[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degenesis: Rebirth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: degerebir.jpg (197 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
degerebir.jpg
197 KB, 960x720
Recently I aquired books for the Degenesis: Rebirth and after reading the first reading of the fluff and the crunch I am very pleased on the setting and how flexible it is for different types of games.

So I started planning a skeleton for a campaing and wanted to ask if anyone else have ran games with the system and how they went in general.
>>
Meanwhile live action trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tw3KaMr8wk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTCARC91yyw
>>
>>47339304
Planning to run one soon, thinking of starting with a trek across Franka not sure how to keep it interesting though. Might start with everyone being brainwashed by Pheromancers and becoming aware through Will/Faith rolls, but that could be tedious. Eventually planning on having a hub campaign building a new outpost. Any suggestions?
>>
>>47340066

You could have everyone becoming aware as their pheromancer controller is killed, everyone waking up in the middle of a battle that's a total clusterfuck and they're trying to escape together and figure out what happened. Gives them a reason to be together; mutual protection against who they were fighting while controlled, and against being taken in again. Gives opening direction in a few different ways, they coujld try to get home, could go for revenge, could try to make amends to whoever they attacked.
>>
>>47340066
>Eventually planning on having a hub campaign building a new outpost.
Funnily enough I was planning something similar but towards balkhan/pollen for "frontier" wilderness shenaningans.

Shame that Franka is only area that I really cannot just quickly invent a hook because it is so into bugs bugs bugs.
Maybe fix something with the coasts and/or africans ?
Shame that progress on Black Atlantic book is in the limbo
>>
>>47340456
I'm mainly aiming for a Borcan (Judge/Chron./Spital) pet project with Hellvetic oversight/protection, kind of an overarching plot of everyone needing to pull together so African characters can be envoys/involved somehow. Also tie in intrigue somehow with Chrons always trying to get into Hellvetic records. Thinking of basing it in the ruins of Geneva for delicious apropos location.
>>
>>47339304
Anon. Scan those books and share. We're drolling over bare bone pdfs for quite some time now. We need them to be complete. Pls hurry.
>>
>>47341116
There are already PDF's of them out and aboot anon.
>>
>>47341116
found mega links that worked for me from archived general thread and after quick look through PDFs are 1-on-1 with the my books.

https://mega.nz/#F!4llFxaSJ!-s8AP4HjornW2PDjuMfl1w
>>
Has anyone used/seen the cult cards? I was wanting to see what the mechanics were for them, all I've seen is the art side.
>>
>>47341313
You mean the apocalyptics tarot cards?
actually quite dull
"In the hand of the Raven: Cha+Leadership+1D"
As in if you are specific rank you get better face rolls
>>
File: rawImage.jpg (205 KB, 2048x1606) Image search: [Google]
rawImage.jpg
205 KB, 2048x1606
>>47341250
>>47341272

Love you both my degenon bros
>>
>>47341438
Actually what the fuck is Cha+leadership roll the represent.
I mean I can GM fiat what it does from the basic idea and description but for the life of me i cannot find a line from the book that actually references the roll.
>>
>>47341618
Indeed Brother. Go fourth and have a blast.
>>
I ran a short degen game but sadly came to a premature end due to scheduling. The system works very well and allows for some decent narrative combat which I love. I can post some more stuff later when I'm free. Feel free drop any questions.
>>
>>47341661
And now I realize how retarded I was.
Uncle Bob says: don't drink and post Kids.
>>
>>47339467
Neat.jpg
>>
Does anyone actually play this shit, or is it just another system we sit around jerking each other off over?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.