[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Tg/ makes a chaos spawn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 400x546
The rules are simple, all posts that ends on a 5 adds a mutation, e.g: the spawn has 3 eyes, etc

Let's see what kind of monstrosity we will create!
>>
>>47305259
Twenty prehensile toes
>>
It's that shade of blue that could look nice, except it's always in the wrong lighting.
>>
long nose
>>
>>47305259
spawn has hooves
>>
Alien "second tongue" with which the monstrosity slurps the brain out
>>
Dick fingers
>>
>>47305259
Goat eyes that shoot fire
>>
GRBRLLBLLRLGLASJHGLASKJSDGLHJASKGJhASKHGLHAGSH
>>
File: world without pol.gif (3 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
world without pol.gif
3 MB, 300x225
Spawn releases pheromones that causes normal humans to attempt to breed with it

(somehow)
>>
>>47305259
Penis nipples
>>
>>47305259
3 mouths, one on its 'chest', one on its 'head' and one in place of where a limb should be.

>>47305860
Truely this is the greatest of horrors
>>
>>47306010
>Filename
Lost
>>
The spawn has an aura of friendliness and a spiked, elongated tail.
>>
Has a proboscis to suck sperm directly from the testicles.
>>
>>47306017
Reroll
>>
>>47305860
Roll for this
>>
>>47306067
Rolling for this. Let's make this spawn as sexual as possible
>>
Our spawn has a transparent skin and muscles.
>>
Phimosis penises
>>
>>47305259
It has a pair of giant eyeless and scaleless snakes where it's dick should be.
>>
So we have penis phimosis nipples, transparent skin and muscles and a pair of giant eyeless and scaless snakes instead of penis in crotch?
>>
Fat oozes out of its sweat pores.
>>
Instead of a lower jaw, it has a second upper jaw in its place, complete with extra eyes, nose, face, ears, and scalp.
>>
Instead of shooting small sperm, it ejaculates just one cat sized sperm cell
>>
>>47306324
Can the spermcat have claws, to claw its way towards female oocytes? And maybe a tentacle tail?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 350x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 350x286
>>47306389
Just this, but the size of your leg and flailing about
>>
>>47305259
Spawn is a lawyer by trade, despite the horror its become it can still think rationally and speak, perhaps a testament to the horror in his soul that his body is unable to match
>>
Spawn has a maw of spiked tentacles for teeth. And it has 30 penises made up from smaller penises
>>
The spawn's fecal matter becomes brittle the outside quickly hardening while the inside becomes a volatile substance that explodes when in contact with air.
>>
Stumpy spines on its back with mouths.
The mouths either scream incoherently or puke bile. Everywhere
>>
Wait silly me I forgot I'm on tg.
So of course it's already fucking brundlepenis
>>
>>47305259

2 angry gnomes live on its head
>>
>>47308818
Anon please, this spawn is clearly a penis fractal, you obviously need an education!.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.