[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you play any MUDs or MUSHes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
Do you play any MUDs or MUSHes?
>>
Was that one of the Forgotten Realms games or one of the Dragonlance games?
>>
>>47304247
How dare you call Pool of Radiance a MUD/MUSH!
>>
File: zork1.jpg (59 KB, 477x251) Image search: [Google]
zork1.jpg
59 KB, 477x251
>>47304603
Is this better?
>>
I once tried to find some muds to play
In my mind developers would use the fact there is only text on their advantage, I mean you dont have to care about graphics, this should allow more and better things right?
But they didnt used that on their advantage, and the fact they selected to do a mud instead of a usual mmorpg was just laziness of their part, lack of skill, or a gimmick
The games arent
>>
>>47304855
>left eye starts twitching
>>
>>47304922
>wanting "df fortress - multiplayer - no ascii art just text" the game
>>
My primary roleplay as of late comes from playing the MOO Sindome. I dig it.
>>
I like Dwarf Fortress but I never figured out how to forge shit, i can only make pig iron. The fact that most of the jargon is in english makes it pretty hard since it's not my first language and it goes into pretty complex shit.

I love Space Station 13, but I never figured out how to make anything else but pick up shit, talk to people and run away.

I finished Zork yo.
>>
can't wait till cataclysm dda will go multiplayer.
>>
>>47304247

Man that shit was awesome. Gold Box for Life
>>
>>47304247
I want to, but I don't know where to start.
>>
I played Hellmoo for a while. Neat ideas, but in the end it just turns into a huge grind. I eventually just wrote a script to automatically train skills (Fishing was easy) and let the thing sit while occasionally fucking one of my friends. Despite there being more admins than players, I never got in trouble. Tempted to try out Lost Souls.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.