[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(5e)DND low stat assist / ridiculous champion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0
I'm building my DND champion for tomorrow nights game. My DM let me roll using six D20's and the results are as follows: 1, 10, 12, 15, 16, 19.
My question is what do I do with that one???

Basically one stat has to suffer massive penalty's.
>>
>>47348122
Is he still banned or should I wait for him?
>>
>>47348127
Sorry , What??
>>
>>47348122

>Make a wizard with shimmy sham fever (Low Dex wizard with Parkinsons)
>Make a chosen Sperg of the Light (Paladin with no intelligence)
>Make an Elephant-Man fighter (Fighter no Cha)
>Make a blood-coughing warlock (warlock no con)
>>
>>47348160
Barneyfam. A lot of times he posts images that violate Rule 15 for the sole sake of making fake drama.

Hilariously, causing so much trouble for the mods might make them choose to get rid of that rule.
>>
>>47348166
no con doesn't sound like fun at all. If you get breathed on wrong you die.
>>
>>47348122
1 ---> Int
You are not sentient. You are just a fish. You are Dory. Find water. You are fish. That is all. 19 in strength. You swim really good
>>
>>47348310
This.
Especially if "champion" is not just a way of saying "player character".
>>
Place the lowest point on the most useless stat instead
>>
>>47348166
Level up and you actually lose health. Literally consumption.
>>
>>47348122
i'd do CHA, play a Tiefling for the +2 CHA so you're at 3, roleplay as a soulless demon warrior who obeys the party's command
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.