[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The year is 999.M41. All of Ultramar is occupied by the Ultramarines.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1427419668019.jpg (719 KB, 1571x1571) Image search: [Google]
1427419668019.jpg
719 KB, 1571x1571
>The year is 999.M41. All of Ultramar is occupied by the Ultramarines. All? Not quite! A system inhabitated by indomitable Orks is holding out, strong as ever, against the invaders. Life is not easy for the space marines stationed in the fortified planets of Totorum, Aquarium, Laudanum and Compendium...
>>
>>47300761

...go on...
>>
>>47301148
no you
>>
>>47300761
Gorketrix and Morkelix?
>>
>>47301446

Okay.

>the Madboyz there are able to brew a special brew from the local mushroom, a dead rat and a piece of rubber that turns the Boyz into absolute slaughter machines but only temporarily.

>the Orks there, for some reason, aren't especialy agressivie, they like to just wonder the wast jungle of their world and hunt for boarx, which they then consume during fun and friendly violence filled parties.

>during those parties they always have to tie up a single grot that claims to be the best squig pipe player but.obviously isn't.
>>
>>47301762
maybe
>>
>>47302410

>Asterork and Oberork and the Mission Kleopatrix, the Tomb Queen

>Asterork and Oberork vs Cato

>Asterork and Oberork and the twelve works of Herkhulekis, the daemon of the ridiculous crossovers
>>
the Warboss, Morkjestix, rides around on a looted tau drone.
>>
File: 1457870979016[1].png (198 KB, 786x705) Image search: [Google]
1457870979016[1].png
198 KB, 786x705
>Oy boss, Der' sumthing off with those 'Umies. Dey remind me of Sum'one.
>Shaddap Oberork. We gonna krump dem like all the others! Come with me, you gitz.
>>
>>47306494
Those poor orks.
>>
File: Unhygienix.gif (22 KB, 260x257) Image search: [Google]
Unhygienix.gif
22 KB, 260x257
This is how I nurglite.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.