[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In hopes of getting rid of monotonous and seemingly infinite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1413759321290.png (67 KB, 332x300) Image search: [Google]
1413759321290.png
67 KB, 332x300
>In hopes of getting rid of monotonous and seemingly infinite "save the princess" quests, the knightly orders of the realm have overthrown the monarchy and created a republic
>>
>>47338670
what is the real world?
>>
>not a Knightdom
>>
And now you have to save the president every goddamn week.
>>
File: small time.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
small time.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>47338670
>They are now inundated by monotonous and seemingly infinite "save the president's daughter" quests.
>>
>>47338670
This got a laugh out of me, OP. Thanks, I've been needing that for a long time.
>>
>>47338670
>>47338794
So basically, what this thread is asking is...

Are you a chivalrous enough dude to rescue the president?
>>
Why do princesses keep on getting kidnapped? It's like they have a secret fetish for it and they make sure to open as many holes in the kingdom security as possible to fulfill their kinks.
>>
>>47338863
The dragons and the kingdoms have an agreement. The King will leave the dragon alone provided he does the duty of kidnapping the princess in order to test the current champion of the land. It began as a contract bound by powerful magic centuries ago, but has remained out of tradition and mutual respect for one-another.
>>
>>47338863
>only exists as a political object
>betrothed off to a man in another country when she was 4
>never even gets to enjoy the benefits of monarchy

Can you really blame a lady for wanting to get some strange?
>>
>>47338798
>Save the president's daughter

The knights realize all too late that they have multiplied the work for themselves. The increased number of statesmen, former heads of state, legislators, and other high-level bureaucrats with attractive marriageable daughters has created a virtual tidal wave of damsels in distress.

The increased supply of potential kidnapping victims has overwhelmed the usual kidnapping dragons. In desperation, they have begun outsourcing the work to underfunded militias, cultists, and terror groups hungry for ransom. Monster rights activists, having long decried knights' excessive focus on monstrous villains, have quietly hailed this as a way to convince knights to increase pressure on human antagonists as well as monsters.
>>
File: ChaoticSnake.jpg (73 KB, 600x483) Image search: [Google]
ChaoticSnake.jpg
73 KB, 600x483
>>47338853

>I don't give a fuck about your war or your president.
>>
>>47338901
>never even gets to enjoy the benefits of monarchy
You know... other than getting to live in extravagant luxury with zero responsibilities?
>>
>>47338670
Ironically, the republic votes to remove the knights order due to budget cuts, stating a peasant with a bow is far more cost effective in most situations.
>>
>>47340773
Yet more ironically this civilization is then subjugated by another who make extensive use of armoured knights with barded mounts who laugh at their peasant arrow storm.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.