[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The merfolk are boarding the ship and the crew is hard p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: WellDone.jpg (35 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
WellDone.jpg
35 KB, 350x350
>The merfolk are boarding the ship and the crew is hard pressed to drive them back
>"I cast fireball on the merfolk"
>Almost the ENTIRE crew is fighting the merfolk, captain and first mate included
>"They are hardy boys, they should be able to take it"

http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IlRoZSBHYW5nIFRyaWVzIHRvIFNhaWwgYSBTaGlwIFdpdGhvdXQgYSBDcmV3Ig==ยจ

Has your players done some dumb shit recently?
>>
>>47342530
>not "kwispy.jpg"

>Party sets up a sting, as supercops, to offload a dead clone of a partymember to fak etheir death, to remove some enemies hassling them
>Party is paid in a hockey bag full of super-space-cocaine
>party get stung by mundie cops/FBI equivelant, and are getting closed in on, dozens of cruisers
"Quick! Shove the bag under the seat! They cant find it!"

>A HOCKEY BAG
>FULL
>under a car seat
>>
>>47342530
I had a sorcerer cast poison spray on a gargoyle once
>>
>>47342530
>First time playing mage
:last standing after a giant spider attack
>all out of damaging spells
>cast sleep at the spiders
>>
>>47342639
You could have stopped at "I had a sorcerer cast poison spray"
>>
>>47342610
god nothing gets me more worked up as a DM then my players trying to do something fucking stupid that just straight up is impossible but they're all stubborn retards and just bitch and moan about how "we should totally be able to stuff the 6'8 300lb half orc in this trash can, what do you mean he doesn't fit? well, lets cut him in half. What do you mean you can't cut him in half in under three seconds? Yes we know the guards are on the other side of the door about to enter the room, we can cut him in half really quietly with my dagger abloo bloo bloo"
>>
>>47342530
Fun fact: old timey botes are super flammable. Something about how they make things watertight with pitch. Unless some asshole has it enchanted to not catch fire, it will burn quite well.
>>
File: Absolutely Haram 2.jpg (57 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Haram 2.jpg
57 KB, 531x471
>Use Grease to lube up the ol' shitters for when pit fiends rape your party
>>
>>47342868
You could have stopped at "I had a sorcerer"
>>
>>47342530
>Party is fighting in a library that's been trashed with books strewn everywhere
>Everyone agrees not to use fire spells because the whole place is a deathtrap
>Two turns into combat, Druid casts Flame Seed
>Everyone looks around at each other
>"Uhh, you sure you want to do that?
>"Yeah, of course."
>Building explodes into a fiery inferno
>"Oh shit, I forgot about that."
>>
>>47343440
You could have stopped at 'I'
>>
>>47343637
You could have stopped
>>
>>47343650
>(You)
>>
File: you_are_wrong.jpg (37 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
you_are_wrong.jpg
37 KB, 600x480
>>47343669
I cant tell if you're implying samefag or shortening the phrase
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.