[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: Hammer Solves All Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107
File: 1463748432154.jpg (536 KB, 957x1153) Image search: [Google]
1463748432154.jpg
536 KB, 957x1153
Previous Thread: >>47350181

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

If you're migrating from a previous thread (which can be done before your 24 hour mark), make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
>>47364400
Migrating this over
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1007) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1007
Rerequesting Venom Snake in a medieval version of the armor on the top, including some of the tacticool stuff, armed with a großes messer like the one in the bottom left. Instead of his robot hand, he has the prosthetic like the bottom right. If you could make his scars a tiny bit more pronounced, it'd really help. Headband is optional.

If you're a bad enough dude to color it, I made most of my stuff in V white, so I guess black, white, and red would be cool to work in, but whatever colors you would feel would work would be fine. Thanks!
>>
File: The Pirate Queen.jpg (432 KB, 700x772) Image search: [Google]
The Pirate Queen.jpg
432 KB, 700x772
Migrating my Request for a Space Pirate please.

She looks like Fig A only without the head gear. Her outfit is like Fig B but the sleeve on her left side doesn't cover up her robotic arm. She is also wearing a hat like Fig C and wears a coat on her shoulders like Fig D.
>>
File: Reference.jpg (322 KB, 1594x959) Image search: [Google]
Reference.jpg
322 KB, 1594x959
Reposting from the last thread.

I'm looking to get a drawing of a half-elf psionic warrior I'll be playing in an upcoming Pathfinder game.

They'd be basically an adult, mid to late 20s, half-elf version of the first pic (Far left) wielding a two-handed greatsword (pictured in the center) with a shield and bearded axe (pictured far right) as a back up. The weapons and armor are pretty straightforward as far as their depictions go, but if you want to get a little fancy with them feel free to do so. They're also a psychic so if you want to represent that with some visual effects go for it.

Someone in the last thread asked about half-elf ears and I'll leave that up to the artist, but I'd say make them noticeably different from a human ear but as crazy huge as a full blooded elf.
>>
File: 20700.jpg (50 KB, 340x645) Image search: [Google]
20700.jpg
50 KB, 340x645
Reposting a request for a valkyrie-like magical girl for a Madoka Magica campaign.

She'd wear pretty much this outfit (http://i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg) without the mask and maybe with winged hair ornaments instead of the hood. If you wanted to draw her with metallic, bronze-feathered wings instead of the cloak, either would be cool and fit the character.

Her hair's gunmetal/dark gray and somewhat messy, her eyes would be gunmetal gray too- she's Japanese/mixed race, and somewhat wiry. Doesn't really stand out too much in a crowd...untransformed anyway.

Personality wise, she's pretty shy-evasive in combat- but rather neurotic and twitchy. She wished to find out what happened to her friends. (They died to Witches.) and she has lightning powers.

Her weapon is a fairly short handled partisan spear, like the picture. Her soul gem might be around her neck like the gem in the reference art, and have an amber color.

Thanks for considering it.
>>
File: ref.png (449 KB, 838x826) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
449 KB, 838x826
anchor post
>>
File: archie&estel.jpg (449 KB, 800x1329) Image search: [Google]
archie&estel.jpg
449 KB, 800x1329
Requesting a tiefling occultist with his baby daughter on his back about to go on an adventure together. They both have long tails, and the father has horsey legs, like a satyr. The baby might be teething on a wand like it's a pacifier.
>>
File: request for battle.jpg (87 KB, 864x504) Image search: [Google]
request for battle.jpg
87 KB, 864x504
Reposting from last thread

Requesting this little girl handing a footman his bastard sword as you see a group of other footmen and militia nervously get ready for a battle. The town they are in is under siege and its not looking like they will survive. The footman is trying to comfort the girl as best she can as she is clearly scared. Background will be important to make the scene, and I do not mind if this takes a while to do. Footman on the left (Though coloring should be red not blue) Militia middle little girl right. Feel free to add a little more personality to character faces if you wish, but I will settle for mook squad background characters. Thank you for anyone who does this!
>>
File: Savagesvetlana.jpg (772 KB, 1430x1000) Image search: [Google]
Savagesvetlana.jpg
772 KB, 1430x1000
Bump from last thread

Hi drawfags could someone be kind enough to draw me my post-apocalyptic raider leader? Keeping with the ideas from movies like Mad Max she also has a feral human pet who is like a rabid attack dog. For the picture I need The Savage Svetlana (who is the leader) wearing gear similar to reference pic but also has a long coat with the sleeves torn off at the shoulder's. Some changes I would like from ref pic is that the right side of her face be heavily scarred either from shrapnel cuts or burn damage, as well as her being slightly more heavy set but still muscular, like Zarya from Overwatch.

Daisy the rabid dog girl (no she is not a mutant or furry just a feral human) has a wild look like her ref pic, her body type is thin and flat chested. She is muzzled with the mouth guard shown. She is is also wearing a tattered wetsuit with a severed dog/wolf tail (attached via belt to make her look more dog like) a spiked collar, and clawed golves.

Daisy is posed like the werewolf in ref and Svetlana is holding a chain tied to Daisy's collar, while brandishing her hammer.

Thanks now if you decide to draw this.
>>
File: Martial artist Pharaoh req.jpg (2 MB, 3696x2444) Image search: [Google]
Martial artist Pharaoh req.jpg
2 MB, 3696x2444
I'm not sure this is the right board for this but I'd like to request a martial artist Pharaoh wearing a pair of snake bracelets training under the supervision of a Jinko
>>
Reposting mainly for >>47319168 → → 's easier reference, or anyone else who wishes to draw big fancy armored dresses. Also added additional dresses should it help.

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt in the colored reference.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt, such as the greyscale references have. Ruffled trim frills like the colored reference are encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the colored reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Also included is the color scheme for the Sisters of Battle army the Inquisitor is intended to go with, just in case.
>>
File: robber baron.jpg (32 KB, 285x394) Image search: [Google]
robber baron.jpg
32 KB, 285x394
Could I get a dwarf like this, smoking a pipe or cigar, with a small beard but ostentatious mutton chops or mustache? No weapons, just a cane and a top hat. He's a 19th century robber baron, in my mind he kinda looks like Wario in a 3 piece suit.
>>
File: reference.jpg (52 KB, 742x336) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
52 KB, 742x336
anchor
>>
File: Salt Anon's drawing.jpg (185 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Salt Anon's drawing.jpg
185 KB, 800x800
Migrating from previous thread
I would like to have this textured and colored if possible, I am in no rush right now so feel free to do it if you are down and got some time on your hands. If not have a good one!.
>>
File: img.jpg (353 KB, 1889x1283) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
353 KB, 1889x1283
Requesting something sort of cute or heartwarming. A female elf, or a female eldar from wh40k wearing a expensive human men's business suit or a tuxedo to impress her male human lover.

And the male human lover has an expression on his face that says; "Oh my goodness you looks so beautiful my dear. I love you even more because of that."
>>
Requesting this redrawn where the guy trying to kiss the girl is a succubus and the woman shielding her self is a teen boy wizard initiate.
>>
File: driven to drink.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
driven to drink.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Could I get this redrawn but with a dwarf serving a drink to a miserable tiefling?
>>
File: Fae ref.png (1 MB, 1281x1278) Image search: [Google]
Fae ref.png
1 MB, 1281x1278
>>47352969
Anchoring this for >>47355684
>>
File: bar slut color WIP.png (2 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
bar slut color WIP.png
2 MB, 2500x2500
WIP color on this chick, took a break after filling in the flat tones for the gloves and soles. Dunno if they should be red, just seemed like a good way to make them stand out.
>>
File: 1463772354787.jpg (3 MB, 1698x2174) Image search: [Google]
1463772354787.jpg
3 MB, 1698x2174
Posting an anchor for my drawfriend
>>
Hey salt if you're still around you should draw more of your thick thighed mage doing lewd things.
>>
>>47365179
>waifu and lewd fags going to shit up another thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMdl1e9uWF0
>>
>>47365204
>>
File: 1463080704345.jpg (72 KB, 587x663) Image search: [Google]
1463080704345.jpg
72 KB, 587x663
>>47365204
Why you got so much NaCl man
>>
>>47365292
Because I'm concerned waifu/lewdfags will shit up the thread? I mean, I thought my initial post was pretty self explanatory.
>>
File: wip.jpg (393 KB, 722x817) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
393 KB, 722x817
Update, should be done within an hour.
>>
>>47365309
Best advice is ignore them, don't engage them or give them attention.

>>47365345
Badass! I should be here by then.
>>
>>47365355
>I should be here by then.
Cool. if you miss it, you get it later on my DA page.
>>
File: uR4UBLR[1].png (170 KB, 673x435) Image search: [Google]
uR4UBLR[1].png
170 KB, 673x435
A friend of mine drew this for me, my one-handed vagabond/paladin character from a Play by Post game.

I was wondering if someone had the skill to colour it, it doesn't need to be an amazing textured job of course, I'm just wonderwing if it could turn out even better with colors.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my probably bad english.
>>
File: necromancette.jpg (723 KB, 1103x1190) Image search: [Google]
necromancette.jpg
723 KB, 1103x1190
>>47365355
>>47365375
Any changes before I call it done?
>>
>>47365309

I am going to bed and won't be shitting this thread up but thought this would be funny 4 u anon
>>
File: Forty_keks.jpg (46 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
Forty_keks.jpg
46 KB, 600x528
>>47365526
>filename
>>
>>47365526
Thanks bro I got a legit chuckle out of it.
>>
I like how these request threads also double as cringe threads.
>>
>>47365526
Who's on the right? I recognize the masked mage.
>>
>>47365626
Pretty sure that's the Paladin waifu. Charlotte, I think?
>>
>>47365632
That's what I thought, but I didn't want to giess wrong.
>>
>>47365078
nice! though i think a secondary white/grey would look better for her, or something to match her white hair,
either way this is looking absolutely fantastic.
>>
File: waifus.png (93 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
waifus.png
93 KB, 537x416
>Legit request gets fulfilled, 30 mins of waifu faggotry before it gets acknowledged.

>>47365519
Not OR, but its nice work anon. I like how the skeleton is more pale than the girl it makes him stand out.
>>
>>47365078
That's really good work on her skin - not sure whether gloves are right or not on her yet, kinda like exposed wrists on a woman.
>>
File: snacktree.jpg (341 KB, 1400x1033) Image search: [Google]
snacktree.jpg
341 KB, 1400x1033
>>47364633
changes fixes
>>
>>47365696
There were like 8 posts you salty bastard.
>>
>>47365704
i think the gloves are a good idea, personally i like them
>>
File: request.png (1 MB, 1200x877) Image search: [Google]
request.png
1 MB, 1200x877
Repostan

Would like to request this knight with a more hawk shaped helmet.
If you could have it raining in the picture would be nice as well.
>>
>>47365519
>changes

I wouldn't dare, that looks fucking awesome. Thanks so much, anon. And yeah what >>47365696 said. Not the whiny part, but the part about the skeleton tone offsetting the necromancer. Really nice touch.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (380 KB, 713x806) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
380 KB, 713x806
>>47365781
Thanks.
Gonna start name fagging now, so I can communicate more effectively.

Working on this now, request was a mohawked barbarian with hooked blades, but it was started a while ago and I have no idea if the OR is still around. If anything else tickles my fancy in the interim, I'll switch over to that.
>>
>>47365078
OR here, do you think it would be possible at all to maybe make her face look a tad bit younger? or is it too late? either way it looks absolutely beautiful, just a preference.
thanks!
>>
File: charlotte upd.jpg (57 KB, 614x943) Image search: [Google]
charlotte upd.jpg
57 KB, 614x943
wip update
>>
>>47365883
When I give her blonde hair and red lips, that should help, but I might be able to soften up her cheekbones.
Was just going based on the shading of the original. Even the same colors.
>>
>>47365995
Fucking A, I cannot believe the talent involved. Not OR.
>>
File: rq.jpg (623 KB, 2184x1092) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
623 KB, 2184x1092
Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: 1463067184250.png (705 KB, 1558x746) Image search: [Google]
1463067184250.png
705 KB, 1558x746
anchoring for GERARD
>>
gonna draw this fat dwarf baron later
>>
File: salts.jpg (59 KB, 638x330) Image search: [Google]
salts.jpg
59 KB, 638x330
>>47365883
I think it probably comes from Salt's drawing style.

I attached a thing.

>>47366049
Thank you!
>>
>>47366113
How long have you been working on Charlotte for that guy?
>>
Here's a request. I need an elf woman that has this hair style and dressed in a tight blue leather suit like this, but with metal pauldrons on her shoulders and a long black cape. She's carrying a long black wand in one hand marked with glowing runes and a falchion in the other. She should have an excited, blood thirsty expression on her face.
>>
>>47366125

About a month I guess. I'm very slow ._.
>>
File: squire.jpg (398 KB, 800x806) Image search: [Google]
squire.jpg
398 KB, 800x806
>>47350847
im not really happy with anything in this wip so ill probably start all over again
>>
>>47366161
Looks fucking badass imo.
>>
>>47366161
That's really really good though.
>>
>>47365995
Came here to post an anchor for you, but it doesn't seem necessary! That is just an insane amount of work you've put in. It looks so good!

Now, you say 'wip update', is it still unfinished?

>>47365526
Cute! I didn't realize another artist had taken up something with Charlotte in it, even if just to poke fun at somebody.
>>
>>47365729
Oh that is just fantastic. Thanks for fulfilling my request
>>
>>47366161
Looks great.
I'd chuck a highlight layer on top and call it done.
>>
Requesting anyone to draw a really tall elf woman carrying a teen boy in harness carrier.
>>
>>47366172
>>47366206
>>47366266
Something about the perspective of the knight just screams fake at me and it's bothering the shit out of me.
>>
>>47366306
I sort of see what you mean, but it's nothing to scrap it over.
>>
Requesting something silly; an official political female elf and her ambassador human husband both looking quite shocked at a book copy of Love Can Bloom. The female elf official looks just like Taldeer with a few minor differences and her human husband official looks just like LIVVI but also with some minor differences. The elf lady is absolutely livid thinking and believing it must be some sort of cruel joke by her political rivals while the human husband is just flabbergasted and covering his mouth with a horrified look on his face about it.
>>
>>47366318
>looks just like Taldeer
>few minor differences
>what is Taldeer?
>doesn't list differences

>looks just like LIVVI
>some minor differences
>what is LIVVI
>doesn't list differences
>>
>>47366306
I can see what you mean, particularly in relation to the squire. They feel a bit disconnected. I think that can be resolved by drawing the squire into the foreground to occupy the same space as the knight, rather than having him so much in the background. It should also make the piece feel more intimate.
>>
>>47366248

Yea, still unfinished, but going to finish it soon. probably ._.
>>
>>47366161
The young hero is so hot. I think it's a great picture overall, but I know how artists are about their own work.
>>
>>47366349
In my head they both die :^)
>>
>>47366347
That's absolutely fine, I just wondered if I still needed to keep an eye out or not, that's all.

Take your time.
>>
>>47366161

I think it needs a change of perspective.
It looks flat and a point of angle from below would be perfect.
>>
>>47366358
Cruel. </3
>>
>>47364593

I read "similar features" to mean similar facial features as well, sorry if that's not what you wanted. I don't mind redoing the face if you want a different look.
>>
>>47366448
>That reference
Not OR, but you are a man of fine taste.
>>
File: professional seduction.png (167 KB, 384x258) Image search: [Google]
professional seduction.png
167 KB, 384x258
Requesting a Dark Eldar babe seducing a captured human like in a similar scenario in the pic
>>
File: chick with kukri.jpg (53 KB, 540x463) Image search: [Google]
chick with kukri.jpg
53 KB, 540x463
requesting this woman as a Khorne worshiper as she wields her kukri to be blessed by khorne.
>>
File: 1463731596506.png (37 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
1463731596506.png
37 KB, 225x300
Can someone do this woman hitting on a working boy on a bar and the working boy seems to be scared of her but has to accept her as a client since she's paying him.
>>
File: 1024px-Senior_drill_instructor.jpg (99 KB, 1024x672) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Senior_drill_instructor.jpg
99 KB, 1024x672
Requesting a senior drill instructor who trains guardsmen recruits and a commissar having a discussion about the men under them.

The commissar is moaning about his/her incompetent troops, but the drill sergeant is just laughing about it and probably saying something along the lines about how his recruits are worse and that they'll die of anger-induced strokes because of how inept the pussy-ass recruits are.
>>
File: overcoat officer.jpg (183 KB, 414x900) Image search: [Google]
overcoat officer.jpg
183 KB, 414x900
I'd like to request anyone willing to do a scenario involving Valla the Orc woman at the noble ball >>47331536 - I suggested it originally to be a "bad end" scenario where some other asshole highborn makes fun of her even further. But someone else suggested it to be a prelude instead, so yeah.

So can anyone do this guy further verbally abusing Valla which results in her storming off until the good guy seen in >>47331536 exchanges a glare at the guy in pic who further verbally abused Valla and the guy goes off to comfort Valla. If its OK.
>>
>>47366712
>nobullying.jpg
>>
File: f91c033f712c9b95e424c5410e6aad96.jpg (616 KB, 1782x1227) Image search: [Google]
f91c033f712c9b95e424c5410e6aad96.jpg
616 KB, 1782x1227
Reposting from last thread

Requesting a colonial british-styled not-nerubian explorer.
I tend prefer the spider form, but an humanoid form is fine too.
He's supposed to be a somehow inept and silly light-hearted daring adventurer like he's straight up from a children cartoon, except with more limbs. Pics related are a bit too sinister for what I want (save for lower right maybe) but I hope they may help.
>>
File: gal with P90.jpg (181 KB, 736x1088) Image search: [Google]
gal with P90.jpg
181 KB, 736x1088
Requesting this woman walking alongside her elf guy partner after a day of completing a quest. The woman's elf partner is taller than the woman and the elf guy is also has his arm looped around the woman's waist as he hold on her hip indicating that they may be a couple too.
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
Can I request this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard in the face? Just the sci-fi officer giving a straight honest to god punch to the evil wizard's jaw with some the wizard's teeth flying out.
>>
Posting my Cethlenn anchor for Akhlut
>>
>>47366899
It's been like 3 weeks dude, might wanna just repost and start over.
>>
>>47366161

Squires forward left leg should be in front of the forward left leg of the knight he is shielding I think. A great start!
>>
File: shedrankit.jpg (946 KB, 4092x2893) Image search: [Google]
shedrankit.jpg
946 KB, 4092x2893
>>47364515
>>
>>47366917
Yeah... I'm definitely considering it. If he doesn't show up this thread, that's likely what I'll do
>>
>>47367052
That's a fun pic, m80, nice one.
>>
File: HVY-Insurgent.jpg (118 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
HVY-Insurgent.jpg
118 KB, 960x536
requesting imperial guardsmen riding this vehicle with a commissar resting on the gunner seat and leaning on the gun of the gunner seat
>>
File: hawkhelmet.png (776 KB, 1082x749) Image search: [Google]
hawkhelmet.png
776 KB, 1082x749
>>47365760
didnt see the rain part :/
>>
>>47366358

Not much of a story there if they both die.

The real character back story is the Squire is wounded in his attempt to save Sir Tristian who succumbs to his injuries.

The daily pain of his injuries keeps the squire from ever finishing his training and he never becomes a knight. As the war drags on the Squires village is attacked. The Squire leads a handful of soldiers and farmers in a desperate holding action against overwhelming odds and despite heavy casualties holds unrolled relieved. At the head of the relief column is the King who knights the Squire on the spot. The Squire takes the blazon of Sir Tristian on his shield. A Ram on a red field.
>>
So, question: Since we've been burning through threads in about 6 to 8 hours what's the policy on 24 hour bumps if you've had to migrate/repost due to thread death?
>>
File: Zenith_References.png (605 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Zenith_References.png
605 KB, 1920x1080
Trying again for my Zenith.

Requesting art of a Zenith Caste I'm going to be playing in an Exalted 3rd edition game. His entire character is a martial artist themed around a Bollywood hero. Not looking for him to be identical to the reference pic, but not dissimilar, either. Underneath the silk armor (using the robes in the reference), he'd have on loose pants and sandals, though I don't necessarily need that part shown. The armor, if you do colors, would be preferably in green with some gold highlights. Caste mark visible on his forehead, and pose him in a martial arts ready stance, if possible.

Extra info requested by Anon last thread: he's from the South of Creation, so dark skin, black hair, and he practices Silver-Voiced Nightingale Style and is looking to get into White Reaper Style in the near future. Probably going to incorporate Battle-Dancer Method as well.

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>47367150
24 hours from migration time. Read the OP.
>>
>>47367200
>Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.
>If you're migrating from a previous thread (which can be done before your 24 hour mark), make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Only two things it says in terms of migrating and bumping.

The OP says only time of posting, hence me asking for clarification since that could mean latest posting, in terms of migration, or the original posting.
>>
>>47367237
When you migrate, your new post time is your new 24 hour start.
>>
File: request.png (2 MB, 1526x1020) Image search: [Google]
request.png
2 MB, 1526x1020
i know this is quite the request and under taking but if it can be done that would be amazing. i would like to request a half-elf half-dragon martial artist
>>
>>47367373
I will never read all of that, my eyes got tired just opening your image.
>>
File: like father.jpg (266 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
like father.jpg
266 KB, 1000x1000
>>47364538

>>The baby might be teething on a wand like it's a pacifier.

That sounds dangerous.
>>
>>47367373
Commission someone or learn to draw yourself.
>>
>>47367420
Not the OR, but that is fucking amazing, anon. Do you have a Tumblr or DA or whatthefuckever?

Not going to lie, I'm so impressed with that I want to point you at mine.
>>
>>47367439
http://bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/

This is the guy.
>>
File: Half-Orc Cleric Request.png (844 KB, 904x1125) Image search: [Google]
Half-Orc Cleric Request.png
844 KB, 904x1125
>>47364484
Mornin' drawfriends, I'd like to request my half-orc cleric of Kord

>Looks like Alex Armstrong, but appropriately green and tusky
>Full plate armor, simple and sturdy with big pauldrons and no helmet, along with that classic cleric tunic thing in red and gold
>Left hand has a Viking shield adorned with the holy symbol of Kord, a fist clenching lightning
>Right hand has a fuckhuge warhammer
>He can be smiling triumphantly, laughing, or just generally posing as Armstrong would

Please and thank you!
>>
>>47367420
>>47367052
>>47366448
>>47366161
>>47365995
>>47365519

Not OR but nice work!
>>
>>47367420
Sheeeit, nigga, that's awesome!
>>
File: Draw Thread.png (1 MB, 1720x543) Image search: [Google]
Draw Thread.png
1 MB, 1720x543
I've got a Medic in an Only War game and I'll be damned if I can find a good sci-fi medic picture of a man! Seriously, they're all women!

Anyway, this is what I was thinking. Using the picture to the far left, and having him in the armor right of it (with one more picture for a better reference), I'd like to have him in the pose of the guardsmen in the next picture. Except in his right hand have his lasgun, and in left hand holding a steaming cup of recaf (coffee). The helmet at his feet in front of him, the medic symbol is something I would like on his left shoulder plate, and finally the Narthecium in the picture to the far right (in how much or little detail you'd like) attached to his left forearm. I'd like to keep the boyish good looks, trim but tousled hair and slight smirk from the picture on the far left. Something about all of that really fits the character, like he's saying "Hey man, hows it going? Don't worry, we got this. I won't let you die."

Thanks!
>>
File: Saint Lyros delivery.jpg (77 KB, 686x786) Image search: [Google]
Saint Lyros delivery.jpg
77 KB, 686x786
Posting an anchor, anon said he might have this colored in 1-2 threads.
>>
File: Spirit Hunter.jpg (426 KB, 1334x1346) Image search: [Google]
Spirit Hunter.jpg
426 KB, 1334x1346
Not sure what the migration thing is, but everyone else seems to be reiterating their posts within 24 hours, so that appears to be fine.

Requesting art for a Victorian Era deep sea fisherman/whaler who hunts down ancient and powerful spirits of the Ocean, then sticks their defeated, slumbering selves into jars so he can one day present his bounty to his true love, a Goddess of the Sea, creating a court for her, and becoming the object of her affection.

So basically an old timey, fairly old fisherman holding a harpoon in one hand, and inspecting a glowing fish/squid spirit he's trapped in a jar in the other.

Thank you very much in advance.
>>
>>47367110
still really cool

not OR but fukken SAVED
>>
File: request.png (237 KB, 703x1010) Image search: [Google]
request.png
237 KB, 703x1010
I've got a request for anyone who feels like drawing someone making a goofy-ass face. I'd like a picture of the character from Figure 1 making the face from Figure B into a mirror because her pink flesh - the insides of her lips and cheeks, her tongue, even her palms and the pinks of her fingernails - has turned plant-green as a result of a magical experiment, and she's trying to get a good look at it.

Ideally I'd like her nose scrunched and brow furrowed - she should be surprised and perturbed, but not necessarily upset - but if you've got a funnier look for the funny face, feel free.
>>
>>47365526
That's hilarious
>>
I would like to request a teenage orcess with long black dreadlocks holding a micropig whilst running away from an angry elf.
>>
my orc daughter
>>
File: 1463537509720.jpg (352 KB, 583x833) Image search: [Google]
1463537509720.jpg
352 KB, 583x833
Requesting a drunk elderly drow man wearing a beautiful dress, weeping as he plays the fiddle.

Pic related in sat next to him, weeping too from the emotion of the drow's song.

They are both incredibly drunk.
>>
File: Drawthread Request format.jpg (236 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread Request format.jpg
236 KB, 800x600
Can I request a character leaning on something like in the pose (like on a bus or something), wearing the items in the picture and holding the shotgun, with the mask in his lap.

I don't mind too much about anything but the mask and the shotgun, as those are the key parts to his character in the rpg I'm playing. Also any blood splatters are welcome.

Kind of want it to look like sleeping off a hard days work vigilantiying(?)

Thanks in advance
>>
Requesting a very, very big robot just chillin in a desert.

Yes, that's all
Have fun with it honestly if you take this up, I think that's what makes these threads, guys. Thank you
>>
File: 1440302362575.png (468 KB, 583x833) Image search: [Google]
1440302362575.png
468 KB, 583x833
>>47368118
Is that an edit of this pic?
>>
>>47368359
No.
>>
File: virgus clothing one.png (58 KB, 245x424) Image search: [Google]
virgus clothing one.png
58 KB, 245x424
some backstory to the character
His name is Virgus
>half-brother of two of the PCs
>Children of basically the in-universe king of Incubi and Succubi. 7 children total (Racial stats found here: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) )
>Got warlock powers through demon blood. Backfires because it made him more vulnerable to his father.
>Daddy possesses him at the end of a short one-shot prequel a few of my players and I did
>Spends next two years being evil and shit because he's possessed
>Ends up leading a bunch of weaker demons to party Paladin's monastery while the party is away
>party first meets Virgus in the Monastery's vault after making their ways through the demons, who had slaughtered everyone in the Monastery
>They find him holding an ancient evil sword that was locked away in the vault. The sword vanishes, he says something, and then collapses, demonic possession gone
>Wakes up with amnesia, no memory of anything
>Party decides to take him with them
>rediscovers warlock powers during next encounters, collapses after using them. happens a couple of times over several sessions
>Eventually end up back in the dungeon from the prequel campaign, where he was possessed.
>The party meets the dad for the first time, virgus regains full memory
>Loses warlock powers
>Also starts to take on more demonic traits that he uses what little power he has left to suppress
>Recently found having a seizure on his bed with the wings and horns out, and he would constantly cough up blood. really evil aura pushed back anything that tried to get close
>took thirty minutes of play-time to stabilize him to get close
>took thirty minutes of play-time to stabilize him
>>
>>47368541
Shit the description didn't copy from the notepad I wrote that shit on

Here's the description:

Requesting a picture of one of the main NPCs in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and I'm perfectly fine with either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance). Clothing wise, the pic is kinda how i imagine his outfit looks.

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it.
>>
File: image.png (947 KB, 907x995) Image search: [Google]
image.png
947 KB, 907x995
Requesting a drawing of pic related (without the metal mask) and a satyr dude staring at each other, the armored dude expressing with his eyes ambivalence for the Satyr while the Satyr has a smug grin and a sarcastic look in his eyes.

Armored dude is about two heads taller than the Satyr, but other than that how the satyr looks is completely up to you.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends
>>
Anchor for Boris, waiting for Scorpion rider girl
>>
>>47368806
shouldnt be too long away id imagine. He finished my snake a few hours ago and was also working on yours at the time.
>>
File: Art Request.png (1 MB, 1300x911) Image search: [Google]
Art Request.png
1 MB, 1300x911
Requesting my 5th edition D&D character

His name is Azlari, he is a wood elf monk with copper toned skin, golden eyes, and clean braided hair (similar to the pictures on the left).

He is wearing a more simple version of the robes(no hood or eye coverings, no metal armor) and staff in the center.

I would like him to be in a pose similar to the picture on the right. The body/proportions are also similar to the right picture. He does not have tattoos.
>>
>>47368368
It is, actually.
>>
>>47368900
I know, I thought it was painfully obvious.
>>
>>47365526
more of these two together. anything. shopping for dresses, fighting a vampire, playing with a puppy, whatever.
>>
>>47367110
Aww shit that's cool
>>
File: 1463538275911.jpg (529 KB, 1565x1592) Image search: [Google]
1463538275911.jpg
529 KB, 1565x1592
Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.
>>
File: Victorian Mage.png (496 KB, 1020x1320) Image search: [Google]
Victorian Mage.png
496 KB, 1020x1320
>>47310167
Haven't seen an anchor post in awhile, but if OR is still around here's you Victorian Mage character. Good luck with your game!
>>
>>47369221
Not OR but she looks dapper af
>>
File: Victorian Mage.png (452 KB, 434x1134) Image search: [Google]
Victorian Mage.png
452 KB, 434x1134
Shit, forgot to crop all the empty space around it.

>>47369240
Thanks!
>>
>>47366448
>that feel when you're finally starting to feel good about your attempt and someone massively outdoes you in a tenth the time you've taken

Welp, on to try six.
>>
>>47369303
Not OR, very nice tho. Shamelessly saving in my character folder, thanks dawg
>>
>>47367420
That's some occultist lone wolf and cub shit right there. Pretty awesome to both requester and deliverer.
>>
File: 1463537858583.jpg (83 KB, 263x400) Image search: [Google]
1463537858583.jpg
83 KB, 263x400
Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).
>>
File: Wintly Quadfinger.jpg (830 KB, 2568x3632) Image search: [Google]
Wintly Quadfinger.jpg
830 KB, 2568x3632
well, put this together the other day. learning to draw and doodled it during our session of Fellowship (been playing since the Patreon). like it if someone could do a take on it as, you know, good

basically four-armed pseudo elf race. joints can rotate all the way around, and they're super into multi-tasking and proud of their limbs. especially famous for dual/quad wielding, mostly for using two bows at once

playing her as a spoiled princess; not snooty, but never really left her palace before the last few weeks when she called dibs on a major mission that showed up. she's always optimistic and happy to be there. "Wow! He just punched me! Do people really punch each other out here? How novel!"
still home schooled to kick some ass as needed

vaguely Asian/Native American attire, very light and practical armor. hair braided up, black with various beads and gems to resemble like a night sky. short but slightly pointed ears, pointed features, and a thin, tall build, looking slightly stretched to allow room for the second arms, attached just above the hips

ideally something with at least one of her bows, but also packs a fancy rapier with a pommel like a snake's head. the fangs can pop out as three daggers for when she needs to quad-wield.
>>
>>47366448
That is some rad shit there, thanks a whole ton lot!

Similar facial features is also totally fine. (I've already prepared myself the the hell that is trying to sculpt glasses on a small plastic head.)

>Also that file name put a dumb smile on my face.

Do you have an art site or blog?
>>
File: 1351555708991.jpg (159 KB, 650x852) Image search: [Google]
1351555708991.jpg
159 KB, 650x852
>>47367697
It ain't exactly what you're thinking of, but I just so happened to have this on hand and maybe you'll like it
>>
>>47369303
>>47369221
Wow, not OR but that is amazing. The overall style actually makes me think of a modern witch I'm playing right now...

Feel like taking on another request for something similar, drawfriend?
>>
>>47369313
Hey man, I certainly appreciate your work too! I welcome seeing your design as well. That you're on your SIXTH attempt says a lot about you, and man not a lot of people have that sort of dedication to their craft. I'm fucking honored by you sharing that dedication with me. I look forward to seeing what your mind creates for the design.
>>
File: Draw request update.png (709 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Draw request update.png
709 KB, 960x720
Migrating from last thead, a little late. I made a few updates to the request based off some suggestions I've received.
>>
File: 1463753645891[1].jpg (110 KB, 718x969) Image search: [Google]
1463753645891[1].jpg
110 KB, 718x969
Requesting an androgynous half-elf with long, black hair tucked behind the ears. They are fairly pale, and their eyes are white with a greyish sclera (like pic related). They're wearing pristine white mage's robes with gold trim. The robes have an emblem of a crow sewn on to the sash. They look very serene overall.

Thank you!
>>
File: 1463449531099.jpg (107 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
1463449531099.jpg
107 KB, 540x810
>>47368113
Did not draw but here you go she gets her looks from her mother
>>
File: 1463691299182.jpg (121 KB, 653x495) Image search: [Google]
1463691299182.jpg
121 KB, 653x495
>>47369859
In reference to "Orc wife"
>>
File: Vampire Slayer ref.png (2 MB, 1400x1328) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Slayer ref.png
2 MB, 1400x1328
24 hour rerequest

Requesting a vampire slayer. He's dressed more or less like a landsknecht, with iron breastplate, leather gauntlets and boots, no cap or helmet. Short cropped hair and wearing a large moustache, many small scars on his face.

He carries in one hand a long iron stake and in the other hand a large tower shield. The face of the shield is covered in hammered-on crosses of various sizes and styles, from ornate golden crucifixes to simple brass crosses.
>>
>>47369663
hmmm... I really enjoy picking requests randomly from the threads.

I'm open to commissions if you want something specific though:
gammarayghost.tumblr.com
gamma-ray-ghost.deviantart.com
>>
>>47365261 thank you so much! I really enjoy how he looks

>>47355393
you can still draw him if you want, and his fluff is that he's a part of a penal regiment thats mostly up close paratroopers
>>
>>47367189
I figured any self respecting Bollywood star needs a moustache. I have a version without it too if you want it. Might try to colour later this weekend.
>>
>>47370455
You're a gentleman and a scholar, anon.
>>
File: thack.png (1 MB, 1500x1505) Image search: [Google]
thack.png
1 MB, 1500x1505
special thanks to klawzie.tumblr.com for the linework.

had a blast for the most part.

visit ayelmayo.tumblr.com for more of my shit
and buy my shit im so poor
>>
>>47370455
For shits and giggles, can we see the one without the stache too?
>>
>>47370580
Not OR but god damn man that looks AMAZING
>>
>>47370580
Jesus Christ. That's some next level shit.
>>
>>47370585
Sure thing
>>
>>47370580
You're art is so good. Thank you for spending time with us poor fags and doing some requests now and again. It is top tier
>>
>>47370686
>>47370658
>>47370606

i love you all, my little cherubs.
>>
>>47370686
Wrong your. my bad but fuck it.
>>
>>47370712
Thanks babe, any other projects you got planned for this thread or?
>>
File: gerds1.jpg (1 MB, 1241x2908) Image search: [Google]
gerds1.jpg
1 MB, 1241x2908
>>47370712
theres another two i'd said i do

but im working on a comic for my LARP, uni and commissions, so itll be a while

pic related is the comic
>>
>>47370755
meant to quote
>>47370730
>>
File: !!!.jpg (68 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
!!!.jpg
68 KB, 400x400
>>47367420
>>47370580
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world these are both so fantastic thank you so much my beautiful friends
>>
>>47370755
Damn man looks amazing, I have your tumblr so I will just bookmark that and keep up with your posts. Can't wait to see the end result of your hard work and good luck with your Uni work.
>>
File: WfYRqKk - Copy.jpg (84 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
WfYRqKk - Copy.jpg
84 KB, 800x529
Migrating my request over.

Requesting my Dark Heresy character.

I would like to request a Death Korps Quartermaster. The clothing should be blue-black with splotches of grey. The belt buckle should be replaced with the I of the Inquisition. The left hand should be holding a hellpistol, which should have a cable going under the heavy, leather cloak to a power pack underneath the air-filtration canister. The mask should have a 'monocle' like what is on the mask to the bottom left on the left eye piece. A sheathed saber should sit just beneath the holster for the hellpistol. The cloak should have a chasing of white/grey rabbit fur at the top, from skull clasp to skull clasp. Finally, the collar should have visible iconography of a rabbit's head on each side.
>>
File: vampire.jpg (386 KB, 1968x972) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
386 KB, 1968x972
Requesting a vampiric noble in 18th century style fashion

The clothing should be immaculate, free of wear and tear and bloodstains, except for the the very bottom of the coat which is frayed and looks like the tip of wings.

The face should be along the lines of pic related, Mr Barlow from Salem's Lots, but the bones more exaggerated and the skin very desiccated and wrinkled, and the fangs straight instead of curved. Totally hairless.

It's holding the lit candelabra in one hand while the other is curled around the chest like a corpse.
>>
>>47366113
yea your right, the first one looks better
>>
>>47366011
that's okay, i just look forward to seeing the final product!
im glad a talented artist has decided to pick up my request so i will trust your judgment.
thanks again!
>>
File: Olp Pre Sketch.jpg (3 MB, 2233x2885) Image search: [Google]
Olp Pre Sketch.jpg
3 MB, 2233x2885
Its been a few weeks now so I might assume the artist is gone, but nonetheless I'll keep this up a few more times

To the artist drawing my red-scale master race Kobold Olp, thanks once again, no rush but an update would be nice.
>>
I am so jealous of artists goddamn. What's the point of being good at words when a picture is worth a thousand of them?

Why do you drawfriends come here, anyway? Is it wanting to give back to the community? Getting inspiration so you can make use of your talents? Practice and fun?
>>
>>47370815
Whatcha workin on?
>>
>>47373299
I run out of ideas pretty quickly so having a pool of ideas to pick from is convenient
>>
File: 1416669982660.gif (945 KB, 229x140) Image search: [Google]
1416669982660.gif
945 KB, 229x140
>>47367110
OR here

Fucking nice mate, cheers.
>>
>>47373299
>What's the point of being good at words when a picture is worth a thousand of them?

Not to besmirch the talent of /tg/'s drawfags, since I've received some absolutely gorgeous pieces from these threads, but writing is just as important, powerful and moving as illustration. It should never be looked down upon. Some of the most influential things in the history of man came from books and the things they made people feel. Indeed, doesn't /tg/ owe most of its existence to words written in books, from Tolkien and Howard to the descriptions of GMs?

The imagination is nearly limitless, but the page and pencil aren't and are tied directly to the skill of the illustrator. A good piece of description can create more unique images in a readership's collective heads with the same set of words than an artist can create in a lifetime alone. Words are more fluid, malleable and interpretable than an image in many cases.

Of course, the problem with a lot of people - and I say this about the consumers, not the artists - will willingly take a pretty picture over a pretty paragraph any day due to ease of consuming. Many people are simply just lazy. You actually have to sit down and work at consuming words, not so much as with an image. The skill of words comes a lot slower and builds up rather than the immediate brilliance of a well executed piece of art. This is what leaves a lot of writers in the dust, I feel, made to think they aren't worth as much as illustrators because people somehow think writing is easier than illustration. It isn't, and I can say that from experience, trying to write, get published, getting rejected or simply never hearing back from publishers. Having to wait three months to get flash fiction even read isn't easy when all it rewards you with is literal pocket change.

Don't ever discount or discredit writers. After all, movies, television, tabletop and comics simply wouldn't exist if it weren't for people writing stories for them.
>>
File: lilly.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lilly.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
these threads have really slowed down.
they where moving pretty damn fast for a while there. so i guess i will make a request.

1: can i get an image of this character in a light blue sun dress with a simple floral design on it
or
2: can i get an image of this character in a workshop/bedroom in her bra/underwear cleaning her mechanical leg with a cloth?

thanks!

thanks!
>>
>>47373299
Mostly force of habit.
doing this for 7+ years will do that to you.
>>
>>47373299
Feeling obligated to other people is the only thing that makes me finish any drawing.

But I also just love making people happy. I know I blow my load whenever someone draws my characters, and I like doing that for others.
>>
>>47373882
So what fantabulous art are you working on right now Mimic? Can we get a teaser?
>>
File: wip.png (147 KB, 564x721) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
147 KB, 564x721
Posting WIP for the Inquisitor in the dress so the OR can judge. I'm still not happy with the head, trying to get that thin, sharp, 'regal' look, almost like the barfly Salt drew but less sultry. Not worth scrapping the whole thing over again, though, especially since I'm starting to like the body this time around.
>>
File: scottish swordwoman.png (232 KB, 629x900) Image search: [Google]
scottish swordwoman.png
232 KB, 629x900
>>47374188
two commissions so those are a no, but have something I've more or less finished most recently.
>>
>>47373299
>Why do you drawfriends come here, anyway?
Practice.
Try new things I wouldn't think of myself.
Nothing I draw is ever god enough for my own satisfaction, but you guys seem to like it. That sounds more douchey than it's meant to.
>>
>>47374357
mimic right? what program/tablet do you use for your art and how long would you say it took you before you finally got to the skill level you are now?
>>
>>47374396
SAI, Wacom intuos pen&touch,
and years.
>>
>>47374357
Cute AF desu

>>47374427
What do you like about SAI? I've never really given it a go, too afraid to relearn everything. I know Photoshop back to front already.
>>
>>47374179
Are you up for a request or are you currently making someone's day already, anon?
>>
>>47374450
SAI's got the most comfortable and adjustable amount of pen pressure stabilizer, imo. It's also got an active blending of colours which photoshop doesn't so it helps to paint digitally.
>>
>>47367435
alright that's fair it is a bit much to ask for free. do you have any recommendations on who i can ask for a commission?
>>
>>47374492
There are two artists having a conversation right above your post.
>>
>>47374492
Scroll up the thread, look for an artist you like, ask if they're doing commissions.
>>
>>47374451
>>47373477
My weekends are usually a little packed since I have a game every night. Tonight is the game I GM, so probably nothing today. Something in this thread did catch my eye though.
>>
>>47370051
That actually sounds baller as fuck. Imma take this on when I get home. I'll be out for a few hours this morning.
>>
>>47374676 I hope it was >>47368975 ;_;
>>
>>47374676
Anyone sway you on that pageant idea ftom last thread or nah?
>>
>>47374753
Well, I guess it's true that Salt makes people thirsty.
>>
File: fighter stuff.png (907 KB, 1349x656) Image search: [Google]
fighter stuff.png
907 KB, 1349x656
Requesting a tall well-built fighter dual wielding swords, one of which is black with silver detailing in the blade
He has sandy blond hair swept back and covered with a flat cap and green eyes, with facial hair reminiscent of that in the reference picture. He dresses in a loose shirt and britches under a long leather coat, with heavy plate pauldrons and plate gauntlets over the coat, with heavy metal boots protecting his shins and feet.
I know this is a somewhat long and convoluted request, so thank you for reading even this far
>>
File: 0cc.gif (3 MB, 264x242) Image search: [Google]
0cc.gif
3 MB, 264x242
>>47374817
>>
>>47374357
Cute, and surprisingly protective looking armor. Though you'd have to get a historyfag to tell me if plate and scale mix.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (81 KB, 698x804) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
81 KB, 698x804
>>47374704
Quick WIP before I go.
>>
>>47375109
NOICE

I can't wait to see the finished one!
>>
File: Kryžių_kalnas11.jpg (1 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Kryžių_kalnas11.jpg
1 MB, 2272x1704
>>47375109
I'm not the requester, but I'm excited to see what you do with the shield.
>>
>>47375219
What the hell is your pic
>>
Requesting an elf with tan skin and brown hair worriedly trying to pilot something thats plummeting from the sky. She has wide, blue eyes, and she clenches her teeth within her wide mouth. Her hair is shoulder length and wavy.

Thanks.
>>
>>47375342
I dunno but it's making me cross
>>
>>47375342
Don't know but whatever they're doing, they're nailing it
>>
>>47375342
Looks like a mess of biblical proportions
>>
>>47375364
>>47375394
>>47375442
These puns are holy unappreciated.
>>
>>47375342
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hill_of_Crosses
>>
Requesting a human tough-man working a machine that's extracting a captured Fal's magical blood
>>
bar slut color WIP.png
2 MB, 2500x2500
Another update. Dunno if I wanna color the rest of the bar.
>>
>>47375933
I really like your colouring. What's your method?
>>
>>47376007
It's a photoshop technique I learned it from a tutorial by Jahi. Basically, you make a Group with the blending mode set to Normal for every element, then in the group you make a layer, paint everything in that element about 50% grey. In the case of this pic, I have four groups: Skin, dress, hair, and red. In each group, you add an Adjustment Layer set to Gradient Map, which applies a gradient map filter to everything under it in the group. You pick out the shadows, midtones, and highlights you want (I used the original headshot as a reference here) and then you use the dodge/burn tool to brighten or darken the grey, which makes pretty colors happen.

It's time and labor intensive, no doubt, and since I use a mouse to color it's also rather draining and sometimes difficult to get the right lines of shading, but when it turns out well, it's always wonderful. For example, Jahi's pics.
>>
File: ds3reference.png (757 KB, 573x575) Image search: [Google]
ds3reference.png
757 KB, 573x575
Requesting a dnd character. He's wearing pic related armor, except he's wielding a spear instead of a flamberge. The spear should be made of white bone and have a carved lion wrapping around the base of the blade. You can also make him look a bit sickly if you like as he's plagued, thanks.
>>
>>47376110
I don't have photoshop, and I'm new to this so that mostly just confused me, but I'ma copy and paste it elsewhere so I can use it as I learn the terminology.
>>
>>47376211
When you get Photoshop, as you pick it up you'll understand it. Groups are collections of Layers that are rendered the same, Adjustment Layers are special layers that apply a filter to every Layer below them, and dodge and burn just mean brighten and darken, respectively.
>>
File: Request.png (25 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
25 KB, 1000x1000
I'm wondering if any one will have time, but can you please draw the figuire holding the sword please, I don't care if you leave the face blank and whatever.
>>
requesting a young, white haired knight in black plate armor, talking to the disembodied head of a red-haired, heavily scarred older woman with dark skin.
>>
bar slut color WIP.png
2 MB, 2500x2500
>>47375933
A few more updates, I've got other stuff to do today so this is where I leave it for now.
>>
So is this thread just for posting requests and the results thereof or can one post unrequested pictures one made?
>>
>>47376685
Mostly for requests / fulfilments. The odd bit of self advertising isn't completely looked down upon, but generally you'll want to take it to /ic/.
>>
>>47376668
OR here, damn dude, you have gone above and beyond anything i had expected.
thank you for taking up this request, i greatly appreciate the time you have taken for this.
>>
>>47376685
you can post your own work if you are doing it to show people your style, and then willing to take/fulfill requests
>>
File: Helix.png (2 MB, 1640x1086) Image search: [Google]
Helix.png
2 MB, 1640x1086
In need of black boxes and birds. I need a picture of my Eclipse Phase character, a computer without a humanoid body. Looks a little like Hal 9000, but with a more stark, black box, about the dimensions of about 12'x12'x8'' (25cm*25cm*15cm) and a blue eye (Think Hal with the aesthetic of the speaker in the ref). The only visual points of interest are the handle on the top (it is designed to be carried, after all), the blue eye, and a small helix symbol, enclosed in a circle under the eye.

But if needed to move, the character has a body of an uplifted cybernetic raven, like on the left. It also has the Helix symbol imprinted on it, probably on the back, but you don't need to add it in if the picture is from the front. Not an incredibly "techy" cybernetic raven, a more subtle one works better.

The picture itself would preferably be the raven standing on the computer. The Raven is somewhat larger than the computer, since Neo-Avians are quite large in the setting.

A picture without the raven is fine too, but I find that making just a black box with a blue eye would be pretty boring.
>>
>>47376668

I think its great just don't like the red gloves.
>>
>>47377641
I think they're kinda sexy.
>>
>>47373299
practice and fun i guess. i try and draw as often as i can, but there's only so many hours in a week. drawthreads are great because i can shave off the time and mental energy of coming up with what to draw, plus the result might mean something special to someone else, that would have been just some study that sits on my harddrive forever. plus, certain restrictions or specifications make you get more creative then you'd otherwise be~
>>
>>47370580
Oh shizz. It's gorgeous. :O I just woke up, so I have no words. Will reblog in a few minutes.

>>47373299
>>47373783

I... uh... actually consider myself better with words than art. But I did learn art to attract artists to my (then fanfic) writing, so I get where you're coming from on that. (PS: Other anon? I self-publish. Most writers earn more that way if they do it proper. thepassivevoice.com is a good starting place.)

I was getting bored/frustrated waiting for someone to get back to me on an art piece and haunting /tg/ when I stumbled on the thread, read back all the non-404 threads, and decided it'd be a fun way to pass the time since most people were pretty chill and appreciative. For the most part, it's been a really positive experience, so I'm inclined to stick around.
>>
>>47373299
i come here to practice, and as motivation.
>>
>>47373783
I had nerve damage that kept me from being able to even put down the scribbles I am now for a while, and writing was my respite for wanting to create but being too poor or broken for most physical stuff. Reading this means a lot to me, thank you.
>>
>>47376605
What gender is the knight?
>>
>>47364523
Bumping a few hours early because of leaving it to the last minute to post last night.
>>
>>47374327
The only critique I think I have for it is that the ear is small and high in relation to the jawline.

It's looking good. You can do this. c:
>>
>>47373845
hey drawfriends and others.
do you think i will have more luck in getting my request fulfilled with request 1 or request 2?
i dunno if you guys do (semi)lewd or no...
>>
done another personal piece, thought i'd share
>>
>>47380222
Looks good
>>
>>47380206
Equal chance of either, just hang out and wait.
>>
File: knigget23.png (1 MB, 1500x1053) Image search: [Google]
knigget23.png
1 MB, 1500x1053
>>47380222
fuck, forgot image.
>>47380242
shut up hahhahah
>>
>>47380258
Nice.
>>
>>47380258
Goddamn son, looking good.
>>
>>47380258
Taking requests?
>>
>>47380258
Nicely done, Mayo. Your color jobs are top notch.
>>
File: Blessed post.jpg (199 KB, 437x581) Image search: [Google]
Blessed post.jpg
199 KB, 437x581
>>47380258
God that looks amazing
>>
>>47380324
not presently, got a few queued up from these threads already unfortunately.

>>47380291
>>47380307
>>47380341
cheers cunts <3
>>
>>47380387
Which one from the threads is next? The Tiefling right?
>>
>>47380405
yeah, the one on the log.
>>
>>47374981
from what I know of historical armouring, scalemail with bits of plate should work, though it'd be more restrictive than chainmail+ full plate.

Though this isn't that practical since I opted to remove a large amount of plate leaving her hips exposed. Not to mention she's wearing piecemeal plate armour with lots of bits missing.

I'm a sucker for real practical armour
>>
>>47380463
Alright cool, can't wait to see it!
>>
>>47364536
Bump. hows it coming along anon?
>>
>>47380492
Don't bump anchors, there's no point.
>>
>>47380258
I'm just gonna steal this for reasons. The main one being how awesome it is.
>>
>>47380492
>>47380516
Not to mention very rude to the artist. It basically says 'uh hello, still waiting here, where's my update?'

Also also, 24 hours senpai.
>>
>>47380258
You shouldn't have edited it. It looked better with the trips.
>>
>>47366155
I miss this show so much
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.