[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #23
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 19
File: 1453690728971.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453690728971.gif
2 MB, 500x281
> Tuesday, June 30th, 2015

SITUATION: http://pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: http://pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: http://pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: http://pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: http://pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU

You and Denise practically inhale Griselda’s breakfast. Eggs, bacon, sausage, and orange juice. Oh! Goodness she can cook a meal! You two turn to her at her closet, where she is currently putting on a formal looking dark green shirt dress along with pantyhose and a lighter brown cardigan. “Griselda, what’s the occasion?” asks Denise.

“I’m meeting with William Griffiths in the afternoon,” she says as she checks herself in the mirror. “He’s going to be overseeing the construction of a permanent race track for tank racing rather than the temporary ones we had for the festivals. Long term investment you know?”

“You talk to Gertrude about that?” you ask.

“Sure! She OK’d it,” she explains. “Plus, Griffiths is planning on a down payment of 50,000 dollars to the team, along with a regular weekly payment of 10,000 dollars!” She squeals a little happily. “Can you imagine that!?”

What could you do with that kind of money!?

You could probably buy a car maybe.

Hm.

Griselda checks her watch. “Anyway, you want me to drive you guys to work?”

> “Sure.”
> “Actually, we’d like to come with you.” (SPEND VACATION DAY: 5)
> Other
>>
>>47371709
>Sure
>>
File: 1456517988320.gif (991 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456517988320.gif
991 KB, 500x281
>>47371709
>> “Sure.”
>>
>>47371709
>“Actually, we’d like to come with you.”
Winona is still a mess. We do need to get to her.
>>
>>47371709
>> “Actually, we’d like to come with you.” (SPEND VACATION DAY: 5)
>>47371762 makes a good point.
>>
>>47371709
>“Sure.”

we got work to do
>>
>>47371709
> “Sure.”
>>
> “Sure.”

-

-

Griselda’s WC truck pulls up in the loading dock right beneath your office. And with that, you and Denise step out. “Right then,” says Griselda. “Once I get things settled financially, I’ll call you two. Maybe we’ll pay a visit to Oleg’s and get a rundown on what parts are available to us now, alright?”

“Thanks, Griselda,” you say. And with that, she winks at you. And away she goes, driving her truck down the ways back to the elevators.

Denise smiles. “I like her, she’s nice!”

“Yeah, real nice,” you say quickly.

Denise leans towards you, giving you half-lidded eyes. “Do you have a crush?”

“Do you still have a job?” you ask.

“Sorry,” she says quickly.

-

-

The two of you sit in your office now. It’s been cleaned down to the last corner. The only thing left are the spiders. Despite Denise’s protest, you left the spiders right where they were. Spiders were your best friends back home, eating cockroaches, mosquitos, and flies. You never understood why people are so scared of them, they’re kind of cute.

There’s a call on the landline on Denise’s desk. “Lieutenant Zumwalt’s Office.” She nods, taking it down. “Okay, I’ll let her now, thank you, sir.” She hangs up, then looks to you. “That was one of the advisors, they’re transmitting some work to you on your computer now.”

Really? Yes! Your first real duties as a Lieutenant! You lean towards your computers and check your email.

Wow this all sounds boring.

> LOGISTICS: Oversee Work Shifts in Supply Docks (EASY)
> ENGINEERING: Oversee transfer of engineering materiel from Docks to Upper Deck (HARD)
> COMMAND AND CONTROL: Manage Work Shift Scheduling Board (EASY)
>>
>>47372127
>> ENGINEERING: Oversee transfer of engineering materiel from Docks to Upper Deck (HARD)
>>
>>47372127
>Oversee transfer of engineering materiel from Docks to Upper Deck (HARD)

We rise to any challenge no matter how big!
>>
>>47372127
> ENGINEERING: Oversee transfer of engineering materiel from Docks to Upper Deck (HARD)
>>
>>47372127
>> COMMAND AND CONTROL: Manage Work Shift Scheduling Board (EASY)
>>
>>47372127
>> ENGINEERING: Oversee transfer of engineering materiel from Docks to Upper Deck (HARD)
This sounds most fun (and the least like what we've done so far)
>>
>>47372127
>>
>>47372127
>>
>>47372127
>ENGINEERING: Oversee transfer of engineering materiel from Docks to Upper Deck (HARD)

>[spiders]'re kinda cute
Elodie confirmed for spider on a computer.
>>
> ENGINEERING: Oversee transfer of engineering materiel from Docks to Upper Deck

-

-

You and Denise left the office to go and oversee the transfer of tools, raw materials, and other needed items up to the Upper Deck from storage. You fold your arms, wearing a hardhat and a high-vis jacket on top of your uniform. One of the Engineering Students points to the forklifts. “We got forklifts loading up all the bricks and metal onto the trucks! And we got trucks that go as soon as they’re loaded, but the elevator’s gonna hold until at least 10 trucks are aboard! Once that’s done they drive to this address.” You take note of it, more room for expansion near the Hangar it seems.

“Thanks,” you say.

Denise holds her hands over her ears. “It’s all really loud!” The tools and forklifts beeping and honking as they transfer items on sure is assaulting the eardrum. But it’s nothing you’re not used to.

The Student smiles at you, tipping her helmet up. “Aw, poor baby!” Denise blushes a little, puffing her cheeks out. She looks over at you. “Alright, Lieutenant! We got some trucks that need driving, the forklifts might need someone to coordinate them too we got the signal flags for that, and we might need someone to handle offloading at the site too! It’s up to you!”

> Drive a truck, it can’t be that hard.
> Coordinate the forklifts.
> Handle offloading.
> Other
>>
>>47372474
>> Coordinate the forklifts.
I don't trust our driving. Probably will cause more delays. But coordinating and ordering people around, that we can do.
>>
>>47372474
> Coordinate the forklifts.

Driving trucks can be hard, so that's out. Get Denise to help us with that, so that if we have to go handle offloading, she can just pick up the forklift organizing without a hitch.
>>
>>47372474
>> Handle offloading.
Both the others would require some sort of experience (as a former forklift driver, I would go nuts if someone with no experience behind the forks tried to "coordinate" me, and as for driving...)
>>
>>47372474
> Handle offloading.
>>
>>47372474
>Handle offloading.
The further away we are from high altitude heavy objects, the better.
>>
> Handle offloading.

-

-

“Alright, come on, come on, carefully!” You order around several students as they start offloading materials onto the new area of construction. Yep, this was indeed going to be a race track, a NASCAR style race track by the looks of it, but with dirt and mud instead of asphalt. Coming down was concrete and cement, steel rebar, and chain-link fencing. Rollers and tractors were already busy laying out the track. A batch of cinderblocks on a wood pallet were set down onto the ground by crane, then were transferred over to the appropriate location.

You see, when you got here, you found that the students didn’t actually have a system of organizing anything when they came in. They just sort of dropped it all in one big stockpile and hoped they’d remember where it all was.

Not while you’re here. “Hey!” You point to a truck carrying the cement mixer. “Not that way!” The truck stops, and the driver (a girl with glasses and a trucker hat) looks to you. “That way is reserved for the wood! Go back and take a right at the fork!” She gives you a thumbs up, then starts reversing.

You smile a little. Hm, this was easier than you thought it’d be.

One of the girls taps you. “Lieutenant. We got a problem.”

“What is it?” you ask. Oh great, here we go. She points over to a truck that has overturned and is now lying on its side, with the cargo of cinderblocks still intact. “Oh. Yeah, that is a problem.” Huh, you were wondering what that loud banging noise was. Looks like everybody’s okay though, but it’s lying on the track and it’s blocking the tractors and rollers from doing their work.

“What do we do?” she asks.

> Get a crane to right it.
> Might as well get the cargo out while it’s there.
> Get some cables and the girls, you’ll pull it back upright.
> Other
>>
>>47373076
>> Get a crane to right it.

Proper way, safe way.

(I deal in industrial materials. Things that weigh tons that have fallen should not be manhandled haphazardly).
>>
>>47373076
>> Might as well get the cargo out while it’s there.
Call for a crane, empty the truck while waiting (and thus reducing the stress on the crane)
>>
>>47373076
>>
>>47373076
>Get a crane to right it.
>>
>>47373076
>>
>>47373076
> Might as well get the cargo out while it’s there.
>>
File: Girls und Loaders.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Girls und Loaders.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>47373076
This Anon >>47373139 has the best plan

Time for heavy, repetative lifting. Good loading practice
>>
>>47373139
This, combine with industrial anon's explinations seems like the best course of action. I mean, it has to be offloaded anyways, right?
>>
>>47373224
>>47373269

That depends though.

What should be the priority?

If its economy of motion, it should be getting the cargo out. If it is to allow the workflow to continue and prevent stoppages, you clear the path.

Now that its blocking unloading, I say clearing the path should take priority. Once traffic is moving, then the cargo should be sent on its way.
>>
>>47373321
You raise a fair point, I guess we can focus on the crane first. There is no specification that the cargo has spilled, it is intact, after all.

>>47373269
Go with the crane first then.
>>
>>47373321
Since the truck is lying on the track, I imagine that the truck and load are blocking the work. We can't continue until both are removed.

We have to wait for the crane to move the truck, but we can move the blocks while we wait.
>>
>>47373417

Yes but that means dismantling the pallet of cinderblocks. Unless the material is going to be used in the immediate area, that load of material, once unpacked, isnt going anywhere in a hurry.
>>

You and two other girls safely guide a truck with a crane jib towards the stricken truck. “Hey, move it!” yells one of the girls on the tractor. “Some of us have jobs to do!”

You roll your eyes. “Careful!” A girl manning the crane controls carefully lowers a hook down to where a group of other girls are mounting a point where the crane can hook up and right the truck. Once it’s down, the crane is hooked. And to add additional leverage, a digger was also called in to push the truck upwards with the crane. After a worrying few seconds of nothing happening, the truck was immediately righted.

“How’s it look in there?” One of the girls opens up the back of the truck.

And sure enough, the cargo is only a bit dinged but not damaged. A few broken cinderblocks here and there, but those are expendable in the grand scheme of things. “Alright, get it out of here!” you command. The truck is closed up again, then towed out safely by the crane truck.

You check your watch, sighing. Lunch break. After this, it’s also practice with the Tankery crews too.

“Lieutenant.” One of the girls pokes you. “We got visitors on the job site.”

“What?” You blink. “We can’t have visitors! We’re building a tank racing track! It’s not safe here!” you say to the cute little girl wearing a hardhat.

“It’s the Griffiths family and Griselda Pool,” she says. “They insisted they at least meet you.” Oh?

> “Get them some hardhats and high-vis jackets then.”
> “I’ll go meet them then, hold on.”
> “Tell them to wait until the job’s done.”
> Other
>>
>>47373499
>“Get them some hardhats and high-vis jackets then.”

Safety First.
>>
>>47373499
It's our lunch break, we can humour them.
>>
>>47373499
>> “Get them some hardhats and high-vis jackets then.”

Foreman needs to stay at the post.

To whom it may concern: Enjoy your bans
>>
>>47373499
>>
Repost from yesterday.

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=813604

This is the 3 minute recap that plays before the movie itself. It's subbed but poor quality.
>>
>>47373499
>>

The girl runs off at your command.

Hm. You take off your helmet and quickly run your hand through your hair. Eugh, sweat. You place your helmet back on, then rub your forehead. Alright, try to look presentable.

Ugh, there’s dirt on your pantyhose and your uniform! Dang it! You look over at Denise. “Do you need to borrow my pantyhose again?” No thanks.

After a few minutes, they arrive. Winona and Griselda lead a man and a woman dressed in fine grey suits down one of the work walkways onto the track, where you and Denise stand. Those must be Winona’s parents. And judging by Winona’s very formal looking black dress and her very worried expression, they must be nice. “Try and act natural, Denise.”

“I’m always natural,” says Denise. Um. Okay.

And with that, they walk up to you, with high-vis and hardhats on. “Hey, Ellie! Mister Griffiths wanted to see how his racetrack was doing,” says Griselda. “Didn’t think you’d be here.”

“I have to oversee a lot of jobs.” Towering over you was the man himself. “You must be Mister William Griffiths.”

He grins. “That’s me! Ha!” He looks around. “Honey, look at this!”

The woman folds her arms, grinning as well. “Yeah, I can see it already! This is a racetrack!”

“We get our little girl out here she’ll rinse the competition!” He holds out his hand to you. “William Griffiths, you must be Elodie Zumwalt! My daughter’s told me a lot about you!”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite
>>
>>47373795
>> Polite
>>
>>47373795
>Polite
>>
>>47373814
> Polite
>>
>>47373795
> Polite
>>
>>47373795
Polite
>>
>>47373795
>> Polite
>>
> Polite

“Oh, that’s nice of her. She probably exaggerates though,” you say.

“She said that you’d say that,” he says. “How about you walk me through the racetrack here?”

You nod. “Right.” You point down to the track. “The track is just a regular oval style track, it’s going to be all-dirt and the groundscrew is going to maintain it round the clock once the track opens. There are bleachers on all sides, along with a grandstand towards the starting line, where there’ll be food and refreshments served.” He nods.

“Honey, look over there!” Mr. Griffiths points to one of the diggers. “You see that digger! My company built that!”

“Ooooh, I see a crane over there too! Our company built that too!” says Mrs. Griffiths.

“Ha, this is just a who’s who of what we built! All we’re missing is the MRAPS and the jet planes.” He looks over to Winona. “You see that digger, sweetheart? We built that!”

Winona nods. “Yeah, I see it, Dad.”

“Haha!” He nudges you, kneeling down to your level. “My daughter’s shy. Don’t mind her.” REALLY? “Ooh! Tell you what, since you’ve done so much for the team and you’re overseeing construction right here and now, I have to compensate you.”

“Oh, no, you don’t have to do that,” you say.

“Nonsense,” he says. “The last time I didn’t compensate somebody for their services we ended up buying Pablo Sandoval’s contract and look where that got us,” he says, shuddering. “Ugh. Tell me, you like cars?”

“Um, I think cars are okay.”

“What company, Mercedes-Benz? Ferrari? Lambo?”

Winona leans in. “Dad. You don’t need to buy her a car.”

“You drive?” he asks. You shake your head, then point to Denise. “You drive?” She nods. “I’ll buy you something then.” Denise grins, squealing in delight.

Winona tugs on her Dad’s sleeve. “D- Dad, maybe we should let Ellie work a bit.”

> “Yeah, this is tough work. Let Winona show you around the rest of LGA.”
> “Actually, Mr. Griffiths, since you’re here you could guide us on what you want for this racetrack.”
> Other
>>
>>47374142
Poor Winona.
>>
>>47374142
>>
>>47374142
>>
>>47374142
> “Actually, Mr. Griffiths, since you’re here you could guide us on what you want for this racetrack.”
Only fair the sponsor let us know what he'd like to see from his investment.
>>
>>47374142
>> “Yeah, this is tough work. Let Winona show you around the rest of LGA.”
>>
File: GuP Sponsorship in Senshado.jpg (54 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
GuP Sponsorship in Senshado.jpg
54 KB, 640x360
>>47374142

This Anon >>47374216 understands sponsorship. I support this
>>
>>47374216
>implying the client knows what he wants
You won't have a bright future in business, m8.
>>
>>47374293
Except you don't seem to understand that you take what the sponsor says he wants and make it work in that he doesn't realize you did something different that didn't exactly match up but from the surface looks like what they wanted.
I know business, baby.
>>
>>47374142
>> “Actually, Mr. Griffiths, since you’re here you could guide us on what you want for this racetrack.”
(Free to be ignored afterwards, if necessary)

>>47374279
>that image
Great. Now my eyes are bleeding.
>>
>>47374293
Oh they know it, but usually its quite vague and often impractical in practice. You need to do many trial and error to find one which doable and satisfy client.
And in this case, unless we (elodie) is the architect for this track, i don't think talking to us will help much.

Unless if it will unlock a quest, ofc.
>>

“Yeah, this is tough work, sir,” you explain. “As much as this is your racetrack, I’d appreciate it if you maybe you’d let Winona show you around the rest of LGA.”

Mr. Griffiths nods, smiling at you. “Tough girl, I like that. That’s why I married Wilma over here, right, Wilma!”

She shrugs. “That and you said I had the best legs on campus.”

“Wilma please.” Mr. Griffiths places his hands over Winona’s ears. “Not in front of the kids.” The two adults giggle a bit. “Alright, we’ll see you later at practice then, Ellie. I hear Griselda runs a tight ship.” You nod at that. “Great! Later then!”

Winona however stays behind for just a second. “I am in hell.”

“They seem nice,” you say.

“They’re embarrassing me!” says Winona.

“Is your Dad really going to buy me a car!?” asks Denise.

Winona nods. “Yes.”

“Yay!” Denise bounces in joy.

Winona sighs. “I’ll see you at practice…” She mopes a bit, walking off.

> - 40 MORALE TO WINONA

Strange. You’d kill for rich parents like hers. That’ll be something to talk about later.

> Take your lunch break
> Get set on assembling the bleachers
> Finish laying out the track
> Other
>>
>>47374533
>> Finish laying out the track
>>
>>47374533
> Take your lunch break
This is going to be a long day, if we don't eat now, we won't until after practice and we know it.
>>
>>47374533
>> - 40 MORALE TO WINONA
NOOO, LET'S NOT DISTRACT WINONA'S PARENTS SO SHE CAN NOT FEEL AS EMBARASSED
>>
>>47374533
>> Take your lunch break
>>
>>47374533
>> Take your lunch break

>Strange. You’d kill for rich parents like hers. That’ll be something to talk about later.
Well, not the one acting like money grown on tree. They maybe good-natured in heart but yea.
>>
>>47374533
> Take your lunch break
>>
>>47374533
>>
>>47374533
>> Take your lunch break
>>
> Take your lunch break

You and Denise decide to settle down along with the rest of the shift on lunch break. It’s a relatively late one, but you’re not going into practice hungry that’s for sure. Denise lies back, eating her simple lunch of a sandwich along with a thermos of coffee. You take a sip of her coffee as the two of you sit in the shadow of one of the trucks. It’s definitely a hot day out, at least it’s not a killer like yesterday.

“Man, I hope I get that car!” Denise grins happily.

“You into cars, Denise?”

“Sure am!” She rubs her chest, grinning smugly at you. “You just happen to be looking at a girl who knows a good car when she sees one.” She blinks. “Of course, I don’t know the specifics of cars, but I do know they can be really cute!”

“Right.” You sigh, leaning back. You take a bite out of your sandwich, then check your watch. “Welp, lunch break is over.”

“What? Already?”

“Yeah.” You stand up, stuffing the rest of your sandwich into your mouth. “We gotta get in as much work as possible before quitting time. Come on, get up.” She mopes a little, groaning.

-

-

The whistle blows. “Quitting time!” yells the foreman. All of you pack your things and start leaving. Several of the girls leave wearing only their skirts and tank tops, while some are already in their swimsuits heading for the pool.

Denise sighs, sitting on the Kettenkrad as you mount up behind her. “Where to?”

> The Tankery HQ
> The Dorms
> Wherever Winona is right now
> Other
>>
>>47374904
Not even a question.
>>
>>47374904
>Wherever Winona is right now
>>
>>47374904
>> Wherever Winona is right now
"we conducting extraction. Or fire support. Whichever is more convenient for her"
>>
>>47374904
Gotta cheer her up!
>>
File: GuP headpats for Karina.png (224 KB, 555x803) Image search: [Google]
GuP headpats for Karina.png
224 KB, 555x803
>>47374904
>Wherever Winona is right now
We must save Win-Win from the sad!
>>
>>47374904
>>
>>47374904
>> Wherever Winona is right now
>>

-

-

You pull up along to the school and find that Mr. and Mrs. Griffiths are mingling with the Pool sisters right now, with Winona standing off to the side. Out by the walls are your crew, Stack, Ingrid, and Josephina. “Whoa,” says Josephina. “Is that really William Griffiths?” Ingrid nods. “Wow!”

Ingrid glares at him. “A partial owner of the Red Sox can go fuck himself.”

You step off, and motion for Denise to stay where she is. “How is it?” you ask.

Stack folds her arms. “Not good. Winona looks like she really wants a new set of parents.” Winona looks over, and quietly waves at you all. “Also for some reason her Dad just bought a car over the phone, what’s up with that?”

Josephina smiles. “He is a philanthropist.”

“A philanthropist that’s a fucking Red Sox fan,” Ingrid growls.

“What’s your beef with the Red Sox?” asks Stack.

“EVERYTHING.”

> Call Winona over, she seems to not want to be there right now.
> Walk up to them, see what’s going on.
> Wait for it to end, it’d be rude to interrupt.
> Other
>>
>>47375292
>> Walk up to them, see what’s going on.
>>
>>47375292
>Call Winona over, she seems to not want to be there right now.
>>
>>47375292

If asked, we're talking about tankery and we offer to give her parents a lecture.
>>
>>47375292
>> Call Winona over, she seems to not want to be there right now.
>>
>>47375292
>Wait for it to end
>Cuddle the Denise

why is elodie such a dick to denise
>>
>>47375292
>Other

Text Win-Win and let her know we're here. Consider shenanigans to distract her parents and save her.
>>
do we need to address ingrid's beef in baseball? Or it doesnt really matter?
>>
>>47375292
>>
>>47375626
nobody cares about ingrid

nah i think we have a quest to fulfill but we need to fix nona first
>>

You motion Winona over. She looks to her parents, then quickly excuses herself from the conversation and hurries over to the four of you. “Oh thank god you guys are here.”

“What’s your beef with your parents?” asks Stack.

“Oh, they just spoil the fuck out of me,” says Winona. “I mean, I’m a mature woman, I don’t need to be spoiled, right?” You all look at her skeptically. “Come on, I’m mature!”

“You are,” you say. “I’m guessing they’re real embarrassing.”

“Very.” She sighs, folding her arms. “I just want them to go before they try and make this all about me. They always do this!” She points to you. “You know, they said they were planning on buying me a sure fire tank to win us the tournament!”

“Why didn’t you let them?” asks Ingrid. You’re curious too, you could use all the tanks you can get.

“Their idea of sure fire was a M1A2 Abrams.” Ah, yeah, you can see why you can’t use that. Winona grumbles. “I just want them to leave me alone before they turn the team into the Winona Tankery Program like they did for my Little League team!” You ask what they did to that team. “You don’t want to know.”

> “I’ll treat you to ice cream after practice, how about that?”
> “Come on, Winona, they’re your parents, they just love you.”
> “Yeah, they do sound a little embarrassing.”
> Other
>>
>>47375820
>>
>>47375820
>Hug the denise
>>
>>47375820
> “Yeah, they do sound a little embarrassing. They seem pretty caring to me, though.”
>>
>>47375820
>> “I’ll treat you to ice cream after practice, how about that?”
>>
>>47375820
>“I’ll treat you to ice cream after practice, how about that?”
I do wonder if this choice will make her think WE are now spoiling her.
>>
>>47375920
I'll back this.

>>47375964
I kinda think it might. We may still do that, regardless, but outright telling her while she's feeling down may not solve it.
>>

“Come on, Winona. Parents are always gonna be embarrassing, the point is that they love you.” She mopes a little, looking down. “Come on, after practice, we’ll go get ice cream, we’ll get your favorite.”

“Are you spoiling me?” she asks.

You whistle innocently a bit. “Maaaybe.”

“Well, it’s working,” she says with a slight smirk. “Okay, that makes me feel a little better. Thanks, Ellie.”

And with that, Griselda walks over to you five. “We’re going to start practice in about an hour. How about we all head over to the HQ?” She waves at Winona, smiling at her. “Don’t worry about your parents, my sister will have them occupied for a little bit.” Winona nods, reassured. “Ellie, Oleg’s pretty busy today with the KDH Skycraft boys, but he’ll around tomorrow to discuss mods if you want.”

“Wait, that means-“

“Yes, no paint bombs today.”

> + 10 MORALE TO ALL CREWMEMBERS

Griselda smiles at you. “Anyway, Iris wanted me to tell you that she actually wanted to join your platoon with Serafina.” Really? “Since we’re now a 6 crew team, I might make it happen. I wanted to hear your thoughts on it first.”

> “Nah, she’d be better off with your squad.”
> “Let’s wait until after practice.”
> “Sure, she’d be great.”
> Other
>>
File: Girls und Jingles.jpg (135 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Girls und Jingles.jpg
135 KB, 960x720
>>47376272
>“Let’s wait until after practice.”

Would her tank be the right addition? What kind of squad should we build? Would it matter which tanks are with which with the current line up?

I require Tank Sperg!
>>
>>47376272
>>
>>47376272
>>
>>47376272
>“Let’s wait until after practice.”
Our group has fast tanks and Iris' isn't.
>>
>>47376272

unless she got some serious engine mods

nah
>>
>>47376397
>>47376372
If we reject Iris from our crew, we should make it clear that it's because of her tank and nothing to do with competence.
>>
>>47376372
Our group is a Pershing and a Cromwell. Pershings aren't fast.

>>47376272
>Let's wait until after practice
Honestly I think we should reshuffle us back into Gris' platoon with Suvarov or form a two tank platoon, leaving Gris free to command/attach herself to either platoon depending on the situation and then give Iris the IS-2 and Pershing to act as our heavy platoon.
>>
>>47376439
Faster than a Churchill though, and the Pershing was the only other tank we had at the time that fit in.
>>
>>47376272

>>47376397
Well she did win MVP...who knows what she spent the money on? Not to mention that sweet sweet sponsorship cash.

Is there a way to make her Churchill faster? Or at least, something that can not drop too far behind?

>>47376434
I would expect that to be covered.
>>
>>47376463
Well, except the Panzer III, which has substantially better off-road performance than the Pershing. The Churchill is also actually faster than a Pershing offroad a lot of the time due to its gigantic tracks.
>>

“Let’s wait until after practice,” you say. “She can talk to me about it then.”

Griselda nods. “Alrighty. I was just wondering considering you already have a Pershing in your lineup and adding a Churchill would probably be a bit… imbalanced I guess?” Yeah, definitely. As nice as Iris and Serafina are, you don’t want to be constantly hamstringed by having to wait for them on the battlefield. “I’ll drive your crew over.”

You nod. “Girls.” They all walk past you to Griselda’s truck, then you get onto the back of Denise’s Kettenkrad.

You just remembered, it’s going to be Strength training today.

Oh shit.

-

-

“Alright, strength training for today is this!” You’ve all changed into your PT gear. “You’re going to carry two ammo boxes loaded up with 7.62 ammo! And you’re going to run to the other end of the track, about 25 yards! Then you’re going to pick up your fallen comrade and carry her back!” yells Griselda.

Stack smiles. “Ooooh! I love this challenge!” She looks at you. “Who do you want, Ellie?”

Ingrid groans. “I’m not strong enough for this.”

> Josephina (Oversized)
> Ingrid (Medium)
> Winona (Medium)
> Stack (Small but deceptively muscular)
> Other
>>
>>47376657
> Josephina (Oversized)
>>
>>47376657
> Josephina (Oversized)
>>
>>47376657
>>
>>47376657
>>
>>47376657
>Josephina (Oversized)
DYEL
>>
>>47376657
>> Josephina (Oversized)
>>
>>47376657
> Josephina (Oversized)

merde
>>
File: ilma express.jpg (1 MB, 1181x800) Image search: [Google]
ilma express.jpg
1 MB, 1181x800
>>47376657
> Winona (Medium)

Win-Win needs a morale boost. We will boost her! We will be her recovery vehicle!
>>
>>47376831
>Implying the image of us carrying Josephina wont make her laugh so hard she regains the morale.
>>
>>47376831
I was thinking tickling while carrying
>>
File: Lewd. Way too lewd.png (71 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
Lewd. Way too lewd.png
71 KB, 400x279
>>47376952
>>
> Josephina (Oversized)

Josephina lies down at the other end. “Oooh, a challenge!” says Stack. “I like that! Ingrid, get over there! I’ll do you!”

Ingrid blinks. “But-“

“Go!” Ingrid grumbles, walking over.

“On your mark!” Griselda holds up a pistol. “Get set!” You all kneel down, ready to burst forward with your ammo boxes. “Go!” You grab the ammo boxes and leap forward. Regina sprints forward to first immediately, Iris almost buckles at the start before recovering, Suvorov is thrown back by the weight of the ammo boxes, and Serafina charges as well before slipping in the mud.

You hurry on over to Josephina, the mud beneath your bare feet slipping between your toes and almost making you fall. Once you’re over, you drop the boxes, then pick up Josephina.

Or try to. “You’re really big, Josephina!”

“I know,” she says simply. You try her legs first, but they’re way too long and gangly. Maybe her arms!? No, still too long! You’re going have to go for the body! You pick her up by the chest and throw her over your shoulder. “You can do it, Elodie!” She holds on for dear life.

DEAR GOD SHE’S HEAVY

You hurry and run back to the start line. Come on, come on! Iris carries her crewmember back in a princess carry right past you. Regina has already got all of her crewmembers back TWICE, which leaves you for third place at least.

You finally cross the line, and gently drop Josephina. “Ugh!”

“Nice work, Elodie!” says Josephina.

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite
>>
>>47377136
>> Boast
>>
>>47377136
>Boast
You're a big girl
>>
>>47377136
>Boast

>"You're really big, Josephina!"
For you.
>>
>>47377136
> Neutral
>>
>>47377136
>Boast

If I dropped you, would you die?
>>
>>47377136
>Boast
Go us! We didn't slip and fall!
>>
>>47377136
>Boast
Was getting picked up part of your plan?
>>
>>47377136
Also, big ups to Regina. Don't underestimate the Naval Rescue team.
>>
>>47377228
I'm sure they'll be super effective if we ever have to carry our tanks into battle.
>>
>>47377250
Or at the very least, they'll be a huge help if a tank gets stuck.
>>
>>47377205
It would be extremely painful.
>>47377219
Of course!
>>
>>47377136
> Neutral
>"That's because you're slim, Josephina."
>>
>>47377310
adding the slick compliment to my polite
>>
> Boast

“Please,” you say while panting. “This is just Tuesday.”

Stack rubs her hands together. “Alright, my turn! Ingrid, you stay right there!” She immediately runs out to get her, carrying twice the amount of ammo.

You fold your arms, jeez Stack.

> + 5 STRENGTH TO WINONA
> + 5 STRENGTH TO JOSEPHINA
> + 2 STRENGTH TO INGRID

-

-

Ingrid groans, slacking off in the bath. “Ugh… I hate strength training.” All of your legs are pretty sore too, which means instead of hitting the showers, you are hitting the bath tub.

And just to include her, Denise as well is here to wash your back. “That was good work today, Ellie!” You can feel her breasts occasionally rub up against your back. It makes you shudder a little bit. God, Denise, keep your distance why don’t you.

“I’m just glad my parents weren’t around for it,” says Winona. “So, we going to the ice cream place after this?” You nod. “M’kaaaaay.”

> Talk with someone (who?)
> Pack up and get some ice cream
> Wash someone (Who?)
> Other
>>
>>47377492
> Talk with someone (Denise)
Sorry for working you to death
> Wash someone (Denise)
Have this in return
>>
>>47377492
> Wash someone (Who?)
Give Winona a soaping down!
>>
>>47377492
> Talk with someone (Iris and Griselda)
Probably need to talk about that thing we're supposed to talk about, right?
>>
>>47377596
Seconding this.
>>
>>47377530
This. See how she likes the no hands special.
>>
>>47377639
Anon please refer to >>47376975
>>
>>47377596
Also supporting this anon's suggestion.
>>
File: lewdpanzer.png (4 MB, 2394x1616) Image search: [Google]
lewdpanzer.png
4 MB, 2394x1616
>>47377656
at least it isnt being stored on dick
>>
>>47377596
but anon

lewds
>>
>>47377736
We can go anywhere for lewds anon, they're not special. Participating in a story about girls driving tanks is unique-ish to this quest though.
>>
>>47377792
lewds and waifu wars are proud lga heritage

the last poor soul to have us as the voices in her head became a lesbian sex fiend
>>
>>47377812
That's a lie anon! Trude isn't a fiend!
>>
> Talk with someone (Iris)

“Hm?” Iris and her crew sit in one of the hot baths, towels on their heads, and Iris’s uh… ample assets floating in the water. “So Griselda told you.”

“Yeah.” Denise continues to wash your hair, stroking her fingers through your locks. You say, “I’m flattered that you want to join the platoon.”

“Ah, is this a rejection then?” asks Iris.

“No, goodness!” You hold up your hand. “I just want to say that I’m not sure how to slot you because Serafina is already a heavy tank commander.”

“And proud of it!” says Serafina over from the showers.

Griselda walks over. “Discussing platoon composition?” You all nod. “I mean, ideally I’d want our fast tanks into one platoon, but the Panzer III probably won’t be able to keep up with a Cromwell III. And we’re kind of stacked on heavy tanks right now.” You nod at that. “So it’s up to you for now, Elodie, if you can make it work.”

> “Welcome to the platoon, Iris.”
> “Sorry Iris, I don’t need another heavy on my platoon.”
> Other
>>
>>47377904
>> “Welcome to the platoon, Iris.”
Eh, we will make it working somehow.

>>47377812
>>47377841
Yup, fiend implies Trudy is not classy as she seduced girls right and left. We are doing it with elegance and grace.
>>
>>47377904
>> “Welcome to the platoon, Iris.”
>>
>>47377904
> Other
Honestly Iris I'd recommend you head a platoon of your own. Let Griselda handle the broad strategy and move where she's while we micromanage the underlings.
>>
>>47377904
> “Sorry Iris, I don’t need another heavy on my platoon.”

make some vague lady comment
>>
>>47377904
>>47377959
Sounds like a decent idea.
>>
>>47377904
>“Welcome to the platoon, Iris.”
We can be spotters for their fire, maybe.
>>
>>47377959
*move where she's needed
>>
>>47377959
>>47377962
Changing to this
>>
>>47377959
I'll back this too.
>>
>two votes for Denise flavoured lewds
>one vote for talking to iris
>chat won over hot wet titty action

for shame
>>
>>47378174
There were two who supported it though, so technically 3 votes. Which beats two.
>>
File: UqVNdaH.jpg (358 KB, 1035x1500) Image search: [Google]
UqVNdaH.jpg
358 KB, 1035x1500
>>47378174
Elodie isn't for lewds anyway.
>>
>>47378195
you take that back you motherfucker
elodie is for whatever the voices in elodie's head say she's for
>>
>>47378195
I figure Elodie only stumbles into lewds. Fits her character more and is more fun that way. Hence the events that happened last week.
>>
> Other

“Iris, maybe you should consider having your own platoon.” Iris tilts her head. “Griselda, you’re the broad strategy girl, we manage the others. That way she’s free to do what she wants, we do most of the management for her. That’s how leadership works in my experience.”

Griselda smiles at you, then at Iris. “What do you think?”

Iris shrugs. “Unfortunately, I do not consider myself much of a leader. I may need lessons.”

“I can roll by your clubhouse tomorrow Iris, we can talk commanding,” says Griselda. She looks over at you. “Guess you’re stuck with Serafina for now.”

“Hey! She loves us!” yells Serafina.

You smirk a bit. You’ll have to see what happens tomorrow.

-

-

The six of you sit in the ice cream place, slurping up smoothies and eating up ice cream. Strawberry ice cream, chocolate ice cream, vanilla, mint, blue flavor ice cream, the works. And it was all so cold for such a hot day! You’re not even getting brain freeze! You sat between Denise and Winona while Stack, Ingrid, and Josephina sat across from you. “Mmmmm, ice cream!” Winona rubs her cheeks, blushing a little. “So goooooood!”

> + 20 MORALE TO WINONA

> Talk tanks
> Casual small talk
> Eat quietly, let the others talk
> Other
>>
>>47378195
You said it Schteel. Lewds are not a befitting pursuit for an officer, especially with enlisted personnel. Shit's fraternization and super not allowed.
>>
>>47378362
>> Talk tanks
>>
>>47378362
>Talk tanks
Tell them about Thaddeus and his old crew. Conspiratorially of course.
>>
>>47378362
>Other
Talk parents.
>>
>>47378362
> Casual small talk
>>
File: 1462151936070.jpg (174 KB, 1200x806) Image search: [Google]
1462151936070.jpg
174 KB, 1200x806
>>47378362
>> Casual small talk

Character development woo!
>>
>>47378362
Serafina is great. And I think Iris will, pardon the pun, blossom as an officer as time goes by and she gets a platoon of her own.

>Casual Small Talk

Also
>Blue flavor ice cream.
Bubblegum or Blue Hawaii? Or just the taste of blue. Truly a mystery flavour.
>>
>>47378377
It's a school not the army, anon.
>>
>>47378362
>Casual small talk
>>
>>47378377
>yfw we get a sidequest where we discover two of our teammates are romantically involved and one of them begs us not to tell
>>
>>47378484
>yfw one of them is romantically involved with a boy
>>
File: AngryBatman.gif (29 KB, 312x200) Image search: [Google]
AngryBatman.gif
29 KB, 312x200
>>47378416
>>
File: NO NO NO sip NO.gif (289 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
NO NO NO sip NO.gif
289 KB, 150x150
>>47378521
>>
>>47378521
Ew
>>
>>47378453
It's a school with military ranks, and we're in the Naval Studies program. It's probably best to consider it like a very robust Cadet program. In which case fraternization is a great way to get demoted/kicked out/yelled at really loudly.

>>47378484
>>47378521
10/10 make it happen GS.
Inb4 it's Gris and Jack Cochran's Spitfire
>>
>>47378521
Its Jeep Jockey Jr.
>>
>>47378484
>two of our teammates are romantically involved and one of them begs us not to tell
>>47378521
>
Would that make the second one a two timing hussy on top of the double fraternization?
>>
>>47378521
NOT
TO
BE
STOWED
>>
File: TankBomb1945.jpg (189 KB, 576x461) Image search: [Google]
TankBomb1945.jpg
189 KB, 576x461
>>47378685
>>47378521

Well at that point the question is how far along they are into it that we catch them. Are they cuddling? Into some heavy petting and we just barge in on their private time? Possibly even holding hands?
>>
>>47378754
Let's just say they've engaged in some Combined Arms operations.
>>
> Casual small talk

“Josephina, what are your parents like?” you ask.

Josephina touches her lip, thinking. “Well, my father is a helicopter pilot in the military.”

“Oh?” Stack smiles a little. “That’s brave of him.”

“Oui, he is the reason I love helicopters so much!” Josephina grins happily. “His craft is a CH-146 Griffon! And it is such a beautiful craft, it-“ She notices the look on your faces. “… you are not interested, I see.”

Ingrid leans back, smirking. “Now you know how I feel Josephina.”

“It’s not that we’re not interested,” says Stack. “We’re just not well-versed on helicopters. Same with baseball.” Ingrid rolls her eyes. “I mean, I really like to load. Ingrid has her baseball, Winona has Unlimited Tankery, and Ellie…” She blinks. “Ellie, what do you like to do for fun?”

You blink. “Um, I read.”

“Everyone reads,” says Ingrid. “What about that uh… console of yours?”

“It doesn’t work on new TVs,” you explain. “You know this.” She nods.

Stack smiles a bit. “Come on, you can’t be that much of a nerd. What’s fun to you?”

> “Reading.”
> “Studying.”
> “Reading and studying.”
> Other
>>
>>47378879
> Other
Reading up on alternative studying techniques.
>>
>>47378879
>Reading
>Other I...um...I might need another hobby.
>>
File: GuP Ribbon Warrior dance.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
GuP Ribbon Warrior dance.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>47378879
>“Reading.”

Libraries are great! And free! And so many educational books!
>>
>>47378879
>> “Reading and studying
>>
>>47378879
>> “Reading and studying.”
+Managing people
>>
>>47378879
>Other
Im pretty good with my tongue? i guess....
>>
File: 1462558184008.jpg (17 KB, 286x380) Image search: [Google]
1462558184008.jpg
17 KB, 286x380
>>47379261
>>
>>47378879
>Other
"Denying the voices in my head that tell me to be lewd."
>>
>>47378879
>Other
Writing quests on imageboards every weekend
>>
>>47378879
>Other
>"Fun?"
>>
> “Reading and studying.”

“I really like reading and studying,” you say.

Everyone stares at you.

“Come on!” you shout. “It’s not that weird to like reading and studying! I mean, it’s fun for me!”” They continue to stare at you, bemused. “Say something!”

Winona bites her lip. “I think it’s cute!” Okay, that’s over the line.

Stack leans back, giggling. “There’s nothing wrong with liking reading and studying but don’t you think you should expand your horizons a little?”

“I’ll expand my horizons when I find something fun to do that isn’t reading or writing,” you declare. They all laugh at you. “Stop laughing! This isn’t funny!”

They laugh even harder.

-

-

“Ahaha! Ahaha! Oh, you’re real cad, Ellie!” You and Winona step back into the dorm. She hops up into her bed, and off come her clothes quicker than you can say “Strip”. She continues giggling. “You’re so adorable when you get your buttons pushed!”

“It’s not funny, seriously,” you say firmly.

“Okay, okay!” She holds up her hands defensively, looking down on you. “But hey, tell you what. Tomorrow, let’s do something fun! We can go to the pool, we can go to a batting cage with Ingrid, we can do something fun!” You huff, throwing your own clothes off and laying back in your bed. “Aw fine, be fussy.”

“I am not fussy, now go to sleep!”

Hmph, you’re not fussy, you’re not fussy at all.
>>
File: Kit Blumenthal.jpg (253 KB, 550x1050) Image search: [Google]
Kit Blumenthal.jpg
253 KB, 550x1050
>>47379495
That's it for tonight's LGA2. Hope you all enjoyed and I should be back for Sunday. Hope to see you there then.

Follow at: https://twitter.com/GermanSchteel
Ask at: http://germanschteel.tumblr.com/
Book Tumbles: http://germanschteelbookblog.tumblr.com/

See you next time.
>>
>>47379495
>When they are all asleep, take out the porn to read and "study".
>>
>>47379511
Thanks for running
>>
>>47379511
Thanks for running Schteel. Here is to a fun day with Winona in which we quest for a hobby.

I nominate pottery.
>>
>>47379511
See you next time!
>>
>>47379591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mx6krAq_NE
>>
>>47379511
Thanks for running schtel

after the lights out pop that fficers tab and search for "anime" gris-gris talked about

also porn
>>
>>47379671
I do not expect Ellie to be that graceful on the wheel. Or anyone else we know for that matter.

But I expect it the first attempts to be legendary failures[/spoilers]
>>
File: Pottery.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
Pottery.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>47379591
Are you sure you want that?
>>
>>47379756
Maybe I do? But really, anything Ellie does tomorrow is likely to be funny. She'll akwardly stumble through anything that isn't work and tankery.
>>
>>47372577
>as a former forklift driver
As a former forklift mechanic I hate you people.
>>
>>47378978
>Those ponyplay dream sequences
>>
>>47380574
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
KISS KISS KISS
>>
>>47379511
Thanks for the fun, Boss.

>>47379756
I never knew he was a pothead

>>47380844
Never understood ponyplay until Ribbon Warrior. Thanks Japan!
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.