[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragonball Quest #6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 18
File: oppic2.jpg (22 KB, 497x371) Image search: [Google]
oppic2.jpg
22 KB, 497x371
>>Previous threads

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball+quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a twelve year old boy named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

Pilaf

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT1Dp69D7q0
>>
File: yamcha.jpg (41 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
yamcha.jpg
41 KB, 500x371
Things are not looking very good for you.

Goku and Bulma are both asleep, Oolong is pretty much useless in a fight, and you just had the living crap beaten out of you, courtesy of Yamcha's Wolf Fang Fist.

You don't think you've ever been beaten up so badly in your entire life, and, though you've given Yamcha a black eye and several bruises to his ego, he's still raring to go.

"Say your prayers, kid," Yamcha says as he stalks toward you.

You're really not in much condition to keep fighting. Your last attempt barely slowed Yamcha down, and now you're hurt even worse.

But, maybe there's still a way.

>A. Try to use his own attack against him! Wolf Fang Fist! (90)

>B. Do another surprise attack when he gets close

>C. Charge and fight as well as you can

>D. Something else

If you roll, please remember that rolls are done after a vote wins
>>
>>47341063
B.
>>
>>47341063
A
>>
>>47341063
Grab Oolong, tell him to transform into us. Use the smoke cloud in the transformation to confuse him. Then distract Yamcha while we get a sneak attack.
>>
>>47341063
>A. Try to use his own attack against him! Wolf Fang Fist! (90)
>>
>>47341172
>>47341124
ROLL d100
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47341205
Ey
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>47341205
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47341205
>>47341218
>>47341226
Well shit.

Wolf Fang Fist mastered.

Nat. 1!
>>
>>47341226
You are not going down without a fight. You have one last, crazy, desperate idea.

You copy the stance you saw Yamcha use before, and picture a wolf in your mind. You break into a run, and hear it howl as you sprint toward your smirking opponent.

"What's this, kid?" he asks. "That last beating wasn't enough for you? Fine, then get ready for more!"

"Wolf Fang Fist!" you shout as you leap at Yamcha.

"What?!" he asks in shock just before you punch him in the top of the head, causing him to hunch over.

You strike his face over and over, hitting him with a rapid combination of punches and claw-strikes that leave him under constant pummeling and make him unable to defend or counter.

Finally, you finish the assault with a double-palm strike. To your pleasant surprise, it sends him into a sand dune, which he bounces off as, still in a daze, he comes flying back toward you.

>A. Kick him in the face

>B. Punch him between the legs

>C. Wolf Fang Fist again!

>D. Something else
>>
>>47341434
The only true choice is B.
>>
>>47341434
>B. Punch him between the legs
>>
>>47341434
How does he bounce off a sand dune directly back at us? Is this sand dune perpendicular to the ground? Is the sand made of rubber?
>>
>>47341589
I think he means that Yamcha is dazed, but still concious enough to launch himself at us
>>
File: yamchashutdown2.jpg (33 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
yamchashutdown2.jpg
33 KB, 500x371
>>47341450
As Yamcha comes flying back toward you, too dazed to even really know what's happening, you decide that there's really only one thing to do at a time like this.

You pull your right arm back, and throw a punch that catches Yamcha right between the legs.

The sound that comes out of his mouth makes you cringe, somewhere between a gasp, a yelp, and a dying rabbit.

He stops in the middle of the air, body going stiff before he falls onto his side, hands going down to cover his groin.

Puar rushes over to Yamcha's side, trying to rouse him back into consciousness.

"Kid, come on!" you hear.

Turning, you see Oolong coming from around the front of the camper and running for the door.

With Yamcha beaten, you rush inside after Oolong.

He runs to the driver's seat and begins to drive off as fast as he can.

>A. Ask what he was doing outside the camper

>B. Ask why he's running, you beat Yamcha

>C. Something else
>>
>>47341634
>B. Ask why he's running, you beat Yamcha
>>
>>47341634
>>B. Ask why he's running, you beat Yamcha
>>
First time catching this. Glad to see you said no Super Human bullshit this time.
>>
File: bulmainblanket.jpg (27 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
bulmainblanket.jpg
27 KB, 500x371
>>47341645
"Why are you running?" you ask. "I beat Yamcha."

"Because that makes four people who have tried to rob us tonight," Oolong tells you. "It's like a thieves convention out here. So I'm gonna take us somewhere away from all the crazies."

After driving for a while, Oolong stops, and retrieves a gun , returning to the driver's seat and sitting down.

You're able to sleep, but you get the feeling that Oolong isn't.

When you wake up the next morning, you find Oolong still holding his gun, barely awake. A few moments later, Goku sits up and yawns.

"It's about time," Oolong grumbles.

"Oh, good morning," Goku says pleasantly.

"For you, maybe," Oolong grunts. "Nice sleep?"

Bulma comes down the stairs, wrapped in a blanket and groaning. "I have a terrible headache...hey, Oolong, did you wash my clothes?"

"Sorry, me and Tofoo here were kind of busy," Oolong tells her.

"What? Busy?" she yells. "This is serious, I don't have any clothes to wear!"

"I mean busy saving your hides from Yamcha," Oolong tells her irritably.

"Yamcha?" Bulma asks, getting a dreamy expression on her face. "Wow, he came back. Were you nice to him? Yamcha's real shy, you know?"

"I think I'm gonna puke..." Oolong mutters.

"What did you say?!" Bulma shrieks at him.

>A. Tell her that Yamcha tried to beat you up and steal the Dragonballs

>B. Tell her Oolong said her and Yamcha would make a cute couple

>C. Tell Bulma she doesn't seem to have good taste in boys

>D. Something else
>>
>>47341796
Yeah, you'll be able to keep relevant if you work hard, but no more "you trained for an hour and have become 2stronk" shit.
>>
>>47341864
>A. Tell her that Yamcha tried to beat you up and steal the Dragonballs
>C
its a decent follow up.
>>
>>47341864
>>C. Tell Bulma she doesn't seem to have good taste in boys
>>
>>47341864
A and C
>>
>>47341864
>A and C, then offer to wash Bulma's clothes before she smacks us
We should know how to since we only had two sets of clothes while living by ourselves.
>>
>>47341951
this. I change my vote to include this from both A and C.
>>
>>47341971
If you do delete the other vote you made. Makes counting easier.
>>
File: kaguya.jpg (7 KB, 177x284) Image search: [Google]
kaguya.jpg
7 KB, 177x284
>>47341882

Stay away from multiform then?
>>
>>47341992
Nah. It can be useful to distract an opponent while charging a powerful attack. And other uses.
>>
>>47341992
Multiform is a technique you can learn, and Piccolo did use it to train in the show, but no, it will not work like it did in Human Quest

>>47341984
Normally I would agree, but this one seems fairly unanimous.
>>
Quick question SOM, how is Tofoo intelligence-wise?
>>
>>47342032
He's smarter than Goku, but his parents died when he was eight and he's been alone in the woods for four years, so he's far from a genius. But, having two parents around as long as he did, he does know a lot more about basic things than Goku
>>
File: bulmabunnycostue.jpg (43 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
bulmabunnycostue.jpg
43 KB, 500x371
>>47341891
"Yamcha tried to beat me up and steal the Dragonballs," you tell Bulma. "I don't think you have very good taste in boys."

Bulma scowls. "Excuse you! You're just too young to understand romance!"

Oolong clears his throat. "If you really need clothes, there's one outfit in the drawer upstairs."

Bulma turns and starts up the stairs. "Why didn't you say so in the first place?"

As Bulma storms upstairs, Oolong sighs.

"You know, come to think of it, maybe three hundred girls is a few too many, little buddies," he tells you and Goku.

He gets up, goes into the bathroom and starts brushing his teeth.

"Does that mean you changed your mind about the harem thing?" Goku asks.

"Yep!" Oolong says as he brushes his teeth.

"Gosh, you sure are one smart pig, Oolong," Goku tells him.

You hear Goku's stomach growl, followed by a declaration of hunger.

"You're always hungry," Oolong tells him.

Soon, you're sitting at the table, eating more food Oolong has prepared. You only ate a little of it, though, Goku ate the rest.

"A month's supply of food...all gone!" Oolong says in shock as Goku continues to scarf down more and more.

"Hey! What's this, Easter?!" you hear Bulma shout.

You look up to see her wearing a rabbit costume, complete with ears and a tail, and not looking at all happy about it.

"This is no outfit, it's a costume, and I look ridiculous in it, Oolong!" she shouts.

>A. You think she looks good in it

>B. Tell her she looks like the girls in a magazine you found under your dad's bed

>C. Ask Oolong if he has any other costumes, you want to play dress up too!

>D. Something else
>>
>>47342147
>bunnygirl Bulma
I'm weak Som! Weak!
>>
>>47342170
You're not alone.
>>
>>47342147
A. And offer to wash her clothes while she has to wear this.

Bulma on our good side could be a great thing.
>>
>>47342147
>>B. Tell her she looks like the girls in a magazine you found under your dad's bed
>>
>>47342147
>>
>>47342147
>B and A and offer to wash her clothes
>>
A
meta
>good to see you som
>>
>>47342262
You too, Red.
>>
>>47342179
If it makes you feel any better, you already rank higher with her than Oolong does.
>>
>>47342293
was it a nice trip
>>
>>47342311
>Oolong
That's not saying much,

And maybe I'm trying to romance her, ok? Let a guy try and waifu here
>>
>>47342147
A and B
>>
>>47342341
If Bulma doesn't work there is always the superior choice later on down the line.
>>
>>47342402
Suno? Mint? Mai?
>>
>>47342402
Ah yes, mai.
>>
>>47342402
Nah, I like Bulma. Mai is fine but Bulma is better.

Plus you really think Mai is gonna betray Pilaf? She is loyal to him for reasons unknown to all.
>>
>>47342413
>>47342421
>>47342442
I was thinking much further down the line.
>>
>>47342455
Listen anon, I want to bang 18 as much as the next guy, but there's no way we're keeping the others from jumping to a waifu before then.
>>
>>47342455
Vados?
>>
File: bulmaputsonmakeup.jpg (43 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
bulmaputsonmakeup.jpg
43 KB, 500x371
>>47342179
"I think you look good in it," you tell her.

"Well thanks a lot, kid!" she tells you. "But unless we go to a costume party, not many other people are going to think so!"

You offer to wash her clothes for her while she has to wear that outfit.

That seems to soften her up a bit, and she gives you one of her genuine smiles.

"Thanks, Tofoo," she tells you before looking at Goku and Oolong. "At least someone around here knows how to treat a beautiful lady!"

You go to try and do the laundry, while Bulma takes a seat and Oolong starts driving.

"This is at least the third time today I've had to drive," Oolong complains. "I hate driving!"

"Well Goku and Tofoo are too young, and I'm busy with my makeup," Bulma tells him. "Let me know if you see Yamcha, otherwise, keep it down."

>A. Ask Bulma why she needs makeup, she's already pretty

>B. Ask why she likes Yamcha so much, all he's done is try to hurt you, Goku, and Oolong, and steal the Dragonballs

>C. Comment that you don't understand girls

>D. Something else
>>
>>47342471
>>47342455
Long. Term.
>>
>>47342471
Sabotage?
>>
>>47342496
B. and then followed by A.
>>
>>47342496
>B. Ask why she likes Yamcha so much, all he's done is try to hurt you, Goku, and Oolong, and steal the Dragonballs
anything but A. THere's a kid crush and then there's just metaphorically sucking dick
>>
>>47342496
>B&A
>>
>>47342496
>>B. Ask why she likes Yamcha so much, all he's done is try to hurt you, Goku, and Oolong, and steal the Dragonballs
>>
>>47342524
I miss those days
>>
>>47342496
>B, and ask what she would wish for, since we are mentioning the Dragonballs
>>
>>47342559
Me too, anon. Me too.
>>
>>47342607
Is it bad I still want to see Hit vs Kaguya?
>>
>>47342636
I was thinking the same thing when that whole trait for him came up in the show. Maybe somewhere down the line I'll do a tournament arc of that with the Human Quest cast
>>
So what new arcs is everyone looking forward to in Xenoverse 2?
>>
>>47342496
>B.
>>
>>47342496
>D. I see him again, it will be the last time.
>>
>>47342751
Hopefully branching story paths.
>>
>>47342751
Anything with that QT loli Time Kai.
>>
File: yamchamadmax.jpg (50 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
yamchamadmax.jpg
50 KB, 500x371
>>47342547
"Why do you like Yamcha so much?" you ask Bulma. "All he's done is try to hurt us and steal the Dragonballs."

"Because he's so handsome," Bulma sighs dreamily. "And shy, and sensitive, and-"

"Yeah, yeah, we'll cross our fingers," Oolong tells her. "Boy, I can't wait to see him again."

"Isn't that him?" Goku asks, pointing out the window.

You leave the laundry behind and run to the front of the camper, looking out to see a car driving alongside it.

Puar is at the wheel, while Yamcha is standing, holding the gun from last night, as well as some other kind of weapon.

He points the bigger looking weapon at the car, and you hear Bulma excitedly declare that he's looking right at her.

The next thing you know, something strikes the side of the camper, and Oolong loses control. Bulma goes quiet, and the camper eventually comes to a stop, leaning and throwing you outside, along with Goku and Oolong.

You and Goku are on your feet at once, and Goku looks mad.

"What's the big idea?!" your friend shouts. "Are you two nuts?!"

Yamcha has his gun trained on you and your friends, and Puar whispers something in his ear.

"Alright, game's up," Yamcha tells you. "Give up the Dragonballs, or you will die! Hand them over, now!"

"I'll hand over this!" Goku tells Yamcha, sticking his tongue out at the bandit before breaking into a charge.

>A. Back up Goku

>B. Goku's got this, sit back and watch

>C. Goku's got this, go see if Bulma's alright

>D. Something else
>>
>>47342751
Curious to see if they do anything fun with Zarbon and Dodoria, and to see if they include anything from Super.
>>
>>47342793
>>A. Back up Goku
>>
>>47342793
A.

I don't want Bulma to know Yamcha is here.
>>
>>47342852
wait I just reread the post, and yamcha is already here. still keeping my vote though,
>>
>>47342793
>A
why not
>>
>>47342793
>A. Back up Goku
Harder to shoot moving targets going in different directions.
>>
>>47342793
>A. Back up Goku
>>
File: yamchapowerpoled.jpg (35 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
yamchapowerpoled.jpg
35 KB, 500x371
>>47342818
You're pretty sure that Goku could take Yamcha in a fight, but the gun makes you nervous, so you decide to back up your friend.

Yamcha, probably thinking you're the most dangerous due to his experience with you, fires his gun at you. You dash around as fast as you can, barely keeping yourself from being shot.

Goku, meanwhile, draws his Power Pole, and does something strange with it.

"Power Pole, extend!" he shouts.

You see the pole glow, then suddenly become far longer, rapidly stretching and slamming into Yamcha's gut.

Yamcha drops his gun as the pole throws him away. The pole returns to its normal size, and Yamcha stands before marching toward Goku, scowling and clutching the spot where he was struck.

"Looks like you're full of surprises too, kid," he comments. "That's an impressive weapon you have there."

Goku nods. "Thanks, my grandpa gave it to me."

"I know that weapon, and there's only one man who could have given it to you," Yamcha declares. "Who is this grandpa of yours?"

"His name was Gohan," Goku says. "And he died a long time ago."

"I knew of him," Yamcha tells Goku. "But even with that pole and all he might have taught you, you won't beat me."

>A. Attack Yamcha while he's focused on Goku

>B. Goku's got this now, go check on Bulma

>C. Goku has this, kick back and watch

>D. Something else
>>
>>47343070
B.

I got a bad feeling about Puar.
>>
File: DQVII3DS_-_Gabo.png (58 KB, 196x231) Image search: [Google]
DQVII3DS_-_Gabo.png
58 KB, 196x231
>>47343070
Break his legs so he'll at least have to visit a hospital before pursuing us again
>>
>>47343070
>>
>>47343070
>B. Goku's got this now, go check on Bulma
>>
>>47343070
B. Goku's got this now, go check on Bulma.

I'm with >>47343105, where the fuck is Puar? What did he whisper to Yamcha?
>>
>>47343070
A
>>
>>47343070
>>
>>47343119
What class should we be?
>>
>>47343240
Mage would be a good choice if we wish to stay relevant.
>>
Sorry, was saying goodnight to family, writing update now
>>
File: gokukicksoutyamcha'stooth.jpg (45 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
gokukicksoutyamcha'stooth.jpg
45 KB, 500x371
>>47343119
As Yamcha begins to charge toward Goku, you notice his stance and realize what he's about to do. Sure enough, it seems as if Yamcha is beginning to periodically phase in and out of existence, being replaced with a wolf each time he vanishes.

You dash toward Yamcha as fast as you can, closing in on his as he closes in on Goku.

"Wolf Fang-" Yamcha starts before you leap at him.

He turns at the last moment, facing you.

"-Fist!"

A punch catches you square in the jaw, and he begins pummeling you with a rapid series of punches and palm-strikes.

His attack is cut short, however, when Goku jumps up and kicks him in the face hard enough to knock a tooth out.

Yamcha collapses to the ground, and you do the same, picking yourself up after receiving only a fraction of the pain you would have otherwise.

"That's more like it!" you hear Oolong shout.

"Have you had enough?" Goku asks Yamcha as the bandit starts to sit up.

"Yamcha! Come on, get up!" Puar cries, floating over to Yamcha. "Oh no, look at your teeth!"

Puar changes shape just like Oolong, taking the form of a mirror. Yamcha looks at himself and screams in horror.

"Oh, now I'm hideous!" Yamcha despairs. "Now I'll never get a date!"

He looks between you and Goku, glaring and covering the spot where he was hit.

"I won't forget this, kids!" Yamcha assures you. "I'll be back!"

Yamcha and Puar get into their car and speed off.

>A. Go inside and check on Bulma

>B. Ask Oolong if he has any more capsules

>C. Something else
>>
>>47343566
Also thank Goku
>>
>>47343566

Also make sure the dragonballs are safe.
>>
>>47343566
>C. Hey Goku, you think you can get the power pole in their wheels?
>>
>>47343566
>>A. Go inside and check on Bulma
>>
>>47343566
>A
and this>>47343624
>>
>>47343566
>>A. Go inside and check on Bulma
Gotta take care of the waifu
>>
>>47343566
A and B

Thank you SOM, I miss DB
>>
>>47343566
>A and >>47343624
>>
>>47343693
Glad to help, anon
>>
File: bulmaknockedout.jpg (46 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
bulmaknockedout.jpg
46 KB, 500x371
>>47343599
With Yamcha running off, you decide it's probably a good idea to check on Bulma. After all, it's really not like her to stay quiet for this long, especially considering she wouldn't be quiet about Yamcha.

As Oolong walks over to you and Goku with a grin on his face, you rush past him and head inside the ruined camper.

It doesn't take you long to find Bulma.

She's slumped against the table with a nice sized bump on her head, knocked out cold.

Goku and Oolong come inside a few moments later, and Goku asks why Bulma's sleeping, while Oolong comments on Bulma needing a good smack upside the head.

"Anyway, we'd better grab the Dragonballs and get going," Oolong says. "I think Yamcha was telling the truth when he said he'd be back."

>A. Carry Bulma and have Goku carry the Dragonballs

>B. Carry the Dragonballs and have Goku carry Bulma

>C. Have Goku carry Bulma and Oolong carry the Dragonballs

>D. Have Goku carry the Dragonballs and have Oolong carry Bulma

>E. Something else
>>
>>47343780
A.

Gotta protect the waifu. The balls will be safe with Goku.
>>
>>47343780
Either this or A. Not nice to dole work out to our friends
>>
>>47343780
>>A. Carry Bulma and have Goku carry the Dragonballs

I don't trust Goku not to drop her if he spots food or something. We need her brain intact to survive like half the arcs that happen in Dragon Ball
>>
I just realized we're basically pre-krillin but more innocent.
>>
>>47343780
>A
>>
>>47343830
>Krillin will have to compete with us
Poor fuck
>>
>>47343830
So.

Nose-Krillin?
>>
>>47343857
Yes.

>>47343856
But that means we get to do milk runs.
>>
>>47343830
No? We're a wildman with a "Law of the Jungle" mentality, and Krillin is a monk with pornos.
>>
>>47343780
>>
>>47343856
>>47343876
I'd much rather go become a wizard than go do tournament arcs.
>>
>>47343857
Why does that make me giggle so much?
>>
>>47343780
>>
>>47343780
B.

Let's NOT trust the dragon balls to Goku
>>
File: yamchagivesacapsule.jpg (51 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
yamchagivesacapsule.jpg
51 KB, 500x371
>>47343795
You volunteer to carry Bulma, and ask Goku to carry the Dragonballs.

Oolong gathers up what little he can from the wrecked camper, and you set off into the desert on foot once again.

Bulma seems to be alright, starting to snore after a while as you carry her.

"Hey, how about you let me carry her, little buddy?" Oolong asks. "I'd be glad to give her-give you, a hand."

He looks back, then starts shouting in a panicked voice. "Oh no, it's him!"

You turn around to see Yamcha and Puar speeding toward you again, but this time Yamcha's waving, and the two of them are smiling.

"Wait, wait, wait," Yamcha says, probably trying to stop a fight. "We were talking it over, and we don't want there to be any hard feelings between us."

He reaches into his pocket and produces a capsule.

"You kids fought really well, so here you go!"

He tosses the capsule, and it opens to reveal a red car.

"What's the catch?" Oolong asks suspiciously.

"There is no catch, my friends!" Yamcha promises as he and Puar back up in the car and drive away. "Enjoy!"

"What's with him?" Oolong asks.

"I guess deep down, he's really a nice guy," Goku says with a smile.

"Eh, bologna," Oolong says. "I don't buy it."

He approaches the car. "I'd better check this thing for bombs."

"Sometimes you just have to trust in people," Goku tells him.

"Yeah, right," Oolong snorts.

>A. You agree with Goku, Yamcha seemed sincere

>B. You agree with Oolong, Yamcha's up to something

>C. Something else
>>
>>47344007
Rewrite, we changed our minds.
>>
>>47344007
>C. Agree with Goku, but search SUPER well.
Its easier to trust people when you know their gifts aren't boobytrapped.
>>
>>47344022
Nope, too late.
>>
>>47344007
>C. I trust this guy to be a bother.

>>47344057
How long is the voting window?
>>
File: bonus.png (32 KB, 384x224) Image search: [Google]
bonus.png
32 KB, 384x224
>>47344007
>C. Something else
Go Street Fighter bonus round on the car with the wolf fang fist.
>>
>>47344081
Ten minutes
>>
>>47344007
>>47344082
Seconding.
>>
>>47344082
this
>>
>>47344007
>Search the car, and point out to Goku trusting people is good, but only to a point
>>
>>47344094

>>47343795
>>47343808
>>47343851
A
>>47343802
>>47343913
>>47343934
B

All within ten minutes. You did not hold a tiebreaker.
>>
>>47344094
>>47344149
If we do count >>47343971, it breaks the tie. Rewrite.
>>
>>47344082
>>47344107
>>47344100
I think I'm going to have to veto destroying the car.
>>
>>47344149
I really doubt this is an important vote. You probably bitched about the Turtle Master Gi in Tuffle Quest.
>>
>>47344172
Then I vote ignoring it and moving on foot, if you veto my car destruction.
>>
>>47344172
No, fuck you, we're destroying it.
>>
>>47344052
"Trusting people is good, but it's better when you know there aren't any bombs," you tell Goku.

"See? At least one of you uses your brain," you hear Oolong say as he searches the car.

He takes several minutes to search all over the vehicle, but is eventually satisfied that there aren't any bombs to be found.

He climbs in the driver seat and has you put Bulma in the back.

"Alright, get in," he says. "I guess we're going to Fire Mountain."

>A. Ride shotgun

>B. Get in the back
>>
>>47344240
>C. Go somewhere else, this shit's become too lame for you.
>>
>>47344240
>A. Ride shotgun
>>
>>47344240
>C. Run alongside the car to stretch your legs out.
>>
>>47344240
>A, rock, paper scissors if Goku wants shotgun as well
>>
>>47344240
B.

Let's stay close to Bulma, we can kinda scout stuff from the back anyway
>>
>>47344240
>C. Go with Goku on the Nimbus to gather all the dragon balls super quick instead of lugging around Oolong and Bulma.
>>
So. Because we didn't specify to look for something other then a bomb, oolongs totally going to miss that track device, right? Then Yamcha will get the drop on us.
>>
Changing my vote from this, >>47344299, to this >>47344294
>>
>>47344240
>C. Destroy the car, who drives one of those in the desert anyway?
>>
File: gi-scorpion-totem.jpg (53 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
gi-scorpion-totem.jpg
53 KB, 640x427
>>47344240
>C. I drive.
>>
>>47344240
>C. Wolf Fang Fist the car, not for meta reasons like foreknowledge of any tracking device, but because fuck Yamcha, that guy's a dick.
>>
>>47344172
>C. We?
>Kick Oolong out.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x474
>>47344292
TRAINING!
>>
>>47344426
>>47344386
>>47344354
>>47344330
>>47344307
>>47344261
Stahp
>>
>>47344472
o shit wat up
>>
>>47344477
When you stop railroading us to the first season of Dragonball, maybe. Do you even have anything planned for if we don't go to Master Roshi's?
>>
>>47344477
Can we sit on the roof of the car instead then?

Or underneath like the end of cape fear?
>>
>>47344531
Who are we, Jo2uke?
>>
>>47344477
Why didn't you give us the option to finish Yamcha instead of listening to him?
>>
>>47344564
Or atleast knocking him out and taking him prisoner.
>>
>>47344294
>>47344283
You ride shotgun, and Goku climbs in the back with Bulma. With Oolong behind the wheel, you speed off toward the next Dragonball.

Bulma eventually wakes up and asks what happened. After a brief retelling of events, she once again starts fawning over Yamcha, him giving you a car apparently making up for trying to kill you a few times.

The desert is soon replaced with a more familiar looking road. You see grass, and trees, and a bright light in the distance.

"Wow, the sunset looks beautiful," Goku says from the back.

"Yeah," Bulma says with a happy sigh.

"You idiots, that isn't the sunset, that's Fire Mountain!" Oolong tells them.

You wonder if the Ox King is as terrible as Oolong says.

You guess you'll find out.

>End updates

That's all for tonight guys, hope you all had fun. I hope to run tomorrow, but follow me @qmdralo to see when threads are up.
>>
File: ryuken.jpg (29 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
ryuken.jpg
29 KB, 400x250
>>47344599
I want the car dead. When it betrays us, we use it to attack Yamcha with.
>>
>>47344641
Fair enough
>>
>>47344599
Seriously, why didn't we get to attack Yamcha, we, who you in your own words have said has a "confrontational nature and hair-trigger to violence"? Like, if your grand story (that you didn't write) hinders our ability to roleplay, then perhaps you should just show people the Dragonball anime and manga. Seriously, either you bring something new to the table, or let us have the freedom to. If you can't do that, then quit wasting both your and our time with this trainwreck.
>>
>>47344692
Why do you come to every somnius thread and post this shit. Stop wasting YOUR time. Allow for differentiation once the quest is kinda into the story a little bit. We just met Yamcha.
>>
>>47344894
>We just met Yamcha.

not the guy you're arguing with, but no we didn't. Yamcha attacked us multiple times, oftentimes with a weapon. it's not entirely out of character to just up and attack Yamcha.
>>
>>47344894
Som's wasting his time telling a story that's already been told, but the only thing that's different is that there's an extra bystander.
>>
>>47344692
People can write in votes. Why didn't you give people a reason to support such a thing?
>>
>>47345106
Yamcha showed up in front of us, and then left before we could do or say anything, because SOM gives him plot armor.
>>
>>47342402
>>47342413
>>47342421
We should waifu Yamcha.
That way, whenever Yamcha jobs & dies in combat, we get a massive rage boost.
>>
>>47345544
Kek
>>
>>47342751
>So what new arcs is everyone looking forward to in Xenoverse 2?
Someone helps Future Gohan kill the Androids, and this causes Trunks to start fading from existence.

You have to go to the timeline and murder Future Gohan to preserve Trunks' existence.

Trunks appears. Despite slowly fading, he tries to stop you, because he'd rather be erased from existence than let Future Gohan die again.

So you have to kick his ass too.
>>
>>47344472
O SHIT WADDUP
>>
>>47345601
I LIKE IT!
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.