the worst, fucking a man in the ass, being fucked by a man in the ass, or performing oral sex on a woman?

You should know this if you aren't a degenerate.
>>
>>47392887
>>47401922
>buckley problems
>buckley style
what?
>>
>>47402046
Oral on a woman.
The other two are showing dominance of your masculinity or being overpowered by another's masculinity.
This is subjecting yourself to unmasculinity, the worst sign of weakness.
>>
>>47391575

Isn't it a bit early to be summer?
>>
>>47402136
It's shorthand for 'a webcomic that has serious pacing issues and often has completely wasted panels that contribute nothing to the comic's punchline'. So it became a game to try and remove panels from his (the artist's name was Buckley) comics while still maintaining the actual joke and humor.

Trying to apply it to other artists' work has been extremely hit or miss, at best, but some people don't get that it was a specific comic's issues and keep trying, even when they totally fuck it up.

It's similar, but not identical to, the WORDSWORDSWORDS edits phenomenon that Order of the Stick has come to receieve in here.
>>
>>47402157
The /pol/ kiddies don't take vacations. They work hard to shitpost all year round.
>>
>>47398713

>let loose the gates of morality and deceny

This is my new entry line, and porbably it will be my epitaph
>>
File: submission.jpg (175 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
submission.jpg
175 KB, 760x596
>>47391446
This one is pretty much on the nose actually -- my favorite Oglafs are the ones that analyze stuff that's common to RPGs or roleplayers like pic related.

The fact is, OP's is both funny and pretty accurate -- you get super powered mortals, and injections of divinity, from seducing gods.
>>
>>47393098
Oh look, a That DM who thinks its "good drama" to have the BBEG kidnap/torture/rape family members/guardians/etc. of PCs, and derides players wise to his tricks as "murder hobos."
>>
>>47402046
The worst is being roman and pretending you invented helenism you barbarian.
>>
>>47402170
Thanks.
>>
>>47402192
Thank you for pointing out how awesome that line is out of context. I need to steal it as well.
>>
>>47402217
No, the worst is having one fucking job and still letting the Turks get in.

The worst is the Turks, Georgios, the Turks.
>>
>>47391394
>In your setting, do the Gods fuck mortals?

In my setting, the Gods are metaphors for human endeavors and natural forces. Spells are instead granted by praying to saints whose philosophies embodied those metaphors on earth, making them divine after death.
>>
In my setting the only gods that are really around (and care about humans) are the gods of the triad: Tyr Ilmater and Torm. obviously Ilmater isnt fucking anyone but for the other 2 its possible i guess but its not really what theyre interested and the church is very puritan.
>>
>>47391394
Yes.

Have you ever heard of Bhaalspawn?
>>
>>47402046
Fucking the man in the ass.

At least give him a reach around.
>>
>>47402192
I like the cut of your jib, sir.
>>
>>47398713
>I'm not the same shit poster as before.
But you are still a shit poster. Good job.
>>
>>47401149
it ends in not!lesbian sex... when they're older of course
>>
>>47394012
I'm pretty sure it's a Wikipedia map that's not meant to be used as anything but a thumbnail.
>>
>>47392395
Figures, women are usually the ones that go in for Oglaf's style of only-sorta-crude sex jokes in my experience. Plus the huge amount of gay.
>>
>>47391446
Oglaf used to be really funny and boner-worthy at times

Its skill funny but doesn't feel the same after Ivans death
I once fapped to fruit viking, should I be ashamed?
>>
>>47391394
Kind of. Most of the gods have died off, and the remainder are basically on the order of tartarus (as the god, not the place); they're primordial forces who are only kind of sapient as far as everyone is concerned.

However, when the patron god of architects got fatally wounded by the primordial sphinx, he sort of exploded into elfs. With some magic alteration, they collected some humans to turn them into mindless slaves so they could build and fight for them. These altered slaves became known as low elfs, in contrast to the (surprise surprise) high elfs. During the settings bronze age, one less than sane high elf convinced herself that one of her low elfs was in love with her and used some magic to breed with it.

The end result was referred to as a middle elf, who were eventually used as skilled servants and bodyguards (the problem with low elfs being that they're complete shitheads; they had to be given javelins in combat because they couldn't figure out how to work a bow without a high elf holding their hands every step of the way).
>>
They used to, but then they all died.
>>
>>47405334
>once
Yeah, you fucking casual.
>>
>>47391634
>>47391860
He'll fuck you up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWqMaTYRcCA
>>
>>47391446
Most of the humor is just "Tee-hee, penis!", but I'll admit to liking a couple of them.
>>
>>47391634
I almost choked on my tea laughing, you bastard.
>>
>>47391722
I will build a labyrinth to house it.
>>
>>47391394
Why is God of War presented as uncivilized? War is a nuanced affair and deity of it is rarely a brute.
>>
>>47406399
The joke is that the baby beat her up. Bruises from the sex would have faded by the time the baby was born.
>>
>>47406408
That joke might be slightly unfunny, as in not a joke at all.
>>
>>47393098
Mind posting, anon? I have a few players that I think I could catch with this myself, and it just seems funny as shit regardless.
>>
File: 3gd5KsW.png (17 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
3gd5KsW.png
17 KB, 208x250
>>47391394
>pregnant for 4 years
that's kinda hot
>>
>>47395678
>"Gods" are just people who're max level in-setting.

Not typically. In most stories they're either the beings that engineered and maintain the cosmos, and/or personifications of natural forces. Simply being The Stonkest is not itself a divine trait.
>>
>>47411611
Are you an idiot? That person was clearly answering for their own setting.
>>
>>47401922
I'm sorry if you don't feel this was a poorly managed comic, but I don't agree with you.
>>
File: 1415094759067.png (161 KB, 265x281) Image search: [Google]
1415094759067.png
161 KB, 265x281
>>47391678
This post was physically painful to read.
>>
>>47391446
I dunno OP's strip is pretty funny imo what with the "yep that's how gods work" sort of deal

just wish the comic was less of a gay porno
>>
>no loss edit yet
>>
>>47391394
>In your setting, do the Gods fuck mortals?
Probably
>>
>>47408487
>Goddess of procrastination
>Impregnates woman
>Woman now permapregnant
>>
>>47391442
What setting do you play that has one religion or only religions that are monotheistic? Give me a pantheon or give me death, all hail the tree spirits.
>>
>>47413142
Not him, but I can think of one setting that has only one actual god and about 2 dozen "gods" that the real god created so he could fuck off and watch the chaos
>>
File: Depression.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Depression.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
>>47391394
>do the Gods fuck

Not as far as I know. And if my players do, it's not done at my table either, so it's none of my business.

That said, there are IC champions and paragons oft described as "godlike' or 'demigods,' but that's just poetic license. One might perhaps have the party visit an elementary school to find shrewdly analytical graffiti like "Lol god fucked yer mum" if you really thought it might somehow enhance the session. Be sure to let us know how it worked out.
>>
>>47413011
>baby keeps growing at a normal rate.
>Around the 8th year of pregnancy kid just bursts through the stomach
>>
>>47391394
They live to fuck them over.

Isn't that enough?
>>
>>47393568
> Dropping the wordplay joke about carrying a tune

I mean, it's kind of the main example of the Gods not having the same frame of reference as humans.

Also it's a hilarious subversion of expectations as well as decent wordplay.

The pregnant in the dick isn't strong either, but where would you expect a guy to get pregnant?

The whole thing is a warning about getting what you asked for and then the final woman is the best outcome by being practical instead.
>>
>>47405688
I like the Nymph water one. "Extra Fuckey!"
>>
cum on guys, you can't expect highbrow humor from your weekly internet comics. Oglaf has decent art and is worth a chuckle, that is all I ever wanted from it.
>>
Rarely, mostly when the God of Love arranges it. He's also the God of Stories and is fucking obsessed with creating the most romantic star-crossed lover situations. Never does it himself though, he's very loyal to his wife.
The god with the most mortal "encounters" without his interference is the Goddess of Thieves. She's one of the few who can freely travel from the realms of gods to the mortal world. Of those few she's the only one who was formerly mortal, so she's the only one who really has the disposition to spend a lot of time interacting with people one on one.
The Goddess of the Moon will occasionally have a thing with a noble paladin who has dedicated his life to protecting the innocent, but they're usually dead at that point and have joined her angelic army in fighting against Evil.
And of course there are Evil gods who are less loving in their interactions, but other than being the origin of some monsters and stuff that's not really touched on much. The current God of Wild Beasts was mortal born this way until killing his father and taking his place.
>>
>>47413190
If it wasn't for the watch the chaos part, I'd feel tempted to call Arda.
>>
>>47416143
Well it wasn't really to watch the chaos, it was because reasons, and it's not arda, I was referring to Fall from Heaven 2, all the "gods" are angels the real god made and put in charge of several domains
>>
The BBEG is burning down churches specifically because she got fucked over by one of the gods.
>>
>>47393328
>>47393234
>>47393165
Guyz, it's not our fault you don't have a sense of humor.
>>
>>47402157
It's always summer.
It's been summer since 1993.
>>
File: Salty.png (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Salty.png
108 KB, 500x500
>>47391575
>>
>>47417043
You're thinking of September.
>>
>>47393496
Didn't Nuit screw a fair few mortals when she wasn't fucking her brother?
>>
>>47391394
Can't speak for most pantheons but the small celestial cluster of Gods and Goddesses my Paladin worships have birthed royal lineages, glorious heroes, all-powerful villains and even other divines on a few occasions.

My Paladin may be one of their daughters but they tend to be tight lipped about these things, wanting their children to own their own achievements and not simply live in the shadow of their parentage.
>>
>>47391575
(Thou)
>>
>>47392124
/pol/ here.

Can't see historical revision, lending money to nations at interest, womens suffrage, emancipated niggers, glbt acceptance, or jews.

What was I meant to /pol/ about?
>>
>>47393098
I desire to view this sheet.

I will make a Payload of Mechanics, who has backstory and fluff and is tied to the world, and his backstory and fluff and ties will be "Payload of mechanics".

I.e. my family consists of "imbues character with Str, Dex, Knowledge local, and Int the abstract fatherly force" and "nurtures character with Con, Wis, Cha, and Skill animal handling the abstract motherly force"

My religion is The Game Mechanics (as a personified deity)

My character looks like "Doesn't have a physical appearance, but characters looking at the tile he occupies get a rough idea in their minds of what his stats are, and how to strike at his tile to deal damage to his hitpoints"

My character's motivation is "The desire to fight challenging but beatable combat encounters, beat them, acquire loot and greater numbers on the charsheet, with which to fight more challenging encounters, has chosen him as a mortal avatar to carry out its divine will"

His elemental affinities are Numbers, Game mechanics, and Dice Rolling.
His elemental weaknesses are Narrative, Immersion, and DM Fiat.
>>
>>47418530
Basically, the answer to all of those "muh immersion, pretend I'm actually a character in a fictional world you guys" questions is My Stat Sheet.

What do you look like?
n/a, but enemies get an idea of the stat sheet.
What are your motivations?
My stat sheet wants its numbers to go up, and uses my character as a vessel
Who are your family?
n/a but they put the initial numbers on my stat sheet.
What is your character's personality like?
+2
>>
File: salty liquorice.jpg (71 KB, 626x600) Image search: [Google]
salty liquorice.jpg
71 KB, 626x600
>>47417333
Salty is an acquired taste.
>>
>>47393496
I don't know man I've wanted to fuck some pretty weird things and I can only assume the gods are weirder than me.
>>
File: 1460768516205.jpg (33 KB, 397x370) Image search: [Google]
1460768516205.jpg
33 KB, 397x370
>>47391601
Is this what your meant? Because I have that pic.
Oh yeah, kek
>>
>>47391394
Of course.

What kind of a question is that?
>>
>>47395513
>lawyers and whores
Redundant.
>>
>>47391394
Yes. Though most gods simply aren't much interested, some (especially those related to primal concepts like fertility, strenght, blood and so on) will choose a mortal lover from time to time, but in the setting there isn't any confirmed case of a mortal fathered by a god. That doesn't mean every now and then someone claims to have divine ascendancy; there's a race of amphibian humans that claim to be descendants of a bunch of children spawned by the god of water, but what really happened is that said god's chosen champion and avatar fucked a bunch of women a shitload of time ago, thus originating the bloodline that, eventually, resulted in this amphibian folks.
>>
>>47420657
It's sad to think that the Crystal Cave in Mexico, where your pic is likely from, are degrading at an advanced rate because the cave was drained of the mineralised water that they naturally exist in.
>>
>>47413142
He was referring to Christianity.
>>
File: 1406954006413.jpg (39 KB, 377x283) Image search: [Google]
1406954006413.jpg
39 KB, 377x283
>>47391575
I don't know - sometimes Oglaf is spot on
>>
>>47391394
>do gods fuck mortals?

the gods fuck everything
>>
File: overthinking.jpg (153 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
overthinking.jpg
153 KB, 760x596
>>47392395
So that's why it's so gay all the time.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.